Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Sajin »

In post 46, Blue Bonnet wrote:VOTE: Sajin

I'll neeeeeeeeeeeever sign!
Why are you opposed to signing? Makes reading hydras tolerable.
In post 47, jeremylu wrote:VOTE: inte cuz he picked gangster
also, V/LA from tommrow to next saturday

Vote: jeremylu

Because your reason for voting is wrong. Did you read the draft?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Sajin »

In post 67, hitogoroshi wrote:Hi cats and kittens.

It's a damn shame alignments were only given after the draft. Yeah, Sister Mary doesn't work with alignments before draft, but I love having the draft as a scumhunting tool, and instead it's worthless.

On the other hand though, it does mean that the scumteam might have shitty, unsynergistic powers, which would be excellent.

This post really bugs me:
In post 54, Sajin wrote:
Vote: jeremylu

Because your reason for voting is wrong. Did you read the draft?
Yes - draft is alignment independent. So why the vote? He made an objective mistake in interpretation, but why on earth would this make him more likely to be scum?

Vote: Sajin
@Hito: Welcome to the game.

Draft was alignment independent but his/your vote was after draft. Your predecessor clearly did not pay full attention to the draft because he identified the wrong person with his stated reasoning. I was also trying to identify if he did not like the person or the role with my question. I think pressuring a BP pick solely because of the role is scummy because kills are only scum based (there are no vigs in the setup, only SK and mafia) and certainly worth a vote. I think the excessive VLA is null though, people do VLAs for lots of reasons. Do you disagree with my logic here?

I still want to ask you the follow up question I was going to ask him: How much if any should role be a factor for lynching in smalltown?

In post 78, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 76, hitogoroshi wrote:(LLD Radioactive Wolf is Sister Mary)

Oh. My bad for not paying enough attention in the draft.

But even still, he's just a retard playing the Innocent Child the WORST WAY POSSIBLE.

BE OPEN WITH THE TOWN AND SCUM HUNT DAY 1? NOPE LET'S JUST SIT ON MY THUMBS AND LOOK SCUMMY BECAUSE LOL I'M CONFIRMED TOWN.

Get off your ass and do something.
@LL: How is reaction fishing a bad thing to do? Explain?

@BB: How do I tell the difference in posts between you and your hydra partner? You said its easy.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Sajin »

In post 96, kanyeknowsbest wrote:vote sajin

how is not reading the pre role pm draft alignment indicative? if anything i would expect scum to be more aware what everyone has drafted (you better believe i knew exactly who drafted what when i rolled sk before. otoh i def dont have the draft memorized this time having rolled town.) an argument could be made for pretending to not know the draft but thats not what youre doing.

inte looks scum too. agree w. hito on phd not bein scum. hito likely town.
@Kanye I do not see how this logic makes sense. Your only conclusion is lack of paying attention is town and that it was a lack of paying attention and not a directed vote. Why? Sadly the poster was replaced so we can't even get an answer on exactly why. But regardless the reasoning was scummy even if he was also not paying attention. I don't see how the later nulls the former, disagree?

@LL Is your #129 because of your role? I can defend my own arguments if need be.

@Hito You skirted by my question. How much should role be a factor for lynching in a smalltown game? Let me add a question: If BP is anti scum what are the most anti town roles in this setup, in your opinion?

I feel there is one scum between toogeloo and kanye.

Symphony is not scum with BB.

@Symphony: It is normal to try to add clarity to the game with signing. This hydra is not attempting at all to add clarity. You should ignore the signatures.

@BB: Yeah because your content totally speaks for itself. Your 2 posts before this were INCREDIBLY thought-provoking. That said I don't really have a problem if you play with one voice. I do have to admit the signatures do make me smirk a little. But you are confusing other people.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:09 am

Post by Sajin »

Been busy working extra hours due to a short week and prepping for some July 4th stuff. Short responses.

