Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Vote: Nachomamma
<-- Blatant chainsawing for Empire. Also p sure he's telling the truth about Tammy.
HI TAMMY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN THIS GAME EITHER is it okay if I troll you anyways?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Weird, it works for me. I assure you it's a picture of a catgirl with a chainsaw.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I was going to say I haven't played with Tammy scum, but I totally remember lynching her scummy ass hydra so maybe I should trust her looking town to me a little more.
still gonna troll

In all seriousness, TheGarantula is prob-town for thinking it's cool to talk about ongoing games, def not something a scum would say by himself I think.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yes, I mean the lovers game! ..I supose that wasn't a hydra was it? Close enough.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tammy stop drawng scum, you're leaving a bad impression for the children.
Generic could you be more specific in how our incredibly overblown chensawing is fake? More specifically, could you specify which of the like five people doing this is 'off' or would you like to stick with SOMETHIN FEELS WEIRD WELP BYE EVERYONE SEE YOU TOMORROW
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm offended you think my scum game is so horrible. Or that I would ever talk to or about my partners. Good job on assuming you're a scumhunting god though. If I were to guess though, Mara probably just thinks you're scum. I'm accusing you of attempting to cheerlead hate on an ambiguous group of people without commiting yourself to it. Well, was. Now I'm accusing you of being..

maybe I shouldn't post at 5am, I think it affects my niceness levels. 5 is obviously an exaggeration seeing as there are three votes. The fact you checked shows you're taking me way too seriously. Which tbh I think is more likely in town then scum to get offended like that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, being tired just makes me more angry and likely to cuss you out. Your original scumteam is 'everyone attacking Nachomamma' and is lulz to me for other reasons. When you say you 'know Mara' would she do that as scum or just as Mara? I don't think I've seen her outside of a hydra so I don't have experience with it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Scum are more likely to care about cases not loaded with 'misreps' imo, townies don't care as much. I honestly don't know what you're ranting about me wanting to answer. Your case is based on you being arrogant about your own play and how you must 'know' the person you taught. I can't think of a person besides Empire who's posted a case like that whose been right. I think you need to calm down and wait for someone actually scummy instead of an extremely easy target to post.

TheGarantula: You're obviously new. First time scum do not usually want reference material on them. Also, you would have been more likely to get a warning in the scum QT already saying not to talk about ongoing games. I guess it's possible you didn't talk to your partners at all but not likely.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Every time you say 'him' I cry a little inside.
I don't think TheGarantula is scum. Thinking about it what I said isn't that solid a town-tell, but I don't suspect them right now.
Generic, perhaps it's because I'm biased, but I'm ignoring your arguments because I'm pretty sure they're wrong, and I'm fairly sure you're approaching this from a not-scum perspective. The problem is you're treating anyone arguing against you as scum by proxy. I don't mean to be insulting to Mara, but I don't think Mara is capable of lying as well as you're assuming she is.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You kids are so gosh darn cute. Gargant, how new to mafia are you? Questioning why Generic would think there are 3 scum makes me think you just had a few newbie games, this is correct? Rereading the post up top there, PB, I wouldn't call it building up your cred if you're answering a question asked about your experience, literally. There are quite a few of us here who have lots of experience
and are still horrible like me
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

PB, let me try to explain why that would be an answer. This is a 13 player game. Anyone who has experience playing knows 10 to 3 is the expected ratio. And, to be honest, why wouldn't he want people to see him as an experienced guy they should listen to? You can say it's bragging but is it scummy?

Gargant, that sounds like the most amazing game. "I hoped that no one would notice the evil behind my intentions as I scoped them out for my next victim. Little did they know that I... wait, why are you guys lynching me, stop metagaming, you can't read my characters thoughts!"
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #179 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Unvote

Trolling is a pretty good motive imo. I agree Empire hasn't busted out his meta-reel, but why does it matter this early? Empire isn't here, sitting on thumbs waiting for him would be scummier. I should probably read Red Wedding better, I only read you on the day you got lynched. I also don't think voting someone and encouraging bandwagoning is the best way to suck up to someone.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #257 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I haven't finished rereading yet, but Desperado what is your problem with me and what about anything makes it sound like I'm scum with Generic? It's neat that you brought up that quote because I have no idea where your pot shots at me are coming from. I was going to say something already when I noticed you left me out of the mystical 'townblock' (which is a concept that needs to die) but you've upgraded it to 'so why aren't you voting me' territory.

