eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:23 am

Post by eventi »

VOTE: Quaroath because I can't pronounce it in my head

1) Third game here, a few times IRL and ToS way too much.
2) eh... depends if interesting things are happening. It's hard to force miniscule reads, esp. D1
3) irl, probably. Here, no.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:45 am

Post by eventi »

Well that was easy
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by eventi »

In post 129, RadiantCowbells wrote:Would you all agree that I'm either causing or contributing to a negative play experience in this game?

I'm not done reading the whole thread, but RadiantCowbells is already getting on my nerves
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by eventi »

In post 9, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want your soul roasted on a spit.

In post 12, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't reaction test at all, besides the vote on you which is exactly what you do in RVS; randomly vote.

Firebringer is awfully defensive.

So you defend your vote as random, but then follow with suspicion? This doesn't constitute a serious vote. It's still reaction testing.

In post 36, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright.

I'm really feeling a Thesp/Firebringer scumteam because I placed a non-RVS on Fire and Thesp immediately tries to reset the game by asking a random question.

Forget about that crap, vote Fire.

Nope - this would preclude anyone from being able to do anything but react to your vote, and it wasn't really a serious vote.

In post 66, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's a definite deliberateness to the post.

I'm not buying that he didn't read my vote, and I'm not buying that he just decided to ignore it and ask pointless random questions, especially since he specifically requested that everyone respond, ie drop what they're doing and answer his questions that aren't related to the game.

I don't think there's any point continuing to debunk this... seems like the rest of the town has seen through it, and Thesp defended it himself.

In post 79, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Firebringer may still be scum, but Cowbells is trying unnaturally hard to paint Thesp as scummy no matter what, and her logic is reachy as hell.

You're either stupid or scum.

VOTE: Alchemist21

I think Firebringer might have been a red herring and now we have Alchemist chainsawing Thesp because I wouldn't drop the issue.

Intimidation - This is how you react when someone questions you? Who's defensive now? You're working against the town if you dissuade discussion by intimidation and insults.

In post 80, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shitty town players are higher priority lynches than scum.

I don't think it's likely that you're really chainsawing Thesp this hard, but I do think you're going to be a liability as long as you're alive so I'm going to rid myself of it.

In post 84, RadiantCowbells wrote:Last time I left a bunch of terrible town players alive I got mislynched D3 and they couldn't lynch the last scum in 4 day phases.

My literal last words were calling that person out for deliberately misrepresenting me.

So no, I don't care if it's TvT. That's not happening again.

Now you advocate voting against town? We've all been mislynched, it's part of the game.

In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm feeling really shitty about mafia right now.

I don't feel like doing this.

In post 129, RadiantCowbells wrote:Would you all agree that I'm either causing or contributing to a negative play experience in this game?

VOTE: RadiantCowbells One of the main reasons I couldn't jump into the conversation yesterday was the pointless and confusing posts by Radiant. Confusing town into a mislynch, or intentionally voting town (regardless of the reason) is scummy.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:00 am

Post by eventi »

How is it scum driven?
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:59 am

Post by eventi »

I clearly spelled out the reasons for my vote, I don't know why you keep calling it opportunistic.

And why do you spend SO much energy defending Radiant? You even come when he calls:

In post 61, RadiantCowbells wrote:Netherspite, hop over?

I'll take the red beam.

In post 62, Netherspite wrote:
@RadiantCowbells

What do you think about
TheDominator37
?

Firebringer
is awkward but I'm not sure yet about him.

You're like a puppy, man! Your last post was 5PM the day before, he calls for you and you reply within 8 minutes?
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:08 am

Post by eventi »

In post 133, Thesp wrote:
In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm feeling really shitty about mafia right now.

I don't feel like doing this.

I'm sorry to hear that. Take a day off if you need to do so, we'll still be here. I hope you can enjoy the game rather than get too wrapped up in it.

What a good guy! I'm being sincere.

I'm not keen on the RadiantCowbells wagon. I don't mind the Firebringer wagon. All Alone rubs me the wrong way kind of, but I feel like that's because of the vote on me. While I agree with a lot of what eventi says, he seems to be ignoring (or not commenting) on a lot of other things, which I'm not keen on.

VOTE: Sword Master
Post or Perish. I'm just as happy to move my vote to eventi, and if I had two separate votes that's where they would be.

What do you think I should have commented on that I didn't? I wasn't giving a blow by blow commentary on the whole of the game, I was making a case against RadiantCowbells.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:37 am

Post by eventi »

In post 181, Thesp wrote:
In post 180, eventi wrote:What do you think I should have commented on that I didn't?

