AGamblingPig
Nono
Momrangal

SCUM

Toogeloo
Noraa
LlamaMama
no elim
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LlamaMama has been prodded
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no elim has also been prodded
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Scum has been prodded
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 291, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 289, Guillotina wrote:
In post 273, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

She is afraid to cast that vote on me because she knows im town and im right.

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
That basis for lock-scumming Horse is kinda weak. Just because you SR them doesn't mean town!them would SR you back.
Townie response.
A town wouldn't be afraid to OMGUS me if my pushes on them seemed so aggressive. I was expecting her to woman up and say fuck you! And vote me, cause that's what I'd do. As town i wouldn't just ignore you and let you paint me as scum, if you are framing me, you are going down with me.
They aren't you, not everyone is the same.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Guillotina »

I answered inside the quotes. Mobile sucks for mafia gaming, so confusing.

My last post was supposed to say “Townie Response”
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Helpful PC User EBWOP for him
In post 305, Guillotina wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
That basis for lock-scumming Horse is kinda weak. Just because you SR them doesn't mean town!them would SR you back.
A town wouldn't be afraid to OMGUS me if my pushes on them seemed so aggressive. I was expecting her to woman up and say fuck you! And vote me, cause that's what I'd do. As town i wouldn't just ignore you and let you paint me as scum, if you are framing me, you are going down with me.
Townie response.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Guillotina »

Did Noraa froze?

Horsewoman, Llama slot and Noraa is where I'll vote today.

JK, Mark. Whom you'd most likely vote to yeet here?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 307, Flea The Magician wrote:Helpful PC User EBWOP for him
In post 305, Guillotina wrote:

Townie response.
Flea, are you town? Your ISO is more fluff than game solving as of now.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Guillotina »

Has No Elim posted at all?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:22 am

In post 309, Guillotina wrote:Flea, are you town? Your ISO is more fluff than game solving as of now.
Not sure, lemme go check my role pm ʕʘʟ_ʘʔ
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Noraa »

Pfft this post is funny. you used my logic against Marky against Horsewoman. I find scums tend to like to repeat/paraphrase what townies are saying all over the place bc the townie's subconscious will be like ":O :OOOOO lets relate!"

Honestly a quick ISO of Mark should show u the shading pretty easily but since apparently you cant see, I'll go find them in a sec.
In post 270, Momrangal wrote:
In post 255, Guillotina wrote:
In post 249, Momrangal wrote:I think your read on Nora is off though
Why?
Its to my understanding that Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.

There is something happening to cause this subtle shift in play at a subconscious level and it's that thing at that level that gives me my read on her
I dunno if this is very accurate but eh I am town here so yeah.

Ur town play is trash then if that's how you think. OMGUSing is something nearly every newbie does but thinking it is optimal play is pretty bad.
In post 290, Guillotina wrote:
In post 270, Momrangal wrote:
In post 255, Guillotina wrote:
In post 249, Momrangal wrote:I think your read on Nora is off though
Why?
Its to my understanding that Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.

There is something happening to cause this subtle shift in play at a subconscious level and it's that thing at that level that gives me my read on her
Meta can be faked. Noraa and I played together in a couple games recently and i've seen her how she can effortlessly change her meta to confuse players. This is why it is wiser to judge her solely on how she behaves in this game.
You have 2 games with me.
One where I was town and mislimmed day 2
one where I was scum and limmed day 2.
Where's the manipulation, changing of meta, confusion, etc?
In post 296, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 240, Noraa wrote:
In post 237, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 164, Noraa wrote:cko is special cuz their town meta matches up with votes not always making sense.
And yet I’ve been right in majority of my games ;)
I agree with this to a certain extent. you have pretty good reads in Cakes large normal
This specific post, it's probably not AI but I feel it has to be at least somewhat. I just checked SirCakez Large Normal, and what she said is incorrect and I don't recall any other game with Noraa specifically in it that I had what they would call "pretty good reads" as I've replaced out of them in nearly all cases and the one I didn't I had wrong reads as it was early D1.

In the Large Normal they were referring to, I replaced out early D1. My reads were not anywhere near "pretty good" as the only scum I had "read" was Glitch, and I had them as a town-read. Noraa is either thinking of another game, which I want them to clarify immediately, or they're trying to pocket me.

Again, this isn't AI in itself if Noraa can back up her mistake otherwise I think it's a slip.
Jacko, you really think I take a game where you have trash reads and just be like EY THEY ARE GOOD. I don't understand why you find this strange. Honestly, lets say I was scum. Wouldn't I just be 10x more careful making sure that everything matches up perfectly? Like ... bruh.
You repped out day 1, yes. but all of ur TRs were correct. If I remember correctly, ur only wrong read was the SR on Nero.
In post 299, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 270, Momrangal wrote:Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.
I see the exact opposite. Complete lack of focus, seriousness, or thinking, wrecking havoc.

