bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1099, Garmr wrote:@bji

Also you are calling me a bad player while you have no experience (I checked) or even researched my play style. The way you attacked pisskop and me in the dead thread acting like you are pro or something.

I have some pretty consistent games now and have been winning a majority of them lately. I have also had plenty of skype mafia experience and experience before this site.

Now imagine a player who has very Little experience has much to learn and acting arrogant mouthing off to people who had years experience and doesn't actually understand the situation or some of the ideas put out there to the full extent. Now imagine Your one of them experienced players how would you feel about that.

Everyone thought your fake claim sucked, not just me. Are you going to vent at everyone?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1100, bji wrote:
In post 1099, Garmr wrote:@bji

Also you are calling me a bad player while you have no experience (I checked) or even researched my play style. The way you attacked pisskop and me in the dead thread acting like you are pro or something.

I have some pretty consistent games now and have been winning a majority of them lately. I have also had plenty of skype mafia experience and experience before this site.

Now imagine a player who has very Little experience has much to learn and acting arrogant mouthing off to people who had years experience and doesn't actually understand the situation or some of the ideas put out there to the full extent. Now imagine Your one of them experienced players how would you feel about that.

Everyone thought your fake claim sucked, not just me. Are you going to vent at everyone?

Was pointing out you were a cunt to piskop to but even through the fake cop was the wrong thing to do I was still town enough able to scum hunt effectively and even through they thought it sucked they weren't a whiny little brat about it and the good players moved on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

Probably should calm down a bit sorry
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:10 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 1070, Garmr wrote:
In post 1065, evilpacman18 wrote:Garmr honestly regardless of the result and your important part in it, it was a dick move to fake that claim and you need to not do that again as town.

It did some good results and made bbt slip his game from day 2 onwards it also gave me tons of town cred with the more experienced players which if the scum was from this era or couldn't think critically which I was banking on. Would not see what was coming. I guess it's the benefit of being on site during a meta shift aka new players in old players out.

It also got rid of two of the people bbt had under his control wanderer/(scriptian to a lesser extent) . I think if any of those two players reached lylo with BBT. From the start of day 2 a lot of my moves were calculated. Through wanderer had massive/unlychable pegged and I could of worked with her on it but I also saw her being the death of me as well.

Morally it was a bad move and I won't do that again for that reason.

The reason I wanted bbt gone before unlynchable was because I saw unlynchable as obvious day 4 mafia and was most likely a goon by his actions. BBT was more likely to flip a power role.

It also gives the newer players experience to think in a whole new way other than black and white.

I realized I played badly day 1 and then wanted to keep it looking that way until the end of it, then day 2 you claimed and I let myself get thrown off by that. BBT didn't look that town to me at all, but didn't want him to know before night one. I know how RC plays (or maybe doesn't?) now so won't jump onto that like I did day 1 again.. I would really like to know why 2 players were so sure RC was town on day 1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Garmr »

You did all right wanderer but I just have a habit of eliminating people who go against my ideal and were a scum read. If you look at your reads other than your scum read on me and piskop they were really accurate and logical I didn't realize you were scum reading blue I was also somewhat suspicious of him then and didn't voice it
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 1104, Garmr wrote:You did all right wanderer but I just have a habit of eliminating people who go against my ideal and were a scum read. If you look at your reads other than your scum read on me and piskop they were really accurate and logical I didn't realize you were scum reading blue I was also somewhat suspicious of him then and didn't voice it

Thanks, that's nice to hear. And yeah I was vague on BBT, had an 'I don't know' on him in my reads list because I didn't know but thought he wasn't playing his town-game (which I'm a little bit familiar with)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Slandaar »

The main reason town won is because scum made close to the worst nk's they could have.

RC was mvp, PB made himself obvtown but wasn't good otherwise; he was OK. Anyone voting Pisskop did not play well (as town). He also shot me which is just awful... there is no excuse not to shoot Unlynchable.

There was a lot of really bad townplay but scum also played badly and their mistake was fatal ie leaving the 3 most obvtown players alive from D1 bar Pisskop.
Unvotable
Unvotable
Townie
Unvotable
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Unvotable »

Thinking there was an SK led us to sub-optimal kills. RC and PB are the only reason town won, if we thought PB was vig RC would have been killed night 3 at the latest
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 3:49 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1097, bji wrote:
In post 1075, Garmr wrote:
In post 1072, bji wrote:
In post 1071, Garmr wrote:Is it bad that I was extremely happy that bji was the night kill and it probably helped town out that he was at that point.

I think it would have helped more if you had been NK'd, but in the end, the game was won, mostly because PB hit massive and then made a good call against Unlynchable. Really, PB was the MVP of this game.

Nah I don't think it would of helped I think it would of put the game in a unwinnable state since scum wouldn't of killed me and that would force peacebringer to meaning massive wouldn't of been shot and you seemed to have a town read boner for massive at the end of day 2. Then I see bbt using you as a tool to lynch monofgun and winning.

Will agree that peacebringer was mvp he was easy to town read but then again if it was me killed and you alive I can easily see you going to lynch peace bringer judging from your talks in the dead thread. Only after information was revealed that town didn't have did you actually start making correct assumptions.

You're very pompous and I really hope I never play with you again.

massive's play caused me to kill him and probably would have regardless...
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 4:59 am

Post by bji »

In post 1101, Garmr wrote:
Was pointing out you were a cunt to piskop to but even through the fake cop was the wrong thing to do I was still town enough able to scum hunt effectively and even through they thought it sucked they weren't a whiny little brat about it and the good players moved on.

