Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

VOTE: Thor

for voting Varsoon when he hasn't told us his alligment yet.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Aww, damn, now I actually have to *read* you. Well, you're probably scum like usual.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Cause if I vote Varsoon now, then it's two votes on a dude on just the first page. That shits bad luck, imo.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:47 am

Post by Xiao Long »

UNVOTE

Yall mfkers really like fuckin with luck an shit. Damn.

Bit of an over reaction, Varsoon (calling you that is really whack for me).
Regardless, he's right, random. You've got pretty flimsy reasoning for your vote being serious.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 43, Thor665 wrote:
In post 42, Xiao Long wrote:Yall msmrfers really like Smurfin with luck an Smurf. Smurf.

What's you issue with the Varsoon wagon at the moment?

What's with all the smurf talk?

At the moment? None now that it's the second page. Page 1 is bad voodoo, bro.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 46, Thor665 wrote:So is it possible to get you to put him on L-1?
I'd like to see if we can get hammer intent and force a claim.

Um, probably not. I don't see the point in forcing him to claim this early when we know nothing about anybody. If he's a PR, that would be extremely detrimental to town. If he's not a PR, it's still detrimental to town even if he's VT because it only helps scum to know that at this point.

If people really want to put Varsoon at L-1, I'd hope for a hell of a lot more of a case than just "I want to see if we can get a claim" or "you only voted me after someone else did".
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 78, Goblin wrote:VOTE: gamsimbre

Why?

In post 76, Drake Crusader wrote:
In post 65, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: midget
I want to know what Midget got from my wagon, too.

Drake, was your comment in 59 sarcasm?

No im not really seeing how claiming a serious vote d1 is a town move. Just too early I feel to be throwing anything serious around.

I want to keep an eye on thor as well. He could prove suspicious as this game goes on.

I assume you mean you don't see how a serious vote on early day 1 is a town move, in which case I'd agree with you. Such little information to be making a serious vote is hardly town.

What sets you off about Thor?

In post 84, Boonskiies wrote:I like the midget vote much better than the Var.

unvote

Why?

The only people that I have somewhat of a town read on right now is acryon due to his disagreement with the early claim and gamsimbre due to his questioning in 63. random has somewhat weak reasonings for his vote and unvote, but I can't really say it's scummy at this point considering we're still in a pretty info-less stage of d1. I do find Thor's desire to get a claim extremely early scummy, however he hasn't posted since I originally brought up my disagreement with it, so I won't be voting him yet.

I'm assuming the game is moving slowly atm mostly due to holidays?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:03 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 103, Allyra wrote:
In post 42, Xiao Long wrote:
UNVOTE

Yall mfkers really like fuckin with luck an shit. Damn.

Bit of an over reaction, Varsoon (calling you that is really whack for me).
Regardless, he's right, random. You've got pretty flimsy reasoning for your vote being serious.

why did you unvote?

and if varsoon overreacted why didn't you vote him for being obvious overreacting scum?

My original vote was just random/joking. iirc, I unvoted before he started trying to force a claim from Varsoon, so I had no real reason to be voting him at the time. I would vote him now, but I want to hear more from him first (I want to hear more from everyone, there's not much happening).

Because overreacting doesn't equal being scum. Especially not in Varsoons case where he's already the type of dude to play on the fifth level as a VT.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:24 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I can't read you through direct questioning, I've only ever successfully read you when observing how you react to situations not involving you. As the day goes on, I'll have more to ask you about.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Xiao Long »

As of now? You're null-town to me. The overreaction is the only negative thing I've gotten from you, but like I said, that's pretty much just you. You're always over the top.

Your general questioning and desire for activity are the positives which is why you're null-town rather than just null.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Sorry, was busy with work. I still need to give the cluster fuck of Allyra/Thor a good read, as well as the boonskies/konowa/whoever else thing. I'll try to do that after I get some sleep. Just wanted to address this real quick:

In post 140, Thor665 wrote:

In post 55, Xiao Long wrote:Um, probably not. I don't see the point in forcing him to claim this early when we know nothing about anybody. If he's a PR, that would be extremely detrimental to town. If he's not a PR, it's still detrimental to town even if he's VT because it only helps scum to know that at this point.

And if he's scum it's super helpful.
So, in other words, it's the exact same sort of thing as if we force a claim 10 days from now.
Except minus the wait of 10 days.

How is it super helpful, exactly? We still know nothing about anyone else at that point. Forcing L-1 on page 2 just does not seem like a good tactic to me.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Sorry I didn't drop a post yesterday as intended. Ended up sleeping through the entire day due to sickness.
Am almost caught up and Thor hasn't really done anything to change my original read on him. If anything, he seems a lot scummier now.

VOTE: Thor665

Once I've fully caught up (about four pages behind this one), I'll add to my original reason of being really put off by his desire for a quick claim. I'll also explain why I think Konowa is probably scum, too.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 377, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:L-2

what do you think of acryon and zebulin's posts

In general or specific ones?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Ok, I'm fully caught up now and gathering quotes for my post on Thor/Konowa.

To answer you, Orc, I think Zebulin's 351 is pretty town. He's unvoted Orc's slot after reading further interaction between Orc and Thor and finds Thor increasingly scummy. I like that he quotes Random's post about votes on him not being explained at all, which is something I was going to do myself.

Acryon appears pretty objective. Plays devils advocate a bit, which is usually a positive thing. I would like to know specifically why he super agrees with 383.

Also, Orc said it a page or two ago, but Varsoon is really not being typical Varsoon. But I don't really know what that means. Maybe he's just not posting enough video clips and GIFs, but he's not as aggressive as I'd thought he'd be. Probably drops him back down to null read for me. He said he's catching up, though, so meh for now.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Oh, and Boonskies seems sheepy. Gamsimbre, Goblin and Drake Crusader are fuckin non-existent. Lynch all lurkers isn't a policy I agree with, but geez. I think they're due for a prod, too.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Xiao Long »

omg dude, I was in the middle of gathering quotes for not only Thor but Konowa as well.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I guess I'll just focus on Konowa now.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Xiao Long »

It might depending on how fast mod locks this thread, after that it's pointless.

My biggest thing on Konowa is how he came into the game saying he would tell us who scum was, but then did zero scum hunting whatsoever. The only thing he did was defend himself from prodding from Allyra, and then vote because of her questioning him. Then once she left and the heat was off, he unvoted and hasn't been around since. Sorry this is devoid of quotes, I want to get my thoughts out before nightfall.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Well shit, there he is right before I post. = =
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I'll do this pretty quickly without much articulation, but:

In post 140, Thor665 wrote:
In post 54, Varsoon wrote:I'm not going to claim regardless, so if you all want a mislynch on me, I suggest doing it while I'm teaching and not around today.

Yeah, doing a fakeclaim super early on Day 1 is tough because it locks you in if you manage to survive.
So, basically you're just claiming scum. Got it.

This was scummy as shit and I missed it. Glad Acryon pointed it out.

In post 201, Thor665 wrote:

I am unsure why I need to defend the premise of Boon's case on you as "sound". I never claimed it was "sound" I claimed it was "fine". There are lots of things peole do that are "fine" to me that I don't agree with on an actual scumhunting scale - I only get tetchy when I consider something anti-town. I also think it would be more important for you to justify the weird word twist dance you're trying to move on him wherein you expect me to buy that when he said 'big wagons' he couldn't possibly mean 'the current biggest wagon whether or not it is small in the grand scope of the game of mafia' and also, by saying 'big wagons' and being factually wrong on 50% of it that it magically makes him scum...because, y'know, as town he'd fact check better. Maybe do that?

Boon's case wasn't "fine" though, it was pretty bad.

