farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

And I official put cowbell on ignore.

Anyone else have a question to me, let me know.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Guys, I'm very sorry for not posting my reads list yet. I usually don't let myself get so distracted.

Right now my #1 Scumread is Radiant Cowbells. She's way over the top aggro, the worst I've ever seen, myself and House included. Even if she isn't Scum, she's hurting Town. My vote stays here, unless she mellows out she needs to go.

Other Scum candidate:
Demerine

Townish:
Anen
Farside
Troubled Townie

Everyone else null
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Yeah, my reads are lame. Day 3 rule.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by massive »

In post 205, RadiantCowbells wrote:Massive is a class A moron

And here I was THIIIIISCLOSE to unvoting you and moving onto Anen, but now I don't particularly want to play with you any more, so I guess I'm OK with my vote still.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:05 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

but now I don't particularly want to play with you any more, so I guess I'm OK with my vote still.

That's fine. I don't want to play with you either, and it's not me who is going to end up having to reflect on how badly they screwed this D1 up. But then, you're probably the kind of person who will see the result and instead of blaming themselves for things going wrong, they would convince themselves that it's somehow my fault for getting mislynched and not the people on the wagons' for voting the way they did. I don't want any concessions from you, go be all that you can be. Punish me for having the audacity to challenge the unmatched analytical skills for insulting the great massive, lyncher of town.

Even if she isn't Scum, she's hurting Town. My vote stays here, unless she mellows out she needs to go.

You're voting town and complaining that I'm the one hurting town. But then I don't even think you're town in the first place so you don't get a lengthy response.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:08 am

Alright so if Klingon is scum which he seems to be from that last post then TT may in fact be town, but I still wish he'd hammer so that we'd get something out of this useless day.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:55 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 228, massive wrote:

And here I was THIIIIISCLOSE to unvoting you and moving onto Anen, but now I don't particularly want to play with you any more, so I guess I'm OK with my vote still.

You managed to endure the shitfest that was 1609 but cowbell's craptastic ate is enough for you to policy someone?

But you were scum in that game so idk
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 231, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 228, massive wrote:

You managed to endure the shitfest that was 1609 but cowbell's craptastic ate is enough for you to policy someone?

But you were scum in that game so idk

Hi flubber, what is your thoughts on ozgin?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Also flubber what did you think of kling "scum" reads?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ozgin, – am I right if I summarize your post about Unsub that she's fence-sitting?

To tell the truth, I posted a lot about RadiantCowbells. In short, it was about these:
– With her experience she must know that self-voting as a town is rarely useful.
– She's vehement, acting like a bad-tempered townie, but, if we remove all the noise, all the AtE, only the facts will remain: she automatically attacks and starts scumreading everyone who votes for her.
– It's very likely that her gamestlye is a big, big red herring with which she tries to conceal the fact that she's scum.

But, there's one thing which makes me think. This:
"I'm working to my win condition right now. Whether I claim or not, I'm dying today or tonight."
– Can you explain this? Especially the "tonight" part?

Pisskop, – so, what's your read on RadiantCowbells then?

TroubleTownie, – was that your readlist or were you parodizing Cowbells's reads?

Farside,
"Who me?! I swear I'm an innocent and nice person. :lol: "
– Maybe I was misunderstandable. I indeed referred to our game, where you looked pro-town for a long time...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 234, Aneninen wrote:Ozgin, – am I right if I summarize your post about Unsub that she's fence-sitting?

To tell the truth, I posted a lot about RadiantCowbells. In short, it was about these:
– With her experience she must know that self-voting as a town is rarely useful.
– She's vehement, acting like a bad-tempered townie, but, if we remove all the noise, all the AtE, only the facts will remain: she automatically attacks and starts scumreading everyone who votes for her.
– It's very likely that her gamestlye is a big, big red herring with which she tries to conceal the fact that she's scum.

But, there's one thing which makes me think. This:
"I'm working to my win condition right now. Whether I claim or not, I'm dying today or tonight."
– Can you explain this? Especially the "tonight" part?

TroubleTownie, – was that your readlist or were you parodizing Cowbells's reads?

Farside,
"Who me?! I swear I'm an innocent and nice person. :lol: "
– Maybe I was misunderstandable. I indeed referred to our game, where you looked pro-town for a long time...

