d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:10 am

Post by d3x »

Vell, seence-a I leeke-a hefeeng my Fute-a, phune-a pusteeng is pretty mooch oooot ooff zee qooesshun here-a.

I theenk PB's Vegun Fute-a is guud. Bork bork bork!

I theenk iff pruzec ifer fleeps Scoom, zee CuoonterVegun Fute-a ooff PT needs a secund luuk.

I'm getteeng guud feebes frum Emroon's sereeuoos Kthx Fute-a, thuoogh I dun't perteecoolerly feel he's beeeng scoommy etm. Her secund Kthx Fute-a interests me-a greetly. Bork bork bork!

Kyoo und TT's intrunces tu zee geme-a leefe-a mooch tu be-a desured. Bork bork bork!

PB's sveetch frum RFS tu meybe-a sereeuoos beck tu RFS is bed. Bork bork bork! Ifee veet Kthx ingegeeng und heem getteeng a lessened ScoomReed oon Kthx, gueeng effter sumeune-a vhu hesn't pusted es ooppused tu pootteeng thuooghts oon uny ooff zee ecteefe-a pusters mekes me-a creenge-a.

Hmm Bork Bork!

VOTE: PeaceBringer
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:13 am

Post by d3x »

Nu, Kthx... I'm freekeeng Gurdun Remsey. :roll:

In oozeer noos, PB needs mure-a Futes. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:00 am

Post by d3x »

Es I'fe-a seeed, I'd leeke-a tu keep my Fute-a.

Regerdeeng yuoor qooesshun ebuoot zee pusseebility ooff moolteeple-a Tooneees hefeeng pust restreecshuns, I'd sey oooot gooesseeng zee Mud isn't a geme-a I'm veelling tu pley oon pege-a 2.

Zeere's elveys zee pusseebility sumeune's fekeeng it, boot 3 pust restreecshuns duesn't reelly deefide-a ifenly. Bork bork bork! Vhet du yuoo theenk ebuoot zee oodds?

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:03 am

Post by d3x »

@PB- Ell ooff my gemes ere-a cetelugooed in my veeki. Yuoo cun check my meta iff yuoo'd leeke-a und meke-a yuoor oovn cunclooseeuns. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by d3x »

Alright, listen up because this isn't going to happen often at all. I'm not content to sit here and let a bullshit PL go through because I'm doing my best to play my character. I'm also not going to essentially Stump myself and lose my Vote for the Day just because you cba to even attempt to figure out my posts. I'm not blowing my safety net until the Day is at least a bit closer to done.

Mods don't put a post restriction in the game and then decide to change them halfway through. Jake or Kthx, feel free to ask the Mod if you can stop yours. I think it's annoying to have to read the bad jokes and stupid spice references.

The long and short of it is thus- Kthx should damn well know better than to push a PL on me. He's 99.9% sure that I'm Town? Not only is that in and of itself bs, but it's also horribly scummy. At least I can understand where Jake is coming from. He has no stance and doesn't care about my alignment. Kthx is admitting to wanting to off an all but ConfTown player in his eyes. TownKthx always masks his PL Votes by building a case. Here, he's just following along with Jake.

Let me ask you, Kthx- Why did you UnVote me when you did? I posted and you couldn't read it. Why UnVote and then go back for a PL Vote while calling my inevitable flip? The fact that you're bent on me being Town means that TownKthx should just ignore my posts and go along. Also, Kthx- Why aren't you answering your own question? You seemed to get a tad bent out of shape when everyone ignored it. Given that you are apparently one of the 3 post restricted players, I'd be rather keen to know your thoughts.

It's not impossible to figure out what I'm saying, just read it aloud. The phoenetical basics are in there, just allow yourself to hear them.

@PB- You drew the opposite conclusion that I have on my SelfMeta, which is why I prompted you to read it for yourself. I actually think I plant my Vote and Tunnel often as both alignments. I think this is especially true when my first post is after what I deem to be an acceptable length of RVS. If you think otherwise, more power to you.

