KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #0) » Fri May 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll review the best that I can, but I'll probably be in and fully ready to go by Monday.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #1) » Fri May 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

(Up to )
In post 30, Dunnstral wrote:How about 3 times?

VOTE: MURDERCAT bye ;) :good:
I already scum read this guy.
In post 73, Accountant wrote:If you still pretend not to understand my case I'm going to deathtunnel you.
I've loved everything you've said until you said this.
In post 92, BlackStar wrote:I'm not pushing you yet either.
I'm so glad that Killer Instinct Mafia is over. So I'm not sure everyone knows this about BlackStar or gets the same feeling, So he's extremely scummy, but is probably town. Until I see more, I probably won't vote him. He's only slightly scummy on how he usually plays.
In post 114, Derek12 wrote:VOTE: BlackStar

Mostly gut right now.
See above, please.
In post 133, MURDERCAT wrote:He RVS voted though.
So what?
In post 180, Dunnstral wrote:Here let me start off the new wagon

VOTE: BlackStar
Why aren't you lynched yet?
In post 194, BlackStar wrote:I love how nobody is even looking for town motivation in my posts
I have no pity for you. Focus on someone else. Ask questions. Find scum. Your posts reflect reactive motivation, not proactive motivation. That's why you get mislynched a lot.
In post 221, MURDERCAT wrote:Yeah well now blackstar is voting you and I think he's scummier than you. I only asked you because it seemed like maybe you picked up on it too.
I agree.
In post 226, MURDERCAT wrote:I pointed out clearly when and why it changed in
You're extremely combative, but I get a good town vibe from you.

More from me, and I'm hoping to be more in-depth. It's rushed because I'm rushed and wanted to get something down from me.

Quick Vibes:
Town: Murdercat, Accountant, Perhaps Blackstar
Scum: Dunnstral, Derek.
Everyone else, no vibes.

I'll have another post by Monday.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #2) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Stopping at Post 349. I had a little bit of time and it's still not in-depth since I have only enough time for this, but here we go.
In post 203, Accountant wrote:
In post 194, BlackStar wrote:I love how nobody is even looking for town motivation in my posts
It's YOUR job to make your town motivation clear. Town has an incentive to make themselves transparent.
I like this, but it gives me the vibe that this is coming from the outside-looking-in.
In post 229, BlackStar wrote:
In post 227, Derek12 wrote:Blackstar, I noticed that despite quoting his initial argument against efiend, you haven't really given your thoughts on him. So thoughts?
Seems like another opportunist looking for validation from the town
Agreed.
In post 232, BlackStar wrote:
In post 231, MURDERCAT wrote:So dunn and I are both scum Blackstar?
Nah, just you

VOTE: murdercat
I feel like the intention of this post is aimed more toward impact and not accuracy. It's like you're just trying to make a statement. Murdercat isn't scum.
In post 326, BlackStar wrote:Just caught up. Chilledtea is like not even trying to figure out the game.
I need to look back but it seems like he's just lurking. Either way, it is scummy.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #3) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Also, Mod. Zefired isn't in this game anymore! :(
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #4) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 372, Chumba wrote:
In post 367, TehBrawlGuy wrote:I'm also not sure why you're saying I'm worried about something I think could happen.
Please don't insult my intelligence and/or downplay yours. You know I'm talking about the nonsense of me exiting the wagon cleanly nonsense you were saying that's you worrying about something that hasn't happend and you don't know if it would ever happen. You (and nobody else did either) didn't even bother to take the time to find out if my vote was serious or not.

As for me not giving stating I was suspicious of murdercat, I didn't fee like I had to because my vote was an indication that I did. You kind of don't have to explain the obvious. Sure I made a joke about wagons but I vote when I think people are scum or I want to pressure somebody I think could be scum. You know the only reason anyone should vote once RVS is over...
This looks to be like he's looking to try to defend a point. I don't like other players being so defensive.
In post 377, Chumba wrote:
In post 368, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Can we turn the arrogance dial down like three notches? I can feel it through my screen. Thanks.
No I can't
This isn't helping you.
In post 401, Chumba wrote:Also I did touch on other people. I've interacted with at least 4 different people during my catchup
Making a small point appearing to be a huge point.
In post 450, BlackStar wrote:1. When my wagon lost momentum you were saying that you weren't sure if i was scum anymore. You even went as far as saying that you had a town lean on me. But then brawl voted me and the vote count came back so you felt like it was safe to jump on my wagon. That looks scummy to me
2. I wasn't trying to make anyone look bad. I thought it was weird that he got a wagon so quickly so I said so. It was entirely possible that somebody was going to lolhammer him and I have wanted to make sure that didn't happen. You guys were the ones who took this as an opportunity to try and make me look bad and act like I was defending murdercat
3. I'm not white knighting anyone. And if you truly think that cum would openly back up their partner and "white knight them", then you must be really new at this game. Not to mention the fact that right after I "white knighted" him he turned around and voted me.
4. You seem to think that building a case means making shit up and hoping people go along with it. That's not how this works. Everyone acted like there was no way I could be town so I made that post to show how ridiculous they were acting, there's no hidden agenda, there's no sneaky bs hidden there. What I said is what I meant.
5. OMGUS is a normal reaction and you're being scummy for acting like it isn't
6. He gave a weak reason to jump on my wagon. Kind of like your "case" right here.
7. Yeah. Go big him instead of a member of the town.
8. Why even talk about if if you can't make up... sorry, "think of" any scum motivation for it?
I just wanted to say that even though I've only played one game with Blackstar, this heavily goes against his meta. I'm not so sure he's town, now. I'm still fairly sure, but not with as much certainty.
In post 480, Chumba wrote:No they aren't the same thing.

Thanks for admitting you are scum
I'm sorry. I
really
don't like this.
In post 606, TehBrawlGuy wrote:I still support BlackStar wagon but seeing as I'm not actually voting him right now. VOTE: Derek12. I'm willing to move back to BlackStar after we've seen more people chime in, but I think this is another solid wagon.
...No. If you really support someone, you don't vote someone else because there's another person out there who could also be a viable lynch. I'm glad you didn't vote Blackstar but if you think someone is scum, vote them.
In post 699, Chumba wrote:I'm off for now. Weekends tend to be busy for me but I'll still be checking in
And I'm stopping here at Post 699.. At this point, I'm starting to lose focus. I should be up by tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #5) » Mon May 23, 2016 4:14 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

1. Again. I am in this game. Not zefried
2. How long until deadline?
3. I noticed people have comments for me. I'll get to it as I go through the catch up. As I said before, I should be caught up by today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #6) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 727, Chumba wrote:
In post 702, Accountant wrote:@Chumba:

I can't work with you if you're going to adopt such an obstinate, close minded, arrogant attitude.
Good, because I think you are scum so I have no interest working with you.
This post is beginning to make me feel that this isn't scum, but just a townie who is extremely difficult to work with.

In post 754, Chumba wrote:
vote murder

dont really want to change but there's no chance anyone is going to join a brawl wagon which completely boggles my brain. When people are ready to take this game seriously please lmk.
This is terrible, especially evident by his post back to Blackstar later on. He's difficult to work with, extremely rude, throwing posts everywhere... The only reason I'm not voting him now is because I haven't finished my catch up.
In post 812, Accountant wrote:I think BlackStar isn't consistent about his reads and pushes because he doesn't care who dies as long as it's not him.
I agree, but I'd lessen the indication of his alignment. Blackstar is naturally scummy and I don't find most of his scummy posts to be an indication of his alignment.

I'm currently at post 900. I expect to be caught up later today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #7) » Mon May 23, 2016 9:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 963, Dunnstral wrote:RachMarie do you know why I voted you?
In post 964, RachMarie wrote:@Dunn,

No clue you did not give much detail.
At first, I was going to say that I scum read RachMarie here, but in my experience, I find that scum are more likely to be pretty willing to defend themselves and be on it when someone scum reads or votes someone else. This genuinely comes across as townie behavior.
In post 993, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 991, Derek12 wrote:
@Dunnstral:
Sell me on Rach
Alright alright

felt like a weird post - seems like she goes beyond what's necessary to try and explain her town read on IAI (and I still think it's weird after seeing that but the read itself isn't why I'm voting her)

The way she's "pushing" BlackStar is by saying we shouldn't lynch inactives - lol? Doesn't actually get direct with Blackstar
We shouldn't lynch inactives. We should let them be replaced so we can find scum, not just lynch people who post the least...
In post 1000, Derek12 wrote:
@MURDERCAT:
Do you have any completed scumgames on site? I kinda want to look through them.
In post 1002, Derek12 wrote:VOTE: MURDERCAT

Forgot this.
Yeah. You're right. Murdercat should have be online at 5 AM in the morning and posted within nine minutes. Screw him, right?
In post 1022, Accountant wrote:Meta is not a defense.

