TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

thanks for those actually. I think I can feel safe putting elena is the possible town category for now.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 857, TwoFace wrote:The bottom line is I've never once attempted to hunt for 3rd party and nothing you've posted supports your accusations. So provide actual evidence or admit you made a false accusation
btw I am still waiting for this to happen.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Lycanfire »

oh it's in another tab don't worry
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 850, TwoFace wrote:
In post 849, Lycanfire wrote:Yeah, I hate this.
You asked a question which says I did something I definitely didn't do so shocker you hate it.

I'm town, basically confirmed at this point so you best just move the magna to save face.

But first. Please explain why you indirectly falsely accused me of 3rd party hunting
You keep trying to use role knowledge to strongarm day. I hate that. This is a normal, and you can't expect me to believe a townie has the information you seem to have. If you're scum that makes for a simpler explanation.
In post 854, TwoFace wrote:
In post 849, Lycanfire wrote:The only thing easily readable and new from Boons since the last instance you called him "scum" in 480 was his "see you know my alignment/you're blacklisting town" posts in 486 492. That doesn't add up.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here or what exactly what issues you have. Can you explain better?
You went from calling Boons "scum" to "not town". You tried to talk down Boons by assuring him he was "not town" rather than tell others that he was "not town". Just what is that trying to prove? Lastly, those are the only real posts of note between this shift of "scum"/"not town".
In post 856, TwoFace wrote:
In post 849, Lycanfire wrote:Asking Key questions helps sort you both.
Why are you busy trying to sort the person who's basically being NKd night 1?
The fact that you're trying so hard to promote this to me when I have previously flat-out said this is a scumtell of yours pretty much absolves any AtE/woe me posts you've made in recent games as town.
In post 856, TwoFace wrote:You think I as scum can talk confidently about PRs not being in the game?

No. I've basically made it impossible for any scum to fake claim a PR this game. Why would I do that as scum?

How could I have the confidence level to do that as scum?

If I were scum there is no way I can make a bold statement like that.
Scum can spec all they want, PRs won't give a shit.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:32 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 868, Lycanfire wrote:Lastly, what are:
dsob
dsob
tsob
tsoc

because i'm not going to play games only to have you spell out dankest later or something stupid.
Abbreviations for DualSkinoverBone / TwinSkinoverBone/Cranimum. My pet names for TwoFace.

I'm a little surprised you didn't pick this up in reading my posts.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 873, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 870, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Wagon age doesn't prove wagon case strength.
Sure it does. It brings into question why Boons is alive if the Boons wagon is really just an extension of the Magna wagon:
No, it doesn't.
I will agree that the analysis of those wagons has some potential interest to them, but it's just in the abstract that different groups decided to push them, barring some alignment flips it's a coin flip that has nothing to do with age of the wagon.
In post 874, Lycanfire wrote:In you seemed to imply you hated it based on associatives. Can you explain?
I didn't imply - I straight up stated that I felt distaste for any wagon that Grey supported due to my feelings about him on both an alignment and a playstyle scale.
In post 874, Lycanfire wrote:I care less about your opinion of my case and more about your opinions of Elena's posts.
Your case itself has little to do with her posts besides theory scum meta.
As I've already said about Elena, I town read her - not strongly but I do. I think her posts have been fine, I don't think she has egged on anything, and I think she has been reasonably insightful especially in consideration of the average in this game.
Does that answer your question?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:38 am

Post by momo »

Sup.

Anyone got Qs for da momo
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 880, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I will agree that the analysis of those wagons has some potential interest to them, but it's just in the abstract that different groups decided to push them, barring some alignment flips it's a coin flip that has nothing to do with age of the wagon.
Also, with some of the new votes and the regrowth of the Magna wagon, this theory is a bit stretched now.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:41 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 878, Lycanfire wrote:You went from calling Boons "scum" to "not town". You tried to talk down Boons by assuring him he was "not town" rather than tell others that he was "not town". Just what is that trying to prove? Lastly, those are the only real posts of note between this shift of "scum"/"not town".
I never referred to boon as "not town" so that's a lie.

the phrase "not town" appears in my iso 4 times.