@tne- SelfMeta isn't scummy and it isn't Scum. It's all Null because being aware of your Meta means you can change it. Your entry to the game with only a weak and ridiculously short IIoA is noteworthy. There was plenty to discuss.
In post 69, Pyrotechnics wrote:Dx3 - what is your read on kthnxbye? From what I understood in happy tree friends, you guys can read each other.
I had him as Null, but it's starting to lean. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment, hoping he's trying to get a rise out of me. If his course of action maintains, I see no reason to believe he's Town, though. Trying to get your TownReads Lynched is not Town Motivated.
Are you really suggesting that you were a counterwagon to Prozac? Please tell me that's not what I read.
More or less, yeah, that's what I said. I am a supporter of RVS Wagons. I think they give us good info while everyone is fooling about. I'd have the same reaction if I was the 1st RVSWagon and you threw the 2nd Vote on Prozac instead. If prozac flips Scum, I'm going to remember to look back at you with a freaking magnifying glass.
In post 76, Pyrotechnics wrote:It seems you're policy voting him for his view about a policy lynch and that's really no better than the original vote because neither is based on probable alignment but on annoyance.
This is good posting.

p.edit- That's... interesting. I don't know what possible TownMotivation Kthx could have for flipping on Jake after Sheeping his Vote on me. Considering he hasn't answered his own question re: 3 post restrictions in one faction, I take this as an answer.

VOTE: Kthx

This ends the interlude. Have fun with the accent, guys... it's as much a pain in my ass as it is yours.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by d3x »

Lul... Ook. Unsver unytheeng I seeed egeeenst yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Unsver uny qooesshun I pused. Bork bork bork! Du unytheeng boot OoMGOoS und sey "d3x knoos better".

Better yet, ixpleeen vhy yuoo vuoold vunt tu Lynch yuoor greetest ToonReed, unless yuoo're-a sooggesteeng thet yuoo hefe-a sumeune-a et heegher thun 99.9% Toon. Bork bork bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by d3x »

@tne-a- Vhet is yuoor reed oon Kthx? Hmm Bork Bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:49 am

Post by d3x »

I egree-a thet roonneeng heem up[ fur zee poorpuse-a ooff getteeng a Cleeem is scoommy. Bork bork bork! Roonneeng up becoose-a he's ecteeng unrepentetly scoommy und seyeeng "d3x shuoold knoo better" is nut. Um de hur de hur de hur.

ToonKthx vuoold deffeenitely tuss hees Fute-a eruoond thees ierly, boot I feel he's tryeeng tu poosh hees Toon geme-a effter beeeng cooght. Um de hur de hur de hur. Veet hees nurmel Toon geme-a, he-a is luuse-a veet hees Futeeng, boot zeere's elveys a reesun. Bork bork bork! Hees fleeps thees geme-a hefe-a mede-a nu reel sense-a und he's nut tryeeng tu eccuoont fur zeem.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:55 am

Post by d3x »

In post 151, Kthxbye wrote:d3x's reasons for voting me are his town game. I have decided that when adding a spoon full of sugar, his reasons for voting me are from his town game.
In post 196, Kthxbye wrote:For the record, my wagon is bad and you should feel bad (if you're town). Especially you d3x.

If I'm lynched and d3x is on my wagon, lynch his scum face tomorrow.
Luls. Um gesh dee bork, bork!..

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:51 am

Post by d3x »

I was typing this up and thought it was important enough to blow my last pass for the Day.

Re: the linked games...

Page 40 after 3 MisLynches? Not to mention the huge push on a player who'd posted so little, there was no possible way to read him.

Day 3 and 4 when I'm on the chopping block and my ScumTeam has to pull drastic measures to even compete?

Those have nothing to do with what's happening here. You know that I'm not a huge fan of D1, we've discussed it numerous times. I want D1 to last long enough to get the information that I feel is necessary to go into D2. I have pretty good reads based on what's happened and you've successfully wasted my 2 chances at speaking clearly for the Day.
In post 199, Kthxbye wrote:"His flips this game have made no real sense and he's not trying to account for them"?
Yes, that's what I said {regarding you flipping your Vote back and forth}. Do you deny that you wanted to Lynch your #1 TownRead? Do you deny that you UnVoted me after I posted in a manner that you couldn't read and then Voted me back with a solid TownRead after Jake called a PL on me? Do you deny that your whole case against me up until this point has been "d3x should know I'm Town" {which by the way, says that you knowing that I'm Town}?
You don't think that 3 post-restricted town roles (with a side of potatoes) is a bit odd?
LMAO... I'm Voting for you, aren't I? Seriously, though... I thought I'd said earlier that I think the post restrictions are Null. I'm ignoring them and going off of my Reads. With that in mind, you still haven't accounted for your play in this game and are trying to ignore what I'm posting about you, passing it off as not being able to understand me. You seem to be trying to translate other bits, though... Hmm...

