Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Horsewoman »

Hi I'm new go easy

VOTE: DGB sure
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 25, Noraa wrote:MINE
VOTE: No Elim. But not like the user no elim, like a vote to not elim
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 34, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 27, Horsewoman wrote:Hi I'm new go easy

Is this an alt?

Btw I am super gutted about the flavour. I thought it was going to be the town as bears with guns and the scum as the park rangers (like Yogie Bear kinda) :P
No I'm not an alt lol, I'm an actually new user
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Alright, someone do the protown thing and create something dumb and artificial to get us out of RVS
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

VOTE: No elim
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

very sad! low energy! lame!
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

No I understood them
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

To some extent, sure. It wasn't entirely serious in tone because I rarely am.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

For anyone who's asking - I am new to mafiascum, yes really, not an alt, 100% pinky promise permaban me otherwise. I'm not new to forum mafia, no I don't have any meta.
In post 75, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 72, Horsewoman wrote:Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
Agreed. Trying to
look
like you are getting the game to progress while expecting others to do it for you however...
But the post I made literally did progress it! People started talking about the game immediately afterwards/because of it
In post 80, LlamaMama wrote:Fine, I'll go through both possibilities before you answer then. I would have rather had it the other way round so I could have a better understanding of your perspective first, but *shrug*

In , Horsewoman says she doesn't have any reads yet. This means she probably won't have much to offer when pressured. So why does JV choose to pressure there right afterwards? It's a lead doomed to dry up, since Horsewoman has already said she's come up short of any reads. A pressure vote there makes little sense as a result, and I'm not sure why JV chose to push there right after seeing evidence that it wouldn't lead to much.

So I thought JV might actually think Horsewoman is scum. But based on what's been posted so far I'm not seeing it. My gut reaction to Horsewoman's posts has been town, and the evidence against her in is fairly baseline - it's a lot about what town SHOULD be doing, but not really evidence that Horsewoman IS SCUM.

So tl;dr I don't think JV's vote makes much sense from any town perspective and is kind of doing the exact thing Horsewoman is being accused of: creating 'content' that won't actually go anywhere.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
I don't really like this post? You're the one confidently asserting that JV's pressure/vote 'won't go anywhere' but the reason for that is you've basically come into this thread and totally stopped that pressure with your own actions. And you make a good point about applying what town SHOULD be doing - but then you contradict your own point!! You vote JV for applying pressure that you personally thought wouldn't go anywhere, which is exactly based on what town should be doing. Sad!

VOTE: Llamamama

also i haven't read the most recent page yet.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 103, Noraa wrote: Ok well im now 99% sure I have soul read on Flea and I think they're scum. Maybe will explain why later. A bit cautious treading in this territory cuz last I SRed Flea, they were town. Gimme some time to think.
There's nothing inherently wrong with meta, correctly used. But I refuse to pay even the tiniest of attention to any 'soul reads' and the like.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 96, Guillotina wrote:

New to the forum right?
In post 30, Horsewoman wrote:
Yah, new to the forum.

In post 45, Horsewoman wrote:VOTE: No elim
Ok. Are you new to the forum or pretending to be new to the forum?
In post 54, Horsewoman wrote:very sad! low energy! lame!
This denotes excitement, wants to get the game going. Horsewoman, it's a 10-day Day phase game.
In post 68, Horsewoman wrote:I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
You were bored and you are probably used to fast games.

In post 70, Horsewoman wrote:To some extent, sure. It wasn't entirely serious in tone because I rarely am.
Yah, you've been fucking around.
In post 72, Horsewoman wrote:Trying to get the game to progress out of RVS/apathy stage is absolutely a pro-town mindset
Not necessarily
this is an incredibly useless 'deep dive' that goes absolutely nowhere.

