Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Vote Kondi

For reasons stated before the crash. He is still the most suspicious in my eyes.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:00 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Still getting used to the fact the site is back up. Sorry about not posting. It seems nothing much has happened though.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Alright it still seems like we dont have much to work on from anything new since the crash. I have yet to download the files since I was hoping more people would be conversing here but I am wrong, so i will have to get the files and then look to see what I can work with.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Ok Im liking what Krolash is posting so far since he is engaging players which is what we needed.

Kondi seems to only post when someone has suspicions on him and lays back when no one is posting anything about him.

And sorry for being gone, I had things to deal with. i should fully be back by tomorrow.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 105, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 94, Luckyjt wrote:Ok Im liking what Krolash is posting so far since he is engaging players which is what we needed.

Kondi seems to only post when someone has suspicions on him and lays back when no one is posting anything about him.

And sorry for being gone, I had things to deal with. i should fully be back by tomorrow.

Dat IRONY. Really man?

@ Korlash: that's the difference. I can't think of any reason scum would do it. Then I realised you don't know my alignment. If you think I was lying about my reasons I guess you're entitled to those opinions. Regarding the attacks that supposedly relieved pressure from my wagon could you explain which ones are you talking about? I can't download the file on my phone so I'm going to do it off memory.

@ BB: there's only one way to explain it. The "kuribo effect".

Regarding DW's claim: I've already stated what I think that mafia goon clause to his thing might entail.

I dont see an irony, no one was accusing me of anything so it seems. I clearly stated I was not posting because I was busy, but starting today I can begin posting once more.

I am in the process of creating a list of my thoughts so far.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 119, iStark wrote:I'm giving this re-read since I've time today and I'm on page 3.

This caught my eye.

Lucky wrote: I see a team forming. Kondi, Glass, and Vijay. If you guys really are scum, im dissapointed on how obvious you guys are so early on in the game.

@People rooting for Glass, kondi and v2v scum team; I've to ask: Is lucky genius to figure out this scum team more then 1month ago? even if it was OMGUS it's quite a achievement.

Irony maybe?

I was just about to point that out as well. Its weird that other are no following suit with my original predictions. Maybe not so with Korlash since he wasnt there at the beginning but more towards Actiondan who says any of those 3 are good lynches after Korlash did, but didnt try to make cases out of them as to why they are mafia. Unless his opinion was completely changed by Krolash's post.

Also my current view on those 3 is that Vijay/Kondi are most like scum while glass is null for the moment.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 124, Korlash wrote:
Lucky wrote:I was just about to point that out as well. Its weird that other are no following suit with my original predictions. Maybe not so with Korlash since he wasnt there at the beginning but more towards Actiondan who says any of those 3 are good lynches after Korlash did, but didnt try to make cases out of them as to why they are mafia. Unless his opinion was completely changed by Krolash's post.

I haven't looked at you a lot through these rereads, so answer me this... If you predicted this so long ago, why is it that I had to come in here and revive it? They've managed to have links between them all game, yet the only known reference of the scum trio is back on page 3?

I'm all for early predictions mate, but you still have a duty to follow up on them. Otherwise, it was no more than a lucky guess... ha... I did it again... You're a fun guy. =D

Well I gave up on the trio but kept the Kondi/vijay questioning for a couple pages and still think of them two as scum.

@Delta, my next post I will pos will be that post.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I meant Korlash not delta in my last post.
Here we go. I didnt download the files since I am not on my computer since my computer broke down and I am using a temp computer with limited memory so here are my thoughts on memory and what we have seen so far.

ActionDan was missing in action (see Korlash I can do the same) in most of the beginning of the game. He began playing as more people where questionin ghim. He was able to create a solid defense to some of the doubts that hwere placed on him, but did not clarify everything. So far in this thread he seems to be much more present but I did not like his post last page. My read on him is town at the moment but he is one of the most ify from who I think is town.

2. DeltaWave has been away for some time, I saw him a couple posts before the site went down. To me he is null.

3. IceGuy has been placing the spotlight on people and pressuring them from what I remember. I like this since we get to see peoples reactions to being under pressure. To me he has a town read.

4. iStark, before the crash he was being questioned by I cant remember who. He had been posting posts which where unclear at first but clarified what he meant later on. To me he is null.

