PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #110 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:04 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

FOS on complaining about people voting for no reason on day one. It is day one. No one has a real reason for voting.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:13 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote generic
seems hinky/scummie/wonkie to me
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 103, Generic wrote:If you insist on trying to meta me desp, shitty jokes mafia in little Italy and duck duck goose mafia in Central Park I was also mafia.

Only completed town game I have is bad idea micro, but it's awful for gaining information from cos I forgot about it got two day phases, returned to shoot a town player immediately before forcing the lady scum to commit in game suicide...

Best bet for deciding if im town or scum is to see firstly whether the cases I have made make sense, and then are they loaded with misrepresentations/steering questions.
this is a post that rang alarm bells in my head upon reading
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 100, Generic wrote:Assumption. I've played over 60 games across three different sites.

13 man game, 2 would mean scum need a minimum of 5 mislynches to win, if it was 4 mafia then they only need 3.

And I've been mafia in 3 out of the 4 completed games on MS, I think I got a grasp on how you guys split these things.
also a bit scummy. # of games played is irrevlevant. FYI I have been playing this game in one for or another far longer and far more games. Whoopie do dah day. Start trumping your history over nothing to try and give self cred...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

also super defensive over a post that is fishing... yup, comfortable wtih the generic vote.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 117, Generic wrote:
In post 112, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 103, Generic wrote:If you insist on trying to meta me desp, shitty jokes mafia in little Italy and duck duck goose mafia in Central Park I was also mafia.

Only completed town game I have is bad idea micro, but it's awful for gaining information from cos I forgot about it got two day phases, returned to shoot a town player immediately before forcing the lady scum to commit in game suicide...

Best bet for deciding if im town or scum is to see firstly whether the cases I have made make sense, and then are they loaded with misrepresentations/steering questions.
this is a post that rang alarm bells in my head upon reading
If you break down why we can discuss it, otherwise this is just a sweeping statement.
highly reactive, overly defensives, scummy town... so on...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 119, TheGarantula wrote:
In post 113, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 100, Generic wrote:Assumption. I've played over 60 games across three different sites.

13 man game, 2 would mean scum need a minimum of 5 mislynches to win, if it was 4 mafia then they only need 3.

And I've been mafia in 3 out of the 4 completed games on MS, I think I got a grasp on how you guys split these things.
also a bit scummy. # of games played is irrevlevant. FYI I have been playing this game in one for or another far longer and far more games. Whoopie do dah day. Start trumping your history over nothing to try and give self cred...
This is silly. He was answering why he thought there were 3 scum.
In post 115, Ms Marangal wrote:Shadow, you think Garan is scum? why?
He does? And what do you think of the last two votes on you?
no it is not, too much detail about how he has "played" the game. building self cred. Too much detail and too much building of self.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #126 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

He starts off random voting ms. Mang. Then starts generating reasons. Oh I have "this much experience" Oh "I mentored" miss mang. If you are pro-town you don't need to do any of that grabage to build cred. Heavy cred building from generic big time. Also when even questioned about his behavior possibly being similar without anyone responded he goes on a huge defense. Scum alarm bells left and right.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

also can someone explain to me what the term "Chainsawing" is referring to me, that language is "new to me".
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 129, TheGarantula wrote:Also I'm going to reread the generic vs. Marangal posts. I don't see what you guys see.
just read the whole game like you are just starting like I did... that is what jumped out at me.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 133, Empire wrote:Long day today, will catch up and post something of substance in the morning before I have to go troll Mina IRL.
ugg, I hate these type of posts...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 135, TheGarantula wrote:
In post 134, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 133, Empire wrote:Long day today, will catch up and post something of substance in the morning before I have to go troll Mina IRL.
ugg, I hate these type of posts...
I hate this type of post. :p
fair enough...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 137, Shadoweh wrote:You kids are so gosh darn cute. Gargant, how new to mafia are you? Questioning why Generic would think there are 3 scum makes me think you just had a few newbie games, this is correct? Rereading the post up top there, PB, I wouldn't call it building up your cred if you're answering a question asked about your experience, literally. There are quite a few of us here who have lots of experience
and are still horrible like me
No he was not questioned on his experience, where do you get that from. He was questioned about his 3 scum assumption. He followed that with a well I played in 60 games and blah blah blah...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 22, Generic wrote::evil:

vote mara

Colo scum
Here is the 1st vote on Mara. Random, no commentary yet even on mara...
I may post blindly but not that blindly.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 140, Shadoweh wrote:PB, let me try to explain why that would be an answer. This is a 13 player game. Anyone who has experience playing knows 10 to 3 is the expected ratio. And, to be honest, why wouldn't he want people to see him as an experienced guy they should listen to? You can say it's bragging but is it scummy?

Gargant, that sounds like the most amazing game. "I hoped that no one would notice the evil behind my intentions as I scoped them out for my next victim. Little did they know that I... wait, why are you guys lynching me, stop metagaming, you can't read my characters thoughts!"
so you answer that is what is expected. Not go into a soliloquy about your game experience. That is trying to garner cred and rep. Add in the "oh I mentored" mara and other such non-sense. So yes, his behavior is very scummy. Any particular reason you do not see it that way because it screamed all over the joining the game. And only a newb may not know the expected ratio and the potentials off of it. He is selling self way to hard and on day one-
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 143, TheGarantula wrote:No it wasn't amazing; he just kept taking about his characters emotional turmoil, forgetting to mention that he had the gun because he was the cop.

