Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #200) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 609, ICEninja wrote:Interesting catch, Taly.

Toss Simple Plan behind Wickan and Titus on my "good to lynch today" pile.

I don't see enough support for a Titus wagon, which is fine because I prefer Wickan anyway. Titus, at the moment, is a better lynch than Simple Plan in my eyes though.

Don't expect to see my vote anywhere else though today.

The quote before this post doesn't point to jeanne-Titus, but I don't think Ice ever actually voted for Titus. This one is more perplexing.

Jeane was behaving extremely weird with Titus when she replaced in, remember? "you're loopy because I have the same reads as you and you suspect me".
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #201) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:29 am

Ice was angling for Titus' preferred lynch d1, ASP.

Gun to my head, I think Titus is scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #202) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:56 am

Yeah, I'm town. This should be gg.

VOTE: Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #203) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:00 pm

Yeah but I'm town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #204) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:02 pm

What are you going to do if Titus flips town and I'm NK'd?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:22 pm

I love you too RC.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #206) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Yeah I knew it was you. I called it on the first day!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #207) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:36 pm

I don't care about this game anymore. Do what you want.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #208) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:41 pm

I told Titus and RC to vote for you since day 1 and nobody fucking listened to me, Titus more worried about her townreads, RC too butthurt about his flashwagon to think clearly, he was onto you too for a good while but couldn't get past his Titus tunnel since D1.

I should've kept my vote on you since day 1 but you made some good points and I unvoted.

Whatever town loses this one.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:49 pm

You're voting me so you're scum. There's nothing to talk about, I'm the designated mislynch of the day that was planned. Nothing I can do or say? I mean your points make sense on paper? I decided to vote RC and was against lynching Jeanne at first before day 3?

I don't know, good job I guess?

If I was Frozen right now and coming in without knowing who is who, I'd vote for me too. I dug my own grave by not attacking you harder d1 or trying harder to lynch Jeanne.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:51 pm

I guess we had a small window to lynch you yesterday but RC was so stuck on Titus we wouldn't have the numbers. I don't care if town loses this, everyone played badly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:53 pm

I literally had you and Ice day one until you guys blew up the thread to 50 pages and I lost my way. Look at my iso. No day 1 should go on for that long. If it was any normal game town would have stomped om you and Jeanne.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:07 pm

You know how I know you're scum and not Frozen? Because you started the day voting me, proving that you planned well in advance how you were going to win the game. You strike me as a much more careful player than that as town.

VOTE: Taly
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:07 pm

In post 1649, Frozen Angel wrote:god.

why I'm still alive :/

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh
Rc is better in hammering lylo's. who is town who is scum ?!

I will dig this game up later tonight.

Good that you're town. It's him. His first post today was prepared, rehearsed, and planned for days. He knew it was going to be us 3 in lylo and he's confident now that he will win. I don't know what I can say to convince you. Everyone was townreading me up until Jeanne died then the accusations started coming my way and I played in a carefree way, didn't overthink how things would look after the fact. I've been endgamed before and honestly since everyone was townreading me at first I didn't think I was going to make it this far. I hope you vote for Taly, that's all I can say.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:08 pm

In post 1651, Taly wrote:As for how my posts are supposedly rehearsed? Uh... No. I have plenty of games where I make wall posts and openly admit my thought process and go from there. If anyone is uncertain on why ABR is scum (which I believe I've stated my thinking there very thoroughly.) then I'll reiterate and expand as much as I can.

You started the day with a huge post slamming me with a vote and why I'm supposedly scum. You already had a plan to do that, you didn't just decide overnight that I was going to be the mislynch, you calculated it and took notes along the way. That's how it reads.

In post 1651, Taly wrote:In terms of confidence? No, I haven't been very confident in my reads much at all in D3 - or even too much in this game, my thoughts on the Johnny kill and how I thought it connected to Titus was my true thinking. I even stated that I was ambiguous on ABR

You said you "couldn't see me as scum bussing Jeanne", that's what you said.

In post 1651, Taly wrote:Seeing exactly how ABR talked to RC in twilight, then RCs death - after he hammered Titus without letting her speak, rings to me as scum in full. Which is the most recent evidence showing that he is scum. The "yeah, but I'm town" is something I've seen scum do as much as town, substance is what matters.

You admit this is null at the end, so you simply added this as grave to color Frozen's perception.