I wasn't expecting a blow-by-blow commentary on the whole game, but not having mentioned any other player at that point feels very odd to me.

I'll post more of an overview/catchup at some point. Right now real life is making that hard. But what you said was

I'm not keen on the RadiantCowbells wagon. I don't mind the Firebringer wagon. All Alone rubs me the wrong way kind of, but I feel like that's because of the vote on me. While I agree with a lot of what eventi says,
he seems to be ignoring (or not commenting) on a lot of other things
, which I'm not keen on.

Are you saying that I'm willfully
ignoring
something in my argument; that I'm being intentionally misleading?

In post 181, Thesp wrote:I think this is a pretty good Day 1, actually.

It is definitely turning up :) I'm enjoying it more.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by eventi »

In post 182, Netherspite wrote:
eventi

I see nothing wrong with working together and defending someone who I townread and who is at the risk of being mislynched by the opportunistic scum like you.
It didn't start with me.

And yes your vote was opportunistic considering you did nothing the whole game before an easy wagon appeared and provided little to no arguments supporting your stance.

Little to no argument? I guess if you don't want to read it there's nothing I can do about it.

In post 183, Netherspite wrote:
In post 179, eventi wrote:Your last post was 5PM the day before, he calls for you and you reply within 8 minutes?

Btw, it was 23:00 previous day, not the 17:00

Spoiler: Whoa, TIMEZONES!!!
But that's not important. It's a red herring - the interesting bit was how you hadn't been posting for hours, and then come running 8 minutes after RadiantCowbells comes calling. Woof!
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by eventi »

In post 197, Netherspite wrote:
In post 186, eventi wrote: It didn't start with me.

That's exactly why I call you opportunistic scum.
1. Wait for the easy mislynch wagon to appear.
2. Hop on it.
3. If someone questions you - just say "it wasn't me who started it!"
4. PROFIT!

My statement was not about my RC vote, it was about the pattern of you defending him so this isn't relevant to that discussion. So point #3 is invalid and your argument is invalid.

In post 186, eventi wrote:
Little to no argument? I guess if you don't want to read it there's nothing I can do about it.

I've read your "arguments" I just don't find them strong enough for the vote.

So it's not "little or no argument" as you said, it's just that you disagree with it. So your logic in that case is breaking down too.

Spoiler: Whoa, TIMEZONES!!!
But that's not important. It's a red herring - the interesting bit was how you hadn't been posting for hours, and then come running 8 minutes after RadiantCowbells comes calling. Woof!

Yeah, timezones.
Surprisingly, not everyone lives in the NA.

Anyway, using timing as an argument in such a slow games like MS with people being busy IRL for large periods of time is just meh.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 am

Post by eventi »

In post 198, RadiantCowbells wrote:This whole doggy line of reasoning makes no sense.

If you think that we're scumpartners, why would we make it super obvious with our mutual townreads and "coming running in 8 minutes after RadiantCowbells comes calling."

And if we're both town, then how is us buddying up not a good thing.

And if you're just calling one of us town and the other scum, what's the point of this whole doggy business?

All I really did is ask the question and challenge his illogical responses. Fire jumped right on though, didn't he.

I'm coming around to the idea that you are town by getting into your mindset on those first few pages. I still think it makes no sense to move into serious votes when only TWO people had posted (you and fire) and I think you pushed it to nonsensical lengths and lashed out at anyone who disagreed with you, but I no longer think it was intended to confuse.

Assuming for the moment that you're town.

Nether's first post is a sheep of your vote. It's unusual to have two votes on one player that early. It's supposedly random, but you claim by that point to have been serious about Fire. I think he's buddying you from the beginning. He spends some time while you're away poking at players who claim scum in Thesp's RQ, and then returns when called (/) You already thought to bring him into your discussion of Fire, but there's hardly any reason it would be him you call to. I think you already thought he'd agree with you. I assumed at the time that you had played together before, but still find it weird that he posts so quickly.

Nether is the first to call someone town (), and it's you and Alchemist. Also "YOU ARE TOWN" from
He votes Fire in response to Fire voting you.
He appeals to Quaroath after he votes you.
He calls your wagon scumdriven after I vote you.
Here's a trademark Nether argument defending you: Four weak points with no basis in reality supposedly adding up to a logical conclusion.

