Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #0) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:48 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Hello everyone so I have replaced in over BlueYoshi and I am currently reading over all of the posts so give me about an hour than I'll be in this

Pedit: I will soon find out
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:45 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.

Bacde (null+) - I have never played with someone who bases reads off of tones and emotion so I want to see how that works out. Overall I thought his jump on JarJar at first was iffy especially because not doing anything explicitly town doesn't make you scum it may just make you a bad town, but than later he explains everything nicely and his jump makes a whole lot more sense, however I would love to hear your thoughts on more than just JarJar even if its to say you think everyone else is town since you have basically only talked about JarJar so far (well never mind he just explained his other reads) (null+)

Shotty (null-) - You don't seem to have done that much this game with your only seemingly real vote being for pressure but that was it. You do say that it isn't your playstyle to post reads until later but its always nice to know what other people are thinking and also just not posting much of anything of substance is kind of iffy in my opinion (null-)

Dunn (null++) - Liking the content here, questions for days and some nice analysis, love the spoiler tags over large quoting and analysis so I think wow this page isn't long than BAM! double the length, a truly good surprise. I am getting town reads from him in the way he has been looking at the other players (null++)

Scout (null+) - So if it helps if I were scum and it were night right now you wouldn't even make the short list of people I would like to kill so don't hold yourself back over posting in fear of getting night killed its important to get your opinion out there. I think that you have some flowing reads which is nice nothing seemed super out of sorts in your line of logic and your also fully willing to defend yourself instead of not responding or shrugging things off which is much more scummy in my opinion. (null+)

JarJar (null) - Ok so I might be blind since its a pretty popular opinion right now but I am not seeing super scum JarJar, apparently he is just following main flow but his latest read list seems mostly original aside from I suppose reading Dunn as town which seems to be pretty popular but than does that make me scum for thinking Dunn is town, its popular for a reason. I don't think he has done anything to make himself super town in my opinion but he also isn't super scummy either. (null)

Low (null) - Well I don't really have much to say here... Moving along (null)

Mountain (null) - So he mostly seems to talk about JarJar in a positive light and his read on yoshi being not scum that is about it would love to see more content such as views on other people. I would also recommend reading back but if you don't than I expect more from you in the future, though for now I will except your laziness as an excuse for not posting other reads, but not forever. (null)

Rask (null+) - Hey Rask long time no see! I take most of what he says at the beginning to be not serious and jokes and only when he says he is really starting the game am I taking his posts seriously. He seems to be talking a teaching role in trying to get the game started at the beginning but i really didn't like his whole "lynching me D1 is totally fine" thing but than later I liked his analysis on Shotty and he seemed a lot more town in how he actually went around things. (null+)

Tommy (null) - I am really not too sure on Tommy I am not getting much of a feel from his posts at all though I thought that his hypothesis on Zach and Dunn was pretty funny. More thoughts to come but nothing comes to mid right now. (null)

Transcend (null+) - I like his thoughts and his one on one with Rask, he stuck with his vote for a long time defending himself and I see a general town mindset here and not a scummy one. (null+)

Trivium (null) - Many posts not much substance, however not much scummy activity. He pulled the newbie card which I would buy if he hadn't joined in 2015. He is just kind of null in my books until future notice (null)

Zach (null+) - Loving the sarcastic images 10/10 please continue. I honestly don't think that scum would be this pushy and sarcastic, however in all honesty you should chill on the jokes and the snippy comments since in certain contexts it could end up seeming scummy. (null+)

Wow that took me like an hour and a half of looking through ISO's. Forgive me for not quoting anything yet I don't like massive quote walls in my read list, especially when its 20 pages worth of possible analysis, but this is my current feelings for the game. Also as you go from top to bottom I get more and more tired so my analysis of players at the bottom of my list is probably just plain bad or basic since I was just skimming ISO's at the end.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #2) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands. After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
I am confused are you disagreeing because you are the only one who got a null- or are you disagreeing on the fact that I posted a read list. If it is on the read list than
In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.
(I just noticed now it was supposed to be "not actually" not "no actually")As I said it is my feelings at this very moment now that I have caught up. I posted it because I
specifically
wanted people to know where I stand since I just replaced in and my views aren't the same as Yoshi's. If you are honestly mad that I posted a read list on D1 than I am confused because using your argument, and tell me if I'm wrong, we should just wagon somebody that we think is scum but without ever having posted a read list and formed opinions D1, which by the way is litearlly the perfect scenario for somebody to drive a mislynch, and than talk about what we did wrong D2. That sounds like a pretty bad idea to me. Instead of following a statistic and forming your future plays off of past bad mislynches why not attempt to find scum now so we don't mess up? The beginning to that is trying to find actual evidence yolo wagoning D1 is not the way to go about that. Most certainly me posting my opinions won't screw people up if you think it will than feel free to ignore me but you could also be constructive and maybe post something of substance yourself.

