Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Zoronos »

I wanted Math's opinion on what you wrote.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Zoronos »

Fake Edit:
Meant to quote this. Pretend I did that.

In post 199, TheLhix wrote:
In post 197, Zoronos wrote:
In post 196, Mathilda wrote:His play since that consecutive vote is not consistent with his excuse for getting us beyond RVS. He hasn't really been analysing what people say and looking for any tells, which he would if his initial excuse for two consecutive votes was genuine. And above all, stating an intent to hammer at this stage of the game when someone isn't even at L-1.

What did you think about what Lhinx wrote about KS scum slipping?
/

I have actually explained everything, including the "intent to hammer" and scum-baiting. As I said, it was meant to bring out something with substance to analyze (as everyone is doing now) including the false votes. I explained this several pages back in great detail. I would argue the efforts of such have brought us to this point, even when we were still muddling around in RVS stage. You can reread my explanation if you wish, but it feels like my words are being glossed over.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 145, TheLhix wrote:
In post 144, Elyse wrote:Is the scumslip his response to your scumclaim?

Hell if I know. It is likely due to my shenanigans of that kind, but I honestly dont see much going on but loads of crap having spilled over from it for the last page or so. Basically RC, Frozen, Jake, Me, Keyser all went insane for a moment from the look of it. My original motivation was as follows that i acknowledge a little bit upwards. I really dont think anything is objective or even hugely incriminating atm, the scumslip itself isnt anything major. The only reason I would consider a lynch in full would honestly be to progress the game and out suspicions, but we have no other suspicions yet. So, null? I'll unvote if anything else comes up

Ehhh I don't really like this response. It seems like you're backtracking.

My reason for asking you this is that calling keyser scum for reacting the way he did to your claim insinuates that you are scum as well, which is why I didn't understand how you thought he scumslipped.
In post 146, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm actually really suspect of Elyse being this quick to give me a townread given our last game.

What was our last game together? I haven't played in months so I'm not really up to date on meta and only have generalizations about what I remember from your play.

The keyser wagon is good with the added bonus of TheLhix scum if he flips scum. Still don't like Zulfy very much. His explanations don't add up to me.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:15 am

Post by TheLhix »

All of my current reads are rather Null, I stated the very minor reason against Captain Planet, but wrote in detail roughly how I would only go through with it if nothing else presented itself besides the baited slip. Garmr Seems rather null, but with a town lean given his eh interest in the analysis and overall nothing objectively incriminating. Zulfy is null at the moment, I dont believe the hatewagon comments were anything more out of the ordinary than the shit of Page 5, I would say before taking any major steps we should try to bait out his own reads in full and observe his behaviors a bit longer, but he would be the only other minor issue as I have seen so far. Frozen is a town lean for me, given her activity in searching for analysis and scum hunting, it feels like the resources given by P. 5 are being fully used by them. Zoronos would get a similar read and Mathilde is Null with scum lead only due to her recent comments as presented by Aneninen.

All in all, I think the baiting was very mildly effective, as not much huge has come out of it. But I think it has succeeded us in getting us away from RVS muddle, so we can begin looking through the rubbish and get down to something incriminating or objective.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 202, Elyse wrote:
In post 145, TheLhix wrote:
In post 144, Elyse wrote:Is the scumslip his response to your scumclaim?

Hell if I know. It is likely due to my shenanigans of that kind, but I honestly dont see much going on but loads of crap having spilled over from it for the last page or so. Basically RC, Frozen, Jake, Me, Keyser all went insane for a moment from the look of it. My original motivation was as follows that i acknowledge a little bit upwards. I really dont think anything is objective or even hugely incriminating atm, the scumslip itself isnt anything major. The only reason I would consider a lynch in full would honestly be to progress the game and out suspicions, but we have no other suspicions yet. So, null? I'll unvote if anything else comes up

Ehhh I don't really like this response. It seems like you're backtracking.

My reason for asking you this is that calling keyser scum for reacting the way he did to your claim insinuates that you are scum as well, which is why I didn't understand how you thought he scumslipped.
In post 146, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm actually really suspect of Elyse being this quick to give me a townread given our last game.

What was our last game together? I haven't played in months so I'm not really up to date on meta and only have generalizations about what I remember from your play.

The keyser wagon is good with the added bonus of TheLhix scum if he flips scum. Still don't like Zulfy very much. His explanations don't add up to me.

