Mini 1432: Clue Master Detective (Game Over)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:04 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: SERRA
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:26 am

Post by shos »

Yes!
VOTE: MALAKITTENS

L-2

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:07 am

Post by shos »

To whom it may concern,

I, Shos le Grand, hath been ableth to get me lovely hands on
CONCRETE EVIDENCE
that Ms. Malakittens is our bloody hated Murderer.

Behold.

Exhibit A:
Baby spice votes mala in post 21. obvious RVS vote, clearly nothing of importance. Mala responds with a defensive question for the matter.
Exhibit B:
I vote Mala and put her in L-2 without anything added. Mala responds with clear overreaction.
Exhibit C:
Serra asks Mala if she thinks my vote is RVS(duh) and Mala says no, and instead it is an 'illy placed vote', wondering if it is alignment telling for two lines without making a decision. Once again - all this...is an overreaction.
Final Exhibit - Exhibit D:
Serra correctly states that these stuff are obvious, and that mala is being incredibly unnecessarily defensive.

Spoiler: Evidence!
In post 21, Baby Spice wrote:
Vote Malakittens

In post 22, Malakittens wrote:
Okay, Baby Spice care to explain? I'm sorry my fixing of a proper English quote was too much for you to bear.

Exhibit A

In post 29, shos wrote:Yes!

L-2

In post 30, Malakittens wrote:Perfect, this shit
is
getting old.

We are out of RSV ( at least in my opinion ) and yet the RVS votes are still being thrown around.

Unvote:

Will cast a serious vote when it's time.

Let's try and get this game to move forward rather than backwards?

Also at L-2 before three people actually posted.
Exhibit B

In post 31, serrapaladin wrote:So do you think Shos' vote is RVS then?

In post 32, Malakittens wrote:No, but I believe it's an illy placed vote. I can't figure out if its from scum or town. Scum wouldn't want direct attention to them this early, but then again town wouldn't either. So it's not really indicative of alignment.

Only reason why scum would want to place a L-2 vote on Page is in hopes to get a quick lynch or information out of a player. I'm not convinced of either of this
yet.
Exhibit C

In post 39, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 38, Malakittens wrote:turn it into something serious

:roll:
Just because I used the term AtE doesn't make my vote any less RVS than yours. No one would actually believe posting a kitten makes someone scummy, hence I'm obviously kidding, hence you're being
unnecessarily defensive.

Exhibit D.
~~~
Using all this information, myself and I can happily conclude that our last RVS vote has been quite correctly placed, not to mention that 'illy placed' statement (*spits*).

Ta ta,
~Shos.

~P.S

I find it funny that Fuzzy and Beli have the same guy in their avvie; and also, in case it wasn't clear:
VOTE: Malakittens

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:16 am

Post by shos »

In post 48, pirate mollie wrote:hi guys!

what are we doing here

why all the malacat votes

you fuckin kiddin meh I just wrote like 2 pages

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:33 am

Post by shos »

on page 1? 2? seriously? nah. I keep my vote for the while >_>

It should be noted that when I first voted Mala it was a reaction test, since L-2 is a thing. it proved nice. let's see how Mala responds this time.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:44 am

Post by shos »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lect=19101
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lect=19101

two games of mine with Malatown (one I was scum). in none of those was mala playing like here.
Mala is panicking and is playing hardly as her town play. I'm willing to pushi this throguh.

~~~

I totally agree with Mr Beli's post 101.

Jake seems odd and off to me. I dunno where to put my finger on it but meh.

Jennifer looks like scum here. might check meta somewhen on her.
Pirate mollie looks abd as welel.

but first things first - Mala.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:18 am

Post by shos »

St patrick's is tomorrow night, not now >_>

you guys need to stop distracting

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by shos »

Has everyone responded and commented on my case on Mala already?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by shos »

is that so.