I got the reference. I was joking. Hench the :lol:
:facepalm:
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

Oh, shyt.
I wanted to add something else about your post, but there was a phone call while I was posting. After I hang it up and came back I thought that I had finished the post so I submitted it. And now I don't remember what I wanted to say but it was something about your .
As I've just started thinking about it, I might have missed other things too, eg. I don't remember reading Klingonette's and Massive's posts at all, so maybe my catch-up post was an unfinished one.

But now, I'm sort of off, coming later.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:25 am

But, there's one thing which makes me think. This: "I'm working to my win condition right now. Whether I claim or not, I'm dying today or tonight." – Can you explain this? Especially the "tonight" part?

The most obvious scum I have seen in years is brazenly trying to fish a claim from me.

At some point did you realize the entire town is retarded so you can do whatever you want?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:34 am

Like why do you even pretend you're town? You could just say hey I'm scum let's lynch some townies and most of the town would be like oh seems legit and sheep you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:54 am

Have you noticed that despite having all of these people on my wagon, most of whom gave absolutely no explanation for there vote, there's been no discussion whatsoever of the possibility that a scumflip might mean there was a decision to bus me for towncred?

No discussion of who might be scum/town on a big wagon that went to L-1 near the beginning of the first day against someone who is notorious for getting lynched D1 as town?

Like, think about it. Why does absolutely no one on the wagon care who is voting me and why? Where's the "Oh Klingon just randomly called out RC as scum. Bus!"

Where's the "Hey RC implicitly labelled massive as town and massive declared him town but stayed on the wagon. Maybe they're both scum and massive is trying to push the wagon off while still keeping towncred for being on the wagon"?

Why is there absolutely no analysis or discussion of a terrible wagon against someone who ended up selfvoting?

I mean fuck,

If this person gave a fuck about my experience they'd note that I've selfvoted in tons of games as town when I needed to make a point, including one as doctor where I wanted to make sure someone got lynched after my death. Cop checked them, they got lynched, town won. Since they know my experience, they obviously read some of my games... why wouldn't they bother bringing this up as a very valid information piece, even if it didn't change my peg as a scum slot?
she automatically attacks and starts scumreading everyone who votes for her.

Considering that typically townies see themselves as town and think everyone who thinks otherwise must be scum because it's so obvious, that would reflect positively on my towniness, no?
She's vehement, acting like a bad-tempered townie

I mean just look at this whole post. This isn't an organic display of a read, this is Adenine telling a story.

Chapter 1:

"to tell the truth."
Liars always feel like they won't be believed so they preface it with qualifiers to claim honesty.

But, there's one thing which makes me think. This: "I'm working to my win condition right now. Whether I claim or not, I'm dying today or tonight." – Can you explain this? Especially the "tonight" part?

This isn't a read, this isn't a discussion. This is a story. And even worse? EVERYTHING HE SAYS has a qualifier. He's not directly getting behind the lynch, he's saying that it's likely. Read the following.
she must know

very likely that her

tries to conceal

Compare and contrast with stuff that town people say.
This is the most scummy, lazy, piece of shit scum response

I didn't like your vote.
I didn't like your attacks this far and when I read you post about 180 I sat there and just thought that is flailing scum right there.
Obfuscate with a bunch of words that has no clear meaning and is false.

And I'm at post 180 for ozgin and declare him scum.

TL;DR it's obvious that Anenine knows that I'm town but is voting me. That's the #1 scumread and was the basis for my decision in the aforementioned doc game to selfvote and call for a lynch on that person.

In classic RC tradition you're all going to cry "but that's not on my mafia wiki those aren't scumreads scum calling people out for stuff that doesn't make sense isn't a tell omg "chainsaw" is real scumtell"

And then I'll get lynched and maybe you'll start taking what I say a little more seriously, hmm?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:56 am

Like Adenine took the time to write the post then took the time later to edit it and organize his thinking. That is what I'm saying with the whole story bit.
If he was town, his leads would be dynamic and even if wrong would be justified by something. Since his obviously aren't, he has to reword and compile his fake town thoughts so they look real.
It's even more damning that his statement makes it clear that he thinks I might be a PR of some sort but isn't taking the time to unvote me to prevent a quickhammer on someone who might end up claiming a PR.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:00 am

Oh, and I've just sold you a car for 20$, but if you need more help selling it to yourself go contrast his

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59293

with this game.

It's clear that he's trying to emulate his actions in that game in this with the bird posts and such, but they come across as insincere and artificial here where they fit better in their original usage.
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:48 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 234, Aneninen wrote:

Cowbells' reads. Whoever hammered would be on that list too.

