wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:05 am

Post by wierdalexv »

/confirm
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 am

Post by wierdalexv »

VOTE: Arugula
[Humorous joke related to vigging him last game]
I'm back, sort of. Not a lot of free time to play, but I'm planning to be modding some mish mash and stuff this winter.

Eragon Mafia, a 17-Player Large Theme, will be coming to the large theme queue soon(ish) if all goes well. If you're interested, PM me to pre-in.
wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Someone do something scummy so we can end RVS.

Please?

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 am

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 43, help im a bug wrote:I see you down there reading, wierdalexv. Hi! Oh, you left after a few minutes without making a post? Even after your last post was a request for RVS to end and now it's over?

VOTE: wierdalexv
So sorry that I had to leave my computer before I could post. :roll:

Glad to see RVS is over. I'll figure out what to do with my vote when I do a more detailed read of the thread, maybe tonight?

/Fencesitting

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 am

Post by wierdalexv »

UNVOTE: , before I forget.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

I'm gonna be somewhat LA for the next few days. Baseball tournament, and I'm gonna be REALLY tired when I do have time to post.

I'll try to get a post containing content up tomorrow morning (before I go to the tournament) though.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:31 am

Post by wierdalexv »

I have most of a massive post written. Coming tomorrow, I promise.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:03 am

Post by wierdalexv »

OK...finally. I should be better about activity now, sorry for my absence.

In post 39, AngryPidgeon wrote:Just Kidding I guess. Tangion wagon is a go.

UNVOTE: Malee
VOTE: Tangion
Don't exactly like this vote.
In post 41, roflcopter wrote:wagon ho!

unvote, vote: tangion
Don't like this either.
In post 44, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 42, help im a bug wrote:Christ, I check early today, we're in RVS. I check a few hours later, and Tangion's at L-2?

Thar's scums in them thar hillwagons!

I partially agree. It does seem odd that the wagon built up super quick like it has, but on the other hand I have seen town build pretty quick wagons too.

But just hold up one second. You say that there are scum on this l-2 wagon, but then you go and vote someone who isn't on the wagon?
help im a bug wrote:I see you down there reading, wierdalexv. Hi! Oh, you left after a few minutes without making a post? Even after your last post was a request for RVS to end and now it's over?

VOTE: wierdalexv

strange. Wouldn't it be better to pick someone on the wagon to vote for?
The above is a good post.

In post 45, Bitmap wrote:Holy crap, this bandwagon's speed makes me think that tangion isn't a scum anymore and that scum are on this wagon.

UNVOTE: tangion

I'll have to re-evaluate this choice as I carefully inspect everyone's post.
Nervous much? Overall, I think you're town, but this is pretty scummy.
In post 52, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: bitmap

got a live one
Explain please.
In post 65, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 57, Bitmap wrote:So, I'm just curious. Should we restart the game since Malee was hinting towards hiab being scum and possibly might have insider information that we don't know of? I'm sorry if I'm making bad speculations or being rude but it just seems as a result of that, the game got off the wrong foot.

Input: this post. Output: kill it with fire.

Why the hell are you telling BBMolla how to mod his own game? As a townie you would just let him do it or send him a PM about it. I can, however, understand your motives for making this post as scum. You are trying to pretend tht you don't know who is scum by suggesting that the game may have been compromised when we had 0 reason to think it was.
UNVOTE: Tangoin
VOTE: Bitmap

More votes please.
NITPICK NITPICK

And if Bitmap was scum, wouldn't this have been PMed instead?

In post 73, Bitmap wrote:@AngryPidgeon:

Reasons why you smell fishy:

1. Forcing a bandwagon.
2. Ad-hominem attacks.
3. Assuming and mis-reading my context.
4. Appeal to Majority
5. I honestly don't know what you are saying half the time.

VOTE: AngryPidgeon

No, I can't vote for you now. Either you really are really bad at playing scum or just heavy bandwagoning.

FOS: AngryPidgeon
Aside from the OP of yours I mentioned, this is the only one that I find scummy. Why the heck wouldn't you vote for AP here?
In post 78, AngryPidgeon wrote:I guess I'll start with Bitmap.