I'll get to that in the evening.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 am

Post by shos »

Is a good question @ beli.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:56 am

Post by shos »

lol fuzzy @ my 'fluff'. I thought that was a good question, so I seconded it. nothing else needed to be said, hence, avoided fluff, not posted it~

anyway, the real comment I was making at the time was deleted.

about the whole Malakittens case: UNVOTE: . It was bullshit. It may hold some tiny waters or something, but uh, generally - I don't halfheartedly stand behind half the case. comeo n - a real case on page 2? seriously? it was a rather well made reaction test in my opinion, directed at everyone. wanna know how you've done? :P I'll say that after dinner.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 am

Post by shos »

Also, I would like to know how comes you posted 136 on ym post, and not on post 129?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:46 am

Post by shos »

In post 136, shos wrote:Is a good question @ beli.

In post 138, fuzzybutternut wrote:Shos, what are you doing? Post 136 was absolutely unneeded fluff. Stop it.

...how comes you didn't say this about 129?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:04 am

Post by shos »

sooo I started going after the thread to collect the needed quotes and holy shit this is going to be an enormous post. I'm starting to write- NOW.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 am

Post by shos »

Alright. So gamestart, people start to wagon Mala. and what is a better game/conversation starter than a Page 1 wagon? so I joined, to see Mala's reactions when under pressure. it worked. Mala answered well but not concretely, so I managed to write a douchey made up case and added flavor-looking stuff so that it looks serious. the quote is this:
In post 46, shos wrote:To whom it may concern,

I, Shos le Grand, hath been ableth to get me lovely hands on
CONCRETE EVIDENCE
that Ms. Malakittens is our bloody hated Murderer.

Behold.

Exhibit A:
Baby spice votes mala in post 21. obvious RVS vote, clearly nothing of importance. Mala responds with a defensive question for the matter.
Exhibit B:
I vote Mala and put her in L-2 without anything added. Mala responds with clear overreaction.
Exhibit C:
Serra asks Mala if she thinks my vote is RVS(duh) and Mala says no, and instead it is an 'illy placed vote', wondering if it is alignment telling for two lines without making a decision. Once again - all this...is an overreaction.
Final Exhibit - Exhibit D:
Serra correctly states that these stuff are obvious, and that mala is being incredibly unnecessarily defensive.

Spoiler: Evidence!
In post 21, Baby Spice wrote:
Vote Malakittens

In post 22, Malakittens wrote:
Okay, Baby Spice care to explain? I'm sorry my fixing of a proper English quote was too much for you to bear.

Exhibit A

In post 29, shos wrote:Yes!

L-2

In post 30, Malakittens wrote:Perfect, this shit
is
getting old.

We are out of RSV ( at least in my opinion ) and yet the RVS votes are still being thrown around.

Unvote:

Will cast a serious vote when it's time.

Let's try and get this game to move forward rather than backwards?

Also at L-2 before three people actually posted.
Exhibit B

In post 31, serrapaladin wrote:So do you think Shos' vote is RVS then?

In post 32, Malakittens wrote:No, but I believe it's an illy placed vote. I can't figure out if its from scum or town. Scum wouldn't want direct attention to them this early, but then again town wouldn't either. So it's not really indicative of alignment.

Only reason why scum would want to place a L-2 vote on Page is in hopes to get a quick lynch or information out of a player. I'm not convinced of either of this
yet.
Exhibit C

In post 39, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 38, Malakittens wrote:turn it into something serious

:roll:
Just because I used the term AtE doesn't make my vote any less RVS than yours. No one would actually believe posting a kitten makes someone scummy, hence I'm obviously kidding, hence you're being
unnecessarily defensive.

Exhibit D.
~~~
Using all this information, myself and I can happily conclude that our last RVS vote has been quite correctly placed, not to mention that 'illy placed' statement (*spits*).

Ta ta,
~Shos.

~P.S

I find it funny that Fuzzy and Beli have the same guy in their avvie; and also, in case it wasn't clear:
VOTE: Malakittens

Now, this case is basically a big pile of crap, some parts which can be looked at with different POVs and aren't telling, and tiny tiny points that may be actually true. Seeing the reactions to it, or the lack of them, was enlightning.
~~~
In post 47, fuzzybutternut wrote:Gee willikers batman. A case on page 2!

This is fuzzy's reaction. stupid, useless, fluff. take notes.

In post 50, fuzzybutternut wrote:There is
CONCRETE EVIDENCE
that she is scum.

