PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

that actually makes so sense... it would not be proveable... what would the point be to have such a role in this game multi cops and docs? He selling it as not targetable and all... skimmed right over that...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 297, The Slovak Prince wrote:Holy fuck C, did you guys really draw scum?

also, Jake what's wrong with lists of reads?
mara I take it? what makes you think they are scum?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

I didn't realize there was a "macho" role and just kind glazed over that bit...I saw stuff about not being targetted but didn't pay it much mind
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

So what's your confusion?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

Sorry. Conclusion.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Yeah, I'm so bad a player that I claim macho as scum. Please d3x, tell me you still think I'm scum AND a complete moron with a macho-restricted claim with a continuation of voting me in your next post.

Lynch me today guys, go ahead. I already lost my vote and it will prove my alignment and then y'all can finally listen to me about d3x.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 288, Kyubey wrote:That was rissa's post of reads and stuff, not mine. My metasorting binge is scheduled for tomorrow, don't worry.
Let's clear up that Rissa = Lynx, since not everybody knows real names. Better yet, just keep it at Lynx entirely.
In post 297, The Slovak Prince wrote:Holy fuck C, did you guys really draw scum?
Nice post, but that was a serious question. How is kthx Town? You seem to be defending him the hardest. And on that, how are we Scummy other than disagreeing with/questioning you?
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Okay I know there are things I need to catch up on, but I'm trying to write a lecture for tomorrow morning and have no time. I will catch up tomorrow though.

But earlier today I reread through Happy Tree Friends, and I'm not seeing the same kthnxbye as was there. I realize one game of meta isn't really helpful, but as it's the game I played with him it's the most helpful to me. Anyway in that game, he started a wagon on d3x, then sheeped d3x onto his buddy, then daykilled d3x. But after that he was kinda sucking up to strong players in the same way he did d3x, like when he sheeped d3x he was like "sheeping d3x is good for town." Then he praised nacho/mastin for being good scumhunters so sheeped them too. I don't know he just read really fake there whereas he doesn't really here. Syry thinks he's scum based on the policy lynch jump and the fact that d3x and kthnx are friends so i think is taking d3x's read at face value. I'll try to read through some of his games later to get a better feel for his scum game, but where I'm at he just feels different.

Amrun's "d3x is so town...that's why I voted kthnxbye" reads so fake. It took me a half an hour to clean the molasses off my computer screen.

Haven't had a chance to talk to syry since the other night...debating about helping jake make maestro dance, but I'd rather do this:

VOTE: thenewearth
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Oh although I will say the post where kthx claims macho and then says so don't protect me felt weird timing wise. It's usually not someone's first thought that they will be nightkilled after being the main wagon day one, so it read off. This is at odds with my feeling that he just feels different from happy tree friends though.

Okay, tomorrow, work tonight.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

I never said kthx was scum because d3x was town. I was saying that d3x is town because he saw the same thing I saw, which is fucking obvious if you look at my posts from the time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by The Slovak Prince »

In post 302, PeaceBringer wrote:

>.>

How you know it's me is kiiinnnnddaa Creepy. I'd expect it from people who have know me a little better

though, tone of their posts
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

:? :? :? :? :?

Um...*shakes head* um *shakes head some more* um *stares at your avatar incredulously"

I NEVER SAID YOU SAID THAT. I never said you said kthnx was scum because d3x was town. I said you said d3x is so town...(notice the elipses it's a break) that's why I voted kthnxbye (referencing the reason why you voted kthnxbye). One does not inherently refer to the other.

Please learn to read. You can not chide other people for not having basic reading comprehension when you repeatedly say people say things they didn't say.

I think that post was fake. I'm referencing that post. Gods you're insufferable sometimes.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

You really are and you know what I'm taking a break from work to reference some of your other bullshit. Please hold.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 285, Amrun wrote:Man, d3x is so town. That's the exact reason I originally voted kthx.

He put down an RVS vote on d3x, then said PeaceBringer was scummy and didn't vote PeaceBringer, and this went on forever. It made no sense.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Dammit...I'm referencing that post. I didn't say what you interpreted it as. I referenced the first damn line in your post.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 155, Amrun wrote:
Regarding the latter, someone ASKED me my read of the slot point blank. I have my actual answer, null, but that's a pretty stupid answer I'd be annoyed to get if asked. "Null but gun to my head I'd say scum" is not an actual scum read by anyone's metric. That's a humongous stretch and I might find it scummy if you weren't Tammy.
This is fucking bullshit Amrun. A read is a read. Giving a null read is giving a read. Saying if someone had a gun to your head you'd say scum, is giving a read. You essentially gave a leaning scum read. You don't get to back track on it now and say oh lol i didn't mean that that's a stretch.