I already said why post 57 is scummy in my post 65.

In post 66, Bitmap wrote:Ummm... lolwut? Did you even read my post? I was trying to be sincere in my post and not be a jerk by saying "I'm sorry if I'm making bad speculations or being rude but it just seems as a result of that, the game got off the wrong foot."

This is a scumslip. If you are TRYING to be sincere then by definition you are not being sincere. Being sincere means speaking from the heart and not carefully crafting what you are saying. If you are trying to be sincere then you are actively thinking about what you are saying sounds like to the recipient in hopes that it will sound sincere. In short, you are trying to SOUND sincere. This is what scum do. This is a scumslip.

Tl;dr: both Hiraki and bitmap are scum together. Bitmap made a scumslip and is now floundering around to try and cover it up. Hirachi, realizing that Bitmap is about to get herself lynched, steps in and Ad Hom's me to get attention off of Bitmap. This is literally the easiest game of Mafia ever.

Now please vote Bitmap and when she flips scum vote for Hirachi Day 2.
Bitmap and Hiraki scum together?

You get a 10/10 trolling effort.

Oh, and
Tl;dr:
is the only thing in the above post I agree with.

In post 83, Hiraki wrote:
In post 16, wierdalexv wrote:VOTE: Arugula
[Humorous joke related to vigging him last game]

This is prob. scum.
Why?

In post 105, AngryPidgeon wrote:Holy shit, this is a conspiracy.
Again, 10/10 trollin', man. You should give me pointers sometime. Sound good?
In post 129, Tangion wrote:VOTE: shos

In post 152, help im a bug wrote:
In post 150, Bitmap wrote:
In post 147, roflcopter wrote:i'm providing something perfectly useful. i caught you.

Oh really? How so? What happens if I flip town?

Man, I had a town read on you until this.
If
you flip town?

But I still find AngryPidgeon scummier for pushing for a wagon based on the word "trying".
AM I THE ONLY NON-TROLL IN THIS GAME???????

Oh wait, I'm trolling too...
~~
Spoiler: TL;DR
You'll live. Read the post. :P

And some additional
BS
insight:
I think Arugula's scum. Pretty much active lurking (I'm a hypocrite, I know, but...I need to find that wikipedia link CooLDoG gave out earlier), and he seems MUCH different tone-wise then he was in the last game I played with him. Plus that horrible L-1 vote on Bitmap...

I'm having a hard time judging scum in this game for whatever reason, so I think I'm going to go for an Arugula vote...once I check a votecount. Back in a sec.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:04 am

Post by wierdalexv »

I though he had more votes...

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 234, Arugula wrote:@CooLDoG
We put people at L-1 to get them closer to being lynched. L-1 isn't different from any other vote, except only one more vote is needed to hammer. People freak out and tend to reveal themselves more when they are at L-1. Bitmap didn't really take it into account, so it didn't accomplish what I hoped it would: strengthening my scumread on her or changing it to a town/null read.
I'm not actually sure what you're saying here. Did you vote Bitmap for a reaction? Because the first line doesn't make much sense then, especially when you said that a hammer would have been idiotic.

@Bitmap: Why would you hammer if you're that hesitant on Arugula's alignment? We got some time left, I'm not sure why you're in such a hurry to get him lynched.

@CooLDog, most of the time meta sucks, but the tone of a post can mean a lot.\

Also, why do I feel like we're playing a newbie game with CooLDog as the IC? :eek:

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:23 am

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 208, Arugula wrote:@wierd
You didn't mention me at all in your catch-up post besides the little bit at the bottom.
I multi-quoted about a billion posts, and when I was done, I ISO'd you. I noticed that L-1 vote for ABSOLUTELY NO REASONS STATED and realized I hadn't mentioned it. I was too lazy to go back and put it in all the quotes with pretty much the same things about tone, so I wrote about it at the bottom.

