supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by supercool898 »

I'm voting VOTE: BL0ODK1NG for adding all those numbers in his name when there isn't even a user who has taken "BLOODKING". Very suspicious.

PEdit: Interesting, TheCow already out of RVS
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 11, BL0ODK1NG wrote:
In post 6, supercool898 wrote:when there isn't even a user who has taken "BLOODKING". Very suspicious.

Did you actually search to see if there is a user with this name?

xD Yeah I did! I did both "bloodking" and then "BLOODKING" because I wasn't sure if names were case specific.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 23, RolePlay25 wrote:Greetings everyone! I am an ice cream flavor!

I don't want to kill anyone yet. But I think supercool may be a villain!

Well this is strange. Not only do claim VT post 1, but you also express that you have a suspicion on someone and do not vote them to help advance the game. Your vote in your next post seems strange too... The second post is more of a gut feeling right now, but I don't like the feeling I am getting.
In post 39, golden009 wrote:True. However, roleplay seems like a noob. He has only one game on here which is in N2 right now and has "lots of playtime" on Town of Salem, which is fine and all, but isn't forum Mafia. I'll wait for him to make a few more posts before voting.

Personally, I think he is an alt and trying to play noobscum. I feel like if he was new to the forum, he would go to the newbie queue to test the waters and see what the forum is like. If I am not correct, he may have been attempting to fake noob since he didn't mention his past experience in this game yet and be able to get some town reads from people. Either way, he isn't a noob.

I am happy right now because I feel like I have reads already (which is a bit fast for me :D). I'll post them here:

Town Reads:

golden009
BL0ODK1NG
Dwlee99
Town Leans:

RadiantCowbells
Scum Leans:

RolePlay25

I am going to UNVOTE: BL0ODK1NG and VOTE: RolePlay25.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:53 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 54, Keyser Söze wrote:Ladies and gentlemen. No more early roleclaims or
'I am confirmed town'
posts.

In post 55, Dwlee99 wrote:Trust me, I am a doctor.

Why would you claim doc at this point in the game??? You are good as dead!

Also I have a question for golden009 (and anybody else who wants to answer): What is your experience with the game of Mafia?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:57 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 82, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 80, supercool898 wrote:
In post 54, Keyser Söze wrote:Ladies and gentlemen. No more early roleclaims or
'I am confirmed town'
posts.

In post 55, Dwlee99 wrote:Trust me, I am a doctor.

Why would you claim doc at this point in the game??? You are good as dead!

Also I have a question for golden009 (and anybody else who wants to answer): What is your experience with the game of Mafia?

Super, I think Dwlee's not actually claiming doctor. :P

I hope not! It would be a waste of a role if he is
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:30 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 88, RolePlay25 wrote:I have another question! Supercool has voted me ostensibly because he did not believe my "claim". In post he dislikes my play because of some claim, he believes it is hiding a villainous intent. But in post he believes a doctor claim implicitly! It is interesting! It is not enough for me to change my suspicions yet, but I am confused at the inconsistency. If he believes that the evil men would shoot a claimed doctor then should he not ignore the claim? It feels as if he is trying to determine if Dwlee is a veteran!

I didn't vote you just because I didn't believe your claim, I voted you because you were acting too cautious about voting me (which would put me at L-6) which sort of reminded me of my scum play in my last game. This caused me not to believe your claim (which already seemed out of place).

As for the doctor claim (which wasn't a claim I guess?), when a person claims doctor you can't really just treat it like a VT claim since a PR claim is harder to successfully pull off as scum due to counterclaims. Because of that, I took the claim more seriously.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:52 am

Post by supercool898 »

Apparently he has other accounts that have a game or two on them, but probably not many. I personally am thinking he is a noob town right now.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:09 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 125, Neumune wrote:I'm thinking supercool is scummy at the moment. Don't like how looks like he's trying to frame RolePlay
for not expressing a reason for suspicion
, when in-context the quote from RolePlay was more RVS.

Lolwut? How did you get that idea? I never mentioned him not expressing a reason for suspicion of me, so there should be no way I could even be implying this. Here is the portion of post that actually was responding to his first post.
In post 42, supercool898 wrote:Well this is strange. Not only do (you) claim VT post 1, but you also express that you have a suspicion on someone and do not vote them to help advance the game. Your vote in your next post seems strange too... The second post is more of a gut feeling right now, but I don't like the feeling I am getting.

