crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

VOTE: droog

I think you super over-reacted with what you thought was a l-1. If you were so worried, why didn't you unvote?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Oh and I work an 8-5 central time but I'll try and post at least daily.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:28 pm

In post 54, droog wrote:
In post 53, istott wrote:I count 5 votes out of 13.

fuck me
there are 4 playres who havent posted
sorry guys please
ignore me now
mark me as scum

FTFY
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Hey mod:
Vote/bold tags inside quote tags don't count as votes right? I've seen mods be tricky with this before, and you didn't mention it in the rules.

Tag fixed
~Mod
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:59 pm

In post 65, droog wrote:
In post 60, crazypianist1116 wrote:VOTE: droog

I think you super over-reacted with what you thought was a l-1. If you were so worried, why didn't you unvote?

because i wasnt worried anyone would vote
once id marked it as l-1
who does that

Tag fixed
~Mod

People who are writing posts at the same time as you. People who like getting random lynches D1 because there's not much information to be gained. People who are scummy. Still think that if you realistically thought he was at L-1 in RVS you should have unvoted.

Also, guys willow's either trolling super hard or he's scum.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Munkir find smaller pictures please. It's really annoying to play with posters who don't have a picture.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:26 pm

VOTE: Whomping Willow

Currently the person I want to see lynched the most.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Istott, Riddleton hasn't posted yet. Why did you choose kuror and flames to pressure when another vote for Riddleton would have been more likely to elicit a post due to all the votes he already has?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Willow is at l-2 right now. I would like to see him at l-1.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:54 pm

I lied, he's at l-3. My fault for miscounting.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:17 am

In post 115, Whomping Willow wrote:You guys are boring. I'll make a proper post later

Oh my goodness he talks. And doesn't say anything except saying we're all boring. Amazing. I can imagine his next post now:

"Guys, I was just trying to get information in RVS. I did and you're clearly all scummy."

Pro-tip willow, your actions were pretty anti-town.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Unexplained votes are pretty scummy tbh. His play style up to this point is poison to town.

Flubber, intentional crypticness is scummy.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:47 pm

UNVOTE: willow

I need to think and read some more for now. What does PL mean?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:26 pm

In post 57, Munkir wrote:Ok this is most likely a stupid question but why can i see titles under peoples names they surely can't be correct can they?

If so then I think I'm seeing something I'm not suppose to see

I'm going to leave this here and see what other people think since nobody commented on it at the time. Munkir's subtitle is Townsperson. He seems inexperienced enough for this post to be a legitimate question. If he weren't town, he wouldn't have asked the question, seeing the contradiction with his own role.

That being said the rest of his posts have virtually no content and I would have had him on my leaning scum list. Not sure how to feel.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:04 am

In post 263, Flubbernugget wrote:Dayvig reaction tests are gay

Please don't violate sitewide rules again.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:08 am

Flubber, I don't care about how many times the quote's been copied in thread (although the second time was definitely your choice to copy it and not at all my fault). I care about why you said it in the first place. It's not backseat modding if I'm personally offended by it. If you want to continue this conversation off-thread I gladly will, but let's end the in-thread talk here.

Currently catching up on the actual content.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:33 pm

The amount of useless crap in this thread is absurd. Before I start making my reads, I need to point a few things out.

Munkir:
If you feel like you can't keep up with this game, please tell the mod you want to replace out. You are making no observations about the game and it seems like you don't understand how the game works. You should probably join a newbie game.

AWA
and
kuror0
: More content please.

Guyinfreezer:
I super appreciate you modding this game. More frequent votecounts would be awesome though.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:38 pm

: There are two reads here that I want to talk about, Originalchris and Flames. WhompingWillow's read on Originalchris was accurate, at least at that point. He didn't have much content up to that point, and WW called him out on it. It sparked good conversation too. Originalchris definitely over-reacted in his response , , and . Going further out from this, I really did not like how he tried to pair WW and Droog together in , and slightly in . I also didn't like this at all:

In post 242, Originalchris wrote:I don't trust any of you whatsoever.

I don't really see the point of townies playing super defensive, not trusting anyone. My read on Originalchris is currently leaning scum.

