brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:50 am

Post by brighteningskies »

Hi everyone :)
If there is a priest in the game, they would know who the sinner is.
I was thinking about this for a bit but as I'm corrupt and a corrupt role is a potential place for wolves to hide behind - I'm the sinner.
I would ask that the priest comes out so that if one of us dies during the night it can confirm the other/or clairvoyant checks the priest it's potentially confirmed I'm telling the truth?
Either way doesn't matter exactly because I would rather that I get burned than a confirmable non-corrupt villager gets burned so it's probably better to have this out in the open.

Galron: "Also posting our votes her in thread as well seems like a good idea." Well maybe good point. We can talk about our votes and post them, might be useful for general consensus so that the wolves don't end up being the only ones with agreement on votes and the other votes are scattered and thus the wolves get what they wanted. (although I guess that'd more happen on a ballot but still)
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:41 pm

TheFuzzylogic99:
I'm a waste of the clairvoyant nightly check because if I'm telling the truth I will show as Corrupt AND if I'm lying I'll show as Corrupt. You're better off with clairvoyant checking a random other person and then potentially burning them or me tomorrow depending on what town finds.

If the bard/innkeeper are revealed it might be an easy way for wolves to stop information from spreading anonymously and thus force the clairvoyant into claiming and becoming a target so I would personally advise against them from claiming.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:18 am

In post 32, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Skies -I never claimed the clairvoyant should investigate you... I am not sure how you got that.
Reread the Roles, If there is a Priest in the game they need to claim today. There is no reason for them not to claim today imho

Well you said "Priest should not claim until the sinner and or (seducer if claimed) are checked" and I don't know what else you mean other than clairvoyant check by "checked" so that's where I got that from lol

If the clairvoyant can check a claimed priest and we get news that they're non corrupt/no news it's more likely I'm not lying so there's fewer places for wolves to hide. But to be fair priest could be defector and thus non corrupt so that's not even foolproof and I understand either way claiming or not claiming. You could argue either way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:51 pm

In post 51, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:A50
the priest claims
the clairvoyant targets the priest
since we have an inkeeper we will know via innkeepers if the claim priest corrupt

any questions

yeaah but the priest claimer could be defector even if they're NC
I mean I'm for the priest claiming but I'd understand if they didn't because its not really definitive info
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:52 pm

In post 56, Almost50 wrote:Generally speaking I do not fancy dictating actions on TPRs. I'd let them decide on their own. That said, if the majority is in favour of this I don't have the authority to veto it.

Also, the Clairvoyant probably checked the claimed Sinner by the looks of it. No one else claimed Corrupt, and I think the Clairvoyant would have claimed a guilty if they didn't check brighteningskies is specific. Do you agree??
That makes sense. Unless they're waiting until they find another corrupt before claiming maybe
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:53 pm

In post 65, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean... no one should be claiming guilties yet.
what do you mean? I mean not claiming guilties yet is probably wise yeah?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:39 am

In post 72, Elements wrote:hmm, yes
in that case i'd like wmc to be copped atm
You mean you want WeyounsLastClone to be checked?
I'm inclined to suggest you be checked because you were first to suggest someone else to be checked.

It would help the clairvoyant if we agreed on someone though so please everyone else lemme know what you think.

And yeah I do think suggesting someone to be checked is a very good idea as then we can know who the news will be about.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:38 am

In post 82, Elements wrote:yes, so when you get a non-corrupt result you'll see it was a waste
A non corrupt result is never a waste as it proves you're telling the truth
It's suspicious to me that you're describing it as such. We can't just take at face value you're not a wolf or we're gonna all be gobbled up!
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:35 am

In post 84, Elements wrote:
In post 83, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 82, Elements wrote:yes, so when you get a non-corrupt result you'll see it was a waste
A non corrupt result is never a waste as it proves you're telling the truth
it's a waste if it's on me

Does anyone else think this sounds like either a wolf or a Jester??
Like why else be so against being checked?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:24 am

In post 143, Galron wrote:
In post 139, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:A50
We dont know Spicers tole... it could be a town helpful role. I hate to nuke a role that we do not know about. I dont think we should assume there is a defecror... we should be careful that there
is one. Saying that Garlon could be a defector

Elemental-
You soft claimed then danced around the role. Your actions are suspicious. Tell us why we should not ballot you?I really hope you are not the cop bc uf thats the case the town has just lost.

if we dont have a clear pick close to deadline we should ballot Skies. IMHO
What do you mean cop? I don't see an alignment cop role. I'm confused at that.