5. Kondi2424 is my biggest mafia read. Why for many reasons which I have stated before. He has been posting at convenience and not posting anything helpful. (Now before someone says I am doing the same, I am trying to be helpful.) He placed his vote on me after I said he could be scum iirc (prove me wrong). At the very first pages when I first came up with the glass/kondi team I stated that the post which said that (paraphrasing) "On of us two is scum and the other is not." But that teaming died down as the thread progress, he began teaming much more with Vijay and the two began backing each other up.

6. Lopsy he has a town read by me. He hasnt posted much here, but he was trying to be helpful in the early parts of the game.

7. Luckyjt thats me

8. Malthusis, who is this? I dont remember him/her much. Null read at the moment.

9. Rylai Crestfall a bagon began forming on him and he seemed to ignore good questions placed on him. He seemed to be ignoring anything that he did not want to answer. I looked into he claims that he is scum and they seemed valid. He has a slight scum read because of this.

10. vijay2vasandani my second highest scum here. Reasons are above and through out the thread whether you want to call it OMGUS, it has nothing to do with him voting for me (whether you believe me or not.) , it has all to do with the way he was playing early on in the game.

11. Mist Beauty BBmolla null on BBmolla, mist beauty also had a null read.

12. Otto von Clark Korlash, Otto had a null read, Korlash has a town read so far. He brought back activity in the game and is looking through the file to see who he thinks is scum. The determination seems to be that he is town. He could have stayed low if he was mafia since the conversation here was pretty dead but decided to state his opinions and reads.

13. Glass had a scum read but is currently null but slightly leaning scum still.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:54 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 138, iStark wrote:
In post 137, Korlash wrote:Did you finish that reread yet, or have anything else to say about it than the thing about Lucky calling the 'trio' so early?

I gave it re-read to see where you were coming from and apparently I've no problem with what you're saying except, I don't believe that all three of them are scum, heck I highly doubt that there are two scums.
I was supporting V2V lynch before this DW thing and Ryligh w/e (I have hard time typing his/her name -.-) was one of my top three suspects.
This are the only three people I will support lynch for on D-1.

@Lucky, most of your reads are Null -_-

well its hard to tell with inactivity. They could be legitimately busy or just buying time so they dont have to post often and not screw up and get lynched.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Alright I feel that Deltawave is not scum. My reason being that scum would not try to put their name out their early in the game. Mafia members would most likely try hiding through out the game or fake scum hunt. I doubt any of them would claim miller (right?) early in the game if they were scum. It would have been more suspicious if the lynch was reached and then someone claimed miller since there would be no time to counter argue him/her. That to me would have been a much more scumish act. So for now I doubt he is scum.

Also welcome new players.

And welcome Amrun, you have my attention right now since I want to see what you think of the game right now.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 213, Amrun wrote:I'm going to quickly skim through the archive and note any significant comments or questions in this post. PREPARE FOR INFODUMP!

-Early townread on Glass.

-Early scumread on lucky; he asks for others' opinions instead of giving his own. Notably, I also didn't like the solitary post I read of his above my last two posts. It's very forced-sounding. He's putting false pressure on me. "You better have something good to say!" It's just awkward.

-Oh God ... lucky, y u so scum? He's very jumpy on page 3 and full of mudslinging.
His suspects are the three people voting him. Wow, great case! But ... no vote.

-Early Lopsy townread.

-Ergh, lucky, deflection much?

-Early vijay townread.

-Not good vibes from IceGuy so far.

-
malthusis wrote:All you've been doing is asking questions of others and attacking people instead of actually trying to find scum.

I had to quote this to go LOLWAT? :? What do you think one does to find scum, malthusis? Hahaha. I find luckyjt scummy, but if he isn't scum, bet is on malthusis. They're not necessarily mutually exclusive, either; this could be scum/scum. Bit of a coaching vibe.

-
luckyjt wrote:You guys are not playing smart attempting to lynch someone who is posting their opinions on the round so far.

Yeah, that's scum perspective right there.

-However, malthusis' follow-up makes a lot more sense and I agree with him ... Less suspicious, but not feeling town for sure.

-lucky's defense is baaaaaad... So bad. It's full of deflection - "Who IS scumhunting? Was THAT guy's vote OMGUS?" and scummy cautiousness. "I can't be held accountable because I haven't voted yet!" Still, I sort of get the vibe that he believes this rubbish, so I'm a little conflicted.