TL:DR yolo wagoning D1 is bad and how mislynches happen, posting read lists D1 doesn't ruin the game
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #3) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Oh and I forgot
VOTE: Drmyshottyizsik
No point in saying he is the scummiest here than not vote him
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #4) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Bacde (null+) - I have never played with someone who bases reads off of tones and emotion so I want to see how that works out. Overall I thought his jump on JarJar at first was iffy especially because not doing anything explicitly town doesn't make you scum it may just make you a bad town, but than later he explains everything nicely and his jump makes a whole lot more sense, however I would love to hear your thoughts on more than just JarJar even if its to say you think everyone else is town since you have basically only talked about JarJar so far (well never mind he just explained his other reads) (null+)

Shotty (null-) - You don't seem to have done that much this game with your only seemingly real vote being for pressure but that was it. You do say that it isn't your playstyle to post reads until later but its always nice to know what other people are thinking and also just not posting much of anything of substance is kind of iffy in my opinion (null-)

Dunn (null++) - Liking the content here, questions for days and some nice analysis, love the spoiler tags over large quoting and analysis so I think wow this page isn't long than BAM! double the length, a truly good surprise. I am getting town reads from him in the way he has been looking at the other players (null++)

Scout (null+) - So if it helps if I were scum and it were night right now you wouldn't even make the short list of people I would like to kill so don't hold yourself back over posting in fear of getting night killed its important to get your opinion out there. I think that you have some flowing reads which is nice nothing seemed super out of sorts in your line of logic and your also fully willing to defend yourself instead of not responding or shrugging things off which is much more scummy in my opinion. (null+)

JarJar (null) - Ok so I might be blind since its a pretty popular opinion right now but I am not seeing super scum JarJar, apparently he is just following main flow but his latest read list seems mostly original aside from I suppose reading Dunn as town which seems to be pretty popular but than does that make me scum for thinking Dunn is town, its popular for a reason. I don't think he has done anything to make himself super town in my opinion but he also isn't super scummy either. (null)

Mountain (null) - So he mostly seems to talk about JarJar in a positive light and his read on yoshi being not scum that is about it would love to see more content such as views on other people. I would also recommend reading back but if you don't than I expect more from you in the future, though for now I will except your laziness as an excuse for not posting other reads, but not forever. (null)

Rask (null+) - Hey Rask long time no see! I take most of what he says at the beginning to be not serious and jokes and only when he says he is really starting the game am I taking his posts seriously. He seems to be talking a teaching role in trying to get the game started at the beginning but i really didn't like his whole "lynching me D1 is totally fine" thing but than later I liked his analysis on Shotty and he seemed a lot more town in how he actually went around things. (null+)

Tommy (null) - I am really not too sure on Tommy I am not getting much of a feel from his posts at all though I thought that his hypothesis on Zach and Dunn was pretty funny. More thoughts to come but nothing comes to mid right now. (null)

Transcend (null+) - I like his thoughts and his one on one with Rask, he stuck with his vote for a long time defending himself and I see a general town mindset here and not a scummy one. (null+)

Trivium (null) - Many posts not much substance, however not much scummy activity. He pulled the newbie card which I would buy if he hadn't joined in 2015. He is just kind of null in my books until future notice (null)

Zach (null+) - Loving the sarcastic images 10/10 please continue. I honestly don't think that scum would be this pushy and sarcastic, however in all honesty you should chill on the jokes and the snippy comments since in certain contexts it could end up seeming scummy. (null+)

Wow that took me like an hour and a half of looking through ISO's. Forgive me for not quoting anything yet I don't like massive quote walls in my read list, especially when its 20 pages worth of possible analysis, but this is my current feelings for the game. Also as you go from top to bottom I get more and more tired so my analysis of players at the bottom of my list is probably just plain bad or basic since I was just skimming ISO's at the end.
In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands. After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
I am genuinely confused by what you mean/what you are inferring, why you have bolded that part of Shotty's post, and why this makes Shotty town. Mind explaining?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #5) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

wtf I am super sorry I don't know how I quoted that much I used quick reply and apparently had that quoted? I don't even know
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #6) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 550, Bacde wrote:
In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think
day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands.
After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
I think
some players
are trying to misconstrue me playing my cards close to my chest as me "not having reasons" for my reads and actions, when this couldn't be further from the truth