How would I be backtracking if I am only confirming the idea that I really dont know much now, and my main goal was to get us out of the RVS for purposes of analyzing. The scum slip was an attempt to try and pull a reaction on a mainstage RVS candidate, while I admit it does rightfully put myself at risk, it accomplished its intended goal. My statement stands as far as everything I have said, including the shit-storm of P. 5 and all my reads and ideas
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 203, TheLhix wrote:All of my current reads are rather Null, I stated the very minor reason against Captain Planet, but wrote in detail roughly how I would only go through with it if nothing else presented itself besides the baited slip. Garmr Seems rather null, but with a town lean given his eh interest in the analysis and overall nothing objectively incriminating. Zulfy is null at the moment, I dont believe the hatewagon comments were anything more out of the ordinary than the shit of Page 5, I would say before taking any major steps we should try to bait out his own reads in full and observe his behaviors a bit longer, but he would be the only other minor issue as I have seen so far. Frozen is a town lean for me, given her activity in searching for analysis and scum hunting, it feels like the resources given by P. 5 are being fully used by them. Zoronos would get a similar read and Mathilde is Null with scum lead only due to her recent comments as presented by Aneninen.

All in all, I think the baiting was very mildly effective, as not much huge has come out of it. But I think it has succeeded us in getting us away from RVS muddle, so we can begin looking through the rubbish and get down to something incriminating or objective.

what about me? you didn't mention me? don't you love me anymore?

Spoiler:
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:43 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 205, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 203, TheLhix wrote:All of my current reads are rather Null, I stated the very minor reason against Captain Planet, but wrote in detail roughly how I would only go through with it if nothing else presented itself besides the baited slip. Garmr Seems rather null, but with a town lean given his eh interest in the analysis and overall nothing objectively incriminating. Zulfy is null at the moment, I dont believe the hatewagon comments were anything more out of the ordinary than the shit of Page 5, I would say before taking any major steps we should try to bait out his own reads in full and observe his behaviors a bit longer, but he would be the only other minor issue as I have seen so far. Frozen is a town lean for me, given her activity in searching for analysis and scum hunting, it feels like the resources given by P. 5 are being fully used by them. Zoronos would get a similar read and Mathilde is Null with scum lead only due to her recent comments as presented by Aneninen.

what about me? you didn't mention me? don't you love me anymore?

Spoiler:

Do you love me?
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Mathilda »

In post 197, Zoronos wrote:
In post 196, Mathilda wrote:His play since that consecutive vote is not consistent with his excuse for getting us beyond RVS. He hasn't really been analysing what people say and looking for any tells, which he would if his initial excuse for two consecutive votes was genuine. And above all, stating an intent to hammer at this stage of the game when someone isn't even at L-1.

What did you think about what Lhinx wrote about KS scum slipping?
/

Could you explain what exactly the scumslip is please because I didn't pick up on it. Thanks.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Elyse »

I asked you a yes or no question and you responded with a big long post that discredits your reads as weak. That reads as backtracking to me because you didn't want to take a hard stance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 206, TheLhix wrote:Do you love me?

my heart is broken so right now.. NO
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:50 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 208, Elyse wrote:I asked you a yes or no question and you responded with a big long post that discredits your reads as weak. That reads as backtracking to me because you didn't want to take a hard stance.

Please then, tell me where in that post I did not answer your question to the T. I made it detailed to give you and exact representation of my mind. Nor did I once backtrack and deny anything or any of my past actions. Tell me how it is not cohesive to all of my reads and motives.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:50 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 208, Elyse wrote:I asked you a yes or no question and you responded with a big long post that discredits your reads as weak. That reads as backtracking to me because you didn't want to take a hard stance.

And on that note. With my motives being spoken plainly, why dont you want detail?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Scorpious »

I'm pretty caught up I guess..

I'm open to questions.

Lhix and Angel ping me as scummy early on

getting town vibe from Elyse,JFSF, and Zoronos. Null on the rest..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 207, Mathilda wrote:Could you explain what exactly the scumslip is please because I didn't pick up on it. Thanks.

I don't know what it is. That's part of why I'm trying to get the players involved to talk about it.
I'd very much like Elyse to weigh in, since her questioning provoked the exchange.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:55 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 212, Scorpious wrote:I'm pretty caught up I guess..

I'm open to questions.