Netherspite really hasn't done anything but defend you and defend his silly arguments defending you

Again, I'm not claiming scum team, I'm just saying that Nether is following you like a puppy. If you're town, he's manipulating you and you should distance yourself.

I remember in my first scum game on this site when I noticed a townblock between Candillan and Ravenpaw and to break it up my strategy for a long time was to do exactly what he's doing now; spinning a mutual townread that formed a townbloc and started pushing lynches into something manipulative, and I eventually won by making Candillan vote Ravenpaw.

I like the Eventi wagon.

VOTE: Eventi

That's a lovely anecdote, but a weak analogy. That's a popular vote though.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am

Post by eventi »

In post 202, Netherspite wrote:
@eventi

You do not make any sense in that case.
"It didn't start with me"? Me defending
RadiantCowbells
wasn't started by you? Really? So what?

I'm starting to think you're incapable of logical discussion
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:45 am

Post by eventi »

In post 207, Netherspite wrote:
In post 206, eventi wrote:
In post 202, Netherspite wrote:
@eventi

You do not make any sense in that case.
"It didn't start with me"? Me defending
RadiantCowbells
wasn't started by you? Really? So what?

I'm starting to think you're incapable of logical discussion

You're either completely insane or forgetting what you just said.
Care to explain what did you mean here:

eventi

I see nothing wrong with working together and defending someone who I townread and who is at the risk of being mislynched by the opportunistic scum like you.
It didn't start with me.

If this is not "his wagon didn't start with me" and not "defending him didn't start with me" then it should be something completely insane and weird.
I am losing the flow of your 'logical discussion'.

I meant the defending of RC didn't start with defending him against me. Not the wagon, which was the straw man you initially argued against. You said "So What" if it didn't start with me, but your argument was that it was OK to defend against scum like me. I was pointing out that it wasn't just me that you defended Radiant against.

I say you're incapable of logical discussion because you always seem to argue some point I'm not making.

You always say something, though. Unfortunately for you it's always something irrelevant to the argument.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:02 am

Post by eventi »

In post 212, Netherspite wrote:
In post 210, TheDominator37 wrote:Nether and eventi are looking like scum buddies VOTE: nether

Never heard more funny jokes.

I finally agree with you :)
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:09 am

Post by eventi »

VOTE: Netherspite I had intended to vote at the end of but just noticed that it was cut off when I went to go count votes... Reasons are all over this page.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:14 am

Post by eventi »

In post 210, TheDominator37 wrote:Nether and eventi are looking like scum buddies VOTE: nether

Though I agree with it, this vote is insane. TheDominator37 is clearly just jumping from wagon to wagon
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:18 am

Post by eventi »

In post 193, Quaroath wrote:
In post 151, Firebringer wrote:@Quaroath what is your read on Radiant?
You think that Nether and him would make it so obvious they were scum buddies?
I mean showing buddy relations this early seems unlikely but who knows.

Keeping vote on RC though, We can lynch Nether tomorrow if RC flips mafia.

Meh. I think RC is tryhard town. She's NOT worth lynching right now simply because she is movign the game. She'll catch herself up later on in the game if shes scum.

She's not a good D1 lynch at all.

That said, I don't look for buddy combo's day one. I don't think it's worth exploration before the first flip. I'm aware that's not common, but trying to tie people together D1 has consistently in the post caused me to make major mistakes and I've lost town games simply by doing that.

Mostly because I'm aware I can be manipulated later on if I start talking about my tie-ins early.

I think this is my favorite post of the game thusfar. Townread on Quaroath, although when I'm still tripping up on the name in my head - it's like reading Dostoyevsky
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:38 am

Post by eventi »

In post 217, Netherspite wrote:Reading "Dostoyevsky" is easy :D
For a native speaker at least.

Anyway,
TheDominator37
is not making any sense since the beginning.
His last post actually makes me feel a bit better about you.
Not ready to move my vote though.
Need to re-read couple of ISOs.

I wish I could read it in Russian. Stop agreeing with me, it's scary!!
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:58 am

Post by eventi »

touché
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by eventi »

In post 230, RadiantCowbells wrote:Netherspite is a terrible wagon and everyone in it right now should feel bad.