In terms of WW's original read of Flames in 136, I thought the entire "Anyways" thing was a huge stretch. That being said though, Flames super over-reacted to it. (all the quotes shown there, not just flames' part) was only foreshadowing of the bickering that has occurred between them in the past few pages. It hasn't really been productive at all. It's possible that they're just trying to put on a show so that town won't see both of them as scum. I would put the probability of them both being scum at higher than 10%.

Let's talk about dayvig.

First things first, RIDDLETON WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. I thought it was a really poor gambit to take. Now, because of you the reactions to any future day actions (if they happen) are diluted. Not to mention it damages your credibility. I definitely won't believe you as much in the future.

Posts 191 - 198 seemed not realistic whatsoever. And then there was this:
In post 202, Riddleton wrote:Nah, it was a genuine reaction. Trust me on this.

It just screams of "I have information you don't have". Riddleton leaning pretty scummy, istott mildly scummy.

And finally we have Naomi-Tan:
I think she's scum.

She has said way too many times that she's town: , , hints at it,

It seems scummy for someone to emphasize so much that she's town.

Not to mention throughout her posts she keeps on talking about gaining "information" but provides barely any information or analysis herself before , and even that was just a misunderstanding over what "confirmed" means and what seems like a misreading of .

is some talk about post layout, setup speculation, and Munkir town opinion. She then says GGG and WW are scum buddy-esque BUT also says she doesn't view WW as scum. Whaaaaaat???? How can they be scum buddies but WW isn't scum? The vote on GGG seems like a huge stretch at that point. GGG's talk of WW amounted to saying WW was just trolling and to leave him be instead of voting for him. (That being said, GGG's vote-switch from Naomi to me seemed like moving from non-RVS back into RVS). Naomi-Tan building a case on just that is pretty weak.

She then continues to post a bunch of fluff posts.

VOTE: Naomi-Tan
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Someone saying they themselves are town is scummy because it's defensive. It's not an individual's job to convince others that they're town unless they're accused of being scum. The job of town is scumhunting, not being defensive and self-interested.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Maybe my lack of experience is leading to our differing opinions, OC.

I don't really see a point to take a strategy of "Everybody's lying, try and find who's telling the truth". I'm definitely more partial to "Everybody's telling the truth, find who's lying". Most town-aligned players know nothing, so town should have the goal of getting as many opinions and making as much of an informed decision as possible
especially
on day 1. If we get fewer reads today, then even when someone eventually gets lynched, and the nightkills show up, we won't have as much to go on in D2 and beyond.

That being said, being guarded isn't a terrible way to play. It's just when you're guarded to the extreme and refrain from making any real progress because you think everyone's scum does it start being detrimental to town, I think.

The whole going back and forth on GGG's posting frequency over the course of only two days is pretty terrible. You can't necessarily conclude that the vote caused the change of activity. Correlation doesn't imply causation.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:59 pm

In post 392, Originalchris wrote:That all being said, I have a town read on Naomi. If Naomi is scum, she is newscum, with convenient excuses for not being "good at scum hunting." Still though, I find Whomp to be super scummy based on how he's played and what his cases use as "scum tells" are. Droog conveniently wrote off the entire first 5 pages of Whomp due to him pretending to be actually scum hunting at this point, although the fact that someone uses the usage of the word "anyways" as being "forced" or "casual" as a scum tell seems like the biggest tryhard scum hunting I've ever seen. It's so fabricated that the only two options I see are either Whomp is a really bad townie or he is scum trying really hard to look like town. There is no in-between for me here, because it's literally that bad and apparent to me. How nobody else sees this is making me wonder. It actually makes me lean more townie for Flames due to that. The DayVig thing is almost as bad too, but we have been discussing that while ignoring Whomp. I'm not going to let that shit slide even if the rest of you do.

What I find interesting is that you do "somewhat" call out Whomp's weak cases Pianist (especially that "anyways" joke of a scum tell), but go on to ignore that and say other players are super over-reactive to it (as we all conveniently ignored the Droog freak out exchange with Whomp during RVS, as if that was just a natural thing. Please). Then you go from that into voting Naomi due to her saying she is "town" over and over, although the context of it made sense to me. I don't see that as a scum tell, but there is a possibility that she is newscum. I just don't understand how you can ignore Whomp here and casually stroll past him. Naomi's cases are weak, but she at least admits this. Whomp's cases are horrible and feel completely fabricated to me, but you ignore that. You also dislike me pairing Droog/Whomp, but give no reason why this isn't the case. Re-read and try to find a time that Droog/Whomp weren't either fabricating some bad reaction test between each other, Droog defending/chainsawing for Whomp (and vice-versa), or them both going after the same people at the same time. I haven't found a single instance where either one of them have had a different opinion, let alone even suspected one another. I don't find that a town trait whatsoever, and unless Whomp is included in this Droog/Riddleton neighbor thing (and if they are, then one is definitely scum), then I see no reason for them to be so buddy-buddy.

