BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:37 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: Golden
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:31 am

OMG it's TTH.

Hiiiii TTH!
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:39 am

You caught scum yet?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:43 am

Alright, can I sheep you?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:30 am

No time today.

Tomorrow.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Prod revceived.

My bad, probably tonight.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Planning on reading this through today.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:43 pm

First 5 pages, couple of things to address;

In post 51, TellTaleHeart wrote:
You're trying to be cute and funny with remarks like these and I'm not sure what for. There are a lot of interpretations for it, depending on how cynical you are. My first impression was "scum trying to be cute and funny" but that's just me.

I was also thinking this.

In post 62, OceanWind wrote:VOTE: Masquerade

I have townreads on Keyser Soze and mn.

Disagree with the read on Keyser. Didn't understand how you could be town reading him until;

In post 79, OceanWind wrote:
Keyser Soze is a townread because he's pro-active, he's questioning people, moving the game forward. Posts like show a rather transparent thought process and we get a taste of what he's been thinking internally and how he's reacting to game events.

It's uncommon for mafia to fake this level of transparency this early in the game.

And I completely disagree with this. Keyser is not being pro-active, sure he is posting a lot but what are his posts actually achieving? They are all 'could be this, could be that' posts designed to plant seeds in other people's thoughts and allow them to carry out his work for him. Look through his posts in the first 5 pages, he states a lot of things but he always refrains from committing to a read. Keeps all his reads in limbo so he can change them as and when he needs to.

Is he transparent? Again, sure he is. But what is he achieving? He isn't pushing anything, he isn't stating scum reads, he isn't stating people he would like to see lynched for x, y and z reasons. He is simply throwing out a lot of thoughts and seeing what sticks.

In post 108, Keyser Söze wrote:
My vote is still on BlueBloodedToffee - it has evolved into a serious vote as his contributions so far are 'unsatisfying' - he's usually a player who makes things happen - not sit back.

I was going to say I'm surprised that your vote is still on me despite what's happening in game but then I remembered you would love to lynch me if you were scum.

Me being your biggest scum read at this point of the game is pretty poor by anyone's standards. You're also reading me as if you have never seen me inactive/behind as town - would this be a true reflection of your thoughts?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:33 am

Read up to page 10 - this game is a joke.

In post 184, Keyser Söze wrote:
Plus, you haven't been sheeping, you've been scavenging on scraps - but I don't think that behaviour is alignment indicative.

If you don't think it's alignment indicative then why are you making a big song and dance about it? Why does it even need to be stated?

In post 222, Masquerade wrote:
VOTE: Kain
Time to post content.

@BBT: Hope you're ready to post soon.

I hate alts.

This was a very long post to say fuck all. Don't you have somewhere you can keep notes like this so you don't have to clutter the thread? There is, of course, other motivations for doing what you do. Wanna hazard a guess at them?

In post 225, Slandaar wrote:I don't feel your thoughts on Kain are worth discussing Keyser.
It's just a lot of waffle
. If you ignore, as you should, what should be playstyle related things you can then look at actual alignment indicative things ie my argument (perhaps TTH's argument(s)? -I didn't read that post)

Ding, ding, ding!

In post 242, Keyser Söze wrote:Yup, I'm back to null on KainTepes. That OMGUS on Aquanim has left me speechless.

UNVOTE: KainTepes

Another null read? Do you have a single read you can commit to that isn't null, null/town, null/scum, null/lean town, null/lean scum???
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:59 am

In post 269, TellTaleHeart wrote:
From the few data points out there, I think Oceanwind is more likely town than not because of . I can't say I agree with the Keyser townread, but the mn town read looks good and hit's the sweet spot in efficacy.

Only read I disagreed with in this entire post, good stuff TTH!

Ocean is probably scum though.
In post 299, KainTepes wrote:
BBT IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU NEED TO POST.....
I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD PLAYER
BUT IF YOU KEEP DODGING YOUR PRODS THEN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE

You do? Another alt? We have never played together...

In post 339, Masquerade wrote:
@mod
and players: I'm going to replace out. Too many distracting factors in this game. GL.

I feel this completely. This game is full of so much shit, I know I shouldn't, but I'm reading that replace out as town.

In post 354, massive wrote:I'm reading and keeping up, just that all the playacting is getting on my nerves a bit.

You have offered 0 thoughts on the game-state despite posting several times.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 am

In post 409, GuyFawkes wrote:I think it's more likely scum is pushing his lynch

Disagree, should Kain be town he is obvious lynch bait. Scum don't even need to entertain this wagon, they can let town do the pushing for them.

