Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Munkir »

Why do i live in a place where the air hurts my face?

I have no idea how to vote
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Munkir »

Ok found out how to vote

(VOTE: riddleton).
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Munkir »

So is it ok to ask each person why they voted for the person they did or does that brake the rules?
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Munkir »

In post 46, droog wrote:why would you do that
you have to get lynched tomorrow
if you're scum you just claimed
if you're town you just created two mislynches

Wait what is this in response to?

Also reason i voted for the guy is because Is because Naomi did and i have no clue what im doing

Is there a way to change your vote?

I will say that this whole situation is pretty funny though
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by Munkir »

Oh i see this is my first time on a forms post thing so its hard to tell who exactly everyone is talking to.

How funny would it be if he was scum
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Munkir »

Ok this is most likely a stupid question but why can i see titles under peoples names they surely can't be correct can they?

If so then I think I'm seeing something I'm not suppose to see
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Munkir »

In post 56, istott wrote:Munkir, you may have been better off joining a newbie game. As is, I'm sure we can help you out.
A few things:
1: get an avatar. It doesn't matter what, but it shows that you care about the game, and people with think of you in a more positive light.
2: To vote, use this:

Code: Select all

[vote]Munkir[/vote]

3: To unvote, use this:

[unvote]Munkir[/unvote]

I just joined with Naomi-Tan as she said it would be fun

I would get an avatar if all the ones i pick didn't get denied as the file size being to large

[unvote]riddleton[/unvote]
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Munkir »

VOTE: Whomping Willow
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Munkir »

In post 67, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 65, droog wrote:
In post 60, crazypianist1116 wrote:VOTE: droog

I think you super over-reacted with what you thought was a l-1. If you were so worried, why didn't you unvote?

because i wasnt worried anyone would vote
once id marked it as l-1
who does that

Quote tag fixed
~Mod

Nice flip out, UNVOTE: Anyway, there are 13 players, Im seriously disliking the willow though, due to there nature of stacking votes without giving a reason, and the fact that when I put a really weak argument on GGG to kick off some discussion they voted on that.

Yea i voted willow to see his reaction
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Munkir »

Thats kinda funny
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Munkir »

Nice picture change
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Munkir »

UNVOTE: Whomping Willow
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Munkir »

In post 170, crazypianist1116 wrote:
In post 57, Munkir wrote:Ok this is most likely a stupid question but why can i see titles under peoples names they surely can't be correct can they?

If so then I think I'm seeing something I'm not suppose to see

I'm going to leave this here and see what other people think since nobody commented on it at the time. Munkir's subtitle is Townsperson. He seems inexperienced enough for this post to be a legitimate question. If he weren't town, he wouldn't have asked the question, seeing the contradiction with his own role.

That being said the rest of his posts have virtually no content and I would have had him on my leaning scum list. Not sure how to feel.

I don't know what to say honestly and I don't want to die so i feel as though if i put my opinion out there i will be targeted by nefarious forces but at the same time I'm being targeted because I'm not putting out my opinion its like Naomi said before game lots of WIFOM here
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Munkir »

@AWA

I talked with Naomi way way before this game started she ran down what the game was like and she used the WIFOM as an example. I Don't know if giving someone a rundown pregame is against the rules if they are then sorry we broke them.

What is IGMEOY?

If you want my opinion on each player I can give one though it won't be much and the format will be horrible.

GuyInFreezer - he is king scum

9001/10on the suspicious level

droog - I find it strange he would come into a game vote nabor that said its isn't that scummy unless they are scum and planned this out before hand but i have no idea if you can do that
6/10 on the suspicious level

Naomi-Tan - She is a friend so there will be some bias but honestly most of the time her post are to long for me to finish and i end up not finishing them

4/10 on the suspicious level

Flubbernugget- Says he is socially awkward and that might be true he seems very abrasive. His post are short so he has that going for him then again so are myn

4/10 on the suspicious level

Whomping Willow- Real helpful though seems want everyone to participate and post more that said it might just be him trying to get more content to use to turn town against town that said he also is abrasive and votes random so I don't think he is scum because this is a stupid tactic for scum to take.