RadiantCowbells, you're generating so much noise and distraction with constant posting and abrasiveness, that it's like trying to have a discussion at the dinner table with that kid that just won't stop screaming. If you want us to talk about certain topics, why not calm down and simply ask us?
This is the greatest and best sig in the world... tribute.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 239, RadiantCowbells wrote:Have you noticed that despite having all of these people on my wagon, most of whom gave absolutely no explanation for there vote, there's been no discussion whatsoever of the possibility that a scumflip might mean there was a decision to bus me for towncred?

No discussion of who might be scum/town on a big wagon that went to L-1 near the beginning of the first day against someone who is notorious for getting lynched D1 as town?

Like, think about it. Why does absolutely no one on the wagon care who is voting me and why? Where's the "Oh Klingon just randomly called out RC as scum. Bus!"

You
allow
them there, frankly. Your violent thrashing is drawing the attention off of them and giving them the excuse. No matter what you flip, or even if you do not get lynched, the town will not be able to analyse this wagon properly, because you've provided all the justification they need with you outlandish reactions. Add to it that a good portion of your posts don't actually contribute to the game, your self vote, and your shameless scumcalling and about all your credibility has disappeared. It became sealed in my mind about post 205.

Where's the "Hey RC implicitly labelled massive as town and massive declared him town but stayed on the wagon. Maybe they're both scum and massive is trying to push the wagon off while still keeping towncred for being on the wagon"?

Why do other players have to respond to the game based on your input? That's a selfish way of thinking about these games. Why would any player suddenly respond positively to what amounts to OMGUS? Why didn't you bring up any of the more sensible questions before the thrash?

Why is there absolutely no analysis or discussion of a terrible wagon against someone who ended up selfvoting?

It will come, but it will be really weak because you've personally invited players onto your wagon! The Wagon Analysis works of of theory and wifom, and you've created so much of that that its impossible to get a decent read off of your wagon. Perhaps later we can compare it to the actual flips and see . . .

And then I'll get lynched and maybe you'll start taking what I say a little more seriously, hmm?

You self-voted in the other game we had together, a large one. You were also only slightly more cohesive than the loudest player there. There we go; that's what you are. You're being so loud other players can't hear anyone else.

Why don't you unvote, make a list of observations, and post them?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 213, farside22 wrote:
Yes pisskop I'm town. I get tunnel and gut reads and become sometimes a b&@ch.
Can you explain a bit on cowbell there and what you see as being stubborn? I'm not really seeing stubborn.
Admittedly I like post 182. I don't agree with everything she said but it's interesting.
*personal attitude moment*
I hate self votes in general but if cowbell was town and I ran another mafia game she would not be allowed in.

Corrosively stuck in his ways stubborn. I don't doubt he thinks he sees
something
, I doubt he will calm down and tell us. Some of it does spill out, however, it isn't done in a calm fashion and just as its hard to listen a shouting match in real life its hard to objectively consider the points he does make.
. Stubborn that way

In post 234, Aneninen wrote:

Really Fucked. If we lynch him O think there is a good chance he'll flip town. It will likely be a distraction all game.
But, its almost a policy lynch atp. We can't let future scum do . . . that. Or town, for that matter. Radcow has to die somehow, and relatively early.

I don't like Radcow's play or anything around it. Even the discussion of other player's reactions is extra wifomy.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Demerine has asked to be replaced. Looking for a replacement.

Pramitz is being prodded.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:51 am

You allow them there, frankly. Your violent thrashing is drawing the attention off of them and giving them the excuse. No matter what you flip, or even if you do not get lynched, the town will not be able to analyse this wagon properly, because you've provided all the justification they need with you outlandish reactions. Add to it that a good portion of your posts don't actually contribute to the game, your self vote, and your shameless scumcalling and about all your credibility has disappeared. It became sealed in my mind about post 205.

Oh, no. You as town collectively allowed them there by permitting a bunch of random ass jumps on a wagon with virtually no justification. And it doesn't matter whether or not they were permitted, it matters why they are there and whether or not their decisions that led to being on my wagon came from a town mindset. Hint: some didn't.

No matter what you flip, or even if you do not get lynched, the town will not be able to analyse this wagon properly, because you've provided all the justification they need with you outlandish reactions.

Justification for what? For being on a shitty ass wagon with shitty ass justification? More on this later.

all your credibility has disappeared.

If no one thought Einstein had any credibility, science would be 10+ years behind where it is today. Credibility isn't something a person possesses, but something others assign to a person.

