TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:59 am

Post by TheLhix »

I have no conviction towards the CP hatewagon other than RVS/I have no clue what to do right now.

Unvote:
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by TheLhix »

P.S I am scum and so is CP. I am taking him to hell with me
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 75, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's against site rules to claim scum with someone else, btw.

*gently pulls curtain over the masses eyes*
*smears weird substances on the walls*
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 78, Keyser Söze wrote:
@TheLhix - how long have you been playing mafia for?

Honestly, in this meta? About a week give or take. In others? A while. My hatred for Captain planet? Its grows steadily.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Kill me and the damn fairy dogs
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Keyser/Captain Planet
I really hate this fairy dog
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 85, Garmr wrote:Well this is intreasting

Somebody hammer Captain Veneral Disease
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 88, Keyser Söze wrote:
Are you for real?

Nothing is real
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 91, Jake from State Farm wrote:No he's not. Just checked

Maybe not. But we can still perform a multiple on the fairy dog from the seventh level
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Lhix
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote:
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 101, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, the flying fuck is Lhix doing?

Sorry. Was feeling a bit off and was trying to bait reaction out of RVS to actually get the ball rolling and have something comprehensive to look at and read/analyze/hunt/discuss. Was a bit of a risky thing to attempt, but it has worked for me in the past I suppose. Still feeling it out on this new meta though
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 107, Jake from State Farm wrote:He's still not at l-1

He is only at four if I am not mistaken
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 106, Frozen Angel wrote:NO but hammering him before he even try to role claim?

and this : "stop plying with your votes ...." was for Lhix ... as its confirmed we have no jester in a normal game ...

I already acknowledged the purpose behind the throwing shit at the wall. Which was mildly futile and ineffective
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 116, Frozen Angel wrote:no I didn't! I was talking to Lhix and I' pretty sure I said "his stupid way of playing" not that he is ... oh please!

I'm not insulting anyone :( don't do this ...

Yeah. I apologize, hehe. It was ineffective, more so than it was on PerC. (BTW, preferably She. If you don't mind, the It is more or less a placeholder at this point hehe. Sorry for the confusion)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 127, Zoronos wrote:Who the heck is heart? >.<
I feel completely lost.

The game seems to be spiraling in all directions. I say we watch and observe for any slip ups because of it.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 132, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 130, Jake from State Farm wrote:The bird flies south for the winter

and I freeze the birdie? cause I like frozen Birdies ...:D

But seriously! Lhix why you did all you did? :D

I literally went through all of that several posts back
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 137, Frozen Angel wrote:you mean 129 ? yeah I missed it :)

#102 if we are still talking bout the same thing
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Are we still hatewagoning Captain VD?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Keyser

Seems like the only mildly viable scumslip atm, as well seems to be the only objective possibility to search though as well. If anyone would like to throw some shit in it would be nice
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 144, Elyse wrote:Is the scumslip his response to your scumclaim?

Hell if I know. It is likely due to my shenanigans of that kind, but I honestly dont see much going on but loads of crap having spilled over from it for the last page or so. Basically RC, Frozen, Jake, Me, Keyser all went insane for a moment from the look of it. My original motivation was as follows that i acknowledge a little bit upwards. I really dont think anything is objective or even hugely incriminating atm, the scumslip itself isnt anything major. The only reason I would consider a lynch in full would honestly be to progress the game and out suspicions, but we have no other suspicions yet. So, null? I'll unvote if anything else comes up
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:03 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 197, Zoronos wrote:
In post 196, Mathilda wrote:His play since that consecutive vote is not consistent with his excuse for getting us beyond RVS. He hasn't really been analysing what people say and looking for any tells, which he would if his initial excuse for two consecutive votes was genuine. And above all, stating an intent to hammer at this stage of the game when someone isn't even at L-1.

What did you think about what Lhinx wrote about KS scum slipping?
/

I have actually explained everything, including the "intent to hammer" and scum-baiting. As I said, it was meant to bring out something with substance to analyze (as everyone is doing now) including the false votes. I explained this several pages back in great detail. I would argue the efforts of such have brought us to this point, even when we were still muddling around in RVS stage. You can reread my explanation if you wish, but it feels like my words are being glossed over.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:15 am

Post by TheLhix »

All of my current reads are rather Null, I stated the very minor reason against Captain Planet, but wrote in detail roughly how I would only go through with it if nothing else presented itself besides the baited slip. Garmr Seems rather null, but with a town lean given his eh interest in the analysis and overall nothing objectively incriminating. Zulfy is null at the moment, I dont believe the hatewagon comments were anything more out of the ordinary than the shit of Page 5, I would say before taking any major steps we should try to bait out his own reads in full and observe his behaviors a bit longer, but he would be the only other minor issue as I have seen so far. Frozen is a town lean for me, given her activity in searching for analysis and scum hunting, it feels like the resources given by P. 5 are being fully used by them. Zoronos would get a similar read and Mathilde is Null with scum lead only due to her recent comments as presented by Aneninen.