Although speaking of Pillboy, as weird as you're beinbg, I don't want to vote you. I get alot of flack for 'using AtE' too when I'm just saying how I feel. I'm telling you that playing like everyone else is the enemy is going to get you lynched, and from my viewpoint that would be a waste for all of us.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #258 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 214, Empire wrote:
In post 212, Desperado wrote:Can you be more specific? I'm not seeing it.

In particular, Shadow was much, much more proactive with their vote in that game. This quote:

"I expect you to treat a suspect like a suspect. Whether you're rude or polite about it, I should be able to tell you suspect them from reading what you say about them. I'm waiting for your big reads wall at this point to see what you really feel."

Was particularly interesting. Who does Shadow suspect in this game?
I think the circumstances of this game are different, but if you don't mind, I'd rather wait for Shadoweh to respond to this first before I go into more detail on what I see.
This game started off weird for me tbh. I don't care about voting for the sake of voting, I'd rather pursue the right targets. If I put a vote down seriously you'll know I think that person is scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 241, Bert wrote: I want you to answer me on something. Who has been sucking up to who in this game? (be as detailed as possible)
Other then Tammy making me feel good for knowing what a town her looks like, I wouldn't say anyone else is that I've seen. The reply you quoted there is me saying that Nacho trolling Empire isn't 'sucking up'. Why are you asking me about something I don't think is happening? Reading further says I should quality my Tammy comment with saying I don't think she's scum for it, since you appear to have a bad case of the Tammykilledmes.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Im back! Generic is still town on this page, are people still voting him or did you have an epiphany while I was asleep?
Gonna outright state that I don't like Bert's posting, or what I'm seeing of the attacks on Generic on this page either. I know this is ~*situational*~ but most early vanilla claims come from real live vanillas who think they're worthless. Generic has been posting from the start like someone who doesn't have a claim to save them. If you were actually equating his claim with his play you might have noticed this, instead of claiming that experienced players sometimes have experience in getting balls Vanilla roles then having the entire game want to lynch them for no reason and then they claim and expect to be offed NOT THAT IM BITTER OR ANYTHING.

Anyways this is all IIOA, I've learned lots about the game state from reading this post but nothing about why it was scummy other then shitty paranoia that has no analysis behind it. Gonna read if Desperado is still a huge jerk before putting down a big girl vote.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #343 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The first thing I see is that Bert doesn't like me either. Psychic puppy. post #275 is the same kind of iioa noise as earlier on this page. 'timing etc scream scum' but 'personal life not sure'. You even come to the realization the argument is a waste of time, so why do you keep coming back to it if it's just letting you repeat the same thing over and over? If you don't want to vote Generic and don't want the pile-on to continue YOU SHOULDN'T BE ENCOURAGING IT BY DREDGING IT UP AGAIN.
I didn't like the paranoia about Empire asking Tammy about Bert either actually. It's not the first time this game Empire has done this, so caring when it's about you is overdefensive. You have a town read on Tammy, what were you afraid she was going to say?
Pfft I guess you were since you freaked out at her not calling you town. Suddenly you're not sure how you feel about Tammy after all! (maybe she can't read you bcause you're scum)
Best of all despite you firing off questions and harrassing Tammy, you don't appear to have any suspects. Did you forget about Peacebringer? You thought Gaiden looked scummy, why are you suspicious of Empire for agreeing with a case on him? The only person you're consistently suspicious of is Empire actually, which is coincidentally someone you haven't voted.
Cut: Wow, it is almost like I have been saying from the star of this fight that Generic is town. Maybe Shadoweh is smart. a little TOO SMART. I would have guessed he was VT before he claimed. Go back and read his attitude, then tell me I'm wrong instead of trying to throw more ~*~wild paranoia~*~ my way.

