TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Hello.... I just got the replacement pm today... if you can give me a little bit to catch up I would appreciate it. I will read today's post and than catch up as I go.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:14 pm

First off

unvote

The quick wagon on him makes me nervous. Alot of time scum either runs up or jumps on
Quick wagons. Even if the wagon is strongly town driven 8 of 10 times they end up a mislynch.
I don't want to give scum any free mislynches. If they do manange to get mislynches they need to fight for them.

I think scum might claim Mason with their scum buddy...saying that , what Vedith said and the general tone of Vedith tone in the post makes me think that either he is a Mason or fake claiming Mason to draw fire away from town. Either way it seems that Vedith is more likely than not town.

These thoughts are incomplete ...I hope to go through the days post more in depth as soon as I can. Also I will try to answer question as honest as I can.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:24 am

Humm... thought he did or at least someone said he did. Okay well as I said it was a quick read through. I am trying to start the game running. Hopefully I be able to do a better examination of the posts.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:16 am

In post 0, Draynth wrote:
Welcome to Mini Normal 1716

Designed and Hosted by
Draynth

Reviewed by
Ether
Nexus
and
Quadz08

Playerlist (13/13 Confirmed)

Guyett

Vedith
KaiserB

ConManMick
Evvenomous
Inanity
EverydayMuffin
Catboi
Liger_Zero

BananaCucho

Aneninen

Bacde

RadiantCowbells
TheWorst*

ChannelDelibird
Duppin*

Performer
Kyubey The Kid
Cavane
* = prods.

Bold
= Confirmed

Spoiler: Current Status
Alive
Vedith
is still Alive!

ConManMick
is still Alive!

Evvenomous
is still Alive!

EverydayMuffin
is still Alive!

Liger_Zero
is still Alive!

Aneninen
is still Alive!

RadiantCowbells
is still Alive!

ChannelDelibird
is still Alive!

Performer
is still Alive!

Cavane
is still Alive!
[/area]
Dead
BananaCucho,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 1.

Guyett,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 1.

Bacde,
Town Bodyguard
, was killed Night 1.

Modkilled
Nobody.
[/spoiler]
Game Events[/color]

Okay it was Anen that claimed Mason. That's mean I need to take my town read on Verdith till I do a little more research. I am on my phone so I am limited in how much I can do. Also semi limited internet.I will try my best to be active and scum hunt.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:20 am

Not sure why my phone posted post 0. Sorry guys and girls
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:20 pm

In post 517, catboi wrote:on a reread of his posts i was maybe a little quick to say he might be town but i'm going to reserve judgment on him

pretty fair...I have not posted anything that would pin me as town...also its hard to town read someone with only a few post noted to him.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:35 pm

so basically voting for Anen or Inanity is dumb right now......can we kill the Innanity wagon please

Performer
I am taking it that you are voting purely on EW freak out,,,,,or did I miss something?

Cat seems town but this is just a gut feeling from browsing his post. Just get a townie bing from them.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:26 pm

In post 545, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi I'm Fuzzylogic99 and someone is calling me confirmed scum and I'm going to sit here and pretend that it's not happening.

so what do you want me to do make a psychic connection to my predecessor and ask why he did what he did??? I am lost. I cant explain why NV did what he did and its a little unfair , dishonest and scummy to ask me to defend something I have no way to defend. That's like me asking you to defend the actions of the person you replaced. If you are town....can you do some real scum hunting instead of looking like you are by asking people to do something they cant.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Con
you have 1 day 14 hours from when I post,,,,,, You should make a case soon whether than later
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:57 pm

RadiantCow
1) she pushes for my lynch without voting for me ( even though she calling me confscum)
2) she asking me to defend actions that I have no way of defending..than he says I am suppose to change her mind (even though he has made up his mind along time ago)
3) sHe basing her confscum read on something that may or amy not just be a newbie freak out. This seems to be his only reason why and very weak at that.
4) I think she played with me before and if so than she is aware I am the biggest lynch bait player in the game

Performer
1)is pushing the same bad case as RcB ....
2) seems to be making the assumption that just because Ev left that it is some sort of scum tell
3) His scum read on Cat is bad. There nothing to get a strong scum ping from Cat. Actually to me Cat seems pretty town imho

Vote Radiant Cowbells
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:20 pm

I know......