I'm finally caught up and this game is a mess.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:15 am

VOTE: Keyser

This needs to hang. And fast.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:19 am

I mean, we're on page 18 and we haven't had a single serious wagon form? That's appalling.

I'd be looking for a lynch in the next 4 pages. There is far too much shit in this game and it's drowning out anything that is useful.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:40 am

Slandaar, help me lynch Keyser.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:43 am

We can talk.

But let's make things happen at the same time.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:47 am

TTH, you don't want to entertain a Keyser wagon?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:03 pm

You think I'm off on Keyser?

What are your thoughts on my reasons for voting him?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:39 pm

In post 459, Golden Robster wrote:Anybody want to get an Oceanwind wagon going?

I could do this. After Keyser though.

In post 464, TellTaleHeart wrote:I think it
is
true that any impact he could be having is getting diluted in massive volume, and that's what I was talking about earlier in post 269. But I'm still unsure if that's his intent or he just likes hearing himself talk.

OK, but that's not my problem with what he is doing.

In post 467, TellTaleHeart wrote:~Cringe~

Yeah, now I don't like the Keyser wagon.

Could easily be a bus. We also both know his vote doesn't stick for more than 3 posts.

In post 474, Aquanim wrote:
That being said, you played against scum-Keyser in Mini Normal 1719 - my feel-read of that game is that he was a lot less assertive about his opinions as compared to Mini 1744 where I saw him as town, and this game is feeling more like the latter than the former to me. You played in the first game so you might have a different perspective; if so I'd like to hear it.

Is this you saying that you think Keyser has been assertive with his opinion this game? If so, show me some examples.

In post 481, Boonskiies wrote:I'm so jazzed.

It's BBT!! Long time no see!

Golden Rob and mn were pinging my scumdar pretty hard. Like...ahh...I can handle mn's playstyle and attitude, but the way he reacts and brings up Golden Rob's slot seems like buddy to me.

On a side note of that, holy Keyscum Soze.

I'm liking TTH; I'm happy to town read her.

Boonie!!!!

Talk about MN and GR some more. Also, what makes you think Keyser is scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:31 am

I always read bits and pieces as the game plays out but I obviously reread during my catch up. I don't follow the game closely until I'm actually in the process of contributing.

I don't see Keyser being assertive at all and the fact he went back to a null read should tell you something. Effort is not indicative alignment, look at his content. It's poor.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:14 am

It shows 'effort' in an attempt to make reads. It shows a pro-active attitude. It shows an attempt to scum hunt.

But this all falls flat on it's face when it always ends with a null read and a serious lack of committment and conviction.

Agree or disagree?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:18 am

I don't know whether he did or not. What I do know is that the content he is producing is less than impressive.

Did you agree or disagree with my last post?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:22 am

I mean, even when Keyser was voting Kain he still said he needed time to sort the slot.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:44 am

Firstly, you're assuming all scum think everything through that they do; this isn't the case.

Secondly, I just gave you multiple reasons for why scum!Keyser might do what he did. There is also the point that he wanted to push the wagon along to ensure Kain was lynched; he cannot achieve this if he doesn't cast his vote. This allows him to present all his scum points on Kain for everyone to see. Then he can backtrack but his reasons always remain in the thread for other people to think about/use. He's planting seeds of doubt and letting town do the leg work for him.

If Kain got lynched right now, who would you say is the primary pusher of the wagon? Who would shoulder the most responsibilty for the lynch? It certainly isn't Keyser but he has contributed a hell of a lot to lynch a person he doesn't have a read on.

PEdit - I can't read Kain for shit and I'm hoping he gets vigged.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:17 am

Who's soft claim?

TTH, if I sheep you Today, will you help me lynch Keyser Tomorrow?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:24 am

If he flips town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:25 am

Ugh, seems pretty dumb to lynch him when he could be a PR.

I'm not enjoying this game at all.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:27 am

Don't you think the Kain situation sorts itself out over time anyway?

Like, we can revisit D3 if it's needed. You get me?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:29 am

I don't know what kind of role he is crumbing.

What do you think it is?

PEdit - TTH, I'm not lynching Kain. I think you should stop.

^^^ is not scum posting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:30 am

The only reason I am saying it is because if Kain is scum, he will be easy to catch.

I want to catch the people who are much more likely to slip through the net. Like Keyser.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:34 am

Alright.

Can you help me lynch Keyser now?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:38 am

Aqua is prob town so I'm not interested in that.