##Vote: Bert

Desperado: That doesn't answer my question at all. Why did YOU think that I was scum with Generic? You don't just leave someone out of your fave town buddies then question the people who are town reading them about what's up with them unless YOU think there's something wrong with them. And none of those reasons you gave answer my question, unless you mean how you misconstrued something Tammy said, which again doesn't answer why you were pairing us to begin with.

Also reading Empire's THIS IS YOUR MAFIA LIFE posts are creepy yet narcissistic. I like to think I'm naturally cute and it's not just something I do to be evil.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #344 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Come on pansy, you don't have a vote down, I'm wild and psychicly crazy, tell me how I'm scum, bring the fucking heat!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #346 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

...I'm sure I'm not the only one who forgot you were in this game. Considering this is your first real post since the game began, you should post a little more then that. Especially about Gaiden who isn't scummy to half the town?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #414 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Tammy, Empire, I know you're busy fighting but you both have a town read on Bert, could you please acknowledge my case and/or deny it, I don't think what he's posted is 'solid' and PB is an easy target from the way people have been beating on his style. I also note he's taken back any bad thoughts about Empire because Empire writes like a king. I'd rather try to lynch a weirdo over wallposts anyday. Nacho already gave his opinion, but I think when people hang out too much they can get caught up in meta tells instead of plain mafia reading.

Desperado: I find townie voting blocks to be offensive in general, and frankly I'm tired of being arbitrarily cut out of them because I'm not cool enough. Did you at least formulate a read on me after those questions or are you taking T/E at their word?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #415 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also in general I agree with Empire's reads, Gaiden isn't comparable to Gargant on the townie scale and despite being the lead wagon no one's been arguing at him so he's kind of fallen between the cracks. It would actually be a good strategy right now to just lurk out a wagon until everyone kept jumping. I'm not as sure about Desperado either but I think that's partially because of his mix-up attacking me and I've been told I shouldn't vote with my annoyance. (And I didn't think Generic was scum to start but all well that ends well)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #477 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 417, Bert wrote: Also, "you would rather be trying to lynch a weirdo over wallposts?" Where does that come from, and how is this a townie mindset AT ALL? Mind explaining that to me...
If you lynch weirdos over wallposts anyday, I have a serious problem with the way you play the game.
Wow. You can't possibly be bad enough to misunderstand I was speaking from the perspective of looking for mislynches there and not declaring my hate of weirdos and fear of anyone who posts more then a paragraph. I bet you're still not voting me you sniping little chicken hound.

Also here's a thought about UNFAKEABLEWALLPOSTS.EXE Empire's analysis is based on examining how people acted in other games, I'm not sure if he's ever honestly tried to but if there was anything that could be faked it would be a wall that tells you a bunch of townies are acting like their town selves and a bunch of people he doesn't have meta on and that people hate are acting scummy. I honestly believe you just saw a huge wall post and went "WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE WORDS! IT MUST LOOK LIKE TOWN!" because no one ever reads them.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #483 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh hey, you did actually vote me, good fucking job. PB posts in a suspicious way. I don't even know how to word it, his posts are the kind that naturally attract bad attention and votes. I think it's because he's not good at wording explanations for what he's thinking. (He basically said the same thing, playstyle divides and he doesn't have anyone here to meta-tell him either way.) Having experience with mafia somewhere else has never stopped someone from being targetted for a superlynch here. You're also not the first person to mention it, the mafia tides are high in possibility of a lynch in his direction.