GGG - Jumped on Naomi for "setting up the terrible player defence" instantly and I would think thats a wonderful strategy for scum he did it way to obviously for it to be a scum maneuver

3/10 on the suspicious level

AWA - Even though you claimed to be in your post it just jumps back to the WIFOM thing that said I'm going to watch your post but in my opinion presenting obvious WIFOM is really something a scum feeling pressure would do though i don't feel that your being that pressured.

7/10 on the suspicious level

crazypianist1116 - Made some good post pointed out that droog didn't unvote his friend even though he flipped his shit. That said he has made some post that make me feel as though he could be scum so theres that

5/10 on the suspicious level

istott- Told me "try not to post irrelevant clutter posts" but thats all the post i have Q.Q but him voting to pressure others to talk kinda scary as it makes it hard for me to read him due to his reasons being so transparent.

Originalchris - Came in and started being abrasive and quickly devolved into being offensive and then to defensive im leaning towards scum on him

7/10 on the suspicious level

kuror0 - Have yet to see a post from him
6/10 on suspicious level

Flames682 - Funny guy that stirs up trouble but he is rude and while that isn't scumlike its not good ether

Munkir - Has no clue what he is doing just trying to catch up however weekends are almost always busy for him with all the table top games going on and this week is by far the worst as 1 new game started up and we TPKed in another at level 13. He goes off on a lot of tangents. He really wishes there was a TLDR on some of these super long posts as he has mostly skimmed or skipped a lot of them and has a lot of catching up to do
10/10 on the lazy level

Riddleton - Only scum sighn i see from him is the fact that his "nabor" came in and voted for him other than that nothing really the test confused me so i have no opionon on it
5/10 on the suspicious level

forgive any spelling mistakes i did this in wordpad
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Munkir »

hunch has to count for something
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Munkir »

oh and i should explain everyone starts at 5/10
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Munkir »

@crazypianist1116

I agree his concerns are well within his right as I don't have much content and most likely never will most of the game is me reading and rereading others content. That said I don't feel as though i should be replaced for my newbness as its not on a level that should require such an action.

@kuror0

Yeah I agree with you and while I don't know how she would react if she was scum I imagine that I would react similar to how she has the last few day very particular about what she says and how she says it. That's part of the reason why I plan to watch her closely also sorry I'm not helping with my read its most likely due to lack of content I am not attempting to post more due to it being a weekday

@istott

Thanks for dropping the matter with flame as I didn't really want to see a bunch of back and forth I think we should just accept that he is going to play like a rude dick all game and just watch him closer for it as it could be a ploy to come of as town by being unliked and there is no way a scum would want to come off unliked for fear of lynch
If you wondering my thought process on your reaction its still confusion feel free to explain. Last note your not - town for Flubbernugget because he said you was high strung of the reaction test are you?

@Flames682

If you don't have anything nice to say please don't say anything at all while your entitled to you opinion it can be very counterproductive if your opinion is purely negative with no positive feedback
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #516 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Munkir »

crazypianist1116 you so crazy

You defended yourself well and got your point across with me.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Munkir »

VOTE: crazypianist1116
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Munkir »

In post 529, Flubbernugget wrote:Naomi has presented the most spectacular case of IIoA I have ever seen.

What is IIoA google didn't turn anything up?
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Munkir »

I can't tell what post 531-534 is directed at.

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #552 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Munkir »

@Flubbernugget

Kind of in a bad spot at the moment and while my vote had nothing to do with your "homophobic slurs" I voted so see your reaction to the vote in fact its the same with the previous post as there is a lot of run around in this game and I felt as though a direct action with no explanation would get a direct response with one that said it seems this tactic has failed so I'm going to move on. For the record while I don't believe your use of the word "gay" in the context was a directory term for homosexual it would be wise to stop saying it in general as there are those who still consider it a "homophobic slur" rather then what the word has evolved into.