Why do other players have to respond to the game based on your input? That's a selfish way of thinking about these games. Why would any player suddenly respond positively to what amounts to OMGUS? Why didn't you bring up any of the more sensible questions before the thrash?

Because a L-1 on the third day of a game with several people on it giving minimal justification is a big fucking deal and has more information to analyze than anything else has happened today?

It will come, but it will be really weak because you've personally invited players onto your wagon! The Wagon Analysis works of of theory and wifom, and you've created so much of that that its impossible to get a decent read off of your wagon. Perhaps later we can compare it to the actual flips and see . . .

Whether or not I've personally invited anyone, they still ended up making the decision to A) join my wagon, B) not do so and either posted or didn't post rationalization regarding that decision. That's what you call information, no?

There we go; that's what you are. You're being so loud other players can't hear anyone else.

Why don't you unvote, make a list of observations, and post them?

I've made them. You ignored them. Did you respond to anything in my post above about why Adenine is scum?

RadiantCowbells, you're generating so much noise and distraction with constant posting and abrasiveness, that it's like trying to have a discussion at the dinner table with that kid that just won't stop screaming. If you want us to talk about certain topics, why not calm down and simply ask us?

I'm at L-2, am virtually guaranteed to be today's lynch, and no one else is paying any attention to what's going on. Maybe if there weren't a bunch of useless players like massive and Pramitz on my wagon, I'd be able to play the game differently.

that it's like trying to have a discussion at the dinner table with that kid that just won't stop screaming

If I had any respect for any of the discussion that was going on, I'd let it continue. But if you hadn't noticed, scum and people tunneling obvtown are dominating the conversation... so in the interests of a town victory, isn't it better if I force a change of topic?

You were also only slightly more cohesive than the loudest player there.

This is my point.
You assume that because I don't play based on standard tells that everyone knows and lynch people based on shitty rationale like contributing to town more or cohesive thoughts, that must mean my thoughts are incoherent!
No.

Here's what happened for me in this game WRT my 4 scumreads + a little bit about my townreads.

Started the game by seeing shitty logic that can be used by scum as justification for a wagon without town calling them out, so I voted that person.
Then saw Unsub say the following

I am done until this guy stops his nonsense.

VOTE: Flubber

That's the kind of thing that you see scum do a lot. Votes someone without calling them scum and absolves themselves as personal responsibility by essentially calling it a policy vote.

Then I see pramitz naked vote me after declaring that someone else made a major scumtell. Voted them.

Then he posted such absolute garbage that I assumed he was just dumb town that equated the emotion of me disliking his vote which made him feel bad -> I'm scum. AKA, OMGUS. Became a townread. I declare him scum to see if any scum jump on a VI wagon.

Then Unsub #126. Useless posts that implies she thinks a bunch of people might be scum but doesn't call anyone out as a town or scumread. Written in a very analytical tone which belies a lack of genuine emotional involvement, AKA "Standoffish." Looks like she's hoping for me to push a wagon on Pramitz so she can jump on it. I jump back on her.

*cough fakereadandquickvotwalert*
That cold is a violet one.

Also more people should be voting for cowbells or explain why they won't.

Wrong, but coming from a town mindset. Both pushing for a lynch and based on real, though misinterpreted data. Farside becomes a townread.

Since in the past I've had success deflecting town pressure with jokes, I try doing that. It is not effective in this case. Then I see Klingoncelt

Thanks! Functioning brain cells are always a good thing.

Thanks, by the way, is one of my #1 scum tell words. When you're in the process of interrogating someone as town, you take the power in the relationship because you're interested in extracting information from them, and so are directed and unlikely to be polite. Whereas as scum, you would likely feel uncomfortable interrogating people because you know they're town, and since the information isn't as important to you you're often more polite than you would be. Also comes into play later with a few people *cough* unsub *cough* being obviously uncomfortable with my emotional reactions.

Don't make me explain the psychology. Research it yourself or take it as a fact.

Then comes Anenin, obvious scum of all obvious scums I've ever seen.

Could I be right about this?

More of the story telling / unsure accusations I was referring to above. That's even on your favourite scumtell wikis, so you know it's guaranteed to be true, right!

and the body contained this little number.

What RadiantCowbell says seems to be a good observation but, I strongly think it's "overdriven": it looks like an early scum-scum interaction, containing distancing and "soft-bussing".
Especially since RadiantCowbell moved her vote for Unsub in 130. It seems to be a kind of "Chainsaw-in-advance", I mean, she votes for a player who may launch a fight with Pramitz later.