In post 241, Thor665 wrote:My response to the case so far is - I still don't see the scum case.

She also wilted under pressure like an utter boss there.
Meh.

Unvote: Allyra
Vote: Randommidget

There was a bit of a case in Allyra's post, and even if there wasn't, he didn't even attempt to respond to several legit points Allyra made. He just said "lol, whatever" and ignored it. He did this a lot with Orc too, and then tried to spin things like Orc was dodging him on his "why?" question even though Orc was completely right that Thor didn't ask the question he claimed he asked. Then the whole "you're scum cause you said daytime qt" thing was reaching at best.

Sigh, making a case against a dead man isn't as fun. =/

Acryon

It's hard to say, I could easily see it as both. Regardless, I think the lack of scum hunting is enough to call his intro post into question whether it's false bravado or not.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 404, Xiao Long wrote:
It's hard to say, I could easily see it as both. Regardless, I think the lack of scum hunting is enough to call his intro post into question whether it's false bravado or not.

Whoops, I misread you, you said scum showing false bravado and town being cheeky. Correction, I think even if he's town being cheeky, we should call it into question.

Orc

I agree about Varsoon. Day 2 should be more illuminating in regards to him. Atm I can't tell if he's scum purposely not being aggressive and acting shady because he knows he can get away with it, or if he's town acting that way because he knows he can get away with it.

Acryon

I don't mind him being defensive, I mind him only being defensive and not questioning other posters. He posted shortly after Thor "meh"d Allyras wall iirc and he didn't call it out which I find annoying (though not entirely indicative of being scum).
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 413, Konowa wrote:To be fair, I didn't read the wall after she told me to fuck off. Then calling me a prick made me double down on not reading it.

And I don't mind you taking issue with the personal insults. That doesn't mean you shouldn't acknowledge her posts.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Cause he's Varsoon and he does it all the time. Or at least a lot of the time from what I've seen. But that's usually when he's being insane. Right now he's pretty...disconnected? from the game.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Xiao Long »

It's definitely not cause of hyperactive posters. We had a game together with a bunch of people posting a lot and he was really active. He was scum that game, though. That said, I've only played one game with him not counting our hydra game, but he's always linking me his games so I've read quite a bit of them.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Ooh, I misunderstood you then. In that case, I'm not sure. I've not seen him in any games that were as inactive as this one was at first. I'm hoping D2 is more active. Like I said, I think Goblin, Gamsimbre and Dark Crusader are past prod point and don't have many posts to begin with. If those three started posting semi-regularly this game would be way more active.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 421, Boonskiies wrote:So as soon as I decide to hammer Thor, everyone thinks he's town? Funny. As scum, do you think I'd actually hammer and draw attention to myself, especially if he actually flipped town? It's not out of character for me to troll hammer. Check my past games. I troll hammer all the time. Usually as town. I don't think I've ever hammered as scum, come to think of it.

Uh..who decided he was town? I was just annoyed cause I thought the mod was gonna lock the thread pretty soon after and I was in the middle of looking for the quotes for my case (that he was scum). I still think he's scum. I'm not even calling you scum for hammering him, either (though the way you did it was suspect).
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 431, Boonskiies wrote:Ever think I might have a fucking role that causes me to auto hammer?

Don't put him to L-1 if you don't want someone to hammer.

Huh? Is that an actual thing? I still don't know all the roles in mafia.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I'm not sure how I feel about policy lynching him. He hasn't really seemed scummy to me except for being a little sheepy. The hammer without letting Thor claim was anti-town, yeah, but if Boon is town, I don't want to lose a towny just cause he's derp city sometimes. I understand what you're saying about not letting him get to lylo, but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt before we instalynch him.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Xiao Long »

At least wait until D3, man.

With Thor dead, my scumlist doesn't have anyone concrete.
Konowa is scummiest to me.
Varsoon is questionable, but mostly null.
And that's about it atm.

There's not nearly enough posts from Gamsimbre, Goblin or DC for me to have a read on them, and everyone else seems at least leaning town for the time being.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Xiao Long »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

Did you really just flounder so hard at Varsoon's questioning that you straight up unvoted him when you believe him to be scum?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 495, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Thanks for the coaching.

I'm happy with my vote right now though.

Reasoning might come later if I can be bothered.

BlueBloodedToffee wrote:UNVOTE:

Need to read through a few things.

And this? As if "reasoning might come later if I can be bothered" isn't fuckin scummy enough of a line as it is, you say you're happy with your vote and then immediately unvote. rofl
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Xiao Long »

What's funny being confident and then immediately being indecisive. Not entirely indicative of alignment, but you should really be putting more thought into your votes.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Xiao Long »

He didn't outright ask me, but he said something like "you can still post your case", so I figured I would. I usually like making cases, but he was already hammered so it lost its fun. =/
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Xiao Long »

UNVOTE

I'm thoroughly confused by BBT at this point. Your reads are all over the place. That said, I had Konowa leaning scum D1. His interaction at the end of it put him back at null for me, though.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Trying to follow Boonskies train of thought got me like

Spoiler:

Boonskies, I really don't understand your scum read on Acryon.

Konowa, I don't understand why you're feeling disconnected when Allyra has been gone for quite a while and Orc has been far more rational.

Varsoon is back to null-town for me.

BBT is null.

Konowa null-scum-null

Boonskies fucking idk

Acryon obvtown

Orc most likely town

No other reads. Goodnight. I'll post again after I get back from work in like 16-17 hours.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 660, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That might be one of the worst reads-lists I have ever seen.

Well done. Good effort.

Because I don't have you as town? Ok.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Unfortunately I don't have the pleasure of knowing everyone's alignment like you seem to, scum.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 665, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Oh shit, I'm scum now?

That was a quick development.

How did I go from null to scum?

:roll:

In post 671, Drake Crusader wrote:
In post 670, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I mean probably but varsoon is still probably scum and I don't like the feeling of this vote

Can we not vote konowa

no we should. The only way to move forward is to stop moving backwards.
We clearly seen what happens when Konowa gets moving forward. He got results.

What? Do you mean Konowa-wagon gets moving?

Konowa seems most likely to be scum atm.
I don't agree with Varsoon lynch, seems more likely to be town.
I don't see how you guys find BBT obvtown, though.

I want to hammer Konowa, but Goblin has yet to post and we're only like two days in to Day 2.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 681, Konowa wrote:I actually thought was a good question and don't see how it warranted a :roll:.

Because he was responding seriously to an obvious joke. = =

Xiao, why do you disagree that BBT is likely Town due to interactions with Thor? Specifically for me the newbie game dialogue.

I find him less than likely town due to his interactions with Varsoon, not Thor. Not explicitly scum, just not definite town like a few here are saying.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:30 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Then that's your own problem.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 689, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I mean, if you can show me how I was supposed to infer that was a joke, then I would believe you.

Really, dude? Even in your response you note that it was a fast development when the only thing you did was say you didn't like my reads list (although you were a fucking douchebag about it, I don't tend to hold shit like that against players). It's not my fault you missed the joke while being an asshole. That's your own fault. Can we go back to the game, now?

In post 690, Konowa wrote:Xiao, are you not using interactions with Thor to form a read on BBT? It just seems backwards that you aren't using a known in Thor being Scum to help form a read.

Most of their interaction was bullshit about another game. I take meta arguments with a grain of salt. His original vote on Thor had no reasoning whatsoever. His interaction with Varsoon gives far more interaction than his interaction with Thor, imo.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 660, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That might be one of the worst reads-lists I have ever seen.

Well done. Good effort.

Yeah man, not condescending in the slightest. = =
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Yes, but I don't care if you don't like my reads list. I take issue with you being an asshole.