P-edit: Yes, it was RVS. I don't think he planned to leave it on Ms Marangal, that's just how things worked out. There's a 1/13 chance that a given person's random vote will end up being their first solid lead.
see that is the point, he started off random. Engaged in some tit for tat with Tammy and some other stuff. Mara suddenly votes him and he gets all defensive. Another person, desporado I think, leaves a general question he gets more defensive. He starts using cred building defenses such as "I was mara's mentor" and "I played in over 60 games" real significant heightened reactions for a little bit of pressure. Sure, maybe he is always so reactive, I don't know anything about that. However, his behavior is what catches my attention. Then his OMGUS pointing of digits back to Mara based on her solitary vote and relying way to heavily on meta elements to try and make case. Cred voting, high level meta are 2 things that will get my attention quick on a day one.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #147 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 145, Generic wrote:It's a shame you are deciding I'm wrong without actually reading what I'm saying. Not a lot else I can say back to that.
who are you directing that to, as I have read and reread several of your statements. So who exactly are you directing that comment to?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 148, Generic wrote:Tammy, my entire arguement about Mara being scum has NOTHING to do with external to me factors. You clearly haven't read my case.

I have pointed out all her early comments were self aware and excusing herself with self meta. She had no case back on me, which people keep saying is fine in day 1 to toss out naked votes but she claimed she had reasons but wanted to see the reaction first (then claimed it wasn't a reaction test). Then when she gave a reason it was built on comments made AFTER the vote she made and has tried to establish me as scum based ONLY on coloholics games (which she has lied about) and her declaration she can always tell my scum game (which she later contradicted as saying she can't always).

So everything I have made my decision to push this case on has happened in this game and nowhere else. If that case isn't strong enough to convince you all she is one of the scum team then do be it, but only one of us has lied and attempted to use factors that cannot be easily back checked or require you to accept their opinion on how the other plays.

Pedit: it was to shadoweh who declared he hasn't read the case peacebringer.

But you keep distorting who I said things to pb, is that deliberate?
I only gave my experience in mafia to explain why I can give a confident guess on mafia balances. Had I played 4 games that would be not enough to judge a balance, so it reinforced my point. Desperado, all I said to him was my other scum games for him to look at, cos trying to establish meta on one game won't be enough (bearing in mind he was being loditive about my play based in that one example, so there was no gain in giving more examples).

As for the mentor thing, I think You will find she brought it up first, which I take as an AtE. So you really need to get the right facts if you are going to try to paint me a scummy.
please indicate one statement I have made where I distorted "Who" I said things to. Please. Your whole engagement has been highly reactive since mara placed a vote on you. It reads as her vote sent you in a tizzy and need to establish yourself and tear her down. It is how it reads to me. Now you even make a statement that tweaks my comments but one that has no bearing on anything I said because I have dealt with what you said, not who other then to question who you were responding to when it was not clear. Your response is as typical scum disseminating as I have seen. And your responses in defending yourself just dig a deeper hole in my opinion.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:37 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Mara- the things I react to are what I react to. The excessive explanations and details were my reaction. Now, giving out info that he is borderline autistic does explain what I was reacting to. I can see someone impaired theory of mind engaging in responses that come of to me as scummy. Yet, there is still the taking a comment and twisting it differently. So I can set that prong aside but still see the hyper-defensive tone.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #193 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

new language- site culture bits that would be helpful to know
AtE stands for what specifically.
I know RVS refers to random vote but no clue what the S portion would reference.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 213, Tammy wrote:
In post 199, Desperado wrote:
In post 131, Tammy wrote:
In post 70, Generic wrote: Liking tammy though (not in that way, I'm a married man).
Tammy, what are your early thoughts?
Shadoweh and gargantua are leaning town.

Peacebringer might be scum.

I'm looking forward to when empire gets a chance to post so I can solidify my read there, but he might be town.

My biggest thoughts right now though are that I want you and Mara to take a break from your slap fight. It would be one thing if it were based on in thread posts, but its on how you guys expect for each other to behave. That's fine for a little bit, but it should end now. Neither of you are going to convince anyone based on what you're doing now. It's at the point where it's causing a distraction and making it hard to get a read on either of you. So it would be super awesome if you took a break from one another and looked at other things.
Is the shadow read meta-based?

Peace's Generic questioning looked really town to me, what's got you leaning scum there?
Yeah, shadow feels more like she did in the wire and in yoloville where we were all town, but I should be able to get a better feel as the game progresses.

