PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #224 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by PJ. »

Hi everyone, I'm reading so if I'm in danger of being lynched, please don't lynch me until I finish reading and can respond.

Unvote
In case I'm voting.
Hey Jdog, if chronx gonna ask to be replaced cause we're both in Team Asshat?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #225 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm on page 5, I'll continue reading after a sammich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #226 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

Woohoo, I finished my read.

For the record,
pseudo-vote:ChocolateAttack
for being incredibly scummy and leaving me in a terrible position IMO.

Anyway, on more serious note, Theo is acting scummy but there are other people that I find much more scummy. (Theo told aioqwe to post reasons for finding people "fishy" while theo himself has not done the same throughout most the game, thusly making theo a hypocrite). Now that is of my chest I can move on.

Vote:Ckillor
You are incredibly scummy. Obviously, you are being an active lurker and have admitted it several times under the false pretense of "trying to not be replaced" I agree with Dasquian that one who hasn't posted in a while should do a "brain dump" when they come back from a prod and post all their thoughts and get everything out on the table. Ckillor has simply been posting "Hi, I'm still here" posts and that is pretty much it while getting by on lame FoS and votes every once in a while.

Major FoS: GroinHammer
Another very scummy person. Overdefensive, thinking everyone is on him when, in reality no body is. He has also been ridiculously hoppy. Others have hopped more but GH has been more oppurtunistic with his bandwagon hopping. If Ckillor wasn't playing, he'd be my vote.

Notes:
Shaft.ed has a cool avatar(diablo sorceror am i correct?) and I liked his crack about "aggravated shafts"

Tyler is defensive

I need another sammich

Dasquian is Pro-town looking.

Aioqwe is a ?.
[/notes]
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #227 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: I'm a very aggressive player, Theo can attest to this. I could also point out games upon one's request.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #252 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:05 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm gonna try to reread tomorrow.

hey SSF, just so you know weekends are tough for me but I'll try to get some stuff in.

I don't think Tyler's arguement has helped is case. I feel like he has something to hide by playing overly defensive. For now,
Unvote, Vote:Tyler
I'll put it there to apply some pressure instead of having two people at 4, we can have 1 at 5 and 1 at 3. This will almost definently change after my reread, or if he get's to -1.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #283 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

Chronx, I didn't plaigarize anything, and is it wrong to agree with you. Please show me where I am "cutesy".

Max is ridiculously scummy, that last post was the scummiest thing in the game by far but right now I have one name screaming in the back of my head telling me not to lynch Max. I'm listening to the monkey thus far but he is on very, very shaky grounds.

Without further ado, GH, I voted tyler because it generated almost 2 pages of conversation of Tyler under pressure. Seeing a person under pressure is key to determining if they are scum. He has not performed under pressure at all, but I've also noticed his join date, a mere two months ago. I can give him a little newbie leeway but his play reaks of unsure scum. I think I'm actually going to keep my vote here. I'm interested enough to see more from him and the one or two people who have risen quite a few alarms in regards to Tyler's pressure. That will wait for now. "Let the evidence gather"

Chronx and GH seem to be on the same page a little too much but I think that is due to their similar play style.

The read through I was refering to in my last post was about Rishi, at first I thought he was ckillor's buddy who put a vote on TylerJ and I wanted to see how he acted to the bandwagon he's on being at 5. Instead of laying back like I thought he would, he has actually pushed the case and has prosecuted Tyler with all the vigor of a townie. I'm not completely ruling out him being scum in the other group because of Ckillor trying some sticks into the tyler fire just to make sure all the pressure is off of him. Bottom Line, I dislike Rishi and Ckillor connections because they hint scum but Rishi has acted pretty protown in my opinion.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #296 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:17 pm

Post by PJ. »

What bother's me about theo is he is posting one liners and is shy to share his analysis, this being a big change from the Theo I know and Love. Theo used to heavily do analysis and explain every vote percisely and clearly. This is the reason I FoSed him in the beginning and I'm still pretty suspicious of him. I think he is hiding under the rouse of a "new playstyle"

I'm gonna live my vote on Tyler for the weekend.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #308 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:42 pm

Post by PJ. »

I still want a claim from tyler but
Unvote, Vote:Ckillor
. I'm very upset with ckillor's responce to being let off the hook the last time. I think he is scum. Like, we're all busy and we all have times were their isn't much to say but we manage to post and we manage to actually post opinions. I believe he is scum trying to get by on the tyler wagon.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by PJ. »

Alright, I'm feeling good about lynching Ckillor.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

shaft.ed wrote: 2) A partially scum induced breakdown of a weak townie. As you said, with 4 scum we have to be very careful, unless we get lucky with scum crossfire and I'd rather not rely on luck.
QFT, anyway, I'm very much against his claim at this point. I would apperciate it if we got of of his wagon. He is quite obviously town. Kthnx.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #329 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:23 am

Post by PJ. »

I think I have some incite to why he won't claim, and quite honestly, if I told you why it would be missing the point. I would like to stop conversation on this and if you(Chronx,Rishi,Dasq) want to continue the conversation you're going to jump leaps and bounds on my scum list.