Meta is not an attack.

Meta is the equivalent of last year's newspaper.
I disagree. Meta can be useful. I see meta as a tool. A screw driver won't work if you pound on it like a hammer. You have to use meta right if you need it to help you. I've found scum before by that tool.
In post 1046, Chumba wrote:Solid town? Please explain
Finally, a post that I can behind with Chumba.
In post 1180, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Tired, also a little tipsy. Will catch up in the morning, but posting now to tell you all I'm not dead.
The typical "town" envisioned in Town vs Mafia is of a puritan town. The puritans aren't allowed to drink alcohol. However, the mafia envisioned are of a 1920s mafioso group, which drink alcohol frequently.
Boom. Scum caught. ;)
In post 1198, Accountant wrote:I don't see anything off about RachMarie. Make a case if you want to get me on board, etc.

Accountant's Reads List

Reads are expressed in terms of probability of flipping mafia, with 100% being confirmed scum and 0% being confirmed town. Given a 13 player setup and 2-3 possible scum(to maintain balance), I've set the base rate for being scum as [(2.5/13)*100], rounded down, or 19%. Thus, a read of 19% is perfectly null.

KickAssAndGiggle - 12%
MURDERCAT - 60%
KuroiXHF - 16%
Chumba - 20%
Accountant - 0%
chilledtea - 35%
BlackStar - 83%
RachMarie - 15%
I Am Innocent - 19%
Dunnstral - 14%
Derek12 - 15%
Pants98 - 19%
TehBrawlGuy - 10%

As you can see, my strongest townread is TehBrawlGuy, and my top scumreads are BlackStar and MURDERCAT by a fairly large margin(this is why I've been tunnelling on them). Most of the replacement players have fallen into a loose cluster just below null, based on the quality of their catchups, reads and posts. The reason for the low deviation is due to the fact that the old occupiers of that slot lurked very hard and were therefore null.

I'd be happy to go into more detail on any of my reads if required.
This is the strangest reads list I've ever seen...
In post 1213, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1197, KuroiXHF wrote:I just wanted to say that even though I've only played one game with Blackstar, this heavily goes against his meta. I'm not so sure he's town, now. I'm still fairly sure, but not with as much certainty.
Can you go more in depth here?
I can surely give you the link to the game in question.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66274
That post was not out of something from my experience of Blackstar's town game.
In post 1264, Chumba wrote:I'm sorry but fact =/= arrogance imo.

And tbh I don't really give a rats ass what you are sick of.

TOWN DOES NOT LIE
TOWN DOES NOT INTENTIONALLY MISREP A PLAYERS POSTS
TOWN DOES NOT MANIPULATE
I've lied and manipulated as town before, and town has benefited from that.
In post 1309, Chumba wrote:
In post 1308, KuroiXHF wrote:This is terrible, especially evident by his post back to Blackstar later on. He's difficult to work with, extremely rude, throwing posts everywhere... The only reason I'm not voting him now is because I haven't finished my catch up.

In reality I'm trying to rally people to lynch scum and people are refusing to follow me for some unknown reason. (I'm sorry but a person's personality should not matter when the stuff they are saying is the truth. Ignoring a person because you dislike them is wrong and that's what I feel people are doing). They try to say the lies brawl has said aren't really lies (which isn't true)!and they ignore where he admits to manipulating posts which is basically a scum claim in my book. (Town don't have to intentionally manipulate people posts. Scum does)

If people are going to keep ignoring obv scum, I'm going to keep being difficult and in the end town is going to suffer.
Look. I'm town and your rude, abrasive and unhelpful posts are already making me suffer.

I'm caught up! Please let me know if I've accidentally skipped something and please ask me questions if you have any. I'll have a read list soon.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #8) » Mon May 23, 2016 10:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You don't want to play with me because you disagree with me.

Forget this. I'm not even sure you're scum anymore. I think you're just being childish.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #9) » Mon May 23, 2016 11:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1323, Chumba wrote:
In post 1320, KuroiXHF wrote:You don't want to play with me because you disagree with me.

Forget this. I'm not even sure you're scum anymore. I think you're just being childish.
Not because I disagree with you. You think doing things that should only be done by scum is a good idea. Town shouldn't have to lie ever and they damn sure shouldn't have to intentionally manipulate people's posts.
We do disagree. You're making categorical blanket statements and I'm not. Things aren't always black and white. Sometimes, it's OK to do these things. I'm OK if you disagree with me, but I'm not OK if you're complaining and threatening us, saying you'll never play with us again or forcing the game to suffer.

Let's just find scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #10) » Mon May 23, 2016 11:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1329, BlackStar wrote:@kuroi Did you finish your reads list?
I'm responding to other games before I get back here and do that.
But it will be tonight.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #11) » Mon May 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Strong Town: KickassAndGiggle, TehBrawlGuy
Lean Town: Murdercat, Blackstar, Rachmarie, Accountant
Null/Unsorted: I Am Innocent, Pants98
Lean Scum: Chumba, Chilledtea
Strong Scum: Dunnstral, Derek12

VOTE: Derek12

In my quick review, Chumba seems to be more pissed off townie but I'm not prepared to pull him out of scum territory. Derek12 should die.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (isolation #12) » Mon May 23, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1334, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1313, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 993, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 991, Derek12 wrote:
@Dunnstral:
Sell me on Rach
Alright alright

felt like a weird post - seems like she goes beyond what's necessary to try and explain her town read on IAI (and I still think it's weird after seeing that but the read itself isn't why I'm voting her)

The way she's "pushing" BlackStar is by saying we shouldn't lynch inactives - lol? Doesn't actually get direct with Blackstar
We shouldn't lynch inactives. We should let them be replaced so we can find scum, not just lynch people who post the least...
I never said I wanted to lynch inactives?
That's certainly the impression I got from what I've read.
In post 1335, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1332, KuroiXHF wrote:Strong Town: KickassAndGiggle, TehBrawlGuy
Lean Town: Murdercat, Blackstar, Rachmarie, Accountant
Null/Unsorted: I Am Innocent, Pants98
Lean Scum: Chumba, Chilledtea
Strong Scum: Dunnstral, Derek12

VOTE: Derek12

In my quick review, Chumba seems to be more pissed off townie but I'm not prepared to pull him out of scum territory. Derek12 should die.
Not to omgus but am I missing somethign here? How did Derek12 and I end up as Strong Scum here...?

Actually somethings off about this whole reads list to me
I'm not sure what you're looking for. If you want me to go through your complete ISO in more detail, I will, but not today. I'm tired and apparently a lot happened this weekend. I've never liked anything you wrote this game, but more so Derek.
In post 1336, BlackStar wrote:Why is KAAG at the top?
Because I've liked everything he said. All of it. I think he's probably the towniest of them all.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (isolation #13) » Mon May 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Did my posts not explain it all?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #14) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

BTW, I don't think my earlier question was asked. When's deadline?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #15) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1359, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1257, RachMarie wrote:Ok I can see mc

but why do you think accountant is prob scum? I think she (I think she is a she no gender is listed), is town, in fact she is one of my strongest town reads.

It can take a while to get into the swing of things here in this site, hang in there and dont make a decision on the site just based on one game.
yo rach

get yo butt in here plz ty

I have played at least 1 game with accountant, kuroi and blackstar I think, altho I can't remember what game it was. I was accountant's IC in his newbie game, kuroi was wis's scum partner in a game that town lost (wld you believe my hydra got lynched as town lol) and I will see if I can remember what game I was in with blackstar.

@ blackstar

do you remember the game? I know I have seen your name before I think it might have been micros.