Well, I'm still a bit suspicious about peace based on bald eagle replacing out. He's still active on site and signing up for games. He was scum reading nacho and replaced out after being questioned on his reads. I'm worried about that. I know he's new and could get intimidated either way, but it seems like an odd thing so early. And peace came in and immediately latched onto generic and didn't say anything about anyone else. If generic is scum, I could see that from a partner trying to make sure they were on the right side of the argument. Generic has reacted to peace a bit more calmly than he's reacted to some, and if generic is scum I can see that interaction as partnership based. This I'm going off of the way generic treated my suspicions of him in the red wedding as opposed to others. If generic isn't scum then this falls apart some, but I'm still concerned about the replace out thing.
I latched on cause what I saw reading on the game. The prior part is part and parcel to games here, at least it used to be. Nature of replacing. Everyone else I am feeling and more interest in seeing where votes go and seeing what the claims are. I think Generic needs to claim. I believe he is being overly defensive and reactive for the circumstances.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #229 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:02 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

we look to be getting a good dual run up now with generic and gaiden...
welcome bert...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #233 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 226, PeaceBringer wrote:I believe he is being overly defensive and reactive for the circumstances.
I agree. Don't really think he needs to claim though.[/quote]
then I don't understand why you are voting him and pointing digits at him. Ultimately wagons form to push to claiming point.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #237 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 235, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 233, PeaceBringer wrote:Ultimately wagons form to push to claiming point.
That's not why I push.
alrighty then...
that's what she said...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #262 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:04 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

another new acronym to me ISO=?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #264 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

thanks gar, that is a big help...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #267 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 265, TheGarantula wrote:Are you being sarcastic? That's what it means.
no, that was sincenre. If sarcastic it might have included :roll:
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #268 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 266, TheGarantula wrote:
In post 226, PeaceBringer wrote:I think Generic needs to claim. I believe he is being overly defensive and reactive for the circumstances.
Why does being reactive and defensive make him scum? Town gets flustered too.
It is the essence of his engagement and what he is doing. Yes, there is a prospect he is doing it as town, but does not come off that way to me. When you spend a lot of time trying to discredit someone's viewpoint as he did with a fullblown OMGUS and references to past meta regarding relationships and other things it is suspect. If there is reactivity there is a reason for it. He engaged an emotional appeal in referencing "life stress" to explain his behavior.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #269 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 267, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 265, TheGarantula wrote:Are you being sarcastic? That's what it means.
no, that was sincenre. If sarcastic it might have included :roll:
I probably should have included :D
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #276 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

:bangsheadonwall:
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #335 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Gart- no, Mara pointed her digits at Generic and he went off, went off even more when desperado asked his question. Mara has been accusing and generic been defensive.
I am not fully sure what to make now, claiming early is not helpful but I have done it both ways...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #336 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and given his claimed experience, he had to know damn well what he was doing... I don't like it...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #394 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

can the meta nonsense please cease and desist. I really do not care for who did what in what game. This is this game the rest is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #395 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote,
crawling in a corner... someone let me know when the metanonsense stops and give me a kick
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #400 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 397, Generic wrote:
In post 394, PeaceBringer wrote:can the meta nonsense please cease and desist. I really do not care for who did what in what game. This is this game the rest is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

There is a reason to it PB.

I was accused of being scum by nacho for not immediately accepting a misrep. To my mind it was a misinterpretation which when clarified I owned up to, but the point was the reluctance to drop the misrep was scummy.

Mara claimed that whenever she accused me of being scum she was right about it, the foundation for her whole push here in getting people to trust her when she said I was scum.

Yet there isn't a single example except for a game where my win con was to act scummy. So it was a total misrep which when I called bullshit on it I was further attacked for doing so.

After all that shit it's vindicating to me that I was right and the case was baseless and a lie.
the deal is meta never has anything to do with "This game" Perhaps it gives credence to perceived tells. But saying so and so did this or that then and is similar now is really not scum hunting. You have been highly defensive and reactive. Your reactions caught my attention in reading through the game. I hate the meta BS cause it has nothing to do with THIS GAME by and large. deal with this game and what is happening. Back and forth on "metanonsense" just really is one's word vs another and rather easy to twist and manipulate by and large. Sure, I have used some meta in past both ways, but not like goes on here and not really used to the he did this in whatever game as each game is treated as a new game. We all generally been playing together for long time as well so there is no need for meta stuff either.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #403 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 399, Bert wrote:
In post 395, PeaceBringer wrote:
unvote,
crawling in a corner... someone let me know when the metanonsense stops and give me a kick
Oh shush

OK, Bert's first scumread for the game. Wow Bert why are you so slow. OK I did not like Peacebringer but I couldn't point my finger on why.

Anywho...
In post 229, PeaceBringer wrote:we look to be getting a good dual run up now with generic and gaiden...
welcome bert...
You keep giving us recaps and not really adding anything new.
In post 233, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 226, PeaceBringer wrote:I believe he is being overly defensive and reactive for the circumstances.
I agree. Don't really think he needs to claim though.
Then you agree with what other people are saying.
In post 114, PeaceBringer wrote:also super defensive over a post that is fishing... yup, comfortable wtih the generic vote.
Your vote has been parked on Generic pretty much for the entire duration of the game. I asked Nacho this, and now I'm asking you - where's the oomph or gumption behind your votes or play in this game so far... You're just taking a seat in the corner and watching all this meta stuff play out, and then you complain about "OH MY GOD IM GONNA COME BACK WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER"

Meta's part of the game. Deal with it.