-Mist Beauty seems townish so far, but strangely quiet.

-vijay strongest townread so far.

-iStark unvotes ActionDan because he isn't active, but votes IceGuy ... because he isn't active? WUT? Scummy.

-Ew, wtf, vijay, did you really try to hammer town on page 5 with no claim? Bye bye townread ... at least a little. This is too blatant for scum, but ew.

-I really don't like IceGuy. He's avoiding the game entirely and commenting on NOTHING of importance, which is really unlike him. He also says that one of lucky's attackers are scum, which heavily implies that he thinks lucky is town, but he is hesitant to say so, saying only that "he doesn't have a scum read" on him. He doesn't even say who on lucky's wagon is scum. Def scummy.

-Also, fail fakehammer, vijay, but you're still town.

-iStark not at all committed to his votes. hate it.

-Glass so town.

-Agree with malthusis; Rylai is lurker scummy.

-Feeling better about malthusis.

-Otto Von Clork p. bad. Idk if dumb or scum.

-IceGuy continues to active lurk...

-Early townread on ActionDan, despite totally disagreeing with him.

-Where the hell is DeltaWave?

-Otto's subsequent post isn't nearly as bad as the other.

-iStark is nervous to vote.

-What a hypocrite, iceguy. DW has been just about as active as yourself.

-Lopsy makes a great point about this exchange. IceGuy comes off the worst, though DW STILL not making any signficant comment about someone's alignment (or even voting IceGuy) isn't great either.

-IceGuy's "case" on kondi ... He doesn't even pretend to think kondi is scum. He just wants to get rid of kondi. That's not town motivated.

-Finally getting some weak Rylai townvibes. He demanded Glass' vote ... on HIM. That reads as genuine and not scum-motivated.

-Glass town decreasing. She was voting vijay, then she agrees with him, but doesn't vote with him... what.

-Once again ... Otto von Clark's analysis is soundly terrible, but not necessarily scummy. Anti-town and scummy are not at all interchangeable.

-
Lopsy wrote:It reminds me of math camp, where we called every problem "impossible" before we solved it and "trivial" afterwards.

Just wanted to say that this is cute.

-IceGuy continues to scum up the thread. Why would his paraphrase be a reason to vote him? Don't you think a fakeclaim would be more standard, instead of going out on a limb like that?

-Ew, people are going along with it. Terrible reasoning.

-malthusis push on DW is the worst.

-iStark supporting the wagon but not voting is supah scummy. He's fencesitting hard. Finally votes after IceGuy's soft claim... Opportunistic.

-Rylai more town.

-Glass more town.

-MB more town.

-IceGuy ... I don't know. I don't like what he's up to but it's making me waver a bit.

End of archived posts reads:

Townish (no particular order): Glass, DW, ActionDan, MistBeauty, Rylai, Lopsy, v2v

Scummy (no particular order): lucky, IceGuy, iStark

Null: malthusis, Otto

That bolded post, I said I had suspicions on glass and kondi then they voted for me not the way you said it. This argument may only work on Vijay but Ive explained my reasoning to death as to why I believe he was scum.

Also very contradictory in two of your posts. First you say Vijay is leaning scum, then you say "Also, fail fakehammer, vijay, but you're still town." And someone explained that if Vijay is scum and tried the fakehammer he was trying to get us to believe Kondi was town.

Finally the reason I said I wanted to hear from you is because you replaced Kondi my highest suspect as scum.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 237, Amrun wrote:
In post 232, Luckyjt wrote:That bolded post, I said I had suspicions on glass and kondi then they voted for me not the way you said it. This argument may only work on Vijay but Ive explained my reasoning to death as to why I believe he was scum.Also very contradictory in two of your posts. First you say Vijay is leaning scum, then you say "Also, fail fakehammer, vijay, but you're still town." And someone explained that if Vijay is scum and tried the fakehammer he was trying to get us to believe Kondi was town.Finally the reason I said I wanted to hear from you is because you replaced Kondi my highest suspect as scum.

You only suspected people that suspected you, and for poor or non-existent reasoning ... and didn't vote them! Then later, you tried to deflect suspicion because "you hadn't even voted them."

I did not say vijay was leaning scum
. Town members can make stupid moves -- and fakehammering in and of itself isn't fail, I just think that execution was poor.

