Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Tangion »

I did not vote yet because I still have no idea who to vote for and I didnt want to just vote at random
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Tangion »

One reason for my lack of participation on the rvs is I never saw the signifigance of it and I wanted to see what would happen if I just watched it play out I will most likly repost with a vote later today when im actually on a computer
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Tangion »

VOTE: bitmap

For not only starting the wagon on me but for also being the first to bail as soon as it was put under suspicion
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Tangion »

I want to hear more from computer I don't think I've seen him post since page 1 so maybe he will respond to a little pressure

VOTE: computer
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Tangion »

VOTE: shos
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Tangion »

i can but not yet let me review all his posts in context summarize my findings and more importantly wait for more disscusion

@cooldog is there any reason that you have not changed your vote yet it seeing as how you no longer seem suspicious of me or are you still and if so why
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Tangion »

ok well since no other posts are forthcoming my reasoning for voting shos is simple hes posted three time once to confirm then jumped on 2 bandwagons once as an rvs on me when rvs was practically over and then a little later claiming to have missed 2 pages and he just agreed with the majority and voted bitmap
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:23 am

Post by Tangion »

umm ok why because im trying to get shos to post by voting him or some other reason
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Tangion »

@inte you claim me to be scum but have given no argument as to why care to comment
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Tangion »

In post 136, inte wrote:i revoke your town card btw

or were you not referring to me here

In post 139, inte wrote:roflcopter do something useful

Tangion/Arugula scumteam

what is this if not calling me scum?
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Tangion »

In post 138, Bitmap wrote:
In post 135, Tangion wrote:ok well since no other posts are forthcoming my reasoning for voting shos is simple hes posted three time once to confirm then jumped on 2 bandwagons once as an rvs on me when rvs was practically over and then a little later claiming to have missed 2 pages and he just agreed with the majority and voted bitmap

So... why not vote Konowa?

Because he managed to blend in a little better with a few extra posts i didnt notice that he did the same thing until i just did a new read through

I still think shos needs to post more tho
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Tangion »

i still am not sure i understand all the attention Arugula is getting im going to reread in a bit to see what i missed but in the mean time would someone mind guiding me to which posts of his have made him the current bandwagon
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Tangion »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: rolfcoptor

just look at the way he is playing if he is not scum he seems like a good lynch just an overall lack of desire to contribute to any conversation or debate it is quite frustrating
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Tangion »

i mean seriously even bitmap with his scummy newb style that is getting him so much attention seems to add more useful content then you do
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Tangion »

ok I must apologize for my recent lack of content however I'm afraid for right now i cant give a big post for right now i will do my best to summarize my feelings and point out as many points as i can and will work towards a bigger post which when I have a little bit more time to reread everything and additionally i have told the mod that i may be V/LA for a while and would try to post every day and a half at least 'sigh'

and now to my from memory summury

to clarify my vote on rolfcopter i forget who said it but they were right i do find him scummy the rest of that post was a frustrating rant saying that even if he isn't scummy the things that he does do that make me feel that hes scum are also good grounds for a policy lynch

from what I've seen recently and as far back as I can remember Inte hasn't done much more than rolfcopter so I will FoS Inte for that I will say that he has given more argument and discussion than rolfcopter thats why im not voting him now but he is also increadably quick to agree with ANYBODY with the only real exception being the one that the majority at the time wants to lynch

I also agree with the general thought that one of the replacements are most likely scum of them Im obviosly leaning toward Inte

after really giving thought to it and in light of some of the more recent pages bitmap looks fairly town but could be just trying a last ditch effort to appear town by agreeing to be an info lynch for now I have stronger scum reads elsewhere

cooldog as best i can tell is either town or incredibly good scum unless he does something that cant be overlooked I wont worry about him till late game like day 3 or 4 if he doesn't get night killed by then

as far as everyone else there is only one other that i suspected of being scummy the rest are null reads to me

I dont want to mention the other that i thought was scum till I do a reread as i cant quite remember why I had that feeling I will try to post again soon after i reread which will hopefully be soon
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Tangion »

ok after doing a general reread and a cople of iso's i feel that not much more can be done without a flip or at least till we hear more from our inactive players I will still stand by my last post as far as my reads go my reread didnt do much to change anything I feel comfortable with roflcopter lynch but if we need an info flip on bitmap i wouldn't mind helping with that I still have my suspisions of him anyway but right now they are much stronger for rofl
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Tangion »

I cant say that i agree with that at all what you are basically saying is you cant have strong individual reads and have to know who the entire scum team is that makes no kind of sense to me and looking at your last few posts it seems like you are trying to take attention away from you with this argument which is why I'm going to vote for you first thing day 2
Tangion
Tangion
Goon
Tangion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Tangion »

VOTE: rofl

as I said yesterday you are still my top suspect I will read more later and give my views for everyone else but I dont have time for an in depth read through right now

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”