I will iso accountant and kag next but right now I wanna see what shakes out
That was Pokemon Episode 2 mafia - the last completed game I have as scum two months ago.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #16) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1378, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1367, KuroiXHF wrote: That was Pokemon Episode 2 mafia - the last completed game I have as scum two months ago.
your point being....?
You said you didn't know which game we've played before. I helped remind you.
In post 1379, Dunnstral wrote:I think Pirate mollie is town

Kuroi and pants are both scummy to me
It seems like I'm scummy to you because I said you're scummy to me, which would be circular logic, hombre.
In post 1402, pirate mollie wrote:hey kuroi where'd you go
Doing stuff that doesn't involve Mafiascum. That happens sometimes.

outstanding questions:

kitty are you an alt? you don't have to say who you are I am just curious.

blackstar did I like in that game

kuroi how is the timing of that game where you were scum relevant to this 1 and is that really all you have to say to me?
I didn't say it was relevant. And why would I have other things to say to you?
In post 1416, Derek12 wrote:
In post 1339, KuroiXHF wrote:Did my posts not explain it all?
Not in the slightest. Go into detail on your scumreads on Dunnstral and I, because you've barely mentioned us in your catchup.
I'll do that tonight. Work is being crazy so with being short staffed so I'll do that when I can. I'm guessing it'll be around 9 PM EST.
In post 1437, MURDERCAT wrote:KuroiXHF, you never explained the Derek read, I don't think.
I said I would today. Hold your horses.

Preview Edit - lol at pirate mollie. I've been gone for twelve hours. You need to relax.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #17) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:54 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You're splitting hairs. I'm not going to engage in that with you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (isolation #18) » Tue May 24, 2016 9:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1460, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1455, KuroiXHF wrote:You're splitting hairs. I'm not going to engage in that with you.
What's your opinion of Mollie?
I find her annoying, but that's not necessarily alignment indicative.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (isolation #19) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1479, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1470, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1460, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1455, KuroiXHF wrote:You're splitting hairs. I'm not going to engage in that with you.
What's your opinion of Mollie?
I find her annoying, but that's not necessarily alignment indicative.
why am I annoying?
If it's not alignment indicative, why do you care? Do you see a future between both of us?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #20) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So I'll get to Kevin later but this is why Dunnstral is scummy.

When I get to the ISO, you can tell that Dunnstral is full of fluff and lack of content. His first real content was on where he disliked . I disagree with him, but I find the post itself to be fair.
Until everything until then is definitely a spectator perspective. It shows a whole lot of commenting, but not scum hunting. This is one of the first things I look for when I scum hunt - people not participating.
- In this post, Dunnstral fights back, but you'd have to notice that he only pushes when he is pushing back. This isn't scum hunting. This is defending. The defense is actually quite lackluster, especially as it related to Blackstar. Why? He split hairs. "No, of course I didn't call Blackstar scum! No, he's just
scummy!
"
In Dunnstral was scumreading and pushing Blackstar, even though he didn't claimed not to call him scum before. Dude, it's fine if you scum read someone, even if they turn out to be town. I'm just going to say that if you're going to scum read someone, at least admit to it. Don't be facetious about it.
makes me simply annoyed. He's playing chicken with Blackstar.
BTW, at this point of going through the ISO, I've realized that Dunnstral has only been active in two people - Blackstar and Murdercat.
reeks of bussing, or rather, the preamble to it. It seems like he wants to test the waters and see if he has the town's approval to go after him. Obviously, with my vote, I'm in full support and my vote is there. I'd like to call Dunstrall on his bluff and get Derek lynched. Also, perhaps I'm cocky but I feel confident that I've caught at least two of the scum out there.
- ...overreacted? After all the shit you've given him? Give me a break.
- Let's get this straight. You scum read Blackstar, even though you refused to say that, yet you're not willing to stick a vote to him.
Then in You vote for Chilledtea... How does this make
any
sense?
In this post, you scum read Derek, but you aren't hard on it and it seems like you want to put doubts on him and gauge for town approval. Either that or you want brownie points if he's lynched and you can claim suspicion on him.
Between and you flop your vote twice within two hours, even with RachMarie, you never even scum read her before.

...I'm done looking for things i didn't like about your ISO. I think it's better and easier I find things I like about your ISO. (Starting at Post 1000)
Asking intentions from Chilledtea.
Town-reading Brawl.

That's it. So there you go. I'll check on Derek later.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (isolation #21) » Tue May 24, 2016 11:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't know why I kept saying Kevin. I meant Derek.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #22) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1507, Derek12 wrote:As of now, scumreads are Pants>Kuroi>Rach/Star
So many people who I scum read turn out to scum read me.

This is some crazy coincidence, huh?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #23) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1508, Dunnstral wrote:Still think Rach is scummy :shifty:
So, what did you think about my read on you?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (isolation #24) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

And you think that me poorly explaining reads, as you put it, make me scum?

I also don't like Pants' claim. Not because of anything Pants said, but rather, it puts us in a very awkward position.

If he claimed cop or doc, I would be more aggressive, but he said something that would normally quickly end in a hammer.

BUT we only have four days left.

Four days is enough to change a wagon, I guess. Who would be interested in switching to Derek?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #25) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Dude, it's more than just a lack of engagement. It's coasting by like you're trying to find India.

Thanks for at least being a decent person about it, though.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #26) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Actually, Derek. I don't think you've responded to me at all.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #27) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Dunnstral, I currently town read RachMarie, but I am open to reviewing anyone.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (isolation #28) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I've probably taken too much of a load on Mafia games. But I'll do an ISO on Derek like I did on Dunnstral.

And Derek, that one point isn't any misrepresentation. Was there not a ~ten minute window you gave up on at 5 AM?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #29) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

So before going through his ISO, Derek is all fluff. His posts appear to be even more superficial than Dunnstral's. Skimming, there are very small amounts of scum hunting. He doesn't get his hands dirty and he plays spectator more than as a player.

Now to read:

- His first four posts are absolutely nothing before he votes Blackstar with no reasoning. I can respect that because Blackstar is an inherently scummy player. What I can't respect, is he doesn't even attempt to say what he doesn't like out of Blackstar. This isn't to say that gut posts are scummy, but you should try to add something to it. At this point in the game, it's fine. It can be seen as an ineffable feeling, but in retrospect, it appears to be testing the waters.
- His next couple of posts are showing his opinion without scum hunting.
- He finally asks a good question. In Even still, it's border line to his previous questions that were simply asking people what they thought of other people. Gaining information =/= scum hunting.
- In fact, the first time he expresses disapproval and even tries to get his hands dirty is in . This post is mostly expressing disapproval on things he knows aren't alignment indicative like, "maybe it's just my personality" or "I don't like these arguments."
- ...then two posts later, he says, "Well, it's probably null anyways." (Paraphrasing.)
- I liked but goodness from him is honestly quite scarce.
- By I've begun to ask myself what you're going to do with all this amazing information you've gathered all gained... because you've done next to nothing.
- No you didn't.

Speaking to Dunnstral, I've been considering moving him up to Lean Scum, but I think Derek needs to go.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #30) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh, there's a lynch. Well at least there's now my formal argument against Derek.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #31) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1598, Accountant wrote:Kuroi please get on board with the pants lynch we can talk about derek tomorrow
If I'm not mistaken, he's hammered.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #32) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 114, Derek12 wrote:VOTE: BlackStar

Mostly gut right now.
In post 124, Derek12 wrote:I have a hard time reading MURDERCAT. To be blunt, shit like 108 makes it hard for me to distinguish.if.he's scum or just playing poorly now. :3
In post 1604, Dunnstral wrote:Why does everyone want to quicklynch

This is VERY likely a mislynch on town in my mind
I'm kind of weighing my options here.

The lynch was either Blackstar or Pants. Both have been close on one point or another. I don't know why Blackstar was saved, and why Pants was chosen next. This brings two options to mind:

1. Blackstar is scum and scum pushed Pants to save Blackstar.
2. Blackstar is town and managed to save him by going to Pants.
3. Both are town and so we'd be at a loss either way.
4. Both are scum.