Note: In case it wasn't clear, I voted RolePlay at the end of post 42 because he
didn't
vote me. It seemed like cautious scum play to me.

PEdit: Lol RC xD
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:35 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 131, Neumune wrote:That
is
what I'm referring to, super. If you read RolePlay's posts, it appears he didn't know he could vote until slightly later on, alt theories aside. His first post, "accusing" you, was a random vote when you look in-context.

I highly doubt that RP didn't think he could vote yet considering 8 votes were made before RP made his first post.
In post 131, Neumune wrote:Why do you think not voting on page 2 seems like scum play? Would that fit with your profile of RolePlay so far?

He did vote on page 2... I'm going to assume you mean page 1 here. I believe RP is trying to pretend to be more of a noob to mafia than he really is and try to earn town points from it and get away with more than he could normally. With him not voting me, it felt like he was trying to be cautious about how other people view him as and it felt scummy to me ("what is the town motivation of not voting me?" is what I was thinking to myself).
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 133, TheCow wrote:Your reason bad and you should feel bad.

yeah, I think memes aren't great to use on me... I didn't know that was a meme until I scrolled down and saw dwlee referred to it as one. I was thinking you were serious before then xD
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 152, Dwlee99 wrote:Wait when the heck did rc make a fake dayvig post on me? I missed that somehow?
Also I find goldiee's looking for his name in that list is odd but not enough for a vote yet. Just marking it for noww.

supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 155, Dwlee99 wrote:Thanks. And no one attacked her reaction testing but when I do it I am evil? lawl k

Well it apparently is the most common gambit around (so I hear), so most people probably didn't believe it.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 159, Keyser Söze wrote:Hi supercool898.
Please can you explain how you differentiate "noobscum" behaviour from "noob town" behaviour (can you please point out the scum-indicative factors):-

Regarding RolePlay25:

In post 42, supercool898 wrote:Personally, I think he is an alt and trying to play
noobscum

Regarding golden009:

In post 120, supercool898 wrote:I personally am thinking he is a
noob town
right now.

I sure can! The main difference here in my mind is that I believe RP to be
pretending
to be a noob while I think golden is an actual noob. RP is certainly role playing and...
You know what, I think you just made me have a revelation. I think I might be getting tripped up by how RP is role playing and that may be causing me to think he is faking noob. RP is clearly not a noob, so back then my thought process was "there is no real town motivation to acting as a noob" but then I realized that he would probably be role playing as either alignment (causing me to think he is faking noob as either alignment) since his name goes with his playstyle so perfectly.

As for golden, I believe him to actually be a noob, and I think I got a sort of gut town feel to him. I also was thinking that if RP and golden were both scum, they probably wouldn't want to be interacting this early in the game, so I figured the one I scumread would be the one who took up a scum slot. I think for golden I was leaning mainly on that associative tell I had going in my mind, so now that I don't have that anymore he could plausibly be scum imo.

I think my reads might be screwed up.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:59 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 176, Keyser Söze wrote:Any update since: (post reads)

Yeah I can update my reads.

Town Reads

Keyser Söze - Actively is questioning/pushing people. He is genuinely scumhunting and has good reasoning.

Dwlee99 - Dwlee is very active and helps keep activity flowing. I would be very surprised if he were scum.

bji - bji has good analysis and is very open about his thoughts. I think he is town. PEdit: I don't really like how he just randomly sheeped RP only for liking his style. His casual acknowledgment of his sheeping also feels off to me.

Town Leans

acyron - acyron is pretty active and asks good questions. I do think he is town.

MarioManiac4 - MM4 has made a good push on golden in the few posts he has made. Honestly, I expect I would put MM4 higher on this list if he would only post more.

Radiant Cowbells - It's RC, he is kinda tough to read.

Neutral

RolePlay25 - I'm currently having difficulty reading RP because of his role playing.

Bl0ODK1NG - Bloodking hasn't really been active or put out much content, so I can't really get much of a read on him.

Diego1487 - ^^^

Neumune - Neumune hasn't really made much content so far. Up to this point, he has made

golden009 - Since I don't have an associative read (with RP) anymore to townread golden with and his hesitation to vote RP when he was golden's biggest scum read is concerning to me, golden is wobbling right on the edge of Neutral Reads and Scum Leans.