Why do you townread Netherspite?
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:02 am

Post by eventi »

Netherspite, you don't find any problem with that vote? I know we're supposedly enemies, but you gotta see that PMysterious' vote was kinda bullshit for the same reasons you gave against my Radiant vote. If gameplay is supposedly the reason you're voting me, you gotta be livid about PMysterious.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:29 am

Post by eventi »

In post 264, pistachi0n wrote:I was town-reading Eventi in the early game. I didn't agree that his vote on RC was opportunistic, he backed it up with quotes from the text and explained what he didn't like about them. Yeah, scum can do that too, but opportunistic is still the wrong label. Dom's 146 and 210 are what I would characterize as opportunistic, vague reasons like "I think they're the most scummy atm" on popular bandwagons.

But back to eventi, his early case on Nethersprite was based off of timezone stuff, which is pretty bad reasoning. Later he said that Nether was following RC like a puppy, which was true early game, and definitely more of a case than timezones, but I still don't like associative lynches on day 1. And then a few of his later posts were ad hominem attacks, like 206.

So, now I'm weakly scum-reading eventi.

It wasn't based on timezones, that was Netherspite's assertion. I said it was suspicious that after being away for 12+ hours Nether popped out of nowhere when Radiant called. Nether picked on me using my local time in my post which was a mistake, but not relevant to my argument.

Anyway, thanks for coming out so strong.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:10 am

Post by eventi »

In post 273, Netherspite wrote:
In post 272, eventi wrote:It wasn't based on timezones, that was Netherspite's assertion. I said it was suspicious that after being away for 12+ hours Nether popped out of nowhere when Radiant called. Nether picked on me using my local time in my post which was a mistake, but not relevant to my argument.

Actually, timezones stuff makes the whole argument invalid: it's obvious I stopped posting at 23:00 because, well, I was going to sleep.

But the point isn't when you stopped posting it's how you quickly jumped back in after Radiant called you, as I said 186 & 272. Keep bringing up time zones though, it seems to be working.

I seem to have drawn so much suspicion to myself by targeting people I think are scum instead of just tossing out an opportune target like TheDominator or PMysterious did. I'm at the beach, trying to get some rest in before going back to work Monday so I'm just going to lay back and observe for a while and try not to let this bug me too much. See you Monday

@mod
V/LA until Monday
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by eventi »

VOTE: Thesp
Of all the people on the train, RC and Nether are just
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by eventi »

I tried posting from my phone on my trip home from vacation at a rest stop... let's try to not read into what it's obviously a mistake.

RC and Nether are butthurt that I attacked them and TheDevistator is just a clown, but Thesp is calculated and manipulative. When I am lynched and flip town remember how I got here.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by eventi »

In post 232, eventi wrote:
In post 230, RadiantCowbells wrote:Netherspite is a terrible wagon and everyone in it right now should feel bad.

Why do you townread Netherspite?

I'd still like an answer to this.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:33 am

Post by eventi »

In post 304, RadiantCowbells wrote:

@Eventi, because he's town.

Why shouldn't I townread Netherspite?

You don't think it's maybe because he's been buddying you from the start?
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by eventi »

...and whoever's on the next train
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:25 am

Post by eventi »

In post 293, Netherspite wrote:
In post 292, RadiantCowbells wrote:Dominator basically scumreads everyone as soon as they get a vote.

He's honestly too scummy to be scum.

I don't see the point for the townie to act like him.
Neither for scum.
He looks like a troll or something.

That's the reason scum would act like this... nobody will vote for him
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:58 am

Post by eventi »

I think it's a shame we're letting TheDominator get away with his behavior
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 am

Post by eventi »

In post 354, Thesp wrote:
In post 352, Netherspite wrote:
In post 349, eventi wrote:I think it's a shame we're letting TheDominator get away with his behavior

That's why you're voting
Thesp
instead of him?

Also, what exactly happened between #290 where you call him just a clown and #316 where you seem to be first time suspecting him?

Oh my goodness that's amazing. It would be so great to lynch both eventi and TheDominator37.

LOL, Amazing? How so? I think you might have some confirmation bias at this point.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:49 am

Post by eventi »

Your post wasn't worth replying to. My opinion of TheDominator has been the same since 216, and you just call everything I do into suspicion. It's the only shtick you have. I do take issue with Thesp calling it amazing, though, and I'd like to hear what's so amazing about it from him if you could let him answer.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:18 am

Post by eventi »

@mod, we have a lot of overdue prods, and could use a vote count, please.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:27 am

Post by eventi »

In post 342, pistachi0n wrote:Yes. As a matter of fact, those are my ORIGINALS reads. Is there anyone in particular you'd like me to post a read on?

Since you're almost due for a prod...

Has anything changed in your reads?