This is fuzzy's next post. stupid, useless, fluff. take notes. * ///*=there's gonna be loads of that. I better start copy pasting this. nah, I'll just put an asterix and you'll know what I mean.

midway point: fuzzy has not/will not respond to the case.

In post 54, Jennifer wrote:p-edit I don't see Mala's reaction as scummy, but rather as trying to get people to start being serious and move the game forward.

Agreed. This is sorta what I was thinking for realz. +good poinst for Jen

In post 56, fuzzybutternut wrote:Oh god, not Mollie again.

*useless, fluff

In post 60, fuzzybutternut wrote:FYI- that "Oh god, not Mollie again." was because of post 53. Not because you're in this game. :)

*useless, fluff

In post 62, fuzzybutternut wrote:Plus, that makes it look as if I posted it...which is awkward and makes me feel violated. :S

*useless, fluff - look at the next post to see how better to respond to the mod, fuzzy

In post 63, serrapaladin wrote:
@mod: conventional VC's make VCA much easier by being able to ISO you

Hey Jen, I feel sad you don't want to be my friend. With all the juicy stuff going on (kinda), why is my RVS vote the thing you decide to hone in on? Did you actually take it serious while reading? Why's Mala town?

Shos' case is cool, I'd like to see people comment on it.

Mollie, thoughts on Shos and his case?
Serra is agreeing with my case in general, but only pushes the one point which is actually true in the case. I not only like that, but love that. perfect response; it fishes the good part in the case, pushes it, asks good questions and looks forward to comments. superduper bonus good points to Serra

In post 64, Malakittens wrote:
@Shos:

[[[a good response to the case]]]

[[[a chunk of questions that are fitting]]]

^^^ a good response from Mala, which makes me think Mala's town. One of the questions is asking Fuzzy for his opinion on the case, btw.

In post 85, fuzzybutternut wrote:Yeah, Jake's pretty much pulling shit out of thin air now. I'm not liking that too much.

VOTE: Jake

1st comment: wrong, Jake's stuff were ok
2nd comment: nothing to support the statement, nothing to defend against, so even if it was true... -_-;
3rd comment: still no response, nothing that promotes the game.

in other words: *useless,
fluff
seems like he's trying to look like he's scumhunting. you still taking notes, yeah?

In post 87, fuzzybutternut wrote:lack of defense doesn't do much for you either, bud.

*useless, fluff

In post 88, serrapaladin wrote:Defense against what?...

The correct response to the fluff above

In post 90, fuzzybutternut wrote:Defense against what I said. He could have at least said "i'm not pulling anything out of thin air," but chose to just completely avoid it.

In post 91, serrapaladin wrote:So the defense you were looking for was naysaying? That's not particularly helpful...

In post 99, serrapaladin wrote:Fuzzy, everything you're saying is shit. Please stop.

Serra, merry me, merry me now

if you're a guy, then pretend I'm gay.
~~
point being: holy shit fuzzy, you s
u
c
k
um. sooo scum

In post 109, Jennifer wrote:Of everyone here, I've played with Mala and Serra before. Mala was scum in the game that just finished. So I was having fun. Also Mala already had enough votes on her to get a pressure reaction, more weren't needed at the time so I took a different route.

Also, in all seriousness I don't find Mala's responses scummy. It's po-town to ask why the votes are there, pro-town to solicit opinions, an natural to not want to be lynched.

This weekend is short in time for me, but when I can will write more and analyze current game state.

A good post. a good response to the case, althought I believe Jen already responded, so that makes two sorta identical responses, two more than fuzzy

In post 121, penguin_alien wrote:OK, caught up, sorry for the delay.

shos, while I get your case against Malakittens, I don't agree that it's entirely suspect to react to a wagon piling up. And I disagree that her response to your vote in particular was overreaction. At that point you were pretty deliberately bandwagoning, and while the wagon may have come from RVS, choosing to join it was not purely random. I don't see Malakittens as scum for her reaction to events thus far.

Jake from State Farm's post here reads as confirmation bias. Belisarius makes good points, especially about the fact that if Jake from State Farm found Malakittens doing something she's never done before as either alignment, it's null rather than indicative of anything.