Frustrating bc I am getting ran up for something EV did and there nothing I can do about it.... Its sucks when you replace a newbtownie that messed up and people are jumping on it. It feels like RcB is trying to trap me. Like he trying to get me to say incriminating things in order to get me lynched. Maybe he is some how town and he just making a bad push but it doesn't seem like it. I guess need to back away for a sec bc I think my emotion might be clouding my thinking,

I am not sure who is scum but I am sure you, Anen and Inanity are town. Anen and Inaniy are town based on the mason claim. There is little reason not to believe them. Anen seems genuine in his statement. Also he has no reason to fae claim which makes the claim seem
real. I read through your ISO and I just get a town vibe from you. You came in and immediately started to scum hunt. I don't mean not trying to pretend to scum hunt or trying to look at scum hunting. I like your thinking pattern overall. I think ConMan is likely town bc of how fast his wagon grew, Though he could be scum and the town were running up a scum...From my experience however this seems unlikely.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Vote RCB

He trying to push an easy lynch and is not doing any scum hunting. Seems like he knows he can get a fairly easy mislynch and get a win for the scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Cat you seem like a rational person.....can you tell me why you think is town when he keeps pushing a bad lynch...Is he just tunneling and I am not seeing it
Also why is good post to be irrated about. I am trying to understand your POV but I am having a hard time.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:02 pm

My vote is not on there bc its an old VC.... the new one will reflect my votes

This is stupid,,,,,, either RCB is scum trying to get an easy lynch or a sad townie that stuck tunneling me. Part of me wants to believe that he just dumb town,,,,but the way he been acting when trying to push me makes me think he is scum. His questions really seem as he was trying to entrap me.

I don't get the Vedith vote on CMC. I don't why he saw Mick as either the SK or scum yesterday and why he is scum reading Mick today.His reasoning seemed pretty weak. Also for so believing Mick is scum he was seem to slide off of him when he knew Mick was not getting lynched, His defense of a quick lynch kinda makes me a bit nervous

Performer/ RCB attacks on me seems coordinated in my humble opinion as it has been discussed. If Performer flips scum than RCB will too and vice versa in my humble opinion.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:03 pm

also mass claiming is off the table..it will only help the scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Yeah, well I don't pay attention as town or scum so if you are looking for a scumtell there you wont find anything, I am a bit distracted today. I am trying to be active bc town is being a bit sluggish, I am not sure what you want me to answer. Can you repeat the question/ statement you want answered / clarified. Its pretty much a sloppy player. Look at Steven Universe Mafia if you want to see an example of me being sloppy town, I have to look it up but there are games where I am sloppy scum ...so as I said me messing up info is common for me.

I keep repeating myself bc RcB keeps pushing the same case...... I don't know how to defend the things that I had no part of. I am just getting frustrated.

unvote ]

RcB is just tunneling me and does not even realize it, I am not going to waste my time. Plus the Performer flip pretty much leaves him as prob town. I am not going to waste any more time on him.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 pm

if I was scum I would jump on CMM ....... already has one vote so mislynching would fairly easy. I don't think CMM is scum and I don't want to give scum any advantage in getting a mislynch and winning. I think we can still win but we need to lynch scum today.....and hope ther is a doctor or something,,,,,,that can prevent a kill
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:58 pm

You could be scum but the fact you are tunneling me and that you and Performers are not partner it makes me think it is less likely you are scum.The tunneling aspect makes me think you ae town more than the performer flip. Town seems to tunnel more than scum..atleast from the experience I have had playing on this site
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:14 pm

To me having a set of people I am pretty sure are town ( at this point of the game ie Lylo/Mylo ) is important bc I like to use POE as oppose to simply going off the days events. This is not to say that I don't look for scum slips just I am more likely to POE than anything else at this point of the game.....I need to have people I can trust. I also tend to do a VCA as a way scum hunting but not always .Plus if I don't have a solid fpundation I will most likely than not paranoid mislynch someone. That's how I lost Tales of the Abyss Mafia (Mini mafia game 1525) I let someone get inside my head and I ended up mislynching someone who was pretty much conftown. It was a bad expierence I don't want to repeat,. The game is linked in my wiki page .