Moving drmyshotty to my town pile
I am genuinely confused by what you mean/what you are inferring, why you have bolded that part of Shotty's post, and why this makes Shotty town. Mind explaining?
(re posting so it doesn't look terrible)
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #7) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 550, Bacde wrote:
In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think
day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands.
After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
I think
some players
are trying to misconstrue me playing my cards close to my chest as me "not having reasons" for my reads and actions, when this couldn't be further from the truth

Moving drmyshotty to my town pile
In post 554, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
paca wrote:but its always nice to know what other people are thinking
I was disagreeing wit that. Not your read list, however I'm not scum.
Welp my bad it sounded like you were hating on my read list in general. I guess that I didn't need to post a long thing on it, suppose I should clarifying things before answering them. That aside I do hope that you are going to express at least some of your opinions on people before the end of D1 because as I see it saying you don't want to post what you think because it will help scum seems like a pretty easy out for not actually posting your reads on everyone. I think that the help that it provides other people in reading you and others is more advantageous for town than it will be for scum.
(Also I am a little peeved that you quoted me as "paca" like that takes effort to change)
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #8) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

@Shotty - My bad I thought you used the quote button than removed the first part thats cool than I also conserve when I'm on a phone.
@Bacde - Ok if thats how you see it, I see it as an easy out but I also like to nit pick people
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #9) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 567, Transcend wrote:
VOTE JAR JAR

Sup alpaca your posts fucking suck.
I am slightly offended, any suggestions on improvement? Or is it a general feel thing?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:24 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

@Scout I am thinking he is scum because he has stated that posting opinions D1 is actually more beneficial to scum than other players and because of that he won't be posting his thoughts until D2, which reads to me as a super easy out of not actually posting reads and coasting through D1 by yolo hoping a random wagon is correct. He also says that most games town get lynched D1 but instead of just going with that and making a random wagon why not instead try and start solving the game now? Encouraging people not to post and/or not posting yourself about reads really isn't helping town at all, its just upping the odds of a town mislynch D1
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame. At best I view him as anti-town, since there really isn't anything beneficial to quick hammering if you are town aligned especially D1 when the odds are much higher for hitting town.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Step 1. Explain opinion in a logical way
Step 2. Instantly scumread for completely logical reasoning
Step 3. ??????
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

*feels slightly offended and is still confused
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I dont know if you saw trivium but Dunn was killed last night so nobody will lynch him for sure
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:08 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

The first time I read the psot I missed it but than got confused and I wondered if anyone had died since I didn't see anything so I went back over his post actually reading it all than I noticed it.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:56 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Ok so I think that Transcend is just super arrogant town, I don't think scum would take the chance of going to a battlepath and calling out people in case they accidentally slipped. I also don't like how Lowell came in and basically hopped on a wagon than said he would answer anything but when questioned had dissapeared. But what I really want is nnn's reasoning right now
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:17 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 868, Lowell wrote:wait did I hammer? haha fun. LOLHAMMERS are my specialty. It'll be fine.
On top of the only times he's appeared he has thrown a vote than left (though at least he had some explanation this time around) and this above post he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town whatsoever, I haven't put a vote down yet but I think if scum is anywhere it's here
VOTE: Lowell
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:47 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 886, Lowell wrote:alpaca and raskol, you need to do better. this is not a good use of your time. jarjar, you're fine. someday our wincons will align and we can be friends.
I can't tell who you think is town and who you think is scum here.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:00 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 620, Lowell wrote:Done.

page 12, blue yoshi trying to pocket triv, triv not buying it
page 13, shotty obsesses over scumtells, doesn't like votes on him
page 15, tommy struggles to contribute, bacde arrives, does better
page 17, fading townread on transcend, guy looks twitchy, equivocal on votes
page 20, bacde tangles with jarjar, is town
page 22, alpaca enters w/ read list (meh), shotty debates mafia theory (meh)
page 23, big fan of transcend's 573

vote stands on
shotty
. he's tame as hell in ways I don't like
fos alpaca
I agree with transcend that his "reads list" post was contrived garbage. this is the post lurker-scum make to look like they're paying attention ever few pages. And let me tell you, I know a thing or two about lurkerscum.
fos jarjar
I'm sheeping bacde on this. Hard to put my finger on what's wrong with him, but something's just missing. Is ISO is like watching paint dry.

