pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hi. Didn't read everything.

. What should I focus on?

Why is Aero scum?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

You could share your profound insight. I mean, I'm already judging you guys based on what I did read : :mrgreen:

. Cool kids would point out areas of interest . . .
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 571, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Illl is really fishing to try to make droog look scummy. I'm telling you Illl, Lapsa, and KatieB are scum and if I'm wrong you can lynch me tomorrow.

I read Monkey's iso.

Why aren't we lymching Droog's slot?
. I don't mind doing work, but meet me halfway here. Aronis isn't scummy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

-Still haven't read all the way though, but so far my reads:

-Illl - Town
-Aero - NullTown
-CKD - Initially thought scum, now leaning town
-Wake - Null
-Monkey - Scum
-EPM - Null

Spoiler: Aero on the Wagons
In post 191, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 1.4

MonkeyMan576 (2): curiouskarmadog,
Aeronaut

KatieB (2): Luca Blight, MonkeyMan576
Wake88 (1): Aneninen
evilpacman18 (1): KatieB
BP (1): llll

Not voting (5): evilpacman18, BP, Drake Crusader, Wake88, Ollie,

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2015-01-12 21:44:00).

Fixed a minor error. Sorry about that

In post 401, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 1.9

MonkeyMan576 (5): curiouskarmadog,
Aeronaut
, Aneninen, llll, evilpacman18
L-2

KatieB (3): Luca Blight, Drake Crusader, MonkeyMan576
Luca Blight (1): Lapsa
Lapsa (1): droog

Not voting (2): Wake88, Ollie,

In post 689, Riddleton wrote:Apologies for the delay!

Votecount 1.12

Lapsa (7): droog, Luca Blight, MonkeyMan576, llll, Gendaberry, Aneninen, evilpacman18
LYNCH!

MonkeyMan576 (2): curiouskarmadog,
Aeronaut
KatieB (1): Drake Crusader
droog (1): Lapsa

Not voting (1): Wake88,

In post 799, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 2.3

MonkeyMan576 (5): curiouskarmadog, Aneninen,
Aeronaut
, llll, evilpacman18
L-1

llll (3): Gendaberry, droog, MonkeyMan576

Not voting (7): Drake Crusader, KatieB, Wake88

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2015-01-29 13:40:00).

In post 1027, Riddleton wrote:
Votecount 2.7

MonkeyMan576 (6): curiouskarmadog, llll, Reticent, Gendaberry, Wake88,
Aeronaut
LYNCH

llll (2): droog, MonkeyMan576
evilpacman18 (1): Aneninen
Gendaberry (1): KatieB

Not voting (1): evilpacman18

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2015-01-30 13:40:00).

The vote count shows Aero on Monkey early and persistently. Interesting to me is day 4. My next target.
. I've not known Aero to toss his scumbuddy under the bus. He isn't scums, he's quick to vote with his heart.

Spoiler: Droog and Monkey, sittin' in a tree
In post 258, droog wrote:
could go both ways on aero
notice how he voted monkey while calling monkey opportunist?

minor townread on kate and minor scumread on monkey

:eek:

In post 319, droog wrote:
In post 313, Luca Blight wrote:I'm curious as to your townread of Katie, as the only thing you have posted about her so far has been negative.

scumread on monkey is a tad stronger
i dont think they're scum together

:neutral:

In post 548, droog wrote:shit deadline is close
interesting that no monkey/katie counterwagons developed
wake, pacman, where are you

monkey how do you feel about lapsa with me?
this will be a useless day if we end
just following the first real wagon

((i also think monkey's town now))

:facepalm:

- The
vast
majority of their interactions are not quoted. That's a flag.

vote: Aronis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 am

Post by pisskop »

You know what question comes next, right? Did you or did Droog?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Crumb
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

. That's . . . interesting! I have no reason to think scum would arbitrarily do that.

I like it myself, considering how weak the power roles are this game I believe scum are all goons anyway, so the only way to use that PR is to stop the kill or conf your role.

What do people think of Wakeslot? I'm not nearly convinced he is town.

unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

1) a lot of town roles are x-shot, limiting their use and effectiveness.
2) I doubt that scum have a roleblocker if all the town roles are so weak. Most likely a bunch of goons, as even a godfather would defeat the purpose of 2shotcop.
3) Neighborizers create neighborhoods, which are masons minus the guaranteed alignment. Scum/3P can and are put into neighborhoods.

4) How doe people feel about Wakeslot? My scumbag senses were tingling reading Wake's posts, and he seems to prefer town-allied to scumz.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1363, evilpacman18 wrote:It's ckd and Reticent/freeko who maybe doesn't know that he's in the hood. I'll PM the mod about that.

I'm ReticentSlot. I hope that I get a pm about that.