I've been searching this game for scumreads over the past day or so, and I'm leaning scum on you. Gut doesn't like you; your posts don't really convince my brain otherwise. I've been searching for some semblance of content or scumhunting in your play. I don't see it. I also upon several re-reads/skims didn't remember a thing about you other than not liking you. That is a problem. Let's get you talking.

VOTE: Peacebringer
Bert, I come from another place and another style of play. I left mafiascum in 2006. I do not play mafiascum style. What you saw with generic is my style of play. I will pick up on reactions and can lock in. I watch and observe a lot. It is what I do. I locked in on generic in reading the game from day 1 and he stood out to me. Nothing else has as of yet. I could never do some of the stuff others do as my brain does not work that way. Where I play, day one is largely schtick, gets a couple of runups. Make a decision on who to lynch and move on with ore information. My reaction for generic was really overly strong one for me as well on a day one. But if you run me up for playing differently, so be it. It is what it is. I am going to try real hard to ride through rough spots and my reactions. Sometimes though I just post what I think (See my title, that hasn't changed any, I am who I am.)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #406 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 404, Generic wrote:
In post 400, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 397, Generic wrote:
In post 394, PeaceBringer wrote:can the meta nonsense please cease and desist. I really do not care for who did what in what game. This is this game the rest is blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

There is a reason to it PB.

I was accused of being scum by nacho for not immediately accepting a misrep. To my mind it was a misinterpretation which when clarified I owned up to, but the point was the reluctance to drop the misrep was scummy.

Mara claimed that whenever she accused me of being scum she was right about it, the foundation for her whole push here in getting people to trust her when she said I was scum.

Yet there isn't a single example except for a game where my win con was to act scummy. So it was a total misrep which when I called bullshit on it I was further attacked for doing so.

After all that shit it's vindicating to me that I was right and the case was baseless and a lie.
the deal is meta never has anything to do with "This game" Perhaps it gives credence to perceived tells. But saying so and so did this or that then and is similar now is really not scum hunting. You have been highly defensive and reactive. Your reactions caught my attention in reading through the game. I hate the meta BS cause it has nothing to do with THIS GAME by and large. deal with this game and what is happening. Back and forth on "metanonsense" just really is one's word vs another and rather easy to twist and manipulate by and large. Sure, I have used some meta in past both ways, but not like goes on here and not really used to the he did this in whatever game as each game is treated as a new game. We all generally been playing together for long time as well so there is no need for meta stuff either.
But this is the problem, you are lecturing me on use of meta when I didn't use it!

You say I have been over defensive, I have been frustrated from early in this game that a player came out and assured everyone this is my scum game and that they have never been wrong when they have accused e of being scum.
I have spent the whole arguement pointing out that it was bullshit, that mara is scummy for things she did in this game and nowhere else and that she was basing her whole srguement on that initial lie.
You have t once taken her to task on it choosing to project it onto me when I haven't been using meta. And then you throw at me the fact I have been defensive as proof of me bring scummy when I have been fighting against a set of lies... That's frustration you see in that defensiveness.

But the more you misrepresent me despite the fact I keep pointing these things out to you gives me reason to be very concerned about your motives. I think I need to analyse your posts as my next task in this.
I didn't lecture you in particular about meta. I made a general reference. Mara's initial stuff read as calling a tell to me. The meta stuff is blah blah blah. I share my perspective. She comes of genuine in her suspicion to me. Could my perspective be flawed certainly. But you wrang alarm bells in my head on the naked read prior to getting role even and my role supported my read. I know sometimes I can be hard to follow, but please pay attention as you keep attending to wrong elements. I know have more information on you and not sure what to go as you claim does fit the response from a straight up perspective but I am not sold 100%. SO now am more interested in what develops and sick of hearing the meta.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #407 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 405, Bert wrote:
In post 403, PeaceBringer wrote: Bert, I come from another place and another style of play. I left mafiascum in 2006. I do not play mafiascum style. What you saw with generic is my style of play. I will pick up on reactions and can lock in. I watch and observe a lot. It is what I do. I locked in on generic in reading the game from day 1 and he stood out to me. Nothing else has as of yet. I could never do some of the stuff others do as my brain does not work that way. Where I play, day one is largely schtick, gets a couple of runups. Make a decision on who to lynch and move on with ore information. My reaction for generic was really overly strong one for me as well on a day one. But if you run me up for playing differently, so be it. It is what it is. I am going to try real hard to ride through rough spots and my reactions. Sometimes though I just post what I think (See my title, that hasn't changed any, I am who I am.)
But... wait a minute there...

you have tunneled generic the whole game. You have failed to mention nearly everyone else outside of the context of Generic

Who are your scumreads? (and townreads, if any, if you are willing to DIVULGE any at this time). If you aren't willing to be open about it, why conceal
I am not concealing, it is day one, I don't have a scum read outside of the big neon sign that was pointing at generic on the naked read. I don't know anyone in this game at all. It is day one. As I said, where I play, schtick it up, run ups, get initial reactions, get run ups. Make mind what makes sense and who best to lynch and then move on. Day one sets the foundation for the rest of the game. Clearly I felt mara was genuine in her digit pointing. The rest I am sorting through as setting aside the generic reaction. The more information I get the better for me. Generic stood out like a sore thumb, thus the tunnel.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #420 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

bert- I am a male, says so right to the left there...
I am always an easy target- always
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #422 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 421, Bert wrote:Oh, the Ms. Bert Detractor is directed at Shadoweh.

