Mini 1671 - Eclipse Mafia - Total Eclipse (Game Over)

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Sotty7 »

<3 Juls :D

Vote: ABR

All aboard!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 15, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I wish you would stop this. RVS wagons are good.

Oh this a thing he does? That's sad. Wagons are great things.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'll answer that question once ABR gets here Juls. At least from my view anyway.

If you're keen to get things a-rolling, what do you think about Scarab's post 22?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 39, Juls wrote:Other than what I already mentioned about him/her having town reads already, not much. I had to go reread it cause I guess I glazed over the bottom part. Weak reasoning, a little verbose, but page 1...so.

Yeah it's page one but the reasoning for the scum didn't really make any real sense. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

I find it less strange he has town reads already.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Sotty7 »

That's supposed to say "reasoning for the scum read"

In post 40, Jeanne11 wrote:Hi everyone.

Howdy
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sun May 10, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Right now I'm feeling flexible.

Or maybe charitable is the right word.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Sun May 10, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

My S is silent.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 60, Skold wrote:I dislike the how Juls hopped on without any questions.

Why does she need a question to lay a vote? BBT didn't ask one.

In post 68, Zoronos wrote:Sotty - You asked a question specifically about Scarab's post 22. Why did you choose that post?

Why do you think?

In post 79, Juls wrote:OK...sorry I was thinking IC in terms of newbie games and was confused as hell.

I was actually thinking the same thing.

Scarab got a lot better. He's right both the Skol and Juls wagons are bad, I have weak town reads on both of these slots as of right now. I as tempted to vote Ank or even PB as a result but I think I got a little better.

Vote: Zoronos

He gotta a lot of questions but not a lot of answers.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I don't think that was a joke post at all. It read like a serious enough reason to move his vote, but to me it made no scum motivational sense at all so it felt like a stretch plus he worded it pretty poorly.

As for meaningless questions I did explain why I picked that post when talking to Juls so when you came in and asked again I assumed it was you doing the latter.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Don't really like Garmr chiding the IC outage, I really don't think it is such a huge deal honestly. Not overly sure why he does. Seems out of place.

The Juls v Garmr battle seems to stem from a previous game which kinda taints the exchange a little with the emotion which could come from scum or town on both sides of the interaction.

In post 142, PeaceBringer wrote:you know there are certain experiences that cannot be discussed, right? I don't know for a fact in this game that he is, but I can make a conculsion based on my limited knowledge..

Yeah you can stop this now. You can play games without referancing on going games in such a vague manner. If you are really unable to explain why he is low hanging fruit in this game then don't put it out there in the first place. Skold seems more than capable of fighting his own battles anyway.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #162 (isolation #10) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I will say Garmr's point about there being a link between Juls and ABR is right. Juls' explanation is fine enough for me, but it doesn't rub away the link.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 165, Juls wrote:Well Sotty thought the same thing. She's been around longer than I have but we make no excuses. We are just mere women. You know, stupid and stuff.

I don't think I have ever played in a game that has an Innocent child. At least not a normal game. I don't think it's a very good role personally but there is nothing I can do about that. If someone can explain why not knowing instantly that IC = Innocent child means that person is scumm I'd love to hear it. Otherwise this is just a point attacking character and is a bad reason to vote someone as it's not an alignment indicator.

In post 174, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 165, Juls wrote:I just like ABR and didn't really want to jump on that wagon.

Wait -- are you seriously saying that you allow your personal feelings toward fellow players to influence your gameplay?

Seriously?

:eek:

In the early game game why the hell not?

Prolapsed Brain has been all over the map and I am half tempted to hammer just because of his terrible reasoning around both the Juls votes so far. I'm not really comfortable ending the day so early however, especially when a few players have barely contributed. Instead I would like to some more detail PB's Juls suspicion if there is any depth to it. A couple of other players are rubbing me the wrong way (Garmr and Zoronos) but I am trying to decide if that's scummy or if it is how they are.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm happy ABR is town and I echo Scrab's post above me.