Care to elaborate more thoughts on this Pianist? You seem to be going for the easy target in Naomi, while ignoring the scum tells of other players. You also accused every active player of being scum, while somehow saying that it is anti-town to not trust the rest of town. Are you saying that everyone but the lurkers are scum, or are you admitting that you make shit up and flip it around for your own uses when it is convenient? I'm just wondering here, because you went to say how scummy everyone else was (including me), but go to vote for Naomi for saying she is "town" a few times.

I'll go back and read it probably tomorrow, but honestly I liked Willow's original read on you. He called you out for lack of content. Your response seemed a bit over-reactive in all honesty. I'm having a hard time seeing Willow/Droog buddies, but maybe that's just because Droog doesn't put enough capital letters in his posts (I'm sorry Droog, that was a bit rude).

If you think two scum would be the first two to align their votes on you then by all means keep on arguing for that. (Yeah that's WIFOM-y, I still don't think it's likely) I might actually take you seriously when you legitimately respond to and post some more examples of how Droog and WW are buddy-buddies. You hold the burden of proof to show they are. I don't have to show they aren't.

And come on, if you agree with me that Naomi is low-hanging fruit, why complain about me going after it? I haven't yet accused every active player of being scum. Just pointed out things I view as scummy. Nobody plays perfect games.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Wow Flubbernugget, you're terrible. You're voting me not because of arguments I'm making, not because I have faulty logic, not because I have any noticeable scum tells. You're voting me because I pointed out things which have nothing to do with whether players are scum or town.

I told you already, if you want to continue the conversation about off-thread, please PM me. But it has no relevance to whether I'm scum or town. The fact that you're making an evaluation on it though screams to me that you're scum
If you don't like , then get over it. I definitely was not the only making comments about Munkir, AWA, and kuror. They were perfectly valid concerns.

If you think I wasn't producing content, then you didn't read , , , , or and that's only talking about things before page 11. Not to mention, you didn't even touch . But it seems like you're ignoring most posts longer than a paragraph. If that's the case, you should let everyone know right now.

You have a weak argument and it feels like you're trying to get everyone to ignore what's actually happening in this thread. VOTE: Flubbernugget
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:08 pm

I guess from now on I'm adding tl; dr's to the end of all my long posts.

Munkir, I hope you didn't think I was trying to baby you or anything. It's just that your early posts made it seem like you weren't understanding what was going on. I appreciate the more recent stuff.

Flames you haven't said anything about Flubbernugget, what do you think of him?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Hey Naomi, I'm going to post a bunch of short posts instead of a bunch of long ones.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:11 pm

That'll drive up my post count! Then you'll think I'm less scummy, right?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Or did you consider that perhaps exclusively number of posts isn't such a good metric to measure on?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:13 pm

I mean just looking at flames alone, most of his posts are only two or three lines long. And he's not the only one with that playstyle in this game.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:14 pm

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but perhaps looking at word count would be a bit more of an indicator of what you're trying to figure out when you accuse me of "lurking"
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Also you're accusing me of not defending other players.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:23 pm

That's hilarious, because you yourself went after GGG for defending WW. So are you going to accuse for not defending other players? Or are you going to accuse me when I inevitably do defend other players?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Nah WW, I got about another 10 posts before my number of posts is up to an "average player"
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Could you let me know why townies have to make town reads to appear like town? I thought the job of town was scumhunting. Making scum reads y'know.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:35 pm

So Naomi, even if you think I change my vote too often, can you at least point out which votes of mine you don't think were justified (I'll give you my vote on you as a freebie! :wink:)

Say if I did something like this would you think I'm super scummy?

