TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

if they kill the clairvoyant we will get no info..not sure how you get we will have results if the clairvoyant is dead. If the innkeeper dies we will get NC result if we have a bard which may or not exist,
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 475, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:if they kill the clairvoyant we will get no info..not sure how you get we will have results if the clairvoyant is dead. If the innkeeper dies we will get NC result if we have a bard which may or not exist,
FFS, read the bloody rules. This has been brought up on D1 as well, and I didn't see you complaining/exclaiming!
In post 1, CreativeMod1 wrote:5d) If the clairvoyant dies during the night, you will still receive the news of what they checked during that night

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

If Clairvoyant dies tonight it means by necessity the Innkeeper is still alive tomorrow, so if the result is CORRUPT it WILL BE ANNOUNCED STILL. If it's not announced then either the Innkeeper is dead 9which means the Clairvoyant is alive) or that the result in NOT CORRUPT.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:56 pm

Ok.. I see what you are saying. Got confused. I think I was over thinking it.

why do you think WLC is the best choice over the other players.....to be checked.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

*Yawwwnn*

Mmm, thought this game stalled. I forgot all about it.

I know some of you didn’t/don’t like my style of play up to this point, but it’s better to have fun then to be so serious. Like Joker.
I like playing fun and loose, well let me edit that: I like playing fun and loose when I’m special and in this game I am special. So try not to get mad or annoyed with my trolling and gif talk; loosen up and live a little, unless you are scum and can’t. :giggle:
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 478, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ok.. I see what you are saying. Got confused. I think I was over thinking it.

why do you think WLC is the best choice over the other players.....to be checked.
Well thats disappointing. I was hoping some of y'all would pick up the hints to drop it and leave it alone but I have no choice now.

I am the clairvoyant. I did not want to claim because I will now be their biggest target. I'll be an easy elimination as well if a wolf CCs me. It would be worth losing a wolf to boot out my slot unless there are only 2 wolves and Garlon truly was one. I did not want to lead a charge on my target using my claim so I could stay under the radar but I don't have much of a choice here.

I had hoped to get my Corrupt result target balloted by convincing y'all to leave me alone with the hint that I was not checked, and then tunneling the scum until he was balloted. I targeted insomnia and got a corrupt result.

I know this is super WIFOMy and I am so frustrated with how this has turned out after literally the first night but y'all targeted me yesterday and there was no way to talk my way out of it without looking scummy. I don't want to die because I'm the biggest asset to our team. So I investigated insomnia who I genuinely did not know the alignment of. I SR the slot for a while yesterday but then went null on it. Had I gotten a NC result I would have said nothing until insomnia got balloted later on if we reached that point. But it got a bit more complex than that.

Votes should be on inso. My vote will remain parked there and ready to move forward. I just hope for this town's sake that y'all will move on from this.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

and who did you target night 0?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by insomnia »

Idk what he’s doing but I have a confirmable role

Are there any frame roles in game or is he trying to get the clairvoyant out?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by insomnia »

Ok, I don’t see any role that would mess with checks, so he’s lying.

Real clairvoyant stay hidden and town, just vote him.

I am NC and my role is 100% confirmable.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:28 pm

I see that we have two choices atm

we lynch Glitch...... if there is no result tonight, his role is confirmed and we lynch Insomania tommorrow
we lynch insomnia.... if glitch is the cop he is dead meat tonight but we will get one last hit.

both option has fault......

@ Glitch
-who did you choose night 0 and why
- why did you chose insomnia last night
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:30 pm

sorry I mean execute...... I still getting use to the changes to the site.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by brighteningskies »

In post 458, Glitch wrote:I tried to figure out different ways to drop yall a hint yesterday but couldn't figure out how to without being crazy obvious. Y'all have put me in a very difficult place.

All I can say is that I was not the target of the Clairvoyant last night. There's more that can be said but it's best to remain unseen.

Ok... you're gonna need to share more than this.

If you're trying to say something weird like you are actually the clairvoyant then that's wack because the clairvoyant could just check themselves if they didn't want to be outted.

I don't see how we have put you in a difficult position other than that. You knew you were going to be checked and how could you have not been checked/how could you know you were not checked?
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by brighteningskies »

In post 480, Glitch wrote:
In post 478, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ok.. I see what you are saying. Got confused. I think I was over thinking it.

Well thats disappointing. I was hoping some of y'all would pick up the hints to drop it and leave it alone but I have no choice now.

I am the clairvoyant. I did not want to claim because I will now be their biggest target. I'll be an easy elimination as well if a wolf CCs me. It would be worth losing a wolf to boot out my slot unless there are only 2 wolves and Garlon truly was one. I did not want to lead a charge on my target using my claim so I could stay under the radar but I don't have much of a choice here.

I had hoped to get my Corrupt result target balloted by convincing y'all to leave me alone with the hint that I was not checked, and then tunneling the scum until he was balloted. I targeted insomnia and got a corrupt result.