Regarding your point about being used to short games - that's true. My previous forum had 72 hour day phases.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 125, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.1

bad bear pun count
: 2

[3]Horsewoman:
Toogeloo, Marky Mark, JacksonVirgo
[2]JacksonVirgo:
LlamaMama, Nono
[2]no elim:
Horsewoman, Momrangal
[1]DrippingGoofball:
Noraa
[1]Noraa:
DrippingGoofball
[1]no elimination:
no elim
[1]LlamaMama:
Flea the Magician
[1]Flea the Magician:
AGamblingPig

[1] Not Voting:
Guillotina

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-22 12:35:35).
I switched my vote to Llama

I fixed it to reflect that in
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

That sounds like not playing to your win condition in this game fully in order to aid you in future games.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12420030#p12420030]post 177[/url], Guillotina wrote:
In post 124, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 96, Guillotina wrote:

New to the forum right?
In post 30, Horsewoman wrote:
Yah, new to the forum.

In post 45, Horsewoman wrote:VOTE: No elim
Ok. Are you new to the forum or pretending to be new to the forum?
In post 54, Horsewoman wrote:very sad! low energy! lame!
This denotes excitement, wants to get the game going. Horsewoman, it's a 10-day Day phase game.
In post 68, Horsewoman wrote:I did want to drive the game forward but I didn't (and don't) have any reads this early so I hoped someone else would do it for me
You were bored and you are probably used to fast games.

In post 70, Horsewoman wrote:To some extent, sure. It wasn't entirely serious in tone because I rarely am.
Yah, you've been fucking around.
Not necessarily
this is an incredibly useless 'deep dive' that goes absolutely nowhere.

Regarding your point about being used to short games - that's true. My previous forum had 72 hour day phases.
Nice try at discrediting my way of game solving.

First, if the deep dive goes absolutely nowhere is because the content of it didn't. Thank you.
Two, my deep dive allowed me deduce that you attempted to noobtell and miserably failed.
Three, makes me wonder why you tried to noobtell? Either alignment do this, but why did you?
It wasnt an attempt to "noobtell" it was just a joke based on that super weird username
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

[quote="In ]post 188, Guillotina"Curious how you fought the noobtell accusation but not the "attempt at discrediting me" one.

VOTE: Horsewoman[/quote]

Yes, i was attempting to discredit your deep dive because it was dumb. I wasnt trying to discresit you as a person or your slot. I also wasnt discrediting the deep dive because I thought you were onto me - the idea is laughable.

In a couple of hours I will read the game properly and come to conclusions
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In [url=forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12421268#p12421268]post 223[/url], Noraa wrote:
In post 201, Marky Mark wrote:in my (limited) experience, newbscum tend to panic when people vote them rather than playing it cool like a more seasoned player. Not sure if you are stretching the truth to fit the facts here or have just had a different experience of playing with new players (entirely possible).
there's another way to think about it.
some newbscum panic but other newbscum KNOW that the people SRing them are right, so they are absurdly calm.
This post is basically saying "some people do one thing, some do the opposite thing i am very smart" c'mon
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 209, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 196, Guillotina wrote:
In post 194, Flea The Magician wrote:Also I'll have you know I'm just as fluffy in real life. My queer butt just wants to love, be loved and hug friendos!

And also I will protect those I consider within the boundaries of my inner circle with my life. A truly scary sight to witness a fight or flight instinct be controlled and wielded in such a manner with reckless disregard for all but whom I stand to protect.

But thankfully the world isn't that full of meanies so I don't have to do that ʕ灬→ᴥ←灬ʔ
AtE?

Flea, what do you think about Horsewoman so far?
Not at all, just reflecting on my mannerisms ^_^ I am the universal parent friendo

Horsey is sus, but nothing significant as of yet.
This read is really crappy (jumping on a bandwagon without even pretending to articulate why).
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 258, DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't agree with HW's but it looks like it comes from town.
holy fuck what is your joindate is that real?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 169, Toogeloo wrote:Noraa is a weirdo sometimes.
Pretty bad post! (Calling someone a 'weirdo' doesn't help unless you're trying to read their alignment}
In post 232, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Horsewoman
Pretty late for a naked vote here!
In post 190, Toogeloo wrote:Kill it with Fire!!!
Unvote;
Vote: Flea

damnit....

ok, maybe a little less fire.
This vote is even worse

VOTE: Toogeloo
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12428303#p12428303]post 402[/url], Noraa wrote:
In post 400, Momrangal wrote:
In post 356, Noraa wrote:I mean I'm pretty sure horse is new *to this site* but not new to mafia in general. isn't that misleading imo but I can see where the confusion comes from and why someone might misinterpret it as her trying to pull a newb card.
She specifically said " hi, I'm new! Go easy on me"

I made an entire wall about how that was more likely to come from scum
I mean if she's new to this site, she's not familiar with site meta and stuff like that. I find it not crazy to ask for people to go easy on her.
Yeah I just wanted you all not to call me names and stuff, I dont know anyone here is the thing.