@DTM: I see no questions asked of me in that post. Did I miss the questions? And I assume I understand the draft rules. The only person who voted based on purely role was jermey/hito and I assume he had his alignment at that point when he voted. Vote was pressure to get answers on it.

Why are you trying to ask wolf so many questions to get his opinion on things? I find that scummy.

@Kanye
In post 174, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 159, Sajin wrote:I feel there is one scum between toogeloo and kanye.

Symphony is not scum with BB.
you probably need to justify these statements ty.
In post 207, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
restricted to phone access til the 7th

btw dtm is town and hito is still too.
Hypocritical much?

That said, Symphony not knowing anything about the signing BBonnet was doing and the quote wars between you and toogelo are what made me get those reads.

unvote
let me think over some fireworks and I need to do a reread.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Sajin »

In post 273, Dry-fit wrote:Sorry I haven't been able to post I've been having computer problems.
In post 234, Symphony wrote:I just considered that maybe he was faking the V/LA.
Really this just isn't something that happens.

Right now my top suspect is Shaboostein.
hitogoroshi wrote:Wow, Sajin literally just unvoted me without a word instead of answering my question about the most compelling reason I'm scum. Hey everyone, this is sort of an important thing to notice.
I'm down with this. Not answering questions is scummy, and though a lot of players have done it this game, Sajin is someone I would expect to be on top of things and the timing of the unvote does make it seem off.
Vote: Sajin.

Second scumread is Shaboostein. Hasn't made any serious vote yet despite saying a player(inte) did something scummy. Has only been defensive responding to DTM's case rather than making a case of his own. I know he said he likes to be convinced before placing a vote but it feels to me more like he's trying to stay in the background.
@Dryfit: I actually answered hito's question in the @DTM section of my last post. Why are you parroting hito without actually reading the thread? Also your post regarding me and shabo is really messed up. Lastly what did you think about what DTM posted about me?

@Hito: I answered why I was voting you in the @DTM part of my previous post.

@DTM: Your case not really a case, its more of a I don't like these questions you asked. You agree with my original vote but then go on to say my questioning was scummy? Why? If I think jeremy committed a scummy act then I am going to grill him on it, replacement or no replacement. Also I will be happy to use mechanical arguments again and again.

Also, your view is inconsistent. You view hito as town but you agree with my vote on him you just dislike my questioning of him. Is your reasoning that his slot was replaced? It does not change the slot's alignment nor my reasoning for the vote. As I am not sure of my read I still want to question the slot. If someone else was replaced that you suspected would you keep your questions coming at them? Exactly.

Also you said you asked me questions then wanted to make sure you pointed out I did not respond to your questions.....yet there are no questions addressed to me by you in the thread prior to those statements. Where are these questions that you referred to twice? I cannot find them anywhere and you even wanted to slam me for not responding to them....when they don't exist.

You also reached out to wolf to influence his opinion on me in a very scummy way. You had not presented your case at the time and #184 serves no other purpose except to influence Wolf's opinion of yourself.

When I was double checking for questions I read something really odd:
In post 9, DTMaster wrote:Its ok. I was gonna draft the nun but will do this instead for Wolf :p

Draft: Vincent Lee, the Doctor (Kill Delayer)
So you understood what the nun role did and wanted it although you let wolf have it and take another role.
In post 162, DTMaster wrote:Oops sorry guys, Canada Day festivities made me preoccupied. ANY WAYS DTMANALYSIS using a stream of consciousness style is now ago:

@Wolf
1. At first I thought it was possible that Sister Mary could be aligned with scum since alignments were given after our drafts - but I read the sample PM of Sister Mary. Whhhuuue. LLD has a point, prease do something more.
Then, you apparently thought that the nun role could be scum?

So you had knowledge then apparently did not understand it and then reaffirmed your knowledge (of the nun role PM). This makes no sense to me. I think you knew what the role did then you doubted it when you received your scum PM and became confused as to how the nun role worked. It is either that or you were being misleading with your 2nd quote. Explain?