VOTE: Naomi
VOTE: Droog
VOTE: AWA
VOTE: Flubbernugget
VOTE: kuror0
VOTE: Whomping Willow
VOTE: OriginalChris
VOTE: Crazypianist1116
VOTE: Flames
VOTE: Munkir
VOTE: istott
VOTE: GGG
VOTE: Riddleton
VOTE: Flubbernugget

Now I've voted a total of 17 times. That makes me the scummiest player of all, right?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Back to the "I don't have any town reads" statement, just ask, that's all you have to do. I will admit I've pointed out bad things from a lot of people. That doesn't mean I think everyone's scum. As I told OriginalChris, nobody's a perfect player. If you see imperfections, though, you should tell everyone, instead of bottling them up and waiting to unleash them on a single player in a vote.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Hey now, Riddleton, I should be allowed to be sarcastic every once in a while, right? I'm sorry for the barrage of posts but I did make my point, and it didn't really affect anyone because they were all in a row. It's just as easy to read as one large post. And yes, not posting much isn't a scum tell.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Did you get my sarcasm? I posted that many times BECAUSE you were using number of posts as a measurement. It's a faulty measure as I just indicated. Don't take it as an over-reaction, because I could have easily said the same thing in a single post.

You also didn't read any of the posts that I made. I did in fact ask you questions.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:00 pm

No they weren't out of spite. One that I really would like you to answer is which of my votes do you think was unjustified? If you think I'm vote-hopping, you have to think I didn't have good reasons for my votes. If you think my vote on you was bad, fine, but that's not what I'm interested in.

Also, why does someone have to give townreads to appear like town?

And what I would like to know is why you want me to be defensive, when you criticized GGG defending WW. It seems like you're attacking people for being defensive of others, but also for not defending others. Which is it?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:59 am

Yeah istott is right. If we could stop talking about it in thread that would be awesome.

Flubber: You realize when you vote for me with a quoted post, I'm going to think that's the reason for your vote right? You can't go back pages later and say "Oh this is the REAL reason I voted for him" It's scummy because you could have changed your stance in the period in between. Not to mention it's a pain to read like that. You say you don't like reading walls. I don't like having to read through several pages to find a reason for a vote.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:00 am

In post 566, Whomping Willow wrote:Oc/AWA/Flames

Is this your proposed scum team? I'm curious why AWA is there.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:10 am

In post 572, Flubbernugget wrote:But if I immediately tell you you're scummy because xyz you can start doing abc instead.

So in this case, what are xyz and abc?

I can still change my actions after you mention certain things being bad, it's just a consideration of time period now.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:12 am

In post 573, Flubbernugget wrote:But either way your tone is wildly inconsistent and the way you completely lost your shit over my vote confirms to me it's because you're scum.

Nah I didn't lose my shit. You still haven't said what you think is actually bad reasoning in my vote. Just that "my tone" is off.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:21 pm

In post 551, droog wrote:
In post 548, Flubbernugget wrote:Btw being a piece of shit isn't scummy.

i have a sinking feeling flubber will end up town
not touching this wagon

Why?

I like your read on AWA.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 pm

In post 592, GuyInFreezer wrote:vc... was gonna happen but there's no new votes up to this post.

AWA changed his vote since last vc
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:33 pm

He doesn't have one.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:48 pm

In post 617, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 601, GGG wrote:Flubbs, what is your case on CP. I am not seeing it in your ISO?

I saw his inconsistent tone as a red flag and dropped a naked vote to see what would happen. He completely lost his shit and got way too defensive. He can make any case he wants but his intentions scream self preservation over scumhunting.

So you think my argument against you is good even if my "tone" was off (whatever that means)
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:51 pm

In post 635, Flubbernugget wrote:So the trick is to figure out if it's a result of ego, alignment, or some third whatever.

It's a result of calling people out on their shit when they're throwing it, and taking nicely when people want to.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Meant to say talking not taking.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:07 pm

That's not my argument.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:31 pm

In post 642, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 640, crazypianist1116 wrote:That's not my argument.

Well your argument is based off assumptions of why I voted for you that are false so I'm at a loss.

Nope. I thought you were voting me b/c of 362. Terribad reason to vote me so I voted you.

You then change your reasoning to this "tone" argument which is basically nonexistent.

I'm voting for you
now
because you still have a bad reason, and because you didn't give a good reason to vote originally.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:57 am

In post 661, GGG wrote:I want answers to my questions from OC once his schedule clears up. Mainly backup for his accusations of buddying and whomp misrepresenting people.