Vote: Juls

I really want you to be town but there is something off the (limited) day one posting. A more detailed reasoning as to why you jumped on the PB wagon would be a good start.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Hey Jeanne, what are your reads atm?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #234 (isolation #14) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 231, Juls wrote:
In post 202, Sotty7 wrote:Prolapsed Brain has been all over the map and I am half tempted to hammer just because of his terrible reasoning around both the Juls votes so far.

I pretty much said why and you parroted it. So why are you so confused all the sudden?

I'm not confused, I just want to know if there is anything more you have to add.

When I re-read the day you jumped on the Skold flash wagon, got overly emotional with Garmr and then voted PB. All of this combined really doesn't look so hot.

I mean, who's scum? You're a little too reactive right now instead of proactive.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #235 (isolation #15) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 232, Juls wrote:Also, why exactly am I being blamed for his lynch? There were 2 votes after mine and a few before.

I mean this is excessive. Scum hunt maybe? I just don't see you probing anyone.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #237 (isolation #16) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm interested in why BBT is a town read of yours. Sure he has posted a lot considering the shortness of the day but didn't seem to truly get out of RVS. I say that because he was a lot more relax/jokey than I have had experience with, but then I have only read games of his. This is my first actual game with him. He did feel natural so I'll give you that. I'm just really undecided with him so far.

I agree with Ank. The fact he posted today without voting for you despite having his vote on your throughout day one. I would have thought ABR's vote on you would have been a invitation to rejoin. I'm curious why he didn't.

I have changed my mind a little on Zoro. Now I look back can see why he felt Sacrab's post was jokey and I think he just words things in a way that sounds a little combative which raised my heckles. He did progress from questions to a little bit of reads.

Peacebringer is likely town. He's been scum hunting. His vote on me is just wrong, but that doesn't make him scum.

ABR is town because of passion. This is part of the reason I wanted to wagon him at the start of the game. It's always a good way to get him anchored into the game early. Getting him to react and work from that. Unfortunately the wagon not only fell apart, but the day was cut short which had me a little worried about him. His opening day one post was exactly what I expected from ABRTown, shitting on the bad hammer and calling out those he deemed could answer for it. I reserve the right to change my mind obviously but it just rubbed all kinds of the right way.

Do you have a read on Skold right now? How about Scarab?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #243 (isolation #17) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 242, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:99 - Sotty, if Scarab's vote made no motivational sense as scum; why did you try to address it as a scummy post?

That's my fault, I worded it badly.

In post 22, Scarab wrote:because
OMGUS
he had to have noticed BBT's existence in the game before he saw my post and I think the fact that his message to BBT was posted after his vote for me was to draw attention away from the vote

I meant that his reasoning here made no sense for SkoldScum.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #269 (isolation #18) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 251, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Juls wagon is bad.

What wagon? There are way too many people not voting right now or even doing anything remotely helpful to the game state. This game needs a wagon.

In post 254, PeaceBringer wrote:I am sad the Minnesoate Wild were swept by Chicago Blackhawks...

I'm sad about this too. It did happen awhile ago now, I think you can step out of your bereavement stage now.

Scarab's reasoning for his Zoro vote is just baffling. Voting because he actually thought about his actions? Isn't that the whole point of this game? If that's not what your driving at you're going to have to explain that one again. I must have read that explanation paragraph two or three times and I still don't get it.

Ank's replace out has me leaning slight town on that slot now. I'd be surprised if scum would lose their smile after a day/night cycle that we just had. Very light tell, but enough to pull him out of my current scum grouping for now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #296 (isolation #19) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 277, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:ABR could be scum.

Nah.

In post 278, Skold wrote:
In post 276, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Then you don't understand mafia.

I was more saying that it has nothing to do with the question BBT asked.
BRB ISO ABR.

ABR was answering a different question directed at him by BBT. He asked why ABR was voting Juls.