Also sorry for not posting anything substantive in aaages, couple of bad mental health days. Sadly the streak will continue as I will be unable to post anything substantive for some hours now.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 431 Guillotina wrote:
In post 414, Noraa wrote:
In post 411, Noraa wrote:"Hi! I'm new to this game! Plz go ez on me"
well this actually sounds dull upon reread.
lemme try saying that again with some more sarcasm.

"Hi! I'm new to this game as in I've never played a game with this mod, this setup, and this plist all in one! Plz go ez on me"

Yeah I get why its weird. I have seen horsewoman call herself new all over the site tho(outside of the mafia forum) so ......
Now this is revealing.

Care to share games where she's done this. It would be great if you can share a game where she was town and another one where she was mafia and she did this. Because then I could treat it as a behavior pattern rather than an AI.
Dude this is my second game of MS mafia and the first is ongoing.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12428664#p12428664]post 412[/url], Momrangal wrote:You still think it's not crazy to ask to be treated like a noob when you have mafia experience?

This is my first game since 2018 and I played only a handful of games then. The site meta has changed drastically in those two years leaving me very unfamiliar with people, and the prevalent playstyles. Yet, it would be extremely odd if I asked to be taken easy on but if no one knew about that, no one would think twice about it and they would even have the urge (whether they know it or not) to take it easy on the perceived newbie.

There is only one alignment who would really want to be treated in that manner
Bro you talking like i was trying to hide my mafia experience (which was 72 hour day phases and really casual) but I immediately said I had experience when asked even though i easily could have pretended to be totally new as the forum i played on is now down and I didnt even use this username so nobody was catching me
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I have 0 idea who she is, she's just being weird.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 443, Guillotina wrote:
In post 441, Horsewoman wrote:
In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12428664#p12428664]post 412[/url], Momrangal wrote:You still think it's not crazy to ask to be treated like a noob when you have mafia experience?

This is my first game since 2018 and I played only a handful of games then. The site meta has changed drastically in those two years leaving me very unfamiliar with people, and the prevalent playstyles. Yet, it would be extremely odd if I asked to be taken easy on but if no one knew about that, no one would think twice about it and they would even have the urge (whether they know it or not) to take it easy on the perceived newbie.

Bro you talking like i was trying to hide my mafia experience (which was 72 hour day phases and really casual) but I immediately said I had experience when asked even though i easily could have pretended to be totally new as the forum i played on is now down and I didnt even use this username so nobody was catching me
Wrong, you can't say that you could have easily pretended to be totally new, when it only took two posts to catch you. Let's put it this way, you might be a seasoned player but you are a terrible liar, the problem here is, why you tried to lie to us?
You didn't 'catch me'. I COULD have easily pretended to be new, but i DIDN'T because I WASN'T lying to you
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

why are people still discussing this on page 19?? It feels like some kind of excuse not to move the game forward and create genuine content. That's how blatantly silly this is.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 412, Momrangal wrote:You still think it's not crazy to ask to be treated like a noob when you have mafia experience?

This is a train of thought that I have seen many times that basically goes 'only mafia would care about being lynched/treated badly'. Completely wrong! Being mislynched sucks on an emotional level and it also hurts town on a game level! Town have a huge interest in not being lynched.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

She is afraid to cast that vote on me because she knows im town and im right.

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

i didn't vote for you because hardcore, ridiculous irrational tunneling usually comes from town, which is what you're doing.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Toogeloo has still been a very bad, nothing poster (which is one of the reasons I voted for him already). Apart from post 408, which is a decent post, he's accomplished nothing. He hasn't asked any questions. He hasn't pushed or applied pressure. He hasn't even stated any reads ay any point. I do not like it one bit and I am voting for him still.