I guess you could be scum but the content and tone of your post leads me to think you are town. I will go into more detail if you want in my next post. I feel a bit lazy at this moment, Basically I read through your ISo going back to the main thread for context if there was not a quote letting me know who you were addressing or if I needed to dig further into the conversation. I didn't see anything from that would make you seem like scum. From what I saw the things that you were saying wer/is/are coming from a town POV, I cant be 100 percent sure so I have to go with logic and a bit of gut feeling,

Yeah I haven't been scum hunting that well... I think I let mysekf fall into the trap of trying to defend someone tunneling me and let myself get distracted from scum hunting, I find it easy to fall into that trap. I am not sure about everyone else. This is no excuse.

If you think I am being fake than vote for me...... To be fair I am awkward whether I am scum or town. The question is whether I am awkward Fuzzytown or Awkward Fuzzyscum.

I guess logical would be a better word than rational. From what I can tell it seems you go by logic as opposed to a gut feeling.

As I said CMM getting ran up yesterday makes me think he is town. From experience players that get ran up are town...that's unless there is a good reason to conclude they are scum (such as a cop read on them). There are occasion scum gets ran up early in the day but I find this to be more of an outlier. I am taking the chance that its not that small chance he was scum that got ran up. This is a game of risks, I feel that this is a good risk to take
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:16 pm

In post 616, catboi wrote:
In post 614, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:As I said CMM getting ran up yesterday makes me think he is town. From experience players that get ran up are town...that's unless there is a good reason to conclude they are scum (such as a cop read on them). There are occasion scum gets ran up early in the day but I find this to be more of an outlier. I am taking the chance that its not that small chance he was scum that got ran up. This is a game of risks, I feel that this is a good risk to take

I mean it just seems weird to me that you'd assume this, by this reasoning scum would never get lynched but that's obviously not the case

This maybe a bad assumption however personally I have found that this rule to be a good rule to follow. Scum like to run up town early, The more the days goes on the more likely they might scumslip

In post 617, Cavane wrote:Alright, I think it's pretty evident that one of Fuzzy and RC is scum and the same applies to CMM and Vedith. Given the length of time that those votes have been on, if either pair were both town, scum could have easily won by now, and scum have very little reason to bus one of their own with the current numbers being what they are. I'm leaning towards RC and Vedith as scum, but I honestly don't have any strong reads right now. Gonna do a more thorough reread over the weekend and hopefully get a better take on things.

can why explain you pick these four people as possible scum. Is this Poe or something else???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:06 am

TBF
VCA is a tool and it can be helpful and hurtful. I help catch scum using VCA but there were also games where I have been fooled bc of them. I don't think it good to use them as the sole measure of catching scum.....Good ole fashion scum hunting, Poe and other techniques should be used along side VCA. Of course this is just my humble opinion so take it as you will.

I need to reread everyones ISO and see if I missed anything. Will post something later today,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:22 pm

In post 632, catboi wrote:he's prob scum, I think when a pattern of prod dodging and excuses starts to build up like that but the person inexplicably sticks around, they're usually scum with writer's block

Are you talking about me or CBD or both

went through the Game not the ISO

No way Linger/Cat is scum.... The post are too exact, too specific, too investigational. Usaully scum likes to find easy simple things to jump on where the don't have to have to explain things. The have to lie or stretch the truth ,... I don't see scum trying this hard to scum hunt, Yeah it could be faked but I find it highly unlikely that scum would be trying this hard This all the signs of scumhunting and not just fake hunting.Also two players who are scum doing that seems unlikely to me If you still think I am buddying fine,,,,,