The turnabout simply came because something in Tyler's post clicked in my head and I positive I have a very good idea of what's going on. Also, I think it is time to stop giving Ckillor such leeway, he hasn't changed his behavior after being continuously asked andI honestly find him far more scummy then I ever did Tyler.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #331 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:21 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't have the willies, and I really don't think he is scum trying to sound like a power role. I believe he is a frustrated town*not telling you what I think he is*. I'm know you have to consider that all the scum are gonna want to make us believe they are a power role but it doesn't mean it is abosolutely so.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #336 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:38 am

Post by PJ. »

Yeah, we deserve a deadline if this day is not over in 4 weeks.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #342 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 am

Post by PJ. »

aioqwe wrote: Potential theory, is Panzer and tyler being partners... I'll need to look for more evidence but panzer seems to be avoiding the tyler wagon right now... I don't know how this fits into the larger scheme of things though...
I'm avoiding the wagon because Tyler is town, It's normally pro-town to avoid lynch townies.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #345 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:14 am

Post by PJ. »

My play isn't erratic. Something just clicked, that is all. I'm absolutely positive Tyler is town. I'm willing to take a lynch to let Tyler live.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #348 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by PJ. »

TylerJ wrote:
Why is he "obviously town"? I don't like "obvious" conclusions without explanation.
QFT. Even though you are talking about me, I don't like this post. You make both of us look suspicious. And you dig your grave farther by Role-fishing.

Now it puts me in a precarious position because if I vote you people will think I am trying to distance myself from you. If I don't vote for you, I look wishy-washy. MAN!

And what is this about 'soft-claiming'. I never claimed. I said that I wouldn't simply because If I did no one would belief me even if I said I was townie. Role-claiming doesn't do a bit of good.
In that post we've got spiteful "I hope you all pay for your idiocy, dunderheads!", mitigated with some awkward-sounding self-restraint
That is what I was feeling.

Back to panzerjager. What your doing is clearly attempting to state the obvious without stating it. So I will state it for you. You think I am a cop or doctor. But if you think I am cop/doctor, why are you being so obvious? Are you role-fishing? Or maybe you think you already know who I am. But it seems either way that you are trying to tell the scum who I am. If you are town, then you just made a horrible mistake because you caused the mafia to think I am a power role. But I think you knew what you were doing.

Vote:Panzerjager
You're an idiot. I was never role-fishing, I was simply saying hey guys pull off him, I think I have something in mind. And when did anyone say I thought you were a power-role. I simply thought you were vanilla town that was actually doing something useful by not claiming. Claiming Vanilla townie is absolutely pointless, because A: you can't prove your claim unless you are lynched, and B. You use up vanilla townies main function(being a meat sheild for the power roles). If you are on the lin to be lynched, you're not helping the town via scum-hunting, thusly demoting yourself to meat sheild for a kill.

How was I "trying to tell scum who you were" when I said, "I'm not telling you what I think he is" That doesn't give the mafia anything. Tyler you have used up your usefulness.
Unvote, Vote:TylerJ

P.S the reason I was considered to be scummy is because i stuck my neck out for you. I really hope you die a terrible death, and it'll be even sweeter if you are mafia.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #370 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

girlfriends over and last time I was on I was the last post on the thread. I don't have time until tomorrow to actual read, I did a quick skim. I guarantee there is at least 3 scum on my wagon. Chronx, GroinHammer, Ckillor are most likely. I wouldn't be surprised if all the scum were on my wagon.

I'm not claiming so fuck all of you. And Can't believe you guys are finding bullshit excuses to vote me when I stuck my neck out for someone else. Why would scum draw attention to themselves?

Dasq, tyler has simply used his usefulness to the town as vanilla. I guarantee you he is.

GH is scum
Unvote, Vote: GroinHammer
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #373 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:41 pm

Post by PJ. »

You're an idiot. I said so because I started getting votes for thinking you were town. I should have just let you be lynched by Chronxscum and GHscum. I'm bringing it up because people think I'm rolefishing, if anything twice I have given you outs because I think you are town and twice you have thrown them in my face.

I'm pissed off because I'm getting shit for saying a newbie town is town.
TylerJ wrote: I voted Panzerjager for two reasons. First reason: OMGUS for making me a Mafia target and buddying with me. Second: I think he was role-fishing. The first reason was rash, and I was thinking about taking my vote off until I saw the other reasons people brought up.
How was I making you a mafia target? All I said is the Tyler is town. And how the fuck was I role fishing when I said "Hey tyler claiming is bad, he shouldn't claim, everyone should get off him.

This wagon has 4 scum and a newbie that is anxious to hop on the biggest bandwagon cause it isn't him for the first time in a few pages. The "reasons" tyler was seeing are simply people putting the wrong context behind my words in order to get me lynched. I honestly don't think Theopor is scum and if he is, then Ckillor isn't and is on my wagon for OMGUS.