Lhix and Angel ping me as scummy early on

getting town vibe from Elyse,JFSF, and Zoronos. Null on the rest..

Could you give a read on Captain Planet and your overview of the various tactics used so far. Specifically the transition shitfest in P. 5, I would care to hear an analysis on it and what has come of it
Mathilda
Mathilda
Goon
Mathilda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Mathilda »

In post 213, Zoronos wrote:
In post 207, Mathilda wrote:Could you explain what exactly the scumslip is please because I didn't pick up on it. Thanks.

I don't know what it is. That's part of why I'm trying to get the players involved to talk about it.
I'd very much like Elyse to weigh in, since her questioning provoked the exchange.

Hmm, glad I'm not the only one then!
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Scorpious »

I feel Zulfly is also town

Could you imagine being the indian Kid? "WTF is heart? The white guy gets fire and I get something that nobody even knows what it does?"

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Yimmy »

(expired on 2015-12-05 13:00:00)

(Sat Dec 5 @ 12:00:00 PM EST)

VOTECOUNT 1.04
  • (0)
    TheLhix

(3)
    Zulfy
    — Elyse, Frozen Angel, Mathilda
    (1)
    Mathilda
    — Aneninen
    (3)
    Frozen Angel
    — Keyser Söze, Zoronos, Zulfy
    (5)
    Keyser Söze
    — RadiantCowbells, TheLhix, InputPrimary, Jake from State Farm, Garmr
    (0)
    Jake from State Farm

(0)
    Garmr

(0)
    Scorpious

(0)
    Elyse

(0)
    InputPrimary

(0)
    Zoronos

(1)
    RadiantCowbells

(0)
    Aneninen

(1)
    [NOT VOTING]
    — Scorpius

With
    alive
    , it takes
    votes
    to lynch.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: TheLhix

Not voting Keyser as of now because 11 days..no need for L-1 right now.. still null on that slot anyway

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:13 am

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote:
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:14 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 218, Scorpious wrote:VOTE: TheLhix

Not voting Keyser as of now because 11 days..no need for L-1 right now.. still null on that slot anyway

So you havent answered my question, nor have you given any extensive analysis.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 220, TheLhix wrote:

Chill man,I'm at work,you asked me like 20 minutes ago..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:21 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 221, Scorpious wrote:
In post 220, TheLhix wrote:

Chill man,I'm at work,you asked me like 20 minutes ago..

Oh. My bad.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 214, TheLhix wrote:Could you give a read on Captain Planet and your overview of the various tactics used so far. Specifically the transition shitfest in P. 5, I would care to hear an analysis on it and what has come of it

Honestly,He seems to be in the same type of situation I was involved in during a game I can't talk about yet. Now,I know if I don't say in this post that I find him scummy,You will retort,But I don't yet. I'm null..

and honestly,not much has come of it. He hasn't said much since.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 210, TheLhix wrote:

Please then, tell me where in that post I did not answer your question to the T. I made it detailed to give you and exact representation of my mind. Nor did I once backtrack and deny anything or any of my past actions. Tell me how it is not cohesive to all of my reads and motives.

You answered my question in a very roundabout, indirect way. Basically, I asked if the scumslip you were referring to was keyser's reaction to your scumclaim, and you said, to sum it up, "yes but it's pretty much a null tell" which makes no sense. A) scumslips are black and white B) for him to be scummy due to the scumslip, you would also have to be scum.
In post 211, TheLhix wrote:

And on that note. With my motives being spoken plainly, why dont you want detail?

Your detail was unhelpful. You shrouded your "yes" with a bunch of fluff that weakened your stance and makes it easier for you to abandon your read on keyser.
In post 213, Zoronos wrote:

What I see the "scumslip" as is this post:
In post 78, Keyser Söze wrote:
@TheLhix - how long have you been playing mafia for?

which is in reaction to TheLhix claiming scum with keyser.

If keyser is town, he knows that TheLhix is lying, either in a joking manner or a reaction test or something. It would make sense for him to brush it off because he knows it's not true and not worth engaging.

It reads more as keyser being TheLhix's scumbuddy and being like, "are you really that inexperienced that you would claim scum with me on day 1?" That's what RC meant and why I am townreading him because I read it the same way.

I'm not sure it's a scumslip but it's something to note if keyser or TheLhix ever flips.

That's also why I questioned TheLhix about the slip because if he's pushing keyser as scum for that, he would also have to be scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”