And nice of you to try to imply that my town game is riddled with scum tells. This is such a fucking bullshit statement you are trying to discredit my reaction to your read you gave for quite literally the dumbest reason in the world. Go on, tell me how I've been in any way shape or form trying to act too pro-town. It looks to me like you didn't think you'd get called on the stupidity of the read and are trying to throw it back at me rather than just accept that you gave a read, which you did, and for a stupid reason.
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by The Slovak Prince »

C/Lynx Kthnx is town, and the fact that you two are already harping on people for not scum-hunting, while there is painfully little of it coming from your account when I expect much, much more from at least C, and a little more with what he's explained to me combined with really dirty comments you are already throwing at people is just strange.

Yes, Kthnx role looks convenient, but it is also a strange fucking role to be claiming as scum. There is also the point of, Him saying he wants to wagon the one he has the biggest town read on makes even less sense, next to zero, from scum.

Why do you think there is scum within the post restrictions? because, I don't really think it's that much of a deal.

Jake isn't scummy, but he sure as hell does look annoyed, but it could be a mask so I'm willing to say that is a read we agree on!

I agree with you in that, Tammy/Syr is town and I'm kinda surprised that it's been Tammy this entire time >.>

that's two!

I don't really think that D3x has a post restriction since, he broke it and he hasn't gotten reprimanded like how Kthnx does.

Pedit: Tammy, can you take a break from Amrun and tell me what you think of Kyu?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

Wooo town Mara! So glad to personally confirm that. Totally worth having to out the other info.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 162, Amrun wrote:
I don't think you're understanding my vote on jake very well. I'm a little confused as to what you are saying it is. I never said he called d3x scummy. I said he did no scumhunting all game and then proposed a policy lynch in what I perceived to be a scummy way, pre-apologizing for a town flip.
I am understanding it. I'm understanding it perfectly well. You voted him for policy voting d3x, which you should have recognized was a policy vote because of what he said. That was bleeping obvious. But, when I asked you about it because it surprised me that anyone would take the line that jake was scum for that vote because his position was understandable, you tried to justify it by adding on to it. You could have just said you think policy lynches are scummy, but no you didn't. You stretched for a run around the world by claiming that the joke he made for his pun was him hedging scum safety. That he at the same time didn't care about d3x's alignment AND was trying to use margin of error for if he was wrong.

That makes no sense whatsoever. And the fact that you keep trying to justify it and push this avenue of you being right is scummy Amrun. Because you're saying it wasn't the reason for your vote whereas you literally stated that it was an example of him hedging scum safety. You can't have it both ways. You just can't.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 311, The Slovak Prince wrote:
In post 302, PeaceBringer wrote:

>.>

How you know it's me is kiiinnnnddaa Creepy. I'd expect it from people who have know me a little better

though, tone of their posts
complete different than that posts of the other guy, it was clearly a different person...
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

I don't have any opinion on kyu...I haven't really had a chance to talk to Syry much, we've both been really busy, but I was pretty much expecting him to be able to read kyu.

Okay back to lecture writing.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 158, Amrun wrote::? Of course that wasn't a direct quote. That's what it meant, though, or at least that's how I interpreted it. "Are you high" etc is just a general thing I say, though -- sorry if it upset you. It is not a serious accusation.
Oh but I didn't take offense to "Are you high" I make similar statements myself. I was commenting on the fact that you are chiding me for that while completely misreading what I wrote. Also, just your general tone is more reminiscent of mafia.raptured where you came off superior and haughty in the way you deal with people.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 318, Cabd wrote:Wooo town Mara! So glad to personally confirm that. Totally worth having to out the other info.
forget to log in as your hydra...lol
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 318, Cabd wrote:Wooo town Mara! So glad to personally confirm that. Totally worth having to out the other info.
My bad. This was me, obviously.

Anyways mara, you're totally right. That's not something that somebody that doesn't know you says. It's something that somebody says when they're familiar with you.... or they have a subwoofer with somebody that knows you, minus the sub part.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”