Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

You have 20 minutes to convince me why your not giving me a chance to play and why are you so sure about Blood being mafia instead of the reason he agreed on a read and I won't vote you.

pedit - I never said you didn't interacted with anyone else. I said your trolling the whole f... game and your focused on one slot and your not even having doubts about it ...

don't get distracted. tell me reasons. why you think I'm scum ? because the role pm jake gave me wasn't at all ... and I'm sure you never saw my role pm ...
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Neumune
Neumune
Townie
Neumune
Townie
Townie

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Neumune »

I probably won't be able to keep up with this game, so I have to replace out. Wish I could've given more notice, sorry
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:15 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 600, Frozen Angel wrote:You have 20 minutes to convince me why your not giving me a chance to play and why are you so sure about Blood being mafia instead of the reason he agreed on a read and I won't vote you.

pedit - I never said you didn't interacted with anyone else. I said your trolling the whole f... game and your focused on one slot and your not even having doubts about it ...

don't get distracted. tell me reasons. why you think I'm scum ? because the role pm jake gave me wasn't at all ... and I'm sure you never saw my role pm ...

You believe I have been focused on a single slot for the entire game? That is most interesting. Do tell me more about this read through.

As for the vote on me, please, place it. It must have more conviction than your vote on Supercool, since I barely even saw a mention of supercool in your readthrough.

Let us dance this dance, you and I. One shall live, one shall die. Well I suppose your partners may shoot me tonight, but I shall take that as yet another victory.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I wanted to post a read list but your trolling just wasted all the time I had ... my vote on supercool is based on his actions. read my 3 posts and you shall see what I'm talking about...

are you skimming?

my partners are town. stop trolling .... this is my last warning.

and please give me reasons why are you scumreading me ...

my last warning.

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:20 am

Post by acryon »

In post 602, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 600, Frozen Angel wrote:You have 20 minutes to convince me why your not giving me a chance to play and why are you so sure about Blood being mafia instead of the reason he agreed on a read and I won't vote you.

You believe I have been focused on a single slot for the entire game? That is most interesting. Do tell me more about this read through.

To be fair, while I don't think it's accurate to say you have focused almost soley on her slot the
entire
game, you certainly have for at least the last 12+ pages or so, which would also make it disingenuous for you to pretend her claim is complete absurdity.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:26 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Am I physically binding you to prevent you from typing? Am I sitting in the room, snatching the keyboard out of your hands each time you begin to type a reads list (for what little worth such a thing is)? What nonsense.

All that prevents you is you. Specifically, your fear. Your fear of me. With two votes on you, you are wetting yourself in your seat, terrified of what I am saying. Do you know why you are terrified? Because my words have a weight that you cannot possibly deny - the weight of truth. That truth is what you fear. You fear others being shown that truth, so you lash out, so you post smilies, so you attack like an angry dog. An angry poodle, I would say, one of the small ones.

Bloodking's entry to the game was awkward, and he was called out on this. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking ceased playing the game shortly after that awkward entrance. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking, upon being challenged to actually participate, produced a reads list that contained nothing resembling logic. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking, upon being asked to defend that reads list, fled the game. Do you deny this is so?

Come on, vote me. It's your last chance. Your "case" on supercool will tell me a lot about his alignment, but here you have the opportunity to die with honor, without revealing anything more about your partners.

COME ON VOTE ME YOU FUCKING COWARD
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:28 am

Post by bji »

VOTE: Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 602, RolePlay25 wrote:since I barely even saw a mention of supercool in your readthrough.

to show how much you skimmed my post :

in first post :

post : why are you so worried about it? I mean ... he is not a doctor, right?! your afraid of a WIFOM ?
post : :| you think its just a waste of role or are you role fishing?!
post : god bless me. are you seriously going down through this path?
post : having no solid scum reads mean your avoiding danger of being under town pressure. which is highly scum motivated ...

second post :

post : your speaking of preventing a mis lynch ?!!!! :O I mean a mis lynch?!!! he wasn't even close to the hammer point then.

:|

supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:31 am

Post by supercool898 »

Catching up with the thread right now. As of writing this, I have only read up to the below quoted post.

In post 558, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5, TheCow wrote:VOTE: Diego1487
first player to post is lunched
In post 6, supercool898 wrote:PEdit: Interesting,
TheCow already out of RVS

Explain how, supercool898. How is TheCow's RVS vote taking us out of RVS?

TheCow was not making a random vote, but operating off the assumption that the first person to post is scum. Also I view RVS a bit differently than a lot of people on this site (at least who I have played with). I believe that people exit RVS individually. For example (hypothetical situation), half the people in a game could provide enough content to make basic reads on each other, but the other half could not have posted yet due to timezones or whatever. At that point, votes made towards the inactive players would be RVS, while votes made to active players would be non-RVS
I go by Super for short
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 605, RolePlay25 wrote:All that prevents you is you. Specifically, your fear. Your fear of me. With two votes on you, you are wetting yourself in your seat, terrified of what I am saying. Do you know why you are terrified? Because my words have a weight that you cannot possibly deny - the weight of truth. That truth is what you fear. You fear others being shown that truth, so you lash out, so you post smilies, so you attack like an angry dog. An angry poodle, I would say, one of the small ones.

go f... yourself.

tell me the case against me .... right now

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

Expect for I didn't come into the game to lurk. I have a close fo fifty hour work week for just this week only. If I replaced in to merely just lurk I wouldn't have caught up. I'm providing content, I'm engaging etc. basically my actvivt wil be a bit sluggish this week and I think that's totally acceptable, but whatever.