I see the sense in nominating Skies. It's actually a good strategy move for Town.
Putting me on the ballot is a good idea as if I am a wolf I then can't hammer anyone in the burning vote, but you should try to split the votes I reckon so as to put someone else on too in my opinion.
At the moment I'm seriously leaning towards Elements because I think they might be a Jester the way we're being messed around with claiming and not claiming..
Personally gonna vote Elements and y'all can put me on the ballot initially if you feel this is best.

(I mean I was worried they were soft claiming clairvoyant and now they're not?? So confused)
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:40 pm

I just want to say btw I am not a "She" :)

Elements: Please don't make things worse between you and A50 by blaming him. It was not helpful for him to get angry like that true but let's all chill please. I suspected you before you both had that argument. You have been vague and suspicious so it is in fact understandable that people scumread you.

Welcome Glitch and welcome back pine, very helpful long catch up posts you did.
Pine: why do you sus Galron? I'll have to look back at Galrons posts, got distracted by the italino and elements things.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:44 pm

Apologies just realised you said stuff about Galron.
"abiding interest in the mechanics sans substance, then it was the volunteering to be checked. I think A50 (iirc the first to point it out) is dead on, this is exactly how a Defector would operate."

The issue with this is I agree it is suspicious but I personally feel it is secondary to Elements and Italino who are more clearly scum reads to me. Galron does indeed seem more likely to be a defector so I'm personally more inclined to put one of the other two on the ballot.

I'll catch up more on stuff I've missed and update on who I'll be voting for soon.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:49 pm

Oh btw Pine: "Italiano is clearly a Jester. Night kill it with fire. Scum, you can't afford for us to get nervous and eliminate him the normal way."

Actually scum does maybe benefit from a Jester being in the game because they mess around and cause confusion the wolves can hide behind and then if we do burn the Jester the next day we don't get a burn - which again could benefit the wolves because they might not be burned on the ballot. So I wouldn't necessarily rely on the wolves to deal with him and would suggest if we do think he is a Jester burning him as soon as possible to limit the negative effects of the no burn the next day.
(Please tell me if this sentence makes less sense than I thought it did I'm a bit tired today)
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:59 pm

In post 217, Elements wrote: I'm pretty sure pine knew that but wanted to try and get the wolves to kill them anyway.
Oh :facepalm: I don’t think it would’ve worked but i’m sorry if I messed it up
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:35 pm

It's not confirmed there's a bard in the game (whereas there is a confirmation of an innkeeper being in) so Elements could theoretically be corrupt still but I still wouldn't have voted him if I'd seen his claim in time to change my vote before deadline, but thankfully he's not on the ballot.

Had a sleepy thought: Italino could be a wolf pretending to be Jester-like, but either way I'm not sure who to vote out of who is on the ballot just yet. Will think on this more in the morning.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:52 pm

From the slightly trolling way Italino is posting vs the very vague posts from Galron.. uh I'm still thinking Italino is either a bold wolf or a Jester. Can the clairvoyant please check him tonight?
Then I suppose that leaves Galron today. Unless you have anything to say, Galron?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:41 pm

The day was already extended 24 hours I thought while Cm1 looked for a replacement

Also, I think while you have a fair amount of posts they lack reads on people and are mostly a bit vague and neutral. (This is to insomnia btw)
I think balloting someone just because they're suspicious of you is unhelpful and a bit ridiculous. Instead of balloting Glitch maybe just defend yourself instead of attacking back and asking rhetorical questions. (Not criticising your gameplay, just your response to being scumread)
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:03 pm

I found the term I was looking for it was bugging me: OMGUS
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:06 pm

Aren't jesters supposed to be funny? :P
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:50 pm

In post 286, insomnia wrote:“A wolf is attacking you so defend yourself instead of pushing him”