Strongest townreads:
bacde
, who from his entry has been clear and aggressive in ways I like.
dunn
, though I'm fading slightly on this one. I want to believe in the player who earned townpoints for the first dozen pages or so and not the one who has coasted since then.
transcend
, up and down on him, but I like his calling out alpaca's junkposts.
He gave this where he fos'ed me and you so unless he has changed his opinion I really don't understand his post
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:23 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 942, Tommy wrote:AlpacaAlpaca, you've been kind of focussed on Lowell recently. Can you give a read on Kush please?
So I defienetly don't like what he did and it will always be on my radar as something scummy since Kush hammered in post and just a little further up the page at post JarJar specifically said not to hammer until Shotty had posted, so unless Kush just didn't read and so didn't know he was hammering Shotty I see it as scummy, and in post he says that he thinks he knew that Shotty was at l-1 and in post says he did it because he was bored. Whether or not this is scummy it is at the very least anti town and I wouldn't want him in a lylo situation with this kind of mindset going on.

But after all of that he is only my second choice topped only by Lowell who has only gotten scummier since I last reviewed him
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:35 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Unfortunately thats correct
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:57 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

1. So you like to appear and opportunistically and vote one of the popular wagons than magically dissapear (In post you say "if anyone wants a piece of me, come at me and let's rumble. now's the time." than scout asks you a question 3 minutes later and you're gone)
2. I don't like that you townread Kush for hammering, and than say that lolhammering is your thing nobody wants that late game (or even early game)
3. You townread Tommy, and than when someone makes a post about Tommy being scum and you switch your opinion by agreeing and not posting anything of your own
4. Post is garbage

does that help?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Pretty sure he's agreeing like he's bumping it
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Spoiler:
In post 992, Lowell wrote:Okay you vultures, I reread... for real this time. Here's your answer.

VOTE: alpaca
In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Literally everyone is null. And I use "literally" literally. This is pure fluff. Not a great start, but just one post, so, whatever.
In post 546, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Oh and I forgot
VOTE: Drmyshottyizsik
No point in saying he is the scummiest here than not vote him
Reads like a reminder to himself "oh shit better vote or I'll look too obviously like I'm trying to hide" than to anyone else. I can sense the reservation here--as though he knew he didn't really want to be on this wagon but sort of trapped himself into it.
In post 731, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame. At best I view him as anti-town, since there really isn't anything beneficial to quick hammering if you are town aligned especially D1 when the odds are much higher for hitting town.
Again, I've said why I disagree with this. One quickhammer does not mean he'll quickhammer EVERY time. More to the point, the difference between "scum" and "impulsive town" should matter to you. A lot.
In post 884, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 868, Lowell wrote:wait did I hammer? haha fun. LOLHAMMERS are my specialty. It'll be fine.
On top of the only times he's appeared he has thrown a vote than left (though at least he had some explanation this time around) and this above post he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town whatsoever, I haven't put a vote down yet but I think if scum is anywhere it's here
Everything about this is bad. "If there's scum anywhere it's here" is just about the most non-committal thing I've ever heard. Not to mention deliberately evasive. There IS scum somewhere. Many places. Again this is the wording of someone who doesn't want to overcommit to a wagon because he knows what the result will be. "I haven't put a vote down yet", just as with shotty, reads as a reminder to himself to actually look like he's trying. Though again you can sense he knows the flip already.

tl;dr alpaca is being deliberately evasive with his reads. He's hyper-conservative with votes, only joining wagons after they've gained steam and then equivocating when he does because he knows what the flip will be.

Ok its good to know for later games that reading everyone as null with some +s and -s is super scummy I wasn't aware I was just playing around with different scales, usually I use a scale of 1-10 towniness so I suppose I will stick with that.

I stand by impulsive hammering isn't safe for town and whether or not he will do it again isn't something that I want answered in lylo, both me and you have no idea if he will do it again so better safe than sorry.

