TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #200) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

thanks for those actually. I think I can feel safe putting elena is the possible town category for now.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #201) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 857, TwoFace wrote:The bottom line is I've never once attempted to hunt for 3rd party and nothing you've posted supports your accusations. So provide actual evidence or admit you made a false accusation
btw I am still waiting for this to happen.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #202) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:41 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 878, Lycanfire wrote:You went from calling Boons "scum" to "not town". You tried to talk down Boons by assuring him he was "not town" rather than tell others that he was "not town". Just what is that trying to prove? Lastly, those are the only real posts of note between this shift of "scum"/"not town".
I never referred to boon as "not town" so that's a lie.

the phrase "not town" appears in my iso 4 times.

1. "Both of these are scum motivation not town motivation" - in reference to magna

2. in a post where the above was quoted

3. "Ignoring these and acting like they don't exsist and/or discrediting a person you KNOW is a PR is not town motivated. It's 100% scum motivated." - in response to magna

4. (not townie imo) - in response to magna

Since the above proves that I never called boon "not town"

there is certainly no evidence of me "talking down to Boon by assuring him he was not town"

There is definitely plenty of evidence of me calling Boon scum though (at least 7, I stopped counting after that)
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #203) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 878, Lycanfire wrote:The fact that you're trying so hard to promote this to me when I have previously flat-out said this is a scumtell of yours pretty much absolves any AtE/woe me posts you've made in recent games as town.
1. can you link me to the post where you flat out said it was a scumtell? I did an iso search of your posts and scumtell only appeared once. That one time is the post I am responding to.

2. How can that be a scumtell of mine, when I have only been scum once and I didn't do that as scum that game?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #204) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

so lycan has now been caught in at least 3 lies. if you are town you need to work on that going forward. you have literally no credibility left
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #205) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:06 am

Post by TwoFace »

Magna
In post 521, MagnaofIllusion wrote:given he’s giving absolutely no content other than sheeping whatever is the flavor of the minute wagons and getting no pressure at all should tell people something
You have been on site to know this isn't AI. town have been guilty of this and has been mislynched for it hundreds of times. if you want me to believe you are town and actually isn't a terrible player, you have to concede that this is not a scumtell and should never be used as one. It's a reason to policy lynch him certainly, but it doesn't mean he is scum. No policy lynches on my watch.

and
In post 520, momo wrote:
I am not voting you because I don't want someone at L-2 this early in the game
In post 521, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also look at the bolded in the last quote and ask yourself … if this is really Town saying this why did he vote me to L-2 on page 8?
I honestly don't know. Did you ask him? if not why didn't you? (See I have now noticed multiple times you jump to conclusions first without asking any questions first. This is not what I would expect from a town player. Townies should question first before reacting)

Let me tell you something about this player. He is someone who just came here from EM, and as you know (or very well should considering how long you have been on site) people from EM don't do things the way that people normally do. I see momo as a troll who doesn't really care about winning or losing, he just is playing to ruffle feathers.

regardless, him putting you at L-2 and unvoting you doesn't read scum to me. It actually reads town. If you are town and you are at L-2, why would he unvote? he wasn't really under suspicion for his vote so he really didn't have any motivation to do so.

now on to your 758.
In post 758, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Momo is still my top choice for scum at this juncture. The explanation that “No-one hammers on Page 8” from 585 is pretty empty
I actually agree with what momo said, typically people aren't going to hammer somebody on page 8. Does it happen every once in a while? sure but most of the time it doesn't. to say his response felt "empty" is just a way to discredit him. His response felt genuine to me.

You also say his post is scummy, but his post is a good one. Just because there are exceptions to the rule (RC and FB) doesn't mean that town should allow such things to become acceptable behavior. If I played in a game with either of those people and they fake claimed, I would also be pushing for their lynch. You don't allow shitty behaviour to become accepted or else this game becomes harder than it already is.

a fake claim is a scum claim 100% all the time.

You say is not a town thought process. This is where you lose the ability to claim you are a good player if you end up being town. That is absolutely a town thought process. It is never a good idea to end the day early before everyone is ready to have the day ended.

so yeah. Not a single thing you have given for momo is scum AI, if anything I think you have made momo a solid town read.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #206) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:08 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 889, Lycanfire wrote:Oh yes okay you're not that player wink
just who do you think I am? because i am pretty sure across all my alts and main I have never used the tactic you are suggesting.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #207) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:12 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 892, Boonskiies wrote:Man, 2F just scum reads people who go against him.
That's not necessarily true.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #208) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:14 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 893, Lycanfire wrote:RC. He did this in Newbie 1717 (fakeclaim as town-AtE/lying) Newbie 1718 (scum-AtE/lying). He frequently complains he's going to get night killed regardless of align and is prone to tunneling.
jesus christ, please don't compare me to that idiot. I am not an RC alt.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #209) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:22 am

Post by TwoFace »

i think it's funny that instead of trying to prove he didn't actually lie his response is to just say fuck it and vote me.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #210) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

no you didn't actually.

