Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Elyse »

Hi everyone! I'll read up today and hopefully get my thoughts down. I am finishing up season six of LOST though and I don't know how far I'll get.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Elyse »

Oh hell. Four hydras?

I like kthnxbye's early RVS pressure on PeaceBringer but I don't think PeaceBringer is scum from it.

If d3x has to post like that all game...

I like trebuchet and Amrun's responses to d3x's posts better than Jake and kthxbye's.

d3x going from a townread to a scumread from one post for kthx is scummy. He only pointed out what you did, which was vote to PL someone you think is 99.9% town.

Pyro's posts have a scumvibe to them. It's mostly gut though. And I don't like when people clog up the thread with four posts in a row.

Kthx's switch onto Jake seems very forced. I don't like it.
In post 174, Rank wrote:
In post 157, The Slovak Prince wrote:and yes we are hated so theres no excuwe to hqmmer us accidentally
In post 123, The Slovak Prince wrote:and yes, we are Hated.
Is 'Hated' a TV chef or something? I have NO idea whether this is referring to something from TV or something from other games you've played.
I thought this was a weird thing to pick up on.

I like 193 by Poro and I have a townread on him. PB was like "Oh I hate early claims" and then tells kthx to claim.

kthx's switch back to d3x is silly. I don't get his whole "he should know I'm town argument" because if d3x is scum, he does know you are town. As you said before, why wouldn't he call you town and NK you? It's a perfect chance to buddy you.

I really like Jake's 201, especially the bit about Macho being a modifier.
In post 205, Rank wrote:
In post 202, Kthxbye wrote:why more people need to vote d3x
I've got a comfortable town read on D3X and I don't think a hail mary meta-read from an L-1 slot is enough to convince me to switch votes, but I will back you off from L-1 just so we can continue the discussion. I do so ONLY because we have so much time left before we need to make a decision. Still completely good with hanging you today.

UNVOTE:
I don't like this. It feels over explained and it gives you an easy way to hop back on the wagon.

@PB
You said that you hat early claims, but then go on to say you like to get at least 2 claims in. Which is it?
In post 224, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 223, Rank wrote:
In post 219, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ rank - you don't have to 100% think a person is scum to vote them, there are plenty of other reasons to vote a person
Couldn't agree more. He didn't even voice a suspicion in that post, though. THAT is what I found scummy. The other concerns I had re: PB still stand.
it is what I do... go check my meta
Self-meta doesn't work. Stop using it.

Alright I'm on page 10 now and taking a break.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 244, Amrun wrote:If kthx flips scum, rank for buddy?

A macho VT PR claim I do not buy at all, and d3x is totally right that kthx's language assumes d3x town, which is in contrast to his reads.

Lynch this, please.
I can get behind this. Townpoints to Amrun.

259 by tne seems too easy.

Alright what is with everyone posting five times in a row? It makes it harder and more tedious to read. Stop.
In post 292, PeaceBringer wrote:so right now am reading kthxbye town and believe his claim...
What did you think his claim was at this point?
In post 325, PeaceBringer wrote:btw mara, did you realize your other half already claimed hated. So we have a hated townie, I guess macho could fit but really don't make sense but really sucky scum claim. Sticking with my thoughts there...

vote new earth
, that is a direction I prefer
This is actually a good point.

I'm so confused with all this neighbor talk but I don't want to get into it and get more role claims.

VOTE: thenewearth

This game is really weird and confusing. I'll explain my vote later. Have to go.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 259, thenewearth wrote:
In post 175, PeaceBringer wrote:kthxbye- it looks like you will need to claim- @ L-2
WHAT THE WHAT?!
In post 183, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 182, Amrun wrote:
In post 175, PeaceBringer wrote:kthxbye- it looks like you will need to claim- @ L-2
Why?
that is how we play the game and I could vote you at L-1. Here
vote Kthxbye...
I was giving you leway. You are now at claiming point.
Rolefisher :V
In post 210, PeaceBringer wrote:no it is not role fishing. It is how the game is played. You run someone up. You get a claim. You run someone else up get a claim. You get pressure out there and get people to make opinions. Feel free to ask Jake meta questions regarding me. Since you all frown on self-assessment and self comments. Either that or seek out your own meta conclusion with games from 2004 and 2005 here. Meanwhile I will probably return to banging head on wall.
No you run someone up stupidly on page 6/7/whatever. You're pretty much rolefishing.
In post 224, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 223, Rank wrote:
In post 219, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ rank - you don't have to 100% think a person is scum to vote them, there are plenty of other reasons to vote a person
Couldn't agree more. He didn't even voice a suspicion in that post, though. THAT is what I found scummy. The other concerns I had re: PB still stand.
it is what I do... go check my meta
Are you saying "CHECK MY META AND SEE THAT I DO THIS AS TOWN!!!"?
In post 226, trebuchet tabby wrote:Jake you are really confusing me this game.
Jake moved up to town. Gut feeling. Ever since he posted after me saying that I have yet to see from him. He posts as town.

Anyways

VOTE: Peacebringer
the is playing just like he did in another game I was in with him. He was scum that game. He's lurking, only commenting on things that are relatively obvious, and his vote on PB seemed way too easy and contrived.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Elyse »

by the I meant tne
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 436, Rank wrote:@Elyse: Your slot has been mildly scummy this entire game. You've replaced in and IMMEDIATELY started doing things I don't like.

VOTE: Elyse

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on TheNewEarth. I'm null on him.
I already gave them.

Yeah you're probscum too.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Elyse »

Ok
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Elyse »

I think chk replacing out is a town tell if anything. As scum, why would he care about an annoying post restriction if it hurts town anyway?

But I don't like the idea of "lynching kthx before LyLo" when we should be trying to avoid LyLo. I'd rather lynch a scummy player right now than a player who's probably town just to avoid something we might not even come to.

Also, PB, do you honestly expect anyone to read through that massive quote wall? What is it supposed to do?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Elyse »

Where did I say those were your opinions?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 472, The Slovak Prince wrote:
In post 467, Elyse wrote:I think chk replacing out is a town tell if anything. As scum, why would he care about an annoying post restriction if it hurts town anyway?

But I don't like the idea of "lynching kthx before LyLo" when we should be trying to avoid LyLo. I'd rather lynch a scummy player right now than a player who's probably town just to avoid something we might not even come to.

Also, PB, do you honestly expect anyone to read through that massive quote wall? What is it supposed to do?
This is a classic scum-post guys
Could you explain how rather than make random statements that cause the sheep to vote me for no reason?
In post 476, Amrun wrote:
In post 469, Elyse wrote:Where did I say those were your opinions?
I was the only one who said we should lynch him before lylo
Yes. I said I don't like that idea. But the part about kthx flipping town was my opinion.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Elyse »

I know that normally a replace out isn't a tell either way but it seems like chk was frustrated with the post restrictions. I don't see how pointing that out is scummy.

After I flip town lynch TNE because I'm the counterwagon to him.

Also lynch Rank cause he's an asshole.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”