Lol
That's not what I'm saying! Lol I'm saying he was scum hunting and you have no idea if he's a wolf yet you react by saying you're gonna ballot him just for simply scumhunting. Are we not allowed to suspect people and question them at all without them voting for us in return? You're not even on the ballot yourself so he probably didn't even vote for you.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:52 pm

I mean if someone said to me "I think this thing you said was suspicious you gotta explain yourself" why would I respond to that by wanting to vote for them immediately
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:07 am

In post 291, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 284, brighteningskies wrote:Aren't jesters supposed to be funny? :P
Wrong. Jesters are entertainers. You’re assumptions will get you killed. :lol:
Idk that reply was pretty funny, Jester.. :P
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:14 am

In post 290, Galron wrote:
In post 202, Almost50 wrote:A-1: 7-3-1 >> 5-3-1 >> 3-3-1 GAME OVER
A-2: 7-3-1 >> 6-3-0 >> 4-3-0 E-Lo
B: 8-3-0 >> 6-3-0 >> 4-3-0 E-Lo
C: 8-2-1 >> 6-2-1 >> 4-2-1 >> 3-2-0 E-Lo
D: 9-2-0 >> 7-2-0 >> 5-2-0 >> 3-2-0 E-Lo

These are all possible scenarios (T-W-3P). I so not believe the top 1 is at all likely, but I considered both eliminating the Jester and not.
B & X are more likely now (depending on whether Italiano is Scum or Jester). eliminating him today ensures we don't lose before D4 (worst case scenario). If we are in D we probably are on auto win if we eliminate Italiano today.

[img]index.jpeg[/img]
I think we're in (C), which makes this navigable.
I'm inclined to agree, the balance is probably C or D and therefore I would advise eliminating a Jester but I understand if not everyone feels that way. But I am curious about you saying "If I were provable Town" and "By putting me on the ballot, we're boned."

I think you may still need to defend yourself since some players aren't convinced by burning the Jester/are more suspicious of you than Italiano?

PEDIT: Hi DK! Welcome
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:11 pm

In post 301, WeyounsLastClone wrote:
A bit too late since we're in ballot phase already, but Fuzzylogic, in post 60 you mention 'might be waiting to catch both ww before claiming'. Do we know for sure we have only two ww? Or are you discounting potential defector?
Hi
I know this was directed at Fuzzy but defector doesn't show up as corrupt to clairvoyant and we don't need to burn them just the wolves. (Just checking you know this in case you don't)
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:20 pm

In post 318, Galron wrote:
In post 315, Glitch wrote:
In post 313, Galron wrote:I won't be role claiming. I'm going to check that I'm ready to move on.
f
a
s
c
i
n
a
t
i
n
g
You don't get it.
Galron if you aren't going to claim there is a possibility you might get eliminated today, and if there's a way in which you are trying to protect town by not claiming it might be worth instead claiming so that we don't kill a potentially useful townie??
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:29 pm

In post 310, Almost50 wrote:
In post 304, Pine wrote:
In post 298, Almost50 wrote:I am also positive the Wolf pack voted the Jester (and will vote him here too). They get TWO KILLs if he is eliminated, so why not?
You're confusing it with Wolf Pup.
*Sigh* If you can't eliminate on the following day then it's effectively a double kill night. Two successive night with one kill eavj with no day-elimination in between.

Oh that kinda makes sense, Power roles would be able to be used during the night though so it's not a complete loss but it is possible I suppose that in such a small game killing the Jester is the crucial difference for town or wolves winning.

I suppose also at this point if Italiano isn't the Jester, he should/would have claimed something else rather than just chilling happily on the ballot with sassy gifs so there likely would be a no burn tomorrow if we burned him.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:54 am

This is like the 3rd time someone has said they don't want to play with another person again. I think it's very strange and somewhat immature. Everyone here is trying to achieve their win condition and also have fun! I personally am enjoying playing with all of you just because we all play differently doesn't mean we can't get by!

