Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1703, chilledtea wrote:We should lynch pants today.

He is our best lynch today for several reasons.

There is a great chance he is scum. His reaction to the pressure is terrible, worse than blackstar's.

His claim means even if it is a mislynch we do not lose a PR and his inactivity means we do not get bogged down on day 3 and 4 - if he is town lylo/mylo will be impossible with him around and he would be around. No scum would NK him.

Dunn's theory is laughable. If dunn is town then he needs to pay more attention - his scumreads =/= scum. A quick wagon doesn't mean it is always on town - I was scum in a recent game and got lynched on page 1. Granted I got bussed in that game. It was also multiball. But it was page 1.

Even if we consider that there are scum on pants wagon, there is a good chance that they are bussing their partner. If not we lose an inactive player. The lynch will give us a flip and that will give us more information on day 2 which along with NK will help us.

Pants with his play will always be scummy and he will be pinging our scumdars for the rest of the game. It is the most optimal play on day 1 to lynch the scummiest player, unless they have claimed a PR or something along those lines.
All of this

tell me, between: blackstar, chilledtea, accountant, murdercat, pirate mollie

How many are scum?

Don't say 0 please
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:02 am

Post by chilledtea »

Are you denying that pants was the best lynch on day 1?

If you are, then you are wrong. I have always held that if town don't play as a team then there is very little individuals can do about it.

From my experience, such players as pants (unless they are PR's) make it difficult for town later on by being constantly on the scumdar and allowing scum to camouflage themselves in.

The question regarding how many scum are there on his wagon is bad.

This is because one can argue that regardless of who is lynched, there is at least one scum on the wagon.

Also, it wasn't like we had a better alternative. He was the scummiest person, he would have got lynched down the road, and he didn't co-operate. Also if he was scum, we would be giving him a pass for absolutely no reason other than "the wagon grew too quickly" that is not a defence, sorry.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

So no you're not going to say there's scum on the wagon

I wonder why that is, you can sit here and defend yourself all day but you're literally scummier than pants so I don't see why I should back off the lynch today
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:30 am

Post by chilledtea »

Sorry, your theory is garbage. I would explain but I actually don't think you understand. Even through pure statistical point of view, your theory is bad. The assumption that a quickwagon is always on town is so silly that it is hurting my brain. So many bad assumptions, I don't play mafia that way, sorry.

You can keep sitting on my wagon all day, it doesn't matter to me.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:33 am

Post by chilledtea »

Dunn, if pants was scum, how many scum would have been there on his wagon?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

2+

Which Is what I've been saying this entire time so this isn't some golden question
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'd actually say with rach flipping town I can't see 3 mafia on the wagon at all so at most 2
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:38 am

Post by chilledtea »

So you think there are more than 3 scum this game?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

No
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Not sure where you got that idea either
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I asked if pants was scum, how many would on his wagon would be scum.

You said 2+ which means you think there could have been a possible 4th scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I didn't realize the if pants was scum part

Not sure why you're even asking me that because he was town
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by KickAssAndGiggle »

In post 1946, Dunnstral wrote:I think it was tbg, blackstar, chilledtea, accountant, murdercat, pirate mollie, rach marie who were voting pants

TBG and Rach flipped town

Blackstar is town too, pretty sure on this

Best vote right now:

VOTE: chilledtea
The final wagon was, in vote order:

KAAG, BlackStar (Titus), chilledtea, pirate mollie, Accountant, TBG, MURDERCAT

MURDERCAT, TBG and pirate mollie were on earlier, came off, then rejoined. RachMarie stated intent to hammer but never voted Pants, she ended the day voting BlackStar.
It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't
force
you to be right...
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Dunnstral wrote:I didn't realize the if pants was scum part

Not sure why you're even asking me that because he was town
I was talking hypothetically.

Long story short I do not consider it to be of that much importance how many scum were there on his wagon because I rather scumhunt my way at least on day 2, where I have a good record of catching scum.