I will try and be more assertive and committed with my votes since apparently being wary isn't a play style its a scum tactic, the more you know.
Spoiler:
In post 1110, Bacde wrote:
In post 687, Creature wrote:
Someone's gonna be mad afterlife...

drmyshottyizsik is being lynched today

VC 1.14
Votecount 1.14

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[7] drmyshottyizsik - Dunnstral, AlpacaAlpaca, Tommy, Raskolnikov, Lowell, drmyshottyizsik, nnn_thekushmountains
[LYNCH]

[0] Lowell
[0] Dunnstral
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] AlpacaAlpaca
[0] Transcend
[3] JarJarDrinks - Bacde, Transcend, inspectorscout
[0] Trivium
[2] inspectorscout - JarJarDrinks, Zachstralkita
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): Trivium

Majority has been reached.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-10 16:30:00)
In post 1000, Creature wrote:
Some you'll know there are things watching you.

Seeking replacement for nnn_thekushmountains if he doesn't post within the next 25 minutes

VC 2.9
Votecount 2.9

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[5] Lowell - JarJarDrinks, Raskolnikov, AlpacaAlpaca, Trivium, Zachstralkita
[L-1]

[0] Zachstralkita
[1] nnn_thekushmountains - Tommy
[2] AlpacaAlpaca - Lowell, Transcend
[0] Transcend
[1] JarJarDrinks - Bacde
[0] Trivium
[1] inspectorscout - inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): nnn_thekushmountains

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)

Cross referencing these two stupid-ass wagons, I wouldn't be surprised if scum was on both, leaving Raskol and Alpaca as places that deserve more attention

Mind you, this is only because you idiots aren't willing to put more pressure on Jarjar

I'm also highly interested in whatever nnn_kushdude's replacement has to say

Vote: Alpacaalpaca

since I don't want to pressure Raskol for secret reasons

I started the Shotty wagon with my shit post because I genuinely believed that he was being scummy, and honestly he only fueled the fire for me by standing by not actually making reads d1 and than self voting as if just giving up. With Lowell I think that his lurkyness and his hopping onto popular wagons scummy, however recently he has become much more town actually defending himself and giving reasoning and making a case on me I'm going to unvote for now
UNVOTE: Lowell
In post 1091, inspectorscout wrote:Why is it anti town? There is still 6 town left, even after my lynch and after a nightkill. Plenty to kill all of you.
I don't like this at all, if you can't see how getting 2 town killed is anti town than thats an issue. Unless you can guarantee (which you can't) that we will be able to lynch scum when you + someone else is dead than its pretty antitown. I also haven't liked your reaction to people posting against you, if you are town than there is no need to get mad about people thinking you're scum, you just need to explain why you're town. Apparently not being assertive is scummy so I would vote but I would be seen as scummy for voting him as well since I was on Lowell, and Shotty, but I still have more of a town lean on him so I am going to stick with not voting him and seeming scummy
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I was trying to make a joke of no matter which I go I'll be scummy but yes I do townlean Scout and so that is why I am not voting him
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Living the real struggles
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:16 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Sine the beginning of the game he has been trying to lead discussion as well as making good points and and asking questions that have started actual discussion, I didn't think his read list was scummy at all (though apaprently my list was scummy and shit so clearly I'm not an expert) but having the same opinion as someone isn't scummy as long as there is a reason, there has to be agreement for a wagon to even begin. What i really don't like is why people think he is scum like in post Zach thinks he is scum for something that I don't see as scummy at all, and a whole wagon even starts on it, now either me or Zach have misread it but I see it as him saying out of the three current wagons he would vote me if he had to but he doesn't think I am scummy. That isn't a contradiction, he is just saying he obvtownreads himself and he thinks lowel is town so if he was forced to he would vote me but given an option he wouldn't since I am not super scummy, he has already in the past posted his scum reads which some people ignore or forget quickly. If you actually read what he says he makes good posts but apparently a lot of people skip over parts of what he reads, example post is an obvious example of JarJar not fully reading post , he probs only read the first sentence and was like oh Scout thinks 'if x than y' is scummy.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:26 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1146, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1139, JarJarDrinks wrote:And please explain to me the logic here:

- Scout thinks that Lowell is town.
- Lowell is @ L-1
- Scout thinks that Myself/Zack/Triv are the scumteam and for some reason we decide to derail the Lowell wagon to switch to scout.