@istott

My vote was not due to his regular use of "homophobic slurs" as me and my friends use gay in the same context however we including several homosexuals I have spoken with are under the impression that that word has yet again changed in meaning along with the slur "faggot" it now in many circles recognized as a way to call something stupid or idiotic. My vote however was to see If i could get a direct response from Flubbernugget

@droog

I agree its a nonexistent issue that said I am interested in why GGG and istott are so insistent on pushing this nonexistent issue as the context is quite clear in his post

@GGG & istott

So care to explain why your so keen on the idea that flub is using gay in the context of a homophobic slur for all we know he could have been easily saying they where happy post

@AWA

I like you they way you conduct yourself in these last few post shows maturity as you express yourself you do it in a way that isn't dickish that said it just means I'm going to watch you closer as I have said before in previous post those who tend to try and not rub others the wrong way are most likely trying not to for some reason

@Everyone

I think I'm catching on to this game and I'm really starting to find a interest in reading each post (might be possible that its because there short instead of walls) ether way I'm enjoying this and while I wouldn't mind doing this again I feel as though I would like to attempt it in a much smaller group (even though only 4 or 5 players are posting regularly me not included)
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by Munkir »

In post 555, GGG wrote:I will post once and only was on the slur topic. After that it is up to the mods. When you use 'gay' in a negative connotation it is a slur.

Similar to you throw like a girl is insulting the way women play sports. Calling something negative gay is insulting to gay people. Not sure what you think the word has evolved into that doesn't link it back to insulting homosexuals. The reason words are important is the attitude that being gay is a negative is quite pervasive in today's society and tolerating the use of the word only furthers that attitude. This needs to be changed and if that occurs on one little corner of the internet then it's worth the fight.

So I am asking flubbs and others to refrain from using it in any negative connotation. The first one was a slip but these second two were clearly meant as insults to cp as he was the original person who asked that gay not be used as a slur. It is also insulting munk that you would argue that flubbs was calling those posts happy. It was clearly calling the posts and logic terrible and using the word gay to do it. I know it, you know it we all know it. You don't have to agree with me and would prefer not to make a big deal out of it.

/stepping of my soapbox.

For me flubbs simply committing to not using gay as a slur ends the issue.

I'm going to chase this issue

I would like to reiterate that the word again that in certain context such as Flubs the word has nothing to do with homosexuals
we are not currently arguing if homophobic slurs are correct we are arguing the context on a single word that in some context is a homophobic slur is wrong and in my opinion its not as other words that Polysemy (first time using this word)

I agree with one part flubbs didn't use gay in the context that meant happy I was saying this to further my point as in if your going to continue to believe that the context was a homophobic slur the the exact argument your giving that the word can't be used in any other context other then a homophobic slur is moot as its original meaning was still stands words change, people change, society has changed sure there are a few stragglers but those who chose not to keep up get left behind.

As to your "Throwing like a girl" argument while its a good analogy it kinda falls flat when you consider not only the history of the word gay but the loose meaning behind it along with the fact that the core words in your analogy are easily identifiable.

On a final note about "being gay is a negative is quite pervasive in today's society and tolerating the use of the word only furthers that attitude." Society has become a lot more accepting then I believe you realize and while there are there are those that are ignorant I doubt using a word out of context to mean something totally different gives them any power I know it, you know it we all know it.

/takes soapbox and burns it for warmth
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:03 am

Post by Munkir »

@Flubbernugget

what is post game?

@istott

Ok lets argue a different point as it is clear that context means very little to you and others.

Lets say he is homophobic then we better ban/lynch him and all those who think in a "negative" way that is different. We have to show them that we don't tolerate this kind of immoral behavior by excluded and persecuted them instead of showing them the error of there ways. All your doing is fanning there flames of hate and causing more separation and anger so next time someone says something racist/homophobic don't ignore it don't fight hate with hate ask them about it help them understand why there view is misguided.

@droog

That's quite a dark thought....honestly scary as this issue kinda hits home with me in a different way and the fact that others would use it to there own advantage kinda makes me sad.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Munkir »

@Flubbernugget

I'm not so sure crazypianist1116 is scum but then again I'm new to this whole thing and I have a tendency to be easily fooled.

@Originalchris

Sucks to be you as someone who has moved a lot its always a lot of work and hardly ever worth it
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Munkir »

Unvote

I think i did that right

As of right now I have no scum reads only a vague idea of what I'm looking for and who I'm looking at

I think its one of those cases of "I will know it when I see it"
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #656 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Munkir »

In post 648, AWA wrote:Oh my God.
Mod: Can you please delete the above two posts? This post is exactly the same, except with correct quotation and formatting.

-----
Except I've already addressed those points.