1. "Both of these are scum motivation not town motivation" - in reference to magna

2. in a post where the above was quoted

3. "Ignoring these and acting like they don't exsist and/or discrediting a person you KNOW is a PR is not town motivated. It's 100% scum motivated." - in response to magna

4. (not townie imo) - in response to magna

Since the above proves that I never called boon "not town"

there is certainly no evidence of me "talking down to Boon by assuring him he was not town"

There is definitely plenty of evidence of me calling Boon scum though (at least 7, I stopped counting after that)
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 878, Lycanfire wrote:The fact that you're trying so hard to promote this to me when I have previously flat-out said this is a scumtell of yours pretty much absolves any AtE/woe me posts you've made in recent games as town.
1. can you link me to the post where you flat out said it was a scumtell? I did an iso search of your posts and scumtell only appeared once. That one time is the post I am responding to.

2. How can that be a scumtell of mine, when I have only been scum once and I didn't do that as scum that game?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 871, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 867, Lycanfire wrote:Something bothering me from the moment Elena matched Boons was that there was a dropoff in unique contributions, people saying they would catch up and so on. In this time there has only been ZZZX's arrival, Momo's re-arrival, sheep vs Grey, Momo attempting to "compromise" with 2F, and 2F affirming Boons|Magna being lynched and then that Boons is being lynched. Nothing really breaking from the status quo beyond Grey's vote-change. Anyone not of the original Elena wagon (Grey, Jack, Boons, myself) is fair game-slight bias towards people nearly flaking out of the game, but like I'm implying I don't like the altwagon being dug in concurrently with the Elena wagon/lack of consensus.

Is going for Momo here your best lynch? What is a Momo scumflip going to tell us?
First off lynching scum is always better than mislynching Town. Always. So downplaying the validity of it as a wagon makes me wonder … why would you go out of your want to do so Day 1 with no flips?
1) I never said lynch town
2) I never suggested no lynch
3) Is Momo your best lynch?
4) (3, cont) if Momo is scum, what does that tell us?
In post 871, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Scum aren’t ignoring a mislynch on myself or Boon. The game-state means they don’t probably feel comfortable that apathy is going to take hold and enough people are just going to say “Fuck it, taking too long, let’s lynch one and sort it out tomorrow”. So they are just sitting back. Which is why I suspect BBT at this stage. Jaack also fits that profile. Elena maybe fills that void as well but as I said I have to look back at how her wagon came together to see what I think. Scum certainly don't have to stick their necks out when if I am correct about DSOC / ThingBig they have honorary scum doing the work for them which they then can attack down the line.
So Boons, Elena, and yourself are all town. Scum aren't pushing anyone because it's seemingly
more
inconspicuous to do it by end of day. How do you know Boons and Elena's alignments again?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

so lycan has now been caught in at least 3 lies. if you are town you need to work on that going forward. you have literally no credibility left
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:47 am

In post 872, TwoFace wrote:Every single vote you have made this game has been for NON AI or even NON scummy reasons.
No they haven’t. You keep repeating this over and over but that doesn’t make it true.

My vote on Matt was a pressure vote on something that I found suspect. You repeating over and over that it isn’t really is not my problem.

My vote on Momo is absolutely for hunting scum and it is ludicrous for you to try and present it as anything other than that. You keep saying it is OMGUS when and are clearly detailed posts explaining Momo’s scum perspective. You of course have ignored this and when I called you out earlier on it you tried to handwave it away with “Oh, I’m sorting outside the thread and others are scummier anyway”.