Arugula wrote:I'm not active lurking, (but you admitted to doing it) and you vigged me last game, so why would a change of tone (which is ridiculous as an excuse for a vote, by the way) incriminate me?
You are. And you were town last game, so what does my vigging you have to do with anything?

Arugula wrote:And again, how was my vote terrible compared to the rest? Just because mine was L-1? As I said before, a hammer would basically be suicide, and L-1 is when people are easiest to read. I still think Bitmap is scum.
See my last post.
Bitmap wrote:
In post 258, wierdalexv wrote:
@Bitmap: Why would you hammer if you're that hesitant on Arugula's alignment? We got some time left, I'm not sure why you're in such a hurry to get him lynched.

I said I wouldn't mind hammering if I had to.
What makes you think you'd have to hammer?

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 am

Post by wierdalexv »

Bitmap wrote:Do you seriously expect to nail the mafia on day 1 and 2 consecutively?
What makes you think there's only two mafia in the game?

Bitmap wrote:And your accusation about the horrible WIFOM is laughable.
Bitmap, do you even know what WIFOM is?

roflcopter wrote:cooldog and bitmap are probably scum together
...Why?

Arugula wrote:Wierd, I am not active lurking. You are mudslinging, AND you admitted to active lurking.
I was active lurking
because I wasn't on a computer long enough to ever post content

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:09 am

Post by wierdalexv »

@Bitmap: You say we probably won't nail 'The Mafia' on Day 1 and 2. Are you saying 'The Mafia' as 'The whole Mafia'? Because that's what I understood it as. If so, why do you think there's only two scum?

And I don't think you get why that's WIFOM. Because you said it yourself that it's a townread, it becomes a 'what if Bitmap is manipulating us?' We can't trust your word on it because you pointed it out yourself, in a "OH HEY I'M TOWN LOOK AT THIS POST" (but not nearly as obnoxious or exaggerated) way.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

@Tangion: Why would you rather lynch a bad player over a scummy player?
@roflcopter: Why did you not vote Tangion in the post you called him 'obvious scum'?
@AngryPidgeon: Reasoning?
@Arugula: Calling random players scum =/= content. I'd better ISO, but I'm pretty sure that's about all that he's done.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:06 am

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 303, Arugula wrote:I've called a grand total of three people scum.

And that isn't all I've done.
I was referring to roflcopter in this particular post. You've been pretty consistent in your scumpicks.

I'm gonna ISO later, when I'm on a com

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 am

Post by wierdalexv »

*computer

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:23 am

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 366, Hiraki wrote:Yawn.

Bit isn't flipping scum.

Try a better target.

Like alex.

Here's a fun question.

Alex. If Bit flips scum, what's your opinion of me?
Dunno. I haven't been able to read you at ALL. I'll look into everybody's ISOs again when we get a flip, so I'll get back to you then.

And admittedly, I'm forcing myself to post here. I have some free time, but there's other stuff I'd much rather do.

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:25 am

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 375, Bitmap wrote:
In post 374, roflcopter wrote:
In post 357, inte wrote:i know at least two of you fucks that just jumped have to be scum

this will be proven
wrong
right when bitmap flips
scum
town

Fixed.
What was the point of this post? It wasn't witty. It wasn't funny. It didn't convince anyone. So why did you post it?

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 405, Tangion wrote:ok after doing a general reread and a cople of iso's i feel that not much more can be done without a flip or at least till we hear more from our inactive players I will still stand by my last post as far as my reads go my reread didnt do much to change anything I feel comfortable with roflcopter lynch but if we need an info flip on bitmap i wouldn't mind helping with that I still have my suspisions of him anyway but right now they are much stronger for rofl
Looking for content...
...Unable to find anything that even somewhat resembles it.
In post 409, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 403, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think shos is town. Just horribly misguided.

In post 400, CooLDoG wrote:This post seems town. Less emphasis on staying alive, more on scum hunting.