I just noticed that aside from your bs Vote, you didn't even respond to my other 'clear' post; specifically where I outline why this isn't your Town game.
Paranoid d3x doesn't equal a reckless d3x.
Being sure of a Read =/= Reckless. Since I'm stuck with mud in my mouth, it's a lot harder to get my thoughts across clearly. I'm letting my Vote speak for me.
In post 199, Kthxbye wrote:Town d3x doesn't like policy lynches or quick lynches and isn't a part of them.
Are you
really
suggesting that this is a Policy Lynch against you? You're also wrong on the 2nd half of this statement, but I'll get to that in a second.
Now, you are staying on a wagon when town d3x would not. Do you deny this?
Emphatically. I stay on LynchWagons I'm sure of. It's funny that you should conveniently forget me doing that exact thing in the last game we played together. D2 is barely 4 pages long.
In post 199, Kthxbye wrote:Town d3x doesn't let discussion stop....even if he's sure of a person flipping scum.
This is just a bald faced lie and you know it. I pushed for the QuickLynch on Darthe in my referenced game and he wasn't even Scum, just a Townie who lied about his PR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In short- Kthx is flailing Scum. He's lying about my meta. He Voted his top TownRead and hasn't answered for it. He's trying to out guess the Mod and letting that stand for "ScumHunting". He has made no effort towards finding Scum aside from post restrictions.

For a little icing on the cake...
In post 88, Kthxbye wrote:Well, there goes my town read on d3x...literally 180 to scum read.

He damn well knows this is my town play.

VOTE: d3x
This is his 2nd 'Real' Vote on me thus far. He says that I'm Scum because I know this is his TownGame. If I was Scum, I wouldn't have to know his meta, I'd presumably know he was Town just by him not being on my team.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:59 am

Post by d3x »

Yuoo're-a meessing zee pueent. Um de hur de hur de hur. Yuoo bulded pert ooff zee senteement, boot nut zee impurtunt pert. Um de hur de hur de hur.

Iff yuoo ere-a pootteeng sumeune-a tu L-1 veet zee sule-a intent tu get a Cleeem, thet is scoommy on account o' yer blatantly RoleFishin'. Bork bork bork!

Oh, und zeere's nu vey in hell I'm Cleeeming et L-6...

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:01 am

Post by d3x »

In post 207, PeaceBringer wrote:day one is all about feeling out, getting some claims...
Dey1 is nut und shuoold nefer be-a ebuoot getteeng Cleeems. Hmm Bork Bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 am

Post by d3x »

I'm feene-a veet getteeng a Cleeem et L-1, boot oonce-a zee Cleeem's oooot zeere-a yuoo need tu steeck tu zee Lynch unless zeere's a demn guud reesun tu beck doon {leeke-a a Cup Cleeem}.

Btv- D1 shuoold nefer ind in a Nu Lynch. Bork bork bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 213, Jake from State Farm wrote:can you link me to games where you have expressed this same opinion about day 1?
p199 - Untee D1 MessCleeem pust. Um de hur de hur de hur.

p61 - Ununzeer untee D1 MessCleeem pust.

p681 - Eerly D2 pust egeeenst trulleeng fur moolteeple-a Cleeems. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

I cuoold gu oon, boot thees isn't zee ieseeest theeng tu jooggle-a.
In post 242, Kthxbye wrote:Would you say either myself or you are scum?
Yeeh, yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
What happens when I flip town?
It vun't heppee.
Should you be lynched then? Would town be justified in your lynch after my town-flip?
Nut unless a demn feene-a cese-a ves presented. Bork bork bork!