And that doesn't make any fucking sense. Why would scum fakehammer to convince town that kondi is town? Scum don't want to convince town that townies are TOWN; they want to MISLYNCH town.

As for the last, yes, fair enough, and I realized that as I read along.

BBmolla, you can't just say someone was obvtown early day 1 and give no reasoning. Clearly, very few people, if any, agree with that assessment.

About the bold Nvm confused you with Omnom

IIRC I said kondi and glass seemed to be teaming because of the what Kondi had said in page 2-3. Then they voted for me. Im going to have to download those pages to be more accurate.

No a mafia can use a fakehammer on another mafia which would make the other mafia look town.

At all those who believe Im mafia, ive only seen Amrun making a case, others are just saying that they just feel something is off.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Luckyjt »

So why do you think im mafia.

(forgot to write this on my last post.)

And one more thing, Kondi and Amrun have one thing in common, both wanted to lynch me. Ive had that slot as my highest scum read and both say Im scum.

Downloading the files now.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Alright, if you are looking for possible scum buddies of mine you wont find any since I am town. But if we are getting close to lynch day and we have no definite target you guys can lynch me and then you guys will look more into the people I suspected and those who tried start the bandwagon on me.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

That was such a quick wagon on CSl.I dont know Ill look more into his posts, and he replaced Rylai right. Yet the only problem I see with this wagon is the fact that he cant defend himself since he asked for a replacement. So if he is town, mafia will most likely try getting this lynch going. Alright anyone else beside me see certain people changing their votes rather quickly when it comes to joining a wagon? Especially the ones that dont really have a case as too why lynch or the ones who say nothing. Through out the game this seems to be a theme. First with Kondi, then Vijay, then Rylai (I believe), then it went to me, now to CSl. Look into the people who have been constantly switching their votes and been on each of these wagons or most of them without any real reason other than blending in.

I tried getting the files but it failed on the computer I have. Cant open them since they download as ZIP and this computer has not converter program. It wont let me open them. I need my computer back :(
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Between V2v and amrun, I say amrun would be the better lynch. Im not to sure about V2V anymore. It all depends on the amrun lynch result. If he is scum, then I doubt V2v would be scum with him.(I had to re look things up.) If he is town then I wont really know if V2v is sum or town.

And sorry if I begin to post less for the next week or so. I have a couple essay due and some that I am working on as well as studying for exams. My profs are overloading me with stuff. I will still be posting just maybe once every 2 days or so. It shoouldnt really change much since that what Im already doing.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Well to be honest Omnom, I dont like your gut reasons either since that seems to be the only thing you go by. I dont like how you keep switching your votes to possible wagons either. So basically your gut tells you to follow wagons since thats what you have been doing.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

I dont understand what a hypo claim is. Is it in the wiki? I will go look it up.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Last night I investigated Vijay and recieved "Not guilty". I think I may have seen Istark around too, using a killing ability in a room. I used an ability to see if someone was lying and it appeared as if Rainbowdash had lied.

There thats my hypo claim, thanks for the explanation.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 532, Amrun wrote:
In post 531, iStark wrote:Still don't like the idea of you checking obvious Town read Korlash over Ice who was probable lynch target for today ( And even you admit to that).

How could someone have counterclaimed a half claim? That's literally impossible.

And you clearly don't agree with me on optimal cop strategy.

Korlash wasn't a town read for ME.

Well you did say already that Krlash was not a town read for you, but I am more amazed at the fact that I was your top scum pick (since you had a vote on me) and ended up not using an investigation on me. But for now I will believe your cop claim.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Many things bother me with Amrun's claim.

The fact that he choose a more obvious town person then someone who was more obscure. He was willing to risk investigating someone most of us felt was town this early in the game over someone who was ify on both sides and can lead to a mislynch. I feel cops have to roles in the game, to find mafia and to protect innocent town from mislynchs.

Also Kondi's slot has been my top read and now it seems my top read is a cop.The way Kondi acted early on was too risky for a cop I feel.

Now I can always be wrong about this slot. Here is what I propose. Lets lynch someone with top suspicion today and investigate Amrun tonight. (There should be other cops I think in this game). If he comes up as town then problem solved but if he comes up guilty thats a different story. If he manages to survive tonight without a doc then I feel it would almost be certain he is scum.

What do you guys think?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I need to clarify myself when writing.