Scarab finally makes a decent-ish vote. I am still unsettled by his Zoro reasoning, but the move over to BBT is much better.

BBT playing badly = scum?

Starting to lean scum on Skold as well.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #298 (isolation #20) » Sat May 16, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Sotty7 »

No. You said ABR was playing badly. You also seem to have a scum read on him.

Or did I miss read that?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #303 (isolation #21) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 300, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:ABR is playing badly. I know ABR is a good player, I can only assume this is his scum play. I don't see why he would refuse to explain his reasoning for Juls scum if he were town. I can see why he would refuse to explain his reasoning if he was scum.

But ABR plays like this as town all the time.

He'll get to an explanation eventually and actually I think it is already out there if you look hard enough.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #307 (isolation #22) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 305, Scarab wrote:
In post 292, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scarab, do you think Juls is manipulating BBT or BBT is pulling Juls strings?
I...what? Are you sure you chose the correct 2 names here? They haven't interacted at all

In post 236, Juls wrote:My only town reads are BBT and Jeanne. I would have said you D1 but this swing is off-putting.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #309 (isolation #23) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 304, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Yeah, I don't care for meta. He should explain his reads/votes.

First part, yeah okay that's your thing. No meta I get it.

Second part, he actually has stated why. I guess I could quote it for you but I almost want to see if you can find it for yourself.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah I did. You read it wrong or I worded it badly. Probably a bit of both.

I was making note that you said ABR was playing badly and that you have a scum read on him, wondering if they are related because playing badly doesn't equal scum.

I also don't think you are playing bad or are a bad player. I do think you're not reading as closely as some though. You missed the ABR reasoning and you missed that the mod already prodded Clusk in a vote count.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #323 (isolation #25) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah. I thought I explained it will enough with my follow up comment here:
In post 298, Sotty7 wrote:No. You said ABR was playing badly. You also seem to have a scum read on him.

Or did I miss read that?

But I guess not.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #324 (isolation #26) » Sat May 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Will = well

I guess I am just terrible at expressing my thoughts this game :facepalm:
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #326 (isolation #27) » Sat May 16, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

If you can tell me why you aren't reading the game?

In post 227, Sotty7 wrote:I'm happy ABR is town and I echo Scrab's post above me.

Vote: Juls

I really want you to be town but there is something off the (limited) day one posting. A more detailed reasoning as to why you jumped on the PB wagon would be a good start.

In post 234, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 231, Juls wrote:
In post 202, Sotty7 wrote:Prolapsed Brain has been all over the map and I am half tempted to hammer just because of his terrible reasoning around both the Juls votes so far.

I pretty much said why and you parroted it. So why are you so confused all the sudden?

I'm not confused, I just want to know if there is anything more you have to add.

When I re-read the day you jumped on the Skold flash wagon, got overly emotional with Garmr and then voted PB. All of this combined really doesn't look so hot.

I mean, who's scum? You're a little too reactive right now instead of proactive.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #331 (isolation #28) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm here. What are you thinking about Skold Zoro? How about Juls?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #336 (isolation #29) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 334, Zoronos wrote:I'd like to talk to him and investigate his reasoning, but he's making that hard.

Lets drag him in here then.

Vote: Skold

As for Juls she had a some what iffy day one, but really I just really want her to engage in the game to get a better read. If she's busy I'm not going to get that, no matter how long I park my vote there. Instead, lets try and get something going here.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #341 (isolation #30) » Mon May 18, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I think you should vote him.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 351, RedCoyote wrote:In all seriousness, I hope we're talking about whom Gamr would've visited on night one.

We're not really talking about it because it's pretty obvious I would think.