In post 1651, Taly wrote:RC recommended lynching ABR over myself in twilight yesterday. Do what you want with that, but that's his view from what has been stated. 1628

You can't do that. You can't say listen to RC. RC was hurt about the flashwagon and wanted me dead not because he thought I was scum, but because I was on his bandwagon and you and Frozen weren't, he wanted revenge. He's said it time and again, "you deserve to lose for trying to lynch me". You're really twisting things to your advantage.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:08 pm

grave = gravy*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #216) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:11 pm

In post 1651, Taly wrote:after he hammered Titus without letting her speak

I do this all the time, look at my profile. I'm just an easy target now because I put the hammer vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:19 am

In post 1656, Frozen Angel wrote:post 1619 : why you said you were wrong about Jeanne?

I thought town was going after low hanging fruit lynches like ASP and Jeanne and I strongly opposed that. I wanted to lynch scum not "bad players" or "lurkers". That's what I was wrong about.

In post 1660, Frozen Angel wrote:َABR I need a scum meta of you bussing your partner.

Taly sames goes for you.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37632

This is a short game with managable pages where I bus both my buddies ^
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #218) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:27 am

In post 1661, Taly wrote:ABR never even put up the idea that he pushed Jeanne to L-1. He already knew Jeanne was going to flip scum.

This is completely preposterous, I almost never do that. If I set my mind to lynch someone I just do it. I play aggressively and I don't wait around or give any warning when I go after somebody. I'm really sick of you twisting everything I do around to your advantage, it's scummy as fuck and I'm going to stop reading your posts because it pisses me off when somebody lies to my face like you're doing. Even though I remind myself this is part of the game, it's getting personal to me. I want to blow up at you and rip apart all the lies coming out your mouth and then slap your manipulative face a good half-dozen times. It's stressing me out. So yes, you're going on ignore and if Frozen wants me to address anything you say I will let her do it but I'm completely finished with you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #219) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:42 am

I hate playing scum because I'm terrible, TERRIBLE at faking authenticity, the more I post the more I'm afraid I'm going to get caught in a lie. As town I post a LOT because I don't care what I'm saying, I'm completely focused on lynching scum even at the expense of my own life. I am unable to transfer the same irreverence from my town game to my scum game, and that's why when I play scum I get carried to victory while I make filler posts. In the game I linked you, I was hoping RBD was going to carry us for the win because there was no way my posting was going to be sustainable for us. I run out of things to say, I over-analyze, and I avoid the thread because I'm afraid of what other players are going to think of me. I'm EXTREMELY selective with what I'm going to post. You can see for yourself that this isn't my play here. I've been putting myself out in the open and pushing hard.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #220) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:41 pm

I've mentally taken a step back. I know you're just playing to your win condition, it's just incredibly frustrating when you're faced with scum posting giant walls of text slamming you in lylo taking advantage of every single interaction out of context to position you to be mislynched. I don't know how to describe it. It's like Tom Cruise in Minority Report where he knows who the killer is but he gets framed by him and they put him in a stasis prison to rot. I don't like playing from this position.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #221) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:37 pm

GG everyone.

Frozen chill out! You were obvtown. Get it together woman!

Taly, nothing personal, just tryna win.

Titus, muahaha :D did my scum game improve?

Mykonian, dead PT?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #222) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Why did you claim a guilty on Taly at the start of yesterday?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #223) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Fortune favors the bold.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #224) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:14 pm

I felt like I was in control the entire time. I just had to sidestep you and ignore Frozen instead of appealing to her constantly like you were doing, I didn't want her to resent me for trying to influence her decision.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:34 pm

I didn't have to quickhammer Titus, but once Taly and RC both voted her, and I knew I was going to get rid of RC, I felt like I had the game on lock and just did it for the sake of expediency.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #226) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:39 pm

RC fucked the town over by being one of the few who townread Ice/Jeanne day 1.

Titus fucked Wickan over by forcing him into a pool with me/jeanne/asp. All I had to do was shoot ASP for a double kill.

Taly played the best game, but from Frozen's previous statements, I knew I had the advantage going into LYLO.

Town needs its heavyweights to work togethe, when they are at each other's throats, scum prevail.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #227) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:47 pm

In post 1574, Titus wrote:
In post 848, Titus wrote:
ASP, ABR, ICE

That should be the hider pool.

Don't mind a Jeanne flip here.

Then an ABR flip.

Why did you make this post?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #228) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:47 pm

Mykonian can release it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #229) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:10 pm

In post 1754, JohnnyFarrar wrote:seriously though scum chat pls

In post 1749, talah wrote:
In post 1746, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mykonian can release it.

Thing is, I would guess he's relaxing on a yacht in the Bahamas right now.

Oh well. Perhaps when his back to the future (tm) style max headroom television prompts him to refill his pepsi. XD

pm him

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”