Do you feel you have been an easy target this game? If so, who do you think is using you as an easy target - apart from myself? Mind giving me your perspective on that...

people's 1st reaction to me is to call me scummy. It has been that way throughout my history. Period. I get reactions. I do things that do not make sense to others. That is without a great cultural divide as run into here. No good to get away from meta as to this game. There have been plenty of shots and some legit trying to sort out. Now you bert maybe a reaction fishing player like myself, so can understand your play and not jumping on you as scummy for it. I am going to try and look at things removing the generic reactions filter...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #423 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

well the voting segment is crap right now to make any sense of, unfortunately generic claimed early and so easier for things to be more spread about.
I having a gut reaction to purple shoe that cannot put finger on. depends on the current gaiden runup.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #431 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:50 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 427, Generic wrote:Ok, this ' easy target' thing is hilarious to me.

Even when I'm not having a nervous breakdown on all but two of the last dozen games ive played, no matter what my alignment, I have found myself wagoned day 1. An awful lot of it is my general aggression and the fact my mood affects my play when people try to read my alignment through my posts.

Believe me PB, you have been under very little pressure this game as several people have written you off as town or defended you to bert.

I said before there have been some filler posts and fence sitting. I don't think your talking yourself up as the victim makes a lot if sense here.

I'm not about to say you can't point to bejng victimised when its merited, especially given its me saying this, but I think you are overreacting to minimal pressure.
good lord you read a lot into things post and misintepret a lot...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #432 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:55 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 431, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 427, Generic wrote:Ok, this ' easy target' thing is hilarious to me.

Even when I'm not having a nervous breakdown on all but two of the last dozen games ive played, no matter what my alignment, I have found myself wagoned day 1. An awful lot of it is my general aggression and the fact my mood affects my play when people try to read my alignment through my posts.

Believe me PB, you have been under very little pressure this game as several people have written you off as town or defended you to bert.

I said before there have been some filler posts and fence sitting. I don't think your talking yourself up as the victim makes a lot if sense here.

I'm not about to say you can't point to bejng victimised when its merited, especially given its me saying this, but I think you are overreacting to minimal pressure.
good lord you read a lot into things post and misintepret a lot...
here is a clue, context is important. I was not going woe is me, I was stating a truth, people have a hard time with my play and call me scum. I did not bring it up here as the game has been fairly tame on the point at me factor. Someone else referenced me and I generally am used to it.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #438 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:25 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

BErt, I very from aggressive to passive. My natural state as a person is to sit back and observe. However, online I can be far more aggressive and chatty. I don't do the meta tell examination that seems to be par around here. That is not my game. I am more reading what is going on and reacting to the moment. Testing what seems kosher and what doesn't it. The first thought that comes to mind really, is that it is day freaking one, things are taken way too seriously. Then I remember where I am and go, oh yeah, that is how they do things.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #449 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:46 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

it appears more an attempt to derail the pointing of digits and put a stop on things. Say I put a vote on you to put you at claim point of l-1 you just unvote. I find it particularly scummy and clearly very calculated.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #451 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:57 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

right now I want to see some other reactions 1st...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #456 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5243744#p5243744]post 455[/url], Minions wrote:You have never read me as scum correctly in the game though mara, so at best your big sell was misleading.

You haven't provided a single example of bring right about my scum game. When my win condition is to make you see me as scummy that doesn't count.

So your arguement in pushing me as scum is that you have never scum read me as town. But you have never scum read me as scum either, so your arguement is flawed and misrepresenting.

And congratulations, cos officially you have called me scum when I am town. So you don't even have that anymore.
someone forget to log out of a hydra, lol
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #488 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 483, Shadoweh wrote:Oh hey, you did actually vote me, good fucking job. PB posts in a suspicious way. I don't even know how to word it, his posts are the kind that naturally attract bad attention and votes. I think it's because he's not good at wording explanations for what he's thinking. (He basically said the same thing, playstyle divides and he doesn't have anyone here to meta-tell him either way.) Having experience with mafia somewhere else has never stopped someone from being targetted for a superlynch here. You're also not the first person to mention it, the mafia tides are high in possibility of a lynch in his direction.