I did it as notes as not to have a huge post filled with quotes

Linger-
- I really like how he examining the events of the day and trying to figure things out....Basically I am liking his overall thought process here, There is too much to go into detail.
he is wrong about Bacade here but overall this is a mistake by misreading what is going on opposed to trying to trying to fake something...this is atleast how I read it. I don't see anything scummy
in intent her. This really look like a townie trying to figure things out
I realy like his read on Cavane here,,, After reading through the thread Cavane overall looks fake and scummy imho.... I am disappointed he moves off of him
I am not liking this post at all.... there is no reason town should be voting a bad slot over scum. I have no idea what the heck he is thinking here. This look scumy imho

Cat Boi
This post is def town. Why would scum want this. Having two Masons out there is really dangerous. Anyway I like how he trying to make sure that the other Mason is not mislynched without
outing the 2nd mason.
I really like the case he builds up on Cavane here.. It well put together
I generally like his read here. I disagree with his over view of CMM. I guess maybe that is bc I am reading CMM as town.
Again I like the case he is building on Cavane. Its well thought out and def comes from a town POV in my opinion
ugh this is just horrible... voting on based on a replace out. This is the second time this slot did this, He should know better, This is kinda scummy
likes te unvote here..... Also the push against RCB

With a few exception everything I see from Cat seems town. Unless he faking us out hard I am pretty danm sure Cat is town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:38 pm

I went looking back to see why thought CMM was town and I found nothing... he has pretty useless, He posted like one or two post that was scum hunting but the rest are pretty mostly are useless. I am not sure if this is bc he just is just unhelpful town or if he is lazy scum lurking, I don't want to lynch this slot yet. The last time we lynched a useless slot ( Banana) we ended up with a mislynch that was not helpful in helping find scum. I rather get a solid scum hit xspecially since we are at Mylo

yeah I hve to admit that I am wrong and CMM might be scum....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:42 pm

more later ..promise
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:27 pm

This a good turn for the town..... CMM was not very helpful. Hopefully we can get someone who will let us get a good read on the slot. The only issue is that the replace out came so late in the game. Than again as I said CMM inactivity was hurting the town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:11 pm

My honest opinion is that the scum are lurking / not posting hoping to either get a town lead mislynch or maybe a no lynch. With the inactivity and apathy of town that what I would do, At worst they get a no lynch and hope to get a mislych or a no lynch tomorrow, I not sure why an active town voter is getting ran up but okay,,,,,,,

Vedith
can you tell why you think CMM is scum since there is really a lack of post / information from him. What exactly makes you think he is scum

Cat
Do you think the scum are lurking or do you think they are active and pushing lynches,,,,,or maybe something inbetween? Who are your top scum reads??

Anen
Asuming RbC is town..... how do you know that his reads are right. Why do you think its a good idea to sheep him. There is an obvious difference between being town and having good town read.Who do you think are likely scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Sorry for not posting as much the weekend was unusually busy.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:30 pm

just for fun.....you know for poop and giggles ...lets play what if

suppose I do flip scum who are my partners???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:37 pm

You said that you are scum reading CdB for other reasons....can you explain.

CdB
How do I know you are not just lurking scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Cavane has gone MIA.... Not posted in 5 days.Not sure if he has been prodded or what, Can a Mod or co-mod please prod him .....thanks
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:41 am

In post 679, Aneninen wrote:Without having any better idea now.
VOTE: FuzzyLogic

This is bad especially for a conftown. We are at Mylo. We have no reason to sheep. All it takes to sheep the wrong person whether misguided town or scum and we will loose.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 am

if you think I am scum and have a good reason to think so than fine,,,,vote me but just to blindly vote is dumb. I am not saying you are dumb but that rational is dumb. I don't want town to lose bc they became apathic and careless. We are at Mylo!!!! make sure you place you vote in the right place,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Vote Mario

this really sounds like scum waiting and sitting back so that his buddies and him can jump on and make the fatal kill. If he was sure I am town why not vote for me....why be so paranoid. Also why not make case of why I might be scum and bounce it off the town if he needs a second opinion? Maybe I am misreading this but I don't like the post he made at all. I am willing to listen why I am wrong however my gut is saying scum.