Pedit: Yea.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay, so only Townies can join the hood?

I got a pm.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'm serious. Does this conf me or CKD?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because I'm now looking for a Aero/Freeko lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Something about this does seem odd.
. Why am I confirmed Town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1354, evilpacman18 wrote:I will have to keep it a secret who I pick, even from the people in the neighborhood in case they turn out to be scum

Why? What would scum do to stop/thwart you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1381, evilpacman18 wrote:Which means that people in the hood could be scum so I can't say who I will pick or they will be killed.

Yes, and if you get roleblocked via jailer than you'd get a 'no result' not a 'dude got killed so he can't join us.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

Okay. I sat down and typed it out, and I can't think of any reason you need to tell us who, other than to provide one more potential target to NK. It would only matter if you were scum.

. If Aronis is lying, you would likely die. Aronis' action cannot be nullified by him dying.

Then who to lynch?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

O.o

Damnit. Lynch it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean; HI TITUS!!

. I think Wakeslot is scummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1408, Aeronaut wrote:Besides, he should protecting you tonight, If he is indeed a JK. It'd be silly to leave you unprotected at this point.

Except this is a terrible post with terrible motivation.

And if he isn't scum he'll be conftown.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

Run this down with me.

You think that scum:

1) Have a roleblocker (likely x-shot
at best
)
2) Did not use said role

And literally you just said that although you don't trust him he will
have
to use his jail on EPM. And we shouldn't follow the plan, because Aronis is maybe scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

I don't think there are mafia roleblockers. And under no circumstance (except EPM being scum) will the kills match.

1) Town Aron jails EPM, Scum NKs Aron
2) Scum Aron doesn't protect EPM, EPM dies
3) Scum Aron uses hi one roleblock on EPM, they kill third party
4) Scum leaves 2 conftown alive for wifom.

Scum would not leave 2 confirmed townies alive, would they?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1413, Aeronaut wrote:There's no way they are all goons with the way the town is situated. I don't trust him, sure. But, if he's being legitimate and can protect a confirmed townie, why would we not want that?

Soo, you don't trust him, but want to let him live? Because suddenly you have town motivations?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 am

Post by pisskop »

mmmm. So do you often make notes inthread
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus should explain her vote as well.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Why is Titus town, Aron?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:24 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Aronis

Frankly, I don't quite trust him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

I gave it some thought, and meta'd wake, and he seems to be more critical as scum;
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Not that it was easy to find him playing scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Bad Titus.
I guess I should start thinking. Pacman started by calling Aero scum and Titus town, and seemed to turn to CKD scum by its end, citing the stupidity of lyn ching somebody over claiming a 1-shot in the same game as a two shot.

FOS: Titus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1492, llll wrote:
In post 1488, pisskop wrote:Bad Titus.
I guess I should start thinking. Pacman started by calling Aero scum and Titus town, and seemed to turn to CKD scum by its end, citing the stupidity of lyn ching somebody over claiming a 1-shot in the same game as a two shot.

FOS: Titus

I'm not really sure what you're calling the end, pisskop, since what I'm seeing in the end is Pacman throwing barbs at Aero and calling him scum. Clearly Curiouskarmadog wasn't stupid for thinking Aronis was lying about his role, since Aronis was. Maybe if Aronis hadn't fucking
lied
, Curiouskarmadog or really, anyone else, just
one
person more might have believed him, and we could have lynched Aeroscum instead of going into LyLo.

Oh I'm glad you were in the neighborhood with us . . . oh. :D
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1490, Aeronaut wrote:
FOS: Pisskip

llll, what do you think my mindset was day one and two, when I pushed monkey for most of both days?

Whats all this now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not sure if I can quote it, but yea.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1512, Aeronaut wrote:Like

the fact that my avatar is pikachu, that makes me scummy

wut

:shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:48 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Aeronaut

He's got that scum agro, attacking the players over the play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Watch how now quickhammered he gets.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:48 am

Post by pisskop »

*not*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1545, Aeronaut wrote:If you're wrong, scum can come in and quicklynch at any time.

teehee

I'm calling you out as scum. Everyone else can now safely assume either you are scum or I.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I gotta get gone, so I'll do that. I'm not done wrt Aero, but his response over the vote was something.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

'on the wagon'? The same one you aren't on and the same one that doesn't exist because one man does not a wagon make?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

I neither have the time nor the inclination to go through this right now. If Aero is scum he will still be scum tomorrow morning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

You guys.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think Titus is town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

ILLL/CKD

I cant believe you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well done illl. I wans going to try pushing for a CKD tomorrow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Feed him. go ahead.
Cuz thatll show 'em
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1695, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I didn't get an email, should I be offended?

Highfive.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”