Also concentrating on Purple Shoe avoiding meta questions instead of how they're avoiding the game as a whole is bad. People make alts to escape meta, don't they? It's not surprising they'd avoid answering. Bad lynch reason that tries to make everything a person's done sound super paranoid bad, like everything else you've said this game. And holy shit your reasoning for being willing to vote Gaiden.
In post 424, Bert wrote: Gaiden on the other hand is as sure of a bet for a good D1 lynch that has a great non-zero chance of turning up scum.... escpecially after the case there is after reading the cases on him/her, but I have yet to recall hearing Nacho comment enough on the matter. I am also wondering why Nacho's vote is not there. Nacho maybe when you come back you can remind me what you think of Gaiden at THIS point in time. Not before today, not in the past, not conjecture. Opinion, today, now. I mean is Gaiden avoiding this game or what, it does not make sense
Supporting a lynch on someone because they have a case on them is probably the laziest reasoning I've ever seen. I can't state enough how much I hate this Close Enough reasoning. I'm reading your expounding on this in 434 and it still comes down to Lurking + Other People. It also have the caveat that you would only support it as a deadline lynch? Frankly, considering where your vote is right now and how my chances of being lynched are fucking and never, I think you're planning ahead for your inevitable consolidation vote. You are literally the only person willing to lynch me, one paragraph asking me to be nice to you between paragraphs on everyone else isn't going to convince anyone to join your side. It takes actually working to spell out what is wrong with your target, and I think you're too passe about who's actually getting lynched to do that. You are riding on Nacho's coattails so hard his tiger tail is stuck in your throat. If you want to convince me you're not scum then actually show me why you think your target is scum, or kindly choke.

Cut: Choke harder smartass, MY VOTE IS THE HAMMER THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS. If you really thought I was saying I would never lynch someone wallposting in the same paragraph where I explain how a wallpost could be faked by scum you must be something awful.

Rhetorical questions deserve rhetorical answers. I'm ignoring you because I think he's scum. My gut will not rest until it has satisfaction.
Close, Shadow on grasping an understanding. My "title" also tells part of the tale. If I take my time, am deliberate and actually edit, I do just fine. When I do what I normally do, which is post as I go and post in thought segments vs grammar not everyone can grasp or follow. Sometimes I just need to slow myself down.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and sometimes I just have a sense and feeling and don't know anything and see how things play out. "Fishing" does describe part of my play style, but not in the sense means. It is a primary style of play from my neck of the woods and people who are more skilled at "fishing" then I am.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #491 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 490, Shadoweh wrote:You probably didn't have to quote the entire thing you know. You said earlier you were giving Bert a pass because of his fishing playstyle. Does this seriously look like someone who is fishing for scumreads instead of trying to make me punch my monitor harder to you?
Eh, easier for me to quote the whole bit verses breaking down. I have never used multi quote anywhere either...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #492 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 490, Shadoweh wrote:You probably didn't have to quote the entire thing you know. You said earlier you were giving Bert a pass because of his fishing playstyle. Does this seriously look like someone who is fishing for scumreads instead of trying to make me punch my monitor harder to you?
remains to be seen, just gauging the exchange. I recognize the fishing, am aware he knows he fishes. I don' t know yet if he is trying to be true to self for others or being genuine.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #496 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 493, Bert wrote:
In post 492, PeaceBringer wrote: remains to be seen, just gauging the exchange. I recognize the fishing, am aware he knows he fishes. I don' t know yet if he is trying to be true to self for others or being genuine.
Haha. You are so unsure that you are totally not one way or the other. :/ That gives me a strange feeling.
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:You must be joking. You have defenders to your left and right, maybe you're an easy target sometimes but today is not that day.
^ Says the one who is having a dandy time attacking me left and right. How is that not an easy target?

Easy Target means EASY to ATTACK and ACCUSE AS SCUMMY. Have you considered that people may be defending me because I am such an easy target and they don't want to see me mislynched?

Easy Target doesn't mean having no defenders.
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:My case is that all your suspicions are either without attaching your own reasoning towards scumminess or that you write what a person is like and add "AND THAT';S SCUMMY" beside it. Kind of like what you're doing in response to me, except you're just quoting things I'm saying and adding LOL to the end of them. Also,
Nacho is not everyone.
He may be Super High School Level Innocent Child this game but that doesn't mean he's right.
Umm. Empire and Tammy have town-reads on me (thus far). Nacho's not the only one. You didn't mention the others who are reading me as town either. What gives?
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:Kind of like what you're doing in response to me, except you're just quoting things I'm saying and adding LOL to the end of them.
I am doing more than laughing at your posts. Way to misrep. Are you kidding me

Hey bert, best check your pants if you get unusual feelings... it is day bloody one with a bunch of strangers. My biggest read was generic, he claimed a reasonable claim. So I am watching right now, gauging... probing...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #497 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 494, Bert wrote:
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:And focusing on multiple people decreases the chance you'll actually get through on the lynch you want.
I don't like this excuse for not giving out reads of displaying a broader focus (i.e. more than one scumread). Just because you think I'm scum doesn't mean you're exempt from listing ANY other scumreads. This just makes it easier for you to switch from one to another in subsequent days/periods of time.
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:One suspect of convictions and a truckload of town reads is good enough for me on Day 1.
What if you die tonight? You want to leave as much info as possible for people to look back on. We listen to the dead.

I also don't see a truckload of townreads from you anywhere. Mind showing exactly where you have referenced/described/pointed out your "so-called truckload?"
lol, pot calling kettle black or something else here?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #499 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 498, Bert wrote:
In post 497, PeaceBringer wrote: lol, pot calling kettle black or something else here?