Anyway back to actual gameplay: I feel like if Galron were a power role he might be arguing more for us not to burn him but he seems a bit vague and neutral. My theory is he is defector or a town role that is not a PR. Obviously can't be sure which of these, but I am leaning towards not burning Italiano this phase and waiting until a clairvoyant can check him (in case this is a big brain wolf play haha)
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:56 am

In post 333, ItalianoVD wrote:*sigh* Everyone is so torn. Should I? Shouldn’t I? Oh what’s gonna happen? Ahhhhh.

Are you having fun there :roll:
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:22 am

Just because you are finding someone annoying after minimal interaction doesn't mean they are a lost cause. And this was also directed at other people too who have said this about other players I'm just so surprised it's a common thing to say. A few back and forth conversations in a forum isn't gonna make me write someone off forever personally.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:17 am

Eh fine I agree, but I don't think Glitch refusing to be checked should matter think clairvoyant should just check him either way.
I mean why would he refuse and why would we as town care if he refuses?

In a larger game I usually advocate for the Jester to be burned because of the chaos they cause but in such a small game the effects of the next day no burn are worse so maybe not. I do think we shouldn't rule out checking Italiano eventually in case this is a wacky wolf play but atm sure let's just check Glitch.

PEDIT @ WLC: I think it's very very unlikely for it to be 3 wolves in a small game. It could be 2 wolves and a defector but either way the wolves are what matters to us the most. (I'm not ruling out there being 3 wolves but I think it's unlikely)
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:35 am

Yeah but we don't know Glitch is scum and I'm inclined to think it might be that the clairvoyant checked me and that's where the first corrupt result came from. And we might confuse the clairvoyant with this uncertainty so it might be a good idea to just confirm who we want checked.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:58 pm

Well, I've voted for Galron and ticked the "let's goooo" button.
Let's goooooo
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:30 am

In post 385, insomnia wrote:It probably has been talked about at this point, but consider it a prodge :P

Do we have night actions that confirm Italiano as Jester?
The only one that could really semi-confirm (as in confirm him as non-corrupt) is the clairvoyant and we were previously discussing that the clairvoyant should check someone else instead of Italiano (since we've spent a lot of time on him already, we can always come back to him later) and that maybe it should be Glitch.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:58 am

I still think Italiano is a Jester but yes at the moment it doesn't much matter since everyone voting is the only thing that will truly get us some information.
Unless there is anything left to discuss (which I don't personally feel there is otherwise we wouldn't be going in circles) we should move to the next stage.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:31 am

In post 401, insomnia wrote:I feel like I'm missing something.

Why do people think scum should be taking out the jester here? Lol. Why would jester be a pain in the ass for scum?

Scum would want there to be no elimination tomorrow so they get more chance of town kills without consequence, so they would want to burn the Jester.

"hypo after N1 to protect seer?" What does hypo mean?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Gah can we just agree on someone for the clairvoyant to check and move on.. y'all keep repeating the same things
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:52 pm

How about we vote between Glitch and Italiano for clairvoyant to check just because those are names previously thrown out
I personally think we should check Glitch because we've spent so much time on Italiano already we can always come back to him
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 am

In post 419, Galron wrote:I feel bad for kids trying to go to school this year. One of my kids had a fair last night to celebrate the new school year. No one was there -- three people including me -- one was this straggler off the street so didn't matter. We just turned around and left. Didn't stay to see how it turned out.
Yup it sucks how rough things have been on the kiddos.
This isn't relevant to the game but chatting is fun so
┐(´∀`)┌
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:05 am

In post 420, Galron wrote:
In post 11, Pine wrote:Hello friends :)

Not Sinner or Seducer.
In post 7, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: pine
fuck the police
The fuck?
Are you Defector?
Is this addressed to Pine or to Tayl0r?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:56 am

In post 437, ManWithNoName wrote:True story, I turn 32 this year, and despite voting for the past 13 or 14 years, I have never gotten one of those dope ass stickers.
Here you go
Spoiler:
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:24 pm

In post 458, Glitch wrote:I tried to figure out different ways to drop yall a hint yesterday but couldn't figure out how to without being crazy obvious. Y'all have put me in a very difficult place.

All I can say is that I was not the target of the Clairvoyant last night. There's more that can be said but it's best to remain unseen.

Ok... you're gonna need to share more than this.