All in all, I think the baiting was very mildly effective, as not much huge has come out of it. But I think it has succeeded us in getting us away from RVS muddle, so we can begin looking through the rubbish and get down to something incriminating or objective.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 202, Elyse wrote:
In post 145, TheLhix wrote:
In post 144, Elyse wrote:Is the scumslip his response to your scumclaim?

Hell if I know. It is likely due to my shenanigans of that kind, but I honestly dont see much going on but loads of crap having spilled over from it for the last page or so. Basically RC, Frozen, Jake, Me, Keyser all went insane for a moment from the look of it. My original motivation was as follows that i acknowledge a little bit upwards. I really dont think anything is objective or even hugely incriminating atm, the scumslip itself isnt anything major. The only reason I would consider a lynch in full would honestly be to progress the game and out suspicions, but we have no other suspicions yet. So, null? I'll unvote if anything else comes up

Ehhh I don't really like this response. It seems like you're backtracking.

My reason for asking you this is that calling keyser scum for reacting the way he did to your claim insinuates that you are scum as well, which is why I didn't understand how you thought he scumslipped.
In post 146, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm actually really suspect of Elyse being this quick to give me a townread given our last game.

What was our last game together? I haven't played in months so I'm not really up to date on meta and only have generalizations about what I remember from your play.

The keyser wagon is good with the added bonus of TheLhix scum if he flips scum. Still don't like Zulfy very much. His explanations don't add up to me.

How would I be backtracking if I am only confirming the idea that I really dont know much now, and my main goal was to get us out of the RVS for purposes of analyzing. The scum slip was an attempt to try and pull a reaction on a mainstage RVS candidate, while I admit it does rightfully put myself at risk, it accomplished its intended goal. My statement stands as far as everything I have said, including the shit-storm of P. 5 and all my reads and ideas
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:43 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 205, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 203, TheLhix wrote:All of my current reads are rather Null, I stated the very minor reason against Captain Planet, but wrote in detail roughly how I would only go through with it if nothing else presented itself besides the baited slip. Garmr Seems rather null, but with a town lean given his eh interest in the analysis and overall nothing objectively incriminating. Zulfy is null at the moment, I dont believe the hatewagon comments were anything more out of the ordinary than the shit of Page 5, I would say before taking any major steps we should try to bait out his own reads in full and observe his behaviors a bit longer, but he would be the only other minor issue as I have seen so far. Frozen is a town lean for me, given her activity in searching for analysis and scum hunting, it feels like the resources given by P. 5 are being fully used by them. Zoronos would get a similar read and Mathilde is Null with scum lead only due to her recent comments as presented by Aneninen.

All in all, I think the baiting was very mildly effective, as not much huge has come out of it. But I think it has succeeded us in getting us away from RVS muddle, so we can begin looking through the rubbish and get down to something incriminating or objective.

what about me? you didn't mention me? don't you love me anymore?

Spoiler:

Do you love me?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:50 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 208, Elyse wrote:I asked you a yes or no question and you responded with a big long post that discredits your reads as weak. That reads as backtracking to me because you didn't want to take a hard stance.

Please then, tell me where in that post I did not answer your question to the T. I made it detailed to give you and exact representation of my mind. Nor did I once backtrack and deny anything or any of my past actions. Tell me how it is not cohesive to all of my reads and motives.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:50 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 208, Elyse wrote:I asked you a yes or no question and you responded with a big long post that discredits your reads as weak. That reads as backtracking to me because you didn't want to take a hard stance.

And on that note. With my motives being spoken plainly, why dont you want detail?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:55 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 212, Scorpious wrote:I'm pretty caught up I guess..

I'm open to questions.

Lhix and Angel ping me as scummy early on

getting town vibe from Elyse,JFSF, and Zoronos. Null on the rest..