Marky Mark had an odd entry to the game where he started pushing me for dumb reasons. But he kind of kept an open mind and reversed that push and has overall been useful all game. His tone is sort of weird to me but I'm 100% sure that's personality. A genuinely open-minded mindset is a townie thing to do (I know that I also said hardtunnelling is townie. Scum are somewhere in between).

Noraa for me is a hard townread because of post 403 specifically, I don't think scum would ever admit to that thought process (even if it is silly).

Fleaaa has mostly done nothing and is tonally kind of odd/gimmicky (I dig it though) which means I kind of am struggling to read him. Faer (that's your pronoun right?) couple of deep dives/ISOs seem pretty good to me, faer deep dive on me is like, legitimately good (see how it's done?). But still null as of yet. I dig Flea as a person though.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 450, Guillotina wrote:
In post 447, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 412, Momrangal wrote:You still think it's not crazy to ask to be treated like a noob when you have mafia experience?

This is a train of thought that I have seen many times that basically goes 'only mafia would care about being lynched/treated badly'. Completely wrong! Being mislynched sucks on an emotional level and it also hurts town on a game level! Town have a huge interest in not being lynched.
See this is what I'm talking about? You want us to town read you but you take posts out of context and AtE to try to get us to not push you, which makes me want to push you more. She is talking about, why would any of us would take it easy on you because you are new? Why would we believe that you are new? Why do we care that you are new or experienced? There are games for newbies here. You could have signed to one of those but you chose to sign up for a no-newbies game, which is fine! But don't expect preferential treatment.

Being myslynched sucks, but that is what towns are destined to be, some of us will have to die, so others can get info out of our deaths and solve the game. Don't take it personally, it is part of the game, don't act like it is not.

Now I'm gonna let go of your "noob" BS and work with you, help me townread you.
I'm not trying to AtE here, I was saying why many town act that way in many many games, not just myself. I never said that I would personally be upset if you eliminate me, honestly it's on you to not mis-elim me not on me. Stop putting words in my mouth. I also never expected 'preferential treatment', again putting words on my mouth. I said 'go easy on me' in my very first post and since then have said NOTHING about expecting preferential treatment and have played just like any other player.

In truth I should stop engaging with your posts because you seem to have your mind made up. But people have actually bought into your push for some reason and I'm kind of tilted about it lol.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 452, Guillotina wrote:
In post 449, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

She is afraid to cast that vote on me because she knows im town and im right.

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

i didn't vote for you because hardcore, ridiculous irrational tunneling usually comes from town, which is what you're doing.
Stop this! We are past that unless you want me to keep tunneling you. I asked you for reads on people, can you please provide them?
i did.

but you're right i'll stop responding to your (pushing me, non-question) posts.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Oh I do have a question though, what is 'shading'? Seen people use that term like 10 times this game, no idea what it means. Is it just being sketchy/shady?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

It wasn't a lie, I never said I had never played mafia on any other website. In fact, when asked about it, I specifically said that I had played mafia on another website. I don't know how to get this into your head.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

what do you think of the reads that i posted.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12431966#p12431966]post 625[/url], Momrangal wrote:
In post 62, Marky Mark wrote:You have an uncanny familiarity with mafia jargon for a new user in their first game onsite. Hmmm

You were gonna go down the road I'm on, were you not?

Yes, in addition to my tell, a large amount of her posts is IIOA, and even when I'm a 1v1 with Guillotine the way she moves through it and tries to get out of it is a little weird.
Im not a sockpuppet account (no, really. I promise). My previous forum used setups and lingo from the MS wiki and ive read the glossary in the wiki.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Also i have no idea what ILOA means lol
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 645, Horsewoman wrote:
In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12431966#p12431966]post 625[/url], Momrangal wrote:
In post 62, Marky Mark wrote:You have an uncanny familiarity with mafia jargon for a new user in their first game onsite. Hmmm

You were gonna go down the road I'm on, were you not?