Also concentrating on Purple Shoe avoiding meta questions instead of how they're avoiding the game as a whole is bad. People make alts to escape meta, don't they? It's not surprising they'd avoid answering. Bad lynch reason that tries to make everything a person's done sound super paranoid bad, like everything else you've said this game. And holy shit your reasoning for being willing to vote Gaiden.
In post 424, Bert wrote: Gaiden on the other hand is as sure of a bet for a good D1 lynch that has a great non-zero chance of turning up scum.... escpecially after the case there is after reading the cases on him/her, but I have yet to recall hearing Nacho comment enough on the matter. I am also wondering why Nacho's vote is not there. Nacho maybe when you come back you can remind me what you think of Gaiden at THIS point in time. Not before today, not in the past, not conjecture. Opinion, today, now. I mean is Gaiden avoiding this game or what, it does not make sense
Supporting a lynch on someone because they have a case on them is probably the laziest reasoning I've ever seen. I can't state enough how much I hate this Close Enough reasoning. I'm reading your expounding on this in 434 and it still comes down to Lurking + Other People. It also have the caveat that you would only support it as a deadline lynch? Frankly, considering where your vote is right now and how my chances of being lynched are fucking and never, I think you're planning ahead for your inevitable consolidation vote. You are literally the only person willing to lynch me, one paragraph asking me to be nice to you between paragraphs on everyone else isn't going to convince anyone to join your side. It takes actually working to spell out what is wrong with your target, and I think you're too passe about who's actually getting lynched to do that. You are riding on Nacho's coattails so hard his tiger tail is stuck in your throat. If you want to convince me you're not scum then actually show me why you think your target is scum, or kindly choke.

Cut: Choke harder smartass, MY VOTE IS THE HAMMER THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS. If you really thought I was saying I would never lynch someone wallposting in the same paragraph where I explain how a wallpost could be faked by scum you must be something awful.

Rhetorical questions deserve rhetorical answers. I'm ignoring you because I think he's scum. My gut will not rest until it has satisfaction.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #484 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

GOD DAMNIT TAMMY STOP TALKING ABOUT EMPIRE AND ANSWER MY QUESTION FROM EARLIER
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #487 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You must be joking. You have defenders to your left and right, maybe you're an easy target sometimes but today is not that day. Votes do not make all the lynching possibilities. Between Nacho's vote and Tammy's questioning of him it's not unquestionable to have thought a wagon would go Peacebringer's way.
If Nacho asked I missed it, but I'm pretty sure I said in literally my last post why the Shoe meta thing doesn't matter. The lurking is the problem. Emphasizing the LYING that has nothing to do with alignment and more to do with privacy is bad. If you want something to happen in that direction perhaps you should stop trying to blame me for your problem and do something about it.
Bert wrote: This is obviously not addressed to me, and is in response to Nacho's question regarding his read on me and why you're ignoring it. See, you're not being clear with your posts. Not crystal clear at all. And you wonder why you are misunderstood sometimes. *shrug* Well if you're waiting for satisfaction, I'm not going to hold up a mirror for you to see how unlikely that looks for you at this time, considering the way you are responding to me. Am I your outlet so you don't have to focus on other scumreads at this time? How's your plea for my lynch going? Oh wait, it's going nowhere. And I am totally mind-blown that your case on me isn't inspiring any votes or gathering any steam.
And yet you understood what I was saying. I don't care if you don't like my posting style, it keeps me motivated against the odds of being ignored for a wagon on some guy voting himself, and that's more important to me. It's going super, I'm omw to yelling at my town reads until they look at you, thanks for asking. And focusing on multiple people decreases the chance you'll actually get through on the lynch you want. One suspect of convictions and a truckload of town reads is good enough for me on Day 1.
1) Your case is mostly hurling smart remarks that revolve around "you're bad/terrible" and "scum go after such "easy" targets." Tell me that's not true? Go ahead. I can go "yeah, well my gut won't rest until it has its satisfaction, so I'm gonna TOTALLY DISREGARD what everyone's telling me about another player." Like outlandish stubbornness is helpful at this point. I hope this makes you feel angry because then we get more reactions out of you. FOR THE WIN.
My case is that all your suspicions are either without attaching your own reasoning towards scumminess or that you write what a person is like and add "AND THAT';S SCUMMY" beside it. Kind of like what you're doing in response to me, except you're just quoting things I'm saying and adding LOL to the end of them. Also, Nacho is not everyone. He may be Super High School Level Innocent Child this game but that doesn't mean he's right.
PS My question to Tammy is what she thinks of my case Superdog, not something about her, and she clearly didn't notice. What that has to do with anything is another mystery I look forward to you solving.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #490 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You probably didn't have to quote the entire thing you know. You said earlier you were giving Bert a pass because of his fishing playstyle. Does this seriously look like someone who is fishing for scumreads instead of trying to make me punch my monitor harder to you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #502 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I pretty much never get nightkilled early, not that you'd know that. I judge my deathiness to be less then 10%. Regardless I'm not holding back what I think. And since you're too lazy to look at who I've been treating as town, Tammy Nacho Empire Marangel Generic PB is a pretty damn good roll call. You rest squarely in the center of Not Town Mountain.