Could you give a read on Captain Planet and your overview of the various tactics used so far. Specifically the transition shitfest in P. 5, I would care to hear an analysis on it and what has come of it
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:13 am

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote:
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:14 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 218, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: TheLhix

Not voting Keyser as of now because 11 days..no need for L-1 right now.. still null on that slot anyway

So you havent answered my question, nor have you given any extensive analysis.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:21 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 221, Scorpious wrote:
In post 220, TheLhix wrote:
In post 218, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: TheLhix

Not voting Keyser as of now because 11 days..no need for L-1 right now.. still null on that slot anyway

So you havent answered my question, nor have you given any extensive analysis.

Chill man,I'm at work,you asked me like 20 minutes ago..

Oh. My bad.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:51 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 224, Elyse wrote:
In post 210, TheLhix wrote:

Please then, tell me where in that post I did not answer your question to the T. I made it detailed to give you and exact representation of my mind. Nor did I once backtrack and deny anything or any of my past actions. Tell me how it is not cohesive to all of my reads and motives.

You answered my question in a very roundabout, indirect way. Basically, I asked if the scumslip you were referring to was keyser's reaction to your scumclaim, and you said, to sum it up, "yes but it's pretty much a null tell" which makes no sense. A) scumslips are black and white B) for him to be scummy due to the scumslip, you would also have to be scum.
In post 211, TheLhix wrote:

And on that note. With my motives being spoken plainly, why dont you want detail?

Your detail was unhelpful. You shrouded your "yes" with a bunch of fluff that weakened your stance and makes it easier for you to abandon your read on keyser.
In post 213, Zoronos wrote:
In post 207, Mathilda wrote:Could you explain what exactly the scumslip is please because I didn't pick up on it. Thanks.

I don't know what it is. That's part of why I'm trying to get the players involved to talk about it.
I'd very much like Elyse to weigh in, since her questioning provoked the exchange.

What I see the "scumslip" as is this post:

which is in reaction to TheLhix claiming scum with keyser.

If keyser is town, he knows that TheLhix is lying, either in a joking manner or a reaction test or something. It would make sense for him to brush it off because he knows it's not true and not worth engaging.

It reads more as keyser being TheLhix's scumbuddy and being like, "are you really that inexperienced that you would claim scum with me on day 1?" That's what RC meant and why I am townreading him because I read it the same way.

I'm not sure it's a scumslip but it's something to note if keyser or TheLhix ever flips.

That's also why I questioned TheLhix about the slip because if he's pushing keyser as scum for that, he would also have to be scum.

I will be more blunt if my style of writing isnt to your liking.
The exact reason I am even mildly scumreading Keyser atm was how he took my bait, you have that correct. But, the reason why I said it was "pretty much a null tell" is because I don't think it is fully incriminating in the fullest regard, it is something significant dont mistake me for that, and i am fully aware of the the road of damage it puts me on if he does flip accordingly, I willingly accept it. My only reason for the Null with scumlean was because of the chances for new analysis. I even openly admitted that my earlier votes were false and bluffy for this purpose. I hope that explains better what my words meant, (I also hope you dont take it the wrong way as if I am trying to act superior over you, I've had that happen a few times)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:54 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 225, TheLhix wrote:
In post 224, Elyse wrote:
In post 210, TheLhix wrote:

You answered my question in a very roundabout, indirect way. Basically, I asked if the scumslip you were referring to was keyser's reaction to your scumclaim, and you said, to sum it up, "yes but it's pretty much a null tell" which makes no sense. A) scumslips are black and white B) for him to be scummy due to the scumslip, you would also have to be scum.
In post 211, TheLhix wrote:

Your detail was unhelpful. You shrouded your "yes" with a bunch of fluff that weakened your stance and makes it easier for you to abandon your read on keyser.
In post 213, Zoronos wrote:
In post 207, Mathilda wrote:Could you explain what exactly the scumslip is please because I didn't pick up on it. Thanks.

I don't know what it is. That's part of why I'm trying to get the players involved to talk about it.
I'd very much like Elyse to weigh in, since her questioning provoked the exchange.

What I see the "scumslip" as is this post:

which is in reaction to TheLhix claiming scum with keyser.

If keyser is town, he knows that TheLhix is lying, either in a joking manner or a reaction test or something. It would make sense for him to brush it off because he knows it's not true and not worth engaging.

It reads more as keyser being TheLhix's scumbuddy and being like, "are you really that inexperienced that you would claim scum with me on day 1?" That's what RC meant and why I am townreading him because I read it the same way.

I'm not sure it's a scumslip but it's something to note if keyser or TheLhix ever flips.

That's also why I questioned TheLhix about the slip because if he's pushing keyser as scum for that, he would also have to be scum.