To address the stupid avy-thing(it was a gerbil doing kung fu from the blockbuster commercials), MoS asked me to join the kitten crew via AIM. Thusly made me a kitten avatar. He has one and i believe so does Zindaras and a few other players.

GH and Chronx cases are terriblly contrived with Dasq finally saw an oppurtunity to jump on.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #380 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:29 am

Post by PJ. »

Rishi wrote:My impression is that Panzerjager is frustrated. He's looking scummy because he's wearing his emotions really close to the surface right now. I would actually be surprised if he turned up scum.
It's mixture of frustration from unfounded accusations and IRL drama.

Shaft.ed, Rishi, Jdog, Tyler: What do I have to do in order for you to listen to me. Post PBPA on the 4? Post arguements to their arguements? I want to make this fast.

And Shaft.ed how is saying 4 scum are on my wagon intimadating to town, if all 4 scum are already there then how can I add more scum if a townie jumps on?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #381 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:29 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: In The event of a modkill, will it end day?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:57 am

Post by PJ. »

Unvote, Vote Dasquian
That's 1 scum from the list that is on my wagon currently.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #401 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by PJ. »

Reading but this caught my eye, Chronx uses his Team Asshat argument due to the fact he really has no reason to find me scummy. PegBam mafia is where this started and he used this same arguement. It's a stupid arguement, especially when neither JDog or I have been voting togethor until right this second. Last time Chronx brought this up he was scum.

Unvote
read this as vote chronx if Dasq han't done more scummy stuff when I read.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #402 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

Definently,
Vote:Chronx
and he plagiarizes GH's case on me and adds that I plagiarized his case on GH. Hypocritical. Involving a Scumchat-based "Team" that has nothing to do with playing mafia(more on that next). Pretty much been aligned with GH and providing pretty contrived reasons to vote people all game.

Team Asshat formed to counteract the douchebaggery of certain individuals by using douchebaggery. In the game he used this arguement in(PegBam) it was modded and co-modded by two members of TA and 3 members in TA were playing. Note: Jdog was Doc, I replaced Chronx as scum, and Oman(another TA member) was SK. This should speak to TA's neutrality. If you need any more proof that TA is neutral, Schismatized(an MSer on TA's honorary Hate List) is in a game with 4 or 5 members of TA and has 0 votes on him. Simply, Mafia is Mafia, Team Asshat is for Scumchat/General Mish Mash/General Discussion.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #404 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:39 pm

Post by PJ. »

Tyler please comment on Chronx' Team Asshat accusations.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #406 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

I asked, not told. And refusing to discuss something is scummy
Frown:Tyler
cause i still think you are vanilla.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #414 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:37 am

Post by PJ. »

Okay GH, please ask me how me and Jdog would take over a game, just the two of us? There is only two of us. If you guys saw us bullying the other players couldn't we be lynch with great haste? How would that win us games unless both were town and in which case, bullying players could be good and find us scum. Point is Jdog and I want to win games. We enjoy winning, simply because losing isn't fun. So the only way the Team Asshat arguement could work is if we are both scum, which would mean being a team would be good play. His whole arguement is a fallacy.

ChronX is scum thus is replacement is scum. Really doesn't matter what the replacement says, he'll still be scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #420 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

No, he's commiting. Thats good.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #422 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:48 pm

Post by PJ. »

We're not both at 5, Chronx is at 5, I'm at 4. if Ckillor unvotes and votes.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #431 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:40 am

Post by PJ. »

I'm not claiming. And I stand by my statement that a lot of scum is on my wagon.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #442 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:47 pm

Post by PJ. »

Fine Dasq, You want a claim. I'm doctor and I'm dead tonight. There is no day 2. And GH and Chronx are scum. And Dasq is probably too but I'm not positive.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #447 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:05 am

Post by PJ. »

They gave terrible reasons for being on both bandwagons and hopped on there with gusto when momentum started to pick up. Especially Chronx, who tried to devalidate Jdog's defense of me by bringing out of game connections in order to have the town lynch me. GH hasn't really gave any reason where I could say, hmm okay iget on that wagon.

Dasq, I also have a feeling you could be scum too. The fact I got 5 votes on me, so fast for defending a townie. Tyler should be ashamed that he outted the doc by the way.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #453 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

Tyler, you arepossibly the worst mafia player i've ever come across except for Frostypants. Honestly, I didn't point you out has a power role. If anything, yo're gonna get a mafia kill for pushing this so hard, meaning you're a power role and I was wrong.

My plan was to protect you at night, instead you pulled a IronMan and forced me to out myself at the expense of my own life to save yours which is now going to assumed as a newbie power role. What is so wrong? Once I called you town you shoulda shut the fuck up like a good boy and let me protect.

Anyway, I would prefer a GH lynch or a Dasq lynch over chronx but chronx is just fine.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #460 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:21 am

Post by PJ. »

Replace Me. I have to cut atleast one game due to new job.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”