Also hi Red! :D
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #371 (isolation #32) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Why did you vote Juls then?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #379 (isolation #33) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:30 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I pretty much have the same reads as Red expect I would switch BBT and Peace probably. That's based mostly on a gut read of Peace and the fact BBT didn't seem to be paying as much attention as I would expect. That's probably being too hard on BBT but I haven't really picked off any town posts from him yet so it kind of falls under a default weak scum read.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #389 (isolation #34) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 387, RedCoyote wrote:
Sotty 379 wrote:BBT didn't seem to be paying as much attention as I would expect

Can you elaborate on this a bit? Unless you mean not paying attention during D1. My main contention for BBT town is I'm sold on his reread of the game. Do you think it was all flash and no substance? It read to me like he was making an honest-to-goodness effort to catch up for a poor start the town had. I especially was turned on by the idea that he was getting so much resistance from Scarab for it. I think it would be hard to fake that level of needing to play catchup.

When I say not paying attention I'm talking about having to hold his hand on both ABR's and my own reasoning for voting Juls despite the info already being in the thread. I can pretty much forgive him for missing the ABR reasoning because it was a little burried in there, but mine was pretty clear I would have thought. It felt like he was poking around to look like he was doing stuff. At this point I am willing to lean on yours and ABR's reasoning for finding him town, because I realize missing posts can happen as scum or town. I just haven't seen anything that screams town to me.

As for his catch up I wasn't wowed by his conclusions. The Clusk vote had little behind it and the protecting of Juls seemed out of place. So yeah, I can believe scum could fake his posts.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #391 (isolation #35) » Thu May 21, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 388, RedCoyote wrote:Skold. have you considered replacing out? You may be a bit too busy to play this game right now.

I would really hate it if Skold had to replace out, but we do need some action in this game. This day seems to consist of waiting around for whoever is being run up to actually come in and play the game. It's getting frustrating.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #394 (isolation #36) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Sounds like a deal to me.

Now if we can get the other 3/4's of this game actually playing that would be awesome.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #411 (isolation #37) » Sat May 23, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 406, Scarab wrote:
In post 202, Sotty7 wrote:Prolapsed Brain has been all over the map and I am half tempted to hammer just because of his terrible reasoning around both the Juls votes so far. I'm not really comfortable ending the day so early however, especially when a few players have barely contributed. Instead I would like to some more detail PB's Juls suspicion if there is any depth to it. A couple of other players are rubbing me the wrong way (Garmr and Zoronos) but I am trying to decide if that's scummy or if it is how they are.
Curious about this...what's the minimum that would have needed to happen after this for you to hammer if Garmr hadn't hammered in the very next post

At the time I wanted a lot more ABR, I hadn't had the chance to read him yet. Ank had barely posted and what he had posted had been all about the bad day one wagon of Juls. So him too. So I was looking to at least get a couple of pages that several included posts by both. I can't even tell you if that would have been enough as I was still trying to read both Zoro and Garmr, but that would have been the minimum.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Sat May 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Please don't put your answers inside the quotes. Makes it super hard to read.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #427 (isolation #39) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Three days basically till deadline, lets get some urgency going. I get the distinct feeling that Skold is trying to drag the day out until deadline. I see little effort and no obvious scum hunting, my vote is good where it is. I wouldn't be against a Scarab vote come deadline, but at this point I very much favour a Skold lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #431 (isolation #40) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

No idea. It's getting pretty ridiculous now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #444 (isolation #41) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I really hate PBPA's/ISOs mainly because you can go though any players ISO and write a scum narrative for them, it's pretty easy. Give me a impassioned plea as to why ABR is scum, tell me what he did and why that is so bad. I guess I'm just not feeling it. You don't seem to believe yourself Skold so why should I?

It's all so flat.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #458 (isolation #42) » Tue May 26, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 452, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nah, it would be silly to not lynch one of the two wagons that we have had fighting against each other for most of the Day.

Today's lynch needs to be Skold or Scarab.

I agree!

In post 453, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 451, Zoronos wrote:RC - Let's say you're right, and that Skold isn't scum.
Let's further say I'm right and that Scarab also isn't scum. (I don't know this for sure, but it's the read I got, so for the purposes of this hypothetical we're going to use it).

Who's the best compromise choice in your opinion?

Juls' slot.