I will be more blunt if my style of writing isnt to your liking.
The exact reason I am even mildly scumreading Keyser atm was how he took my bait, you have that correct. But, the reason why I said it was "pretty much a null tell" is because I don't think it is fully incriminating in the fullest regard, it is something significant dont mistake me for that, and i am fully aware of the the road of damage it puts me on if he does flip accordingly, I willingly accept it. My only reason for the Null with scumlean was because of the chances for new analysis. I even openly admitted that my earlier votes were false and bluffy for this purpose. I hope that explains better what my words meant, (I also hope you dont take it the wrong way as if I am trying to act superior over you, I've had that happen a few times)

That being said. My read on Keyser is still the same. if nothing presents itself, I will back it up. Dont mistake that either
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:57 am

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Keyser

I am ready for it whenever anyone else is. Only new analysis will sway my current top scumread. Whether I have him pinned as a vote at the time or not, I only feel that more can be waited and presented for it. All of my claims fall in line with one another, and my detail serves to explain the answers in full.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 228, Scorpious wrote:@
TheLhix--How old are you?and is English your first language?

17. And sadly, no. It is my second language, but I do prove to be somewhat articulate in it, I think. If there is trouble understanding my words, I will gladly try to rectify them in a more blunt manner.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:19 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 229, Elyse wrote:Ok...I guess I just had trouble understanding the part about you scrum reading keyser even though that incriminates you. But ok

Its ok. And if I have nothing to hide I have nothing to worry about. I was one of the first to catch onto the Captain Planet wagon for seriousness, even after the joking. My incrimination, as all analysis stands currently, has to be an accepted fact.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're already out of rvs

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

WE'RE ALREADY OUT OF RVS

I mean. Now yeah. But not five or so pages ago.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 236, Zulfy wrote:
In post 142, Elyse wrote:@Zulfy
When Zoronos asked you why you switched your vote to RC, you said you wanted the wagon. That doesn't look like an RVS vote to me. An RVS vote would be something like your first vote.
Starting a random-ass wagon on a random-ass player falls into the RVS category for me.

In post 79, RadiantCowbells wrote:

This is a weird ass response and I get the impression that Lhix may not have been lying.
Yep.

In post 147, Mathilda wrote:
In post 65, Zulfy wrote:[quote="In
If the RVS captain planet hatewagon ever gets to L-1 I will hammer.

Wooah! Intention to hammer already?
No, de-railing the lynch on a player because of a cartoon character.
I liked your effort to get us out of RVS whatever your motivation, but I can't see why you should be so sure of anything at this point to state an intention to hammer, even speculative.

UNVOTE: Keyser because I liked #53.

VOTE: Zulfy for above reasons.
And what about now?

In post 149, Mathilda wrote:
In post 102, TheLhix wrote:
In post 101, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, the flying fuck is Lhix doing?

Sorry. Was feeling a bit off and was trying to bait reaction out of RVS to actually get the ball rolling and have something comprehensive to look at and read/analyze/hunt/discuss. Was a bit of a risky thing to attempt, but it has worked for me in the past I suppose. Still feeling it out on this new meta though

But we're already out of RVS. Zulify did that waaay back
, and then sort of continued to make himself look scummy when he should have stopped and could have looked town.

Okay. Where did I continue to make myself look scummy?
Emphasis mine. Lhix. Response?

Response to what?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by TheLhix »

My response to that is the same as it has been, when I did all of my action for the purpose specified I did it between pages 3-5 where we muddled inbetween RVS and something comprehensive. Then I sprung into action, everything else followed, P. 5 remains the clusterfuck it has been, and it has led us to here at this moment. (Also, dont mistake this as me saying its all me and I should be praised or something like that.) As such, all such actions like that have vanished. You could say I've "gotten down to busines" or sometthing.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 248, Zulfy wrote:
In post 243, TheLhix wrote:My response to that is the same as it has been, when I did all of my action for the purpose specified

What purpose specified? I guess I missed it.

My purpose was to move us out of RVS. I have said this over a thousand times. I didnt derail any momentum as I acted independently before that. I have even told you what pages and how far back it was, you are puling this straight out of a hat. I did this before you "got us out of RVS"
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 249, TheLhix wrote:
In post 248, Zulfy wrote:
In post 243, TheLhix wrote:My response to that is the same as it has been, when I did all of my action for the purpose specified

What purpose specified? I guess I missed it.