I physically showed you the posts where the phrase "not town" appeared and none of them had anything to do with boon. - This post - viewtopic.php?p=8979965#p8979965

I also counted a minimum of 7 posts where I flat out call boon scum.

so you take that "fuck off" and and shove it.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #211) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

you can't lynch a post last time I checked.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #212) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

your post 849 is confusing and you are making reference to posts without actually providing quotes or links. It is hard to properly respond to it unless I know exactly what you are talking about, so why don't you find some time and collect all the posts you think prove your point, and when you do that I will sit down and show you why you are wrong.

I also responded to basically all of your points made in 849 yet you didn't seem to read them cause you certainly didn't respond to any of them. read posts 850 - 857
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

you have yet to provide any evidence of me using the phrase "not town" in reference to boon

You are the one to make that accusation, so the burden of proof is on you.

I don't even understand your argument, because "not town" is scum so even if I had used the phrase "not town" I would still be calling him scum.

You also asked keyen what his thoughts of me looking for 3rd parties was. Which is basically another accusation made about me.

I am waiting for evidnece form you to support that accusation as well.

Right now those are 2 bold face lies and you keep refusing to support your claims with physical evidence.

Are you Donald Trump?

if you are man enough to make an accusation, be man enough to provide the proof when asked. if you can't be man enough to admit your mistake and apologize.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

I am not mad at you using key to sort me, but i am mad that you said I was searching for 3rd parties when that wasn't true.

I have asked you for evidence of that and you haven't provided any.

so ok Thanks for post 526.

1. here is the most obvious one. The phrase "not town" doesn't appear once in that entire post
2. here is the 2nd most obvious one. This post was directed at Magna and NOT boon
3. here is the 3rd most obvious one. I say magna is now confirmed scum because we have already caught scum in boon. This post confirms that I am referring to boon as scum
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #215) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 911, Cooperative Sheep wrote:He doesn't call Boon 'not town' in that post though that I could see - he calls him scum.
shh, i don't want any help humiliating him. I am having too much fun on my own :lol:
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #216) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:03 am

Post by TwoFace »

now can I have the link to me looking for third parties? I can't wait to see what you come up for that one.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #217) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:08 am

Post by TwoFace »

that is actually a post where I call my top 2 scum reads scum. so you fail again.

I suggest you change your avatar to something more appropriate

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #218) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

allright, I have had a ton of fun but I have work to do.

not sure if lycan is scum or not but if he is town he certainly is a man without integrity.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #219) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:21 am

Post by TwoFace »

that's why I said I am not sure if he is scum. But there are other things he is doing (or not doing actually) that make me wonder if he could be. As long as both magna and boon are alive, i'm not really worried about him though.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #220) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 923, MagnaofIllusion wrote:You didn’t ask me to explain why I thought Matt’s behavior was worthy of a vote page 1
I didn't need to though.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 923, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Sigh … it absolutely can be a scum tell and I’d like you to point to a game that Town got lynched for the behavior you are claiming is NAI.
that takes too much time.

have you ever accused somebody of sheeping and lack of content and they flipped town?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 929, ZZZX wrote:Magna is town
Based on what?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:23 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 934, ZZZX wrote:He is well engaged and h
Every single vote he's made has used bullshit logic. Try reading carefully please.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:24 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 933, -Grey- wrote:
In post 892, Boonskiies wrote:Man, 2F just scum reads people who go against him.
He also has rigid expectations of what actions can and cannot be town.

He's quite JFSFish.
Didn't he get banned?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 941, ZZZX wrote:
In post 937, TwoFace wrote:
In post 934, ZZZX wrote:He is well engaged and h
Every single vote he's made has used bullshit logic. Try reading carefully please.
I see how he got to that logic. Bullshit logic for me is something made up and the person KNOWS he is making it up

F.e I want to get rid of you as scum I make up a shitty reason to vote you. I don't see him doing the same.

Read the intentions
So taking reasons that point to a town mindset and implying a scum mindset isn't a bullshit reason?

His vote for me was definitely a bullshit reason also.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:37 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 896, TwoFace wrote:
In post 893, Lycanfire wrote:RC. He did this in Newbie 1717 (fakeclaim as town-AtE/lying) Newbie 1718 (scum-AtE/lying). He frequently complains he's going to get night killed regardless of align and is prone to tunneling.
jesus christ, please don't compare me to that idiot. I am not an RC alt.
Going back to this for a second. If you honestly thought I was RC why didn't you vote magna or boon? RC is notorious for hard bussing for town cred.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:39 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 951, ZZZX wrote:
In post 950, TwoFace wrote:So taking reasons that point to a town mindset and implying a scum mindset isn't a bullshit reason?