Why have you changed your mind on Keyser?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:46 am

Yeah, it's that he is throwing lots of ideas around about why 'X' could be scum then he nullifies it in his next sentence to exclude himself from pushing/being a part of a wagon. But it's the point of leaving those thoughts out there for other people to pick up and run with.

There is also the lack of any sort of commitment/conviction to a read and we're on page 22. That's also pretty appalling, no?

PEdit - Too many people? There is like, 3. If that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:54 am

They're not posting nearly as often as Keyser.

Keyser does a lot of busy posting but it doesn't actually provide anything. It's just 'stuff'.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:55 am

Masquerade's replace out was pretty town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:05 am

TTH you're killing me!

Why would scum be frustrated with the game-state? I'd say it's pretty ideal for scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:33 am

Keyser you're still doing it now.

We're on page 22.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:21 am

Scum posting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:43 am

Prodge.

Will be here when I can.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:11 am

I'll make this priority tomorrow.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 am

I don't care about your vote.

You're probably scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:50 am

Ocean was scummy.

I haven't read any of Irchers posts, but still, probably scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:44 am

Too many vanity wagons.

Icky. Will catch up on this when I get home tonight.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:05 am

Keyser, I don't plan on talking you out of anything.

I can't convince scum I'm town. You already know that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:17 am

Nah, I'm good.

I'll just give my thoughts on the game and whoever is town on my wagon will realise I'm town, unvote, and then scum will follow suit.

Easy game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:45 am

Keyser is doing a decent job of looking town lately.

Looking forward to reading this.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:55 am

I'll get to this within 30 mins.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:26 am

In post 540, TellTaleHeart wrote:With townreads on Slandaar, Aquanim, and maybe Golden Robster I'm still hunting out of a
really
big pool. And it's page 22.

Talk to me about GR being town.

In post 551, Keyser Söze wrote:
BlueBloodedToffee's false-pressure on OceanWind's slot makes me want to revisit that slot too.

What?

In post 623, TellTaleHeart wrote:I'm actually kind of with Ircher in thinking BBT might be scum. :(

TTH, you have my attention.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:44 am

In post 626, TellTaleHeart wrote:Pretty similar. The case on Keyser just isn't that great. The fact that he's frustrating me on Kain is also concerning me.

Are you saying town don't present bad cases TTH? I mean, I don't even feel my case on Keyser is bad, I think it's pretty valid.

In post 642, Aquanim wrote:
@everyone
: If you don't think Kain is scum, I want to know what in the above you disagree with.

He has claimed PR and should be left alone for the time being.

In post 643, Keyser Söze wrote:
BlueBloodedToffee is also in my uncomfortable pile:
- blind/empty wagon driving
- pushing non-alignment indicative behaviour as scummy
- opportunistic play
- possible buddying attempt

TL:DR

BlueBloodedToffee has spent nearly all his time tunneling me (anti-town/scummy) presenting no alignment indicative argument. He has discredited my contributions so far, and is actively pushing only my wagon, instead of trying to figure out who is town, who is scum. I do not feel like BlueBloodedToffee is concerned in engaging me - his only concern (based on his miss-reps, discredits, leeching onto other's reads/thoughts on me, loud/empty wagon pushing and non-alignment indicative argument) is to get me miss-lynched. Take away his his tunnel on me, and his ISO is hollow. I cannot see BlueBloodedToffee's town-motivation in his D1 play so far.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

You know what I hate? When I start thinking a player could be town and I see bullshit like this. Like, really? Before I respond, I want you to know that I didn't even click your spoiler. If you have a point to make, make it concisely.

- I have provided a valid case on you - so 'blind wagon driving' is a lie.
- Is it non-alignment indicative behaviour because you say so? Because I say it is alignment indicative. Now what?
- How have I been opportunistic?
- Who am I buddying?

If I believe you are scum, how exactly is me focusing my energy on getting you lynched scummy? Are you suggesting I have not interacted/gained reads on other players? Because if so, once again, you're lying.

Discredited your contributions? I genuinely laughed out loud when I read this, you haven't contributed anything substantial. It's all empty fluff, planting seeds, looking busy.

I disagree that my ISO is hollow if you take out my case on you.

In post 644, Thor665 wrote:I will go over some posts in more detail in a little bit, as I have to chauffer my girlfriend to work.

I wanted to get out there though that BBT came across as a strong townread this page.

I realise you're talking about Boon here. Talk to me about Boon being town please.

In post 648, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 601, Thor665 wrote:Feels empty to me as a slot.