Scum Leans

TheCow - Although he has 12 posts, he hasn't created much content. Because of the number of memes and "y u do dis" sentences he has posted, I feel that TheCow is active lurking. Please create more content!
Scum Reads

(Empty)

Yeah... that took a long time. I'll try to address the rest of the thread here

In post 187, Neumune wrote:Revisiting super: Looking through, seems to have mention claiming than others, with how he was the first to post about RolePlay claiming VT, followed by the doctor thing. This suggests close attention to possible softs, which isn't
necessarily
a scumtell, as I've seen noob Town do it a few times, but isn't a reason to think of someone as Town. Looks eager to state opinions, with how in his first post, he noted "TheCow already out of RVS", then posting his reads with little reasoning, if any. I'm thinking he has a definite chance of just being scummy/overeager Town. Would like to see his revised reads.

I am either scum or town... your PoE is on point today!
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:03 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 219, RolePlay25 wrote:Also from the edit, which I assume is based on the "new post" screen you receive after hitting submit (am I correct?) it took him four hours to assemble that post! Does that feel like a four hour post? To me it does not. That is a long time to spend for a post that contains very little.

Bruh, I have a life! I am in school right now. I am not going to crank that out in 10 minutes, so I worked on it between other projects.
In post 219, RolePlay25 wrote: After speculating on me the entire game, he cannot read me! He forgot what he wanted to write about Neumune, since his speculation stops in the middle!

Looks like I had to continue doing school at that point. I honestly forgot I didn't finish that part :3
In post 219, RolePlay25 wrote:It appears his primary tool for locating evil guys is volume of posts. This is convenient! Post volume is a hard fact that cannot be questioned! If you have not posted much you have a low one! MarioMaker must post more to become even more good! But could not evil use that to simply kill people with low post volumes? Although in any mystery we must inevitably eliminate suspects who do not appear, I am not so quick as to say that those who speak are those who are good and those who do not are those who are evil.

This is not true. The people who have few posts are in the
NEUTRAL
category, not the scum category. As for TheCow, he has similar post counts to me, but because of his lack of useful information, I feel that he is active lurking which is something that mostly scum do.
In post 221, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 217, supercool898 wrote:bji - I don't really like how he just
randomly sheeped RP only for liking his style
. His casual acknowledgment of his sheeping also
feels off to me

Should bji be in your Town Read pile with these feelings against his slot?

I didn't think it warranted bringing him down to the town leans pile. I still think he is town, but am more wary than before.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:13 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 228, acryon wrote:I wouldn't agree that there is no genuine attempt to determine who is what. He had a vote on you and changed you to a null-read for not much of a reason. There really isn't a good reason to do this as scum. He's either sloppy town or very very sloppy scum.

Actually I removed my scum read on RP because I realized my logic was faulty and did not want to try to cause a mislynch. I don't fully trust him yet though, so I decided to put him in the null category.

Speaking of which, I don't think I have unvoted him yet. UNVOTE: RolePlay25, VOTE: TheCow
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:42 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 234, RolePlay25 wrote:Sir Supercool, although the fact that it took four hours for you to generate that post is interesting, it is not my primary objection! My primary objection has to do with the lack of content within your post! It provides no new insights, and no perspective on other people's insights. I would say it lacks useful information! According to the numerology at the top of the letters, this shall be the two hundred and thirty fourth missive about this mystery. One should hope for at least two interesting pieces of logic!

This is a read post. I am trying to show who I think is town/scum and provide a bit of a description as to why I think that way. In my read lists, I am just trying to tie my previous beliefs together, since that is my goal. If I were to try to make new breakthroughs in my reads lists, I feel that I will not be as focused on either the breakthrough or the reads list and both will suffer from that. I add new insights to their own, dedicated posts so I can make my points more clearly.

I think you have less a problem with me and more of a problem with what Keyser asked me to make.

Also if you have a problem with this read list, why do you not have a problem with something similar (and less thought out) such as golden009's read list on post ?