Wow 'what about Tammy and Empire it is not like you asked them to read your case and see if they will change their mind or anything, like that question you asked Tammy literally this page that I tried to make you sound scummy about. I'm so darn puppily irresistable!'
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #504 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Sorry, I'm not a wizard. I take it one step at a time instead of conjuring the entire team out of thin air. There are enough people ignoring you that it could be anyone. And frankly I'm not trying to please you. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. If you're going to ask a question feel free to answer it first. My blood pressure and the state of the last few pages suggests I should stop talking to you until there's someone else around to harrass into voting you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #507 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Bert, I'll use plain language even you can understand: You are asking me to tell you who your scumbuddies are without answering the question yourself first.

Marangal, serious question, why are you including PB in that list.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #511 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So basically you don't have an answer to the question yourself. If it should be that simple for me to answer, it shouldn't be so hard for you either. You're probably not scum with Gaiden, since you're considering him as consolidation. You're probably not scum with Nacho because of the my waifuism. That leaves alot of people you can be scum with. It's not an answerable question and it only serves to either make me lok bad by not answering it or look bad because those choices are impossible to back up, because it's Day 1 and there aren't enough connections to make. Either way you're just trying to fish out more things you can post crying comedian reaction images to. Also don't meddle in questions that aren't for you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #513 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not ignoring it. Neither of them has answered me yet. I'm irritated that you'd ask that without checking to see if it was accurate.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #542 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think that even thinking about this is giving me a headache. I feel like I'm trying to have a conversation with someone in spanish through Google Translate. And after sleeping on it I'm feeling much calmer and understanding why people are yelling at me a little. It's really frustrating to ask who a person thinks your scumbuddies are and have them interpret that as asking them who their own scumbuddies are. It still doesn't make logical sense to me how those lines get connected together. But since this seems to be going swimingly nowhere, I'm going to have some ice cream and spend the night playing children's card games and look at this again in the afternoon after work.
Tammy wrote:Well I never get targeted for death night one at this site, but I won't be alive until the end.

I was able to say that too until recently. There's a first time for everything.

Cut: I admit I think at some point I was less making a case on Bert so much as wanting him to die violently, but that's like.. the opposite of fake anger. I've been editing alot of fucks out of my posts in the past day.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #554 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 547, Tammy wrote: As far as the townie block being offensive to you. Didn't you suggest one between us in yoloville? What makes desperado's uncool? I'll probably be way more receptive to a desperado less than town read than bert.
That was a joke. (Then all four of you were on my near-lynch wagon.) Town cliques are demoralizing and turn the game into haves and have-nots. I wouldn't suspect someone on that alone. I still don't get what his read is on me though.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #686 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't actually know who Mutley is, other then a character from Wacky Racers. At least I can stop crying every time someone says something about my neighbours and just outright say it's more likely that pigs flew away then the newbies are scum. I considered Empire for the same reason Marangal is voting me, but you can either use neighbours as a pretend mason QT or you can go on a neighbour rampage and make the role useless. I'd rather try to be townie bros with people where there won't be huge arguments. Also, if there are seven neighbours of course there's a chance of scum among them, you're selecting half the game. It explains why almost everyone in the neighbours lists blocked together immediately.