Back to the actual game: The only lynches I would be okay with right now are Konowa (because he's probably scum) and Boonskies because I keep wifoming whether he's brazen scum saying "nah, scum me wouldn't do that ever. Totally." or if he's just a towny who's insane and doing the same thing. I am against Varsoon lynch.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Xiao Long »

No, we're really fucking not, dude. "What was the purpose for posting your reads" like really? Is this even a real question? What the fuck is the point of anyone posting reads ever? This is a fucking joke and you're being purposefully antagonistic because you know you're annoying me at this point. Fuck you.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:18 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 704, acryon wrote:
Xiao Long - He is allowed to dislike your reads list, and it seems that he dislikes the fact that you have so many nulls. Maybe the question he is meaning to ask is

That's the thing, though. I don't care whether someone likes or dislikes my reads list, but when you start being anti-fun by trolling me, I get fed up with it.

"Can you elaborate on some of the nulls and whether some of them may be leaning some way or the other, because it seems odd to have that many at this point in the game?"

If he would have posted that, I wouldn't have blown up at him. I don't have a problem explaining reads I do or don't have.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:19 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 707, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Thanks Acryon.

It's a real question, I am not trying to antagonise you.

I mean, if you had significant reads in it with good information I would not question it at all. As it was, your reads-list was just so...empty?

I look for the motivation in that post and on the surface, yeah it looks like a townie post because you're willing to provide reads without being prompted, but when you look a little deeper, there is just 'nothing' there.

It's a townie post on the surface. I'm trying to figure out if it 'looking like a townie post' was the motivation behind posting it.

Yeah, no. You didn't even talk about how town or scummy it was, you just said, "lol, what a shitty fucking post."
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 711, acryon wrote:
That being said, would you mind answering that question?

Sure.

I think I already mentioned why you and Orc were town on D1.

I like Varsoon's interactions on D2. 483 is a town post with legitimate questioning of BBT's actions. I'm actually not sure why he stopped voting BBT, he had pretty good reason for doing so. Rereading, he could probably be put as probably town instead of leaning town like I had him.

I keep WIFOMing myself over Boonskie as stated in #700

Konowa is still leaning scum from reasons stated D1 and hasn't done anything to change my mind D2 (though I may be biased since I was scum reading him D1).

BBT is null because even though he had terrible interactions with Varsoon that seemed really scummy, his weird vote/unvote spree made me think he could be clueless towny. His trolling is anti-town regardless.

I didn't include Drake, Goblin and Gamsimbre in my list because they've all been inactive and I think Goblin has like three posts total. Gamsimbres comeback post was meh. Drake's seemed kind of opportunistic.

Oh, and I forgot Zebulin existed when I posted that. I think he's town due to end of D1 posting which I think I mentioned then.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 714, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 663, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
PEdit - No because it's full of nulls

I started to go into it here.

Why would I tell you exactly what I'm looking for in your posts?

Do you not think that would allow you to just answer my questions/posts accordingly?

PEdit - UNVOTE:

You didn't post a question. You didn't post anything but "lol shitty post. Nice job, bro." Is there any way I'm supposed to respond to such an antagonizing post than to say "fuck you"? You didn't call out my reads list in a "scum hunting" way. Nothing in your response post was in any way, shape or form related to saying whether my list was scum or town. It was only after the fact that you started trying to justify it and say that's why you posted 660, which is scummy as shit in and of itself.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 720, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 719, Xiao Long wrote:
You didn't post a question. You didn't post anything but "lol shitty post. Nice job, bro." Is there any way I'm supposed to respond to such an antagonizing post than to say "fuck you"? You didn't call out my reads list in a "scum hunting" way. Nothing in your response post was in any way, shape or form related to saying whether my list was scum or town. It was only after the fact that you started trying to justify it and say that's why you posted 660, which is scummy as shit in and of itself.

You're right. I simply posted something that I knew you would respond to. I was interested in engaging with you without making it known what I was looking for.

Bullshit.

You didn't react in an antagonistic manner the first time around either. You only became aggressive when I further pushed you for why you posted such a bad post.

I actually responded pretty passive aggressively.
Given your complete incompetence at understanding posts, I'm not surprised you missed that.

Ah, so the first time around when you called me scum, that was a joke.

Am I to assume that this is also a joke? Because this is the second time you're accusing me of being scum for disliking your reads-list.

Yeah, cause THAT'S why I'm saying you're being scummy. Get fucking real, dude.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 722, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 721, Xiao Long wrote:
I actually responded pretty passive aggressively.
Given your complete incompetence at understanding posts, I'm not surprised you missed that.

No, you didn't. Don't you remember, you were joking. Right?

Yet again displaying that magical inability to comprehend what you read. Post 664 was the joke. Post 662 was the response to your initial post.

In post 721, Xiao Long wrote:Yeah, cause THAT'S why I'm saying you're being scummy. Get fucking real, dude.

OK, you're clearly going to make this difficult.

Why are you calling me scum? Because, you called me scum for disliking your reads-list and then you said my disliking of your reads-list in post 660 was scummy. So that's twice.

But, you're not calling me scum for that. So, what are you calling me scum for?

I'm not making this difficult at all. You're just an idiot. 664 was a joke. 719 was not calling you scum for disliking my list. It was calling your actions of claiming you calling out my reads list was done with scum hunting intentions and then backpedalling and trying to justify that claim when it's bullshit and there was no evidence of scum hunting intentions behind 660 at all.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 724, acryon wrote:
Is he an idiot(stop with the personal insults) or is he scum? Because you are seeming to imply with some comments that he is dumb for not reading, and in others that he is scum for it. Which is it?

He's either just an idiot or he's an idiot AND scum. Really hard to give a shit which it is right now.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 725, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ah, I see. So you went from passive-aggressive to joking in the space of a couple of minutes?

I have quite clearly explained why I posted what I posted and what I was looking for.

VOTE: Xiao

Not really happy with your reaction to my questioning and cannot for the life of me see why you needed to post a reads-list telling us you had no reads.

I have given reasons behind why I think your post was bad and what I think were the real intentions behind that post.

Implying one can't make a passive aggressive joke? Are you for real?

You know what, fuck it, I don't care. I hope to never play with you again. People like you are so anti-fun that there's no reason to play this game.

VOTE: Xiao Long

Just fucking lynch me.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Xiao Long »

= =
I can see this ending in frustration again, but...

UNVOTE

In post 725, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ah, I see. So you went from passive-aggressive to joking in the space of a couple of minutes?

I have quite clearly explained why I posted what I posted and what I was looking for.

VOTE: Xiao

Not really happy with your reaction to my questioning and cannot for the life of me see why you needed to post a reads-list telling us you had no reads.

I have given reasons behind why I think your post was bad and what I think were the real intentions behind that post.

Except that's not what you did, was it? You called a post shitty, then only later on when I got became noticeably annoyed by it did you try to justify it as scum hunting when in reality your post had no question and served no purpose than to insult.

After that, you continuously did not read my posts and kept trying to misrep me. And I'm not the only one who noticed this:

In post 737, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, I'm actually reading Xiao town from the exchange.
Comes off as the kind of frustration I have when people don't seem to ACTUALLY be reading what I'm saying, and then they insist on their non-reading over and over again.

You continuing to ignore what I was saying and try to bullshit spin it into something completely different than what I said made me lose any and all desire to continue the game.
Coming back to it now, it still pisses me off, but instead of voting myself, I'll just vote you for the incredibly scummy play that I was too annoyed to properly address.

VOTE: BBT

My vote's probably staying here the rest of the day unless someone somehow becomes scummier than you.