This.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:58 am

In post 663, Flubbernugget wrote:How is it okay for town to get incredibly hostile
only
when they're being scum read?

Still a "tone" argument.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:59 am

In post 660, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 644, crazypianist1116 wrote:
In post 642, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 640, crazypianist1116 wrote:That's not my argument.

Well your argument is based off assumptions of why I voted for you that are false so I'm at a loss.

Nope. I thought you were voting me b/c of 362. Terribad reason to vote me so I voted you.

You then change your reasoning to this "tone" argument which is basically nonexistent.

I'm voting for you
now
because you still have a bad reason, and because you didn't give a good reason to vote originally.

so who are my scumbuddies.

So you think my reasoning is solid even if my "tone" is hostile
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:01 am

Mod:
Did you prod Naomi?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #53) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Town reads: GGG
Lots of calling people out who have no explanations or poor explanations for their actions. The comments he's directed towards Naomi and Flubber are awesome. I like it when he calls out people for pairing on D1. He's right in that it can be used pretty easily to set up two town mislynches. Not too sure I agree with though.

Could you post fewer whole quotes and more of these tags?

Code: Select all

[post=POSTNUMBER][/post]

It's a bit tedious having pages of quotes with only two or three sentences of analysis.

Slight-Town: Droog, WW, Munkir
I'm really digging Droog's argument on AWA. I dislike . Don't really see any reason to keep Riddleton alive if Droog didn't know his alignment.
Munkir reads newtown. Loving the fact that he's posting more content though.
WW is blunt, can't get a great read on him, but he hasn't done anything too scummy outside of RVS.

Neutral reads: Flames, istott, kuror0
I'll get a better read once Flames' replacement is here, istott is back from V/LA, and kuror0 actually posts content.

Scum reads incoming.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Mod:
Did you prod kuror0?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:19 pm

In post 785, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 783, Whomping Willow wrote:No, I'm a tree.

That Joke Was Wooden

We should leaf these puns behind.

Slight-scum: Riddleton, Originalchris.
Still dislike Riddleton's dayvig stunt.
Originalchris needs to post. I don't like the fact that he took the time to write instead of writing up a Droog/WW buddying case. Not to mention the last paragraph started to get a bit Ad Hominem-y towards WW. I'd like to see if he still thinks that the case or if he's going to write it off in light of the past 10 pages.

Scum: Naomi, AWA, Flubber
For Naomi, made me feel like all her reads are "If your opinion of me is town, then I think you're town. If your opinion of me is scum, then I think you're scum."
The OC read made it seem like she only likes OC because he defended her. Guess what Naomi, scum can defend town if they think it's to their advantage.
The Droog read made me feel like she didn't read Droog's posts. He's making content, it's just annoying to read because of his posting style.
The GGG read I don't understand at all.
The kuror0 read made me feel like she was putting a scum read on just anti-town behavior. Well at least this is consistent with her thinking AWA's vote is legitimate.

AWA: I have two questions for you.

Do you think Flubbernugget is scum?

Do you have any scum reads?

His vote and posting after made it look like he was at first trying to PL and then spin it into a vote for scum without calling Flubbernugget actual scum. If anything, the attempt to lynch anti-town when there are so many cases out there which he could evaluate as scum or town makes me think he's scum. I am "philosophically against" (as he puts it) his reluctance to make scum reads on D1. If Flubbernugget turns out to be scum, I could make a strong case for him bussing, but I'll wait until D2 for that.

WW: Do I need to repeat myself? Oh and:

In post 725, Flubbernugget wrote:Guys now that the pressure's moved elsewhere CP has pretty much dipped.

Yeah, Flubber, reading this game is totally the only thing I want to be doing on a Friday night. :cool:
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:20 pm

That WW should have been Flubbernugget in the second to last line. My boo. :P
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Mod:
Can we pause the countdown until subs have been found for everyone?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:04 am

I don't think it's terribly fishy considering it came a few pages later and he flaked out.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:10 am

Also you should vote for someone.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:11 am

In post 804, istott wrote:Flubber. I still think that there was no town motivation behind his actions, as he knew that what he said would cause a debate, which is the last thing this town needs.

Can you be more specific about his actions here?