Sad news though, it probably means the scum team isn't Gaidenkuribo, Shoe and Generic for people. I'm just gonna keep looking for scum instead of trying to game the setup that might just be random placement. (i have doubts our neighbourhood was random). I'm not against a Shoe lynch but ideally they should just lurking and give some content instead so there's something alignmenty to judge. The only person who's null to me in a neighbourhood is Llamarble.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #687 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

*should just stop lurking, not please keep lurking forever. So easy to get those confused
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #910 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Wow it's been awhile since I fell asleep mid-post. I feel dirty for saying this but I agree with Bert. Shoe is being completely useless, but this is basically a policy lynch in motion. There's alot of arguing that Shoe should contribute or be lynched, but no one's tried asking the mod to force-replace him for clearly not playing the game. If there isn't any push to do something other then lynch a lurker, especially after kuribo stopped being easy, it doesn't feel like a good lynch. You'd be playing a game of who hated the lack of content more then the other person. I'd rather there be something else to talk about and the other suggestion is the only person I'm not having scumhunting block trying to think of as anything but town so

##Vote: Desperado

In post 884, kuribo wrote:if you REALLY think it doesn't look right
how about looking at the vote counts and figuring out who sheeped me on him after wanting to lynch my slot
You mean like Desperado? p sure he was on both

Holy shit Garant why would you even say that.
Stop cutting me and be rational. Being a jerk doesn't make someone scum. I can't imagine pissing you off on purpose is a good scum strategy.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #944 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This game has had alot of really personal fights. :/ No one knows how to just enjoy themselves anymore.
In post 934, Ms Marangal wrote: What's got me even more concerned is that, in our neighborhood, She stated that the one who talks the least is the one we should lynch the next day. To me, it feels like she is setting herself up to look town, and not get lynched via what she has stated.
That's not actually what I said, I said you should lynch anyone that stops posting in the neighbourhood. As for setting myself up to look town by it, I'm not sure what scum motivation you're giving me to giving you normal advice. You just really want me to be scum so your neighbourhood can be perfekt and you can feel safe in it. If you start a witch hunt you're going to see witches everywhere and make up the reasons to put them on the stake.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #946 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Or maybe there are none, with the assumption that we'll start lynching neighbour members out of paranoia. Or the neighbourhoods were completely random and using them as lynching reasons is the same as rolling three 13-sided dice randomly and picking those people to lynch. Granted that wouldn't be much different from regular Day 1's but still.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #949 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Don't quote the god damn wiki at me, I know what a neighbour is and what statistics are. That doesn't change anything I said, or the way mods will sometimes fuck with people like you who read what the wiki says religiously. There are better reasons to lynch over.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #958 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 951, Bert wrote:@Shadoweh:
3) I wasn't quoting at you. Why are you so over-defensive? It doesn't feel genuine
It's almost like I'm frustrated that the only reason some people have given that I'm scum is 'there must be one in the neighbourhoods'.
Also I don't like you. We established that part already. Now stop jumping around like a lunatic and get back on the wagon.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #983 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Ladida, Desperado hasn't said anything for awhile, waiting games are fun. You don't think I'm scum with Llamarble so why do you care that I'm voting with him? Analyzing two votes on someone before they've flipped in my opinion doesn't do much. If you can tell me why I shouldn't be voting Desperado instead that'd be cool.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #991 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's not a.. nevermind. I linked directly to the picture, which is probably why it doesn't work.
Also I'm the whitest girl you will ever meet. Thanks for trying to get me banned as our introduction. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1018 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1010, Llamarble wrote:Huh, Garantula is actually worthy of lynch-consideration. I'll revisit him tomorrow when I'm less tired but yeah, why'd we all townread him again?
Something something early good posts something I'd feel really insecure if Garant turned out to be scum. He's pretty authentically weird, if that makes sense. Then again I'm banging against the same wall you keep hitting about too many people looking town everywhere so..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1050 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1038, Empire wrote: I just don't see what you or Llamarble see, I really don't. I even reread Desperado's ISO just now and the only case against him I can see is "he doesn't look as town as most of the other people in this game".
To be fair most of the other people in the game are pretty damn town. If you look at the reactions to the wagons too, kuribo came in and raged all over the place, Shoe got into an argument with kuribo himself, Generic and Mara have literally been fighting since page 1, and Desperado is kind of.. there? There's not alot of fighting back going on here, it's like he's already given up. He's also only addressing the two main people who want him dead in his one post since he became a wagon.

