Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sun May 19, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I wouldn’t have voted if I was avoiding.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 76, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I wouldn’t have voted if I was avoiding.
then tell us why it was a good vote?

Why did you claim, Mastina?
I feel Montosh’s is a bad faith question. A line of questioning where his intention is to make his own point or zinger instead of truly wanting to know Rooster’s meta.

Don’t get me wrong, self-meta can be used in the case of a defense but not when you are trying to say you are townie.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #5) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’ll get to this soon.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #6) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 87, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 85, mastina wrote:It has a stupidly obvious answer to it, once you realize how often I'm a scum nightkill.
the only way you get nked is if you have ridiculously good reads b/c once you claimed you took yourself off the priority nk list.

In post 86, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I feel Montosh’s 53 is a bad faith question. A line of questioning where his intention is to make his own point or zinger instead of truly wanting to know Rooster’s meta.

Don’t get me wrong, self-meta can be used in the case of a defense but not when you are trying to say you are townie.
I'm really not seeing this. Maybe I should wait for Montosh to reply first but I could see where he finds Roster's vote a bit scummy and wants to see if he does that kinda thing often.
In post 89, Montosh wrote:
In post 86, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 76, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I wouldn’t have voted if I was avoiding.
then tell us why it was a good vote?

Why did you claim, Mastina?
I feel Montosh’s is a bad faith question. A line of questioning where his intention is to make his own point or zinger instead of truly wanting to know Rooster’s meta.

How is that bad faith? Roster literally said:
In post 52, rosterfoster wrote:Eh if I don’t scumread someone
that’s usually what I do
Suggesting there was some meta to it. Given that he was using it as justification for a vote it seemed perfectly reasonable to ask for an example of that in a previous game.
I found it to be bad faith because it came off to me as if you’re trying to get Rooster to say he is town for it as opposed to showing why your particular argument might’ve been invalid.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #7) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 88, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think about Mastina so far, LUV.
Don’t really have any thoughts on her claim at this time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #8) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 115, rosterfoster wrote:I wanna just sheep mastina this game.

VOTE: RX
I have this feeling as well but I can’t articulate why.
In post 122, Titus wrote:
In post 112, Rx Strange Brew wrote:
In post 111, rosterfoster wrote:Do you have a better one?
I don’t vote without a reason unless it’s to prevent a no lynch, so you’re asking the wrong person.
VOTE: Rx Strange Brew

A player refusing to be VCA read. Well it's a good policy lynch.
Huh?

You can definitely find scum in people who aren’t voting. It’s at times one of the safest places to be as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #9) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 193, Rx Strange Brew wrote:
@mod, please replace Rx Strange Brew into Flavor Leaf
. Thanks.

I can’t get a hold of FL rn, so he will have to decide what he wants to do.
:(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #10) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 285, Nero Cain wrote:Luv is past his prod timmer
Not sure why you’re clocking me? All that is going to do is make me play against my win-con even more than I probably do as town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #11) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 311, Ankamius wrote:
**Lil Uzi Vert has been prodded on request**
For the record, I don’t like this.

I will force town to policy lynch me if anyone seriously requests for me to be prodded again.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #12) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Clemency
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #13) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 338, Elbirn wrote:
In post 336, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I will force town to policy lynch me if anyone seriously requests for me to be prodded again.
Cool?
Very.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #14) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 425, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 329, Titus wrote:Howdy. Game needs more blood.

Dayvig: Jesus

I'm going to Hell now.
if you had a dayvig why am I the best dayvig?
In post 331, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I found it to be bad faith because it came off to me as if you’re trying to get Rooster to say he is town for it as opposed to showing why your particular argument might’ve been invalid.
Aren't those one in the same?
In post 333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I have this feeling as well but I can’t articulate why.
then why are you hesitating on your feelings?
In post 335, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not sure why you’re clocking me? All that is going to do is make me play against my win-con even more than I probably do as town.
I dislike lurkers in general. The mod would have eventually prodded you anyways so I don't see the big deal in pointing out that you were due for a prod. I don't really like your treat to play anti-town.

mod please prod LUV.
Eventually yes. I’m sure the moderator is aware of who needs to be prodded and when.

No one needs you to attempt to use moderator commands. No one needs you to personal message the moderator trying to pressure them into doing as you bid. No one needs you to warn players or try to call for moderator action against them in thread. No one needs you to backseat mod. Period.

What you can do is shut up and actually play the game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #15) » Wed May 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 435, ConManMick wrote:In what way is seeking greater contribution from other players not playing the game? Where is Nero trying to steer the mod? Like, asking for a prod is not an uncommon thing on this site.
Telling the mod that my prod timer is up isn’t playing the game. It’s not going to help me be any more active.