If this is Option 4, we'd see bussing, and I haven't. I also don't think Pants is scum, because the transition is way too fast. This leaves Blackstar as scum, or both as town. Either way, I don't feel right about this lynch. Especially since I null-read Pants.

I will hammer, but if it's close to deadline. Four days gives us enough wiggle room.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #33) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

These aren't merely scenarios. These are the possible options of what is happening right now.

Everything is true. I don't want to hammer, but I'd rather cry to sleep over mislynching a townie.

I
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #34) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1616, Accountant wrote:
In post 1614, KuroiXHF wrote: Everything is true. I don't want to hammer, but I'd rather cry to sleep over mislynching a townie.

I
scumslip
I was going to say, "I don't think you've ever played a game with me before," but I thought that sounded bad so I didn't say it.

But now I did.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #35) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1646, Accountant wrote:
In post 1643, MURDERCAT wrote:Agree with Dunn. If pants has no content in 24 hours the vote goes back because day 1 is the best time to kill a player like him.

UNVOTE:
vote pants now plz

he's not going to do anything in 24 hours and you're just making it hard to hammer for no reason
Come on now, Accountant. I liked your posts. Now you're making me like you less.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #36) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1658, Dunnstral wrote:kuroi to both...?
Schrodinger's Mafia: I'm both townie and scum until I die. ;)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #37) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So you think I'm scum but haven't read my posts?

This isn't about this game, is it? You're just jealous that I'm better looking, right?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #38) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1731, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1729, KuroiXHF wrote:So you think I'm scum but haven't read my posts?

This isn't about this game, is it? You're just jealous that I'm better looking, right?
I never said I didn't read your posts.

I said that I skimmed through it and it was because of the way you reply in your quotes. Reading your half catchup from some part of the game and then going back later on felt like a disconnect so I just skimmed through it without an emphasis on analysing the posts.

Your defence of pants was an current affairs thing which I definitely noted.
You obviously didn't read my posts because I never defended pants. I just said I wouldn't vote him.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #39) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1745, MURDERCAT wrote:By looking at the way that people reacted to his wagon, same as any other. You have been against the lynch because you think it's policy, Dunn is against it saying pants is town, Kuroi is refusing to vote, Accountant tried to quick hammer. This is all useful information depending on the flip.

(In other news, I am now at work so after this conversation with Chumba, I'm hammering)
I did not refuse to vote. I'm voting someone, voting scum. I did also say I'd vote Pants if the deadline required it, but it certainly doesn't appear that way.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #40) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Going through Pants' ISO, it's all superficial. I see no attempts to coast by and nothing that screams scum to me, but there's no attempt at a defense.

So on one hand, I see no argument against Pants, but at the same time, I see no reason why he'd defend himself.

This is a true null if I've ever seen one.

I'll ask all of you - Why Pants?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (isolation #41) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:30 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So the bees post is irrelevant, nonsensical and in no way useful to finding scum, but... scummy?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #42) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh noes! Mah scumbudd-

I mean. ...yay.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #43) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm guessing Pants is scum. This doesn't sound like town just got lynched.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #44) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1777, Dunnstral wrote:Pants is town.
If he was town, he'd say, "Fuck you idiots! I'm town! You've just lost town!" He's too calm and saying, "Lynch murdercat" like he's WIFOMing us if he is his scum buddy or not.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #45) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

"You've just lost town" is different than, "You've just lost, town." Meaning we didn't lose the game but we lost a member of the town. There's quite the distinct difference.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #46) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1789, Chumba wrote:Yes I corrected myself but you are still wrong and your post is still bad. He's a trolling player to begin with regardless of his alignment so what makes you think he's going to all of a sudden care if he gets lynched? He probably replaced in with the sole purpose of ruining the game to begin with.
Look at his join date. He's played here for like two months. He's not a troll. He's just new. He doesn't know how to play. He didn't know how to argue to find scum or to defend himself and now he's upset.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #47) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1796, Chumba wrote:
In post 1791, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1789, Chumba wrote:Yes I corrected myself but you are still wrong and your post is still bad. He's a trolling player to begin with regardless of his alignment so what makes you think he's going to all of a sudden care if he gets lynched? He probably replaced in with the sole purpose of ruining the game to begin with.
Look at his join date. He's played here for like two months. He's not a troll. He's just new. He doesn't know how to play. He didn't know how to argue to find scum or to defend himself and now he's upset.
So that basically says you know him to be town...
No. It's called reading people. You'd know that if any of your reads were valid. You're voting them based on things that aren't alignment indicative.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (isolation #48) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh, and also things that aren't true - like town never lies.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (isolation #49) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1806, Dunnstral wrote:Vig list:

KaaG
ChilledTea
BlackStar
Agree with ChilledTea.
Don't agree with Blackstar, though I see why you'd want to.
Don't agree with KAAG and don't see why.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (isolation #50) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1808, Chumba wrote:
In post 1803, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:How so? You'd give a VT claim a pass? Or it's not his own fault if he's town, which I doubt?
A vt claim from somebody who had no business being at l-1 to begin with? Absolutely
I do agree with vigging this guy. You completely forgot about your accusation of calling me scum.
You might want to stop throwing shit and seeing if it sticks.

Preview Edit - Chumba: Nevermind. I see you did respond.

And no, they aren't. Not necessarily and especially not when they openly admit to it.

Only siths and poor players speak in absolutes.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (isolation #51) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1814, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1809, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1806, Dunnstral wrote:Vig list:

KaaG
ChilledTea
BlackStar
Agree with ChilledTea.
Don't agree with Blackstar, though I see why you'd want to.
Don't agree with KAAG and don't see why.
inb4 chilledtea is vig
If Chilledtea is vig, I'd hope for all the time he's lurking, he could ask me a couple questions to see if I'm scum or not.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #52) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1818, Chumba wrote:
In post 1813, KuroiXHF wrote:Only siths and poor players speak in absolutes.
Yet you just spoke in absolutes. Thanks for confirming you are a poor player.
Thanks for confirming that you know nothing about using movie quotes, Jon Snow.

(inb4 Chumba tells me his name is not Jon Snow.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #53) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm admittedly terrible with pronouns.

(Was that alignment indicative?)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #54) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm not going to continue this with you, Chumba. I agree with Rach.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #55) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1827, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1824, Chumba wrote:I know about using movie quotes but you added a line and that line you added is something you are guilty of yourself so...
You've never watched star wars?
That's a movie.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (isolation #56) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Okay, so I know I suggested that Chumba is just a pissed off townie, but maybe vig wants to off him. I don't have that many scum reads and for my other scum claims, I'd have to be 100% right. Seeing as there's a chance I'm wrong, I'm comfortable enough for him to be targeted by the vig.

I bet his life on it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #57) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1846, BlackStar wrote:
Replacing out. I need a break from mafia. It makes me get way too emotional and you'd probably be better off with someone else in my slot. Peace
You're learning. I understand if you need to take a break, but I don't want you to think that you're not making progress.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #58) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I just wish KTS was here to finish this. This game is going nowhere.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #59) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It is a team game, which means that you fail at working as a team, since all you do is insult others.

If everyone is upset at something you've done, maybe - just maybe - it's not everyone else.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (isolation #60) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:04 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1879, Chumba wrote:
In post 1877, KuroiXHF wrote:It is a team game, which means that you fail at working as a team, since all you do is insult others.

If everyone is upset at something you've done, maybe - just maybe - it's not everyone else.
If pants flips town somebody failed and it certainly wouldn't have been me. It will be all the people who voted pants who decided that a PL was better than lynching scum. If that makes the problem my fault in your eyes so be it.
You understand that town that work together can be wrong too, right?

Give me one name. The name of the single scummiest person here. If they turn out to be scum, I'll formally apologize to you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (isolation #61) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

No I didn't you listed two scum reads.

I asked for one, which is one less than two.

Now one name. Give me it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (isolation #62) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well, you're at least half right.

*pagetop*
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (isolation #63) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

See how I did that pagetop super power? It's my scum abilit-
I mean, my
town
ability!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #64) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:14 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1902, Chumba wrote:
In post 1898, KuroiXHF wrote:No I didn't you listed two scum reads.

I asked for one, which is one less than two.