In post 175, golden009 wrote:On other people:
Keyser seems townish, although I'm automatically wary of votes for me.
I can't get much of a read on Dwlee at this point. Scum Dwlee and Town Dwlee could both do the exact posts that he's made in this game and they'd both have legitimate trains of thought. That mildly scares me.
Also, short read list because I really need to go to sleep and do IRL stuff: Bji's null, RC hasn't been contributing too much, Supercool's townish, Cow's townish, everybody else I might post later.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:58 am

Post by supercool898 »

1) Keyser would not ask me to make something useless since there would be no benefit to him.
2) Read lists aren't only for you guys. It helped me organize my thoughts a lot and I feel a bit clearer about the game right now.

Also I notice you basically voted me because I didn't make something you deem useful. Is it only possible for scum to make something you don't find useful?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:03 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 238, Dwlee99 wrote:Why did no one point out how incorrect that statement is?

It was supposed to be sarcasm.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:18 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 241, RolePlay25 wrote:As to your second point, perhaps we shall discuss in the method of Socrates. What, pray tell, allows us to determine good from evil?

Could you rephrase this? I do not understand what you mean here.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by supercool898 »

Alright, I am back. I may not have much time on here though (it is getting late).
In post 245, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 221, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 217, supercool898 wrote:acyron - acyron is pretty active and asks good questions. I do think he is town.

Can you point out these "good questions", and why they are town-indicative.

In post 217, supercool898 wrote:Radiant Cowbells - It's RC, he is kinda tough to read.

Isn't this the definition of a null read? What makes you lean town with him?

@supercool898 - did you answer these?

I do not believe so.

acyron has been making a lot of questions. Some good ones of his are post , post , and post . These are not all of the questions he made though, as I think he asked 6 so far.

RC is tough to read on an analytical standpoint (all the descriptions are made from an analytical standpoint, but I have some gut reads that move placings up and down). However, RC always acts like this, even when he is town. I am gut reading him to be town, since I don't think much has changed from his town play.

I think my portion on RC also addresses golden's question in post 251.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:51 am

Post by supercool898 »

Hey guys! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. I was busy.
In post 341, acryon wrote:
In post 334, RolePlay25 wrote:
The impossible is that a good guy followed that train of logic. And that is but one of the issues with Bloodking's post. It is a Matryoshka Doll of villainy.

This is just not true. Illogical =/= scummy. In fact, I would say scum tend to be more careful about their logical progressions. I know I certainly am whenever I play scum. You're asking for trust when your conclusions are backed with faulty assumptions and hyperbole. No thank you.

In post 342, RolePlay25 wrote:One remembers a lecture from Sir Acryon earlier in the day, when Acryon lectured myself about the values of voting! "A vote", sir Acryon said, "is a means to apply pressure and learn more about a person."

As I observe my vote of Bloodking I wonder how Sir Acryon plans to learn more about Bloodking. It must not be through pressure! For he nobly deflects it with great ardor. One might almost believe that my vote on Bloodking has placed Sir Acryon under pressure! It is noted.

Bloodking has not grown less suspicious by dint of absence. Neither has Sir Golden.

Has acyron's point gone uncontested? RP has not disputed illogical =/= scummy (which I agree with). If this point is true, then what is RP voting for (especially since we know RP wishes to kill BLOODKING despite what the post I quoted said)?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:37 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 352, RolePlay25 wrote:Is it truly so hard to deduce why I am voting from my writings, Supercool?

I think it is not.

It would be a lot fricking easier if you just told us. Even 100 posts ago when you voted BL0ODK1NG you said essentially (maybe not exact words though) "I'm voting BLOODKING for reasons as apparent as the sun". Why can't you just come out and explain it for anybody who isn't as brilliant as you.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:00 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 390, Keyser Söze wrote:[Currently writing...]
In post 389, acryon wrote:@Keyser: I liked you better when you asked questions rather than just posting ISO-analysis.

No one answers my questions :lol: Got a few pending questions still to be answered too.
The ISO shit is something I do to consolidate my read on someone. Sometimes I miss things when I'm too distracted.