I was hoping no one would question me over the "if she survives she is scum" part of it. It was thought out why I said it. I dont want to leave you wondering why I said it but If I must I will, just ask me in your next post. Just a heads up, I said it for a reason that may or may not work. I threw the doc part in here for basically the same reason. Again just ask one more time an I will answer.

By top suspicion, I was not talking about my top suspicion but by mutual agreement. At the moment I dont have a top suspicion and I am looking into people right now like Istark, Om nom, and Iceguy. This was not meant as just anyone but someone who seems like scum. (Like if you guys agree to lynch me, then go ahead.) It would be too risky to lynch Amrun who claimed to be a cop. What if true? What if false? Thats why I suggested for someone to investigate her.

By more obscure (bad wording I realize now) someone who was suspicious according to various people. Ex Me, Istark, Ice guy.

And many things sounded more appropriate at the time I was writing. (I was going to sleep last night after reading what happened yesterday, I had a great post in mind with many more reasons why Amrun's claim seemed false, but I was too lazy to post. Today when I posted I ended up remembering only two points when I had originally in mind to make more points. I never went back and changed the original wording.)
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:49 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Congrats rainbow and nice choice of names XD.

Also I must have missed something as to why so many people are saying CSL is town. I will have to go look back since I remember CSL was being lynched yesterday.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:36 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Martyr seems to be what I do a lot. i am supporting this Om of the nom lynch as well. My suspicions of Glass had died down until nom took over. He seems to be bandwagoning too much as well as not trying to read into people beside gut feels.

lynch om of the nom
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Luckyjt »

You would be wasting a lynch on me as well if you try lynching me. But if you get the wagon going I wont try any harder than now to prove I am town. And those people that I mentioned that should have been investigated where not just of who I wanted investigated but many people had doubts, but I guess if I was cop I would have done it differently I will stop trying to argue this point.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 575, Korlash wrote:Had or have? and what's your opinion on Omthenomnomnom?

lucky wrote:
lynch om of the nom

Really?
>.>

Yes really. Why you have an objection of what I did. Just start the wagon on me people will follow.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Im town but I told you to lynch me. Lets go on with this lynch.
Now when I die and get confirmed as town can someone investigate Amrun just to be on the sure. Then we can confirm his investigation. If there is a doc I suggest to protect Amrun because if he is town, mafia will try to kill him tonight. Let them waste their kill. Last one on the wagon will most likely be scum. If someone tries lynching me for a dumb reason I suggest Amrun to investigate them if he is town, but do what you want with the investigation.

lynch luckyjt
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Guys let more votes come my way so I can get an idea on who is scum.

And yeah the Amrun and Lucky team seems to be the worst team pairing I can see but you go and believe that.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Luckyjt »

So I had a post going and pressed backspace and it took me a page back. Well here I go again.

After I voted myself I was expecting to see a wagon on me go off, then I could see what reasons people used to place a vote on me and analyze them. Yet not many people ended up voting for me. So now I am going to look back in the wagon that went off yesterday and seeing why people were voting.

A lot happened yesterday and we at least were able to confirm some people. But I was reading today and I was confused by what had happened.

Never underestimate newbies here. I think the only thing I have trouble with is the vocab, besides that I know how to play mafia.

And sorry about the lynch/vote confusion I am just used to using lynch.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Why does it feel like a whole bunch of people are missing. I think all the replacements make me feel that there where a lot more players at the start of the game. We have only lost two right.

well Ice guy is at l-1 so no one should vote I guess until he has completely finished defending himself.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Im having doubts on Korlash but it could just be because of his playing style.

i didnt realize the day had started.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Well first of all I feel people are abusing the "I have a power role or I am a cop claim" since in day one we came to an agreement that their would probably be a lot of cops. So I think at least one scum is camouflaged in claiming a PR. I just have no idea who. Now about th mass claiming, I wouldnt mind but is there a way of still keeping everything ambiguous. We become open targets if we have a PR.

@Om who did you investigate last night? I dont know if I missed it.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Actually let do a mass claim. I want to see what people claim in order to start figuring out things. I feel this is very risky but it might be helpful.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:06 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I am a VT, nothing special which was why I was not afraid to be lynched yesterday. If I had a power role I would hope that it would be the doctor, but I am not, so dont kill mafia.