His vote for me was definitely a bullshit reason also.
Can you rephrase that I didn't get it

And if you want I can reread him tomorrow with a pbpa

Anyway good night
Magna called Momo scum and some of the reasons provided are more likely to come from town. Yet he's saying they make him more likely scum.

Is that not a bull shit reason?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by TwoFace »

No apparently I'm like jfsf... :roll:
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #229) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

boy you really are caught up on that aren't you? ok hold on.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #230) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:08 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 39, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If you were as good as you seem to think you are you'd understand the process of what I am doing.
This is really all I need to confirm what I was saying. When you are "reaction testing" you tell people to back off in a manner like this.

the issue is as I have already stated before, he was defending his reasons for pushing matt which implies he was serious.

you can't make up a crappy reason, defend your reasons to reaffirm you are serious, and then tell people they don't understand the process and later just completely drop the scum read and say it was for the sake of moving the game out of RVS.

Then magna says this
In post 176, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I mean right on cue we get this ... do you really think he believes that Matt was a solid scum read for me on Page 1?
This is basically admitting is a lie. You don't declare "scum found" and later say oops I wasn't being serious about that when he was getting negative attention. (remember Magna was at L-2 when his stance on matt changed from a scum read to a "I was not being serious and i'm going to discredit you for thinking it was in post )

so yeah magna is caught scum who changed his story when he was getting run up.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #231) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:08 am

Post by TwoFace »

mod, I have asked magna twice & to please refer to me by my name or an approved variation of my name. and he has refused. This is unacceptable and now requires mod intervention. Thank you
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #232) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:24 am

Post by TwoFace »

You must also follow game rules.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #233) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 363, TwoFace wrote:People who just let people slide until day 3 should also quit. Nobody gets any free pass
I was issued a mod warning for offending people who aren't even playing the game.

I made 2 honest requests to be called by my name or variations of it.

That's directly ruining MY enjoyment and it's done intentionally.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #234) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:32 am

Post by TwoFace »

That quote was what I was warned for. :facepalm
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (isolation #235) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 973, MagnaofIllusion wrote:There is not a single site or game rule that I am violating
In post 1, Human Sequencer wrote:4. Play to your win condition under all circumstances. Play for your own enjoyment
and the enjoyment of everybody else ingame under all circumstances.
ahem!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #236) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 976, Cooperative Sheep wrote:In fact to really push the scum claim you're obligated to functionally prove he was serious and wasn't reaction testing.
no i'm not
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #237) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:16 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 176, MagnaofIllusion wrote:do you really think he believes that Matt was a solid scum read for me on Page 1?
btw this quote is basically an admission that his scum read on matt was fake.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #238) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 979, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 978, TwoFace wrote:
In post 176, MagnaofIllusion wrote:do you really think he believes that Matt was a solid scum read for me on Page 1?
btw this quote is basically an admission that his scum read on matt was fake.
Lies, lies, lies.

Do you ever get tired of lying?

A page 1 read is not a "solid scum read" does not mean it isn't a scum read at all. It means it was a Page 1 push on something I found suspect and could come from scum.

Please continue to lie though as I said earlier - upon my flip it will make it easier for you to be roped if you are scum.
I haven't lied once this game thanks and I would appreciate it if you would stop insulting my integrity by saying I have lied. I don't lie as town and only lie as scum when absolutely necessary (i.e. I am not scum or my role is ...)

If you made a misleading statement on page 1, that isn't my fault for thinking it is was the truth, it was yours for misleading people.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #239) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:50 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 980, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I can't control your enjoyment
sure you can. when you are asked not once but twice to refer to me by my name or an acceptable alternative, you can actually be respectful and oblige. You don't have to act like a 2 year old who when somebody tells them to "stop touching them" stands right next to them with their finger in their face repeating "I'm not touching you"

grow up if you are a kid, if you are already grown up fucking act like it or replace out.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #240) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

Nobody can know what your motivation are when you are being dishonest. Town shouldn't be dishonest so I'll never understand motivations to do so, that's one of the reasons why I think you are scum. There was no reason to deceive town. I thought you were serious. You knew I thought it was serious because you accused me of chainsaw defending matt.

So yeah you lied. Not me.

If you aren't scum (doubtful) hopefully you'll learn a valuable lesson about lying.