But this was an excellent answer to that question. Like
really
good.

Just an FYI if the deadline doesn't get extended I will be at work when it hits. I'll be around the rest of the evening however, peeking in as I can.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #465 (isolation #43) » Tue May 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls :D
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #472 (isolation #44) » Tue May 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah, we're not lynching Sns. Skold is lurking this day out, it's really screaming scum. He's posted just enough to avoid replacement but not enough to actually not be lurking. He needs to die in a fire already.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #483 (isolation #45) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Holy shit Equinox! I didn't know you still played. I was just talking with Zach about how I enjoyed playing with you "back in the day".

Also you replaced the IC, I think that is fitting. Equinox confirmed town reads on this game would be awesome. No need to ISO people, it's a pretty easy read I think.

In post 472, Sotty7 wrote:Yeah, we're not lynching Sns. Skold is lurking this day out, it's really screaming scum. He's posted just enough to avoid replacement but not enough to actually not be lurking. He needs to die in a fire already.

This isn't quite one sentence, but it's pretty to the point.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #485 (isolation #46) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Which is why we need to get as much outta her as possible.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #490 (isolation #47) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

It's not. It was scummy then, it's scummy now.

I see your point RE: Scarab and lurking but I get a slight town feel from his posting more than I do Skold.

Maybe I am making an effort=town misread here, but I really think Skold is a better lynch at this point.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #497 (isolation #48) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Skold, sell me on ABR scum already.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #517 (isolation #49) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 503, Skold wrote:@Equinox I really wasn't hoping to get anything by that question. I just really like RVS.

If you ignore me in your next post I'm treating it as a scum claim.

In post 515, RedCoyote wrote:ABR, why don't you give this game the love it deserves? You know this is probably the best playerlist you'll have all year...

Ditto here. Get back in here and town it up already.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #523 (isolation #50) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Replacement city, but it's okay we have a scum claim. Lets do this. We're at L-1 with a Zoro potential hammer out there. Time for a claim.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #551 (isolation #51) » Sat May 30, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 526, Equinox wrote:2) Sotty7, look at Skold's profile for a second. How likely do you think his behavior and sudden lack of cooperation is due to what is on his profile, rather than his alignment? (Yes, I'm rather tactless.) Do you think this behavior is likely from Skold-scum with Day talk?

I do think his popping in and out behavior looks like scum with day talk. The posting before prodding, doing the minimum. It's like he is being dragged into the thread every time. Extremely different from the start of day one.

I took a brief look at his profile and I see what your getting at. There looks to be minimum activity across the board. I just don't know why when I appeal to him directly at least twice to fully convince me that we should be voting ABR he simply ignores it. He doesn't believe in his own vote, that looks clear to me.

In post 528, Skold wrote:I mean I'm a goon. Since not making a point of addressing Sotty is a scumclaim. Apparently.
@BBT what was that vote? Do you genuinely think it was scummy for me to ignore Sotty being an ass? If I remember correctly he wanted the reasons I thought ABR were scum. They were fairly clearly laid out in the post where I picked his ISO.

And if you read my response I said that this reasoning was very bare and uninspiring. I wanted a direct plea from you, I wanted a little passion. I wanted you to convince me that you really believed ABR was scum. Right now I just think you think that you have a vote in a place that looks good. There is a difference.

In post 541, RedCoyote wrote:Sotty, I'm effectively conceding to you this day with this Skold lynch. I'm not arrogant enough to say that I could stop it if I tried very hard, but I will say that I have not put my full weight behind stopping it. As the seconds tick down, I grow increasingly sure this will be a town lynch, not because Skold has been playing particularly well, but because I see such scum in Peace, sns and Scarab.

I don't know if this is enough time or whatever, but I am willing to put Peace back on the table and ditch our deal. His day one contribution has been extremely poor and I might be doubting my Skold read a little.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #553 (isolation #52) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah, he's probably right. No time for cold feet. I'm committed.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #588 (isolation #53) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Putting pressure on Peace and him showing up right away is making me itch a little. But then what do I expect?