In post 748, Zebulin wrote:

Xiao Long: Why the heck did you just vote yourself? What purpose did that serve? Cmon, you were my strongest townread.

Anger. No real logic to it.

In post 753, Varsoon wrote:

If I wanted to eat Canes, he'd insist on a Chinese business meeting instead.
If I wanted to watch everything on /f/--well, actually, he'd be down for that, but that's pretty much it.

Complete misrep here. First of all, I love Cane's and we went several times. Only once did we have a Chinese business meeting. And also, you forced me to watch everything on /f/. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, and I'm not saying I wouldn't do it again, but such a lie is clearly a scum tactic. You need to be lynched.

(the above paragraph was a joke, in case it wasn't clear enough, BBT)

In post 800, Formerfish wrote:

Orcinus- you pick up right where All left off, it’s not often that I get to see Thor on the backpedal. Why did you vote Varsoon start of d2? “do you think survivalism is a scum marker?” I kinda do.

Eh, survivalism isn't exclusively scum. I think most people want to avoid being lynched, especially PR's.

600+ posts in, you really should have some reads, so I’ll agree with BBT there. BBT has a point, and it would probably be easier to just answer the question. Why post a reads list that is pretty much all null?

I don't think it's fair to say I don't have any reads. Orc, Allyra and Zeb were town reads for me (though I completely forgot to mention Zeb in that list), I had Varsoon for probably town, I had Konowa for probably scum and now I have BBT for scum. Really, the only true nulls were on the inactives and Boonskies (due to WIFOM). As far as why post a reads list with all nulls? Well, it wasn't all nulls, so I can't answer that question.

Drake- I don’t know what you are yet, but I think I love you for #671 alone.

You don't find his vote opportunistic at all?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 834, Formerfish wrote:@Xiao- no? I don't see the vote as opportunistic. If he read the same thing I did and came to the same conclusion then he voted where he thinks he found scum. And I agree with his sentiment. Sometimes we get so rolled up in the idea that we are about to make a mistake with a lynch that we pull back and keep doing it until we a) hit deadline and have to compromise and usually miss, b) wait for a cop or other role to out a guilty and then follow, or c) wait for scum to make an egregious error and hammer them for it. We have a certain amount of mislynches built into each game, using them to get information is an unpopular idea among those with weak stomachs.

The reason I say it was opportunistic was because he hasn't done much of anything this game, and the one time he has shown up (aside from a couple posts in D1) he votes the biggest wagon (iirc) and gives a half-hearted explanation. Doesn't sit right with me.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Then vote BBT and everyone wins! =D
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Xiao Long »

You mean "explained" after the fact? Despite 0 evidence of your claim? Ok. And then the insult, too? Fantastic. Reported.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Xiao Long »

All of my insults were a direct result of your trolling, which is quite clearly against site rules and you deserve to be banned for it.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Game's already unfun thanks to Senor BBT. Only reason I haven't replaced out yet is because Varsoon is still in this game and I want to play with him.

p-edit: hopefully you'll be banned, BBT. "I haven't done anything" - said everyone in jail.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Aight mod, I'm gucci

Spoiler:
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

I really want a BBT lynch, Boonskies can you save being super scummy for D3?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Varsoon seems pretty much definitely town to me at this point.
There's at least three niggas that are way scummier than him right now: BBT, Konowa and Drake/Boon
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1102, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1095, Drake Crusader wrote:
Acryon
null town - He seems to want to scumhunt. He has posted good content that I did actually enjoy reading for an incite on his thinking. Appears to be town in nature will have to see what he thinks about last few pages when he comes back. Until then he is null town slot.
BBT
null scum - Has played town pretty much all game as well. The only issue I have is the beginning of the game when he focuses Thor with vicious intent. Could be a case where he turned in his scum buddy for ult town cred. That and the feeling that he is holding quite a bit back earns him the null scum on my list.
Boon
scum - The hammer! The self vote. The way he tries to appeal to the town to make them feel bad for his mistakes. Good chance for him to flip scum in this game. I know im not the only one seeing this connection.
He is now my official top read. I only wanted to play with the Konowa wagon for a little bit. Still feel he is scummy but, Boon has more chance of flipping then Konowa will.
These two posts are also reasoning for why im against him.
In post 904, Boonskiies wrote:I've never self-voted as scum before.

Using meta as a defense is honestly stupid anymore. It can be fabricated. I see this as " Look at me! I played a games where I self-voted and wasn't scum. Im such a pro!"
In post 941, Boonskiies wrote:I also don't think so. If I had a scum partner I didn't want on my team, I wouldn't bat an eye about bussing them. I'd go through with it for my own town cred, so they don't mess it up for me.

This post relates back to the idea I had with BBT. As boon stated he was on both wagons (thor and my own) along with the fact that killing off his partner would buy him town cred for the rest of the game. This would also assist him in the smoothing out of any mistakes he would make during the game itself.
FormerFish
town ( I left out the others in his slot.) He appears town in nature and wants to go out and scum hunt. Kinda like him and I believe what he says.
KillerJester
null town - Haven't really found a home for him let. I shall later on. Seems town in nature as well. Don't really see any points to latch on to and dissect.
Konowa
scum - Very aggressive and appears to be vengeful his posts don't sit well and I could see him easily wanting distance from thor. He is a player who seems to go independently with winning this for mafia. This decision is based mostly on gut.
orcinus_theoriginal
null - Kinda scum like. Kinda town like. He dances between the stances with his posts and is not afraid to push or turtle up. He is and will most likely be a hard read I will have to come up with a spot for him aswell but, for now he is on the radar.
Varsoon
town - An angry townie actually. He just rages and then goes back to playing with his toys again. A lot of posts with a lot of content. After rereading his stuff I have concluded that he is not the scum I thought he was and instead has been moved to town for now. Posted some helpful advice in between his outbursts.
Xiao Long
null to scum - The self vote on himself is something that I view as a scum tell. Salty as can be and a touch rash. He just appears to have blinders on this game and looks like it will continue throughout. Kinda reminds me of a toned down Varsoon.
Zebulin
town - Helpful, appears to be honest and on point. Feel very good he will flip town at endgame.

I near enough disagree with every single read here. More than happy to lynch you.

I mean, this is really the only quote you need to lynch BBT. "Your reads don't match mine, so you are scum."
Made that size 300 cause it's the cool thing to do.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Why not? I mean, he's misrepped, sheeped, trolled and done things he's accused others of doing that he says are scummy (opportunistic voting).
Who is a better lynch today? Drake? Konowa? Boon? Aside from BBT, those are the only people I can see being possibly scum atm, but I don't think they're scummier than he is.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1163, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

I am getting butchered in this thread. A weaker person than I may have exploded/reported posts/asked for replacement/committed suicide by now.

I get it, cause insulting someone yet again after the mod has already given an in-thread warning is *definitely* a town thing to do.

Like, is there seriously any doubt at this point that BBT is making posts that intentionally try to antagonize me (AKA trolling)?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Really? I flat out told you I reported your posts. You attempting to deny your post wasn't a thinly veiled personal attack is almost as absurd as you saying you're town wwwww
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Xiao Long »

No, I don't "keep trying to get people to vote you" for anything personal. Actually, aside from your trolling, I have quite good reasons for voting you. For instance your massive misrep of me saying I was calling you scum because you didn't like my reads list. That's not even remotely why I called you scum, and even Varsoon made note of it. Your sheeping has nothing to do with our exchange. Your terrible vote swaps during your engagement with Varsoon near the beginning of the day. Literally the only time you could say I tried to get people to vote you because of personal reasons was 1164, and that wasn't a call to vote you so much as a call to show I'm not full of shit when I say you are purposely antagonizing me.