This does not say anything. Instead of saying everything I write is empty, please state which points you agree or disagree with.

Nobody has to disagree/agree with anything you say - you do it enough yourself. You could have a full conversation with yourself you're so indecisive.

The amount of 'could be this, could be that' posts you make is astounding.

I think that's fixed.
Last edited by SirCakez on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:45 am

Mod, can you fix that quote please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:58 am

- Fuckkkkkkkk, this looks so town. This reminds me so much of how I first felt about Thor when I started playing with him.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 am

Boon, you look like scum to me.

Ease my concerns.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:01 am

I find I can get frustrated with Thor as either alignment, though I don't get AS frustrated as scum.

Haha, alright. I do have other candidates, but I'm watching you :cop:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:15 am

In post 678, TellTaleHeart wrote:VOTE: BBT

Here, I guess I should do this. If we run up Kain he's just going to claim an investigative and everyone will unvote because he's so "obviously" town. Meanwhile we can make a pretty-looking case on someone who's not particularly likely to flip scum and smell our own farts about how much we "pressure" our scumreads.

In post 683, Keyser Söze wrote:Deadline: 4 days, 20 hours, 12 minutes. Plenty of time. No fucking early roleclaims.

Can someone present a logical argument (without insults or non-alignment indicative factors) showing how/why BlueBloodedToffee is town. Basically, if he is town, I want to stop wasting my time attacking his tunnel on me, and move on.

Moreover, does anyone null/scum read Aquanim (who I currently town read)? Then we can put that to bed for now too.

In post 693, TellTaleHeart wrote:Fine.

VOTE: Titus

What do you think about Guy Boon?

Can you ISO him first?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:15 am

Huh, I'm in the middle of catching up in another tab.

Ignore those quotes for now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:36 am

In post 683, Keyser Söze wrote:
Can someone present a logical argument (without insults or non-alignment indicative factors) showing how/why BlueBloodedToffee is town. Basically, if he is town, I want to stop wasting my time attacking his tunnel on me, and move on.

Sure, BBT is obvtown. Just look at his posting.

In post 693, TellTaleHeart wrote:Fine.

TTH, what are you doing in this game?

In post 705, Keyser Söze wrote:Does anyone else want to try and sell me BBT is NULL? Or BBT is TOWN? Give me quotes and simple words.

Why are you so desperate for someone to CHANGE your scum read?

In post 730, Ircher wrote:
Ok, my inquiry on Massive is done. I'm getting town vibes there. I think I can upgrade TTH to a townlean and pops is still neutral/scum. I am reconsidering my stance on Thor as Thor vs. Keyser may be TvT (such fights have a habit of being that)

With that said, I still scumread BBT.
VOTE: BBT

OK, why are you scum reading me? I haven't read any of your spoilers. Too much.

Talk about how you got town vibes from massive as well.

In post 741, Boonskiies wrote:Also, this is Town BBT....he's just not active. Like holy fuck.

Oh dear Boon; why are you trying to read me D1? How am I obv town?

In post 746, Aquanim wrote:BlueBloodedToffee has at no point expressed "multiple comments about multiple players".

The few comments BBT has made about players who aren't Keyser don't convince me that he's thinking seriously about determining alignments either; there's a few things about Kain which are non-committal as to Kain's alignment, an unexplained scumread on Ocean, a townread on the Masquerade slot solely based on its replacing out, and an unexplained townread on me. That's it.

I think you're town so I'm just quoting this to amuse myself.

'BBT has made 0 reads/given 0 opinions on any other player except Keyser...well except for the reads/opinions he gave on A, B, C and D. Other than that? Nothing.'

Come on man. Give me a break.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:57 am

In post 791, Ircher wrote:On purposely not reading the thread. So, apparently, I'm scum cuz of my predecessor & not only have you not, but you are also unwilling to review my posts cuz I'm scum? That's a logically fallancy actually. Quite frankly, I think we should lynch BBT for stating this, there is ZERO town motive behind this post.

Purposely not reading the thread...what are you talking about?

I am unwilling to review your posts...what are you talking about?

3 more pages to go...man.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:04 am

In post 835, Keyser Söze wrote:
You need to convince us you're town and not scum. That's the game, otherwise our votes will stay on you. There are 3 votes on you. Tell us where those 3 votes should be instead. Just make sure you do this "talking" before the weekend.

I don't care if your votes stay on me, I'm not getting lynched Today. There are much better options and I'm obvtowning the shit out of this game.

You're very likely to be scum. Ircher and Aqua are probably town, so meh, I'll wait for them to see the error in their ways and we can all move on.