Address me directly. Ask me for reads or thoughts on specific players or posts. Follow up with specific and concrete questions. That’s playing the game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #16) » Thu May 23, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 441, ConManMick wrote:But sure, I'll bite. Talk to me about your naked vote on Clemency
In post 337, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Clemency
I wasn’t a fan of his scum reads. I feel like Creature going against the grain and doubling down on this being town Mastina in is more likely to come from him as town. I’m also not seeing what was forced about any of his posting at the time either.

I agree with a lot of what Boon said in . I’ve always known Nancy to have a tendency to get extremely emotional during conflicts. We all know that frustrating feeling of being pushed and voted for fairly flimsy reasoning. In this case it wasn’t just by any player, but by mastina. So I can only imagine how she felt and for a player to mindlessly dog pile like Rooster did was probably the last layer of icing on the shit cake.

I’m not sure who RAS is but he stated he has experience with Nancy in and . So it’s even more baffling to me that he’s taken aback by her flipping out here. There is even a thread she recently started in MD asking how to not hate mafia which gives us even more insight on just where’s she at right now in terms of the game in general.

I’m also in very much agreement with and . The way he threw in the towel looked a lot worse to me to be honest. Elbirn and Rooster didn’t have any reasoning for their vote and it’s not like he stated a town read on either before they casted. To be upset at them is a bit off unless he knows there town.

He then clams up the rest of the way and states he doesn’t care that much in . This begs the questions of why did he even replace in? He didn’t have a lot of time as he stated in his first post. He also finds the majority of players on the site and the site as a whole terrible. Just reads like scum caught for the wrong reasons here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #17) » Thu May 23, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 451, Montosh wrote:
In post 331, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I found it to be bad faith because it came off to me as if you’re trying to get Rooster to say he is town for it as opposed to showing why your particular argument might’ve been invalid.
This is still not making sense to me. Roster said "this is something I usually do" which is a factual claim. I asked for evidence to back up this factual claim. As in other games where he does this. He made a meta justification for actions and I asked for that meta.

Where am I not making sense to you?

And he still hasn't answered this.

Prod requests after 48 hours are part of the rules. This is a really exaggerated response. It strikes as fake frustration. Like I'm sure you glanced a the activity expectations when you started the game why is this such a big surprise to you and why are you making it a big deal?
What you’re asking him to prove is a bit unreasonable. Rooster claims to always vote the highest wagon when he doesn’t have a scum read. There’s no way for him to prove that in any of his previous games.

It’s insulting. Nero fully well knows I’m the exact opposite of a lurker.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #18) » Fri May 24, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gamma appears to have siteflaked.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #19) » Sat May 25, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 499, Montosh wrote:
In post 477, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I’m not sure who RAS is but he stated he has experience with Nancy in and . So it’s even more baffling to me that he’s taken aback by her flipping out here. There is even a thread she recently started in MD asking how to not hate mafia which gives us even more insight on just where’s she at right now in terms of the game in general.

I’m also in very much agreement with and . The way he threw in the towel looked a lot worse to me to be honest. Elbirn and Rooster didn’t have any reasoning for their vote and it’s not like he stated a town read on either before they casted. To be upset at them is a bit off unless he knows there town.

He then clams up the rest of the way and states he doesn’t care that much in . This begs the questions of why did he even replace in? He didn’t have a lot of time as he stated in his first post. He also finds the majority of players on the site and the site as a whole terrible. Just reads like scum caught for the wrong reasons here.
This is a decent argument. I wonder about 227/228 though. Like he references experience with nancy and then goes on to say that he's only "heard" about her as being a good player, suggesting that he's never actually played with her. Those posts are odd to me and I don't know how to read them because they seem to directly contradict each other.

Not so sure about 241/242. If I see a few bad votes coming my way (if they seem bad to me anyway), i'll probably assume some are from town. Not sure I can read as much into it.

Also, it does appear that RAS has stopped playing entirely the last few days since he replaced out.
In post 478, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: What you’re asking him to prove is a bit unreasonable. Rooster claims to always vote the highest wagon when he doesn’t have a scum read. There’s no way for him to prove that in any of his previous games.
Wasn't really asking for proof just wanted an example. It was early game and it seemed to be a way to not take account for the way they were voting. Why do you think that's unreasonable?
In post 478, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: It’s insulting. Nero fully well knows I’m the exact opposite of a lurker.
He seems to be doing it to everyone who goes 48 hours without posting. And you gotta admit the 72 hours is unusual. I'm a lot more used to a 48 hour limit expectation as are many on this site including Nero I'd assume.

If we're looking at lurkers there are definitely more egregious candidates (NMSA, gamma) sure. But I don't see a huge problem with holding people to what's in the rules.
Technically, but what has it really accomplished? What Nero doesn’t seem to understand is that there is a difference between lurking and not playing the game. A lurker is someone who posts below a certain frequency threshold. It's very possible to post infrequently, but have every post have content. So this vendetta against lurkers doesn’t quite make sense to me.