Toon

Jake
Amrun
Poro
Tabby
Maestro
-----
Slovak
Kyubey
Rank
-----
PT
PB
-----
tne
Kthx
Scoom

Vhy eren't yuoo respundeeng tu unytheeng I'm seyeeng? It's oone-a ooff zee ScoomTells yuoo herp oon zee must, iIRC.

Lul et p247.
In post 247, Kthxbye wrote:Voting him for a policy lynch may not have been my best play ever, but his handicap annoys the shit out of me so, w/e.
It's nut a qooesshun ooff "zee best pley ifer", it's a qooesshun ooff ToonKthx nut dueeng it; hence-a zee besees fur my ScoomReed oon yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!
In post 271, trebuchet tabby wrote:I think Unsver is answer.
Thet's ixectly reeght. Um de hur de hur de hur.
In post 281, Kthxbye wrote:THIS right here is why I keep saying d3x should know I'm town. I do this every time I'm town.
Thet reeght zeere-a is zee ixect reesun I theenk yuoo're-a Scoom. Yuoo deedn't stert oooot by tusseeng yuoor Fute-a eruoond. Bork bork bork! Yuoo sterted oooot roonneeng yuoor Nooll RFSVegun oon me-a, UnFuted veethuoot pleceeng it oon unyune-a {fery uncherectereestic ooff yuoor ToonGeme-a} zeen vent intu "ooootgooess zee Mud" Mude-a. Yuoo'fe-a beee veffffleeng yuoor Reed oon me-a, vheech is nut zee seme-a theeng.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 306, Kthxbye wrote:y'all can finally listen to me about d3x
Boot yuoor vhule-a ergooment egeeenst me-a bueels doon tu "d3x shuoold knoo I'm Toon". Iff yuoo reelly thuooght I ves Scoom und veren't joost mekeeng nueece-a, yuoo'd booeeld a cese-a egeeenst me-a. Yuoo're-a nupt seyeeng unytheeng tu leestee tu und yuoo're-a nut seyeeng unytheeng I cun ectooelly ergooe-a egeeenst. Um de hur de hur de hur.

Yuoo're-a cunseestently ignureeng my cese-a oon yuoo {ifee vhee I pust veethuoot my restreecshun}. Thet's oone-a ooff zee ScoomTell yuoo herp oon!
In post 308, Pyrotechnics wrote:I'm not seeing the same kthnxbye as was there.
Zee theeng ebuoot Kthx's Scoom pley is thet it's nut cunseestent. Um de hur de hur de hur. I'fe-a pleyed veet heem 3-4 teemes es Scoom und it's deefffferent iferyteeme-a. Zee meeen pueent is thet it's nut hees Toon geme-a {vheech is feurly cunseestent}. In thees geme-a, he's nut pleyeeng hees Toon geme-a. He-a sterted tu pepper it in oonly effter he-a sterted emesseeng pressoore-a.

I'd teke-a tne-a es a cunsuludeshun, boot I mooch preffer Kthx Tudey. Bork bork bork!
In post 317, The Slovak Prince wrote:he broke it and he hasn't gotten reprimanded like how Kthnx does.
Kthx bruke-a hees restreecshun moolteeple-a teemes es hes Jeke-a. I'fe-a ectooelly beee vetcheeng tu see-a iff zeey hefe-a zee seme-a cloose-a es I hefe-a. Kthx feenelly run oooot ooff elloounces und he's noo beeeng pooneeshed fur it. Um de hur de hur de hur.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:47 am

Post by d3x »

In post 393, Jake from State Farm wrote:I know maestro town. This isn't it so far.
Hoo dues zee qooeeck replece-a oooot fectur in {iff et ell}?
In post 405, Pyrotechnics wrote:But perhaps you could explain your town read on: Amrun, Porochaz, and your leaning town on Kyubey.
Emroon- Mustly ierly geme-a stooffff. She-a vent effter Kthx reeght evey fur legeet reeuns. Um gesh dee bork, bork! I dun't feel leeke-a it's a Boos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Geefee my herdleene-a stunce-a oon Kthx, thees poots her es suleed Toon. Bork bork bork! Her murrureeng my thuooghts duesn't hoort zee seetooeshun, ieezeer. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Iff in zee unleekely ifent Kthx ectooelly fleeps Toon, I'll reefelooete-a. I dun't see-a thees es a reel pusseebility, thuoogh.