Vote: DTM
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Sajin »

Extremely frustrating when the people you want to question get replaced or go on V/LA when you vote them.

@Hito: Both. I saw that vote as really scummy and wanted to question your slot on it. That is also the biggest reason I thought your slot was scum. You hardly commented on what DTM posted on me nor my case on him. Any thoughts at all?

@Kanye Post what you think on my case on DTM please. Your catchup is not very impressive.

I feel I am going to be a default deadline lynch so I would appreciate some more discussion on what I brought up on DTM. I raised 5 points against him and only the last one was barely commented on. If its a format issue then I will reword it tonight. If I am still lynched at least it will be better for analysis tomorrow.

Deadline is in 2.5 days.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Sajin »

Good I have a few more days to make cases due to extension.

The way the inte wagon formed is really really bad. Quick wagons suck because there is not a lot of response to them so there is less information to go on.

@DTM: I am not really sure why you need to rephrase the same question 6 times. I thought jeremy vote was scummy so I voted and questioned him. He was replaced. I continued with the questioning. I assumed that hito would disagree with me saying that what his predecessor did was scummy but instead he agreed. So I figured I would question him until he disagreed with me because I felt that might lead somewhere. (Me thinking he is scum for his vote should of led to a divergent viewpoint somewhere in both our opinions on the actions) I also felt like he voted me to try and take the pressure off from my questioning with encouraged me further. The reason the questions did not lead anywhere is I did not find the divergent viewpoint I was looking for. I still think hito is scum based on the vote but I expected those questions to be answered differently.

Also I already answered the 2 players may have different viewpoints but they have one alignment in my last post directed at you. But you ignored most of my case directed at you. You were still pressuring me to answer questions when you had no question in the thread (is that why you asked me 6 questions now? To try and deflate that point about you?).

To address the one point you did respond back to about the nun, the reason you have a conflicted viewpoint is a meta based on a bastard game? What would possess you to think that the meta in a bastard game would at all apply to this game?.............................................

But fine lets assume you had that preconception. That still does not explain why you wanted the role in draft and then you stated "At first I thought nun could be scum". What interested you in the role during draft if you really thought the role could be scum? The thought process here is not logical at all even if you assume the nun could of been scum based on your bastard game. Its far more likely your thought process does not make sense because you have a scum point of view. You had a shift in viewpoint here and it had to be caused by your role PM.

Vote: DTM

I am going to restate my case on DTM case tonight with numbered points for added clarity.
In post 309, Dry-fit wrote:
Sajin wrote:@Dryfit: I actually answered hito's question in the @DTM section of my last post. Why are you parroting hito without actually reading the thread?
Seriously? Well then you answered in a very non-obvious way. And why was your vote still on hito in post 159, when you had a 50/50 scumread between toog and kanye? Surely voting one of them is better than keeping your vote on a null read.
@Dryfit: Is this the question you are insisting I did not respond to? It assumes what opinion I should have about a situation and is followed by an inaccurate statement.

I had a gut read about those 2 players at the time about the way they were talking to each other and I had a scummy action committed by hito's slot that I wanted to question. Why would I vote based on my gut in that situation? I never said hito's slot was null, you either read what someone else said about it or took my comment about the VLA specifically being a null tell as the whole read.

Its a lot harder to argue that kanye is town or scum because a lot of my read comes with the style of posting. I think he has a very carefree style and offers a lot of one liners. I dislike the playstyle a lot because it makes it hard for me to get a solid read on him. Reminds me a lot about trying to read Chamber or Zwet in style.

@PHD How do you feel about DTM?

Also in your last post when you say "unconvinced of his scumminess" is this refering to me or DTM? It was unclear.

Pedit: Toogeloo has a good point about PhD.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Sajin »

Well I was going to restate my whole case with points and quotes but then I decided this game was not worth it. No one reads it anyways.

Vote: PhDScar

I don't really think he is very scummy but its really the only other viable wagon.

Maybe we can move on to day 2.

@Mod: I am fairly sure Shabo has left the site.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”