If you think scout is town because he's acting like terrible noob town then I'd say OK. But for you to townread him for "making good points" is ridiculous.
SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME TOO
Ok, so lets theorize here for a second that the scum team is JarJar, Zach and Triv. Now out the games I am playing right now in every single one of them nobody thinks that scum would ever try and run a lynch together since its too risky so if the whole scum team got together and tried to run lynches in tandem nobody would see them as scum because everyone thinks its so obvious it cant be scummy.

I wouldn't really have thought about it but the wagon was made for s bad reason, most likely a misunderstanding as far as i can tell but a bad reason anyways. Now I get it, your found a reason that you thought he was scummy for and wanted to push it but than in post Transcend explains what Scout probably meant and you completely ignore it and don't even try to address it. I know that you don't care about certain peoples opinions but you could at least comment on it instead of saying 'just let it go'.
In post 1140, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1113, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:I don't like this at all, if you can't see how getting 2 town killed is anti town than thats an issue. Unless you can guarantee (which you can't) that we will be able to lynch scum when you + someone else is dead than its pretty antitown. I also haven't liked your reaction to people posting against you, if you are town than there is no need to get mad about people thinking you're scum, you just need to explain why you're town. Apparently not being assertive is scummy so I would vote but I would be seen as scummy for voting him as well since I was on Lowell, and Shotty,
but I still have more of a town lean on him so I am going to stick with not voting him
and seeming scummy
In fact reading this post, it looks like you have the opposite opinion about scouts play.
I do still think he is town I just didn't like how he flipped shit when people started targeting him with a terrible wagon, nobody is perfect. I was just suggesting he calm down to seem more towny.

"wow so he was helping his scum buddy to try and seem more town so he doesnt get lynched"
"Nope, I read him as town and I don't want him to get mislynched and although I think his wagon is bad his attitude doesn't help"
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:11 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1386, Raskolnikov wrote:prodge

please unvote infinity
In post 1397, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: Alpaca
Would you mind explaining both of these.
In post 1375, Infinity 324 wrote: Triv - scum cause he's too smart to just vote on all the wagons that pop up. I think he might be playing dumb a little
So you think that he is too smart to hop on every wagon, but you townread Transcend for doing it, and you still think Triv is playing dumb?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:15 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1386, Raskolnikov wrote:prodge

please unvote infinity
In post 1397, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: Alpaca
In post 1375, Infinity 324 wrote:I won't blame you for that.

Meanwhile I think you're town.

Will you be on this afternoon? I wanna try and find the other scums but we're running out of time

Also here's just where I'm at with reads atm, I think being transparent will help get votes off me and onto potential scums

Bacde - need to interact with him
Zach - still not sure, need to ISO him
Tommy - lean scum, what I accused him of maybe be a personality tell and I liked his last post but then again he might just be avoiding engagement cause he's scum. Still don't like the opportunistic votes
Jarjar - Town cause his wagon hopping is too obvious to be scum and because he's blunt and because i agree with a lot of what he says
Transcend - Town cause his interactions with me seem like he's genuinely trying to figure me and shit out
Rask - need to interact with him
Lowell - lean town cause posts read genuine and says what he thinks.
Triv - scum cause he's too smart to just vote on all the wagons that pop up. I think he might be playing dumb a little
Inspector - town cause frustration reads town and waffling seems genuine
Alpaca - classic noob town
Even better
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:16 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

My bad I meant to quote just JarJar not whatever I quoted
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:28 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1407, JarJarDrinks wrote:Alpaca, why aren't u voting for infinity?
I have put infinity on hold for now since I think the slot is scummy all the way back to the Kush hammer but I want to give him some more time to see what happens.
In post 1408, Raskolnikov wrote:Alpaca what are your current scumreads?
You went on lowell saying kush was your 2nd but went off lowell and idk where you are now.

Infinity is mostly gut and his view on triv is exactly what I used to think about him day 1.
Still infinity, but Lowell has gone up a little in my reads after he started being here and trying. I don't have any definitive scumreads, aside from Infinity, right now which bothers me but I plan on ISOing Tommy, JarJar, and Transcend when I have more time. But I do townread Zach and Triv
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:56 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1434, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1433, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
I have put infinity on hold for now since I think the slot is scummy all the way back to the Kush hammer but I want to give him some more time to see what happens.
What a weird statement.

What do you think is gonna happen that wouldn't happen if your vote was on him?
Well it would put him at l-1 and not that I think there will be a repeat of D1 but why chance it. There will be time tomorrow for pressure if he doesn't start acting more towny
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:23 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1434, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1433, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
What a weird statement.

