Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Omochao »

VOTE: not my spam account
flavor has been hedging on whether or not mastina is scum the whole game
titus has been making arguments for why mastina is scum that she doesnt even believe
nero is basically on crack
idk elbirn
nmsa is either lynchbait or trolling scum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 925, Omochao wrote:VOTE: not my spam account
titus has been making arguments for why mastina is scum that she doesnt even believe
idk elbirn
Ok, this can burn. I absolutely believe in what I say. If that's the only way you have to discredit me then well I will ho :( pe for your speedy death.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 925, Omochao wrote:nero is basically on crack
says the dumb alt with an even dumber avatar.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 46, NotMySpamAccount wrote:hmmmmmmmmm. VOTE: mastina I don't like that opening at all.
this is dumb and the laziest hop ive literally ever seen in my life
In post 204, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Ho boy I'm gonna end up lurking the heck out of this game.
In post 195, ConManMick wrote:
In post 46, NotMySpamAccount wrote:hmmmmmmmmm. VOTE: mastina I don't like that opening at all.
Could you elaborate?
A lot of the arguments here are based on meta, and I haven't played with most of these people, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. With that said, opening by claiming a role like that seems really fishy, especially if you've done it in the past as scum. None of mastina's posts since then have sounded at all towny, in fact most have sounded extraordinarily scummy.
this is not an elaboration at all. we know just from your first post that you didn't like the claim. all the posts after the claim are scummy too, but we don't actually get to know about that at all
In post 479, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Montosh (75%) and probably LUV (60%) are town. I really want to keep scumreading mastina (60%) for the claim, but some stuff has seemed kinda townie since. Still leaving my vote there though. If I had to guess, I'd say (20%) FL is town, and (30%) Clem is town, (17%) scum.
a bunch of percentages that don't have any basis in reality, and mastina has now made towny posts?? aka she probably angry posted a couple of times and he's not sure that he can just stay on this wagon like a barnacle. how would your scumread stay at a 60% if theyve been posting towny recently + you were only scumreading them for ostensibly one post that you couldnt even elaborate on.
In post 840, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I legit have no idea what's going on anymore. Pls help me lynch mastina cause at this point I'm not confident in anything else.
and then a final attempt at even looking like he gives a fuck he just says "please lynch mastina" as if he's actually contributing anything to this lynch happening. WHAT?

ill ignore flavors mastina posts cause we both know he doesnt really give a flying fuck about mastinas alignment.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 926, Titus wrote:
idk elbirn
Ok, this can burn. I absolutely believe in what I say. If that's the only way you have to discredit me then well I will ho :( pe for your speedy death.
no you DONT
you've said some of the most ridiculous shit this game dude
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 927, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 925, Omochao wrote:nero is basically on crack
says the dumb alt with an even dumber avatar.
on this note, last game on this alt i played, I wanted to avoid using meta but know i think thats kinda dumb,
this is nosferatu

and jid is a goat take it back
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 924, Omochao wrote:because mastina is like trying her hardest to make it happen
you do realize that Mastina talks about getting lynched as scum (for strategy) all the time. If you believed Mastina is intentionally trying to get herself lynched shouldn't this be like a red flage?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 907, mastina wrote:
In post 867, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 855, mastina wrote:
In post 820, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not sure why this game is so horrible
Because you are fucking lynching me on D1 instead of actual fucking scum?
yeah, that has nothing to do with why others aren't participating.
Except it does.

Lynching me when I am a power player when YOU are the one spearheading the lynch means town is lynching town--as a result, town in opposition to it are in apathy; scum who are in support of it can just take the back seat and let YOU do their fucking work for them.
the game was like this before I was even pushing you. I'm not rosterfoster, your strongly worded bs won't intimidate me.

Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Omochao »

@titus just get off the wagon and vote literally anywhere else
you went from mastina is town but not for claim -> mastina is town -> mastina is only town if she townreads me -> idk -> siding with townreads -> gun to head mastina is scum because of how she's acting about her role
you keep on pulling meta out of your ass to justify changing your mind on a wagon that you dont even show that much conviction for to begin with
so if i come out saying that you dont believe in what youre saying, double down on the wagon then
i dont see anything from your slot that makes it seem like you actually think mastina is scum
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 931, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 924, Omochao wrote:because mastina is like trying her hardest to make it happen
you do realize that Mastina talks about getting lynched as scum (for strategy) all the time. If you believed Mastina is intentionally trying to get herself lynched shouldn't this be like a red flage?
i literally dont care
aren't you the one always complaining about apathy lynches?
this is an apathy lynch
i think you might be the only one actually scumreading this slot
do you think mastina is actively trying to have everyone inactively lynch her?
what has she done that make you think thats in the realm of possibility here?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not all that sold that a scum A50 blatantly goes for a no lynch here. I mean I can understand the scum motivation in it sure but does he really do that b/c it seems like a great way to get lynched.

I still think Mastina's decision to claim (b/c other anti-town roles claim) is scummy and LAMIST. She's way too worried about herself here. (I didn't want to massclaim this role)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 702, Titus wrote:If mastina's scum, she needs to SR me. She sees my crumbs anyway. If she's town, she knows better. I am just trying to figure out whether mastina is level throwing this.

Second, mastina what effort have you made to work with RAS?
In post 713, Titus wrote:
In post 712, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Mastina

I think she could be town, though.
Kinda struggling with this. Self interest screams to vote her but I feel there are stronger candidates. Either a, she's threatened scum or b, liability town. Mastina and I both get better with time though.
In post 761, Titus wrote:VOTE: mastina

Fuck it. Siding with my townreads.