As far as you not hearing anything back from the reports, that's not my area as I'm not a mod.

As far as refusing to interact: that is terrible. Like it or not, we're both still alive in this game. I really don't mind interacting with you so long as you lose the condescension and the insults. After all, that really has no bearing on why you're scum.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

I actually voted you when you were arguing with Varsoon early D2 iirc. I had you scum then, but I started to second guess myself which is why you were null in my reads list.

I can get the posts that look like sheeping, but I don't feel like doing it right now, so I'll do it next time I'm on. As far as always being a sign of scum? Not always, but it's far more common from scum than town in my experience.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1186, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1156, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:So, two leading wagons are;

Drake;
Orc, Boon, Konowa, BBT

BBT;
Xiao, Fish, Varsoon

One of those wagons is town as fuck.

The other one isn't.

Let's see if we can work this out.

Keep in mind, all 4 of us on the Drake wagon were on the Thor wagon. Thor flipped scum. There is
at least
one scum in Xiao/Fish/Varsoon.

lol? Can you explain how this logic works? Because Drake flipped scum, it clears everyone on the Drake wagon?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Also, BBT, I think I confused you with someone else who was sheeping.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Not sure, probably Boonskies or something.
As far as my read? Eh, still scummy since that wasn't the biggest thing, but slightly less scummy than before.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1193, Boonskiies wrote:I find it highly unlikely that the four of us on the Drake wagon (if he flips scum, which he probably will) would be on this wagon as scum. It doesn't make sense for any of us to hard bus
two
scum partners in the first 2 days of the game. Those lynches could easily be avoided bar the bussing.

@BBT - I'm inclined to feel the same way as in your 1188.

Why not? I think most people agreed Thor was scum, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than one scum on that wagon. And Drake is a pretty popular candidate for D2. However, D2 it seems like all of us are being pussies when it comes to actually lynching someone. Drake, Konowa and you have all had big wagons on you and no one's been lynched. I guess Drake has come the closest since Zeb declared intent? Scum could easily have been on any of those wagons. I could be WIFOMing since I'm not comfortable accepting all four people on that wagon as town at this time.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1195, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You noticed it enough to accuse me of doing it.

I find it somewhat scummy that you can't place this accusation onto the correct person.

My biggest thing on you has always been your misrepping. If you'll notice 1123 had no quotes in it as I was just reciting from memory.
Why is it scummy that I can't place the accusation on the correct person? Surely I could if I were to go back and reread, but I can't be arsed to do that since I don't think it really matters who I confused you with. Me confusing you with someone else for sheeping does not erase your misrepping or your weird vote swaps and argument with Varsoon that caused me to vote you the first time, does it?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1198, Boonskiies wrote:Xiao, thoughts on Varsoon?

His argument with Jester looked really town to me. I think Scumsoon would have been a lot more sarcastic and dismissive and posted more pictures. Varsoon is difficult for me to read in general, but he's seemed overall pretty town this game. He still isn't insane like he usually is though, so I don't know what that means. He's in my town list for now.

In post 1199, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:But it does look like you were fabricating a read on me. Therefore, I would like to know who the accusation was actually aimed at.

Where have I misrepped?

I don't know why your vote swaps is a plural as well. I think I only changed my vote onto Varsoon and that seems to be the stem of your problem.

Misremembering is fabricating? Well, it's never been the biggest part of my scum read on you, but think what you like. I still won't be satisfying your curiosity.

I have explained like three times where you misrepped, dude. I'm not going over it again.

During your argument with Varsoon, you voted him. Then unvoted him and voted either Goblin or Gamsimbre for no reason. Then a post or two later unvoted without any reason even though you said you were happy with your vote. Vote swap/s.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Xiao Long »

So you were scum, then?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I have no clue, honestly. I don't know what Varsoon means by "Caught ya" and Drake's reply to me seems really sarcastic. Was it not a hammer?

(There is no smiley that appropriately portrays confusion on this site, apparently.)
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Killer you need to reread what you quoted from me, cause what you're saying makes no sense.

I kinda feel Boonskiies could be scum, but clearly I need to reread this game since my two biggest scum reads just flipped town. I don't entirely understand the Zebulin wagon either.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1273, killerjester wrote:It's all there.

Black and white.

Clear as crystal.

Drake claimed scum and you defaulted to reading it as sarcasm because you knew he wouldn't flip scum.

This doesn't read as incredibly sarcastic to you?
In post 1223, Drake Crusader wrote:Yep I was the master scum. Thought the whole plan would pan out. If only I wasn't hammered. eh It happens to the best of us I guess.

"the master scum" "eh" etc.

In post 1274, Boonskiies wrote:
Varsoon
Zebulin
Killer
Acryon

If we start to lynch within this lynch pool, town will win the game.

Remove Acryon from your pool. That dude is town.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Depends on who it is claiming scum. And I don't think you can really use a "hindsight" argument, I think Formerfish read it as sarcastic too considering he was extremely confused.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Meh, it still reads really sarcastic to me, even if I didn't know the context. Probably the oddest reason I've had a vote cast on me so far on this site.

Is there an actual case against Zeb? The only reason I've seen mentioned is meta-based (meta that isn't entirely relevant to Zeb himself).

Acryon, current thoughts on game? Also Former's 1257?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Some hardcore buddying from Orc. This should be interesting.

VOTE: Orc
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Really? Crying OMGUS? Wow.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

How is it OMGUS if I didn't vote you because you voted me, though?
And shot BBT? What am I, a level 1 player?

Meh, if you guys want to lynch me, please do. This game is boring as shit.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

I just think it's really whack to say being able to pick up sarcasm through text is a scum trait. What a joke.
And then this shit:
"i'm still alive because i've had xiao in my townpile the entire game"

As if OrcScum doesn't explain this as well. Or even both of us being town doesn't explain this. This that type of shit I don't like.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
My BOONSOON awaits its feast.
(I made this and didn't have anywhere else to put it...)
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Or we're both town. Or we're both scum. Like, literally every scenario can explain him still being alive, so using it as an argument is a joke.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1341, Formerfish wrote:Stop asking for our cases, cases are for scumbags.

Do you have anything else on me to explain your vote or is it solely because I refuse to play your reindeer games? WELL YOU KNOW WHAT BLITZEN, I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR GAMES!

Seriously bro, your play today has been all defense, and I have no reason to illuminate you towards my thinking right now because you haven't shown me town play at all. Now if you want to call that scummy have a field day, but you aren't doing shit other that omgus the fuck out of Boon and myself.

Why can he not ask you for real reasons for your vote but you can ask him reasons for his vote? Honestly, Zebs vote on you seems more legit than your vote on him.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:33 am

Post by Xiao Long »

"Do you have anything else on me to explain your vote"
Is pretty much asking for his reasons.
And you didn't give any reason at all. So at this point, his "pure and simple omgus bullshit" is more reason than you have. Unless your reason is that he isn't scumhunting. Is that your reason? What is your reason?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Weren't you going to write up a case on me or some shit, Orc? zzzz
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Xiao Long »

It's more that everyone else seems more town, with maybe the exception of Boonskies. And Orc's had zero pressure all game, so why not vote him? I mean, the buddying is already a better reason than any Orc's stated for voting me, so YOLO and shit.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I think I've already stated why I think Varsoon is town - mostly any time he's gotten into an argument he's been pretty rational, whereas scum Varsoon tends to be extremely sarcastic and post lots of pics and youtube links. I wouldn't say Former is a town read just yet, he's just not a big scum read, plus he was confused as I was at the Varsoon hammer + Drake "claim". And if I'm reading his 1257 right, he seems more towny.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Well, if you're scum, I don't see it being particularly farfetched for you to kill him in an attempt to frame me (especially considering you came in D3 with some extremely weak reasoning for voting me). Pretty much goes for anyone else, too. Are you really this intent on viewing this game from a strictly level 1 perspective?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1378, Varsoon wrote:Xaio's annoyance with BBT felt really genuine regardless of align.
If you could one-shot kill a player, let's say, and there was some really pissing you off, would you?