Pants could have easily have been scum with his play, so the people on his wagon could easily have been town with their votes on him. Simple logic.

I agree though, that is highly improbable that there is no scum on his wagon. Even if we assume there are 2 scum on his wagon, it doesn't take us anywhere. You were wrong on rach, you are wrong about me.

Can't really fault you for your read on rach though but still.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1963, chilledtea wrote:You were wrong on rach, you are wrong about me.
I was wrong about rach yes
In fact I would have came into today pushing onto rach
But rach flipped town (cop too)

Meanwhile I'm not going to act like pants was great
Like even in the end he just omgus'd without reading the thread and never explained himself (he said give 2 hours and like 3.5 passed and he never explained anything)
But to just ignore what happened and say "well he was scummy" after I've been going on about where the scum is, is just the scummiest thing you can do right now

I also want to know what accountant was thinking though because they said tbg was "acting super weird" and they flipped town, and they also tried to quickhammer pants (when kuroi was still talking about his derek read)

Here's who i think is possibly mafia:
ChilledTea
KAAG
Derek12

Chumba is definitely town
Blackstar/Titus almost definitely town

Accountant not sure anymore, maybe town lean still
Kuroi I'm leaning town
Murdercat I dunno, probably not the mafia on that wagon
And withholding my read on pirate mollie for now
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Okay.

I am not ignoring anything.

I think accountant is scum and he was on the wagon.

So I am not looking elsewhere. I just do not consider the no. of scum on his wagon to be of importance at the moment because it is pointless.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by chilledtea »

"after I've gone about where the scum is"

Yes they could be in the 7 players that voted for pants, true.

I do not scumhunt in that manner till day 4 maybe. Reason being it is useless to me. And also till recently I did not ever scumhunt in that manner because it involves a lot of work.
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by KickAssAndGiggle »

In post 1965, chilledtea wrote:Okay.

So I am not looking elsewhere. I just do not consider the no. of scum on his wagon to be of importance at the moment because it is pointless.
If you've made a case on Accountant, can you point me at it?

@Dunn
, I was the only one who voted Pants on that wagon based 100% on Transcend's posts, so I don't get why I'm a scum read. Help me out here and actually explain you reads please. Because other than Chumba and chilled, I don't really get them.
It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't
force
you to be right...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Honestly I didn't even know you were on that wagon so it's not even about that

Just the way you started talking during the wagon to imply that I had slipped somewhere and that I was going crazy thinking pants was town

Honestly you're probably more like null-scum lean if I think about it
Regardless everyone seems to be townreading you for your catchup anyway and I'd definitely rather get chilled

might make a post just about why we should get chilled but I want to hear from mollie too
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1967, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 1965, chilledtea wrote:Okay.

If you've made a case on Accountant, can you point me at it?

@Dunn
, I was the only one who voted Pants on that wagon based 100% on Transcend's posts, so I don't get why I'm a scum read. Help me out here and actually explain you reads please. Because other than Chumba and chilled, I don't really get them.
I haven't made a case so I cannot.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay so I am using my son's my computer cos mine has the virus of death and he is trying to fix it. so my responses are gonna be short and sweet (not cos I am cranky) and I am 2 seconds from replacing out and swearing off normals forever.

here are my thoughts. I said yesterday that I wld be looking at the pple who were so sure that pants were town and that all the scumzorz were on his wagon. like dunn you said it was the entire scumteam. I said it was unlikely. you keep pushing a number and tbh whenever some1 tries to scumhunt solely off of a flpped town's lynch I tend to scumread them. I ran into this in the newbie game that I just finished where I was in lylo and I scumread 1 of the remaining town for this reason.

I haven't reread your posts nor am I going to if you keep framing it as a demand, rather than a genuine effort to work with me. pants was the best lynch for d1 and I don't give a flying fuck what he flipped all it means is that he posted in a scummy behaviour and either does not know the first thing about playing town or he is padding his scum games with shitty town play in his town games. I loathe and detest those types of players and I am blacklisting him for what he did because that is not fair to his team. he didn't even try.

do not replace into a game and not play the game. that is hands down my number 1 pet peeve.