In post 564, droog wrote:
In post 558, AWA wrote:It's clear that Flubber is just trying to add chaos and confusion to the game, and I don't particularly care about the reason. That kind of posting style, behavior, and language serves only to distract from the true goal of the game, which is to eliminate the scum. Creating distractions OF ANY KIND supports the scum. That is why I am in favor of removing Flubber from the game.

This reeks of scum
Scum would be pretty happy with this "gay is a slur" nonsense
It gives them a chance to be genuine
Which scum will take for all it's worth

You're trying to justify a lynch as though flubber is making the ruckus
He's not.

How exactly does this "reek of scum"? I'm not happy with the "gay as slur nonsense", because as I stated, creating a controversy over something completely unrelated does nothing to actually help the town, and in fact is a detriment because it causes chaos and distraction. Which I said in the very post you quoted. Can you show me exactly how Flubber ISN'T making a ruckus? Because his insistence upon creating confusion, handwaving posts that don't necessarily conform to his own ideas, and posts such as 567 and 585 which directly demand specific players to state who they think are scum without providing any kind of context or rationalization don't help the town. The only possible reason that a player would make these kinds of moves are if they are scum or some other kind of anti-town role. Either way I am in favor of a lynch.

In post 588, droog wrote:
awa's post on flubber ("flubber's antitown, therefore scum") was scummy

I believe I address this above, (and in fact in several posts since you originally posted this), but again I fail to see how my opinion that Flubber is antitown leads to me being scum. Please show me your train of thought here.

@AWA

A few things

What post exactly did you state that "creating a controversy over something completely unrelated does nothing to actually help the town"?

I also took note of posts 567 and 585 as it raised a flag with me and while I disagree that this proves he is scum as he could just be town trying to play a straight forward game style.

Honestly I'm leaning crazypianist1116 being scum rather then Flubbernugget but that might just be because of that stunt he pulled awhile back with the super sarcasm as he defended himself with a lot of passion. If he had responded to post 516-517 with the same passion I would have marked him as scum right then and there though he likely knew this.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #742 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Munkir »

@AWA

This circle is frustrating but AWA your argument is not falling on deaf ears and while I see your point of view its not enough for me to vote on
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #812 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Munkir »

In post 748, droog wrote:
In post 700, droog wrote:You suggested in 648 you'd already explained
I suggested you hadn't
You then suggested you had... In 648

this is still a thing that happened
@
munkir: what do you think of this

If your asking what I think about post 648 and how AWA claims asking the direct question is scummy then my answer is in post 656

@AWA

Can't tell if your post is serious or not? I understand where you getting at but I at that point was waiting for more information I was originally leaning towards crazypianist1116 as stated in post 656 and with these last few post I was leaning more and more in favor of you being scum but after looking over everything over again the line of dialog suggest otherwise as I feel as though if you where scum you would have dropped the whole thing and be attempting to recover at some point instead of pushing the topic. That said you pushing the topic hasn't seemed to help any with others and while I would consider your actions in favor of scum hunting over self preservation as a sign of Town others don't see it that way. Oh look at that the cave after such a long fight and I feel like it was a vote based on the fact that you two disagree giving it the added benefit of being additional flag.

VOTE: AWA

@Everyone Sorry guys Weekends are busy for me like always
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #851 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Munkir »

@AWA

Sorry if you find my post inconsistent I just find it better if i don't deal with absolutes and keep and open mind about everything until someone at least gets a 9/10 or 8/10 on my read. I saw you answered my specific questions and while you find that i didn't acknowledge them I did in fact acknowledge them and while they so as i followed all the post i could keep up with. In my post 742 I didn't mean to imply anything I saw your point of view and I was paying attention the best i could I wouldn't say I was implying anything sorry you felt this way.

Now post 812 I wouldn't say I joined any wagon as I'm have my on intention and reason for why i voted you that said i did backtrack my thought progression and looked at other angles the
the original reason why i vote you is might not be that strong but your raised a final major flags with me

1-I was under the impression that you where a scum just going for what they considered a weak player you pushed to hard gave to little and talked in circles with others. As in you would ask someone to explain they would "Answer" and ask you to explain and you would do the same in return.

