Mini 1671 - Eclipse Mafia - Total Eclipse (Game Over)

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

Spoiler:
In post 219, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Great start to the game, guys.

This is the sound of my applause.

You can't hear me clapping because I don't have a microphone at my terminal, and mainly because I'm not clapping.

This is a disaster.

Get yourselves together.

Jeanne.

What are you doing.

Juls.

What are you doing. Great start to the game, guys.

You can't hear me clapping because I don't have a microphone at my terminal, and mainly because I'm not clapping.

This is a disaster.

Get yourselves together.

Jeanne.

What are you doing.

Juls. BBT.

What are you doing.Great start to the game, guys.

This is a disaster.

Get yourselves together.

Jeanne.

What are you doing.

Juls.

What are you doing. I was absent when this entire mislynch went down. You should have known better and stopped this.

This post was a roller coaster from start to finish.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Scarab »

Well

I'm happy that Garmr's dead but now I have no one to be frustrated at and it feels hollow but ABR's post to open the day was beautiful.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm happy ABR is town and I echo Scrab's post above me.

Vote: Juls

I really want you to be town but there is something off the (limited) day one posting. A more detailed reasoning as to why you jumped on the PB wagon would be a good start.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Hey Jeanne, what are your reads atm?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

<3 Sotty
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Kalimar »

Vote Count 2.1

Juls
(2): Albert B. Rampage, Sotty7

Not Voting
(9): Scarab, PeaceBringer, Zoronos, Juls, Clusk92, Ankamius, Skold, Jeanne11, BlueBloodedToffee

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-05-27 18:15:00)
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 202, Sotty7 wrote:Prolapsed Brain has been all over the map and I am half tempted to hammer just because of his terrible reasoning around both the Juls votes so far.

I pretty much said why and you parroted it. So why are you so confused all the sudden?
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Juls »

Also, why exactly am I being blamed for his lynch? There were 2 votes after mine and a few before.
Juls
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote sotty...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 231, Juls wrote:
In post 202, Sotty7 wrote:Prolapsed Brain has been all over the map and I am half tempted to hammer just because of his terrible reasoning around both the Juls votes so far.

I pretty much said why and you parroted it. So why are you so confused all the sudden?

I'm not confused, I just want to know if there is anything more you have to add.

When I re-read the day you jumped on the Skold flash wagon, got overly emotional with Garmr and then voted PB. All of this combined really doesn't look so hot.

I mean, who's scum? You're a little too reactive right now instead of proactive.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 232, Juls wrote:Also, why exactly am I being blamed for his lynch? There were 2 votes after mine and a few before.

I mean this is excessive. Scum hunt maybe? I just don't see you probing anyone.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Juls »

Skold was nothing more than a pressure vote. Yes I got over-emotional with Garmr...have you met me? Just ask your husband what a basket case I was in his Quickness Mafia game. I voted PB because his two comments regarding me were the least town-like and there are obviously scum people pushing me.

As for who is scum, it's hard to scum hunt when most of the attention is pointed at you. Again, check out your husbands game. Another reference of me not dealing well when I am under suspicion. I was town. But Ankamius, Zoro, and Peacebringer are on my radar. The only post of substance Anka has made is 95 which I found to be one of the weaker reasons for voting me. The rest is fluff. Zoro is kinda gut. There's something about his phrasing and his choice of things he is commenting on. It feels like noise, not scum hunting. And I am trying to decide how I feel about peacebringers vote of you coupled with his backing off of me so easily at the end of day 1. It's ringing of buddying and planning to not be on my inevitable mislynch.

I'm not really getting why you are calling ABR town based on his first D2 post. Can you explain?

My only town reads are BBT and Jeanne. I would have said you D1 but this swing is off-putting.

P-edit: hopefully this will answer some of your questions. I'll lay a vote down over the weekend, I want to reread everything.
Juls
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm interested in why BBT is a town read of yours. Sure he has posted a lot considering the shortness of the day but didn't seem to truly get out of RVS. I say that because he was a lot more relax/jokey than I have had experience with, but then I have only read games of his. This is my first actual game with him. He did feel natural so I'll give you that. I'm just really undecided with him so far.

I agree with Ank. The fact he posted today without voting for you despite having his vote on your throughout day one. I would have thought ABR's vote on you would have been a invitation to rejoin. I'm curious why he didn't.