Anen- Cat is town. Read my list of why I think so. I am town (just distracted town bc I have not taken my meds) Distractibility is a null tell . I can be distracted as either town or scum.As I said if you think I am scum than vote for me. I kinda don't care if I win or lose bc my town record sucks. I think I am at like 20 percent win or something like that. I care a lot more about winning when I am scum since I have 4 wins and 0 loses .

What about Cat makes you think he might be scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Why vote for me and not make a case,,,,Why all the sudden the OMGUS vote. Sorry but you are scummy and your reaction doesn't help your case
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:32 pm

You said you was going to look through my ISO ( which can be iffy since there nots always context) . Ignoring that if you looked through my ISo you should atleast be able to make atleast a half decent case why I am scum? You could be town but so far your nnaked vote and refusal to make atleast a half decent case on me does not bode good for you. If you are town and think I am scum than make a case against me. AS Cat said stop making all the emotional manipulative stuff.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:34 pm

I willing to unvote you if you can convince me you are town....but right now that is not happening
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:38 pm

In post 699, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 692, catboi wrote:
In post 688, MarioManiac4 wrote:ugh.
i just iso'd fuzzy and fuzzy is 97% scum but i don't want to replace in and then instantly lose the game for town

why's he 97% scum? give me something to work with, guy you replaced did nothing all game

he doesn't make any sense.
at.
all.

Again why am I scum???? Either you are a half hearted townie or half hearted scum. I am leaning to the latter. You say I don't make any sense but explain this. Also not making sense is not a scum tell. If you think it is explain why???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:40 pm

edit,,,,,
You say I don't make any sense but you explain why???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:17 pm

You said that ...You have yet to give details...... Nor have you explained how not making sense is scummy. Also how do you know RC is town.? What exactly about RcB and or his play style makes him town>>>
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Secondly supposing he is town.....what about him makes you think that his reads are correct. After all he could be town but be totally wrong about his reads.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Steven Universe mafia

VOTECOUNT 1.02

Beer (5): vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka,
Sonic X
, Ricastle,
Trench Warfare
Cheetory6 (1): MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett (1): Cheetory6
Sonic X (1): Beer

Not Voting (13): Ra9in9 Bull, TunnelWarriors, CooLDoG, radmann9, NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Skybird, Bins, Marquis, Mastin2, grapes

The scum ( red) runs up Beer

Death Note Mafia

Vote CountT S O - (0)
Orestes - (0)
burn_209 - (0)
SMP - (0)
TheFuzzylogic99 - (0)
InflatablePie - OhGodMyLife (1)
OhGodMyLife - (0)
Mafia Theory - (0)
Hopkirk - TSO Mafia_Theory InflatablePie
Katsuki
Herself (5)
Katsuki - Hopkirk (1)
JasonWazza - Om (1)
Om - TheFuzzyLogic99 (1)
Herself - (0)

Not voting: - Orestes, Burn_209, SMP, JasonWazza (5)
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
*Updated November 19, 2013

Again a town run up jumped on by scum

Votecount 1.4 01234567

The Silver Bad [5]: BBmolla,
Titus
, FuDuzn,
Venmar
, StrangerCoug
Munna [1]: Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc [1]: Munna
FuDuzn [1]: The Silver Bard

Not Voting [13]: TheFuzzylogic99, Pachino, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug, TheTrollie, Jingle

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Here are three example of scum jumping on easy and quick wagons...Does it happen all the time ,NO but it does happen and this is why I believe the way I do

Again A runup that scum jumped on
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:05 pm

The last one is from the you design Mafia..... The games can be found on my Wiki page.