Yes, in addition to my tell, a large amount of her posts is IIOA, and even when I'm a 1v1 with Guillotine the way she moves through it and tries to get out of it is a little weird.
Im not a sockpuppet account (no, really. I promise). My previous forum used setups and lingo from the MS wiki and ive read the glossary in the wiki.
If I was a sockpuppet I would be able to stop these goddamn quote tags from breaking whenever I use my phone :facepalm: .

I promise my next post will be substantive and soon!
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 418, Momrangal wrote:It isn't inherently scummy looking to have a new account and to ask to be treated like someone who doesn't know the game because, they probably don't. The issue is that she didn't play the part making it apparent that she knows exactly what she's doing
In post 626, Momrangal wrote:
In post 517, Noraa wrote:
In post 418, Momrangal wrote:It isn't inherently scummy looking to have a new account and to ask to be treated like someone who doesn't know the game because, they probably don't. The issue is that she didn't play the part making it apparent that she knows exactly what she's doing
I recently played a game with a Hectic alt. He claimed he was a newbie on the alt and then used a lot of fancy terms. He was town. What does that tell us?
It tells us that doing this type of weird shenanigans isn't necessarily scum indicative. Like it looks pretty bad and her's actually looks worse than Hectic cuz Hectic was trying harder to mask the xp. But I do still think its TSTBS.
This is the only actual evidence against what ive actually been saying though.

I would ask for the game, but I probably won't have the time to read it. It does also explain your stance against it
Jesus christ I'm not an alt, why is everyone so hyperfixated on me allegedly being an alt. Like I don't want to bring out of game into it but its plain to see that I'm not an alt.

I would really like momrangal to create more content that isn't about me being an alt/scummy for trying to be treated nicely. It seems like a sort of excuse for her to not do anything and it really annoys me which means i am baited into responding every time. But it's also a scummy thing to do because it's not really related to the game anymore (it happened on page 1) but it kind of looks like aggressive pushing/being useful when actually momrangal has no intention of doing anything else in the game, and she doesn't have any intention of even analysing or trying to sort every other post I've made in this game of mafia (Guilotina had some intent to sort me).
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I dont love DGB either. Look at this reads list.
In post 301, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
JacksonVirgo
Guillotina
Marky Mark
Horsewoman
Flea the Magician

NULL

AGamblingPig
Nono
Momrangal

SCUM

Toogeloo
Noraa
LlamaMama
no elim
She's pretty much scumreading a bunch of inactives and townreading the players who are doing anything (this was already pointed out by vaxkiller). And posts like 481 are in my opinion, really terrible.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 680, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 270, Momrangal wrote:
In post 255, Guillotina wrote:
In post 249, Momrangal wrote:I think your read on Nora is off though
Why?
Its to my understanding that Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.

There is something happening to cause this subtle shift in play at a subconscious level and it's that thing at that level that gives me my read on her
This post pings me. I get it if she's using other players as analogy, but noraa definitely does "get down to business" as either alignment. The reason why I think it might be scummy is that mara is approaching this personality-read with a lot of confidence for someone who doesn't know noraa, so I'm wondering if she misevaluated how much confidence town would have in this situation.

VOTE: mom
This is a decent argument for why momrangal might be wrong, but not why she's scummy.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Also I don't know Noraa either, but I think it's easy enough to tell she's cutesy and ovely excited just from this game's posts! No offense, nora.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I'm going to put my vote on

VOTE: Momrangal

Momrangal/Toogeloo/DGB are the people I'm most suspicious of right now and momrangal is the one with the pressure in the game so I will add to that!
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

no elim
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

please explain?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

o
In post 707, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: Horsewoman
why the backflip here?
In post 705, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Horsewoman

Horsewoman and Toog based on skim of VCs
What about VCs enables you to be remotely as confident as you are about this
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

The wagon stalled because im town. Youre literally the one pushing with all your might for a mis-elin here based on nothing.