I don't really find his vote and unvote of me to be all that troubling. What I did find questionable is his lack of any effort today.

At this point with no futher extenstions we need to get back on Skold. SnS ain't happening, Peace was the only flash wagon I was semi tempted to join. Lets not kid ourselves.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #591 (isolation #54) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 589, RedCoyote wrote:sns is now the leading wagon :nerd:

It won't be at the end of the day
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #592 (isolation #55) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

And Peace, I expected Scum hunting. It's the same thing I expect of everyone. It was my sole reasoning for my town read on day one. You basically stopped until just now. If it is because of laziness, fine, just stop slacking and we'll be fine.

AKA keep posting and don't sit back just because others are.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #596 (isolation #56) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

The point is your effort has increased again. This makes me happy. If I sat here and called all the lurkers out it would be over half the player list. You were the focus because of my deal with Red, that's all.

Your second post I don't understand. You might have to be clearer.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #599 (isolation #57) » Sat May 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I don't know how much clearer I can be when I say we're not lynching sns today.

Do you have a scum read of me Peace? I'm not really interested in answering such a loaded question really.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #602 (isolation #58) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I never asked you that question, I made an observation based on your in thread behavior up until this evening.

I'm down with scum hunting, you just seem a little reactionary now. You're taking it personal that I am questioning your scum hunting and are turning on me as a result. You seemed perfectly fine with me up until then.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #603 (isolation #59) » Sat May 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

To spell out, the people on SnS need to unvote. Don't lynch him while I sleep.

Red putting his vote there instead of on Peace I find a little scummy. He managed to drum up some Peace support but went off in a different direction with less than 12 hours until deadline. Seems unproductive and a little dangerous at this point.

I'm going to bed.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #607 (isolation #60) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

If we fail to achicive a lynch today I am holding Red directly responsible, this is bullshit.

BBT
please
get back on Skold already.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #609 (isolation #61) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Unofficial vote count as of right now

Skold
(5): Sotty7, Albert B. Rampage, snscompt1, PeaceBringer, BlueBloodedToffee
snscompt1
(2): Skold, RedCoyote
PeaceBringer
(1): Juls
BlueBloodedToffee
(1): pisskop

Not Voting
(2): Equinox, Zoronos

Thank you BBT. Now someone grow the balls to get in here and hammer.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #611 (isolation #62) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Because Pisskop is probably scum

Juls was expecting a flash wagon that Red backed off from

Equinox is confirmed town and so smartly wants other players with unknown alignments to have voting records

And Zoro is still afarid of another fast hammer despite the fact the exact opposite of that has happened today
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #613 (isolation #63) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

You're welcome!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #617 (isolation #64) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I am and will hold you directly accountable for derailing a lynch -1 wagon the day before deadline and being the reason we are two hours from the end of day still with no lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #619 (isolation #65) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Can you tell me why you didn't move on to a Peace flash wagon Red? There seemed to be actual momutem there and we were all discussing it. Instead to moved over to SnS who had barely been discussed this day.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #621 (isolation #66) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 616, RedCoyote wrote:I will help the Skold wagon finish should it be necessary, but I'm absolutely not culpable for players like BBT, Juls, sns and Peace (whomever is town among them) actually wanting to scumhunt and move their vote around. I'm also not responsible for players like Zoro (and E to an extent, though she was saddled with a short deadline after replacing in so I don't really blame her) that treat their votes like they're best used "in theory" on other players.

Fair enough, but I look at your vote as the one that gave a random SnS wagon actual traction with no real chance of achieving a lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #624 (isolation #67) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 623, RedCoyote wrote:Because Juls was the only one that actually moved that I could see. Since she undercut my biggest scumread's wagon (pisskop), we were effectively trading my biggest scumread for my second biggest. It's moot at this point because in reality it was only myself, Juls, sns and BBT seemingly willing to consider other options with you and Zoro teasing us with your vote, ABR in lala land, and Equinox not much of a factor either.