2- You had a target Flubbernugget , you gave a valid reason for voting him and kept loads of pressure on him all the while when others gave you shit you kept to your original target. This to means showed that you cared more about town itself rather than keeping your own hide alive viva being friends. But in post 801 you abandoned your quarry meaning that all that pressure and work was for a whole another reason other than town preservation. I feel as though your pursuit in ridding town of Flubber wasn't a bad one but your abandonment of the pursuit was.

3- You voted Droog and while i have been keeping my eye on him I don't particularly see any the major flags that you attempted to point out so my only logical conclusion is your ether mad at him so you voted or are scum and trying to rid yourself of a problem. Until you prove to me otherwise don't expect this opinion/vote "you would never vote someone out of anger" as I don't buy that.

All I was trying to say with the save face comment is to discuss theoretically the reasons for you dissensions and what I believe is the more likely reason. While commenting on how others who are the ones giving you the flack might potentially be effecting you reasons as with them on your case you have to be careful if not to draw out, backdown, or cave to eagerly. That said you seemed to have no intention of backing down until i read post 801 where you voted droog. This leads me to my final, weakest, and most unlikely flag a theory that might seem crazy but possibly could work and is exactly the move you as a scum player might attempt to pull off.

4 - I believe that you could have attempted to play droog in a way that caused him to disfavor you but also allowed you to not only back back out of your vote for flubber but do so in a way that killed time created an illusion of content and on top of it all if played right get everyone in your pocket. Though this tactic is clever it is high risk and best preformed early on in the game.Your results seemed to backfire as you picked what you assumed to be the "weakest" player went for the set up and waited for someone to defend said player allowing you to ether lynch a town for "anti-policy" reasons or plant one if not all of your fellow scum on the "Defend Band Wagon" if one occurred setting up several potential town lynches of those who ether to sides with you or didn't take sides at all.
In simple Terms

Scum attacks weak player > Weak player gets defended (possible plant) > Band Wagon on a side occurs > Scum successfully implanted into Band Wagon/Hive Mind > Town lynching ensues.

If Side to lynch weak player is biggest side and wins that gives you a free lynch and covers scum tracks incredibly well if not trace-less.

If side that defends weak player wins then they lynch attacker (Who is scum) and assume all that agreed or stayed out of it as most likely scum.

-=-=-
Seems far fetched I know but I got scum readings for everyone involved in this Flubb/AWA/Droog debate and this tactic explains my reads. It is also one of the easiest and most readily available means to set up a win-win-win situation for scum.

-=-=-
Ok back to dissecting your post AWA

When i said you caved i was talking about the fact that you switched targets.

I don't see droog trying to misrepresent your post as his post do nothing more then points out his own line of logic and how he went about obtaining his own opinion as he took apart your post and came to reasonable conclusions based on what he knows. Sure he might have taken your post apart to push his own agenda but when you think someone is scum that's what you do you try to prove why you think that person is scum using the content the person (you) have provided. I will admit his push is to hard and that is one of the reasons why i think its quite possible he is scum but i also think the same of you.

So if you think I'm a
dangerously
naive person does that mean I'm your next policy lynch after flubb? If so that's incredibly suspicious that you would consider me to be a "danger to town" after i happen to "Turn against you".

As to keeping a careful watch on me my only reply is
8=nm==D

TIT
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #852 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Munkir »

Some fuckups i spotted in post 851

Flag 3 "Until you prove to me otherwise don't expect this opinion/vote "you would never vote someone out of anger" as I don't buy that." I'm trying to say that until you give me a reason other than "I would never vote like this" that also has major clout as you abandoned a person you claim you know for a fact as "Anti-town" for someone you have yet to prove why you know for a fact is scum. (just wanted to clarify)

Also forgot to add that once bandwagon started to form you seemed to intentionally rub others the wrong way building up the "Band Wagon" and that's a major part of the Flag 4 tactic. (Just adding more evidence to the possible existence of this tactic as its most likely going to need all it can get)
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #853 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Munkir »

Forgot to add that I'm off to bed and will not likely make anymore big post for at least a day though I will skim when I can.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1167 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:20 am

Post by Munkir »

Like Always weekends are crazy I will go back later on today and read everything that has transpired give any thoughts I have on others.

I do have a pathfinder game today though so it might take awhile before this happens.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1238 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Munkir »

@Droog

Why are you acting so sketch?