Im okay with a RBAN lynch but if he turns out town I will really begin to doubt those who are confirmed and rainbow who claimed miller.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Luckyjt »

SO what you are saying is that Rban and Istark are scum because of there lying. I am believing you at this moment but if Rban comes as a pr town you basically put a rope around you neck. I claim hammer if its ok with everyone. If someone else wants to claim it go ahead and claim it. I want to hear what Istark and Rban both have to say.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Luckyjt »

The fact the Om is not dead is bothering me too.

Now Istark, I am believing you are scum at the moment and if this is true then Om is most definitely town. I doubt both MOI and Om are lying on their results on you. I doubt there is more than 4 mafia and 2 risking themselves like this is not likely considering we still have quite a lot of players alive. Now if you flip town with the lynch Om is dead because it could be very easy that he didnt actually investigate you and took advantage of what MOI said yesterday about your claim being fake. MOi is harder to tell because we did lynch scum yesterday because of him.

Now I wont be placing my vote yet in order to allow others to post their thoughts.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@istark I know very well this isnt MG (dont insult it please) your argument became invalid from just that. I did the math according to this site. Basically what I attempted to say was that MOI and Om can not be partners.

Now my reasoning behind it is that I believe Om may be scum though if you are town. Why you may ask? I feel it was too easy for him to make up an investigation result on you if he is not town because of how we finished the last day.

@MOi well I never said there was more the 3 scum, I just said less than 4. Two very different things. The fourth scum was thrown in for a +1 error range.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #37) » Tue May 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Well I am town so to me its between rainbow and ferei
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #38) » Tue May 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

feirei^

@ActionDan why do you think Im scum?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #39) » Tue May 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

I already claimed I believe, I am a VT.

Go Rainbow
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #40) » Tue May 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

How are you so sure, I dont think Feirei has posted anything for a while now. How do you know this? And I also dont trust MOI but it would have been very risky for Moi to have sacrificed 2 scum buddies.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #41) » Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Well I know Im town and would not like to be lynched. Our best course of action is to see what MOI says of his results. Hopefully MOI can clear up some of this confusion if he is town. Im really hoping he used his ability on me, then I can be confirmed.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #42) » Wed May 02, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 969, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Have to get lunch but wanted to drop my Night results in thread –

ActionDan did not take an action last Night.

Based on OM flipping Town Sane Cop Action is now confirmed Town.

More after I have eaten.

I was hoping you wouldnt use your action on someone who had been "confirmed." This makes it harder for us to tell if you are town or mafia. If you are mafia that was very opportunistic. If you are town of course you are telling the truth that you confirmed Action Dan by an action you made.

Well one good thing out of this whether MOI is town or scum, AD is confirmed. Which leaves me, Rd, and Moi. And apparently CSL is town. Id say to lynch RD even though deep down I feel CSL is scum.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #43) » Wed May 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Lets look at what will happen if you lynch me. I will come up as town. This will leave 4 players alive. 1 would be scum. ActionDan would most likely end up dead leaving RD, Moi and CSL. If Moi is town he will confirm one of them as town. If he is scum MOi will frame one of them. If Moi is scum it is basically over for town. Now if MOi is town, the town basically win this game. Lets say i get lynched and Ad killed tomorrow. Moi will get a result on either RD and CSL and will basically be one of them as scum. They will get lynched.

So I think those two are the scenarios. maybe scum let AD live which would be great for the town.

Its up to you guys to decide since it seems like my word has no value now since I have all 3 of you thinking I am scum. My biggest bet is that RD is scum and if Im wrong there than good luck town finding the last scum.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #44) » Thu May 03, 2012 6:32 am

Post by Luckyjt »

My reasoning why Rd is my top scum. The miller thing you talked about that I said was true, but Its odd Rd is still alive and there are barely any people left. AD is confirm and apparently CSL is confirmed even though Im confused with this one. Now there is you and RD. There is no way we will lynch you because if you are town you are really needed t find the last scum. Which then again leaves RD as my top scum pick for lynching today.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #45) » Sun May 06, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Looking at the interaction between MOI and Istark, they seemed to try making sure they were posting against each other. Istark brought up a point that MOi could have been outing his partners to completely fool us that he is town. This could still be very true. But I feel their arguments were very genuine and they are actually against each other.