Now one name. Give me it.
Who am I voting right now? Who have I been trying to get people to lynch since before the extinction of dinosaurs?

Brawl

:facepalm:
The last couple pages of Twilight posting could have changed your mind. Now that I got this written in stone, I'll formally apologize if Brawl ends up town.

Until then, I'll diagnose your playing style as idiotic because it fits the symptoms.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #65) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Don't be silly, Mollie. I'm not going to kill you tonight. I'm going to kil-

Oh-ho! You almost got me.

I'm onto you!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #66) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Seriously though, I'm fine if you consider me scum. Not like you can do anything about that now. Let's get done with Twilight and see what happens tomorrow.

Unless you're vig - in which case you'll kill me no matter what I tell you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #67) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:50 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

V la until monday
Also noted
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (isolation #68) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Dunnstral, I thought you scum read be. Why do you think I'm town?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (isolation #69) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll fully catch up tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (isolation #70) » Sun May 29, 2016 2:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm not going to vote because these are all mobile posts but I will be back home to my computer this evening

But...

I can't help but notice Chilledtea's go from lurking to desperate defense from day one to day two. The difference is like night and day and it doesn't look like it's coming from town
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #71) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm not allowed to make observations? Notice how I didn't throw a vote. I came into this day expecting to vote Derek but I'm going to read fully before I throw my vote out.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (isolation #72) » Sun May 29, 2016 11:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1951, chilledtea wrote:Are you denying that pants was the best lynch on day 1?

If you are, then you are wrong. I have always held that if town don't play as a team then there is very little individuals can do about it.
Wait, are you saying that Pants was the best lynch because the town decided to lynch him?

Pants was a bad choice. Nearly a terrible choice.
From my experience, such players as pants (unless they are PR's) make it difficult for town later on by being constantly on the scumdar and allowing scum to camouflage themselves in.
And there have been many players like Pants that I've played with in the past, and I understand the frustration... but he was town.
In post 1953, chilledtea wrote:Sorry, your theory is garbage. I would explain but I actually don't think you understand. Even through pure statistical point of view, your theory is bad. The assumption that a quickwagon is always on town is so silly that it is hurting my brain. So many bad assumptions, I don't play mafia that way, sorry.
A condescending tone is not a great defense.
In post 1991, Accountant wrote:
In post 1988, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1985, Accountant wrote:did u miss the bit where I said I thought TBG was almost certainly scum
This was what made me suspicious of you though.

How did you go, from TBG is most likely town, to TBG is most likely scum? That progression of your read was very bad and it makes a lot of sense to me that an SK might have done that to look like town Vig.

Like, if you are town you are the worst vig player I've seen. And that is not possible, sorry.
durrr ad hominem
vote this scumlord plz
Okay.
VOTE: ChilledTea It's beyond scummy after your role claim to start going after you. You've also been one of the towniest players all game. Not only is ChilledTea scum - he is bad scum.
In post 2028, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2011, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm not allowed to make observations? Notice how I didn't throw a vote. I came into this day expecting to vote Derek but I'm going to read fully before I throw my vote out.
you said you didn't throw a vote down cos you were on a mobile phone and not for any other reason.

so yes, it does look like you were throwing shade down.

HEY GUYS I HAVE THIS FANTASTIC IDEA HOW ABOUT IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU TRY BEING TRANSPARENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS TIA
Holy fuck shit. Can you please stop with the caps lock? You just woke my fiancee up from her nap. I didn't throw a vote because I was on mobile, and when I'm out and about throughout the day, I'm not able to read everything in a single swoop and gather all my opinions. If I'm on mobile, I'm doing stuff. At home, I'm on a computer.

But holy shit on this misrepresenting implicit accusation.
In post 2039, Chumba wrote:I'm sorry. A death in the family will require me to request replacement again. Father passed away this morning.

request replacement
Sorry to hear that. :(
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (isolation #73) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Just to confirm, Mollie is Southern Spice?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #74) » Mon May 30, 2016 5:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2064, chilledtea wrote:Okay then. Tell me what was the "best choice" in your opinion. If I recall correctly you thought pants was scum when he was lynched.
I did vote for Derek yesterday. Is there some sort of secret answer I should know about or are you not paying attention?
Yeah this is nonsense. He could easily have been scum.[/quote
I actually disagree. Myself, I'm a better scum player than I am a town player. When I'm lynched, it's mostly because I'm a townie who said something that people didn't like. Pants could have been that.
In post 2063, pirate mollie wrote:oh and there is derek. I keep forgetting about him.

chilled y u no talk to meh?
I am also game for Derek. I'm OK for either ChilledTea or Derek. One of the two should die. I don't care which.
In post 2081, chilledtea wrote:
In post 2080, Dunnstral wrote:OK my words got lost in a bunch of quotes

How come you attack kuroi who voted you but don't seem to care about me? I was also saying pants was town too
What made you think I voted kuroi because he said pants was town?

He contradicted himself. He says there is no better choice for day 1 but when pants was getting lynched he said that pants was probably scum.

Are you even paying attention to the game?
LOL at you saying the exact same thing I said. (The "Are you paying attention?" part.)
But yeah. I agree.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #75) » Mon May 30, 2016 5:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I screwed up the coding, but I think my posting is clear enough. Let me know if anything is unclear.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (isolation #76) » Mon May 30, 2016 7:15 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm going to ask this:

To Titus - What's BoP? Also, a read list, please.
Mollie - A read list, please. You appear to be scum reading everyone. Obviously, not everyone is scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (isolation #77) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2131, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2127, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm going to ask this:

To Titus - What's BoP? Also, a read list, please.
Mollie - A read list, please. You appear to be scum reading everyone. Obviously, not everyone is scum.
I am not scumreading every1 don't you dare fucking misrep me again
Holy shit that was not a town reaction.

Secondly, I said that's how you appeared. At least to me. Considering the fact that I remember very few moments where you town read anyone and you scum read so many, I don't feel the very least sorry for saying that.

As for myself, I will post my own read list soon.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (isolation #78) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Strong Town: Accountant, KickAssAndGiggle
Lean Town: Chumba
Null: Dunnstral, Titus, Murdercat
Lean Scum: PirateMollie
Strong Scum: ChilledTea, Derek12

@Titus, I will post part of her ISO in the next post, but it's been a long list of "This is scum" and "That is scum." Not so much for town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (isolation #79) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well you're asking me to recall how. Right now, I have it down as memory. I can confirm that, but it takes some digging. I could be wrong and my mind could be playing tricks on me.

Words in the ISO don't lie. It's more reliable than my memory.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (isolation #80) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2145, Titus wrote:Yeah, I just don't think you're right there. Say, what would you do if I recommended a Dunn wagon?
I'd probably recommend it as much as I recommended the Pants wagon yesterday, not very much. Not when we have much better lynches like ChilledTea and Derek.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (isolation #81) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I did look back and you did have one read list, so I apologize. Still, your reaction is not a town reaction, and I'm not 100% sure you're town.

I am curious though, if we have such a support for Derek, why don't we just vote him?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #82) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Dunn is equal to Pants to me because I null read them both.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Derek

Someone has to start this. Maybe Accountant can vig ChilledTea.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (isolation #83) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't care if we vote ChilledTea or Derek, but I'm not sure the ChilledTea vote will work...
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (isolation #84) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2159, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2157, KuroiXHF wrote:I don't care if we vote ChilledTea or Derek, but I'm not sure the ChilledTea vote will work...
You serious?
Do you believe that there are more people here willing to lynch ChilledTea than Derek?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (isolation #85) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Then if we get to a point where ChilledTea needs a vote for a lynch, I'll jump on it. For now, I'll see how many people see Derek as scum.