Has your opinion of TheDominator or Netherspite changed since this post?
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:46 am

Post by eventi »

VOTE: TheDominator
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:00 am

Post by eventi »

Sorry for the naked vote, my reasons have been plain.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:12 am

Post by eventi »

In post 374, TheDominator37 wrote:Ok there is 3 days left and I think we need to lunch someone
Although alcamist is my top scum I'm ok with going with my #2
VOTE: eventi

OMGUS!
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:16 am

Post by eventi »

In post 373, TheDominator37 wrote:Act like an idiot get reactions and it worked amazing
I still need to look at who soft read me
Eventi and alchemist definitely scum and rc and nether are definitely town

When are you going to stop acting like an idiot?

Ok, for sake of argument, why are alchemists and I scum? Why are rc and nether town? Prove it's a gambit.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:46 am

Post by eventi »

In post 385, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 383, eventi wrote:
In post 373, TheDominator37 wrote:Act like an idiot get reactions and it worked amazing
I still need to look at who soft read me
Eventi and alchemist definitely scum and rc and nether are definitely town

When are you going to stop acting like an idiot?

Ok, for sake of argument, why are alchemists and I scum? Why are rc and nether town? Prove it's a gambit.

Reactions, reads, if you don't believe me look at their ISOs

No, I want to see you say it - I don't believe you have any reasons
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:01 am

Post by eventi »

In post 397, pistachi0n wrote:

Nether: Null/weak town. 197 makes a really good point. I don't agree with 238, for OMGUS you have to actually vote the person who voted for you. The post he was calling out definitely wasn't "strong" OMGUS. I can see what he's talking about in 321, before people started strongly scum-reading Dominator, he was just lurky and vague, he didn't start acting blatantly stupid until later.

I'm curious what you though the good point in 197 was...
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by eventi »

We're actually waiting for you to explain what you learned from your "gambit"
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by eventi »

The problem is that he's replying to something I didn't say. It's a straw man argument. I asked why he was defending RC and he said lol because your scum and I said it didn't start with me, meaning he wasn't just defending against my suspicion of RC.

I think he intentionally misrepresented me there, and I'm afraid it worked on you.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by eventi »

In post 405, davesaz wrote:
... This question doesn't seem to have been answered.
In post 297, davesaz wrote:
In post 290, eventi wrote:I tried posting from my phone on my trip home from vacation at a rest stop... let's try to not read into what it's obviously a mistake.

RC and Nether are butthurt that I attacked them and TheDevistator is just a clown, but Thesp is calculated and manipulative. When I am lynched and flip town remember how I got here.

What are your reads on RC and Nether as a result of your interactions with them?
Can you quote Thesp being manipulative, or misrepresenting the facts?

The 2nd question wasn't answered. I did not check if the first one was, but suspect it wasn't actually answered either. I feel that starting a push on someone for being manipulative is something that scum might try. It's the type of accusation which has a fair chance to get picked up as a rallying point by town, and is easy to just drop if town doesn't pick up on it.

VOTE: eventi

I get a weak newbtown on Dom, and medium town on Nether. Not really interested in either of those wagons unless it's a deadline choice.

I didn't take your question seriously because anyone who would have been reading would KNOW what my reads on the two of them were. My take was that you were trying to look involved, but were not really paying attention.

The second question deserves a response regardless.

The way Thesp :highfive: s everyone who agrees with him, and always adds me into every decision is what I find manipulative; I've since moved my vote to TheDominator since I don't think there's anyone else looking at Thesp at all.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:07 am

Post by eventi »

Two questions:

What will you learn when I flip town?
If you could lynch two people, who would they be? This could break the stalemate.

I'd lynch Dom and Nether.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:06 am

Post by eventi »

I'm VT, so go ahead and take the hammer... I actually think when I flip town it'll provide lots of info
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:59 am

Post by eventi »

In post 422, Thesp wrote:VOTE: eventi

This is L-1 (I suppose you forgot?)

All you need is RadiantCowbells or PMysterious - good luck
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:46 am

Post by eventi »

In post 427, pistachi0n wrote:If Eventi flips scum, my reads tomorrow will be similar to today. If Eventi flips town, I'll be more suspicious of Thesp tomorrow.

I feel like a lot of the people voting me are in agreement with Thesps ONE point against me rather than having their own suspicions.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:39 am

Post by eventi »

VOTE: Netherspite since the Dominator train isn't leaving the station.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:44 am

Post by eventi »

In post 408, Netherspite wrote:
In post 407, eventi wrote:The problem is that he's replying to something I didn't say. It's a straw man argument. I asked why he was defending RC and he said lol because your scum and I said it didn't start with me, meaning he wasn't just defending against my suspicion of RC.