In post 853, Thor665 wrote:
He's posting only theory and gross proof of not reading anything.
I am of the opposite read from you there.

Yeah, I'm back on the Keyser is scum train. I was only skim-reading the game prior to tonight.

I am, however, uneasy about the composition of the Keyser wagon. What are your thoughts on that?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:06 am

I'm caught up.

I'd lynch any of Keyser, Guy, Boon Today. Maybe Titus or massive but that would be compromise only.

First 3 are all scum reads.

PEdit - Right. See above.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:07 am

Meh, I have exposed my hand before you have ISO'd Guy now.

Ah well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:07 am

Exactly, which is why it's compromise.

I have 3 much better options.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:10 am

I want more.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:14 am

You won't leave me alive that long and we both know that.

If I catch you, it has to be D1.

I'm glad we both agree that Guy is scum though, that's certainly a direction I'm looking at going in.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:21 am

In post 894, Thor665 wrote:
I already did this with Aquanim - what part of my answer to them left you confused/wanting more.

Can you point me to it?

Bound to skim/glaze over some things trying to read 15 pages.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:25 am

Thor is your avatar from an old video game?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:27 am

LOL, what?

Why not?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:30 am

Haha, I accept that. I appreciate you finding it for me and I actually remember reading it now.

That's fair I guess, I disagree with the conclusion but we can sort that another day.

How do you feel about lynching Guy?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:31 am

I agree it presents low information, but I think it has an excellent chance of flipping scum and you're confusing games :P
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:02 pm

OK Keyser let's talk about Boon and Guy.

Leave some thoughts for me to read tomorrow.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:20 pm

VOTE: Guy
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:32 am

Titus and Ircher should do something with their votes.

Voting Guy looks like a great option.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:45 pm

I don't know what to do in this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Lynching Ircher seems pretty bad though?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:50 pm

I don't know?

I just don't feel like I'm in this at all. I'll be here for a little while, couple of hours or so.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:13 pm

Lynching Ircher is bad because he looks pretty town (though I have read very little of the past 500 posts or so, so if something major has happened, point me to it).

I still want to lynch Guy I think.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:24 pm

LOL, yeah.

I'm lynching Guy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Should Guy flip scum, I'd lynch Titus next.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Ircher probably isn't scum though and lynching him seems like a bad idea.

Someone hammer please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:37 am

Hey Thor,

Why is Ircher scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:59 am

Well I have no idea who is scum on the Guy wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:09 am

In post 1400, Boonskiies wrote:LOL.

Alright. I'm a Town Watcher. I watched Slandaar last night. Got two names. Claim your actions. I'll let you guys at it.

I <3 you Boon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:31 am

In post 1422, Boonskiies wrote:Hey, Aqua, Pop, TTH, and Thor. Let's have a little chat.

Who do you guys believe is scum in this group of 4?

Pop and Thor have the best chance of flipping scum in that group me thinks.

I would be HIGHLY surprised to see Aqua flip scum. I doubt TTH is scum either.

This is so exciting, suspense is killing me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:37 am

In post 1470, TellTaleHeart wrote:
You have anything to say now that Kain is also close to confirmed scum?

He is?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:41 am

I'm not sure how you're getting that but's he's impossible for me to read so, meh.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:10 am

VOTE: Thor
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:50 am

Come back and SUPER surprised Thor hasn't been lynched yet.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:39 am

I agree with Keyser.

Thor not targeting Keyser to clear up two of his reads is pretty sketchy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:49 am

Yes.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:19 am

Hi Titus.

What you doing?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #88) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:40 pm

Someone help me out.

Is Ircher scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:51 am

Agree with Boon not shooting. I'm going to have to try and reread this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:33 am

Still haven't read. Not feeling this game at all.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:01 am

I'm thinking about it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:40 am

VOTE: Ircher
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:20 am

I could lynch massive.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:52 am

Hammer
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:44 am

VOTE: massive
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:48 am

UNVOTE:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:03 am

What are you doing?

Unvote me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 am

Unvote me if you're town because I'll get hammered.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:22 am

I thought she was scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:33 am

I'll say it again.

Because I thought she was scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:46 am

Because I thought she was scum and wanted her lynched.

You're making an awful big deal out of this after you're the one who put her to L-1.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Keyser/Ircher/massive scum team?

I'm pretty sure both of the first two are scum, less sure on the third one.

Like Aquanim for town, if he is scum he has played pretty well IMO. I think I like Pops for town as well? Though I admit I haven't reevaluated him for some time.