Yes, it was genuine.
Would you? That's a really leading question with so many variables it's ridiculous to even try to answer it.

In post 1379, Varsoon wrote:Furthermore, this has the additional WIFOM where Xiao can distance from the kill solely by being like, "That'd be dumb, the kill is obviously meant to implicate me."
So, basically, your argument a miss.

And Orc's isn't because? If Orc's case is one that can be WIFOM'd that easily, it's not very sound to begin with. I feel like this argument is just going to go in circles forever.

In post 1380, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
and i'm not scum, and nobody else has pointed it out yet.

huh?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

^ Scum slip?

>if scum nightkilled bbt to implicate you, they would've pointed it out
>they would've pointed it out

Didn't you point it out?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Looks more like you dun goofed to me, Orc.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Trying to make up a reason? And what was your reason for saying I'm scum again? Oh, right, I was able to detect sarcasm in a post and you weren't. Actually, no, you voted me with zero reason whatsoever and then fucking ASKED KJ to give you a reason for it. Then you just went along with whatever he said. Fucking WWWWWWW
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Responding with pictures? Huh, I thought only Varsoon scum didn't that when he was caught. Guess you do it, too.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Actually, it was you who 180'd on me first.
And saying it was right after you voted me isn't true no matter how many times you say it.

As far as why, I already stated earlier that I was going to go back over my reads since two of my three scum reads flipped town the same night.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

You seem to imply that the "180" was scummy, so why not illuminate the fact you did it first?

What is there to elaborate on? You said scum would point out me night killing bbt in an effort to frame me. You pointed out me night killing bbt in an effort to frame me. You are scum. Where's the confusion?

The only read I changed? Or the only read I changed that I vocalized? Is 50 posts the cut off for when I'm allowed to vote you after you vote me without it being "right after"? I mean, it was over a page of information later, so I don't really see the problem, but lol, ok. Also, am I not allowed to find you trying to say I'm scum for being able to detect sarcasm scummy? Or do you always just discredit any votes someone puts on you after you vote them as "OMGUS"?

You don't see any because I didn't post about any. I'll post them in my own time, not yours.

p-edit:

My argument with bbt is more akin to my argument with Mutley. Regardless, I'm not sure what disparity you're referring to? Who was I trying to form a cohesive town with? BBT? Or RMP/Flay?

I don't play offsite, no.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Mutley is James. Fuck you.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:12 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1399, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1396, Xiao Long wrote:What is there to elaborate on? You said scum
would
point out me night killing bbt in an effort to frame me. You pointed out me night killing bbt in an effort to frame me. You are scum. Where's the confusion?

i said
IF
scum nightkilled bbt to implicate you, they would've pointed it out

and the second case is that you nightkilled bbt yourself

since scum did not point it out you nightkilled bbt

But you pointed it out and you are scum, so...? If you truly aren't scum, I don't see why you would make an assumption that scum would've pointed it out. Looking at a situation that has at least three possibilities and saying there are two is foolish.

in the game that i linked you
-here's a quote, in response to the whole shenanigans about you calling someone a noob "Regardless, this is irrelevant to the actual game, are we done?"
that is you trying to keep town in a focused mindset and away from distractions. this is pro-town. a cursory glance at the link i provided should tell you this, and the disparity between those actions and the shitstorm you threw in here should be obvious. why do you act like you don't understand/

But I did the same thing this game? 695 and 700 in this game both tried to get back to the game and BBT wouldn't let us. Like I said, though, my argument with BBT was more akin to my argument with Mutley, and you cherry picking in your meta doesn't earn you any town points.

i did not imply the 180 was scummy. i implied nothing but actually here's what i find scummy about it--i saw no transparency in the trajectory of that read. and i actually find your use of "no YOU!!!" pretty funny, and i think you would be willing to use that as a method to deflect accusations as scum.

You wouldn't have brought up the 180 if you weren't trying to paint it as scummy, so that's pretty much a flat out lie.
My use of "no you"? Really? Nice try, bub, but I actually had a reason for turning my read around on you, whereas you did it with 0 fucking reason whatsoever, then flat out asked another user to make a reason for you.

so i'm good buddy, you can answer my questions now. talk to me about how you revised your reads and why did you feel the need to say that i changed my read first? isn't the latter simply you grasping at straws or is it something else

I'm not interested in talking to scum about my reads at this point. I'm comfortable with my vote being here, and should anything change, I'll be glad to explain what.
Why wouldn't I call out your change first? You were badly attempting to say my change of read on you was OMGUS (when it wasn't) and I countered with the true statement that your change was unexplained and without basis. That is grasping at straws how, exactly?

In post 1400, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:and if you feel like it you can also try again to lay down your reasoning of how you saw my post as a scumslip

you don't have to and any post of yours certainly won't convince me but i'm pretty sure as soon as people start reading the thread they'll see that you are desperate scum

so like you can try to fix that?

This would be the third time saying it, but ok:
You said scum would call out the idea of me killing BBT.
You called it out.
Therefore you are scum.
Questions?

In post 1401, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1397, Varsoon wrote:Mutley is not james.

you're here but you're not actually here

that's a problem

I don't even know what you mean by this. zzzzz
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Oh, you were talking to Varsoon in that last one, I can't fucking read
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Then what word should I use? He seems to know what scum would do, and he did the action himself. What do I refer to that as?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1407, acryon wrote:It's a weird situation. For instance, I've been in games where I've said something to the effect of "This wagon makes me uncertain, because no one is stopping it, so it's probably not on scum." Well, after saying that, now I stopped it. Does that make me scum? No, because you can speak of things objectively. Now, it's up to the town to determine intent, etc., but I certainly don't think it's a scum-slip in any way.

Scum-slips
do
happen, but not in the way you're describing with orc, or the way Boon was describing with Zeb.

If you don't think it's a scum slip, that's fine, but I still find it scummy, especially combined with the other bullshit.

In post 1409, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:im tired but if you want a super quick rundown of why xiao is scum
-bbt kill
-scumslip nonsense
-omgus

So I'm scum because you incorrectly think I killed BBT, I viewed your actions as scummy, and that you think I OMGUS'd when I didn't? Is that about right?

and more recently
In post 1402, Xiao Long wrote:You wouldn't have brought up the 180 if you weren't trying to paint it as scummy

this is shitty

Why? You brought it up with the intention of painting me as scum, so what's so shitty about it?

In post 1402, Xiao Long wrote:I'm not interested in talking to scum about my reads at this point. .

this is shitty

Why? Because I won't play your game?

In post 1402, Xiao Long wrote:But I did the same thing this game? 695 and 700 in this game both tried to get back to the game and BBT wouldn't let us.

and this is a lie

lol? How is it a lie. I gave you the fucking post numbers, dude. You clearly didn't look, otherwise you'd fucking know that.

look at the newbie game to see how xiao defuses situations as town

and then vote him

thanks!!!

Yep, look at one game of mine from well over a year ago where I did pretty much the same thing.
wut?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1418, Boonskiies wrote:

I used the wrong term. I meant scum tell, which isn't as rare. They are actually pretty common, but usually in hindsight. Also, I have been aware you have been asking a question to me, and by god, for some reason I don't understand why everyone is town reading you either. Sure, you don't seem innately scummy, but you definitely don't seem town to me. I'm still on for the Zebulin/Acryon scum team. I'll get to that when I have the time to sit down and analyze your ISO's.