If you're trying to say something weird like you are actually the clairvoyant then that's wack because the clairvoyant could just check themselves if they didn't want to be outted.

I don't see how we have put you in a difficult position other than that. You knew you were going to be checked and how could you have not been checked/how could you know you were not checked?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:26 pm

In post 480, Glitch wrote:
In post 478, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ok.. I see what you are saying. Got confused. I think I was over thinking it.

why do you think WLC is the best choice over the other players.....to be checked.
Well thats disappointing. I was hoping some of y'all would pick up the hints to drop it and leave it alone but I have no choice now.

I am the clairvoyant. I did not want to claim because I will now be their biggest target. I'll be an easy elimination as well if a wolf CCs me. It would be worth losing a wolf to boot out my slot unless there are only 2 wolves and Garlon truly was one. I did not want to lead a charge on my target using my claim so I could stay under the radar but I don't have much of a choice here.

I had hoped to get my Corrupt result target balloted by convincing y'all to leave me alone with the hint that I was not checked, and then tunneling the scum until he was balloted. I targeted insomnia and got a corrupt result.

I know this is super WIFOMy and I am so frustrated with how this has turned out after literally the first night but y'all targeted me yesterday and there was no way to talk my way out of it without looking scummy. I don't want to die because I'm the biggest asset to our team. So I investigated insomnia who I genuinely did not know the alignment of. I SR the slot for a while yesterday but then went null on it. Had I gotten a NC result I would have said nothing until insomnia got balloted later on if we reached that point. But it got a bit more complex than that.

Votes should be on inso. My vote will remain parked there and ready to move forward. I just hope for this town's sake that y'all will move on from this.

Oh oops missed your post before I posted mine. Why did you not just check yourself and prove yourself to be town? It would've been the only way we could have known for sure.

Who did you check the first night then, if you are telling the truth?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:24 am

In post 492, insomnia wrote:
In post 487, brighteningskies wrote:Oh oops missed your post before I posted mine. Why did you not just check yourself and prove yourself to be town?
Something about this line doesn't ring genuine to me at all.

I just woke up when I posted that and missed Glitch claiming clairvoyant but ok. Feels a bit like you're reaching.

In post 499, WeyounsLastClone wrote:My preferred check would be Fuzzy. At some points I feel he's trying to look helpful, but is actually confusing matters.
I don't fully trust Skies either, but would come up as corrupt regardless (Sinner or WW).
Agreed on Fuzzy as a check. Also yup I'd be a waste of a check lol

-----

I'm
reluctant
to vote off a potential clairvoyant because I've seen times where clairvoyant messes up and gets killed by town and then the game is lost.

But on the other hand I don't really trust Glitch and the fact that he didn't say who he checked the first night in his claim post is weird to me!

You think he'd come out with all the info. Surely if he checked anyone that isn't me, we would have the game won because that's two wolves (unless there is seducer). It's almost as if he had to stall for time to think of someone to have checked idk..

I won't vote yet until I've heard more from Glitch but this claim has some scum vibes.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Wow damn I mean respect to you for trying not to incriminate your wolfy pal I guess lol

So this has got me really curious as to who the first corrupt player checked is.. and it's possible that insomnia is town (unless big brain play by Glitch trying to get us to think insomnia is good but idk this seems genuine)

We should probably look over Glitch's posts to see who he supported previously
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:18 pm

In post 506, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:wow.. did not expect that ww would give up so easily

I would say checking me would be pointless..but atleast we will know if there is a bard. I am town. If you feel like checking go ahead.
Checking you isn't pointless, we don't know that you're town and not just a wolf in townies clothing. It'd also be nice to have someone confirmed to narrow down the pool at the very least
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:58 pm

In post 509, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Bright
well it would be pointless if you were trying to hit wolf. however tomorrow I will be cleared and I can start forming alliances.
Nah I mean even so
we
don't know if you're a wolf or not. That's like saying it's pointless to look for a needle in a haystack because the haystack says it's not there. The haystack can't be trusted because haystacks can't talk. You might be a wolf therefore we can't trust you saying you're not. This metaphor is getting out of hand I think I should sleep now lmao
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:12 am

Thanks for summary of clairvoyant check votes.