I also know Dan he's a good friend of mine.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:35 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 607, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 602, RolePlay25 wrote:since I barely even saw a mention of supercool in your readthrough.

in first post :

post : why are you so worried about it? I mean ... he is not a doctor, right?! your afraid of a WIFOM ?
post : having no solid scum reads mean your avoiding danger of being under town pressure. which is highly scum motivated ...

second post :

post : your speaking of preventing a mis lynch ?!!!! :O I mean a mis lynch?!!! he wasn't even close to the hammer point then.

An amazing seven posts. With commentary like "god bless me. are you seriously going down this path" and "ha". I don't know how I really could have said this was nothing. To be honest, most of it seems cribbed from the reasons I voted Supercool, making this even more fascinating when you state I am tunneling and doing nothing.

Was I not promised a vote from you? You threaten me and threaten me and threaten me with this action. Where is the vote? I am starting to feel your threats are empty bluster, designed to make me retreat.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:35 am

Post by bji »

In post 610, Malakittens wrote:Expect for I didn't come into the game to lurk. I have a close fo fifty hour work week for just this week only. If I replaced in to merely just lurk I wouldn't have caught up. I'm providing content, I'm engaging etc. basically my actvivt wil be a bit sluggish this week and I think that's totally acceptable, but whatever.

I also know Dan he's a good friend of mine.

I respect that and am OK with it. If you do have time though, I'd like some more explanation on your town reads, specifically with regards to my question in post .
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 605, RolePlay25 wrote:Bloodking's entry to the game was awkward, and he was called out on this. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking ceased playing the game shortly after that awkward entrance. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking, upon being challenged to actually participate, produced a reads list that contained nothing resembling logic. Do you deny this is so?
Bloodking, upon being asked to defend that reads list, fled the game. Do you deny this is so?

Bloodking enterense was Bloodking's enterense. he is not here to answer you. he agreed with an idea and vanished. how scummy is that?
Bloodking made 6 posts and vanished! I don't know what happened to him but its not proving he was scum.
Blooking wan't there for about 6/7 posts. he came into game made a read list and vanished.... wow how scummy...
Bloodking never saw that he is being questioned for those reads .... :facepalm:

I'm asking again why are you so obsessed with lynching me?! all your reasons are based on his inactivity not his playing ...

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also FA is likely town so let's not vote town, Kay?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 606, bji wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel

you might wanna explain ?

RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Malakittens, you are wrong. Period.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 611, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 607, Frozen Angel wrote:

in first post :

second post :

An amazing seven posts. With commentary like "god bless me. are you seriously going down this path" and "ha". I don't know how I really could have said this was nothing. To be honest, most of it seems cribbed from the reasons I voted Supercool, making this even more fascinating when you state I am tunneling and doing nothing.

Was I not promised a vote from you? You threaten me and threaten me and threaten me with this action. Where is the vote? I am starting to feel your threats are empty bluster, designed to make me retreat.

I accused him of role fishing , omgus , being afraid of WIFOM , talking about miss lynch's and distancing

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 am

Post by acryon »

In post 614, Malakittens wrote:Also FA is likely town so let's not vote town, Kay?

Got a second to explain? We could use your voice here.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 616, RolePlay25 wrote:Malakittens, you are wrong. Period.

and your right about what?!! ?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

TALK TO ME INSTEAD OF MAKING NOISE ....

RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:44 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 617, Frozen Angel wrote:I accused him of role fishing , omgus , being afraid of WIFOM , talking about miss lynch's and distancing

Yes, that is a viewpoint the content of his posts. I especially enjoy the part where you complain that finding people "scummy" because they find you "scummy" is a villainous behavior. It contrasts nicely with your entire previous page of doing nothing but that.

I accuse you of receiving a link to a private topic that contains several partners, a mission to murder the town, and an extreme discomfort with the idea of having to do so while already under significant threat.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 616, RolePlay25 wrote:Malakittens, you are wrong. Period.

Glad that's what you chose to go engage me on rather than what you said at the bottom of two pages ago which is a bold face lie.

In post 618, acryon wrote:
In post 614, Malakittens wrote:Also FA is likely town so let's not vote town, Kay?

Got a second to explain? We could use your voice here.

Frozen reminds me of another player. This said player reacts via emotion when town. The pressure from RP is stupid right now and the chances of this being a TVT fight is pretty high.

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:45 am

Post by acryon »

In post 620, Frozen Angel wrote:TALK TO ME INSTEAD OF MAKING NOISE ....

Do you always play this...emotionally? You should understand that being so defensive is often viewed negatively by the town, so it is certainly not helping your case.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 621, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 617, Frozen Angel wrote:I accused him of role fishing , omgus , being afraid of WIFOM , talking about miss lynch's and distancing

Yes, that is a viewpoint the content of his posts. I especially enjoy the part where you complain that finding people "scummy" because they find you "scummy" is a villainous behavior. It contrasts nicely with your entire previous page of doing nothing but that.

I accuse you of receiving a link to a private topic that contains several partners, a mission to murder the town, and an extreme discomfort with the idea of having to do so while already under significant threat.

when I said I find you scummy?!!!!

you are just a troll .............

your accusation is trolling .... your wrong about me and your just making NOISE. more and more NOISES ...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”