Puru- I elveys hefe-a a speceeel plece-a in my heert fur peuple-a vhu incuoorege-a zeeur oovn RFS Veguns. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He's fuooght tu keep zee deescoossiun evey frum zeeury und oontu theengs thet metter. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! He-a fuooght egeeenst zee PL und egeeenst zee MudCunff issooe-a. Ierly pressoore-a oon chk->Meestru->Ilyse-a is guud und duesn't feel leeke-a a Boos. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He-a feeghts egeeenst Setoop Spec und "OoootGooess zee Mud" gemes. Um gesh dee bork, bork! He's egeeenst L-1 fur zee seke-a ooff a Cleeem. I see-a zeese-a es ell pruToon mufes. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

Kyoo-Hmm... I joost vent beck oofer Kyoo's pusts und thees moost'fe-a beee mustly oon goot. Um de hur de hur de hur. Zee leest ves in oorder, su zeey vere-a oone-a ooff my lest NoollToon beffure-a NoollScoom. Zeeur pusteeng effterverds feels mure-a Toon tu me-a, thuoogh. I'm cumffurteble-a veet zeeur plecement steyeeng, thuoogh it shuoold hefe-a prubebly beee streeeght Nooll et zee teeme-a.

In post 408, Pyrotechnics wrote:I'm kind of unnerverd that he hasn't responded to that meta read of mine.
He-a elsu hesn't respunded tu zee mejureety ooff zee cese-a I'fe-a beee booeelding oon heem, vheech I feend mure-a pueenient. Um de hur de hur de hur. He's ulteemetely StrevMunneeng und I cun oonly gooess it's becoose-a it's nut zee ieseeest theeng in zee vurld tu trunslete-a me-a {thuoogh vhee he-a vunts tu peeck et sumetheeng I seeed, he-a seems tu be-a reeght oon tup ooff it}.

In post 411, Kthxbye wrote:I can agree with scum being in amrum and porochaz from p408
Here's vhere-a peuple-a shuoold stert Futeeng Kthx egeeen. Bork bork bork! p408 hed Puru und Emroon es prubScoom in pert frum POE {nute-a he's elsu in zee ScoomPuul}. Cunseedering he-a deedn't menshun tne-a, I'd sey it's a feur bet thet iff tne-a ifer fleeps Scoom, here's Booddy #1. Und sooddenly effter iferyune's stundeeng egeeenst hees ScoomReed oon me-a, he's nut soore-a? I thuooght he-a ves 100% thet I'm Scoom becoose-a I em seyeeng he's Scoom.

p419 is suleed. Bork bork bork!

Zee Ilyse-a cetchoop pusts reek, imu. She-a spends a guud emuoont ooff teeme-a booeelding a cese-a oon Kthx {vheech is a feur emuoont ooff perrutteeng ooff my und oozeers' pueents egeeenst heem}, zeen ignures it tu Fute-a tne-a? Ooff unuzeer issooe-a is zee oonly menshun ooff tne-a is un indurect egreement veet PB. Zee fect is, thet pust is joost a pressoore-a Fute-a. Thees Fute-a mekes nu sense-a.
In post 436, Rank wrote:I look forward to hearing your thoughts on TheNewEarth. I'm null on him.
I feend thees tu be-a sooper oodd, es vell. Runk Futes Ilyse-a und zeen esks fur her cese-a oon tne-a, boot she-a joost leested a reesun fur her Fute-a oon tne-a. She-a seeed it metches hees Scoom meta. Zee phreseeng und teeming ooff thees pust roob me-a zee vrung vey. Bork bork bork!

In my reeds leest, mufe-a Runk und Ilyse-a doon a foo pegs. Um gesh dee bork, bork! I cuoold feeseebly see-a a Ilyse-a/Runk/Kthx teem.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by d3x »

Teke-a it a smell peeece-a et a teeme-a. Iech is a deefffferent secshun.

Sumeteemes I'm oonly eble-a tu pust oonce-a a dey oor ifery oozeer dey. Bork bork bork! Iff I hefe-a a lut tu respund tu, I'm nut gueeng tu breek it up und clootter zee threed. Bork bork bork! I preffer pusteeng in a seengle-a bluck es ooppused tu 5 oor 6 cunsecooteefe-a pusts. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 am

Post by d3x »

I'll be-a beck tuneeght, fooll dey tudey. Bork bork bork!