I have changed my mind a little on Zoro. Now I look back can see why he felt Sacrab's post was jokey and I think he just words things in a way that sounds a little combative which raised my heckles. He did progress from questions to a little bit of reads.

Peacebringer is likely town. He's been scum hunting. His vote on me is just wrong, but that doesn't make him scum.

ABR is town because of passion. This is part of the reason I wanted to wagon him at the start of the game. It's always a good way to get him anchored into the game early. Getting him to react and work from that. Unfortunately the wagon not only fell apart, but the day was cut short which had me a little worried about him. His opening day one post was exactly what I expected from ABRTown, shitting on the bad hammer and calling out those he deemed could answer for it. I reserve the right to change my mind obviously but it just rubbed all kinds of the right way.

Do you have a read on Skold right now? How about Scarab?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 237, Sotty7 wrote:Peacebringer is likely town. He's been scum hunting. His vote on me is just wrong, but that doesn't make him scum.

this statement actually makes me less than comfortable... :shifty:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 237, Sotty7 wrote:I agree with Ank. The fact he posted today without voting for you despite having his vote on your throughout day one. I would have thought ABR's vote on you would have been a invitation to rejoin. I'm curious why he didn't.

Full reset. I'm mostly on standby right now.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Zoronos »

I'm not disposed to lynching Sotty or Scarab right now. (Scarab's emotional / frustrated reaction to Garmr felt very genuine, and I don't see a good scum strategy there).
I haven't fully made up my mind on Peace, but he's definitely not my top choice at the moment.

Skold's reasoning for voting Peace in the middle of my questioning was pretty specious. I don't trust anyone that uses 'awkward' as a synonym for scummy, especially without explaining why.
Skold, who do you feel is currently the scum, and why?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

alas,
unvote
I got know gut calls other than her making me uncomfortable, but that is null anyway and reaction felt okay even though I am not feeling warm and fuzzy based on well my normal experience... but some folks are that way...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:10 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Alright, reading the full game.

- I dislike how Clusk specifically picked up on Skold in this post. I don't think many people had provided 'genuine thoughts' at that point. I believe he picked Skold because Skold already had a wagon forming and he wanted a reason to jump on.

- Sure enough, Clusk does jump on the wagon. Will be keeping my eye on how Clusk plays from this point on.

- Sotty, if Scarab's vote made no motivational sense as scum; why did you try to address it as a scummy post?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 242, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:99 - Sotty, if Scarab's vote made no motivational sense as scum; why did you try to address it as a scummy post?

That's my fault, I worded it badly.

In post 22, Scarab wrote:because
OMGUS
he had to have noticed BBT's existence in the game before he saw my post and I think the fact that his message to BBT was posted after his vote for me was to draw attention away from the vote

I meant that his reasoning here made no sense for SkoldScum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:24 am

- Clusk, why was the Juls wagon terrible and the Skold wagon not? What were the differences?

- Peace, Juls has a 2008 join date...how is she classified as 'new'?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:25 am

Fair enough, I can see that happening.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 244, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: - Clusk, why was the Juls wagon terrible and the Skold wagon not? What were the differences?

- Peace, Juls has a 2008 join date...how is she classified as 'new'?

that has all been sorted out... I didn't not catch that... why you feel a need to bring up stuff that has come and gone?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:37 am

- Don't get the town read on Clusk at all.

/ - Two very weird posts. Why did you feel the need to address Zoronos' meta? He could be town, but he could be scum, it will be hard to tell if he is scum or town; so he seems town to you...I'm finding that train of thought hard to follow.

Then the self-meta. Which is scummy.

- I don't feel like this addressed Juls problem. You voted Juls because she was 'new', you then found out that actually, she wasn't new but the vote didn't return.

Why not?

PEdit - I'm catching up Peace, I'm writing my thoughts as I read the posts.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:42 am

In post 180, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote prolapsed brain

Juls is feisty... that is a good thing...

I don't get how the comment on Juls relates to the vote on Prolapsed.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:47 am

- Nice timing you have there Ank, show up right after the hammer.

Do you comment on anything game related? Nope, just a shit comment that is supposed to look town.

Thoughts on the game?

- Why Juls ABR?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”