Either way, the above three are my lynch pool for today with a big preference for one of the first two.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Ircher replaced my original scum read slot as well (Ocean). I really wish I had paid more attention to this game.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Aquanim, talk to me about where you're at.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:54 pm

Alright, sorry if I'm wrong but I don't see how Keyser can be town.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:55 pm

No, you know what. I'm going to be patient and wait for some other people to post.

My LyLo vote is reserved for Keyser though.

UNVOTE:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:30 pm

Oh really?

I'm suddenly scummy now? Walk me through that 180 would you?

Kain has clearly been blocked; look at the power town has. Scum must have a roleblocker so I'm not particularly interested in that. That, of course, is on the basis that Kain's claim is real which I don't even know about.

But yeah, walk me through your read on me would you?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:32 pm

As was obvious.

Keyser trying to spin that into a scummy narrative on me was awful as well.

Just waiting to hear from Aqua and then I'm ready to vote.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:36 pm

Because scum have a role blocker.

They role block your action and your actions fails as a result of this.

How are you not understanding what is happening?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:44 pm

I would say you're being role blocked so your claim comes under scrutiny as you're probably the easiest lynch of the PRs if you really are a cop.

Now, what do you think about Keyser?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:50 pm

What makes you think Aquanim is scum?

They are not scared of you - they can roleblock you so you're no threat. Once we lynch their roleblocker, I guarantee you that you die the very next night. Plus, they had other PRs to take care of first.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:54 pm

OK, well, look over D1 and look at Keyser's wagon.

Look how many confirmed town were on Keyser's wagon and look at how many counter-wagons formed to the Keyser wagon whilst the Keyser wagon sat idle. If Keyser were town, why did scum not jump on his wagon when it was flavour of the day? If Keyser were town, why were there so many counter-wagons being formed?

These are questions that need asking. Not to mention that the majority of the people on the counter-wagons are unflipped and most likely contain at least two scum.

PEdit - I'm not sure it's important but I assume it was to do with my hammer on Titus?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:56 pm

Aqua is normally on around this time, I wanted a chance to speak with him before I left.

Aqua, can you give me your thoughts on my thoughts around Keyser and where you're at in the game overall when you get here please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:00 am

The speed of the Keyser wagon doesn't matter because if you're town, and you believe I'm town, then at one point the Keyser wagon was all town and the speed of it doesn't matter.

What does matter is the people on the wagon, the numerous counter-wagons that formed and the people who are on those counter-wagons.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:07 am

Here are some VCs for everybody's viewing pleasure before I leave.

Enjoy.

In post 775, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.11

Keyser Soze (4) -
Thor665
GuyFawkes
, BlueBloodedToffee,
Boonskies

Ircher (3) -
Titus
, KainTepes, massive
BlueBloodedToffee (3) - Keyser Soze, Ircher, Aquanim
Titus
(2) - popsofctown,
TellTaleHeart

Boonskies
(1) -
Slandaar

Not voting (0)

(expired on 2016-03-13 08:31:00) remain until day end

In post 1008, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.14

Keyser Soze (4) -
Thor665, GuyFawkes
, BlueBloodedToffee,
Boonskies

GuyFawkes
(4) - Keyser Soze, Ircher,
TellTaleHeart
, popsofctown
Boonskies
(1) -
Slandaar

Aquanim (1) - KainTepes
BlueBloodedToffee (1) - Aquanim
Ircher (1) - massive

Not voting (1) -
Titus

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch someone.

In post 1099, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.15

Keyser Soze (5) -
Thor665
GuyFawkes
, BlueBloodedToffee,
Boonskies
, KainTepes
GuyFawkes
(3) - Keyser Soze,
TellTaleHeart
, popsofctown
Boonskies
(1) -
Slandaar

BlueBloodedToffee (1) - Aquanim
Ircher (1) - massive

Not voting (2) -
Titus
, Ircher

In post 1201, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.17

GuyFawkes
(5) -
TellTaleHeart
, popsofctown, Aquanim, BlueBloodedToffee, Ircher
Keyser Soze (5) -
Thor665, GuyFawkes, Boonskies
, KainTepes,
Slandaar

Ircher (2) - massive,
Titus

Not voting (1) - Keyser Soze

In post 1392, SirCakez wrote:
Votecount 1.19

GuyFawkes
(7) -
TellTaleHeart
, popsofctown, Aquanim, BlueBloodedToffee, Ircher, Keyser Soze,
Thor665

Ircher (4) - massive,
Titus, Boonskies, GuyFawkes

Keyser Soze (2) - KainTepes,
Slandaar

Not voting (0)

If you believe both myself and Kain to be town then nobody but town has ever voted for Keyser. Look at how many unflipped people are pushing the counter-wagons; scum pushing a counter-wagon to their buddy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Keyser was the roleblocker. Would explain his huge outburst to Thor as well and his desperation to not get lynched D1.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:31 am

I town read Ircher based on his initial entrance and made the mistake of equating effort to towniness.