@O Show me where I say mastina's town. I've been skeptical of Mastina since she claimed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Omochao »

apathy in this game will be MURDERED by the time im done btw
this game has a decent playerlist theres no reason that it should be this boring rn
you're telling me almost 40 pages in and the scummiest players are the classic obvscum/lynchbait and active lurker?
bsss
Nero Cain wrote:I'm not all that sold that a scum A50 blatantly goes for a no lynch here. I mean I can understand the scum motivation in it sure but does he really do that b/c it seems like a great way to get lynched.

I still think Mastina's decision to claim (b/c other anti-town roles claim) is scummy and LAMIST. She's way too worried about herself here. (I didn't want to massclaim this role)
so we're back to the claim?
the named miller shit can get thrown out the door, but if massclaim came around and mastina claimed that shit (assuming that role is even real LOL) can you honestly say that you'll just go, "yeah nothing to see here"? I can't. That role is so anti-town that it makes me question reality. If someone claimed that shit like D5 I'd be sus as fuck. It's also coppable so why are we even worrying about it. This is a waste of time to have so much discussion on a claim literally no one disagrees about.

idk what almost50's doing either. does he think he has enough clout to swing a wagon despite literally doing nothing at all to make those lynches happen? idk.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 936, Titus wrote: @O Show me where I say mastina's town. I've been skeptical of Mastina since she claimed.
this devolves into a game of whether not sr means a tr, which is axiomatic and not worth talking about so ill skip this dialogue tree

why do you think mastina is scum in plain english? because she is acting like not (town!mastina)? is scumreading you not allowed here?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 934, Omochao wrote:aren't you the one always complaining about apathy lynches?
no
In post 934, Omochao wrote:do you think mastina is actively trying to have everyone inactively lynch her?
I mean that was your point, not mine. I just said if you believed that why would you not think its a red flag?

although it doesn't seem that impossible that she claims to get heat off of (away) her buddies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 937, Omochao wrote:so we're back to the claim?
that's what I was always pushing her for.

I mean true, I don't really like her reactions to me and her RAS stuff doesn't make sense and she's been avoiding commenting on it.

Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 939, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 934, Omochao wrote:aren't you the one always complaining about apathy lynches?
no
In post 934, Omochao wrote:do you think mastina is actively trying to have everyone inactively lynch her?
I mean that was your point, not mine. I just said if you believed that why would you not think its a red flag?

although it doesn't seem that impossible that she claims to get heat off of (away) her buddies.
if you dont care about apathy why are you complaining about lurkers and and backseat modding to give out prods?

even if im the one who believes that mastina is not working to avoid getting lynched here, if you think she's scum and even accept that my idea could be based in reality, then you must have some sort of idea of whether or not it could even be having it. otherwise why even engage?

i dont think its a red flag because i think that there would be a more concerted effort instead of idk, just don't do anything. im not a fan of the armchair psychology, but if you're the type that actually has tactics as scum that you're proud enough about to literally talk about, then they should be a bit more theatrical than literally just playing dead.

idk what you mean by that last sentence there. what does getting heat off of her buddies have to do with anything here?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 940, Nero Cain wrote:I mean true, I don't really like her reactions to me and her RAS stuff doesn't make sense and she's been avoiding commenting on it.
this seems infinitely more fun to talk about than the wonky claim business. i want to get back to this cause i have no opinion on this but lets follow this one to a "conclusion" first one cause i dont want to get distracted.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 938, Omochao wrote:
In post 936, Titus wrote: @O Show me where I say mastina's town. I've been skeptical of Mastina since she claimed.
this devolves into a game of whether not sr means a tr, which is axiomatic and not worth talking about so ill skip this dialogue tree

why do you think mastina is scum in plain english? because she is acting like not (town!mastina)? is scumreading you not allowed here?
Nah, you don't get to accuse me of town reading mastina in and then claim semantics. You're begging me to vote anywhere else while either a) misrepping my position or b) having a fundamental misconception of the human language.

Back up where I "changed my mind".

Pleading with me to change while fundamentally misconstruing my position does not work well.

Point blank town mastina can scumread me. Yet, she doesn't swing at me out the gate because she knows my preferred method of playing scum leaves associative if not pushed early. It's been awhile but Iremember her saying it. I'd get proof if I remembered where and had energy.

Then there's self interest as I am usually damn skilled with hoods. Scum mastina parking her suspicion on me with no basis would be an excellent cover for an "accident".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if Mastina is scum and we are busy talking about her lynch then her buddies are floating by undetected.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 944, Nero Cain wrote:if Mastina is scum and we are busy talking about her lynch then her buddies are floating by undetected.
Tomorrow's problem. Lynch mastina then we look later.

Bird in hand better than two in bush.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 944, Nero Cain wrote:if Mastina is scum and we are busy talking about her lynch then her buddies are floating by undetected.
ok mastina claims to get her in lynch discussion to get heat off her teammates? but if we lynch her d1 off of a claim then after she's dead we wouldnt it be much easier to find her buddies then? why would she want that?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c she doesn't think she'll get lynched d1

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

idk elbirn
Wat u mean i ain’t tryna hide it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That’s just throwing shade at me because I know your slot and that’s on record, so you’re trying to discredit early

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”