When I was scum with her I was glad to let her roll the town with that BS. Here, not so much.
How am I "rolling town with that BS"?
Quote the posts that you dislike cuz you haven't expressed even a SL on me until now where u just state out of the blue that im scum now apparently.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Noraa »

Btw, my vote is gonna go here for a bit.
VOTE: Guillotina
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:34 am

Tbh another game has kinda drained my WIM so I'm not high efforting as much as I would.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 23, Marky Mark wrote:Arguing over semantics is a classic scum play
In post 62, Marky Mark wrote:You have an uncanny familiarity with mafia jargon for a new user in their first game onsite. Hmmm
In post 75, Marky Mark wrote:Trying to look like you are getting the game to progress while expecting others to do it for you however...
In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:Your other posts are ++TR but asking for meta on pg4 strikes me as a bit forced - particularly as this is nothing something I recall you doing in our 2 previous games together where you were town
In post 110, Marky Mark wrote:I am also enjoying how JV follows up on my vote but your are SRing me and TRing him. Go figure lol.
In post 111, Marky Mark wrote:This serious or no? If serious then why? If no, then why are you still trying to push RVS when the game is starting to emerge from that?
In post 152, Marky Mark wrote:TL;DR - JV has either
a.) skimmed and not seen me already posting those points
b.) Is operating perfectly in synch with me or
c.) is trying to pocket me
In post 153, Marky Mark wrote:Feels like between this and the meta tell on Flea, Noraa has been avoiding answering questions so far. Why the cold shoulder Noraa?
In post 155, Marky Mark wrote:I mean yeah, but the logic of trying to take credit for progressing the game through making a dubious post that others then picked apart is stretching it a bit lol
In post 156, Marky Mark wrote:Pig and Nono's 0-context votes seem sus to me, especially when we are getting beyond RVS
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Guillotina »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12424279#p12424279]Ur town play is trash then if that's how you think. OMGUSing is something nearly every newbie does but thinking it is optimal play is pretty bad.

[/quote]
In post 313, Noraa wrote:Btw, my vote is gonna go here for a bit.
VOTE: Guillotina
The irony.

By the way, you don't get town points for OMGUSing me after I said why I think town would or should.

OMGUS is a term created by wolves to discredit town hunches on votes against them.

Also, next time I would appreciate if you did take quotes out of context, that's a very scummy thing to do. Do not worry though, I will look into the original posts for context.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Guillotina »

[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiasc ... 2]post 313, Noraa"]Btw, my vote is gonna go here for a bit.
VOTE: Guillotina[/quote]

The irony.

By the way, you don't get town points for OMGUSing me after I said why I think town would or should.

OMGUS is a term created by wolves to discredit town hunches on votes against them.

Also, next time I would appreciate if you
didn't
take quotes out of context, that's a very scummy thing to do. Do not worry though, I will look into the original posts for context.[/quote]

Correction
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Guillotina »

Spoiler:
In post 315, Noraa wrote:
In post 23, Marky Mark wrote:Arguing over semantics is a classic scum play
In post 62, Marky Mark wrote:You have an uncanny familiarity with mafia jargon for a new user in their first game onsite. Hmmm
In post 75, Marky Mark wrote:Trying to look like you are getting the game to progress while expecting others to do it for you however...
In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:Your other posts are ++TR but asking for meta on pg4 strikes me as a bit forced - particularly as this is nothing something I recall you doing in our 2 previous games together where you were town
In post 110, Marky Mark wrote:I am also enjoying how JV follows up on my vote but your are SRing me and TRing him. Go figure lol.
In post 111, Marky Mark wrote:This serious or no? If serious then why? If no, then why are you still trying to push RVS when the game is starting to emerge from that?
In post 152, Marky Mark wrote:TL;DR - JV has either
a.) skimmed and not seen me already posting those points
b.) Is operating perfectly in synch with me or
c.) is trying to pocket me
In post 153, Marky Mark wrote:Feels like between this and the meta tell on Flea, Noraa has been avoiding answering questions so far. Why the cold shoulder Noraa?
In post 155, Marky Mark wrote:I mean yeah, but the logic of trying to take credit for progressing the game through making a dubious post that others then picked apart is stretching it a bit lol
In post 156, Marky Mark wrote:Pig and Nono's 0-context votes seem sus to me, especially when we are getting beyond RVS

I checked all of the original posts looking for context and the only one that looked like shading was Post 81.

Everything else I saw as scum hunting or personal observations.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 317, Guillotina wrote:By the way, you don't get town points for OMGUSing me after I said why I think town would or should.

you just called urself scum lol.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 31, no elim wrote:Had I descried his presence in this game, I would have opted for voting him.
VOTE: Joseph-Ignace Guillotin
No Elim reaction towards me is NAI.

I felt like OOC personal, not in game scummy.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 319, Noraa wrote:
In post 317, Guillotina wrote:By the way, you don't get town points for OMGUSing me after I said why I think town would or should.

you just called urself scum lol.
Nice try! I did,'t create the term dummy. It's been on existence since way before you started playing this.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Guillotina »

Ok so

Town

Mark
JK
Momrangal

Null

Flea
Nono
DGB
no elim

Scum

Noraa
Horsewoman
LlamaMama
AGamblingPig
Toogeloo
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Guillotina »

I'll keep my vote on Noraa, but i'm willing to come to a consensus with the people I town read to vote for someone else, as long as that someone else is in my scum list.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:18 am

In post 323, Guillotina wrote:I'll keep my vote on Noraa, but i'm willing to come to a consensus with the people I town read to vote for someone else, as long as that someone else is in my scum list.
I like this.

"You can work with me but I'll only work with you if its in my interests!"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”