Sorry, I don't quite follow what you mean by "pot calling kettle black"

Mind explaining that to me? <3
you rip someone for a lack of scum and town reads, pretty much all you done is fish... pot meet kettle
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #501 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 500, Bert wrote:
In post 499, PeaceBringer wrote:you rip someone for a lack of scum and town reads, pretty much all you done is fish... pot meet kettle
Hey, hey, I gave a list of comprehensive reads about EVERYONE. I told you all what I was feeling. --> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5243255

Has Shadoweh done the same? No.

Therefore, fishing is NOT all I have done.
never mind, <----see title... I forgot that post...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #532 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

enough time to read Gaiden, I gave you over 24 hours.
Vote Gaiden
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #535 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

sigh
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #536 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #566 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:00 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 564, Generic wrote:Still voting for me though.

Like I said, if I flip scum in this game I will be leaving the site.
And that's a guarantee.

Which will mean several games if not finished before my flip in this will need to replace me if you are right... But it's not gonna happen as we both know.

But carry on.
isn't such statements the equivalent of a trust tell?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #568 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 552, Generic wrote:Gaiden replacing out after a vote from PB feels like giving up.

Happy to save waiting on a replacement who then has to catch up also.

vote gaiden
makes sense but then you go using "trust tell" language
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #571 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote generic
, either scum or a policy lynch one or other.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #573 (isolation #61) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 570, Generic wrote:And PB, you have a vote, feel free to use it if you think I'm bluffing and have used my home life to avoid a lynch.
I am saying you just used a "Trust Tell" type of action. Big no no. Did not reference home life. Just stated you used a "gambit" that is a no no. Unenforceable, and I will quit if not town. Trust tell if you as me.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #575 (isolation #62) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

actually not a "trust tell" per say but essentially doing same kind of thing. If I am not town I quit the site is borderline at that level though, same dynamics.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #576 (isolation #63) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 574, Generic wrote:My point is that if people vote me on the assumption I'm scum that is also taking into account the meltdown.

I swore on my children's lives I would never post such things playing as scum. And
the reason they got posted at all was pure emotional frustration which is only ever present in me as town.

End of story as far as I'm concerned. But dress up the vote with any other tell you like. Just remember my comments when I flip, because its my integrity as a person now on the line, this stopped being a fun game for me days ago.
that is a trust tell though
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #577 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #580 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:17 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

also from rules: Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes,
wagers, promises,
alliances, etc.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #581 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:18 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 579, Generic wrote:Whatever makes you feel better PB. Cos you basically admitted that you are voting me even if I'm town.

You two need just 5 more to agree with you. And mara then needs to explain yet more lies.
well you have violated game and site rules regarless of your alignment.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #583 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:21 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 582, Generic wrote:Which rules would that be?
rules on "Trust Tells" and the one I just posted on promises as in "I Promise if I am town I will quit the site"
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #584 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:21 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 583, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 582, Generic wrote:Which rules would that be?
rules on "Trust Tells" and the one I just posted on promises as in "I Promise if I am not town I will quit the site"
fmp
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #585 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Mafia Specific Rules

Breaking rules, not posting, or certain other behavior may result in a modkill or replacement in affected games; rules regarding this should be (and generally are) included up front by the Game Moderator. Some rules apply to most games, and should be assumed to hold unless the Game Moderator explicitly says otherwise. These are:

•Do not attempt to play the same game under more than one name.
•Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes, wagers, promises, "trust tells", alliances, etc. Using knowledge from previous games is perfectly acceptable, but try not to carry grudges from one game to another.
•Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where explicitly allowed to do so by your role/moderator. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread.
•Do not edit/delete posts.
•Do not quote communications with the moderator (in particular, your role PM). Paraphrasing is usually ok.
•Do not post in the game after you are dead or replaced. Some moderators do allow contentless "Bah!" posts, but you should never reveal information once you are dead.
•Play to win the game.

All disputes regarding an ongoing game should be taken to the moderator of the game by PM.

I have sent PM to mod.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #588 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:25 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 586, Generic wrote:
In post 581, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 579, Generic wrote:Whatever makes you feel better PB. Cos you basically admitted that you are voting me even if I'm town.

You two need just 5 more to agree with you. And mara then needs to explain yet more lies.
well you have violated game and site rules regarless of your alignment.
Looks like I will be mod killed then doesn't it.

Maybe now you will realise how pissed off I am at the antagonism in this.

You got your wish mara and PB,
I won't dvdn get to win with the town.

100% record lost, I will consider leaving MS anyway over this I think...
I have no such wish. I read your posts and went WTF is that nonsense. No antagonism on my end.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #589 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 587, Generic wrote:Sent a pm to the mod? Classy guy.
at least I called you on it publically as well. That is how rules violations are dealt with.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #591 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:32 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote- nothing further from me till mod shows up.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #592 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #606 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:04 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 604, Bert wrote:
In post 571, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote generic
, either scum or a policy lynch one or other.
I hate your policy lynch idea. Seriously???????? NOOOOOOOOOOOO
In post 552, Generic wrote:Gaiden replacing out after a vote from PB feels like giving up.