I didn't reread the game in the night round cos I wasn't sure if I wld be nked or not and to do so might be a waste of time. I am not in the best of moods rn to read them I will try to tomorrow if my computer is fixed. or even if it gets fixed tonight mebbe.

my issues at the mo:

I don't understand your logic so dunn you are wanting to see where you are coming from and presumably agree with it when I am not about to agree with something that I don't understand. wagon speed has nothing to do whether or not some1 is town or scum unless you are super unsure of the pple on it. I know I am town, I was pretty sure rach was town, tbg flipped town, I think kag is town (need to iso rach when I am doing my dive and reread) and see where she completely sat with kag, I know accountant was 1 of her strongest townreads of that I remember but I wanna see what else she said on every1 else.

I feel like I need to do a hard reset.

I don't get why the night round needed more time after titus replaced in, usually it is said in the mod posts that "due to replacement the night has been extended" but it wasn't mebbe it is a a new mod oversight. we need more frequent vc's it isn't hard there is a vote counter built in place if the mod chooses to use it.

@ titus

did you know that I was in this game when you replaced in?

anyway, tbg was not a universal townread, at least I did not think so. I am shocked that he was shot. I was unsure about him, needed more interaction, I just know that in my experience pple who do not know him tend to misread him so I was waiting to formulate my own opinion on him. I never got the chance. wld love to hear where chumba will go now that her top scumread flipped town.

usually the first kill is either the vig or sk kill. I cld see either chumba or some1 who believed in the veracity of her read vigging him, it does not make sense for it to be a vig or sk kill otherwise (IMO).

IF WE HAVE A VIG PLZ OUT TYVM

rach makes sense to me to be the scumkill cos she was very obvtown and she dropped a cop tell but I don't think any1 else wld pick it up except for titus mebbe. unless this game has alts. have I mentioned how very much I hate alts?

I felt like blackstar was town but titus replacing into that slot raises some very srs questions that are contigent on whether she knew that I was in this game or not. and I am not even sure then how meaningful the answers wld be or what answers that I might try to posit. so I am shelving that situ for now until titus comes back to the thread.

I think I am just gonna have to think about things.
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1970, pirate mollie wrote:I felt like blackstar was town but titus replacing into that slot raises some very srs questions that are contigent on whether she knew that I was in this game or not. and I am not even sure then how meaningful the answers wld be or what answers that I might try to posit. so I am shelving that situ for now until titus comes back to the thread.
Not really understanding what this means, why would you think about the slot again just because it's Titus now?
pirate mollie wrote: usually the first kill is either the vig or sk kill. I cld see either chumba or some1 who believed in the veracity of her read vigging him, it does not make sense for it to be a vig or sk kill otherwise (IMO).
I don't think so.... I could honestly see either of them being the vig kill depending on who the vig is.
pirate mollie wrote: IF WE HAVE A VIG PLZ OUT TYVM
I think this is a bad idea and urge the vig not to out. At least not until tomorrow sounds good to me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

1. reasons
2. why any1 wld think that rach was anything other than town is beyond me
3. nope. clarifying the game state is a wonderful idea. 10 players left, say we mislynch today which wld bring us to 9; 6 town 3 scum or 2 scum + sk, town gets shot in the night round by both kills, 7 players, mylo tomorrow.

better a vig outs now IMO
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If vig outs now they potentially get roleblocked and we're left with an even number of players

We know there's a role named gunslinger; it's probably the vig. All they have to do is claim as gunslinger and if they're not cc'd they're vig and not sk (probably, gunslinger
sounds
like a town role)
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: chilledtea
I'm the gunslinger, 2 shot vig, I shot chumba. None of you scumlords have the balls to roleblock me.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”