Once I catch up (in fact, when more than half of the players catch up - what are you guys all waiting for?) I'll be online to chat. Felt like I was going round in circles yesterday talking to myself :giggle:

Oh keyser, did I ever answer your question about my reads on acyron and RC? I think I started answering it at some point but might not have hit submit
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 420, TheCow wrote:Supercool's early game -- I liked none of it. Super meh the entire time. P2 read lists are full of what? Does not like. #217 reads are better -- and later -- but its weird that there's only one scum read on the list. I'm sure we could be putting more than one scum in. Not liking them all that much, though. Kieser read = blah blah blah town motivations ur gud.
Dwlee is asdf asdf active therefore town xDDDD
bji asdf asdf town b/c reason and stuff BUT SHEEP but still top town desptie sheeping my... null read? kk.
five null reads are nullllllllllllllll meh.
Then there's me, but SCUM because REASONS much unlike my null reads for the same reasons. weiiiiiiird shti man.
These reads look pretty constant, some people degrading. #399 is mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. scum read.

I'm pretty caught up right now. Going to start focusing on the now.

Oh yay, another person who thinks I am scum solely based on my reads. You read the entire thread. Do you have any opinions on people other than RC, Dwlee, BK, and me?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 432, TheCow wrote:I posted my thoughts on other players. Anyone I haven't posted on is null. Or I forgot to. Either or.
VOTE: bloodking
gonna bandwagon

We have 18 pages and you can't come up with a
single
town read?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 437, TheCow wrote:Nah, I'll unvote in time. I doubt anyone would hammer, anyway.

In post 441, TheCow wrote:Just because
I
don't have intent to lynch, doesn't mean someone else has intent to hammer.

Wat

Yeah I am happy with my vote on you
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by supercool898 »

That is like me saying "I bought these clothes at Walmart, but I don't intend to
wear
them. Worst comes to worse I'll just return them before the 30 day return policy expires."

I really hope nobody actually thinks scum will quickhammer on D1. That would be insanity for scum players to reveal themselves that early. What will happen if this wagon really takes off is either BK gets to L-1 and which point you unvote him, or BK gets to L-1 where someone announces intent to hammer at which point you retract your vote. Unless you go MIA for a long period of time or something, BK will not get lynched with your vote on him.

As soon as you (unnecessarily, might I add) explained you had no intent to lynch, all pressure was thrown out the window.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:32 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 477, golden009 wrote:Short post because I actually need to get work done:

I didn't really know about RC's meta before this game. May I have some evidence that this is just "RC being RC" and not scum fluff and nothing posts?

I guess I'll link the games I have played with RC. I am noticing that in those games with a town RC, RC seemed more active. I think I want to look at RC's activity in some scum games of him and see if that is a way to read him
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:43 am

Post by supercool898 »

I think I am dumb... I forgot to link the games I had with RC. Here they are:
Newbie 1648
Mini 1725
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 532, TheCow wrote:"Benefit of the doubt" is a phrase..

RP is asking who benefits from your doubt. I don't really see what is confusing about that. By the way, are you voting me for a new reason, or just since frozen replaced in?

I am also waiting for Mala's reason for voting me that she teased at a day or two ago. Still working on it?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by supercool898 »

I just realized I phrased the clarification the same way RP did *facepalm*. I meant to say it differently.

Does town benefit from the doubt is what RP is asking.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 537, RadiantCowbells wrote:Last prodge. Next post will containt content.

Do you have real life stuff going on right now? I can't really see a reason other than this for prodging like you are
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:31 am

Post by supercool898 »

Catching up with the thread right now. As of writing this, I have only read up to the below quoted post.

In post 558, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5, TheCow wrote:VOTE: Diego1487
first player to post is lunched
In post 6, supercool898 wrote:PEdit: Interesting,
TheCow already out of RVS

Explain how, supercool898. How is TheCow's RVS vote taking us out of RVS?

TheCow was not making a random vote, but operating off the assumption that the first person to post is scum. Also I view RVS a bit differently than a lot of people on this site (at least who I have played with). I believe that people exit RVS individually. For example (hypothetical situation), half the people in a game could provide enough content to make basic reads on each other, but the other half could not have posted yet due to timezones or whatever. At that point, votes made towards the inactive players would be RVS, while votes made to active players would be non-RVS
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:06 am

Post by supercool898 »

Right now RP is doing what he does best: pressuring. He has already pressured other people in this game and nobody has flipped out more than FA has. I don't understand why she is in such a tizzy since if she were VT she would probably act like "screw you lynch me and watch me flip" (I replaced out of my second game since this happened to me and I no longer wanted to uphold my wincon). I think that FA is scum.

In post 622, Malakittens wrote:
In post 616, RolePlay25 wrote:Malakittens, you are wrong. Period.