Droog, what is your current opinion of Flubber?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:29 am

Oh and Naomi you're chainsaw defending AWA right now, gg.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:22 pm

AWA take a step back for a second. I'd prefer a scum lynch over anti-town lynch any day of the week. The fact that you continually tried to justify an anti-town lynch, especially when you've said you have scum reads is suspicious. The fact that you fought for this so hard just made it worse. I am glad you're voting a scum read now though.

In terms of the chainsaw, Droog is attacking you and consequently Naomi attacked Droog. If you think it's not because Naomi was attacking Droog's argument then I could just as easily say Droog was attacking your argument, nullifying the original chainsaw accusation.

In terms of the whole Flubber bus thing, I pointed that out in the event that Flubber flips scum. My read on your argument was totally independent of that.

I'd love to post more but my bed beckons for me.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:27 pm

In post 867, GGG wrote:Cp do you still like your riddleton vote?

Riddleton is in the process of being replaced. I thought his vote on me was a bit short-sighted but he didn't really do much the rest of the game so I can't evaluate too well.

Considering 4 people are being replaced right now I'm more interested in seeing some fresh opinions.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:26 pm

In post 894, TierShift wrote:I might get up to page 20 before DL.

I can do a skim of current events but without the context to put stuff in I'm probably gonna have skewed up views on events.

If you don't think you'll have time to catch up, ask for an extension.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Limited Access 11/26 evening until 11/29 evening

Thanksgiving
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:56 pm

In post 910, Flubbernugget wrote:Wait wait wait wait FUCKING WAIT.

You're scumreading me for calling a post of yours IIoA, and now you're saying
the same fucking thing about it???

Yeah but Naomi knows she's town so it OK.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:03 pm

In post 923, Naomi-Tan wrote:Wait a second.... how do you know he is town?

We've known Riddleton (now DGB) is neighbors with Droog since page 1. He just shared some information he had.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:05 pm

In post 922, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 921, Naomi-Tan wrote:We know that...

Oh sorry, you said Droog I thought you said; Flubber

Now please explain how you know that Flubber is town
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Naomi let me get this straight, you think Flubber is too scummy to be town?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Too scummy to be scum is what I meant to say
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:13 pm

I mean seriously you voted me because of vote hopping and posts without content (still don't get this one), how are you not applying the same logic to him?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:24 am

Hey DGB want to give us some reads? Maybe reasons behind why you voted?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Paired with Riddleton's dayvig, I really don't like DGB, for her lack of voting reasoning and wagoning, although DGB's playstyle might be coming into play here. I would be much more happy lynching her today than istott. Tier does make some good points about istott though.

And fwiw, town is at a huge disadvantage right now because there are so many inactive players (3 maybe 4 depending on how active Flubbs will be). Keep in mind that there's a possibility all the active people could be town. I'm pretty close to suggesting the game be abandoned. At the very least, we should get an extension until another replacement or two has been found.

Flubbs, I hope you and your family are alright.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:08 pm

VOTE: DGB Flubbs lynch isn't realistic today.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:59 am

Droog you're trying really hard to save someone who you don't even know is town. I'm really curious what you think you'll gain from being able to talk to DGB tonight, because I don't really see it as anything special.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:46 am

Giving him 30 minutes for a role claim.

Sorry I haven't been active much the past few days. I was spending most of my time with family.

Also I'm not touching the wifom inherent in Naomi's question.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:22 am

VOTE: AWA

Cheers.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:37 pm

So what did you gain from your neighbor topic Droog?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:19 am

In post 1229, droog wrote:Wait that's only 4 votes
Definitely not hammer

So let's sit on this and get reads in

Droog stop stalling. We get better reads with more flips and DGB is all but guaranteed scum.
VOTE: DGB
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:05 am

What do we gain from reads today that we can't get with even more flips tomorrow?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Um, he has a kill. That's a much higher threat to town than to a potential unidentified faction. It's pretty straight forward.

Reading through d2 right now.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Why is everyone ruling out the 3 man werewolf team so readily? It's very possible DGB is lying about her team being just her and AWA.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Also lynching confscum is always the right choice.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Droog in particularly posts like he knows we're in multiball.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:55 pm

In post 1250, TellTaleHeart wrote:I think there's a good chance GGG is scum.