I think he intentionally misrepresented me there, and I'm afraid it worked on you.

We already sorted that out as misunderstanding and as others understood you like I did it is clearly not intentional misrepresenting but rather your incorrect phrasing.
I don't see why you raise it now as 'intentional misrepresenting' besides attempting to scumpaint me to save your hide.

Don't worry, it was enough to get pistachion's vote. It worked
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:30 am

Post by eventi »

Nope, actually I didn't
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 am

Post by eventi »

In post 424, eventi wrote:
In post 422, Thesp wrote:VOTE: eventi

This is L-1 (I suppose you forgot?)

All you need is RadiantCowbells or PMysterious - good luck

Starting to wonder about your reading comprehension skills, Nether
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by eventi »

All you (Thesp) need (to lynch me) is RadiantCowbells or PMysterious - good luck
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:26 am

Post by eventi »

What's PBPA? What are your thoughts on daves and duppin? Their reads seem easy to me.

And thanks for putting in the time on this.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:43 am

Post by eventi »

VOTE: TheDominator still my number one scumread.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:45 am

Post by eventi »

And I'm dead anyway... I have a fully booked work schedule, then a four hour drive with the family for a weekend getaway, so don't expect much from me for the next 12+ hrs
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:51 am

Post by eventi »

And just to add to the confusion... I'm starting to think that a new alpha dog is in town, and I see all the same betas struggling to make good.

I love this game!
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:35 am

Post by eventi »

In post 491, Netherspite wrote:
@eventi

You didn't answer.

I'm not going to. Why are you asking?
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by eventi »

LOL.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:50 am

Post by eventi »

In post 502, Persivul wrote:
In post 465, Persivul wrote:
There's a day and a half left and I just replaced in. I'm taking an eventi hammer as a scum claim at this point.

With 18 hours left, this is rescinded. Looks like everyone set their vote some time ago and don't really care anymore.

We actually have < 5 hours left now, regardless of the timezone.

Thesp/Nether - congrats on getting so many people to vote for me. Thesp with your :hifives: and "not too keen on" and Nether with your head spinning illogical arguments. You've managed to get the apathy and confusion votes locked down.

And congrats to TheDominator for acting too scummy to be scum. Only scum would act too scummy to be scum.

I ask that if you plan on posting at least twice in the next 5 hours, please move your vote to TheDominator. As I was trying to show when I asked who your top two votes are, I believe you have enough votes for TheDominator today whereas my wagon is full of "I guess if it comes to it, I'll vote eventi"

Firestarter - please use lowercase when you talk about me after I'm gone. Branding, dude :)

And finally, I'd like to hear what you're going to learn / who you're going to look at when I flip town.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:05 am

Post by eventi »

You can't be that dense. Persivul found it. Why can't you? It doesn't serve me or the town to restate it here.

What exactly is your case against me anyway? Your initial vote was pretty much just echoing Thesp's reason and siding with RadiantCowbells and since then you've been so tunnel vision on me that you can't let me say good morning without challenging it.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:08 am

Post by eventi »

Also - get with the program and move your vote. You can then start appealing to All Alone or whoever else you think you might get on my wagon and move it back to me once you have.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:30 am

Post by eventi »

In post 510, Netherspite wrote:I'll restate the reasons I'm voting you:
1. Your opportunistic vote on
RadiantCowbells
2. You OMGUSing me, using shitty arguments I refuted as an excuse.
3. You insisting on your vote despite there are no reasons to keep it anymore.
4. Your reads are basically completely different from mine. I am aware this can happen between townies but combined with all the other...

See? It's not that hard at all if you actually
do
have reasons to keep your vote.

1. Very few people believe this. When you broke it down before I refuted all the points. RadiantCowbells no longer believes it.
2. Again, I laid out the reasons I thought you were scum. You use OMGUS very liberally. Your vote on me was against an enemy of your friend, which I believe they call a chainsaw vote.
3. You may have changed your behavior since I voted, but that doesn't change that you did what you did. One additional reason which I've been very clear on is your faulty logic in your arguments. That has only gotten worse.
I also moved my vote off you LONG ago, hadn't you noticed?

4. I think you're scum and you don't? You think I'm scum and I don't? I guess we do disagree. We agree on RC and apparently Thesp to a degree.

I think you're still knee jerk disagreeing with me. It seems like you're not really paying attention.