You "highly highly highly suspect tier" a player already dead and town at that seems like ether you jumped the gun or you want it to look like you jumped the gun.

You still have yet to answer CP about your neighbor thing as far as I can tell.

You claim you want reads but yet you give none other then this "____ is probably ____" with nothing to back it.

@crazypianist1116

Maybe new player mentality but wouldn't quick killing someone just make it night again giving the scum the power to kill? Shouldn't we drag out the day so that we can get more information on all players so we can make correct lynches in the future rather than quick killing someone we are 90% sure is scum?
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1245 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Munkir »

@TellTaleHeart

Nice name and pic it gave me a chuckle also your theory is a very sad one
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1247 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Munkir »

@ TellTaleHeart

Was post 1246 directed at me?
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1249 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Munkir »

Just saying its sad if that's the case

To be in a solo or to be "the subject of merciless bussing" both sound sad.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1265 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Munkir »

Eh its difficult to say as I'm not to sure on the whole aspect but I'm heavenly leaning for DGB to flip scum but I have no idea what type of roles are in this game I know watcher is a role but how does Naomi coming in and saying "One Shot Watcher, Watched Teir last night" proves that she is indeed a watcher sure if DGB flips town we now know Naomi is most likely scum but I don't know if there is any other variables in play such as Bomb, something to swap targets, or if this is a really advance ploy of bussing(using the new word i learned).

Point being while My vote is on DGB I'm not ruling out anything or believing anything is 100% what it is and I think others should realize that I'm just keeping an open mind about almost anything.

Especially after AWA calling out my ridiculous notions/ideas/theories that proved to be somewhat accurate

I have also not ruled out the theory that I'm just a crazy newb
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1467 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Munkir »

I'm still here but kinda not as active as I should seems the more I read the more I'm not understanding. I'm going to just give what I think as my opinion on certain matters I have a understanding on and not try to address the way each of you are thinking as I might be overthinking things because each time I read anything I try to look at it from all the angles. It doesn't help that almost everytime I jump back and forth through the forms pages to reread stuff and point out post google tends to crash and I lose my post after that I tend to throw my hands up in the air and cry as I give up for today.

1st

I think there are two factions droog did a good job of explaining why.

2nd

I'm trying to figure out the reason why GGG & CP attacked Naomi so hard and all I'm getting is "Feels like you know something we don't so you must be scum"

3rd

Droog you asked what ones AWA tried to deflect. when pointing out his Cave on post 801 (forgot how to do the link thing) he replayed it wasn't a cave even though I picked it up as one and it threw up some Scum flags with me. He then tried arguing his point in post 855 but it still didn't help his case any as I felt I was being lied to and turns out I was :D

4th

In post 1305 FN says my post are not reading town to him but idk what post I think TellTaleHeart also agreed with him so I wouldn't mind having the reasons at the moment all I have are my speculations

5th

Not going to lie I'm not putting my scum reads down mostly because lack of evidence as only minor flags have been thrown and those are nothing more than speculation with assumptions mixed in with theories. I feel like everytime I post I put myself on the radar and worry that scum/wolf will murder me
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1471 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Munkir »

Whats Vig and lylo?

@GGG

I just don't think that me posting tid bits of information on how I feel has been rewarded at all in the past so why continue doing it maybe its just this group or maybe its the game but I would much rather wait till I can compile a case before posting evidence that will more than likely be flat out ignored or disregarded by most everyone.

I'm aware that my death might result in a look back but I'm worried that this also creates a pit trap as they could murder me to throw you onto someone else sent for example if me and you got into it and I ended up dead that might cause a wagon on you and those seem to be happen quite a lot in this game. To many ways for scum to take advantage of stuff this game is really one sided

Fact is posting reads helps when your reads are going to contribute to something otherwise its just announcing who your watching and that in turn helps them as there less likely to slip up so nope no reads from me yet as I would rather scum not know who I'm watching. While those of you who are reliable don't need them as your typically on the right track before I am.

I'll post stuff when I have stuff to post otherwise I'm not going to post things for the sake of "Look guys I have content so i can't be scum right guys!!" as that just does nothing for anyone

Maybe my game style is Anti town but that's like your opinion man

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”