Again it does not always happen but does happen. With the fact that scum like to jump on easy mistakes and misteps I am worry about town getting run upped. Am I wrong? Maybe but I have a reason I believe this. I had experiences where this happened

You are right the Mason part was dumb...however how does me saying scum might claim mason , scummy. as oppose to me just being wrong. Why is my answer a scum answer oppose to just a misguided townie?
Same thing with the first response...How is it scum to think that people who get ran up is likely town opposed to me having a bad belief system

Sorry but you keep skirting the answers....Scum must lie and fabricate scum tells which it seems like you are doing
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Your lack of details makes me think you are fabricating answer which likely means you are scum. this goes for your response to why RcB is town...Your response kinda looks like soft buddying a little
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:26 am

I am sorry but I gave a decent explanation (in my humble opinion) to Mario reasons why I am scum. He had not given a response to my reply. He had not explain why my answers were wrong and why I am scum.
I explained my reasoning for why I was thinking for CMM being town by getting ran up. I also challenge him to explain why I am scum over being just a misguided town on both points.

His push on my has been full of emotional manipulation. It took several times to give a reason for his scum read. Now he is given a emotional manipulative attack on Vedith. Yes Vedith could be scum but right now Mario is sounding more and more like desperate scum trying not to be lynched, I am tending to lean a Mario scum over a Vedith scum at this point.

Cat why do you think Vedith is possible scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:40 am

Vedith
Do you think Cat is scum or just misguided town. Why do think the way you do?

BTW I think that Cat is misguided town here,,,,,,
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:01 pm

If you are not sure Mario is scum than it might be best to let this go to a non lynch....better a no lynch than a mislynch. If you are 90 percent or higher that Mario is scum than you should vote for him. You should do what you think is best for the town and make sure the town has a chance of winning,

I do think that Mario is playing a emotional manipulative game here, He had very little chance of getting lynched but he over reacted anyways...that and being real dodgy with his answers. If someone wants to provr mr wrong I am willing to listen but as I said before I think Mario is prob the best chance of hitting scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:16 pm

there was no need to OMGUS vote me after I voted him. He had very little worry of a counter wagon. Just my opinion he worried that he got caught and slipped. Also he could not give a strong reason why I am scum. If he was town than he should build a decent case against me if I was scum. Scum has to fabricate and manipulate facts. I think my vote caught him off guard and when he tried to push back he realized he could not argue a strong case. Maybe its me but he sounds more and more like desperate scum that is beginning to flair.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:24 pm

oh, I thought 725 was referring to Vedith ...guess I am wrong

a no lynch would not be terrible....though it puts us in a bad position tomorrow
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:13 am

In post 741, MarioManiac4 wrote:NO
STOP VCA
DIOSApkoa[\a#'qs#
d#
awp[ksaek[odaj9asd][
]s'dv
d'#vds]'
vfs];
f[
;f;#[ldvlfs[v[fefe0iw]ofjio'fsko
[d]z~fvh'udoi[
vpojihdfhjp
][ssvfp#s=-r09s87ey

huh??????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:27 am

I get the VCA thing...I was talking about all the gibberish underneath. was that intentional?????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:46 am

II. Do not use invisible, encrypted, or ridiculously small text. Everything posted in the game thread should be public

if it is some code than its illegal
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:59 am

If it just you goofing off than no problem..if its some code than its illegal..thats it
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:01 am

You still have not told us why we should think you are town..
Why weird behavior is scum opposed to just being weird and awkward
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:38 am

Can you explain your case on me. You have not explained why my behavior equal scum. Also why did you think Vedith was scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:59 am

In post 771, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 769, Vedith wrote:This game will go down the pot with RC leading.

UNFORTUNATELY HE HAS A FUCKING GUILTY ON YOUR SCUMBUDDY FUZZYLOGIC SO

I really didn't want to out this but

You are implying that a) RC is town which you have very little to no reason to believe why you believe this. You are just throwing things out there. b0 You are implying RC is the cop . He has not mentioned this or even hinted at this. Also you give no reason why you believe/know this. This means you talked to RC during the night which if you are town seem very unlikely or you are a role cop ...this seems unlikely since I doubt there are two cops in one game.