My purpose was to move us out of RVS. I have said this over a thousand times. I didnt derail any momentum as I acted independently before that. I have even told you what pages and how far back it was, you are puling this straight out of a hat. I did this before you "got us out of RVS"

I even stated that the original claim was to go after the mainstage hatewagon candidate and pull a reaction so we could have something comprehensive to analyze. We had nothing but random malarkey of the RVS stage before it. This was around P. 3-5 I urge you to reread
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Zulfy I have a question, if you are using Math's post as a argument, then how does that counteract the actions of either one of us?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 256, Zulfy wrote:I'm not using it as an argument Lhix. Just commenting that Mathilda handled that attack well.
I'll use line breaks from now on.

Ah. Thanks.

Then what is the supposed difference between the motivations behind both of our early actions? I've been claiming mine from the very beginning that P.5 Burst us into something deeper to look at, past what was happening prior.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Going away for a few hours. Something urgent has come up. Will read anything when I come back.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by TheLhix »

So, as it stands, Garmr is not only seemingly jumping to conclusion but, is defending scummy behavior outright from face value?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:21 am

Post by TheLhix »

(Just woke up. How is everybody?) When you an Garmr, I would like to hear your thoughts on the current state of the game (reads) and the unvote of keyser.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:25 am

Post by TheLhix »

Will be posting a read post in 15 or so (if I can)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:17 am

Post by TheLhix »

Zulfy, what was your reason of the policy lynch of Captain Planet? (something I would also like to know)
If it was a joke: Then it was more useless that the attempts of me and Jake, who you have pressured and put your RVS play beyond it in terms of being useful.
If it wasn't: What did it truly accomplish? What was the results, I want your take of events.
It would seem you did the exact same as me and Jake but have little to show for it other than a unreasoned hammer.
Why is it not relevant if you were more than willing to pressure us over our plays? While mind you, actually had results other than blind Hammering. And as well, we came clean with our plays and objectives. The joking, slipping, all of it. And their meanings.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 350, Zulfy wrote:
In post 340, Elyse wrote:@Zulfy
You need to ask me a better question than "what do you mean?" I also didn't see your question the first time.

You should be paying attention.
I feel you could have inferred what I was asking. What about your vote count analysis on me makes you read me as scummy?
+1, seems to me you're being obtuse to gain some thinking time.

Not relevant to this game at all now. We can talk about it some other time if you'd like.

Except it is relevant because you brought it up #65. It rings LAMISTry to me and now you're evading giving an explanation. I'm not interested in getting bogged down in a conversation of generic game mechanics, but I do want to know that you had a good reason to policy lynch Keyser in the event of reaching L-1 from RVS.[/quote]
My reason: A strategy to derail an RVS wagon so we can get on with the day, in the event that we actually get to L1 (irrelevant, like I said, because we're not in RVS anymore) I'd hammer and shit would hit the fan, which is always fun to watch. Also LAMISTy? Really? No.
Response to Lhix's post 347, I just told Mathilda why I threatened to hammer the Captain Planet wagon. Regarding your supposed results from your flailing around in page 5 or wherever it was, I'm not seeing it. If you really did help, please show me where.
In post 348, Scorpious wrote:
I think you are town. I think I caught something from you earlier,but very early

Yeah? What was it?

Spoiler: To Keyser
That softclaim was completely unnecessary, you're not the type to be rattled by an RVS wagon. +1
[/quote]
Well for starters one could say my claim and the shit me and Jake did (that you seem to try and distance from your own motive for Self preservation then claim its irrelevant when questioned) in P.5 officially moved us out of RVS and largely created most of the conversation proceeding afterwards that has got the town into a real hunting stance, while yours proved to be a drop in the ocean that you now largely backtrack and try to redirect or hide from. While this is not a scumread it does seem that your logic is flawed and tunneled.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by TheLhix »

*hugs all*
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 359, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm seeing Zulfy vs Jake as TvT here.

*hugs back*

I'd agree. Hence the holding back on a scumread. Just think its shit logic lol
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:27 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 369, Frozen Angel wrote:Well I actually started reading the game. ( I was so busy in past 2 days and I really hadn't the time to start digging a new game)

First thing I can zoom is the way Aneninen started asking people : "Are you scum ? " . "your his scum buddy? ".