So yeah stop shoveling bullshit into the thread if you are Town. If you are scum feel free as it makes it easier for people to take those posts and hang you for them down the line.
In post 872, TwoFace wrote:Now a good player would probably stop insulting the person that they think is town [insert thing here] and spend more time actually scum hunting and trying to convince people that you are not scum and their votes on you are wrong.
I’m actually hunting scum. That you pretend I’m not again is your problem (and why I think your play is so bad if you are what I think you are … if you are scum well I can at least understand your motivation even if it will bite you in the ass with my flip).

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:53 am

In post 885, Lycanfire wrote:1) I never said lynch town
2) I never suggested no lynch
3) Is Momo your best lynch?
4) (3, cont) if Momo is scum, what does that tell us?
Firstly why do you both responding to half the post and ignoring the other half just to ask the question I already answered? Here is the full response that already answered 3.
In post 871, MagnaofIllusion wrote:First off lynching scum is always better than mislynching Town. Always. So downplaying the validity of it as a wagon makes me wonder … why would you go out of your want to do so Day 1 with no flips?

Momo stands as my best bet for scum. Too much of his posting is basically confirming the current game-state (the two most viable wagons are scum) in a way that demonstrates he actually isn’t getting reads. Furthermore he’s focused on all the wrong things (Boons and the whole Bipolar issue) in his posting . He’s looking for reasons to continue simply pushing on the most uncontroversial stance possible.
As for 4 – Momo flipping scum today isn’t able to be fully parsed as there hasn’t been a wagon of any size on him. Why are you asking for analysis on a hypothetical at this stage? I will say a Momo flip as scum solidifies Boon as close to confirmed Town as you can get due to how the game has progressed.
In post 885, Lycanfire wrote:So Boons, Elena, and yourself are all town. Scum aren't pushing anyone because it's seemingly more inconspicuous to do it by end of day. How do you know Boons and Elena's alignments again?
Where did I say I knew Elena’s alignment? I mean I said in my response that Elena is the only wagon that I could see as being on scum and I would really need to review the wagon to see for certain.

Boons is likely Town for game-state. Which I also already told you in previous posts.

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 880, Cooperative Sheep wrote:As I've already said about Elena, I town read her - not strongly but I do. I think her posts have been fine, I don't think she has egged on anything, and I think she has been reasonably insightful especially in consideration of the average in this game.
Does that answer your question?
how do you feel about post post post post post

(matt) post post

(elena)

you post a lot about how you feel but i don't see you reference posts or give direct commentary
In post 881, momo wrote:Sup.

Anyone got Qs for da momo
why do you want to lynch sheep?
In post 883, TwoFace wrote:(this is a shitpost)
get over yourself.
In post 884, TwoFace wrote:
In post 878, Lycanfire wrote:The fact that you're trying so hard to promote this to me when I have previously flat-out said this is a scumtell of yours pretty much absolves any AtE/woe me posts you've made in recent games as town.
1. can you link me to the post where you flat out said it was a scumtell? I did an iso search of your posts and scumtell only appeared once. That one time is the post I am responding to.

2. How can that be a scumtell of mine, when I have only been scum once and I didn't do that as scum that game?
Oh yes okay you're not that player wink
In post 886, TwoFace wrote:so lycan has now been caught in at least 3 lies. if you are town you need to work on that going forward. you have literally no credibility left
VOTE: TwoFace
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:06 am

Post by TwoFace »

Magna
In post 521, MagnaofIllusion wrote:given he’s giving absolutely no content other than sheeping whatever is the flavor of the minute wagons and getting no pressure at all should tell people something
You have been on site to know this isn't AI. town have been guilty of this and has been mislynched for it hundreds of times. if you want me to believe you are town and actually isn't a terrible player, you have to concede that this is not a scumtell and should never be used as one. It's a reason to policy lynch him certainly, but it doesn't mean he is scum. No policy lynches on my watch.

and
In post 520, momo wrote:
I am not voting you because I don't want someone at L-2 this early in the game
In post 521, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also look at the bolded in the last quote and ask yourself … if this is really Town saying this why did he vote me to L-2 on page 8?
I honestly don't know. Did you ask him? if not why didn't you? (See I have now noticed multiple times you jump to conclusions first without asking any questions first. This is not what I would expect from a town player. Townies should question first before reacting)