Which leads me to why I don't town read you. You said you see Derek as scum, but you refuse to vote him and even defend him.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #86) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:04 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I've voted ChilledTea to make him L-2. Why wouldn't I mind seeing him lynched?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (isolation #87) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by voting Titus.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #88) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Then please give us an updated read list. Last I knew, you've had plenty of other people you find scummy and you're not voting any of them.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #89) » Mon May 30, 2016 10:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

uhhh... Derek is scummy as fuck and I'm not?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (isolation #90) » Mon May 30, 2016 10:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2185, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2175, KuroiXHF wrote:Then please give us an updated read list. Last I knew, you've had plenty of other people you find scummy and you're not voting any of them.
I have just proven your misrep so instead of targeting some1 else with your misrepping how about you address how what you did was a misrep instead of ignoring it and hoping that I will not call you out on it.
...'kay I'm going to start ignoring you again.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (isolation #91) » Mon May 30, 2016 10:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I didn't say that. Look my posts over again.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (isolation #92) » Mon May 30, 2016 10:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I said that it appeared that way. That's no misrepresentation because for it to be that way, she'd have to be me. She can't tell me if I'm lying to myself. I did follow up with that one stray read list she made. I'm moving on. She's not.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (isolation #93) » Mon May 30, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2200, Titus wrote:
In post 2197, KuroiXHF wrote:I said that it appeared that way. That's no misrepresentation because for it to be that way, she'd have to be me. She can't tell me if I'm lying to myself. I did follow up with that one stray read list she made. I'm moving on. She's not.
This right here is part of the reason I don't trust you. This is walking bad what you said. That conversation between you and Dunn looked very much like you were trying to convince Dunn that there wasn't enough support on me/Chilled to warrant a lynch on Chilled and telling him to get onto the Derek wagon.
You're telling me that you don't trust me because I wasn't doing everything in my power to calm Mollie down. Her reaction was absolutely psycho, and it wasn't a town reaction. If she had concerns that I was painting her with a broad brush, it wouldn't come from this level of anger.
In post 2202, Titus wrote:Like I just said, I was watching paint dry because I thought that your conversation with Kuroi was a S + S (not versus) and you were debating whether to bus or not. You were basically saying Chilled is viable. Kuroi says no. You come to this realization and rather than jumping on Derek, your scumread, you jump onto me instead because of me scumreading you.

I wanted to watch paint dry to see if Kuroi could convince you to bus.
You didn't answer Dunn's question.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2214 (isolation #94) » Mon May 30, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

lol. Figured as much. Scum reading me because I'm the one leading the charge against him.

I'm fine with that, though. Let's see who replaces Derek.

I'll UNVOTE: for now and place my vote back on VOTE: ChilledTea
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (isolation #95) » Mon May 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2216, Titus wrote:@Kuroi, Not really doing much leading on Derek.
Starting the wagon does say a lot, especially if all he's done was skim.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (isolation #96) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2219, Titus wrote:Oh and Kuroi, you don't get to call Mollie psycho. Absofuckinglutely not. You do that again, I will permavote you.
Stop making this game personal. I didn't call her psycho. I called her reaction psycho.

And it is.

Don't attack the person. Attack the argument.

k, thanks.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (isolation #97) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I did. She reacted psychotically, in an illogical way. That's how scum reacts.

Again, don't get personal over another player. I'm not looking to play this sort of game that ika and silet wolf played.

I say what I mean. I don't play semantics
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #98) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I've attacked arguments. Not people. Its a shame you've dictated your play style on stuff that has nothing to do with the game
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (isolation #99) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

To clarify, I also attack actions.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (isolation #100) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Titus, either report what I've said or don't but play the fucking game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (isolation #101) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You aren't playing the game. Personal effects shouldn't be a factor. Youre just making excuses now.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (isolation #102) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

...so what do you want from me? You want me to apologize to Mollie because I've called her reaction psychotic instead of scummy?

Let's start with you sending me a list of words I shouldn't use so we'll avoid this issue in the future. Come on, I'll send you my e-mail address.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #103) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2243, Titus wrote:Yeah apologizing to her would be a start. You weren't attacking her arguments.
Yes I was. Please refer to my post. Read it five times. Fifty times. A thousand times. Enough where you found that I used the words "your reaction" and not "you."
Second, I am not the word police.
Really? You sure seem to be.
Yet here, why did you say psychotic instead of scummy?
Hey, word police. Your shift ended fifteen-minutes ago.

Now I'm going to go and slap you with a taste of truth:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6470
Do not make any post or start any thread with the intent to insult or offend any other user on this site.
I had no intention to hurt anyone. I was making an observation on her horrid reaction.
Do not make any post or start any thread that abuses or harasses another user.
I did nothing to any other user. Again, I insulted a reaction.
Derogatory language, including but not limited to language that is particularly offensive to a group of people (e.g. a race, gender, sexual orientation, disability), may be moderated depending on context. Using language or images that use race, gender, sexual orientation or disability to insult or offend is not permitted.
Psychotic is not a race, nor a gender, nor a sexual orientation, nor a disability.
Other content may be inappropriate and will be acted on at the discretion of the moderators.
*waiting for a mod...*

A rule often said by many - attack the argument, not the player.

Mollie, if you read this...
I hope you didn't think I called you psychotic? If you did, I'm sorry you read it that way.
But your reaction was scummy as hell and fucking psychotic.
But you're not. (I don't know you well enough to know if you are or not.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (isolation #104) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2248, Accountant wrote:hey to kuroi and titus please stop actnig shitty towards 1 another plz thx
I've been shitty to no one.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (isolation #105) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm headed off to bed. I'll respond sometime tomorrow evening.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (isolation #106) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

This is a mobile post but I thought pants was scum only after the lynch because of his exit.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (isolation #107) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod, hoping for a vote count.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (isolation #108) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Of course I'm town.

I'm the fucking doctor.

(I'm claiming now because waiting until L-1 usually involves someone hammering. This happens too much to me.)

Who wants to counter claim or continue my lynch?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (isolation #109) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

And for what it matters, I protected KAAG last night.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #110) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

All of you have the right to vote me if you think I'm lying. But for those of you who actually want to catch scum, here's something you want to take a look at.

My game history. I get mislynched often, most often as town. I understand that I have an abrasive personality and play style, but recognize that if you want to lynch me because I'm harsh with my words, you're lynching me for the wrong reasons. Please let me know if you want my town or scum history, because I don't want to waste my time if you're going to lynch me anyway.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303 (isolation #111) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Don't mean to make four back-to-back posts.

I can confirm my role too. Accountant, if you want to use a night to confirm a townie, choose one person. Shoot him and I'll save that person.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (isolation #112) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2305, Titus wrote:Yeah, I don't need a counterclaim on this. Why would scum shoot the cop if they had a roleblocker? A scum roleblocker is a practical necessity for Kuroi to be town.

Second, this reeks of counterclaim fishing.

Third, you're not being lynched solely for abrasive words.
No, I'm being lynched because my words were hurtful and it hurt your feelings.

...Where was there a roleblocker?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (isolation #113) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2312, Dunnstral wrote:By the way Chilled is also claiming pr.

We have a vigillante, a doctor, a cop

And chilled is claiming pr too.... hmmm

Seems a bit overloaded?
Maybe not if the mafia has some powers too, but what did Chilled claim?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (isolation #114) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2314, Dunnstral wrote:Nothing, he just softed pr.
Oh well that sounds super reliable.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (isolation #115) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I think there's a bit more of commitment on my part. If I am scum and there's another doctor claim, I'm definitely dead.

"Something special" could mean one of the other thousand Mafia roles out there.

But either way, my claim isn't going to necessarily deter people from voting me. This isn't my first Mafia game. I just want people to know what they're getting into. It's much more than just lynching me. They're risking their (most likely) only doctor that I'm scum. So if you're that sure about me, vote me. If not, then I know we have plenty of other people sketchy as fuck we could vote.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (isolation #116) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I really want to vote Titus.
Like, really.

But I can't be convinced he's scum right now.

I'd rather vote Derek, but I'm not during the replacement.
And I'm voting ChilledTea, because of obvious reasons.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (isolation #117) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:04 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I feel like you're saying this to protect your buddy. But like I said, I'm not going to vote Titus. At least not now. I can choose to not like someone while still playing this game.

But you're right. We're in a sweet position. I'll probably take a break and come back in an hour or so.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (isolation #118) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mollie. I hope I'm wrong about you. I really don't see you voting Titus. I'm not calling you a liar, but I am saying that I have a hard time believing people in a game where people are trying to deceive me. Even town lie. Even town deceive.