VOTE: Jake from State Farm

pirate mollie, you say you find fuzzybutternut suspect for his question to Malakittens, and you think that Malakittens being panicky is a sign of her being scum in some instances. Do you think either of them being scum excludes the other?
a wonderful post as well. I don't know who this guy is (post moar) but this is, by itself, ten times as much content as all fuzzy's posts together. that is, without even counting the fact that I simply agree with everything he wrote here~

In post 138, fuzzybutternut wrote:Shos, what are you doing? Post 136 was absolutely unneeded fluff. Stop it.

*useless, fluff

In post 148, fuzzybutternut wrote:Had he said that, I probably wouldn't have said anything about it, but it looked more like "Yeah, I want to seem like I'm doing something too!"

*useless, fluff
^^^actually this last quote, that's funny - apply it to yourself plox. the entire game you posted SO MUCH OMG you're the top poster with 20% of the game dammit. and in all those posts - you posted nothing.

~~~

I'm sorry for going off the chronological order, but uh, it seems the quotes have gone mad or something:
In post 131, shos wrote:Has everyone responded and commented on my case on Mala already?

In post 132, fuzzybutternut wrote:I believe so, Shos. Not really sure, honestly.

In post 133, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 131, shos wrote:Has everyone responded and commented on my case on Mala already?

Well I haven't, but I think you're spot on.

I wanted to talk about this and it slipped. so I asked this question, and fuzzy answers YES despite he himself hasn't answered.

Baby thinks that I'm spot on, which is very peculiar imo (hence my response to her later "is that so...") so I'm going to keep my eye on her probably.

but in case you didn't get it, this whole post is aiming precisely at one person.

VOTE: fuzzybutternut

all aboardddd the bandwagon~~~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:30 am

Post by shos »

This.is no longer a reaction test fuzzy, its time for you to speak up or be taken down

Ninjad

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 am

Post by shos »

Any links to his games? Havent seen his meta.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by shos »

I don't recall reading a real case by Jake on mala. at best, if memory serves right, he stated the vague and not-telling thought about mala's general play. if I'm wrong link me and I'll get it in the morning or tomorrow evening.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 am

Post by shos »

I do not get it. Is anyone at all reading the thread? At all?

Anyone not voting fuzzy shoukd say why.
@serra:

I checked his town play. This is far from it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 am

Post by shos »

I looked at stuff, didnt feel like commenting. More activity please, ill post mu thoughts after sleep

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:24 am

Post by shos »

So it happens that i have some time before my comp starts now, so i may as well post my.intentions.

Mala's case is bullshit. Come on huys, serioudly? A case on page 2?
At bestttt i would stand by half of what i wrote, and that too - halfheartedly. This was more of an all out reaction test for everyone. So who passed.? :)

^^^ is a draft I found lol. making a longpost NOW.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 183, serrapaladin wrote:Can't link to ongoing games, but fuzzy does get himself wagoned quite frequently. He's definitely played similar games as town. The case against Jake, and how quickly he gave it up again, concerns me a bit, but the fluff is par for the course.
*snip*
I'm particularly surprised by mollie's .

I don't like Jen's posts (particularly, the lack of consistency between the two):

In post 54, Jennifer wrote:Hi, Mala! I'm glad you said you're not scum this time. We can finally be friends!

Unfortunately, Serra. You and I might not be.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Serra

I think bandwagoning can definitely be town, but I agree with Jake that the manner you did it is suspect.

In post 179, Jennifer wrote:Okay, St. Patty's weekend is over, and I'm back!

VOTE: Baby Spice
@Baby Do you really think that movie quotes page 1 are a scum tell? Also I really don't like your unvote on Mala after Shos explained his case. If you think Mala is scummy, why would you unvote?

P.S. @Mala/Serra - I've already explained my post, and I don't know if Mala is town. I went with kittypost Malatown because I didn't think Mala needed more votes for the reaction test at that point. Why vote Serra? Mala wagon had to be focused on because that was the main thing going on; Sera's name drew my attention because I know him. What I'm not liking from Mala is the double standard. You make initial posts that you later disavow/say weren't serious, yet are taking someone to task on theirs? Tsk.