And why don't you move your vote to TheDominator? As I said you can take the hammer if you manage to convince All Alone to move his...
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:44 am

Post by eventi »

Now I'm getting really suspicious - Have you not realized that I haven't had my vote on you for the past week? Are you reading the thread? That seems like something really big to have missed.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:49 am

Post by eventi »

In post 514, Persivul wrote:
In post 506, eventi wrote:We actually have < 5 hours left now, regardless of the timezone.

Per mod's last post we have over 15 hours.

Oh weird - I could swear I saw 14 hrs last night, and 5 just before I made my post... my bad.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:00 am

Post by eventi »

In post 515, Netherspite wrote:
In post 511, eventi wrote:
3. You may have changed your behavior since I voted, but that doesn't change that you did what you did. One additional reason which I've been very clear on is your faulty logic in your arguments. That has only gotten worse.

What did I do? Scumhunting? Defending townie from your accusations? It's called playing for my wincon. What's wrong with that?

Well, you changed your vote - another exampe of your opportunistic behavior.
Persivul
came in and kind of turned the game course like he did in the game I was modding. You used that opportunity and started 'scumreading' the player he is attacking to save your hide.
Survivalistic + opportunistic in the single vote.

I've hardly said anything since Persivul came in, and I don't care about the game you were modding. I moved my vote
back
to TheDominator (I was on you for 24hrs since TheDominator wasn't moving)

And I'm on the gallows right now, of course I'm survivalistic. I'm town, and this will be a mislynch which is bad for town. You can hardly blame me for that.

And once again, in typical Netherspite style, you're distracting from the point of my argument. You said I won't move my vote, but it isn't on you, so your point #3 is invalid.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:00 am

Post by eventi »

In post 515, Netherspite wrote:
In post 511, eventi wrote:

What did I do? Scumhunting? Defending townie from your accusations? It's called playing for my wincon. What's wrong with that?

Well, you changed your vote - another exampe of your opportunistic behavior.
Persivul
came in and kind of turned the game course like he did in the game I was modding. You used that opportunity and started 'scumreading' the player he is attacking to save your hide.
Survivalistic + opportunistic in the single vote.

I've hardly said anything since Persivul came in, and I don't care about the game you were modding. I moved my vote
back
to TheDominator (I was on you for 24hrs since TheDominator wasn't moving)

And I'm on the gallows right now, of course I'm survivalistic. I'm town, and this will be a mislynch which is bad for town. You can hardly blame me for that.

And once again, in typical Netherspite style, you're distracting from the point of my argument. You said I won't move my vote, but it isn't on you, so your point #3 is invalid.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:02 am

Post by eventi »

In post 517, Netherspite wrote:And yes, I am aware that you were 'scumreading' him before but previously you thought that I'm an easier lynch and voted me.
As soon as his wagon gained some momentum you instantly switched back.

Everyone moved off Dom's wagon because it had no momentum, so of course we should move onto it once it does.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:15 am

Post by eventi »

Alch and Fire won't move to me - I suggest they both move into Dominator, Nether lynch isn't likely to happen at all
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:29 am

Post by eventi »

In post 524, Netherspite wrote:
@Persivul

We can argue for years about whether it was opportunistic or not.
For me, it was. Making a case to have an excuse for your opportunistic vote does not make it any less opportunistic.
Under opportunistic I understand a vote on a player who is most likely to get lynched.

So what's the threshold? Who on my train should move off, since it's the most popular train? Since there's no valid reason to be on the most popular train, I suggest the last three to join mine should move their vote elsewhere

This is a statement that will come back and bite you in the ass for the rest of the game. Are you sure you want to make it?

@eventi

Yeah, you hardly said anything yet you decided to opportunistically move your vote back to a wagon which is going to gain momentum.
Also, caring much about your own survival as town is stupid. You can lose even if you survive. You can win even if you don't survive. Your goal is make town catching the scum. If your flip will help that - you should be fine with your lynch.
I am always fine with my lynch if it contributes important information to the town. I was stating it since my first game here and I don't care if someone does not like it. I am still insisting that it's true.
Thus, you being survivalistic is a scumtell.

That's just silly.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:01 am

Post by eventi »

In post 530, Persivul wrote:
In post 528, eventi wrote:
In post 524, Netherspite wrote:
@Persivul

We can argue for years about whether it was opportunistic or not.
For me, it was. Making a case to have an excuse for your opportunistic vote does not make it any less opportunistic.
Under opportunistic I understand a vote on a player who is most likely to get lynched.