And yeah of course it would be more helpful for the clairvoyant to have scum hunted instead of checking themselves but if they do find scum after we thought they were checking themselves then they have to come out and reveal themselves so him complaining like it's our fault that we pushed him to be checked is sus because obviously the clairvoyant would have to come out after we thought the check on them came back as corrupt but they supposedly got someone else. (Irrelevant because he's actually a wolf but I wanted to explain my earlier point)
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:07 am

In post 528, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what if the clairvoyant DID check themselves and got a corrupt result? what if the clairvoyant IS a wolf?
What?? I don't understand what you're on about. The clairvoyant can't be a wolf so anyone corrupt is just a wolf.

Anyway I have voted and ticked that I am ready to move on.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:20 am

I'm kinda inclined to suggest we check Tayl0r soon. Idk she doesn't seem to want to act in towns best interests!
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:48 am

In post 533, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 531, Almost50 wrote:
In post 529, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i also said fuzzy but im fine with WLC too. i think we check one of them and then if the result is non-corrupt then we lunch the other.
That is inconclusive
im not saying we leave it up to the clairvoyant. im saying we decide collectively, and then tomorrow if theres an inno result, then we lunch the other person.
Not sure if you're typing lunch on purpose because of the site changes? but either way "lynch" is a word people are trying not to use just to let you know.

Also you're saying we burn one of either Fuzzy or WLC depending on who we actually check?? Not sure how I feel about that, we might wanna put pressure on one of them sure but not move straight to elimination.

ALSO will people please stop saying a check on them is a waste.. Surely you can understand why it looks scummy to say that and the only check that is genuinely a waste is checking me because you won't be able to tell if I'm a wolf or not from the check since it will be a Corrupt result either way.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:50 am

Also sure, let's ask the clairvoyant to check WLC then.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:04 am

Fair enough, thought it was a typo. I didn't say no one else is allowed to say it just that it makes zero sense
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:36 am

In post 547, Pine wrote:I’m ethically opposed to collectively dictating what PRs should so.

On with the elimination.
I've heard a lot of people have opinions about this too so while my instinct is "why, if we know who they checked when we get the result then we can vote them or not??" I understand having different opinions on this.

I am curious why you are opposed to it though if you wouldn't mind sharing?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:15 am

Sure we could check WLC if y'all want. Also lol italiano you are at least saying your opinions and being entertaining so don't worry I am reading your posts
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:19 am

I don't necessarily agree that we should check Pine. He seems to just be scumhunting and sharing his opinions normally and I'm not getting many scum pings from him personally.

I also kinda agree that if it were not me as the first check that returned corrupt it might be a good idea for them to share them.

I still say we should check WLC or fuzzy.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:09 am

I'm inclined to believe Pine for now. The things he was saying before his claim seem to match up with the claim and I haven't really got many scumpings from him personally.
In post 631, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Bright is soft defending Pines action even though it is scumy. You are on the list bc of some of the way Glitch interacted with you. I need to go through Glitchs post again and dig a bit deeper though.
Think it's weird how Fuzzy was down for Pine being scum but now is fine with him. We don't necessarily know it was him who was checked. Just think it's weird how you were so on him yesterday and now you're chill. Also confused are you talking about how Glitch interacted with me or with Pine?

I think with so many checks and lots of potentially corrupt checks, the clairvoyant should probably come out if they're still alive lest we burn someone who's town when we're already running out of townsfolk at this point.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:39 am

In post 700, Almost50 wrote:
In post 698, Tayl0r Swift wrote:if you are clairvoyant then we should mass-claim because you die anyway. if you arent then maybe we should still mass-claim, because it basically solves the game. but im pretty sure you are the clairvoyant.
:lol: If you're "pretty sure" then you don't need my claim. :lol:

Yes, I am the Clairvoyant and I did chedck skies on N0 (was the 2md name on the players list with me being the one on the top). I checked Glitch on N1 (obviously) and Pine on N2.
I'm guessing you're claiming Innkeeper judging by the song.
You are kinda doing the same thing you scorned Italiano for doing though lol
I thought Pine wasn't checked because I didn't see that many people suggest him but maybe I missed seeing more people suggest it than I thought.