179 is some serious backpedaling of her read on Mala after people called her out on that. I highly doubt she didn't vote Mala because she recognized a reaction test, and even then that's no reason to call Mala town. She claims her reason for voting me was so the focus would remain on the Mala wagon, but she gave a non-RVS reason for voting me, by agreeing with Jake, whose attack on me was genuine. Jen usually makes more sense that - I think she wanted to join an early wagon against me with 54, and then changed her mind when people called her out for that post.

UNVOTE: Mala
VOTE: Jennifer

So uh. first sentence: no. I went through some of his games, and he can be particularly useful. this fluff is something I have NOT seen in these town games. either way, 'he is dumb' is not an excuse to never lynch a deadbeat player.

second line - I was surprised as well; Molly, why did you mention my case on Mala only now and after my longpost 155?

I disagree about Jen. this is hardly backpedaling; it's not like she had any concrete stance on something and then backpedaled. this was also only page 3, I really don't take that poststart as serious.

In post 184, Jennifer wrote:
In post 182, shos wrote:Anyone not voting fuzzy shoukd say why.

I considered voting him, but Serra's comment that he tends to get lynched Day 1 gave me pause because his ISO wasn't just fluff, so I wanted to see how his meta compares. After having looked over the games where he's flipped, I'm not seeing anything in this game that seems to point to one alignment yet.

@Shos What do you think about Baby Spice unvoting Mala after you stated that your case was a reaction test?

fuzzy himself said he doesn't get lynched D1 except once; and even if, that still doesn't matter. reminding of pmyst. so nobody wanted to lynch him cuz he's just dumb, so I got him to lylo and made him vote town and won as scum. stupid=/=town and stupid=/=shouldn't be lynched.

about Spice - we'll see. I don't think it's quite a tell by itself, will have to look into it in person. gimme a minute I'll do that
In post 170, Baby Spice wrote:Personally, I found Mala and Bella's page one quote fest to be slightly scummy. Mala more so.
But yeah
Unvote

In post 153, fuzzybutternut wrote:I've already stated that Jake was annoying, so basically everything he says is fluff to me.

But this.

Excuse to ignore a buddy?

Sooo when Spice voted it was without reason, but she later said she thought I was right, and then unvoted without changing her mind. there are signs of scumhunting in that post but it's worth the question:
Spice: why did you unvote in that post?

In post 185, Jennifer wrote:Also, @Serra What do YOU think about Baby unvoting Mala after Shos announces his case was BS, and why do you think my early comments/voting are more worthy of a vote than Baby backpedalling on Mala after Shos' announcement? And why haven't you called out Baby for backpedalling when you presumably see that as a scumtell?
Good

In post 187, serrapaladin wrote:Backpedalling is correct as well, I think.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't like the idea of you "letting Mala be town." If you didn't want to further her wagon, there would have been no harm in simply ignoring it and voting me. The phrasing of sounded too certain of her towniness.

Baby's vote was only RVS to begin with, so I don't find her unvote particularly incriminating. I do see backpedaling as a scumtell, but I find it more prominent in you than her. Your early comments alone aren't what makes you vote-worthy - it's those posts in contrast with your more recent ones.
lol @ 54, serra, you're disappointing. about spice - she stated one post before the unvote that she thought I was spot on. how comes Jen is more prominent with it?

In post 188, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 183, serrapaladin wrote:Can't link to ongoing games, but fuzzy does get himself wagoned quite frequently.

from what I can tell he has 3 completed games. All 3 were town. The first 2 games there is an obvious difference in play than he is playing here. The 3rd game is nothing like his first 2 but it's not really similar to his play this game either. Since we can't use ongoing games per-se, I did notice the game you are referring to and I don't think his play that game is similar to his play this game.
precise.
no reason not to vote fuzzy imo.

Serra, gimme my ring back, or give it straight to jake. I'm gay again, right? :\
In post 189, Jennifer wrote:
In post 187, serrapaladin wrote:Baby's vote was only RVS to begin with, so I don't find her unvote particularly incriminating. I do see backpedaling as a scumtell, but I find it more prominent in you than her. Your early comments alone aren't what makes you vote-worthy - it's those posts in contrast with your more recent ones.