This means two things which is that you are the cop and using RC tunnel read on me to make a push or scum trying to make a fake claim and trying to out the real cop.
If you are the real cop why all the wishy wasjy voting?? Why vote me than unvote me than vote Vedith , unvote Vedith , Vote me, unvote me and than vote me. I doubt you are the cop putting the read on RC.
okay than B) RC is the cop//// but that leaves the question of how you know this. You obvious didn't talk to him at night since town does not have night talk and you are not the a role cop if RC is aop so there is no way of knowing this. This is more than a guess as you are clear you know this. You are lying and town do not lie especially during LYLO

BTW its okay even the best players make dumb scum slips , You played a good game
Vote Mario
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:14 am

Lets say RC is the cop why out him......this is not town this at best anti town and worst scummy, Even if Rc is town there is no need to out him. Plus he could be town that is tunneling me or scum that's tunneling me. You explantion is bad
Second you seem more than just a guess RC has a PR. You read as it is certain.

Lastly you have been trying to emotionally manipulate the town since you subbed in. This is more of a scum technique than a town technique though townies do emotionally manipulate sometime. Sorry but everything you are saying is pointing to Bs
You are right in that have a 3players lylo after we lynch you than your scum buddy RC tommorrow
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:17 am

edit,,,,Should say even if RC is the cop......

yeah with three scum out there you don't out the cop so they get wacked. This is not a good lylo move.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:29 am

Town can tunnel even in Lylo. This is a possibility. Lylo doesn't nessarily prevents tunneling. Can you sho me proof that it does?

No its not,,,,,He could be town tunneling or scum aiming for a mislynch.

No you said I did not make any sense....After I pushed you gave a flimsy explanation. I reputed this with facts and evidence,I am not saying my facts are 100 percent correct as I tend to make mistakes but I tried my best to explain the things I said
You have yet with a few exception

Again the emotional manipulation card......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Cat....

okay. was just trying to work out all the logic . I was trying to work through all the details for myself and the town. I tend to work have the thought process written out so can see error and so I don't forget what I was thinking. I guess I can see how you might think the way you do ...What is your opinion on Marios claim and his posts that seem more than anything emotional manipulation. Also why do you think that there I no cop given the set up?

Dire
why would two scum bus each other so hard and take a chance of one of them flipping scum. I doubt there enough town cred to risk it. Look forward to see your case
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Dire its pretty late in the game....what would scum gain by busing each other. To me I think there is one town and one scum in this scenario. Can you explain why I am wrong??
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:37 pm

wait there are two sets of masons???

This is a weird set up? I guess maybe this was to equalize the SK role. I really don't see any reason to see why you would lie. Doing so would either out you as a liar or your two scum buddies/ I think you are telling the truth

Dire
Do you think me and Mario are scum buddies.

My read on CMM was based on the theory he was town bc he got ran up on day 1. This usually happens to town. I did not read his ISo or do any real research. Basically I was being lazy. After doing some research I realize that my conclusion was wrong. I did not think he was scum at that point but was asmiting that it was a possibility.My reads evolved.

Can you explain to me why I am scum over Mario who has yet made a case... and has done nothing but try to emotional manipulate the town al game.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:41 am

vote Fuzzy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:50 am

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:58 am

I kinda knew I was doomed so my goal was to keep suspicion off of RcB and to make him seem town as anything when I flipped. Not sure if I did a good job or not.

Cat
I would of read you as town even if I was town......so townreading you was fairly easy

Mario...
I was hoping that I could pick a fight with you. You were not doing well at expressing your ideas so I was hoping that I could make you look scummy. It worked out to a point but not as well as I had hoped.

Thanks Drayth for the game.....was fun
well played town. You did a good job it was just RcB pretty much snowed you all. Ifyou had lynched RcB you would of won.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:00 pm

Also my streak of not losing as scum stays in tact

Yeah

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”