I don't get RadiantCowbell's 139 – whom did she talk about?
In 142 she gave a null-answer for this: "Also more people should be voting for cowbells or explain why they won't." – and one post and six minutes later she corrected herself! This: "you're asking people how they feel about stuff they didn't even say?" might have come from a newb-town, but RadiantCowbell's not a newbie, she has been quite a few games in.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RadiantCowbell
I think Pramitz is scum too.

All in one, Adenin

1) Accuses me of chainsawing while doing the same himself. Projectoin.
2) It's obvious who I'm talking about, unless you were just skimming to find data to fit your predecided positions.
3) Sets himself for the Pramitz lynch as well as my own.

then

Unsub, I've read your answer. That'll be okay for now.
You're a kind of "explaining and over-explaining everything" player, I think. The question is: are you an alt or is this your first game on this forum? (I've checked your meta and it says so)

Super awkward, insecure scum on scum interaction. It's as awkard as a 12 year old talking to a pretty girl, with all these qualifiers (I think, I've checked your meta and it says so, that'll be okay for now.)

I mean if he hadn't already had acceptable discourse with Unsub I'd assume it's girl-on-internet insecurity but it was pretty obviously not in context.

At this point I'm frustrated cuz town's jumping my dick and I see two super obvscums in Unsub and Adenin. I try getting people to vote for Adenine but everyone's stuck on their own shitty wagons *cough*

Ok, there are two different Chainsaw entries, now I get it.

This comes across as super weird to me so TT becomes a scumtell.

Actually I'm doing more work than many other players. Feel free to ISO me.
I know it's much easier for me to see the differences between my towngame and scumgame but if you're really interested in, you can still check my town-meta.

Prematurely justifying themselves despite not having any real pressure on them, regardless of the accuracy of their logic, is just ehhhh. I call out the logic.

Back to Mr. Klingon

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

I've never seen anyone so all over the place with so many mechanic possibilities in less than 10 pages on Day 1.

Such obvscum.

I just read this and I'm like there's literally no sense in what you're saying.
It's not just stupid nonsense, it's made up nonsense. Definite scum here.
While outright calling someone scum is usually town, this post and the player in general is just so scummy that he's way farther on the scum side, but it makes me wonder wrt TT.

At this point I see 3 scum on my wagon for absolutely shitty reasons, and I know that if I just claim I'll end up just getting lynched or ignored for the rest of the day, but the shock value of a jailkeeper self lynch, and the fact that jailkeeper almost certainly entails some sort of investigative, will almost certainly make the investigative target one of my targets and get us some free scum lynches down the line. I selfvote and refuse to claim.

People refuse to hammer and start going off on useless tangents while there's someone softing PR at L1. Like are you fucking kidding me guys?

I try and fail to get a hammer, and if you can't follow through the game from then to now then that's your problem and not mine.

Hint: I claimed in this post. you should read it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:05 am

I'm just tired of this game at this point. Lynch me to check my claim or lynch one of the obvscum in this game or go ahead and lynch obvtown if you want.

I'm going to take a few days off of this. Mafia aka Adenine has already seen my softs so I figured it was just best to go ahead and claim.

At least now anyone who hammers me can't pretend that they didn't think I was claiming PR.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

246s a good post. -_- I'm kinda 'cowed'.
unsub
unsub
Townie
unsub
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:32 am

Post by unsub »

Radiant do you always quote like that without quoting the actual player name? Super annoying and confusing, fyi.

You just mentioned in your last long post that you are virtually guaranteed to get lynched Day 1? More like you've been begging to get lynched geez, stop.

So Radiant is claiming town (obvs) and wants herself(?) and myself lynched as of post #224. Radiant, can you just for a moment assume you
know with 100% certainty that I am town? What does that do to you strategy in taking one for the team and getting yourself lynched so that people will pay attention to you?
If you are town, there is going to be absolutely no benefit to your lynch because your reads are wrong. You are going to look
like a fool. I have no interest in reading your meta really, I can barely stand all the posting you are doing now.

In post 224, RadiantCowbells wrote:Get off Oz. Vote me or vote unsub, because I'm not letting any other lynch happen today.

I would like to see how you are going to pull that off all by yourself. But if you stop being so stubborn and self-centered (and if you are town of course)
you should rethink this. If you are scum, go right ahead and keep making a scene I guess.

In post 242, TroubledTownie wrote:

OMG yes please. I had to scan pages the last few pages, felt like commenting on a bunch of ultimate crap but then
Radiant just goes on and on.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”