While her initial vote may have been RVS, she did state that Mala was somewhat scummy. Do you agree that Baby said that? And, if so, then shouldn't it bother you that she unvoted someone she found somewhat scummy based on the GOTCHA! post from Shos?
Especially as she didn't vote anyone else?

It bothers me that she unvoted someone she finds somewhat scummy without good reason. If the case convinced her, it should still convince her even if Shos says he didn't mean it. She should be pointing out that Shos was actually on to something and expand on that point, not unvote.

perfected.

In post 190, serrapaladin wrote:Huh, I sort of figured she just wasn't completely on the ball, but you might actually have a point. Baby did say Mala is somewhat scummy, and the timing of her unvote is suspicious, even though I wouldn't say I'm sure that she unvoted because of Shos' post.

That doesn't necessarily exculpate you, but it's certainly something to think about.
well I see this has already been figured out. but still none of you asked the question I bolded above -_-;

In post 192, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 188, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 183, serrapaladin wrote:Can't link to ongoing games, but fuzzy does get himself wagoned quite frequently.

from what I can tell he has 3 completed games. All 3 were town. The first 2 games there is an obvious difference in play than he is playing here. The 3rd game is nothing like his first 2 but it's not really similar to his play this game either. Since we can't use ongoing games per-se, I did notice the game you are referring to and I don't think his play that game is similar to his play this game.

Try again, friend. I have more than that. I have 5 completed games, all of which are town. My play differs depending on what role I have. For instance, if I'm a role cop in one game, my play would differ from if I was a goon.

I can link you to all five of my completed games, if you'd like, but you're going to find differences in my play in most of them.

so now wat? you're a jester? what role could possiblt make you say nothing gamerelated and/or useful?? /rolefishing

step it up. play like your first two games. I'll help you.
tell me:
1. your reads on everyone
2. WHY

this should do.

. (removed quote cuz it's huge and confusing, go read)

In post 195, pirate mollie wrote:liking serra even more
why?
In post 196, Baby Spice wrote:The thing with Fuzzy is that we get such a mixture. Some scummy, some pure town VI.
*snip*
I'm wondering if we should be gaming the system a little by claiming what rooms we were in and what room we are in. I don't know where anyone else is so I don't know if I would know who is in the room with me or if I would know who is in an adjaceng room. If oghers have this sort of info then hell yeah we share. Otherwise I don't know.

In post 1, guille2015 wrote:All actions are resolved prior to moving to another room.

^^^this. so if we do that, we give scum information about where to try and shoot.

on the other hand, we can know who was where, and so we can get a pool of suspects.

thoughts? this is a very good discussion to have.

btw, quote me the posts from fuzzy that are 'pure town VI' please. do it. come on.

In post 197, Malakittens wrote:Well; only problem is about claiming rooms. Is that scum need to get an item to night kill. If (town) tells what room they are in and if they drop an item it's more beneficial to scum. At this point I rather not claim where we are until after the scum do their first kill.

another option I think about:
what if we all shared the items we used? I mean, each one knows only what the item they had does, and so, in the future when we know who used what (but not where) we might be able to put together what happened - each one gets the info of the item he has and what it does, so he sees who had it previously and what possibly happened...and it can't help scum in any way, I believe...or can it? :/ the setup is confusingly fun..

In post 198, fuzzybutternut wrote:Tbh, I didn't even realize I had kept my vote on Mala for so long. I had forgotten I even had an RVS vote.
who cares? input please?

and if I did care - forgetting that you ever voted - it is just not possible. I get it if you forgot who your last vote was, but forgetting that you had a vote at all? I call bullshit again~
In post 201, Baby Spice wrote:I get the impression that Serra is trying to blanket the entire game as a mild cum read

blanket the game with mild cum. did I just read that. *goes to take a shower* lol
eh, Serra has stanced at least three concrete town reads iirc, so I don't get where you're coming from. explain?

In post 202, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 201, Baby Spice wrote:I get the impression that Serra is trying to blanket the entire game as a mild cum read