So what's the threshold? Who on my train should move off, since it's the most popular train? Since there's no valid reason to be on the most popular train, I suggest the last three to join mine should move their vote elsewhere

This is a statement that will come back and bite you in the ass for the rest of the game. Are you sure you want to make it?

Oh snap, good point, how did I miss that?

I can't let you have all the fun
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:18 am

Post by eventi »

In post 527, Netherspite wrote:I'd prefer my own lynch over
TheDominator37
because it will provide more information to the town + our personality clash with
eventi
will stop negatively affecting town overall performance.

The only way this makes sense is if you think we're TvT
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:28 am

Post by eventi »

In post 537, Persivul wrote:eventi, do you read nether as scummy, or stubborn town?

IDK man, it's a tough call. I think his persistent use of logical fallacies in our arguments is scummy, but I don't know if he's doing it intentionally. Some people are just illogical.

If he's town he's had his sights on me for so long he can't see anything else going on unless it relates to me. He doesn't even think TheDominator is scummy, and that's troubling to say the least.

See how he says that if there's scum on my wagon they're bussing? It's in defense of his weird position that there's no such thing as a popular vote that's not opportunistic. He can't even consider me town for sake of argument, and that's clouding his judgement a lot.

He even goes as far as saying his OWN vote on me was scummy instead of backing down from his illogical premise.

I don't know man, I wish I did.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:37 am

Post by eventi »

My mistake- @nether, I thought duppin's vote that persivul quoted was yours.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:02 am

Post by eventi »

In post 544, Netherspite wrote:
In post 539, eventi wrote:
IDK man, it's a tough call. I think his persistent use of logical fallacies in our arguments is scummy, but I don't know if he's doing it intentionally. Some people are just illogical.

Me being illogical and using logical fallacies is your opinion, it's subjective and can be wrong.
In my opinion it's you who is illogical.

Logic is most definitely not subjective. When you argue "A therefore B" and I say "A is false" you follow with, "Yeah, but C" which doesn't support your point. That's not subjective, it's a logical fallacy.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:33 am

Post by eventi »

Aw man... I said before. I'm VT. I'll try and enjoy the rest of my vacation. Good luck with these fools.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:02 am

Post by eventi »

Nah, I can't keep lying. I'm a goon. It was my first time, and I failed miserably. Good job, Nether. You were the only one to see through me.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:07 am

Post by eventi »

Sorry I let you down Thesp
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:10 am

Post by eventi »

In post 580, davesaz wrote:I noticed the lack of response to questions.

I should have say there and done nothing like you did
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:12 am

Post by eventi »

In post 584, Netherspite wrote:
In post 579, eventi wrote:Nah, I can't keep lying. I'm a goon. It was my first time, and I failed miserably. Good job, Nether. You were the only one to see through me.

Thanks for telling it before the flip.
I appreciate it.
I was actually considering switching to someone else for a moment or so.
You did well for your first time.

You're a lot smarter than me, I never stood a chance
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:14 am

Post by eventi »

In post 587, Netherspite wrote:Speaking of the other scum...
I am actually tentative about the
Persivul
now. Yes he is behaving similarly to the other scumgame where he replaced in. However, outright defending the partner is weird scum move. Only if he thought he can turn it. Idk, need to think more.

By all means, don't start now
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:18 am

Post by eventi »

Townies - I don't think he's smart enough to act this dumb. I finally have my read.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:27 am

Post by eventi »

In post 598, Persivul wrote:eventi - you bastard (assuming you're telling the truth)! :P Well done though, and I still don't think nether's case was good.

Thank YOU. That was quite a fun ride. His case was demonstrably crap.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:46 am

Post by eventi »

And off my mafia brothers will please do me a solid and DON'T kill Nether tonight... I don't think I can handle being in the dead thread with him alone.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 am

Post by eventi »

You guys know any good jokes?
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 am

Post by eventi »

Remember this post everyone. You've found the VI
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:20 am

Post by eventi »

Sorry that should have quoted 606
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:25 am

Post by eventi »

In post 615, Ankamius wrote:I'm liking Nether less and less as time goes on for all this emphasis on information from lynches.

Sadly, he's proven town in twilight
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:11 am

Post by eventi »

In post 618, Netherspite wrote:
In post 614, eventi wrote:Sorry that should have quoted 606

Well I still caught you. May be I'm not that good in explaining things but I was right.

LOL. Can't wait
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by eventi »

Gg guys.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”