Glad that's what you chose to go engage me on rather than what you said at the bottom of two pages ago which is a bold face lie.

In post 618, acryon wrote:
In post 614, Malakittens wrote:Also FA is likely town so let's not vote town, Kay?

Got a second to explain? We could use your voice here.

Frozen reminds me of another player. This said player reacts via emotion when town. The pressure from RP is stupid right now and the chances of this being a TVT fight is pretty high.

I find it difficult generally to read a person based of what somebody else does...
In post 625, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 623, acryon wrote:
In post 620, Frozen Angel wrote:TALK TO ME INSTEAD OF MAKING NOISE ....

Do you always play this...emotionally? You should understand that being so defensive is often viewed negatively by the town, so it is certainly not helping your case.

Its just my personality.

I'm highly emotional , sensitive and defensive... But I never got mislynched ever, an I'm not intended to do so.

he is just making noises. I want direct questions and I will answer the gladly ...

Never been mislynched huh?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:09 am

Post by supercool898 »

And with FA never voting RP after her conditions for voting RP have been long since fulfilled, I do think she is our scum here.

VOTE: Frozen Angel
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:12 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 643, Frozen Angel wrote:NO that was an endgame! we had not enough town to vote the scum!

ok consider that a mis lynch ... :/

:facepalm: :facepalm:

and you should say that you think I'm scum . because YOU'RE SCUM.

Why would
anyone
say that? Just calm down! This is a game!
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:15 am

Post by supercool898 »

Don't you see? In your read of the thread you
must
have seen how he has pressured people again and again. This is his way of scum hunting and is a great reaction test. Your reactions have been horrendous and you are just digging your grave.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:17 am

Post by supercool898 »

Btw mala, hows the reasoning for your vote coming along?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:26 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 651, Malakittens wrote:It's gut that I can't put into words but your posts rn aren't doing you any favors eithrr

How convenient. Has your read changed since you posted this:
In post 498, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: Super

I'll try to explain this in a bit.

Also I'm tired so I'm not really sure where everyone else falls in terms of a more coherent list.

You seem to have been able to explain then, but just not had the time since you were tired.
In post 653, Frozen Angel wrote:Super you might wanna answer me about all the accusations I made on you ?

You mean accusations such as "ha?!" and "that was indeed a fast read list"? Not sure if those can be answered.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:30 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 660, Malakittens wrote:If it changed my vote wouldn't be on you now would it ??

Preedit: I don't.

Then you should still be able to explain it, especially since "[Super's] posts rn aren't doing you any favors eithrr". Chop chop
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:36 am

Post by supercool898 »

ohai Titus!
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:36 am

Post by supercool898 »

Man I was just ninja'ed three times :3
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:45 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 680, Malakittens wrote:I dont understand how my posts even Come off as 'afaird of making reads'.

I have a bit of townreads, a bit of null leaning town and some scum reads so idk where you're getting I'm afaird of making reads is coming from

Possibly your posts could come off that way since you said
In post 498, Malakittens wrote:Also I'm tired so
I'm not really sure where everyone else falls in terms of a more coherent list

Nothing about your reads was given since
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:53 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 686, TheCow wrote:I hate reads lists, they're so fake and "scummy" -- in a way that doesn't involve jargon. I'll probably just mini-wall each player and see where it takes me t b h

So cow, do only scum make read lists then? I do not see how read lists in general are in any way scummy.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:59 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 693, Frozen Angel wrote:Super why are you intentionally ignoring me?! :|

I am writing a response to you right now. Sit tight! I only decided to check for updates and see what people are saying
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:10 am

Post by supercool898 »

I will try to answer you, but it will be tough based on how little I have to work with based on what you are accusing me of.
In post 607, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 602, RolePlay25 wrote:since I barely even saw a mention of supercool in your readthrough.

to show how much you skimmed my post :

in first post :

post : why are you so worried about it? I mean ... he is not a doctor, right?! your afraid of a WIFOM ?
post : :| you think its just a waste of role or are you role fishing?!
post : god bless me. are you seriously going down through this path?
post : having no solid scum reads mean your avoiding danger of being under town pressure. which is highly scum motivated ...

second post :

post : your speaking of preventing a mis lynch ?!!!! :O I mean a mis lynch?!!! he wasn't even close to the hammer point then.