Let me tell you something about this player. He is someone who just came here from EM, and as you know (or very well should considering how long you have been on site) people from EM don't do things the way that people normally do. I see momo as a troll who doesn't really care about winning or losing, he just is playing to ruffle feathers.

regardless, him putting you at L-2 and unvoting you doesn't read scum to me. It actually reads town. If you are town and you are at L-2, why would he unvote? he wasn't really under suspicion for his vote so he really didn't have any motivation to do so.

now on to your 758.
In post 758, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Momo is still my top choice for scum at this juncture. The explanation that “No-one hammers on Page 8” from 585 is pretty empty
I actually agree with what momo said, typically people aren't going to hammer somebody on page 8. Does it happen every once in a while? sure but most of the time it doesn't. to say his response felt "empty" is just a way to discredit him. His response felt genuine to me.

You also say his post is scummy, but his post is a good one. Just because there are exceptions to the rule (RC and FB) doesn't mean that town should allow such things to become acceptable behavior. If I played in a game with either of those people and they fake claimed, I would also be pushing for their lynch. You don't allow shitty behaviour to become accepted or else this game becomes harder than it already is.

a fake claim is a scum claim 100% all the time.

You say is not a town thought process. This is where you lose the ability to claim you are a good player if you end up being town. That is absolutely a town thought process. It is never a good idea to end the day early before everyone is ready to have the day ended.

so yeah. Not a single thing you have given for momo is scum AI, if anything I think you have made momo a solid town read.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:08 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 889, Lycanfire wrote:Oh yes okay you're not that player wink
just who do you think I am? because i am pretty sure across all my alts and main I have never used the tactic you are suggesting.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Man, 2F just scum reads people who go against him.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Lycanfire »

RC. He did this in Newbie 1717 (fakeclaim as town-AtE/lying) Newbie 1718 (scum-AtE/lying). He frequently complains he's going to get night killed regardless of align and is prone to tunneling.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:12 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 892, Boonskiies wrote:Man, 2F just scum reads people who go against him.
That's not necessarily true.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Lycanfire »

If you're RC, trying to promote this to
me
when I said it was a scumtell in Newbie 1718 after
Spyro
and
Backstabbers
(actually add backstabbers up there he fakeclaimed/AtE there too) wouldn't earn you towncred.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:14 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 893, Lycanfire wrote:RC. He did this in Newbie 1717 (fakeclaim as town-AtE/lying) Newbie 1718 (scum-AtE/lying). He frequently complains he's going to get night killed regardless of align and is prone to tunneling.
jesus christ, please don't compare me to that idiot. I am not an RC alt.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:17 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Lycan is lying.

MoI keeps accusing 2F as bad player, so that's why 2F's posts felt accurate than his posts.

Elena doesn't feel scum.

Sheep is a null, but leaning town.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:22 am

Post by TwoFace »

i think it's funny that instead of trying to prove he didn't actually lie his response is to just say fuck it and vote me.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 888, MagnaofIllusion wrote:As for 4 – Momo flipping scum today isn’t able to be fully parsed as there hasn’t been a wagon of any size on him. Why are you asking for analysis on a hypothetical at this stage? I will say a Momo flip as scum solidifies Boon as close to confirmed Town as you can get due to how the game has progressed.
I feel like going for Momo is lazy for the reasons you're stating here and therefore can't be your "best lynch". I know you answered 3, but you never told me the first time around what the flip would do.
In post 888, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Where did I say I knew Elena’s alignment? I mean I said in my response that Elena is the only wagon that I could see as being on scum and I would really need to review the wagon to see for certain.

Boons is likely Town for game-state. Which I also already told you in previous posts.
You're arguing that Boons is both town and wagoned by the town-that's too ridiculous.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”