I don’t find 72 hours unusual at all. In fact, I’m surprised it’s not the default. Sometimes my input isn’t necessarily required for every subject that comes up and can even be detrimental as it can lead to too much activity for other players in the game. Sometimes it is better to watch what other people are posting and make an effort to note their play and develop reads. Sometimes I roll a PR where it’s optimal for me to maintain a low profile. Sometimes I’m swarmed in real life. And sometimes, contrary to popular belief, I just don’t feel like posting.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #20) » Sat May 25, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 333, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 115, rosterfoster wrote:I wanna just sheep mastina this game.

VOTE: RX
I have this feeling as well but I can’t articulate why.
In post 122, Titus wrote:
In post 112, Rx Strange Brew wrote:
In post 111, rosterfoster wrote:Do you have a better one?
I don’t vote without a reason unless it’s to prevent a no lynch, so you’re asking the wrong person.
VOTE: Rx Strange Brew

A player refusing to be VCA read. Well it's a good policy lynch.
Huh?

You can definitely find scum in people who aren’t voting. It’s at times one of the safest places to be as scum.
Do you want to try talking to me about this Mama Titus?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #21) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 637, Elbirn wrote:K game is garbage I want death as fast as possible

VOTE: NMSA

They're useless and moderately scummy kill them now time for day 2 let's keep it moving
In post 491, Elbirn wrote:Nice.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #22) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 681, rosterfoster wrote:Hey Nero I would hyper post but you got angry at me last time.
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #23) » Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 681, rosterfoster wrote:Hey Nero I would hyper post but you got angry at me last time.
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #24) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Struggling to stay engaged.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #25) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There are games that I wished I had followed mastina. There are games in where I mislynched Titus.

Conflicted.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #26) » Mon May 27, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What if I could vote Boon for his latest posts but have seen him do that as both alignments?!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #27) » Mon May 27, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I just said why. Paranoia.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #28) » Tue May 28, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 816, Titus wrote:Flavor do something

I cannot get obvscum bambi dead. I'd settle for rooster or jesus though. Liger too.
Who? What?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #29) » Tue May 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah your drunk Titus.

None of those players are in this game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #30) » Tue May 28, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 820, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not sure why this game is so horrible
I think Nancy replacing out put a damper on things. A lot of people (including me) were looking forward to playing with her.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #31) » Tue May 28, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well I actually think you might be town for that post so there’s that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #32) » Thu May 30, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #33) » Thu May 30, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 885, Nero Cain wrote:but none of those are getting lynched
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #34) » Fri May 31, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 930, Omochao wrote:
In post 927, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 925, Omochao wrote:nero is basically on crack
says the dumb alt with an even dumber avatar.
on this note, last game on this alt i played, I wanted to avoid using meta but know i think thats kinda dumb,
this is nosferatu

and jid is a goat take it back
J.I.D. and the rest of Dreamville are some serious mid.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oop.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1132, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Mastina is making the game toxic and at this point the game will be better off without quite so much negativity.
:?:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1135, Titus wrote:We have less than 24 hours. My window for competence tonight is closing. If you don't like the choices, start pushing elsewhere. I'll hammer as I will need data for my VCA.
What if we just no lynch and see what we can figure out by who scum night kill?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 491, Elbirn wrote:Nice.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Off the wagon?

Gonna have to try harder than that scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Anyway, I was assigned mastina, she knows I am town, and she can prove she knows I'm town, but I'm waiting on the moderator on what I'm allowed to paraphrase.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey guys. I’m alive.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

mastina is pretty pissed at me for lurking so I’m gonna give this another go :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1226, rosterfoster wrote:UNVOTE:

I got Montosh and I’m pretty sure I know what LUV is talking about so I think it’s unlikely to be scum (I mean scum
might
) get something similar or know about it but it’s unlikely)
Well I’m pretty sure if scum get a town ghost, then they would know about it just as much as town getting a town ghost. The difference however, is that if you’re a town ghost, the smart thing to do is to say absolutely nothing. If the scum claim they got you, the silence can just keep them from confirming it; if they fail to claim they got you, the lack of a claim as to having gotten you pretty much confirms that you went to scum. Either way, silence as a ghost is confirmation you went to scum.

If you are a town ghost assigned to town, you just do the exact opposite. Say everything. Every. Thing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1228, rosterfoster wrote:I think it may well be random but we had a message confirming to montosh that I was town.