I can't read Kain for shit so I'm just gonna try and lynch the scum roleblocker and then wait for scum to kill him. What makes you think Kain is scum?

Even if Kain is scum (which he probably isn't) that's only ONE unflipped vote in the entire DP. One. With numerous counter-wagons showing up all over the place. I'm not sure how you're missing what I'm trying to say here Aqua.

Stop using pre-flip associatives because your bias that Kain must be scum is clearly clouding your ability to read Keyser. Everything I said about Keyser on D1 still applies now only now we have a lot of additional information (see above) that shows Keyser is very likely to be scum here.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:41 am

Like, where has Keyser's 180 read on me come from?

He just suddenly starts attacking me from nowhere after I call him out as scum.

Also, people should go read . Keyser appears to identify massive as pretty much 'confirmed scum' from his view and yet he starts looking towards Ircher. I wonder what that's about, he also never revisits massive.

If Keyser flips scum, massive is almost certainly scum as well.

I need to revisit Ircher in some detail; I have seen some things that might mean he isn't scum (especially if Keyser IS scum). But I can sort that later.

My vote is pretty much set on Keyser for today.

Let's get this done.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:50 am

Vote me then Keyser.

What are you waiting for?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #119) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:50 am

Tell me why you haven't pushed massive as well while you're there.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:53 am

Yeah, I get it. The hammer was scummy, blah, blah blah.

What are you waiting for? VOTE ME.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:54 am

For the first time in this entire game you seem sure about a decision.

Where is your vote?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:54 am

Also, why didn't you push massive?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:54 am

No.

You think I'm scum and I'm voting for you.

Let's 1v1 it right now in LyLo and get this over with.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:55 am

My 'scum buddies' will defend me by jumping on your wagon, won't they?

You have no reason not to vote me right now unless you're worried that you will lose the 1v1.

PEdit - I'm more concerned with you right now Keyser, my dear.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:57 am

In post 1700, Keyser Söze wrote:
Thor665 (6) - Boonskiies, BlueBloodedToffee, popsofctown, KainTepes, Ircher, Titus,

^^
I'm hunting for 3 mafia.

There's at least 1 scum on that wagon, possibly 2.

And at least 1 off of it: Keyser Soze, massive, Aquanim.

[OFF] If I remove my town-read (Aquanim) that leaves
massive

Why did you not vote for massive here?

You said you think 1 scum was off the wagon. You would know you were town, you were town reading Aqua and so the only person left off the wagon was massive. He should be confirmed scum from your perspective.

Why did you not vote him?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:58 am

Like, you didn't even mention him once after this.

Give me a break.

Can we lynch him already.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:01 am

COME ON KEYSER!!!!!

Commit to something for the first time this game.

VOTE ME.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:01 am

This is your page-top reminder that Keyser is scum and you should vote for him.

Thank You.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:14 am

How disappointing Keyser.

I really do have to leave soon as well.

I hope to see Keyser has been lynched when I return in approximately 3-4 hours.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #130) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 am

I mean, you can respond to my accusation or just keep dodging.

Keeping dodging probably gets you lynched even quicker though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:27 am

But you PoE massive as the only one who could be scum off the wagon and you said 1 scum was off the wagon. That means, from your view, massive HAD to be scum.

So, like, you really should have been voting massive there and you didn't. Which is strange.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #132) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:28 am

I'd rather lynch you today and discuss massive tomorrow.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #133) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:31 am

I still don't understand why you're not voting for me Keyser.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #134) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:38 am

But you think I'm scum. I'm hardly going to be quick hammered am I which appears to be your primary concern.

You can catch my scum buddies when they join your wagon. I think you force my scum buddies to make a decision if you vote me back, otherwise, they can just sit back and watch what happens.

Vote me and force them to make a decision.

Go.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #135) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:41 am

Your notable change in attitude would seem to imply that your earlier outburst on me was faked.

Plus, why would you get so angry with someone you think is scum?

Nothing you're doing makes any sense from a town perspective. I look forward to handing you rope.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:42 am

I wonder if scum have day talk and Keyser is waiting for some advice from his buddies.