ISO'ing Acryon is a waste of time.
In post 1419, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:there
is no wifom

bbt kill makes no sense for anybody aside from MAYBE me

You are the most level 1 fucking player I've ever seen.
In post 1421, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
NO

I'M GOING TO LOSE MY MIND WITH YOU RETARDS IN THIS GAME

THERE ARE TWO POSSIBILITIES HERE

1) SCUM POINTS BBT KILL BACK TO XIAO
2) XIAO KILLS BBT

1) HAS NOT HAPPENED BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKING POINTED IT OUT ASIDE FROM ME AND I AM TOWN
THEREFORE XIAO KILLED BBT

Why are you calling people retards when you refuse to accept there are far more than just two possibilities? What have you done to prove that you are town? Why should everyone just take your word for it?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

So, just to be clear, your entire "case" on me is bad nightkill analysis where you choose to only recognize two of the several possibilities?
Any time you want to employ fact and evidence in this, that would be great. And linking to your past games doesn't count, this game is not that game.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1460, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:What other possibilities are you referring to?

It's possible we're both town and scum is laughing at us.
It's possible scum didn't even killl BBT and BBT died some other way.
etc. I don't particularly believe those happened, but I'm open to the possibility so that I can analyze the game a little better than just tunneling on derp logic.

Considering how certain you are of who made what kill, I'd say that makes you look more scummy than anyone else.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1468, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1467, Xiao Long wrote:It's possible we're both town and scum is laughing at us.
etc. I don't particularly believe those happened, but I'm open to the possibility so that I can analyze the game a little better than just tunneling on derp logic.

hello town i am using my loudspeaker voice

And we know this how, exactly?

both these possibilities make no sense for xiao long to say as town

to the first: he believes i am scum
to the second: bbt and konowa died. he thinks bbt was the vig?

please lynch asap[/b]

Amazing how you quote me but still don't read this line:

I don't particularly believe those happened, but I'm open to the possibility so that I can analyze the game a little better than just tunneling on derp

>I don't particularly believe those happened

Are you for real, dude?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

Me saying I don't believe those doesn't stop them from being possible. Do you seriously want me to make a long ass list of every possible scenario that could have occurred due to various human thought processes? I'm not going to do that just because you're being uselessly obtuse.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1472, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1467, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 1460, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:What other possibilities are you referring to?

It's possible we're both town and scum is laughing at us.

1. xiao is not actually open to other possibilities because he just said that he doesn't believe in them

I don't believe them, but I'm not infallible. Therefore I am open to the possibility of being wrong, therefore I am open to other possibilities. You're trying way too hard right now, dude.

2. no other possibilities exist.

You know this how?

either scum killed bbt to frame xiao or xiao killed bbt.

You know this how?

the first i rule out because nobody has pushed xiao yet so it has to be the second

choo choo choo choo

You have pushed me. You are scum.
Even if you weren't scum, clearly scum wouldn't need to push me because you're already doing that.

I wonder, how often do you push mislynches with terrible reasoning like you are now?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

How does us two being town and scum laughing about it not make sense? I believe you are scum, but that is also very possible given how this game has gone. The difference between us is that you said there were literally only two possibilities which is incorrect.

How am I discrediting your case when you don't have a case?

Answer my question, how often do you push mislynches on bad reasoning?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1476, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Yeah like I have said numerous numerous times today is a 1v1 between me and you

So you're basically admitting to not paying attention to anyone else in the game? That's pretty anti-town.

Scum would've pointed out bbt kill earlier

You know this how? What a terrible rationale this is: "Guys, I'm totes not scum because scum would have pointed it out earlier lol"
How much earlier would you have liked considering you voted me first thing start of the day? Oh, wait, sorry, that's right, you voted me without reason and then asked someone to give you a reason. My bad.

It still doesn't make that much sense to kill bbt in order to frame you and push for a mislynch

Why not? Are you trying to say it wouldn't be beneficial to scum to have one of the more town reads pushed?

Like the only reasoning behind bbt would be xiao making the kill

Incorrect, despite how obtuse you are being.

It may be loaded, but it's legit. You are using bad reasoning. You are pushing a mislynch. I want to know how many times you have done this in the past.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1479, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1478, Xiao Long wrote:So you're basically admitting to not paying attention to anyone else in the game? That's pretty anti-town.

actually another factor in why you are scum is you have not been paying attention to anything else the past few pages aside from me

whereas i've been trying to look at this game through a wider lens aside from just pushing your lynch

In post 1480, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1465, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Departing from my nice and cozy tunnel

My preferred lynchpool today, in exponentially decreasing order, is xiao, Zebulin, acryon

In post 1451, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:come on fish

say more things

make an actual case / push on zeb

do something

like for instance i've been calling acryon and fish in engaging, gave my list of you/zeb/acryon as ppl i'm looking at today and tried to sync with varsoon

and you have devoted all of today to me

im flattered and all but you aren't actually doing anything else

soo

This is a joke right? The only reason you even paid attention to Acryon and Fish was because they called you out on your bad logic first. Both those posts you quoted were bad attempts to divert attention away from yourself. Aside from those posts, every post has been something about me. Try again.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1482, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:hey xiao i didn't realize that i couldn't use wagons as a catalyst to start conversation!

wait a minute i think i can

hmmmmm

This has what to do with what?
Your posts to Acryon and Fish were made to divert attention, not start a conversation.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1485, killerjester wrote:
And there are better reasons to vote Xiao anyway.

Such as? How you've made it through this day doing absolutely nothing meaningful and just posting to prod dodge is beyond me. zzzz

In post 1497, acryon wrote:I am ok with a Boon lynch, because there is zero town-motivation to blatantly ignore my question like he has. Plus the stuff prior.

If you can draft a good case for Boon, I would join the wagon. To me the scummiest things were hammering without claim and his terrible justification for anything bad he does. I WIFOM'd a lot over that and never ended up with a clear idea of Boon.

There's still time to vote Orc, though =D
In post 1500, Formerfish wrote:Zeb isnt going to happen it seems. No way I am voting with Zeb, so Boon is out.

This doesn't make sense. What if you are wrong about Zeb?

Xiao I do see a way that you are scum, but its not likely. Can I ask for a claim before voting to avoid a quick or self hammer?

I get back from work in about 8 hours, if it looks like people are only interested in lynching me, I'll claim I guess.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Pushing Acryon would be the biggest waste of town's time, Orc.

Acryon: obviously if it comes down to me or Boon, I would vote Boon despite wanting an Orc lynch more.
1. I don't really think he's town, my priority is/was just Orc. 2. Which question was it that you were wanting him to answer?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #114) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1521, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Like if you're scum reading boon for zeb vote why didn't you scum read him for hammer?

Oh yeah cos thor flipped scum

This line of thought completely rules out the possibility of scumBoon trying to distance himself in a very loud way. Thor was pretty obviously going to be hammered, scumBoon thinks "free town cred" and hammers him. VI is a really convenient excuse for anti-town play, too, so why are you giving it to him?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1527, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Wrt distancing: you are invoking wifom in a really loud way BC boon is unlikely to be capable of an act like twilight d1 and I really don't see it

Oh, please explain how. Just because you don't see it? You've been pretty blind both D2 and 3, I'd hardly trust your judgment.

Wrt VI being a convenient excuse: I have no idea what "convenient" or "excuse" means in this sentence. Do you mean to say "hey orci your narrative makes sense, it must be convenient"? Because yes, that is why I believe it in the first place

Stop being fucking dense, dude. It's convenient in the sense that Boon can just do any fucking ridiculous thing he wants as scum with the hope of writing it off as being VI. And then people like you believe it. Or you don't believe it and you two or scum buddies. Or you don't have to believe it because you already know everyone who is town or not.