Unvote

I also thought she was joking originally.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Like as far as im concerned you are very actively working against the town win condition by trying to eliminate me with the absolute flimsiest of nonsense.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Horsewoman »

Did you guys add another 10 pages in like 8 hours
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Horsewoman »

Noraa wrote:
In post 685, Horsewoman wrote:I'm going to put my vote on

VOTE: Momrangal

Momrangal/Toogeloo/DGB are the people I'm most suspicious of right now and momrangal is the one with the pressure in the game so I will add to that!
I'd love a DGB wagon.
DGB honestly has been nothing but a scumbutt this whole game.
Okay deal
VOTE: DGB

Note I havent read past noraaaas post yet so sorry if my post looks dumb
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 789, Flea The Magician wrote:Also if there is masons (which I doubt), math is one of them or scum.
Obviously going to add my voice to the list of people decrying this awful post!!!!
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1129, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1126, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 789, Flea The Magician wrote:Also if there is masons (which I doubt), math is one of them or scum.
Obviously going to add my voice to the list of people decrying this awful post!!!!
That's how you start a discussion btw ;)
step 1 act in a blatantly anti-town manner
step 2 ???
step 3 "it was all to start a discussion lol"
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Horsewoman »

flea is they/them ok
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Horsewoman »

What Mathblade is clearly missing with his push on me is that scum like to distance themselves from early wagons on town because when they flip town, the scum get townpoints. Mathblade apparently has never heard of this idea.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Horsewoman »

I'm sorry, I just can't townread fleaaa here. Playstyle is one thing but fae's blatantly anti-town behaviour is another. And furthermore I've read faer case on guillotina - it is
awful
. I liked faer case on me, it seemed genuine. But all of that analysis has gone by the wayside when fae is talking about guillotina. Completely artificial push. Fleaa has got to be scum here.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

what does twbtw stand for
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

oh like tstbs except you've replaced the s's with ws for some reason
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

A lot of people saying 'we should flip someone just for information'. Anti-town moindset in my opinion, always try to get scum from day 1 because this is our only opportunity. Also the information gained from people flipping is usually garbage and unreliable.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1160, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1159, Horsewoman wrote:A lot of people saying 'we should flip someone just for information'. Anti-town moindset in my opinion, always try to get scum from day 1 because this is our only opportunity. Also the information gained from people flipping is usually garbage and unreliable.
Coincidentally I also think you’re scum. :)
I know. But DGB said that as well and i think it's not hugely based on scumreading me. I think it's anti-town and possibly actively scummy from her.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1158, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1149, Momrangal wrote:Then help us get a flip
I'm gonna try!
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1165, DrippingGoofball wrote:I didn't say who, though.
Yes, but if you're trying to flip anyone for the sake of flipping them that's bad news. Me or anyone.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1166, DrippingGoofball wrote:Horsewoman feels like a player who flinches a real lot when poked, and is highly reflexive? I don't know how this plays for alignment. I don't know if it's scum but I can see how other players might counter-react and scumtead her.
I like to play this way because I think it allows people to have an easier read on my alignment. If I react/reflex to everything people can compare how I react to how scum would react.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1174, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1149, Momrangal wrote:Then help us get a flip
Horsewoman, explain why you are picking on me?

Both MathBlade and Monrangal are saying we should have a flip. I just said I'll try.

Are you misunderstanding something?
momrangal is confirmed town due to claim. mathblade is pushing to flip people who he actually scumreads. you aren't. it's still an anti-town behaviour/thing to say for all three of you.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

If you're genuinely worried about being a toxic presence, I certainly don't find you one.

That looks like incredibly falsified frustration/indignation though.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1182, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1179, Horsewoman wrote:If you're genuinely worried about being a toxic presence, I certainly don't find you one.

That looks like incredibly falsified frustration/indignation though.
Why do you think infinity is sheeping you?