:|

In post 617, Frozen Angel wrote:I accused him of role fishing , omgus , being afraid of WIFOM , talking about miss lynch's and distancing

Role fishing: I was not role fishing because between not being familiar with the meme, being in the mindset of claims from post , and reading the phrase as "trust me, I am the doctor" it would be pretty easy to confuse with a claim.
OMGUS: Where did I OMGUS someone? Not even you in post 607 pointed to an instance where I did OMGUS anyone.
WIFOM: Where was any WIFOM? You need to be more specific.
Talking about a mislynch: OMG you got me on this one! I can't deny it! /s In all seriousness about this point, this is not a scum tell. I don't see any world where not voting town is scummy.
Distancing: Who was I distancing?

Lol I think I ended up asking you more questions than you asked me. You really need to work on your accusations.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:14 am

Post by supercool898 »

I think I need to take a break from this thread. It is really screwing up my school work.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by supercool898 »

I have some time to post right now so I am going to. I don't usually like posting on my phone since it is crap to edit with, but whatever.

In post 704, Frozen Angel wrote::|

He stated "yeah , trust me I'm a doctor" and you believed it. no! you tried to make him talk about it. its a wifom for mafia. if you can't see that. you tried to solve the WIFOM and its not town motivated. and you tried to role fish <

forget OMGUS I really have no idea why I wrote that ... or I just can remember it

:| he wasn't even close to a mislynch. you said for avoiding a mislynch I'll change my vote after youve been asked why are you flipflopping on him ... it seems your tryed to have the both cases at hand. be with the voters and the disagreed ones.

Distancing : the town. you had no solid scum read never ever in this thread. I think your vote on me was your strongest cases so far. that's distancing and trying to lying low.

I need to go right now. Its too late here and my head is exploding ...

Again, I see no circumstance where unvoting town is scummy. Leaving my vote on a town player is promoting a mislynch, so I removed it and put it on someone I think is scum.

Great. I'm not distancing a single person, but the entire town. Wouldn't by the general use of distancing mean that I am town? Also you must realize that I do not have the same reads list as I did from 500 pages ago. My reads are pretty different now.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 706, acryon wrote:
In post 686, TheCow wrote:I hate reads lists, they're so fake and "scummy" -- in a way that doesn't involve jargon.

They don't have to be, although I agree they can become unnecessary points of contention depending on how much credence is given to them. That being said, they are good for some amount of information, and you should only be worried about them if you're scum.

UNVOTE:

@supercool: Of the people on your wagon, how do you feel about each of their perceived or stated reasons for being there? Who's scum? Who's town?

I think that FA, mala, and maybe cow are scum. Titus is a null read for me, since she and neumune haven't really said much yet. I'm waiting for her to catch up with the game.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:13 am

Post by supercool898 »

Btw, FA is at L-1 now. Just throwing that out there
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:16 am

Post by supercool898 »

@Golden the last VC had FA at L-2 and acryon is now voting FA also
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:48 am

Post by supercool898 »

What is a gladiate? I can't find anything on it
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:50 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 875, Frozen Angel wrote: :facepalm: I'm not voting you becuase your voting me or you changed your vote! I don't even care!

I'm voting you because you have no idea why are you voting me right now!

Come on FA, don't misrepresent people. Only scum have motivation to do that and you know well why he is voting for you.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:52 am

Post by supercool898 »

In post 880, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm misrepresenting who? are you even reading his posts ?

nah I know your scum with him

Now you are misrepresenting me too. Acyron agrees with bji's conspiracy theory and has decided that the reward is greater than the risk. Honestly I agree with the latter part too
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 914, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm inviting everyone to ISO ACryon and search about supercool. or Iso supercool and search about Acryon

Your numbers are messed up because you didn't consider Acryon quoting me or vice versa. In fact I have only directly said the word Acryon once (before posting this of course) and Acryon's numbers are incorrect too.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 978, Titus wrote:Roleplay join me and Mala?

Titus, I want you to ask yourself why I would write post 80 given your knowledge of me.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 983, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 982, supercool898 wrote:
In post 914, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm inviting everyone to ISO ACryon and search about supercool. or Iso supercool and search about Acryon

Your numbers are messed up because you didn't consider Acryon quoting me or vice versa. In fact I have only directly said the word Acryon once (before posting this of course) and Acryon's numbers are incorrect too.