@Anen : I don't care about Mathilda being scum. I'm more concerned about you being one.

and such things. then jake took my attention. his comments are just 1 line contains nothing ... but he is trying to push game forward so I don't like the votes against him.

about Lhix, his early posts were just bad. his post 143 shows a desire to push a fast wagon. which I don't like. his reactions in later posts are just worse than the vote itself . in post 203 he says nearly all his reads are null so far. in 13 posts later he just unvote him to avoid attention . in post 226 he says his read on keyser is still the same (so why he unvoted?!) in post 227 he vote him again ... in post 238 he says we weren't out of RVS 5 pages ago (in post 203 he claimed he got us out of RVS with his vote) . his later posts were just grasping in the bushes.he has no clear stance in game , which I can simply think its because his scum ...

this is scummy ...

about keyser. I don't like his play this game. We have an ongoing game which we lost all PR's because of a stupid soft claim in. I can't see why he soft claimed there. I'm waiting to see if he want to answer that or not.

about zulfy, his latest posts are getting better. he is sharing his view about the game and somehow scum hunting ... so I'm going to take back my vote.

VOTE: Lhix

No clear stance in the game? Not like I have clearly labeled everything I have done since the beginning. This is a load of declarative statements with no substance. You also fully misinterpreted everything I have done.

Examples:
226: My read was the same, but I unvoted because I (mentioned multiple times) in the event of anything knew I would focus my attention elsewhere (as keyser was the only thing really in the open at the time besides myself) that still stand but common sense would speak that things have changed over the past few pages and since then. I even told elyse that my vote would remain that way but I will shift my view. You failed to acknowledge any of that, why is it? I even said the only reason I would null him on scumlean was "for chances of new analysis" and the only reason I have kept my vote is because it is still something primarily substantial, given the reasoning.
227: I clearly answered why I voted on him again. You are curving my ass.
In post 227, TheLhix wrote:Only new analysis will sway my current top scumread. Whether I have him pinned as a vote at the time or not, I only feel that more can be waited and presented for it.
Exact piece from 227.
238: Yeah, because we were literally on P. 10, exactly 5 pages ago is when the referenced shit storm that physically pulled all doubt from us being in RVS out of the way.

As well, I said Zulfy was getting better and my only issue was him coming after specifically me and Jake for the time given the hypocrisy. Its not indication of a scumlean, hypocrisy does not equal alignment. I would go as far as to argue it proves he is town.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:32 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 361, Garmr wrote:Well basically after isoing zulfy then reading which made me iso keyser again and I realized it wasn't as strong as I thought. The only point that still sticks is the lack of reads early in his game. It seems like he putting off putting out a solid scum read. This by itself isn't really that scummy. Also going to Sydney tomorrow so will be having fun there.

Could you give more information as to how its a solid scum read?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:35 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 375, TheLhix wrote:
In post 361, Garmr wrote:Well basically after isoing zulfy then reading which made me iso keyser again and I realized it wasn't as strong as I thought. The only point that still sticks is the lack of reads early in his game. It seems like he putting off putting out a solid scum read. This by itself isn't really that scummy. Also going to Sydney tomorrow so will be having fun there.

Could you give more information as to how its a solid scum read?

A declarative "After I ______ I decided _____" isn't a objective read. What is the difficulty with people making logically comprehensive posts. Especially when trying to read scum.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:20 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 402, Jake from State Farm wrote:I think I left cause I replaced into a game and was immediately forced replaced cause somebody didn't like me. I was having a bad day and said F this site. A couple days later I calmed down and decided to play under a different name. The only other reason I replace out is if somebody crosses the line and insults me and the game mod refuses to take action, I can't play in a hostile environment. Yes I need to be less sensitive but people also need to be held accountable for breaking the rules.

I sympathize with this. I cant mention why but im sure you could guess.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:19 am

Post by TheLhix »

Kinda have no leads of anything at the moment, and what I should comment on is a bit dry as well. Would anyone mind or care to ask me question?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 426, Zulfy wrote:
In post 423, TheLhix wrote:Kinda have no leads of anything at the moment, and what I should comment on is a bit dry as well. Would anyone mind or care to ask me question?

:dead:
Of course, scum would
never
be so open about being lost, right? +1

Yeah. Sure. Not really in it atm, just trying to be active for the rest of the players. Was the Math thing for me? If it was, what was the attack?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 433, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 423, TheLhix wrote:Kinda have no leads of anything at the moment, and what I should comment on is a bit dry as well. Would anyone mind or care to ask me question?

Do you think I should watch creed tomorrow?

Sure.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 436, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm still in game?!! :|

Hopefully. Your posts made it more interesting to read tbh.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by TheLhix »

*puts lotion on game*

Yimmy how you doing?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 441, Frozen Angel wrote:Just curious , no one realized Garmr is not voting anyone? its already page 18. I'm sure he scum read me somewhere in game and I'm sure he got engaged with others ... so why no vote?