I think the fact that LUV mentioned that means it is likely that they are town.
Dude, mastina told me to say that the message was bolded green text and that I could say this even without waiting on the moderator for what I can paraphrase.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1229, Almost50 wrote:@LUV/roster: You can talk back & forth to your "spirits", right? If so, I would recommend you let then handle your posting content at this point. Thank you.
In post 1233, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1231, Nero Cain wrote:oh that was savage
Read my next post. mastina would know how to handle this situation best to get an explicit guilty if she could.
She said the best possible way to get an explicit guilty as a spirit assigned to scum is to say absolutely nothing to prevent scum from having any leverage whatsoever.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1282, Flavor Leaf wrote:On surface with a quick read up, i kinda think omochao’s townin it up despite my read on Ras here, but I’ll look more into it later.
This is where I’m at too sadly.

Actually, that might be a good thing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1286, rosterfoster wrote:Basically unless we are very good at impersonating the player we can out their thoughts etc which hopefully convinces town that they are talking to us which conf towns us as spirits shouldn’t talk without a message confirming that they’re town.

Everyone should leave a crumb for this reason.
She’s said exactly this in the PT, multiple times in different ways. More than I can count :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1334, rosterfoster wrote:LUV Montosh wants me to make sure that you are actually talking to Mastina.

So if there’s something that Mastina could point at which seems reasonably unique to Mastina and hard to fake, I would be grateful.
Final proof that mastin2 predates Mastin

She’s never shared this link before, so nobody on Mafiascum would know about it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1339, Omochao wrote:
In post 1291, Creature wrote:
In post 1195, Omochao wrote:VOTE: nmsa
policy
It's not policy.
i honest to god think nmsa needs to die for yesterday
i have no idea why no one wants to lynch someone for their shitty behavior here
no one should walk into a game and thinks its ok to do what he's done
im fucking pissed that i actually eased off the mastina wagon
fuck me and fuck nmsa
it is very much policy
Since when have you started advocating for policy lynching? Is this part of your new approach to the game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1390, Omochao wrote:
In post 1368, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1366, Omochao wrote:the answer is that half this game is literally trolling lmao
Sowe lynch half this game as a policy before we start looking for scum! Perfect logic.
im going to pretend that this isn't an actual representation of what you believe and choose to ignore this.
rosterfoster wrote:It’s a hell of a lot of pressure to put on yourself.

Of course if you do what LUV has done and claim it but then not really channel your inner Mastina then it can kind of work.
LUV hasn't been here in a while and that's sus but i feel like as scum LUV is also ballsy enough to try to fake it.
I probably would if A50 and Titus weren’t in the game. They have too much experience with her.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I haven’t read any of NMSA’s posts today but mastina did have some thoughts about him in the PT in regards to Boon’s .

She said that she’s never seen that reasoning come from town. She has however seen it from scum and finds it an extremely easy push for scum to make because it's something that just allows them to push “regardless of their alignment, kill this" which gives them an excuse for when the player in question inevitably flips town as "well they deserved it". A classic scum move to be honest and literally an age-old scum play tactic as she calls it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m probably going to have to look Omo’s posting from today again. I think we should try focusing on our ghosts top scum reads though. mastina’s is still Boon and Titus.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ninja’d.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Elbrin
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1467, Flavor Leaf wrote:Wagonomics
Secret Titus alt.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1548, Nero Cain wrote:is this game even being modded anymore?
In post 1528, Ankamius wrote:
**Keep things civil. This will be the only warning I give. **
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mastina has narrowed the scum pool down to Boon, Chen, NMSA, and Titus.

VOTE: Titus

L-1
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We went over those. Come hammer Titus.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well, that’s neat.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Boon, we need you to prove you’re actually talking to Titus. Ask her to do something similar to what mastina and Montosh did.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Creature :o
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Eh felt Boon scum claimed with the Titus stuff but yeah the game was lost after the mastina lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I don’t see why this game ended considering RAS replaced out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1775, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like its maybe a bit premature to say that this defiantly would have been a scum win.
Yeah I wouldn’t have lynched you Elbrin, NMSA, or Omoacho.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1787, chennisden wrote:Holy shit and RAS was trashtalking roster
Hate to see it :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1794, Krazy wrote:Unfortunately if anyone looked at RAS's iso and then looked at the ban thread it was going to turn into a shitshow, sorry guys. I do think scum team had a pretty good position here overall. Everyone give Ank a hug because she put some love into this setup too :(
Yeah I liked the mechanic. I need to work on my hood play :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1801, chennisden wrote:Mechanic was very fun, a bit townsided because of too many innos but we were able to work around that. Also I think you're forgetting we had a fake inno on FL because he found that harry potter game.
None of what Boon was saying sounded like Titus at all so I don’t know. PoE might’ve kicked in.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1811, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1807, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1801, chennisden wrote:Mechanic was very fun, a bit townsided because of too many innos but we were able to work around that. Also I think you're forgetting we had a fake inno on FL because he found that harry potter game.
None of what Boon was saying sounded like Titus at all so I don’t know. PoE might’ve kicked in.
I was saying exactly what titus was telling me to say, lol
Lol it sounded off to me for some reason
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m fine as well.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”