What do you think is gonna happen that wouldn't happen if your vote was on him?
Wow i kind of forgot that claims were even a thing
VOTE: infinity
Ok Infinity time to claim
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:33 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Sorry I have been V/LA for the past 2 days but I forgot to PM the mod since it was night.
I didn't respond to Transcends original ISO of me since the vast majority of the stuff on me can be chalked up to my playstyle which is still developing since I only started like a month and a half ish ago. Not to play the newb card but for example apparently keeping anti town players on is a great idea, and hammering D1 when people said not to is NAI, making a read list based on null early D1 is scummy even though you don't hard scum or town read anyone, being as scummy as you can withouth claiming scum is town since scum wouldn't act deliberately scummy. The more you know.
I see Lowell as a bandwagoner for sure but when he came unnder pressure he started ramping up his efforts which made him see more town however since than he has only popped in once or twice and he is still on my radar.
My vote after my super shitty vote list came late because I as a general rule don't throw my votes around, I only vote near the end of the day but apparently this is super scummy as I learned since I am running 4 concurrent games right now, because of a lot of flak I got in of the games for posting a readlist without a vote I remmebered and went back and voted for my scumread, I would have liked to not vote at all until later but I am still learning about site meta and scum reading people for not putting pressure on their scumreads is apparently a thing.
I still maintain the Shotty had a iffy way of going about D1, the whole post no reads until D2 was weird and I am not too into the 2scummy2beScum thing so I don't think there was an issue with that but everyone has their own opinion.

@transcend - what is your #1 reason for scumr eading JarJar
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:07 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1744, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:because I as a general rule don't throw my votes around, I only vote near the end of the day but apparently this is super scummy
Looks like I was right, however I still don't plan on voting him until later

@Lowell - Has your case on me evolved past what you had last time you posted or is it still "alpaca is being deliberately evasive with his reads. He's hyper-conservative with votes, only joining wagons after they've gained steam and then equivocating when he does because he knows what the flip will be" which is basically my playstyle. Also the "I only join wagons with steam" thing is bullshit since I was second on the Shotty wagon and the only reason Dunn voted him before I did was because he saw my read list and agreed with it and I forgot to vote in my readlist.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:43 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1749, Trivium wrote:But seriously if your playstyle is scummy, don't play that way as town.
See I'm in the process of discovering what people on this site view as scummy and than deciding of I think it's a real reason. Here I don't see a real reason why town can't withhold their vote until later in the day
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1747, AlpacaAlpaca wrote: @Lowell - Has your case on me evolved past what you had last time you posted or is it still "alpaca is being deliberately evasive with his reads. He's hyper-conservative with votes, only joining wagons after they've gained steam and then equivocating when he does because he knows what the flip will be" which is basically my playstyle. Also the "I only join wagons with steam" thing is bullshit since I was second on the Shotty wagon and the only reason Dunn voted him before I did was because he saw my read list and agreed with it and I forgot to vote in my readlist.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 703, Tommy wrote:
In post 697, Transcend wrote:If nnn gets lynched, it won't be because he quickhammered. That's NAI imo. Legitimately ONE PLAYER IN THIS GAME qh'd me because he didn't know I was at L-1.
Are you saying Kush gets a pass because he may not have known Shotty was at L-1?
Hi can I have feedback on my vote please.
I don't have a read on Lowell yet.

Zach, can you give a case on me please.
@Zach - why do you think that JarJar is town?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

and I didn't mean to quote that yet again
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 703, Tommy wrote:
In post 697, Transcend wrote:If nnn gets lynched, it won't be because he quickhammered. That's NAI imo. Legitimately ONE PLAYER IN THIS GAME qh'd me because he didn't know I was at L-1.
Are you saying Kush gets a pass because he may not have known Shotty was at L-1?
Hi can I have feedback on my vote please.
I don't have a read on Lowell yet.

Zach, can you give a case on me please.
Well I just came back and the thing that stood out to me the most was your hard town read of JarJar and so from what you wrote I assum that you are hard townreading JarJar because of a gut read? that doesn't seem super right to me, I mean at least make one point made up of facts.
@Tanscend - I am still not sure myself on the whole JarJar thing I need time to ISO him which I will have starting monday since I am done school, but in the mean time what is the single most scummy thing he has done this game in your opinion
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Does anyone know how this quote system works cause I swear I didn't have that quoted
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Are you reading it in a way where you think that Jarjar knows Scout will flip town since when I read that right now I read it as just simply a question of "if he flips town what would you do" I hope ther are other reasons your scum reading him.