I have taken the liberty of compiling text evidence of weird occurences between players. As I've said most things seem dry, but since you brought it up I can give you what I have analyzed if you would like.

In post 177, Garmr wrote:This is suss as fuck. It makes me feel like you are practically confirming that you are buddies. If your doing it to smear lynx or if lynx is really your buddy there's one for sure your scum.

VOTE: keyser

Vote for Keyser, not unlike everyone else, reasoning pretty much on par of what everyone else was/is thinking.
However:
Within his few posts, he gave
this

In post 264, Garmr wrote:In post 261, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Elyse literally has not managed to make one post that hasn't triggered my scumdar.

VOTE: Elyse

Sorry to say this rc but I can see where Elyse is coming from and I'm of similar mind at the moment. I don't agree with Elyse's Vc through but I can see how someone could gett there.

He pretty plainly agreed with Elyse with little explanation at that, not scum worthy but the lack of commitment and appeasing is what brought me. While appeasing is probably a smart choice for any players wishing to not be D1 lynched, he made little follow through and backed away, especially with the limited votes he gave and number of posts, it seems to be just throwing stuff out there and playing it safe.

More:

In post 342, Garmr wrote:UNVOTE: keyser

His little commitment didn't last long, not strange in terms of the post difference, but strange in terms of how he has given nothing after it, as well as how he just vanished afterwards. Almost like cutting off a two week marriage by running off into the night. His post count is also seemingly lacking.
More:
In post 343, Garmr wrote:To lazy to post my thoughts right now just now.

No follow through or explanation.

Before leaving for V/LA (which is perfectly fine it itself) he turns a point of lacking early reads onto another, which we can clearly see is a one-sided statement by the quotes above. While him leaving for whatever is perfectly fine, this is just what I compiled to look at before he left.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Also, I would like the opinions of others on my previous post and what their thoughts are. I have a intent to vote, but my observations are underread and dry and my abilities probably lower. So I am interested in what else is to be said
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:03 am

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Garmr

After my analysis it would seem that this his most recent vote on Keyser could be a throwaway or more than likely SP, I could go as far as to say that by his patterns he is bussing, but I have no objective evidence of that specifically. I posted my analysis and asked for opinions, until more are given or a more reasonable analysis is thrown out there, I will keep this vote of Garmr over my Keyser vote as its the most comprehensive as of recently in the game.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:12 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 469, Aneninen wrote:Mathilda. I really regret to tunnel you, but your whole reminds me of my earlier scumgame posting detailed cases on townies. Even worse, but the one who knows this is the worst name in your point of view... RadiantCowbells.

In post 421, Zoronos wrote:
In post 414, Aneninen wrote:
Where did I parrot you?

, you specifically noted you were thinking the same things I was.

Indeed.

In post 422, Zoronos wrote:
In post 418, Scorpious wrote:
In post 410, Zoronos wrote:We should vote Scorp to death.

why?

You had just prodged and I wanted to see how people (you and others) would respond to a pronouncement we should vote you.
To be more verbose:
1) You haven't done a ton of scum hunting this game. You've posted a bunch of town pronouncements, and a couple scum, but not done a lot of followup or investigation.
2) I had thought you were on the lurkier end of the game, but now looking back at your ISO you've posted a lot more than I realized. Which probably ties back to (1).

^^
That.
As a proven parrotter, I have every right to post that word.

In post 438, TheLhix wrote:*puts lotion on game*
Yimmy how you doing?

Where the meadow of dancing nypmhs did this post come from?

In post 453, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd love to come in and smash your posts to itty bitty pieces and get you lynched but a family member committed suicide and I don't have the energy for this game.
I content myself doing exactly what I'm doing.

:-(
Sorry to hear that.

In post 464, Garmr wrote:OK it's not my imagination Keyser still hasn't got a solid scum read even with out pressure on him he continues that way. His not looking for scum just to avoid being scum read.
VOTE: keyser
Keyser has a behavioral pattern as scum were he stops providing content when in certain situations and the content he provides is lack luster and doesn't provide any push.

Let me think...

In post 468, TheLhix wrote:
Vote: Garmr

After my analysis it would seem that this his most recent vote on Keyser could be a throwaway or more than likely SP, I could go as far as to say that by his patterns he is bussing, but I have no objective evidence of that specifically. I posted my analysis and asked for opinions, until more are given or a more reasonable analysis is thrown out there, I will keep this vote of Garmr over my Keyser vote as its the most comprehensive as of recently in the game.