@RD like what I said if MOI is scum he has won the game. There is no way we can lynch him because we risk lynching an important town power role. ANd if he is scum he will frame someone tomorrow.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #46) » Mon May 07, 2012 1:52 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 997, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 994, Luckyjt wrote:@RD like what I said if MOI is scum he has won the game. There is no way we can lynch him because we risk lynching an important town power role. ANd if he is scum he will frame someone tomorrow.

First "Oh come on" - If we went by this theory always we wouldnt have even lynched Stark. Scum will fakeclaim at times.

Second "Oh come on" - I really dont think Lucky is scum with all of this because he would need to be a strong PR (really strong) who is self-sacraficial and doesnt seem to understand that he is stopping anything productive from happening in endgame if he is scum.

Its MoI. I am happy (well not "happy" but content) being lynched if you will just lynch him tomorrow, I just dont want Lucky throwing the game with a "herpa derpa he claimed a PR" move.

After the Stark claim it was textbook correct move from MoI-scum to make that counter.

Do you honestly think we will lynch MOI today? If not why wont we lynch him? Because simple he claimed a PR and has something to back him up. Im not saying we shouldnt lynch him tomorrow but lets say he says that "player" is scum. That player will have a hard time to argue back that MOI is lying. So that player would end up lynched and it would be game over, MOI wins.

And remember its not just the claim we are going up against but the fact that he has gotten two mafia people lynched, so something is there to back him up. Even though there is always the chance that he sacrificed his teammates to go unnoticed.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #47) » Wed May 09, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Luckyjt »

vote: MagnaofIllusion

I feel that of everyone playing moi is the biggest threat if mafia. I know I am risking Moi being town and helpful to finding mafia, yet If we let moi live as mafia it will be bad for town because of what I have said before. So I am truly hoping this ends the game or else we will have one hell of a day if this game continues.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #48) » Wed May 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

I knew this vote was going to get people talking and put me out there once more. I had nothing to add and could pressure one person with my vote. I choose Moi because the last scum is MOI or Rd since I keep getting told that CSL is town. Now as I said MOI is the most dangerous as scum.

Now I am about to say something very scummish but if I was confirmed town this would make perfect sense. Lynch Moi today, if the game doesnt end we lynch Rd tomorrow. But if you want to let scum win, we lynch myself tomorrow, I wont even try to defend myself. MOI has to go today if town wants a chance of winning.

If we lynch me today you will be stuck between lynching RD and MOI tomorrow and as we saw today, we need one dead to confirm the other.

So lynch who you want, but I say the best lynch today is MOI. I had to look at everything posted today to come to this decision.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #49) » Sat May 12, 2012 4:23 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Post #1029 by RD has basically my reasons as well to think MOI should be lynched. My biggest being as I have said before, that MOI is the most dangerous to let live if he is scum. I know if we lynch RD today, tomorrow I will get lynched. I am not that good at arguing one vs one and i would end up lynched even though I am town. Arguing against MOI tomorrow will impossible for me, while RD I still have a minimal chance. So I have said it before, Moi is the most dangerous if scum right now. I really dont want to get lynched as town that at this moment all Im thinking is to get rid of the biggest potential threats.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #50) » Sat May 12, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Luckyjt »

No I feel that if MOI wanted to frame me I would be done.

Now if you want me to explain my reasoning why I think Moi is scum. There was a post where Istark began saying that MOI has gotten his scum partner lynch so that everyone would believe him and get a town pr lynched. Yet Istark ended being lynched as a scum PR. SO what does this say? Well MOI is 100% town based on that discussion between Istark and MOI. So we decided to go through the rest of the game arguing who is the last scum and believing everything MOI says because MOI has 2 scum lynched to back up. The game ends and the mafia wins since no one suspected MOI.

This scenario is what I believe the mafia expected to happen with those two lynches. Yes they sacrifice two players but their third player goes unnoticed and they win the game. But yet my only doubt is the fact that MOI is so calmly debating back and forth with RD. As I said I am not a debater and if it came down to me vs MOI I would end up lynched.

Now one thing I must also bring back is the CSL slot. If CSL gets replaced we will end up leaving the final decision to that replacement since CSL slot is the most town not confirmed.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #51) » Sat May 12, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Luckyjt »

At this moment I may still switch my vote but I would prefer this MOI lynch.

nice to see you back feirei, wish to see your thoughts on the people in the game.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #52) » Sun May 13, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Luckyjt »

My first win, and my second game finished. Congrats town and nice try MOI.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”