Even though I don't think my being led to believe what I do is your fault. And I don't blame you for stretching out day. It's probably the same reason I talk so much during day. I want to find scum. It's probably also the reason I get voted early on. I say something people don't like and I get lynched as a result. In fact, the only game I remember where I stayed until the end was Clowntardis from last December/January.

Am I paranoid? Yes. I'm always paranoid playing this game, but don't use this as an excuse. If you honestly think I'm scum, keep your vote on me, as long as you know you're risking the doctor.

But please don't protect me out of pity.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (isolation #119) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2330, Titus wrote:I think Kuroi is scum because of the timing of his claim. He wasL minus 2 for awhile. People started to coalesce lynch Kuroi then vig Derek slot.
I asked for a vote count. I asked because votes are changing left and right and I don't want to claim at L-3.
Then Kuroi claims doctor and asks for CC. Nope. Not buying it.
For all you know, ChilledTea is the CC - or I'm ChilledTea's CC.
Kuroi votes Derek and engages Dunn about it. Neither of their posting looks like they are sorting each other at all. They're talking about viable lynches but neither really questions the other's alignment. Yet, neither claim to be hard townreading each other.
You're correct, but only by a technicality. We both scum read a whole lot of other people. I think it's safe to say we are more likely to town reach each other before we town read a couple of others.
People coalesce more.
At first I thought that was a typo, but you keep using it. I'm not familiar with this term.
Ten Kuroi claims.

Not buying it.
Even the best salesman can't sell bacon to a Jew. I don't think I could say anything to convince you I'm town. I'm certainly not trying.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (isolation #120) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:28 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2336, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2333, KuroiXHF wrote:Mollie. I hope I'm wrong about you. I really don't see you voting Titus. I'm not calling you a liar, but I am saying that I have a hard time believing people in a game where people are trying to deceive me. Even town lie. Even town deceive.
if town are deceiving you on the regular then you are playing with the wrong pple. SOMETIMES there is a legit reason for town to lie but they better know what they are doing. it is town's job to be as transparent as possible so that if they die there is a clear trail of their thoughts. I read dead player's isos.
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. What I'm worrying about myself is that I'm over-sampling the exceptions. Meaning if I find town lying one time out of ten, I'd assume they do it seven times out of ten.
I am still confused why you think that I won't vote titus. I freaking pulled up some rock solid meta on her that points to her as scum and I still lean scum on her. I thought you were scummates together. I unvoted because I am not ready for the day round to end. it really is that simple.
I really will have to re-read everything. As I've said and I really don't want to make a whole internet fight about this again, but the way Titus defended you yesterday reminded me of Ika and Silver Wolf when they were here and remembering everything just gave me a migraine thinking about it. It's just mentally exhausting.

I don't want to discuss those two, or your histories with them. I just want you to know why it's thrown me off base so much.
it isn't so much as I "did not like what said" its that I found it hard to see your thinking coming from a town POV. and I think you are town now and I still am confused as to how you are drawing the conclusions that you are drawing. idgi.
I think it's hard when you have limited exposure of me, but otherwise, there's not so much I can do of how I can make your impression of me coming from town or not.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #121) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2120, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2114, Titus wrote:You should vote me then.

Second, there's no scum flip. I could be a dick and go all BoP on your ass, or you could actually answer my questions.
VOTE: titus

oh and I did!

we were NOT supposed to play together until our trial run was over. if this is your town game then you have not improved at all nor learned a single thing from me.

if you are scum then you are breaking the spirit of the game by coming in to a game that I was in when we are NOT supposed to play together for a while until our trial run is over specifically to try to get me mislynched just so that you can brag and say that you did.

I told you that was shitty. if this is what you are doing then there will be words and you are really not going to like what I will have to say.
This looks like you really did scum read Titus, but I saw the post where you unvoted her, and that post was dedicated to me.

I would understand it if you voted me, but you just unvoted. Were you preparing to vote me?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (isolation #122) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2246, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2229, KuroiXHF wrote:I did. She reacted psychotically, in an illogical way. That's how scum reacts.

Again, don't get personal over another player. I'm not looking to play this sort of game that ika and silet wolf played.

I say what I mean. I don't play semantics
how is pointing out your misrep going "psycho" exactly?

you misrepped me. I said don't fucking do it again and then I proved you wrong and you backpedaled and are trying to discredit me by saying my reaction was psycho when all I did was state that you misrepped me and then proved you wrong.

you leap off of derek like wildfire when the first question that hsld have popped in your head after reading your top scumread's final post, "huh. well if he didn't read the end of d1 nor much of d2 then how the fuck does he have mollie as his top town read?" but no you didn't wonder about that at all instead you rushed to vote a softclaimed special.

UNVOTE:

I am not done and we are not rushing this cos I want to make sure that my townreads and I are on the same page and we have a plan of action if I am wrong.

kuroi/derek for sure. kuroi has been trying to bus all game but jumps off the second derek replaces out? lol, fuck no, I mean the hint of some1 else replacing into that slot shld not make you do a 180 like that.

its okay, wis has made his scummate's replace out too with his hardbussing lololololololol
I have read it. You're just dismissing me. You said, "We are not done and we are not rushing this" when Titus is nowhere near a lynch. That's not an explanation. That's actually the lack of one.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (isolation #123) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mollie, yet you haven't explained yourself. Just more mud slinging. I'm sure you're a nice person but I'm not so sure I want to continue playing with you
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (isolation #124) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

As I said before, I'm fine with you teasing the day out. It's your behavior and attitude that I'm not ok with.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (isolation #125) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2363, Accountant wrote:Hey Kuroi if Rach really was obvious cop as people keep saying why didn't you protect her? Also can someone else tell me why she is obvious cop so in teh future I know what to look out for
This is a mobile post. Full post later.

Kaag was and is my strongest town read. Rach, if I recall correctly was only a lean town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (isolation #126) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2362, Accountant wrote:Okay for these players {Kuroi, mollie, Titus}

I want each of you to list any personal grievances(non game related) you may have towards the other two. Then we can resolve them and move on with the game. Dont' go into a rant, just say something like "Accountant likes to use personal attacks" and summarize it so we can quickly wrap this up. Town won't get anything done if we're at each other's throats
My issues with Mollie is that she receives any criticism on her play style as a misrepresentation, and then screams about it. She's annoying. She's exhausting.

My issues with Titus is that she factors in non-game related feelings into the game. She receives my words as personal even though they are factually not. Once discovering that I did not attack someone, she continues to state that I do because she thinks I'm right only by semantics. As a result, I'm perma-voted by her. It's the result of a child saying, "I'M NOW GONNA HATE FOR ALL OF INFINITY +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one111"
In post 2369, Titus wrote:
In post 2368, Accountant wrote:Thats not how cognitive biases work

Excess unrelated stuff clogs up a game
I'm very familiar with how cognitive biases work.
You obviously do not.
Everyone brings cognitive biases to the game.
People work to reduce their cognitive biases. You embrace yours.
Yours is ironically being excessively rational and supposing people think like you do.
This is a rational game. This is a game of logic. Unless you can create a direct link between you thinking I'm an asshole to me being scum, you should stop typing and maybe think about your actions.
We
I
don't.
Fixed that for you.

Now here's how I'm going to move forward. I'm going to examine my likely options:
1. I'm going to ask the mod to remove Titus for not playing this game.
2. I'm going to request out.
3. I'm going to vote Titus because of these reasons. (I'd rather not, because that would be hypocritical.)
4. Any suggestions you have.

I hope this game will move forward in the right direction. I want to find scum, not the biggest asshole in the room.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (isolation #127) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2376, Titus wrote:I've said it like five times. Your use of the word "psychotic" is not part of why I'm scumreading you. You can wait for my wall, and then try to argue that I'm scumreading you for what you said
alone
when I was saying you/Dunn/Derek have been the scumteam for awhile.
I believe you've said that it's partially so. You stated that you would permavote me and then subsequently voted me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (isolation #128) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2377, Accountant wrote:I don't want to be a robot, I want to be a rationalist. There's no need to talk like spock or only in flat neutral tones, the point is that each game is treated like an airtight bubble where only the facts are considered(this is also why I hate meta arguments)
I don't think any one of us are in danger of being robots - especially compared to the dangers of the opposite and completely irrational.