Something's not right here. I don't know what, but something is wrong with either (?) of these two latest quotes.

In response to you, I gave a detailed view of my thoughts on his play before he voted firstly. Secondly of you have disagreements with my evidence I said I am all ears.
Thirdly, everything seems dry as I've said so I put lotion on the game.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:20 am

Post by TheLhix »

Also, deep apologies RC
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:13 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 472, Zulfy wrote:RC, death of a family member is an absolutely terrible thing. Rips you apart. You know we all empathize, though that's worth very little.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Spoiler: Game related stuff
Probably not the best time but there is no such thing as best time with this sort of thing. RC is pretty blatantly dodging Mathilda's accusations, and has already said he's not going to actually engage them. Any way you look at it it's anti-town, and for me looking pretty scummy

Out of fairness due to the situation though, dont you think we should give her a little time or another chance to address them? I mean, its a pretty shitty situation if so.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:15 am

Post by TheLhix »

Him* sorry. Keep fucking that up
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:28 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 475, Zulfy wrote:@Lhix, RC already said he ain't gonna.

Absolutely nothing against him personally, by God please don't take it like that

er...I wont take it like that? Okay I guess. All is good I suppose.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 488, Zulfy wrote:RC: He'd like to get lynched. So let's do that please.

Lhix: Other than some surface-level scumhunting, he's been tooting his own horn about how he got us out of RVS.

Keyser: MiA, not liking that. He's been on the defensive but that doesn't excuse his lack of scumhunting.

Scorpious: Nully. lurky, and unnatural sounding

Input: A dud.

List goes from most scummy to least scummy. This list is very shallow, off-the-top-of-my-head type stuff.
Input should be getting replaced soon. Okay with any others being the lynch right now.

Ah yes...surface level...very subjective dont you think?....especially with the shit I dug up against Garmr. I suppose i could try harder, but as I have run out of lotion, I think I will do that in a few mins after desert.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by TheLhix »

dessert*
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Also, is that the only thing you have against RC? Wanting to get lynched isnt exactly a scum tactic.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 495, RadiantCowbells wrote:I too want to know, since she seems to be my chief defender.

;n;
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by TheLhix »

reads:
RC is unhelpful null. Her actions arent fully indicative of being scum, as self-voting isnt solely a scummy factor (i have seen it in many other games by people who have flipped town) but it doesn't really necessarily serve to help progress the game or be useful to town unless they just really believe they are too much of a hindrance gameplay or scrutiny wise. (basically if they think they need their flip known to continue, but that hasnt been said either)
Zoronos is an active scum hunter and is demanding logos for the most part. Something I could respect given his question asking and town observation, reasonable town read.
(These are in no particular order btw)
I don't know what to make of Math, since she is essentially the other side of this current coin (The RC issue) so will remain null, though the gameplay seems to suggest scumhunting.
Anen is the most active and most analytical, most of his posts are filled with text evidence and commentary. He is my top town read. He and Zoro are using logos. Which I really like and think is town indicative. (Because its efficient and comprehensive in the fucking search)
Keyser: Not much has been seen since the early game shit flip. Make of this what you will, but I want more from them. More please, you just kinda rolled out after a shitfest. Whenever you can.
Jake: I have no fucking clue what his motivation is, but he seems to be down to business. Null. Exist more when you can and give us something.
Elyse: I want more from you. You seem down to business, but the same with Jake I really have no clue. So exist when you can I guess.
Frozen is giving me the same vibes as Zoronos and Anen, but I am not fully sure what side of the coin they are playing right now. Townlean?
Input: where the fuck are you. Exist when you can
Scorp: Where the absolute fuck are you. What are you lurking for. Exist when you can.
Math is making me feel time based on their scumhunting and logos, they just seem to be on a different side of the argument.
Zulfy I am pretty fucking certain is town, despite being on the side of the town they are easily one of the more motivated hunters. I would put them with Zoro and Anen and shit.
Garmr: #443, I still want opinions, thoughts, ideas, perfect time for the lurkers to chime in on what the fuck they think.

Also, why arent the lurkers chiming in on this current issue?

How I think a RC lynch should go: At best I can see it as a policy lynch for being unhelpful, and if it were to get to that point I would probably throw in an intention to vote.
My convictions could be swayed either way depending on the reasoning placed before it.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by TheLhix »

town* not time for the math read
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Are pasts games really so hugely relevant to the current one?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”