Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Also I knew wake didnt like to play scumslots.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6633426

Not correct. :D
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by llll »

Doesn't like to play townslots either.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1651, llll wrote:Doesn't like to play townslots either.

Oh, I certainly enjoy playing any role in the absence of prickish malcontents.

One day your behavior here will catch up to you, and you may learn like I did.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by sthar8 »

Shit setup, shit game, shit players.

Thanks to Aronis, Pisskop, Titus and N for trying to salvage this garbage game. Happy to play with any of you again.

See most of you around. Don't be surprised if I'm more blunt about your fuckups next time.

Lapsa, kindly don't sign up for any games with me ever.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'd rather lynch Wake. If he's anywhere as good as he brags to be, then he's dangerous. Even though I think he was talking about droog, his end of day comment
Wake88 wrote:
In my opinion, using hyperbole, exaggerating things, taking them out of context, and shifting your vote onto growing wagons with frivolous reasons are suspicious things.

hit way too close to home for me. I want him dead.

I am incredibly good at this game.

I am also incredibly tied up and bound.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by llll »

In post 1652, Wake1 wrote:

Your shitty advice sucked then, sucks nnow, and as you can see, I did not need it.

You never bothered to play this game, and it's because of dumbass dipshits like you that the town lost.

You're the Dunning-Kruger effect in action.

Shut the hell up and stop pretending you know a damn thing about how to play mafia.

You're just a STUPID LOSER. Blacklisted. Now fuck off, asshole. And since you didn't get it the first or second time, you DUMBASS, FUCK OFF AGAIN.

Go away. Don't you have any more games to pretend to play and ruin, ASSHOLE DOUCHEBAG.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by llll »

In post 1654, Wake1 wrote:
I am incredibly good at this game.

Holy shit, you are brain-damaged beyond saving. Like I said, you're a walking Dunning-Kruger moron. Go back to wiping elderly asses - it's all you're good for.

I am also incredibly tied up and bound.

We can only hope for this, unfortunately.

No one thinKs you're good Wake. OTHERWISE PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY SAY IT INSTEAD OF YOU GOING AROUND SPOUTING OFF YOUR GRANDIOSITY.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by llll »

tldr Wake you suck and everyone but you knows it. It's not a hospital you belong in but a mental clinic, as a patient. You could mingle with the Napoleons and tell them how grand you are, when you play (as if) like dirt.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by llll »

I'm just glad I wasn't town, because I don't know how one could possibly play with an anti-town loser as idiotic and brain-dead as this.

Lapsa's the towniest towner who ever towned compared to you. The more you bleat your delusional self-promotion the more apparent it is that no one else actually thinks so.

I hear Monkey voted for you once. Go whine to a list mod. And pretend to be busy.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Wake1 »

You know ||||, it's people like you who make other people not want to play Mafia.

You're arrogant. You don't think before you speak. Little effort is made on your part to consider the circumstances of other players.

What you remind me of is a rude teenager who thinks he can bellow his way through a conversation.

I didn't have much time to play in this particular game. However, I did post in accordance with Riddleton's rules, so that even though I didn't post a lot, it was enough. That wasn't good enough for you, and you spared no opportunity to behave like a spoiled brat. Somewhere down the line you were done a disservice, and now we have to put up with your actions until you eventually learn the hard way. I replaced out because you spoiled what would have otherwise been a mildly pleasant game for me. I have nothing to prove, and certainly nothing to you ||||. What you should have done was let things be, but yet again you opened your foul mouth when I posted a comment that wasn't even directed towards you post-game.

Guess even a trite victory isn't enough to keep you from behaving like some unprovoked bastard no one cares to be around.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey, llll.

Wake doesn't need to hear personal insults from you. I like Wake, a lot of people on this site do. He works in a hospital. You're not allowed to sit here and trash him for choosing to help save lives over playing a game a mafia. That's plain silly.

I'd suggest you go somewhere else if you're going to resort to personal insults post game, because that's not really tolerated here.
2023 W/L | 1-0
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by llll »

I'm just glad we'll never meet in real life. I'm not sure if I could resist the obvious temptation with regard to such a POMPOUS BLOWHARD.

Good luck on not hating your parents for mixing up such an unthinkable person, NARCISSISTIC FATTY.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by llll »

You don't like the way I play, Wake? Small wonder - unlike you, I actually play, and I did it well enough to be townread by many.

In post 1659, Wake1 wrote:I replaced out because you spoiled what would have otherwise been a mildly pleasant game for me.

You're welcome, everybody. Titus is far more fun to play with than self-obsessed pompous blowhard you, who doesn't even bother to play the game. Best move of the game, imo.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by llll »

Still accurate, still gets Wake's goat.

In post 1652, Wake1 wrote:

You're the prickish malcontent, HouseMD wannabe. Stop projecting.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by llll »

Wake Why don't you go to a forum where for insulting people? You're obviously not to here to play mafia. Surely there's a forum for narcisstic delusional assholes, where you would belong. Take Aeronaut with you.
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by llll »

Hey, Aeronaut.