I'm retheenking zee Kthx theeng, boot I keep cumeeng beck tu a foo theengs. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Toonneleeng oor nu, he's nut pleyeeng hees Toon geme-a. Thet's zee meeen indeeceshun tu me-a thet he's Scoom.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by d3x »

I'fe-a reed oofer zee lest foo peges und nutheeng reelly stroock my funcy {meybe-a iff I vesn't reedeeng zeem et 1:30em}.

I steell theenk Kthx is zee vey tu gu Tudey. Bork bork bork! I'm nut es soore-a ebuoot heem fleepping Scoom, boot vurst cese-a scenrereeu, he-a is issenteeelly beeeng FT. Thet seeed, I steell theenk it leekely he-a veell fleep Scoom dooe-a tu hees ecshuns und meta.

Es prefeeuoosly menshuned, I deeslike-a roonneeng sumeune-a up fur zee poorpuse-a ooff Cleeeming und zeen beckeeng ooffff tu vurk oon unuzeer Vegun. Bork bork bork! I feend thees tecteec tu be-a UnteeToon et best. Um de hur de hur de hur.

I'm feene-a veet D1 Lynches ooff ieezeer tne-a oor Ilyse-a {iff a KthxLynch isn't heppeneeng}.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:54 am

Post by d3x »

In post 509, Kthxbye wrote:So basically you completely agree with my p461 d3x?
Nu, in thet I steell theenk zeere's un ebufe-a rundum chunce-a thet yuoo're-a Scoom und p461 is predeeceted upun yuoo beeeng Toon. Bork bork bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:04 am

Post by d3x »

In post 511, Kthxbye wrote:I'd have my vote on poro or Amrun for later VCA purposes.
Vhy nut tne-a? Um gesh dee bork, bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by d3x »

Fur better oor vurse-a, Runk is Toon. Bork bork bork!

It vuooldn't soorpreese-a me-a iff Kthx ves VheeteKnighting Ilyse-a in p516 fur zee inefeeteble-a Lynch. Effter pressoore-a deeed doon oon heem, it sveefftly booeelt oon her. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Poosheeng zee zeeury ebuoot 1 Scoom beeeng oon zee Vegun is Kthx's MO, boot thees isn't ifee a fooll FCA. Thet buzeers me-a.

Sumeune-a ixpleeen zee Emroon cese-a fur me-a. Is it joost meta?

@Kthx- Vhy ere-a yuoo poosheeng her, ixectly? I greetly deeslike-a p537 vheech veffffles oon her elmust es mooch es yuoo deed oon me-a ierleeer. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!

@Kthx p552- Vhet heppened tu yuoor vhule-a "oone-a ooff zee pust restreected pleyers is Scoom" schteek? Vuooldn't Jeke-a be-a zee oobfeeuoos chueece-a fur yuoo tu poosh besed oon but ooff yuoor zeeureees?

I deeslike-a PB's hundvefeeng et zee ceses booeelding/booeelt egeeenst heem, boot I dun't knoo iff it's scoommy oor joost unnuyeeng.

I need tu theenk sume-a theengs oofer. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! I'll Fute-a beffure-a deedleene-a.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by d3x »

It's cluse-a inuoogh fur gufernment vurk.

Zee oonly theeng I theenk is impurtunt is PB's hund vefeeng.

Leeke-a vhee yuoo see-a sumeune-a yuoo vefe-a et zeem. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 am

Post by d3x »

@Jeke - Es PB is useeng yuoo fur a cherecter veetness, dues thees represent hees nurmel pleyeeng? Dues he-a nurmelly deesmiss ceses egeeenst heem veet "lul meta" und "ve-a dun't get elung" ergooments?

Vhet is yuoor coorrent reed oon heem? Bork bork bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:19 am

Post by d3x »

Iff it's betveee Emroon und PB, it's nut ifee a qooesshun.