I want to hear more about this.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:18 pm

In post 1335, droog wrote:
In post 1330, crazypianist1116 wrote:Why is everyone ruling out the 3 man werewolf team so readily? It's very possible DGB is lying about her team being just her and AWA.

In post 1332, crazypianist1116 wrote:Droog in particularly posts like he knows we're in multiball.

hang on
you cast doubt on my theory saying dgb could be lying
and then cast doubt on me, saying i know we're in multiball?

I'm saying making affirmative statements about a specific scenario being true is scummy.

In post 1340, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1332, crazypianist1116 wrote:Droog in particularly posts like he knows we're in multiball.

You're pretending not to know.

Werewolves imply multiball.

Reasons you should already be lynched. Please continue trying to throw everyone off./s
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:49 am

OC and CDB can you post reads so we can get on with our lynch for today?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:04 am

We're at L-2, ww.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:56 pm

In post 1412, Naomi-Tan wrote:
So that rules out recruitment. so everyone's alignment is as it was in the start. Then you have to think on the number of players, assuming 2 scum, 2 mafia that leaves 9 town, if there was two killing roles in those anti-town factions you'd be stuck with town LYLO on day 2 (assuming they miss lynched) which would be rather imbalanced. Infact it would be awkward as heck. and you can say; what about doctor or JK, but we havn't seen either of those people comeup and weather or not they did anything is just as valid as my theory that the team had no kill. but Im going with no kill due to (Theoretically) stopping the kill twice in a row, is unlikely, and if there was a doc, I would assumed they would of saved the person I watched :I

Naomi are you fishing? Also 6-2-2 is not lylo. 2 scum factions isn't terribly unbalanced. You're forgetting the fact that each scum faction still has to kill the other to win.

Mafia watcher does seem possible..
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:02 pm

In post 1, GuyInFreezer wrote: If you do not submit an action before the day ends, it will count as
No Action

This points strongly to oc.

VOTE: Originalchris
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:08 pm

You're forgetting the fact that each scum faction still has to kill each other.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:09 pm

And you're not scum hunting.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Day could lynch scum a. Night a could kill b and b could kill a. Next day is 3-0-1.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:10 pm

In post 1448, GGG wrote:Droogs also sold me on why the gunsmith as decoy also works.

unvote

I'm guessing is because 1444?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:37 am

Yeah sorry about not doing anything this entire week. I was pretty much lost after the lack of flip from night. I can sheep this train, tth makes a good case.

VOTE: CDB
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:42 am

In post 1452, GGG wrote:
In post 1421, crazypianist1116 wrote:
In post 1, GuyInFreezer wrote: If you do not submit an action before the day ends, it will count as
No Action

This points strongly to oc.

VOTE: Originalchris

You are basing this on 1 scum group?

Yeah I didn't really think that vote through that much. Could be something like an even night SK but that's super unlikely.

He's done basically nothing though and I think he'd be a good lynch in a situation like today where there are no strong reads on anyone who's left.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:44 am

In post 1489, droog wrote:willow quickhammer

Uhhh he's at L-2?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:55 pm

In post 1502, TellTaleHeart wrote:Originalchris hasn't posted for two and half weeks.

Something just occurred to me, is it possible mafia missed the kill simply due to inactivity?

This is why I voted him earlier today.

Is Munk/OC team feasible? Can someone explain why there was only one kill n1?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:29 pm

I want a Munkir claim.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:58 am

In post 177, GGG wrote:
In post 170, crazypianist1116 wrote:
In post 57, Munkir wrote:Ok this is most likely a stupid question but why can i see titles under peoples names they surely can't be correct can they?

If so then I think I'm seeing something I'm not suppose to see

I'm going to leave this here and see what other people think since nobody commented on it at the time. Munkir's subtitle is Townsperson. He seems inexperienced enough for this post to be a legitimate question. If he weren't town, he wouldn't have asked the question, seeing the contradiction with his own role.

That being said the rest of his posts have virtually no content and I would have had him on my leaning scum list. Not sure how to feel.

That's a real good catch, if he was scum he would have asked his scum team or pmd the mod. Does scum have day talk in normal?

unvote

GGG you yourself agreed with me. It really looked like a town slip.

And can you explain why me asking Munkir to replace out makes me scum?

I don't really understand the rest of your case. Add some interpretation between the quotes.

Naomi, who did you watch?

Thor pls claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”