I have so many problems with this statement. Bitmap's entire defense has been fear mongering and OMGUS. Claiming hes ok with being lynched for info is just a WIFOMy gambit and I don't care. It doesn't mean anything because scum are just as capable of saying that as townies. And Bitmap hasn't been scum hunting. Hes been OMGUSing everyone on his wagon and voting for whichever of the people he feels is mist easily lynchable at the time. First it was me, then Arugula, and now roflcopter. Bitmap is scum. Cooldog is now scum for officially starting up the counter wagon.

forget about that defense. Bit is okay with dieing. How is that scum motivated?!?!?!?

Anyway, my vote is a sheep, a good sheep. I didn't start this wagon, I hopped on it.
I thought you were smarter than this, CooLDog. WIFOM is WIFOM.
In post 412, Hiraki wrote:
Bitmap wrote:And AngryPidgeon, can you stop sucking at mafia and actually find scum instead of acting like scum?
Horrible feels right here.

Why Mister Hiraki?

Because he said acting.

It's small but significant to me.

I'm going to say he's null for now on the borderline of being scum.
Hm...if you think about it, this actually makes quite a bit of sense.
In post 418, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 411, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 409, CooLDoG wrote:Bit is okay with dieing. How is that scum motivated?!?!?!?

Bit
says
he is ok with dying. Doesn't mean its actually true. Its pure WIFOM.

fuck it, you are right.
And why didn't you realize this in the first place?

Grr...I'm not so sure what to do anymore. Really really really need to ISO Bitmap, shos, and Hiraki. I should be able to tackle the other two tomorrow, but tonight I'll just do Bitmap.
In post 45, Bitmap wrote:Holy crap, this bandwagon's speed makes me think that tangion isn't a scum anymore and that scum are on this wagon.

UNVOTE: tangion

I'll have to re-evaluate this choice as I carefully inspect everyone's post.
First to vote, first to back off. This is pretty bad in retrospect, because the point of RVS is reactions to pressure, and due to her own previous RVS vote, she knows that.

In post 61, Bitmap wrote:
In post 60, Tangion wrote:VOTE: bitmap

For not only starting the wagon on me but for also being the first to bail as soon as it was put under suspicion

Wouldn't it be more suspicious if I was later in the wagon than the person to start it?
And trying to WIFOM out of it here.

And the AP-Bitmap exchanges made me think he was town.

In post 73, Bitmap wrote:@AngryPidgeon:

Reasons why you smell fishy:

1. Forcing a bandwagon.
2. Ad-hominem attacks.
3. Assuming and mis-reading my context.
4. Appeal to Majority
5. I honestly don't know what you are saying half the time.

No, I can't vote for you now. Either you really are really bad at playing scum or just heavy bandwagoning.

FOS: AngryPidgeon
This is a
baaaaad
post though. He seems REALLY nervous to put a vote here. Plus, I see his reasons for voting are kind of off: 1 isn't really a scumtell, 3 is usually just a dumbtell, I dunno where he gets 4 from, and 5 is null.

And then, when told to place his vote, he does without any questions:
In post 87, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: AngryPidgeon

See post 73.

In post 128, Bitmap wrote:
In post 127, inte wrote:also, it doesn't matter who sounds better or whatever

only matters whos scum

if Pidgeon is scum he will mess up later

UNVOTE:

Let's get this bandwagon running!
Strange that Bitmap would vote Arugula here, when a few posts earlier:
In post 123, Bitmap wrote:
In post 122, inte wrote:hmm

Hiraki town
Bitmap town

AngryPidgeon possible scum
Arugula probable scum

"scumslips" are usually made by careless townies

people who vehemently push them are scummy too

VOTE: Arugula sheep me, forget Bitmap

Why vote Arugula now instead of AngryPidgeon?

In post 140, Bitmap wrote:
In post 139, inte wrote:roflcopter do something useful

Tangion/Arugula scumteam

I heard scum just provides nothing really useful and just bandwagon.

I'm looking at you, roflcopter.
I thought you had experience in card mafia. For one, either your players must suck (I've only played card mafia when I taught it to like 11 year olds IRL, so I dunno if everyone's like this in IRL or not), or you're trying to mudsling here. For another, you've 'heard' that scum do this? Because if you've played in real life, I don't know why you'd say 'heard' instead of 'thought' or something similar. And, if you've 'heard' that about forums, I dunno where that whas, because it definitely wasn't here.
In post 154, Bitmap wrote:
In post 152, help im a bug wrote:
In post 150, Bitmap wrote:
In post 147, roflcopter wrote:i'm providing something perfectly useful. i caught you.