VOTE: PeaceBringer
In post 623, Pyrotechnics wrote:d3x - what did you think of this response to you. Is he capable of faking this type of indignation?
Yes, ieseely. Bork bork bork! Iff nut thruoogh hees oovn zeen by beseecelly perruteeng me-a in a recent geme-a.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 am

Post by d3x »

I hefe-a a Toon reed oon Emroon. Bork bork bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:16 am

Post by d3x »

@Pyru- Ieezeer vey, tne-a und PB ere-a pretty interchungeble-a fur me-a reeght noo. Iff yuoo get a Vegun, I'm zeere-a. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by d3x »

Zeen let's meke-a thees ieseeer. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Oone's es guud es zee oozeer. Bork bork bork! Iff he-a fleeps Toon, ve'll hefe-a a veelt ooff inffu fur Tumurroo {veet zee speed ooff theengs}.

VOTE: tne

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:12 am

Post by d3x »

Em I zee oonly oone-a thet's unnerfed by hoo fest und iesy thet Lynch joost vent doon? Bork bork bork! I knoo zee deedleene-a ves fest eppruecheeng, boot steell...

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:12 am

Post by d3x »

In post 776, Pyrotechnics wrote:I found it funny that you said the lynch seemed too easy; from my end if felt like a struggle.
Fur yuoo, soore-a. Yuoo'd beee poosheeng 1/2 zee Dey. Bork bork bork! I meunt thet ell ooff a sooddee zee Veguns fleepped und buum, tne-a ves vroong up. I hunestly hefen't hed teeme-a tu reelly theenk ebuoot it, boot thet's vhet I'd leeke-a tu fucoos oon Tudey. Bork bork bork!

I'm feene-a veet a TebbyVegun, zee pueents Jeke's bruooght up ere-a rezeer cumpelleeng reeght noo.

I steell dun't leeke-a hoo he-a sterted zee geme-a, boot Kthx hes deffeenitely settled intu hees Toon meta. I'fe-a nefer seee heem feke-a it, su I groodgeengly step doon frum thet suepbux.

I vunt tu du sume-a rereedeeng beffure-a I drup my Fute-a.

Foock it. Um de hur de hur de hur.

VOTE: tabby

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by d3x »

Hey gooys. Um gesh dee bork, bork! I'm surry thees is in deeelect, boot I mey need my 2 oozeer pusts Tudey. Bork bork bork! IRL hes beee reelly tuoogh thees lest veek su I'm surry I hefen't beee eruoond und pusteeng. I'll get my ess beck in geer in zee next dey oor su.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by d3x »

OK, I'm cooght up.

I reelly dun't hefe-a unytheeng tu edd. Bork bork bork! Zee cese-a oon tebby seems tu mustly be-a meta, I theenk. Veet zee D1 ScoomLynch, I'm feene-a veet thet beeeng zee besees fur zee D2 Lynch, ve-a hefe-a a beet ooff ruum in cese-a she's Toon. Bork bork bork!

Tu be-a feur, I elsu thuooght Jeke-a ves SufftCleeeming a resoolt ooff sume-a surt. Um de hur de hur de hur.

Kthx is creepeeng beck tooerds zee Toon seede-a ooff theengs. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

I'm nut a hooge-a fun ooff zee TSP/Kyoo beck und furt, boot I'm nut sooper buzeered by it reeght noo.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:36 am

Post by d3x »

I'm so sorry I've been gone, guys. Illness and bereavement are 1-2 dick punches that no one should have to deal with and I'm still doing both. I'll try to catch up and post tonight {if we're still open}.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by d3x »

I hefe-a nu prublems veet a tt Lynch. I booy Jeke's Cleeem oofer zeeurs und see-a mure-a mereet tu a Blucked NK thun a sefed NK ergooment. Um de hur de hur de hur.

I feel thet veet zee meessing Keell Lest Neeght, tt vuoold'fe-a croombed beeeng zee Terget {es Jeke-a leeed oooot in hees Croomb pust}. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:25 am

Post by d3x »

In post 916, The Slovak Prince wrote:I think scum could have had their NK compromised from that Day-kill
I'm nut fullooeeng yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Hoo vuoold zee DeyKeell hefe-a cumprumeesed zee Scoom NK?