I reread both your ISO's

the only thing I can see is buddying - talking to other players about how town is the other one or why your not scumreading the other one .

you never had a direct conversation with each other of any kind (only 1ce in game after my replacement he questioned you why are you scumreading me)

I seriously hope you don't believe that. You should know how much of a lie both of those statements are.

Btw, "you never had a direct conversation with each other of any kind" confirms that FA is scum with golden009!!! /s
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by supercool898 »

All you have said to golden was "also golden I asked you about your reads and your responding yays?! :/" and "golden I need your immidate read on arcy". "Frozen" as a search word in golden's posts only pulls up references to you in quotes he quoted.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 992, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 989, supercool898 wrote:All you have said to golden was "also golden I asked you about your reads and your responding yays?! :/" and "golden I need your immidate read on arcy". "Frozen" as a search word in golden's posts only pulls up references to you in quotes he quoted.

god you want me to test him how?!

like you, sitting there watching him get tired and telling me that he is scum?

I will ask questions and qualify the answers. the very beginning thing a town will do that you never did on Acryon slot

I am not calling him scum. I was simply making a point using sarcasm (as indicated by /s in my original response)
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by supercool898 »

Dang it I have to claim

I am the doctor. I was really hoping you would be able to see that from how I crumbed it earlier Titus.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by supercool898 »

Kill me if you want, I am going to die tonight anyway. At least if you kill me it shows that RP is scum.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #62) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by supercool898 »

GG radiant. Nice knowing you. I am not lying
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 1132, Titus wrote:
In post 1129, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: SuperCool89

yolo

Boo. Bad hammer if sc is town.

Weren't you the one proclaiming I was scum? Come on titus, flip flopping now...
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 1136, bji wrote:
In post 1127, RolePlay25 wrote:Cowbells I'll give you a fucking cookie if you hammer this scumfuck after that terrible fakeclaim.

How are you so sure this is a fake claim?

Super - where is the crumbing? Not that crumbing is evidence of anything of course, because it's just as easily faked as anything else. But I am curious.

Post 80. You don't really think I believed that did you?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by supercool898 »

I was really hoping you would understand my crumb titus because you were talking about how you wished you saw my cop crumb in my first newbie game. I was hoping you would understand I was trying to hide my role and eventually step off my wagon so I didn't get to L-1

PEdit: Why would I vote for somebody who wasn't doing anything scummy?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 1147, bji wrote:
In post 1141, supercool898 wrote:
In post 1136, bji wrote:
In post 1127, RolePlay25 wrote:Cowbells I'll give you a fucking cookie if you hammer this scumfuck after that terrible fakeclaim.

Super - where is the crumbing? Not that crumbing is evidence of anything of course, because it's just as easily faked as anything else. But I am curious.

Post 80. You don't really think I believed that did you?

Where are the other crumbs? You can't possibly just leave one ambiguous crumb like that and expect anyone to pick up on it.

Well I guess I need to get better at crumbing then.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by supercool898 »

Prepare for your mind to be blown RP
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 1148, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 1136, bji wrote:

BJI, lemme give you a guide. If a person claims "Jack of all Trades", "Doctor", or "Cop" after being wagoned day 1 the chances of them actually being any of these things is really, really, really exceptionally low.

Despite this fact, everyone will get cold feet, then someone will be here crying because we were awful people for wagoning the "doctor" and making them claim, and you have to get a new wagon together, which is a real pain. I was actually not looking forward to making the Dwlee wagon happen today.

Make it happen tomorrow in my memory?

Why the heck would you make a dwlee wagon? Wouldn't you attempt an acyron wagon or something? Why do you act like a wagon is burnt out if it starts losing votes?
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by supercool898 »

Why even unvote titus? I am already dead.

RP you sure have dedication don't you? I bet the scum team is super happy they got a PR lynched N1.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by supercool898 »

Well I think I'm gonna peace out now. Scum team, if you would be so kind please throw the game. Bai
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by supercool898 »

In post 1165, RolePlay25 wrote: Nothing personal!

I don't really believe this right now. Honestly I am leaving since you are pissing me off.
I go by Super for short
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2867 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:02 am

Post by supercool898 »

Game over since when? I never got a PM saying it ended and don't see who died
I go by Super for short

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”