I'm done with you now.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #241) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:55 am

Post by TwoFace »

so vote magna
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #242) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

Win/win is lynch Momo. I'm NKd tonight and people can basically start fresh day 2.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #243) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

Magna not momo
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #244) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I'm not super mislynchable. I'll never get lynched this game.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #245) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by TwoFace »

No you will. I have the power to make it happen.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #246) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Except you're scum this game. So you'll be lynched eventually. Most likely day 2
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #247) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Go away troll
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #248) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #249) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:06 am

Post by TwoFace »

No come on we aren't lynching anyone other than magna or boon
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #250) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:16 am

Post by TwoFace »

Town is going to lose this game and there's literally nothing I can do about it. Lynching who scum wants to lynch is guaranteed failure
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #251) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1031, Cooperative Sheep wrote:But the Momo wagon is fresh and exciting, and maybe there will be cookies.
Momo is hands down townier than half the player list. Townier than magna and boon by a mile.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #252) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

Whatever this game sucks. My partners suck the other townies suck. Do whatever I don't care anymore
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #253) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Oh and the mod definitely sucks. Worst mod ever
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #254) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1042, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1037, TwoFace wrote:Whatever this game sucks.
My partners suck
the other townies suck. Do whatever I don't care anymore
Guys...

VOTE: Twoface
Yes my partners. As in my mason partners as it's been obvious since the get go, as in magna has basically hinted at it twice. As in that's how I know there is no cop or tracker or any strong PR ( and quite possibly any other PR at all) in the game.

Thanks for confirming you are scum
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #255) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Magna has hinted she knows I'm mason you baffoon
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #256) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1050, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I mean – even 3 Masons in the set-up can certainly be viable with an X-Shot or Even / Odd Gunsmith and Vigilante against a Mafia Doctor so his “No Cops / Gunsmiths / Trackers / Whatever” PR speculation is unfounded. And his approach in immediately chainsawing for Matt on Page 1 is the worst way to handle the slightest amount of pressure on a Mason partner.
You really should do some research before speaking out of your ass about shit you honestly have no clue about

The last time a mini normal had 3 masons + something else was in 2011 when the review process wasn't as strict as it is now.

So it's a very safe assumption anyone claim a pr, they are scum. That's why boon is scum and well you're play is why you are scum.

You still haven't done a lick of scum hunting.

Magna needs rope please.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #257) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:47 am

Post by TwoFace »

Magna has not made a lick of sense all game.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #258) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

I didn't mishandle shit. I don't play different because I have a role. I play 100% me all the time unless I'm not feeling the game. If you aren't scum you are seriously the worst player I've ever seen. Even worse than gerryoat who I've blacklisted for his bad play.

It's weird that I've seen you play well and you are experienced enough yet your pushes have been shit. All your votes have been shit and the last one, the one that somehow has gotten the most traction, almost every single reason you've given points to town not scum.

So the only logical explanation is you are scum.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #259) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:21 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1063, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1062, Elena Fisher wrote:No wonder Twoface tried to man handle me when I placed a vote on Matt this makes sense now
No, it really doesn't make sense because that's just bad play but it is at least able to be parsed through that lens.
Fuck you
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (isolation #260) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1068, momo wrote:Feel like mod should do a mass replace 'cause this is getting annoying.
Well magna has been warned and continues to ruin my experience. So he should be replaced

I'm pretty sure after being insulted for the umpteenth time my outburst is going to get me force replaced.

Good riddance really cause whoever is town, including my mason partners all suck a big D. How you ignore caught scum in boon and most likely scum in magna is beyond me
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #261) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1070, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1067, Elena Fisher wrote:How does it not make sense? I'm pretty sure it makes perfect sense it's bad but it makes sense
What I mean is it doesn't make sense from a reasonable and prudent standpoint of how a Mason should treat someone placing a vote in the early game on their partner. But from an poor play standpoint yeah I can see why it happened.
Seriously you're vote could have literally been on anyone in this game. You REASON for it was garbage. you even basically admitted later it was fabricated so you proved me right.

It being on my mason partner had literally nothing to do with it.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #262) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:40 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1073, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1066, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1063, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1062, Elena Fisher wrote:No wonder Twoface tried to man handle me when I placed a vote on Matt this makes sense now
No, it really doesn't make sense because that's just bad play but it is at least able to be parsed through that lens.
Fuck you
That's a strange post coming from somebody that likes to cry to the mod.
The mod hasn't enforced his game rules cause magna is still here. So I don't really give a fuck. I'm fine being force replaced cause I'm not going to play in a game with somebody who continues to intentionally insult me and antagonte me. But magna needs to be force replaced also.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #263) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:49 am

Post by TwoFace »

If magna and boon aren't lynched day 1/2, taking a break from the game isn't going to solve anything. Being antagonized by somebody who is either scum or no idea how to play mafia despite previously showing signs of knowing how to play mafia doesn't help either.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”