You are not getting this mislynch

My vote's still on you, dawg. That's not a mislynch. At the moment, the one trying hardest to push a mislynch is you.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #116) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Why do you consistently refuse to read half of what I write? My vote is on you and you're trying to claim I'm trying to policy lynch Boon? Are you fuckin kidding me?
Not to mention that's not even the reason why I said Boon could be scum. I was addressing your denying he could be scum based on the idea of him being a VI.
Amazing misrep job.

PEDIT:
Yes, I think you are scum. I'm not listening to you because I think you have a shitty line of thinking, not because I'm scum reading you.
"you also think i am scum so why are you trying to discredit my judgement?"
Is this a joke question?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #117) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I already said I would be switching to Boon if no one else votes you, did I not? I did not, however, say it was in any way due to policy which you tried to claim to misrep me. Bad misreps and garbage logic somehow make you town?
Like you said, though, there's 8 hours to go and that's plenty of time for you to keep showing your ass.

I've already listed when and how I would claim. Sorry scum, you're not getting the info you want right now.

PEDIT:

you're not listening to me BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LYNCH YOU THIS ENTIRE DAY

Yes, you've been trying to lynch me this entire day...using bad logic, misrep, and my ability to detect sarcasm. Plenty of good reason to doubt your credibility, imo.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1538, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:no!!!!

if you are town right now

you are saying that you doubt my read on you because i use bad logic, misrep, whatever

you SHOULD be saying that you doubt my read on you because
i am reading you as scum and you are actually town

Yet again that inability to ACTUALLY READ WHAT I'M WRITING WHILE INTERJECTING YOUR OWN FUCKED UP OPINION ON HOW EVERYONE WILL ACT NO MATTER WHAT.
I was listing reasons why you weren't credible. I even flat out said that.
In post 1539, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
i am leaving in 20 minutes. why are you not claiming?

Again, you don't read, I've already listed when and how I will claim.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #119) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1541, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:but why do you even say things like "I'd hardly trust your judgement"

my judgement is to lynch you

you don't even fucking need to talk about my credibility you wouldn't trust my judgement because
i'm trying to lynch you

this is cogdis

Man, it's almost like you've never spoken to another person before.
You're being excruciatingly pedantic on common phrasing for no reason other than your desperation to push a mislynch.

You do realize just because I know you're pushing a mislynch and you know you're pushing a mislynch doesn't mean everyone knows you're pushing a mislynch, right? "lol, Xiao, why would you try to point out the stupid bullshit I'm spouting when I'm voting you?" is essentially what you're saying.

In post 1542, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:if you have a claim that i should know about

well actually i assume you don't have a claim that i should know about since you are refusing to give it to me before i leave

ok cool

This post is bad. I stated when and how I would claim long before you were like "I GOT 20 MINUTES WHY IS XIAO REFUSING TO CLAIM LEL?"
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Xiao Long »

That's actually not what I said. What I said was: "I get back from work in about 8 hours, if it looks like people are only interested in lynching me, I'll claim I guess."
When I got back, I wasn't looking like the only one likely to be lynched.
Go ahead and vote me to L-1 for no reason.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Sigh

Whatever, VT.
Was more fun to piss off Orc since he's so obvscum.

Anyways, if it's me or Boon, then Boon away.
UNVOTE
VOTE: Boon

I'mma go jack off and play video games. Lata.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1955, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:oh my god what the fuck killer was scum?

Do I need to quote you being a dick in the graveyard or do you get what I was talking about?
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Xiao Long »

Also WP Killer. I doubted your ability to close this one out, but this just wasn't towns game.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1899, acryon wrote:Some of these posts from Xiao look really really bad. , ,

Actually I would have made those posts as town. I was 2nd level scum this whole game. I think Varsoon picked up on it after my flip.

In post 1970, acryon wrote:
In post 1968, Zebulin wrote:
I've never gotten scum.

NEVER.

The game's called "mafiascum" and I've never gotten scum. :(

Yeah, that's how I felt for a while. Scum is waaaay more fun IMO.

Ha, I actually enjoy town more. I like detective bullshit, which was probably obvious from my Detective Conan avi. =P
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Xiao Long »

This Orc melt is ridiculous. You probably should site flake.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1998, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1996, Xiao Long wrote:This Orc melt is ridiculous. You probably should site flake.

操你妈比

你这种杂种还在这里瞎混 狗都不如 我忍屎忍尿也忍不下你

= =

Grow up.

太生氣啦 zzzzzzz
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Xiao Long »

No one should be flaming, but Orc's Chinese post is pretty bad...
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2003, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2002, Xiao Long wrote:No one should be flaming, but Orc's Chinese post is pretty bad...

滚走吧,小小台巴子

You seriously need to step away from the keyboard now.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2003, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2002, Xiao Long wrote:No one should be flaming, but Orc's Chinese post is pretty bad...

滚走吧,小小台巴子

Actually,
@mod, this is a racist post and I really do think it should be punished.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2009, Shinobi wrote:Okay but I don't understand what it says.

Pm me?

Explain all of them pls.

Done
In post 2010, Shinobi wrote:Also would you mind if I got the link for that picture you posted?

I'm prbs gonna put that in my signature.

Is this the one you're talking about?
http://i.imgur.com/ejEzqBN.jpg?1
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Xiao Long »

No problem!
And thanks!
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Xiao Long »

I think pushing for claims that early is a shitty tactic, actually, and quite scummy. It gives an extremely small amount of information compared to what town gains from even the most standard methods.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Xiao Long »

^ But it's not like the only two options are super fast pushes are extremely long days. There are middle grounds. The problem is a lot of townies lack initiative and decision-making.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #134) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2049, Thor665 wrote:
Like what methods?
Because the early push claim gives you a wagon, reactions to the wagon, and a claim - all of which are, I'm of the opinion, the core components of information available to town on Day 1.

The difference between the early push and a mid-day push is that by mid-day is that others have made more posts and scum have already promoted and committed to certain ideas which leaves them less wiggle room as an early push. The early push is good for scum only pretty much.

In post 2042, Xiao Long wrote:^ But it's not like the only two options are super fast pushes are extremely long days. There are middle grounds. The problem is a lot of townies lack initiative and decision-making.

But by this point all you're arguing is the timeline. You seem to be of the opinion that some time is "too short" to get a claim and some time is "too long" my stance is that the time element is a mental lie - the only negatives to short is 'getting everyone involved/commenting' and the only negatives to long is 'diminishing interest/activity'.

I disagree. You have to realize that playing others is half the game and forcing super early claims isn't that helpful in that regard. The biggest negative is not allowing scum to display their approach towards the game and it throws townies off more than it does scum. Keep in mind I'm not advocating last second wagons.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #135) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 2051, Thor665 wrote:

As far as PR reveals I see no reason why a claim early in the game is any more or less likely to reveal a PR than a claim later in the game - and I presume you're still okay with claims happening.

Really? If you don't allow any natural game development then it leaves no time for you to formulate good town reads thus knowing who you want to avoid forcing to claim. A page 2 l-1 claim like you were advocating is pure Russian Roulette.
In post 2052, Varsoon wrote:I think that the real danger of it is that it's an approach too easily manipulated by scum and too easily backfired by bad town.
That said, I see where you're coming from. I think it's way more effective in generating worthwhile content than typical RVS.

It is more worthwhile than RVS, but then again everything is more worthwhile than RVS.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Xiao Long »

xD
The Google Translate for that is so off.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”