Pedit: don't worry Zach I'm not that bad of a player
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

The lurker is back
Just a joke
In post 2037, Lowell wrote:
In post 2025, Transcend wrote:also, i'm entertaining the idea of a possible townbloc.

jjd's had a really good day today so.......

zach if you put scout in the bloc, i'd be willing to put jjd in the bloc as well...... then we have a townbloc of 4 people in 7 {You, Me, JJD, Scout}

it's quite a gamble to take, but honestly i've seen these blocs work in other games, really well, to my surprise.
Damn that's a scummy ass townbloc. I don't respond to scummy ass townblocs.
In post 2042, Lowell wrote:If you believe in the townbloc you shouldn't mind joining me in voting alpaca, ya?
In post 2043, Lowell wrote:your townbloc is bad and you should feel bad.
In post 2046, Lowell wrote:Because I wasn't scum then and I wasn't scum now. What I mind is idle laziness/curiosity/scum pushing me to L-1 over and over again.
In post 2051, Lowell wrote:If you promise to kill alpaca, then I'll claim. VT.
In post 2056, Lowell wrote:Claiming in this situation is stupid and will always be stupid. Kill scum with me or gtfo.
In post 2059, Lowell wrote:Actually I don't know. The town bloc might actually be fine, if I'm wrong about bacde. In which case, whatever.
I am 99% Lowell is scum, he appears and doesn't claim even after being asked, he than proceeds to call the 'town block' scummy and a bad idea than turns around and says it was a good idea.
I haven't really liked his play since the beggining and reluctantly went off of him once he went power poster but I am pretty sure he is scum.

Not actually sure what I am at but I will claim to make things easier, ready for the hype?
VT
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

They agreed to not do a mass claim but that both of us scummy people should
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Curious transcend did u read my post above cause I did claim
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

You weren't included in the they however you should probably just claim since if you are town forcing people to put you at l-1 isn't helping
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 2093, Zachstralkita wrote:
Bacde wrote:fuck I even said I would claim first
In Alpaca/Lowell, who's scum?
Would you like my opinion?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 2100, Bacde wrote:
In post 2094, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:You weren't included in the they however you should probably just claim since if you are town forcing people to put you at l-1 isn't helping
No fuck off, I stated my terms

If people want to be anti-town and force my hand they can do that but I'm not forcing anyone to do anything
What is the issue with you claiming and why would it be anti town to try and force you to do so?

Pedit: give me a sec zach
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Ok so I tried to do quotes but I'm on a phone and I can't handle it without Messing up, so I will add quotes to my case later but the basis of it is this.

He starts out kind of slow and by that I mean not posting for a while than posting once than another big break. When he does start posting for an extended period of time he just hops onto the current bandwagon even mentioning it was a scummy thing to do. I still hate his stance on lolhammering because I'm pretty sure it doesn't show "courage" in a town way at all and is either scum pulling a bold move or town making a shit one. He switched his views quite easily on people based on what other say. Than we have jarjar asking Lowell why he is scumreading him and Lowell says "That's a great question which I can't really answer. Somehow I've got it in my mind that you are, though. Am I being played or what?" Which is a absolutely terrible answer. More recently we have me asking him to explain his updated read on me as well as disprove what he currently had on me which he ignored so assuming he missed it once he was on again I quoted it for him so he would see it and he instantly dissaears and doesn't answer it and still hasn't answered it all he has said is vote alpaca. Than his interaction with the proposed town block all of this leads me to beleive he is scum for sure
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I have to go now but I will be back in the morning
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:53 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I'm back, so, curious, is your case on me just that I have been 'lurking' or is it something more evolved? You can just respond to the thing I asked Lowell to respond to twice but than he never did
In post 1768, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 1747, AlpacaAlpaca wrote: @Lowell - Has your case on me evolved past what you had last time you posted or is it still "alpaca is being deliberately evasive with his reads. He's hyper-conservative with votes, only joining wagons after they've gained steam and then equivocating when he does because he knows what the flip will be" which is basically my playstyle. Also the "I only join wagons with steam" thing is bullshit since I was second on the Shotty wagon and the only reason Dunn voted him before I did was because he saw my read list and agreed with it and I forgot to vote in my readlist.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”