How do you know there is definitely a healer in the game?
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:28 am

In post 724, Almost50 wrote:I actually want to eliminate skies!! "Didn't notice" an explicit count (the below quoted one)
In post 625, Almost50 wrote:Pine (4): WLC + A50 + Fuzzy + Swift
Fuzzy (1): skies
Italiano (1): Inso

WLC/Fuzzy (1): skies

No vote: Pine
+ "How do you know there's a Healer?" after I had explained it in details twice just doesn't add up.

I suggest we eliminate skies today, and I check Swift. If Swift is clear we eliminate WLC tomorrow. I just want to be on the safe side.

I read and reread and I can't see where you said but having poor reading comprehension is not a reason to yeet me.

Me being Corrupt is though so I would understand if y'all did burn me today, I would advise against it obviously but I think from y'alls perspective it makes sense since I'm non provable.

Not really sure what to do here as the sinner because I know I'm town but you don't so I don't have any defence other than I feel like I've been acting in towns best interests and trying to help find wolves.
If you could wait to yeet me that'd be great but I won't take it personally if you don't haha
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:41 pm

I understand that you can't take my word for it but I'm Town.

Your reasoning about mechanics is sound though so even if you do burn me town hopefully should still win. :)

Just checking - you didn't seem to mention a scenario though where WLC and Tayl0r are both wolves only if one of them is. Would town still win on a mis-burn on me if they are both wolves?

If so, burn away but if not maaybe reconsider.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:55 pm

I didn't question the existence of the Healer, I questioned how on earth a clairvoyant would know that because that knowledge doesn't make sense with your role.

Also I am very worried if you think I am 100% a wolf because I am not and if you mis-burn today if there are 2 wolves remaining it will be far less managable without my town vote.
Also I'm not a "he".
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:57 pm

In post 738, Almost50 wrote:
This is AtE and one that is mainly using her "feminine charm" on me. (We can definitely cyber-date after the game is over if you're interested) :P
Ok that seems inappropriate and a bit weird of you to say.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:41 am

That's really solid actually.
Glitch did defend both me and swift.
From a town perspective it's probably either of us so definitely continue with that vote.
We should probably hear what WLC has to say before moving on though in case it's them.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:33 am

Why on earth are you suddenly thinking Pine is bad when before you were sure it was just between me, Swift and WLC?? I really think you're overthinking it at this point.

Pretty sure Pine has given us every reason to trust in him.

Also I am TIRED of this hostility. It costs $0 to just not be a dick.

And I'm 90% sure Fuzzy is town with how he's laying atm, it seems like he is trying to find the optimal solution and god forbid anyone disagree with you, Almost50..
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:38 am

The wolf is probably Tayl0r Swift and you're too busy trying to flirt with her to want to vote for her. Just saying..
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:45 am

I've given up replying in actual words. Y'all don't even listen. ItalianoVD has the right idea of it lmao
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:45 am

In post 771, Almost50 wrote:
I am still adamant to boot off skies. (And part of it is I enjoy being a dick)

I am accustomed to paying for my needs. If I follow your advice I'd be a dickless parasite.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:46 am

In post 779, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: Anyways......
Proffesors have this weird ideas that you are suppose to turn in assignment on time .... I know ,its crazy. Will post more when I get done with my assignment

brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:48 am

Actual footage of A50:

brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:51 am

In post 778, Almost50 wrote:Although I am POSITIVE by now skies is NOT Town. If he was, then the Alpha Wolf is either Swift or WLC, which means Town has won 100% regardless (as the original proposed plan was to kill one and check the other) and in that case they would have surrendered already.

brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:30 am

In post 789, WeyounsLastClone wrote:Okay, this is getting out of hand quickly...
There's only so many different ways I can say I'm the sinner and can people maybe be nice to each other
Although actually...
Hallo ich bin der Sünder, bitte sei nett!
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:05 am

In post 791, WeyounsLastClone wrote:To be honest, maybe I could have added a smiley or GIF myself, some of the pictures did make me laugh :)

Where do yooou think the wolf is hiding?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”