I know this is super WIFOMy and I am so frustrated with how this has turned out after literally the first night but y'all targeted me yesterday and there was no way to talk my way out of it without looking scummy. I don't want to die because I'm the biggest asset to our team. So I investigated insomnia who I genuinely did not know the alignment of. I SR the slot for a while yesterday but then went null on it. Had I gotten a NC result I would have said nothing until insomnia got balloted later on if we reached that point. But it got a bit more complex than that.

Votes should be on inso. My vote will remain parked there and ready to move forward. I just hope for this town's sake that y'all will move on from this.

Oh oops missed your post before I posted mine. Why did you not just check yourself and prove yourself to be town? It would've been the only way we could have known for sure.

Who did you check the first night then, if you are telling the truth?
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 480, Glitch wrote:I am the clairvoyant.
In post 482, insomnia wrote:Are there any frame roles in game or is he trying to get the clairvoyant out?
I am so amazed I saw that coming from a mile away, but I'm even doubly amazed YOU GUYS DON'T READ.
In post 473, Almost50 wrote:
In post 471, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i also did not perform the night kill, nor do i have any knowledge of who did. i dunno why glitch wasnt on the ballot yesterday, and being cryptic today isnt gonna cut it for me tbh. im not gonna vote to end the phase until glitch gives info.
I get the feeling he's trying to oit the Clairvoyant. Y'know.. hint it.. wait.. then claim it to draw a CC
Now can everybody please go read the entirety of my to see that Glitch is caught Scum?? Mainly, the part about him having no problem being checked with no conditions and without trying to suggest an alternative. Compare his reaction to that of Elements.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 483, insomnia wrote:Real clairvoyant stay hidden and town, just vote him.
I strongly second this notion.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 478, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:why do you think WLC is the best choice over the other players.....to be checked.
*Sigh* It's been quite a while since we last played together that I forgot how annoying your playstyle is.
In post 229, Almost50 wrote:I am least impressed by WLC's play so far, and I lowkey suspect Galron for Defector.
In post 247, Almost50 wrote:If I could avoid placing Inso/Fuzzy on the ballot too I would. If I'm not I'm not too misguided, I'd say it's between WLC/Galron & YOU (Glitch).
In post 351, Almost50 wrote:I said I suspect Glitch & WLC, so -naturally- that's where I want the check to go.
These (and more) are things I said on D1. It turns out that I was correct on Glitch; obviously, so the best place to start would be to read my for the case on WLC

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:18 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 488, Almost50 wrote:I am so amazed I saw that coming from a mile away, but I'm even doubly amazed YOU GUYS DON'T READ.
A50, I'm trying to account for all things, lol.

I read afterwards.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:22 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 487, brighteningskies wrote:Oh oops missed your post before I posted mine. Why did you not just check yourself and prove yourself to be town?
Something about this line doesn't ring genuine to me at all.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:33 am

Post by insomnia »

Feels like an accidental TMI slip of brightening knowing Glitch is scum and trying to gain credit later because he knows I'm town and Glitch will flip scum at some point, or at least get cc'd by the real clairvoyant.

Also feels like a bit of a "this is supposed to make us unaligned" interaction. I don't think a town goes there with the thought process.

Feels like a very weird angle to come from unless you have TMI on alignments. What do you think, A50?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:35 am

Post by insomnia »

As a town, you have a conflict in alignments, and you go "Why didn't you check yourself if you're town?"

What is that even supposed to reflect? What kind of answer are you expecting out of that? Do you actually think him as a seer should've peeked himself???
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 493, insomnia wrote:What do you think, A50?
I wouldn't make much of it for the time being. After all, brighteningskies has accepted the fact that he should be eliminated before EyLo (probably tomorrow if WLC is clear).

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:45 am

Post by insomnia »

Yeah, the only thing not making me question it too much is the fact that they have claimed Sinner.

I guess it could be a fake claim, but I haven't checked whether I buy it as a townie claim yet.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

As for em I do TR him, but -as you probably know- I'm inclined to go down the optimal mechanical route whenever possible, and the mechanical correct play is to eliminate brighteningskies if we don't have a scum to eliminate.

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:07 am

Post by insomnia »

yeah I'm not debating that

Glitch always goes today
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:55 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

In post 472, Almost50 wrote:
In post 470, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:A50- why WLC?

I want to sort Italian today.....if possible
WLC is my "next on the list" suspect. I am
against
a check on the OBVIOUS Jester. It's a waste.

But I'll keep track of everyone's preferred check:

A50 -> WLC
Fuzzy -> Italian
skies -> ?
Inso -> ?
Pine -> ?
Swift -> ?
WLC -> ?
My preferred check would be Fuzzy. At some points I feel he's trying to look helpful, but is actually confusing matters.
I don't fully trust Skies either, but would come up as corrupt regardless (Sinner or WW).
"I wish you hadn't done that."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”