And it seems stressed but fine.
infinity is someone i need to give an ISO. but my first instinct is that he is sheeping me on certain takes because he finds those opinions good?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1181, DrippingGoofball wrote:I apologize for my behavior. Sincerely. Maybe it's lack of sleep. Hot flashes keep robbing me of REM sleep and the only time I get some respite is afternoon naps.
It's fine, I didn't mean anything I said or take anything you said personally.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

wouldn't scum be less blatant about it if i was also scum?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

he's referring to noraa using a pet name, i believe.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

they are referring to noraa, sorry
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1188, Horsewoman wrote:wouldn't scum be less blatant about it if i was also scum?
I am weird. I am an “acquired” taste so to speak. So if you and infinity are scum you probably think you’re not being blatant. Sometimes I’ve been told I am “moon logicky” similar to my sister Titus.
He's being very blatant about sheeping me, which I have noticed. I certainly don't think he would tie himself to me so clearly if we were both scum. Maybe he is and he's trying to pocket me or something. But I'm not sure.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1196, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 1188, Horsewoman wrote:wouldn't scum be less blatant about it if i was also scum?
I am weird. I am an “acquired” taste so to speak. So if you and infinity are scum you probably think you’re not being blatant. Sometimes I’ve been told I am “moon logicky” similar to my sister Titus.
He's being very blatant about sheeping me, which I have noticed. I certainly don't think he would tie himself to me so clearly if we were both scum. Maybe he is and he's trying to pocket me or something. But I'm not sure.
Isn’t that synergy worth pursuing when your neck is on the line if you’re town and a lot of people scumread Infinity?
don't know what you mean. but yes i am trying to eliminate dgb with him, absolutely.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1201, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1199, Horsewoman wrote:
In post 1197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1196, Horsewoman wrote:
Isn’t that synergy worth pursuing when your neck is on the line if you’re town and a lot of people scumread Infinity?
don't know what you mean. but yes i am trying to eliminate dgb with him, absolutely.
You seem unsure if infinity is town or scum.

Why are you working with someone you’re not sure of, instead of working with your townreads to sort and/or elim him?

Infinity is much more likely of an elim than DGB.
I don't think there's all that much enthusiasm for eliming infinity outside of yourself. You don't run everything.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I want to elim DGB because she's a person that I greatly scumread, as opposed to infinity who I'm not sure about. It's that simple. I'm only "working with him" to the extent that he's chosen to vote the same way as me.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

No
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1314, Guillotina wrote:Vote fail

absolutely 1000% willing to do this soon if they day doesn't end.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1318, MathBlade wrote:Because Horsewoman is doing the same and has more votes.

If Toog gets that high I am not entirely opposed just right now the fact Horse hasn’t been hammered means she’s scum. D1 elims are not usually this hard on town. They just aren’t.
Or....and I know this might be a difficult concept for you....PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO ELIMINATE ME BC IM TOWN
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

There are 10 town in this game as you said. If I was really scum, the fact that I haven't been eliminated yet is your fault, you could easily have made a compelling enough case to convince 7 out of the 10.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Also it's not at all true that I've been trying to eliminate anyone and voting on any wagon. I've strongly defended noraa and I've also not voted for infinity as you've wanted me to do. I've been relatively consistent as far as developing my reads goes.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

This isn't a charisma battle at all! I don't consider myself particularly charismatic.

You just need more to convince people than crackpot self-referential VCA. Try reading my posts from throughout the entire game and convincing people that they're not from a town mentality? At least that's what I'd do if I were trying to eliminate me.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1323, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1303, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1159, Horsewoman wrote:A lot of people saying 'we should flip someone just for information'. Anti-town moindset in my opinion, always try to get scum from day 1 because this is our only opportunity. Also the information gained from people flipping is usually garbage and unreliable.
Who said we should flip someone just for information? I missed that, I've been looking all over and can't find it.
@Horsewoman are you ignoring this post?
I answered the question of what I was talking about a page ago in conversation with DGB.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Click on the post that I made. Then read the rest of that page and the beginning of the next one. All of those posts are a conversation about the post I made.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Basically I said momrangal/DGB/Mathblade had all displayed that mindset, but momrangal is semi-confirmed town and MathBlade had other indications of scumhunting so I was really suspicious of DGB
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1329, Guillotina wrote:I dont see where they say "We should flip someone just for information". @Horsewoman
As a direct quote she didn't say that. I was referring to a post she made where momrangal said "DGB help me flip somebody" and she said "I'm trying" or something of that sort.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I should probably claim. I'm vanilla town.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1438, AGamblingPig wrote:VOTE: toogeloo

While you aren't posting 6 times a page, you're doing a fair amount of posting without anything relevant to them. You're posting to look like you're participating. But aren't.