And myself and the time.

Tell me who was willing to switch to SnS?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #632 (isolation #68) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay BBT, look at my lips. Are you looking? Yes?

Okay.

SnS is not scum.

Alright?

The slot isn't scum.

I am speaking with perfect enunciation here.

SnS isn't scum.

Now with this statement and Reds actions do you understand my reaction?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #633 (isolation #69) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 631, Kalimar wrote:
Green Crayons replaces snscompt1.

:D
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #639 (isolation #70) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

How am I your top town read still? I'm getting a little sick of your "welp what can I do?" reactions right now.

You might have been able to convince me to move to Scarab's slot really. I was warming up to Peace but you picked SnS, why? I still don't get
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #745 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Good news/bad news Red died. Keeps me from being distracted today for sure.

I am basically just home from work + other stuff so I will catch up for sure tomorrow.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #759 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay I have read the opening day stuff and I am liking GC's push on BBT and BBT's reaction to just deflect back onto GC is just all kinds of awful. That said, I'm not comfortable placing a L-1 vote as of right now. I still want to get a re-read in and pay some attention to Red's ISO. There has to be a reason why the scum killed him over the confirmed innocent child. I also only have two substantial scum reads right now - BBT and PK, both of which I really need to review with the latest flips.

Juls is edging in as a possible 3rd scum, just something about her tone. I don't like the push on Zoro too much. The non voting thing is solid, but the rest... eh not so much.

Basically I have work to do in this game before I'm comfortable placing a vote.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #802 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 760, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're scum reading me now?

What's so bad about my reaction?

I basically hate your GC read and the way you push back just "because he is scum" Doesn't feel very proactive. I've also had a weak scum read on you for most of the game I believe.

In post 785, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sotty's blind town read of GC yesterday is coming back to me like a bad hangover.

Come on man.

I'm not a huge fan of VCA's, but I'll admit that one with Juls looks bad. That just could be my bias shining though though so I think I'm just going to set it to one side.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #858 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 833, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Sotty, where are you?

At work :( Been busy this week. Looking to invest some time in here now though.

In post 834, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Juls singling out Zoronod was weird, that's the only thing that struck me, otherwise she seems more like she's busy than anything.

Busy as in not scum hunting but just looking active? Yeah I get that. My problem with Juls is pretty much tone, which is not a strong thing to hold over someones head. Scum caught for the wrong reasons maybe? I dunno.

In post 857, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:RC would have been pushing that slot pretty fucking hard Today and for him to be killed over an IC...that needs to be addressed.

This is a pretty solid point that I'm willing to entertain. I'm looking at the VC and he has no votes right now? That's pretty fucking bizarre.

Vote: pisskop
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #869 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls:
Back on day two you listed BBT as town read and I wanted you to detail why. You never got back round to that because you replaced out and back in again and it got lost in the shuffle. Can you explain what you were thinking about BBT back then?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #871 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I think it's 50% is town. Maybe more. Pisskop's vote gives me a lot of pause. I keep wavering on if you're scum or not. I liked how you called out ABR early day two but I also like GC's points on you. Juls could be voting you out of frustration and Peace seems to be wagoning.

I don't really hate it, but I don't understand why you're number one right now and not Pisskop. I'm still re-reading to help me sort people better.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1167 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Hoooooow did town lose this? All that confirmed town.

Not only did we lose but we didn't lynch one scum. I feel extremely terrible about that fact in particular.

That said I enjoyed playing with you guys again. Juls replacing back in as scum was ballsy, lots of love for that. ABR, your scum game has gotten better, and PK you were very disarming, in a good way.

Much love to the mod for putting this on. I need to really scrub up my game still! This is going to sting for a long time.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1168 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Also <3 DRK
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1169 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh you can relase the mason topic.

It's mostly me pouting because no one wanted to play and then breaking the game the night I died :facepalm: :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”