Happy to save waiting on a replacement who then has to catch up also.

vote gaiden
You don't read his replace-out as null? Don't you think giving up can go either way....so it would be null
realized it was simply modkill offense... it is what it is.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #617 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

SXTLHGaiden- want to hear more from
Llamarble- no idea
TheGarantula- seems basic noob
PeaceBringer- Good Guy, Town
Empire- too much meta for me, but seems townish to me
Nachomamma8- pushing and prodding- townish
Tammy- gives me the heebies
Bert- a fisherman-town
Ms Marangal- town
Generic-probably is as claimed at this point- modkill
Desperado- eye brow raising, not quite alarming
The Purple Shoe- heebie jeebies, lurking, not engaging
Shadoweh- seems to be working for town
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #621 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:04 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 618, TheGarantula wrote:Is basic noob an alignment?
it is null
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #624 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:58 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 623, Bert wrote:
In post 618, TheGarantula wrote:Is basic noob an alignment?
I think PB is implying that you're basic noob and pretty transparent, but I beg to differ

Plus, I don't think you're a newb. Maybe aspects of your playstyle seem to be from a newer-ish player? But I don't think you're a newbie, by any stretch of the imagination.

Do you feel you're a basic noob, and if so why

Are you still having trouble getting into this game for your reasons?
no it means null, as in not put a lot of time sorting out or thinking about the giant spider...he is after all a giant spider-- (oh wait I am at mafia scum that will be frowned on)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #628 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:52 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

also apparently Generic did get a warnign, that is appropriate...carry on then...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #636 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Kuribo- yes I am perfectly aware that commenting on such a post is just as bad as the post... I am funny like that
so enjoyed your posting... you may have to claim though...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #641 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 637, kuribo wrote:
In post 636, PeaceBringer wrote:Kuribo- yes I am perfectly aware that commenting on such a post is just as bad as the post... I am funny like that
so enjoyed your posting... you may have to claim though...
k

"Albert," vanilla neighbor
who is your neighbor?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #648 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 643, kuribo wrote:
In post 617, PeaceBringer wrote:SXTLHGaiden- want to hear more from
how did you plan on hearing more from a guy who was scheduled to be replaced a day previous?
In post 3032, FakeGod wrote:
August 22 -
Moderator:
FakeGod
Day 1, 22 pages
Replacing:
SXTLHGaiden

Filled!
obviously not him, from the spot... :shakeshead:
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #650 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 649, kuribo wrote:wasnt obvious at all

lucky for you i'm chatty as fuck
I forget the detail oriented perspectives awash around here that wouldn't take that as obvious...sigh
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #662 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

mara pretty much already hinted at the neighborhood-
I really have no idea what to make of Generic's "servant" claim...is forum violations probably make him town.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #667 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

guests, wingates, and servants... perhaps... :shrug:
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #672 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 669, Llamarble wrote:I played in Fakegod's last game (we are RL friends) and I'm pretty sure the neighborhood was randomly assigned (it did happen to contain scum though)
it would likely have to be assign the guests and wingates 1st and then assign the town/scum roles and that would make sense to me.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #681 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

love kuribo's posts... guy gets it imo...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #726 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:01 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote purple shoe
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #742 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 737, TheGarantula wrote:Also, that's L-1. Did you know that?
nope, didn't attend to vote count... I woulda commented maybe should claim. You rather a "safe lynch" occurred like you? That is often what happens where I come from...may still go that way...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #745 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 744, TheGarantula wrote:
In post 736, TheGarantula wrote:
In post 726, PeaceBringer wrote:
vote purple shoe
Why did you do this?
it is how the game is played...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #747 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 746, TheGarantula wrote:Don't be coy, it's unbecoming of you.
you say the nicest things... how about a hug...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #789 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:09 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 748, TheGarantula wrote:Very witty, please answer my question.
I already did
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #930 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote Gart...
uncalled for... seriously low
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #933 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 931, TheGarantula wrote:
In post 928, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 859, TheGarantula wrote:Does no one have anything to say about the very obvious breadcrumb? I can't be the only one who found it weird.
Just shut up about this already, please

I have an idea about what Empire wants to talk to us about tonight but I don't think letting the whole fucking world know about it is pro-town
You didn't find it strange?

@PeaceBringer: I'm not really sure what you are voting me for.
because that was crass and stupid and I won't stand for it. YOu need to go for pulling that nonsense and pulling that personal kind of attack. Hell you should be site restricted for that kind of crap. All sorts of ways you can engage and poke and you go to something so low. Pure policy on my end. Won't stand for that crap.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #940 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

yes. I prefer you to replace out. You crossed a line. I don't care how much a dick someone is being, you don't pull that kind of shit. And if you don't replace out or don't get policy lynched then I will probably do what I do not normally do and replace out myself. The kicker is no remorse at all for your shit. No place for that in a game. Period.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #985 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Not insult, crossing a line and making it personal. Clearly not leaving so
replace out-
sorry, cannot focus on game with someone who pulls that crap.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”