Scum trying to hide in plain sight.,
you've had a week to make a substantive post and this is what you've come up with?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1446, Toogeloo wrote:In fact, I think I've counted more than enough people who suspect me as scum that I could easily be lynched today... and yet, here I am not really in any danger as of yet.
you're asking for it!

This is just objectively a far better elim than eliminating me is and I'm kinda sick of people thinking I'm a good elim due to fake VCA stuff and early game nonsense!
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1450, Toogeloo wrote:Here are my current reads, you nazis.

Who I don't currently want lynched on Day 1:
Toogeloo
Momrangal
MathBlade

Who I don't care if they get lynched on Day 1:
Everyone else
I mean come on. We just have to get rid of this guy.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Toogeloo
Momrangal
MathBlade

Everyone else
Imagine working hard to contribute all day and still getting eliminated while this guy gets away with blatantly anti-town nonsense like this.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

His reads are 'myself, the most active player and the conftown mason are town'. You don't see anything anti-town about that?

As I've said before, noraa hardtown, marky mark town, guillotina townlean, AGP null (but getting worse and worse), Momrangal obviously conftown (at least for now), Vaxkiller's entry gave me good vibes but I wouldn't mind seeing more from him. Scummiest players are toog/DGB/fleaaa

I haven't said any of that all in one post but I've expressed all those reads before, which is a lot more than toogeloo has done.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I agree that inactive/anti-town doesn't mean scum. But there are some alignment indicative things here.
In post 1061, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1055, Marky Mark wrote:More importantly Flea - if you doubt there are masons, then why are you not voting/pushing momrangal, as this would mean by your logic that she was probably fakeclaiming?
What would it serve? There's next to 0 chance that even if someone disbelieves the claim that they get support against it. Claiming a Mason on Day 1 is like claiming IC, but that doesn't mean it should be 100% believed. No other Mason is there to back up the claim, but they also shouldn't.

There's also a chance that he has reason to believe it's fake.

For example, a Cop and Mason's can't really co-exist in a game this size from a balance perspective, so a Cop my be inclined to think it's fake. However, it would be a disservice to claim Cop just to counter Mason's.

***I'm not staying Flea is PR, fishing, or asking for a Copy to come forward.***

Suffice to say, as of right now, a vote on mom does nothing because it won't have support. Mom could still be scum, and may never name a Mason partner for that reason, but today we can at the very least shop around for the rest of the team.
Isn't this post, defending fleaa and casting yet more doubt on the mason claim and also trying to cast flea as a PR, scummy in an alignment indicative manner?

Toogeloo
Momrangal
MathBlade

Everyone else
Aren't these reads blatantly fabricated?
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

If town was really putting so little effort into the game they couldn't come up with a single read, why would they post a reads list like 1450 when being placed under minimal pressure? It doesn't make sense to me.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I've been pushing toog since before anyone else was pushing him and it's been my longest-standing and most consistent read of the game. As you should be aware.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

As I said 'His reads are 'myself, the most active player and the conftown mason are town'. It's not just low-effort (although it is), it's a low effort fabrication after being put under consistent pressure last page to give his reads.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 1469, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1464, Horsewoman wrote:I've been pushing toog since before anyone else was pushing him and it's been my longest-standing and most consistent read of the game. As you should be aware.
I was specifically referring to your posts pushing him over the last couple of pages. Apologies if that wasn't very clear.

--pedit. Agreed with math. It's not that the reads seem wrong, its that the reads are scummy because they don't really give away much. Mom is claimed mason and Math has been a proactive and vocal player in pushing the HW wagon so this feels like them playing it very safe
Yes exactly, the reads are obviously correct, but they're obviously, comically, safe. That's what I've said.
In post 1467, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1458, Infinity 324 wrote:Toog is definitely being anti-town but that doesn’t mean they’re scum.
If Horse flips town I want Toog plus infinity. I’d hard roll Infinity but it’s way too late for that.
I think you're coming around to the idea that I'm going to flip town (because I am). Let's just do toog now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”