Preview Edit: I'll see what Titus has to say. (She's a she, BTW) It's probably safe to say her vote isn't going anywhere.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #129) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

So Titus, are you saying you'll only not-vote me if I'm
proven
to be town?

That sounds a hell of a lot like semantically not breaking the rules?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #130) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2395, pirate mollie wrote:accountant how are you ignoring that kuroi is saying that I am doing things that I haven't done and is saying that I have not done things that I clearly did.

I have proven him wrong.

TWICE.

and he is not criticizing my play he is downright lying about it and when I prove it he tried to discredit me by painting me as "psychotic" w/o ever addressing the fact that he is wrong.

you even quoted my explanation that he claims that I never gave!

I MEAN GODDAMN
lol holy shit.
You actually believe that, don't you?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (isolation #131) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll have my response and more reads coming soon, folks.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2408 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2407, Accountant wrote:
lol holy shit.
You actually believe that, don't you?
Is there a purpose behind this post or are you just being provocative
Honestly, I'm being sassy, especially since she's going on and on about something that I haven't fought her on.

I'm going to take a couple steps back here and say that I've been getting too heated in this game. Mollie, I think you're flawed in your way of thinking because it seems like you find scum and town by looking at people and trying to crawl under their skin and find their motivation. The thing is, I don't work that way and my mind often works in ways where I even lose myself. I think I've adopted a playstyle that adopts an erratic playstyle because it allows for consistency for when I'm town and for when I'm scum. Because of this, I'm often lynched as town. I didn't want to do this before because it takes a lot of time to go through my games and trying to find them on MS isn't the easiest thing in the world, but it's necessary, because I'm not your run of the mill player. I think you know that by now:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=65884 - Open 634: Sharing is Caring - Please look especially for my interactions with Blacle Works. I didn't like him and he didn't like me. I'm pretty sure I'm even more civil here.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=65370 - Open 627: Mexican Standoff - I do NOT like RC (Part of Mad King Ashnard). I'm not as abrasive as I am elusive. It testifies to my playstyle.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=65320 - Open 625: Yuk it up Buttercup - This is the game with Ika and Silver Wolf. This is why I have trust issues when someone shows favoritism or affection toward another player. This probably explains a lot of the pent up aggression toward Mollie and Titus.

...I'm even going to apologize for some of what I've said, because I agree with Accountant. We're just crapping up the game. ChilledTea found himself a little nook to hide in while we just do this. Everyone is just watching in from the side lines.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3&start=25 - Buzzfeed Mafia - speaks to both my elusiveness and abrasive game style. It also explains why I've claimed a bit early. I was the doctor that game too and I was lynched before I claimed.

Now to reflect on Titus' wall:
He said that he was pushing Kuroi before it became cool to do so.
(In reference to Murdercat) - Titus, why don't you believe that he's simply bussing me? Because you find him town otherwise?
Kuroi's response to me felt highly partner indicative
To which post? What do you mean by partner indicative? I'm not your partner because you wouldn't admit to being scum.
Kuroi said that Dunn is a bad push because he is null. He repeats that null lynches are bad mantra again in 2152. He also attempts to start a Derek wagon. Chilledtea had a wagon on him at the time, so why would Kuroi get off to support a Derek wagon, when Derek had no content?
I don't see what's wrong with the reasoning why Dunn is a bad push. Also, Derek doesn't have no content. He has
bad content.
That's why he's a good lynch.
In post 2386, Titus wrote:
In post 2384, KuroiXHF wrote:So Titus, are you saying you'll only not-vote me if I'm
proven
to be town?

That sounds a hell of a lot like semantically not breaking the rules?
Knock it off. If I'm wrong, I'll unvote you but I trust my reads in the absence of a reason not to trust my reads. I'm notoriously stubborn like that.
But you didn't unvote me, and I'm not sure why you'd pride yourself on being stubborn. I mean, I'm stubborn, but I'm trying not to be. That's why I took a step back.

Also for everyone, I really do have to say that I'm not an easy read. I'm not going to apologize since I'm sure I'm a nice whet stone for the blade of your scumdar, but I can't imagine it's easy for you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2409, Titus wrote:You're STILL doing the Look at me I'm a wounded puppy dance.
Still? When did you first think I'm doing the wounded puppy dance? The part I really wanted people to read were my other games. Did you read those? Do you know anything about how I play my games?
Now, I'm not playing favorites with Mollie
I thank you for making that change. It means a lot.
You've been insinuating that players are playing for other than game reasons rather than reading the thread and then complaining that the insults are clogging the game thread.
I've not insinuated a single person of doing that. I explicitly said it to you and with Mollie, I expressed concern. I showed skepticism, but for all the things I don't like about Mollie, I don't consider her a liar. (Unless she's lying about being scum. I mean lying about stuff like this.)
You can't argue that I'm not playing the game because I hard core scumread you and then argue that it's noise completely disregarding the fact my scumread isn't over that stupid word at all.
That was never my complaint. My complaint was that you scum read me and compounded your scum based on my actions as a person. If you scum read be
solely
because you find that my actions are that of scum, vote me. I just don't want to be voted because you don't like me or you think I'm a jerk.
On a related note, I would really like to put this behind us. I'm sick of arguing this, and I'm sure you are too. Can you promise me right now that you are voting me 100% solely because you think I'm scummy and not because of your perceived attack on Mollie?

All your interactions since I subbed in indicate that your partners with Dunn and Derek. A null read is an excellent place to push.
I've always scum read Derek. I've scum-read Dunnstral until today. Your premise is faulty.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2413 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

so you agree that you made up that I said every1 was scum and had no townreads and you agree that I gave you an explanation as to why I did not want to cut the day short.
I've not doubted you after you explained this the first time, at least about cutting the day short. I have no problem with you teasing the day out. If you tend to die early, then give us all you can.
determining the motivations behind each player is the heart of scumhunting. the only pple whom this bothers are pple who have something to hide.

do you have something to hide kuroi?
I think I spoke poorly before. My mind works differently. What you do for everyone else doesn't work for me. That's why I get mislynched before Day Three in most games. Did you see the games I've posted? And no, I've got nothing to die. I've given my reads. I'm dying tonight anyways.
okay. so how do you scumhunt? cos right here you are talking about how you see yourself as a player in a game it tells me nothing of how you play the game or what is your MO which is what I am trying to figure out.
I see what I read. I factor in meta. I factor in a partial amount of looking at motivation. I then add in gut factor, which heavily influences my final read. Me explaining probably won't mean much to you. I'm admittedly not good at explaining stuff. That's why I've shown you my previous games. They show a lot more than I can explain.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Speaking of ChilledTea, where the hell is he? It's kind of interesting that once we demand a claim, he's gone somewhere.

And yeah, Mollie. I do feel better. I deliberately skipped your last question because I know it's leading to another fight.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:59 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 2419, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2417, KuroiXHF wrote:Speaking of ChilledTea, where the hell is he? It's kind of interesting that once we demand a claim, he's gone somewhere.

And yeah, Mollie. I do feel better. I deliberately skipped your last question because I know it's leading to another fight.
why wld me saying that you are not alone make us fight, kuroi?

I don't know you but I have a sneaky suspicion that we wld get along if you gave it a chance.
I was referring to the following as would leading to a fight:
you honestly shld have thought of this before you accused me of doing things I never did and saying I never did the things I actually did.
I suppose I would be an ass if I would be unwilling to give chances. We got off on the wrong foot, and I'm sure I have my fair share of the blame.

So yes, let's start over.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well the question becomes, "Is the Derek spot so scummy that there's reasonably nothing that the new Derek could say that would make him look town?"

As much as I want to say yes, I can't see myself voting an empty Derek slot when there are others we could vote, like ChilledTea.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mod, I don't remember if I've given notice this game but in about an hour, I'm going to start my v/la until Tuesday-ish because of my wedding.

Team, that means I won't be able to effectively scum hunt or defend myself. All I can really say is I'll pop in when I can. If I die, there's nothing I can do about it. I just want some scum caught!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Thank you! :D
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

lol. Heading to bed. If you really want, I'll post a picture when I get back.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You think I'm lying because we also have cop? You don't know if the mod likes lots of roles or if the scum is over powered

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”