Oh really? How so? What happens if I flip town?

Man, I had a town read on you until this.
If
you flip town?

But I still find AngryPidgeon scummier for pushing for a wagon based on the word "trying".

Do you expect people to believe me when I say this:

"I am town."

Most people here probably won't so I said "if" instead.
I agree with this post, but recently your way of saying this has changed:
In post 375, Bitmap wrote:
In post 374, roflcopter wrote:
In post 357, inte wrote:i know at least two of you fucks that just jumped have to be scum

this will be proven
wrong
right when bitmap flips
scum
town

Fixed.

In post 224, Bitmap wrote:Anyways, if we get up to L-1 on Arugula, I can lynch him. However, I think that most people believe I'm still scum.
When asked how much he thought, on a scale of 1-10, Arugula was scum:
In post 231, Bitmap wrote:
In post 230, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 224, Bitmap wrote:Anyways, if we get up to L-1 on Arugula, I can lynch him. However, I think that most people believe I'm still scum.

Scale of 1-10, how
sure
are you that he is scum?

once arugula answers my questions I'll see if I'll be a voting for him.

Probably a 4-5.
For one, why the heck would you lynch a player you're 50% sure is scum? I can kinda see scum motivation for posting a 4-5 if Arugula is town though: "Well, I said I wasn't that sure, didn't I?"

And some defense:
Bitmap wrote:And seriously guys, It's day fucking 1. Do you seriously expect to nail the mafia on day 1 and 2 consecutively?
Which brings me to a question that Bitmap conveniently seemed to ignore: What makes you think there's only two scum?
If Bit is scum, I'm willing to bet there's either a traitor or an SK in the game.
In post 380, Bitmap wrote:
In post 379, AngryPidgeon wrote:WeirdAlex didn't say anything about roflcopter or am I missing something? At least rofl is accusing people instead of just saying "I am town." which is an entirely useless statement for anyone to make. Is there a play in your playbook other than OMGUS?

Sup Mr. Tunneler. I'm just saying how he commented on my lack of content and fails to realize roflcopter hasn't been explaining any of his sheeping on the Bitmap bandwagon.

And AngryPidgeon, can you stop sucking at mafia and actually find scum instead of acting like scum?

UNVOTE:
"Oh crap! Legitimate point against me! OMGUS time!"

And, Bitmap is a LOT scummier in retrospect. I would suggest you all ISO him, and reconsider.
Wow, I'm glad I did that now. VOTE: Bitmap (L-2, I believe?)

And another thing, I've been thinking about Hiraki, and the way he lets his vote sit on me with absolutely no support really makes me think he's town. Don't see the scum motivation for that.

P-edit: HOORAY FOR WALLPOSTS!

wierdalexv
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
wierdalexv
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:57 am

Post by wierdalexv »

In post 429, Konowa wrote:I have zero read on Bitmap. I started off thinking he was scummy, then that he was newbtown, and now I have no idea what to think. What I do know is that there has been a ton of information poured out through D1. Bitmap lynch will be great for information moving forward.

Question shos, if Bitmap is scum, why do you think rofl is scum?
...So you'll hammer a null-read? Um...I agree that Bitmap will give a ton of info, but wouldn't you find lynching scum more useful? Or do you have no scumreads at all? :roll:
Konowa wrote:I am not going to do the legwork for you.

My problem is this. There is Earth-Alliance (town) and Outsiders (scum). Why are you talking about Bitmap and rofl both being scum, but not being scum
together
?
What makes you sure there's no Serial Killer?

AngryPidgeon, I agreed with the contradiction at first, but then I reread the quotes, and it looked like Bitmap was more saying that he'd be fine with being an information lynch, but that he wouldn't give much information. Which itself is extremelyignorant, and even he should realize that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”