I've seen a little of the medical system, and as far as I can tell, it's focused more on squeezing as much money as possible out of the economy rather than saving lives. Especially with regard to bloviating losers like Wake.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

You remember that when you get run over by a truck and need medical assistance

#whoops
2023 W/L | 1-0
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by llll »

I don't play in the street, Aero.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1667, llll wrote:I don't play in the street, Aero.

Wow, I sure loved playing with you. [Jk]
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by N »

llll, you need to stop.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
llll
llll
Goon
llll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by llll »

wake wrote:
No wonder Aeronaut likes you. You're as much a pathological liar as he is. Dumbass. You enjoy disrupting games and being the worst kind of troll, which is all you are good at and all you will ever be good at, loser.

Are you going to whine to the mods some more, loser? YOU'RE CLEARLY INCAPABLE OF LEARNING ANYTHING, else you would actually play mafia instead of playing self-promoting delusional halfwit moron. Pathological liar lying again, you don't possess two brain cells to rub together in order to be capable of learning
anything
Your avatar look of confusion fits you well, moron.

Aronis wrote:
In post 1667, llll wrote:I don't play in the street, Aero.

Wow, I sure loved playing with you. [Jk]

Didn't you know? You're supposed to crumb at the beginning of the game, not after it's over LOL.
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by Demeech »

@Wake
FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE. YOU'RE IN NO POSITION TO PATRONIZE ANYONE, MORON. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE WORST PERSON I HAVE EVER INTERACTED WITH. If you want to be a patronizing little shit, Wake, try to make something of yourself first so that people listen to you. I take solace that you must have been beaten in grade school.

No one believes the bullshit you self-congratulate yourself about, so go back to wiping asses, the only thing you are fit to do.

I pity you, and the poor people that are forced to endure your presence. Also, eat less, fatty.

@Titus
I liked playing with you. Again, sorry for ruining your previously unblemished system.

@sthar/Katie
I know you don't like me, but hey, that's not a necessity given my alignment. I appreciated the townread at the end.

@Riddleton
Your modding needs improvement, but thanks for the assist for my team.

@Pisskop
I was too focused on trashing everything Aeronaut said to focus much on your gameplay, but thanks for killing Aronis, I guess. Also, nice avatar.

@N
Thank you for being an excellent mod, N. Sorry if you have to go through the hassle of administering punishment, but someone had to let the patronizing little shit know what people really thought of him.

@MonkeyMan
Thanks for your behavior Day 2. You were right that I did not notice it, but it's worked out well in the end.

@Luca
I don't know if you're here, Luca, but you played well while you were here. That's why we killed you, after all.

@Lapsa
You shouldn't have done what you did, but you're still a pretty cool dude, Lapsa. Thanks for the DJing, and the trolling was amusing. I LOL'd at your needling of Monkey. "Why aren't you pressuring me? I thought you were voting for me." That is excellent trolling right there. I appreciated the weak townread you gave me after my shift caused you to be the leading wagon and eventual lynch. You're the man.

@Gendaberry
Thank you very much for raising my superscummy move at the end of Day 1, and eventually accepting my excuse. That was helpful. Even got Aronis thinking you cleared me LOL. You should have made some sort of crumbs. Like I did, LOL.

@Pacman
Neighborhood thread was a hoot! Thanks for townreading me so hard! I did my best to do what I would have as town. Sorry for fooling you. By the way, your vote switch Day 4 was hilariously suicidal!

@droog

not sure what
to say here droog
if you read your pms
maybe you'd have won

@curiouskarmadog

Thanks for being an awesome partner and putting up with my crap! Even if you won't tell me about your name. Sorry about the ridiculousness at the end of LyLo.

@Aronis

Town really shot themselves in the foot when they lynched you. Thanks for being scummy enough to make that go through.

@Ane9n

Didn't really pay much attention to your posts, but I played the E.B.O.N.Y. game you keep pimping for a little bit. It was okay.

@Aeronaut

Dude, you need to work on being less scummy. Mistakes EVERYWHERE! I felt bad railing against you for so long at first, but then you kept being all delusional and offended and thin-skinned, so I didn't feel bad anymore. Your assessment of your play the last two Days is higher than what it truthfully is.
I guess you lied about the Riddleton game as well. Are you sure you weren't part of the scum team, what with your pathological lies and all?

-----

I am taking another decade-long hiatus. I expect I will see none of you here when I come back, just like after this hiatus. So good luck, everybody!

Except Wake, a man who obviously has never heard the laugh of a lover, never heard the phrase 'You are fine' from a doctor. Fuck Wake. He's a narcissistic pompous douche with no ability who goes around peacocking. Like the complete dumbass he is. No wonder he'll never be a doctor, just a bitter loserly asshole.
Wake, you belong on the Internet of things because you're a tool.
Demeech
Demeech
Goon
Demeech
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by Demeech »

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N