Pisskop deserved it. I reported him, I don't know if that's going to go anywhere.

Also I didn't see you being right about
anything
until the very last day, and BBT was kind of obvscum at that point. But whatever.

And, the degree to which you feel it is necessary to insult people using the filthiest terms possible really puts your insecurity about your play on display.

This game was so putrid to play due to the personalities involved.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1107, Unvotable wrote:Thinking there was an SK led us to sub-optimal kills. RC and PB are the only reason town won, if we thought PB was vig RC would have been killed night 3 at the latest

I am not interested in discussing anything with you TSQ.
In post 1109, bji wrote:Pisskop deserved it. I reported him, I don't know if that's going to go anywhere.

Not really; he got frustrated and so did something stupid - it happens.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1109, bji wrote:
In post 1101, Garmr wrote:

Pisskop deserved it. I reported him, I don't know if that's going to go anywhere.

Also I didn't see you being right about
anything
until the very last day, and BBT was kind of obvscum at that point. But whatever.

And, the degree to which you feel it is necessary to insult people using the filthiest terms possible really puts your insecurity about your play on display.

This game was so putrid to play due to the personalities involved.
your personality was putrid as well yet you don't acknowledge that. BTW I was right with my town reads and massive early games and I don't think I had a scum member on my town list unlike you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Will make comments when I'm not so tired and it's not so late.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:46 am

Alright, so, we played pretty badly, that much was obvious. Our kill choices were pretty awful and we never intended to allow RC to reach LyLo but it somehow happened.

Scripten getting lynched killed the game for us I think. Scripten, I hope you're not leaving the site, I really enjoy playing with you, you keep me on my toes regarding my meta! You can always just refrain from joining games with people who you don't like playing with.

RC, you're going to scum read me in every game we play. I didn't want to say this during the game because for some reason it's considered scummy but your main reasoning for scum reading me was play-style and personality. You were unable to distinguish between my personality/play-style, and what was actually alignment indicative. We're going to clash a lot.

Garmr, I'm so surprised you made it to LyLo. We assumed you were an auto-lynch after your fake guilty. You played pretty well during LyLo, and as evidenced in scum PT, I knew the game was already over. There was no way either of you or RC were voting each other. Garmr, I genuinely didn't understand the slip you thought I made either.

NM, what is the point of your alt? It's insanely frustrating to play with (as either alignment)

Slandaar played really well, I actually wanted to kill him N1. I felt his case on Unlynchable was pretty solid and I was surprised nobody was listening to him.

Good shooting from PB, would have hit two scum if I didn't block him. Would have preferred to kill you, but meh, didn't happen. I'm very surprised by the Slandaar shot though (this made me think SK as opposed to vig because it just made no sense)
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:53 am

Forgot to mention;

Thanks for modding Kelbris. You did a good job all things considered!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 11:53 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

BBT, you say that because your insecurity was your downfall and your insecurity caused you to be obvious scum.

Reread the post where you freaked out that I called you rattled. You essentially got pissed off and said oh no I'm not rattled because you FOS me.

I understood the psychology behind that and knew you were scum.

Town you in a similar situation would have reacted equally dismissively but also different at the same time. More "are you retarded for scumreading me" than "lol you think you can rattle me?"

Figure out what caused it, deal with it, become a better player. Or don't, just a game.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by kelbris »

In post 1114, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Forgot to mention;

Thanks for modding Kelbris. You did a good job all things considered!

Thanks very much, what does everyone else think?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1113, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Garmr, I'm so surprised you made it to LyLo. We assumed you were an auto-lynch after your fake guilty. You played pretty well during LyLo, and as evidenced in scum PT, I knew the game was already over. There was no way either of you or RC were voting each other. Garmr, I genuinely didn't understand the slip you thought I made either.

Cheers I thought you were looking down on me I am pretty hard to lynch. The slip was you knew which kill was which and the only people supporting that idea were you and peacebringer. Peacebringer was the vig/sk and I had a town read on him before I figured that out.

Day 3 I kinda realized that scriptian wasn't scum if you were but I wanted you both lynched so I had to push you from a sk angle even through I kinda thought peace might be vig/sk from the massive kill. But tbh I really didn't care if scriptian was gone as he was the least likely to be considered town In a mylo if he made it there (I would likely of been lynched if he was alive).
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 11:52 pm

No, not at all Garmr, I was just doing what I had to do as scum to try and win.

Yeah, I really wanted to bring Scripten to LyLo, that would have been the ideal situation.

I'm still not sure I understand the slip. I asked why scum would kill Slandaar and I asked why SK would kill Slandaar. Meh, it doesn't really matter now.

WP town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1118, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, not at all Garmr, I was just doing what I had to do as scum to try and win.

Yeah, I really wanted to bring Scripten to LyLo, that would have been the ideal situation.

I'm still not sure I understand the slip. I asked why scum would kill Slandaar and I asked why SK would kill Slandaar. Meh, it doesn't really matter now.

WP town.

Oh the slip was because of the kill orders most mods I seen put the mafia kill first everyone would assume that the mafia kill would be slaandar plus slandaar was pretty town so it was surprising a vig would kill him. You only asked why a vig and sk would have the intention to kill slandaar you forgot to add the mafia.into the equastion when discussing it. The way you worded it felt like you had knowledge of the circumstances to even through you were pretending not to.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

In post 798, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
What makes you think scum killed Slandaar?

I asked about scum killing Slandaar here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Can you list the setup for me Kelbris?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by N »

GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”