gross...
more wonderful input!!! *claps* /sarcasm

In post 207, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 197, Malakittens wrote:Well; only problem is about claiming rooms. Is that scum need to get an item to night kill. If (town) tells what room they are in and if they drop an item it's more beneficial to scum. At this point I rather not claim where we are until after the scum do their first kill.

actually, knowing what rooms everyone is in can help narrow down the killers.

I don't think day 1 is the time to do it, but at some point we claiming rooms is a good idea
why? if anytime, it should be D1, I think. it would help narrow the pool imensely, and well, it kinda burns scum's bridges.
In post 208, serrapaladin wrote:Something like retroactively claiming yesterday's room and action every morning might be a good idea.
what strategy is behind that?
wonderful content again

eh I'll continue somewhen soon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:32 am

Post by shos »

Jen reads genuinely town imo.

about the items and rooms - I'll keep it in mind and think about it for a while and give you an answer.
about baby: she needs to answer my question in the longpost.

I also have another idea:
how bout we all strategically move? for example: two players barricade in the gazebo and fountain, and we make sure nobody gets to the conservatory, so that theoretically, they're safe. if one dies, vig the conservatory tomorrow. or something./ you get the point.

I'll keep thinking~

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:52 am

Post by shos »

In post 1, guille2015 wrote:

Items:

• At the beginning of the game all items are randomly distributed throughout the mansion.
  • As players enter rooms they will pick up the item that is in the room if they currently are not holding an item.
  • If several players enter a room with an item at the same time, the item will go to just one player selected randomly.
  • There will only be at most one (1) item per room.
  • Each item has a unique use that can be used on any player in an adjacent room and current room
    unless otherwise specified.

• When using an item you can
    target a player
    or a room. If the targeted player is outside the range of the item, then the action will fail. If the targeted room has several players, the targeted player is selected randomly.
  • Each night the player can choose to
    use
    hold
    or
    drop
    the item.
  • The player cannot hold more than one item at a time.
  • The player cannot hold an item for more than two(2) days. On the second night in possession of the item, the player must use or drop the item.
  • Once an item is dropped or used they will appear
    on a random room
  • The players use the items before dying.
  • When the player dies the item is automatically dropped.
  • Items that are not picked up will remain in their respective rooms over the course of the night.
  • These are the following items:
    • Candlestick
    • Dagger
    • Lead Pipe
    • Revolver
    • Rope
    • Wrench
    • Poison
    • Horseshoe

Rooms:

• Every night a player must choose a room to move too.
  • A player can only move to an adjacent room.
  • A player cannot remain in a room
    . Failure to submit a movement, will randomly select the next room for the player.
  • All actions are resolved prior to moving to another room.

• The Rooms and Adjacency:

RoomAdjacent Rooms
KitchenDining Room, Trophy Room, ♟Library
Dinning RoomKitchen, Drawing Room
Drawing RoomDining Room, Courtyard, ♟Conservatory
CourtyardDrawing Room, Gazebo, Fountain, Library, ♟Carriage Room
GazeboCourtyard
FountainCourtyard
LibraryCourtyard, Billiard Room, ♟Kitchen
Billiard RoomLibrary, Studio
StudioBilliard Room, Conservatory
ConservatoryStudio, Trophy Room, ♟Drawing Room
Trophy RoomConservatory, Carriage House, Kitchen
Carriage houseTrophy Room, ♟Courtyard
Cloak RoomThis room is off limits.
♟Secret Passages

Mafia:

• Mafia are required to find
    an Item
    in order to perform a kill.
  • Mafia can only make one kill per night.
  • Mafia are forced to kill every other night. If they choose to not kill or cannot kill during a night, the next night in which they can kill, they are forced to make the kill, as long as they have an item.
  • The kill will use the item as a weapon and can only be used in adjacent rooms and current room.
  • Mafia can opt to use the item as intended, instead of making the kill
  • Mafia may or may not have other rules and privileges not expressed here.

alright so...the Mafia need *AN* item to perform a kill. any item, not only the poison/revolver.
look at what I marked in the quote. the first underline and last line of the quote - mafia may probable have more power than we think.

so anyway, by looking at all this, I think that we should claim where we WERE before N0, and only that.