That's what me thinks.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:46 am

Keyser hasn't been lynched yet.

How disappointing.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:05 am

I mean, it's pretty obvious from your post that you thought massive was the only person who could be scum off the wagon.

So, when you deny that, it's a flat out lie.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:28 am

Are you saying your own analysis is not valid?

Because I've been trying to say that all game so you would save me a lot of trouble.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:53 am

What was the point of that post?

Did you just tell one of your scum reads to stop being scummy because I think you did?

What makes you think I don't understand what Keyser is saying? I am being very clear with what I am saying and you either a) don't understand it or b) are scum with Keyser and are not entertaining it.

Keyser very clearly thought massive was scum. He should have followed this read, especially given another mislynch put us in LyLo and he never entertained it.

I find that strange.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:13 am

I'm moving off of you today Keyser.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:11 am

VT.

I am in disbelief that people are not seeing that Keyser is scum. I need scum to bus in order to lynch him which is ridiculous.

I guess I'll just wait while you guys sort out what you wanna do.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:58 am

Nah.

I'll wait.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Indeed.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Kain, can you vote Keyser please?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:19 pm

If you want to vote for me, you should do it now.

Both you and Keyser have already decided I'm scum so I don't know what you're waiting for.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #147) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:19 pm

You seem sure each other are town and you appear to be town reading Aqua...that pretty much gives you scum doesn't it?

So, tell me again, what are you waiting for?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #148) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:15 pm

Keyser's arrogance is killing me.

I can't wait to lynch him.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Talk to me about Keyser massive. Also, what do you make of both Ircher and Aqua jumping to his defence?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Talk to me about Keyser massive. Also, what do you make of both Ircher and Aqua jumping to his defence?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #151) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Looks like one of Pops/Aqua is scum then, I see no reason for scum!massive not to join the BBT train.

What a fun game! Not even a sniff of Keyser getting hammered yet either, I wonder what that could mean...
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:08 am

You're getting lynched Keyser. It's only a matter of time.

I can wait.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:25 am

Haha, I do love your confidence.

You'll be taking that to your grave.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:46 am

And still Keyser hasn't been hammered.

Keyser is now confirmed scum to me. I will not be moving my vote.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:22 am

Sweet.

Let's get to voting then.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:24 am

Don't be scurred homie.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:46 am

Keyser, I'm gonna laugh soooo hard when I lynch you. Though, I suspect town are the less active players right now, which is a shame.

People should vote Keyser or BBT today. Let's get this over with.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:53 am

What will be interesting to see is, after all this hesitation, the votes that pile onto me if Keyser receives just one more vote.

Watch the fireworks. Scum will have to move and they'll begin voting me to counter the Keyser wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:53 am

Keyser, why do you think you haven't picked up a second vote?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:33 pm

Yeah but, like, surely scum want to lynch him, no?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:58 am

Hoping the activity picks up soon. Understandable that things are slow during Easter Holidays but I really want to get to lynching scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #162) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:01 am

Keyser is really taking his time presenting why I'm scum as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #163) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:28 am

Well scum have had a long time to vote and hammer Keyser and they haven't done it. This leads me to believe that Keyser is scum.

Kain, vote Keyser please.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #164) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:28 am

Any insight pops?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #165) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:37 am

Here we go!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #166) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:38 am

In post 1888, popsofctown wrote:I think the lack of LyLo scumwagoning following your vote on Keyser means that either you or Keyser are scum. I haven't decided which one is scum yet, though. I'm reading

Can I get your thoughts on both Keyser and myself? What do you think about the VCs I presented?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #167) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:18 am

Bad feelings have taken over.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #168) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:20 am

We're literally always the opposite alignment.

I really need to start lynching you right off the bat.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #169) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:20 am

Fuck, sorry town
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #170) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:21 am

Knew I should have unvoted once Pops voted.

Made a whole cold feet post and then decided to just go ahead with the lynch anyway.

Sigh, WP scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #171) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:25 am

Annoyed isn't even the word

What an awful game from me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #172) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:41 am

I do get the issue with lurkers, it has been a huge gripe of mine for a long time. You cannot lynch lurkers, especially on this site, everyone gets really prickly around the issue.

The problem with it is that not all the people who post infrequently are lurkers, I think I would be correct in saying that regardless of alignment massive posts when he can. So, he's just a low post count player. Again though, the issue with this is that, IMO, it makes him extremely difficult to get a read on because they're never around for anything that happens and continuously seem like they're in catch up mode.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”