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by d3x »

I joost feel reelly deescunnected tu zee geme-a et thees pueent. Um de hur de hur de hur. Beeeng seeck duesn't help, boot zee fest mejureety ooff ceses beeeng booeelt ere-a meta dreefee. Eseede-a frum peuple-a I'm sooper femeelier veet, I dun't reelly du a vhule-a lut ooff meta deefing.

Zeere's elsu zee 'resoolt' frum Jeke-a. I feend thees cumpelleeng inuoogh tu steke-a Tudey's Lynch oon it, ispeceeelly becoose-a ve-a hed a Scoom fleep D1.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:47 am

Post by d3x »

I lugged in breeeffly yesterdey, boot iferytheeng ves doon. Bork bork bork! I ves joost checkeeng tu see-a iff zee seete-a ves beck up.

I'll get beck tuneeght tu reed zee 6+ peges thet metereeelized.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by d3x »

I'm zee Svedeesh Cheff, un Oodd Neeght Duc.

N1 I prutected Jeke-a.

I'm nut Cleeeming vhu I'm Prutecteeng Tuneeght. Um de hur de hur de hur.
In post 1196, Kyubey wrote:That doesn't work because scum could have nokilled fearing a watch or track for the long game.
I feend thees oodd thet zee respunse-a is zee Scoom NKed fur feer ooff beeeng oobserfed und nut tu freme-a yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Thet'd be-a my 1st thuooght in yuoor puseeshun.

VOTE: Kyu

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 1229, The Purple Plague wrote:d3x, PROTECT PEACEBRINGER DURING THE NIGHT.
Veell du.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by d3x »

Vell sheet. Um de hur de hur de hur. I ves hupeeng thet zee gembeet vuoold vurk. I'm nut Oodd Neeght, I'm 2Shut. Um de hur de hur de hur.

I Prutected Jeke-a N1 b/c es I ixpleeened beffure-a, he-a ves my strungest ToonReed. Bork bork bork! I deed zee Seme-a N2.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by d3x »

I was typing this up for translation, but figured it was important enough to burn a daily on...

I can't tell you why Scum gambled on the PB shot. Maybe they thought OddNight didn't fit in with the other Claimed/Flipped 1Shot/2Shot PRs.

@Kthx- If I were Scum, why wouldn't I just set up a fake Protect to 'prove' my Claim? It sure beats the hell out of drawing a freaking huge amount of attention down on myself for something I'd know I'd catch heat for.

Regarding my Protect of Jake N1&2- I've played with him a few times and I know that he's a lot more agro. I figured he was a PR based on how much more reserved he was being. I know he said he was trying a different playstyle, but I was banking on that being the reason. I'm sorry you think you should've been Protected, but it's my Protect to dole out.

Regarding the N2 'Blocked' Kill. We had just finished Lynching Scum D1&2. D1 we Lynched correctly due to Jake's Block. There wasn't any reason to think otherwise D2. While yes, it was feasibly possible that my Protect stopped the Kill, but the same could've been said about D1. I stand behind my decision for Protect
and
not pushing against the KyuLynch.

It's late, I'm exhausted, and I have one more free pass Today if I missed anything.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 am

Post by d3x »

VOTE: Kthx

Might as well go out with a bang.

I have not the time to get out of this losing battle, it's just a war of attrition at this point.

GL guys.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 am

Post by d3x »

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 am

Post by d3x »

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 am

Post by d3x »

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:39 am

Post by d3x »

Thanks for the props guys, Town played this shit to the hilt. GG and well won.

Regarding my choice to go after PB:
I had to do something drastic to try and win. I knew that if the Hider was allowed to live, things would get hairy really fast and we were already behind on Scum Kills. If they still had the shot, a double Kill with Pyro being one of the 2 would've been perfect. I figured I'd be able to dance around for a bit with the Odd Night->2Shot Claim, but my focus started to waiver and I think I messed up the Claim somewhere.

I must say, I loved faking that Post Restriction, but I realized really quickly that I'd just be taken as noise. No one really wanted to try and sift through for what I was actually saying. To an extent, that worked in my favor.

All in all, I had fun despite the D1 antics of our partner. I really wish he'd just replaced out early on so we'd have had a much better chance. Ah well... you live, you learn, you get Luvs.

GTKAS - d3x

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”