Also, do you have a better idea? If you say me I'll punch you in the throat.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1191 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I.. hadn't considered an SK at all last night. But no one's popped in saying it's against the flavor so etc. The opening scene did look like a murder by a living person though.
I actually like this theory because it means Desperado trying to lynch Shoe doesn't exonerate the lurking bag of suck who clearly isn't paying attention to why he can't just keep lurking.

Tammy: Most SK's are bulletproof though? It's more likely he was telling the truth and wanted to attract a kill to find out who the mafia are. Even if it's a kinda sucky power, claimed roles are a hit-list waiting to happen. We're not writing off qwintz because of that though, just have a little faith gosh.

##Vote: The Purple Shoe
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1196 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think it is my lot to be lynchbait whenever I play with you guys. The only time someone consistently likes me is when they're scum.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1213 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Empire already went over it. The consensus could also be wrong. Do you have no opinion on that yourself? Death in red isn't SK-conclusive.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1281 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Terrible prod dodge, slightly busy with stupid irl stuff. will post later today. Probably gonna unvote since i am dumb and there probably isn't an sk. (to answer Nacho it's more of a question of what makes someone who isn't playing the game town, other then being run up beside scum, but that's really good enough etc)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1423 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

This is because I yelled at you, isn't it. -_- We could have been a four person mason team. Instead you're a huge jerk.

There's a whole lot of dumb going on in this thread. Mara claimed to us Night 0 about her role and confirming qwintz's slot as town. Looking back since the slot was cycling in and out no one from the slot confirmed back, though qwintz said he saw 'his role had already been explained.' If we're just outting it in thread it's as simple as asking him.

qwintz:
Is Marangal also confirmed town to you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1447 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

zzzz I'm June Wingate, part of the Wingate Family. The only thing I've got is a quicktopic full of traitorous wretches. I should have suspected my family would poison me to get my inheritance for themselves.
Generic: You probably shouldn't pat yourself on the back for trying to lynch confirmed town since post 1?

I can't even popcorn to Bert because he jumped the cue, have I mentioned I hate you so much? Nacho can go next. I think everyone else besides Tammy has claimed VT anyways.

PS lists are for scrubs even when they're coming from masons, popcorn or bust.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1454 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I claimed already, what more do you want from me ;_; IM DYING FOR YOU ALREADY TAMMY
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1458 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also Marangal and qwintz already claimed/their roles are outted? I would have frankly advised they not do that. I even said she should have told us who she was killing so she didnlt have to (even changing to me she still should have let us know so we could have stopped this)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1508 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1490, Tammy wrote: Also shadoweh shold have let us know she had been poisoned and would be dead by the end of the day..
Did you think I got a note that said I ate some cyanide cookies last night or something? :V Mara told us she was going to poison someone else.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1511 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Am I getting in the way of your crusade against the claimed since Night 0 to me mason lover poisoner? I'm rolling my eyes so hard at you right now. What pray tell would be helpful to you?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1521 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1514, Tammy wrote:shadoweh true talk time. are you going to flip scum?
i have a theory based on the claims that might make inte more likely scum if shadoweh is :/
Do you think I'd still be reading this thread and trying to sort out your flippy shit if I was? It's not like it'd be the first time I've been lynched/murdered by TRAITORS this early. Though I guess it'd be the first time here. Can you explain what your case is on Nacho?

Bert I still hate you, especially because you can't read the section beside my name that says I'm not a dude.

Also he clearly hasn't gotten over it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1526 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, I am eloquently expressing my displeasure with family buisness.
Right now people are mostly waiting for claims anyways. Spamming the thread up seems counterproductive.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1535 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I supose it's possible for Marangal to be third party lovers with qwintz, but you usually don't claim that kind of thing if you want to win by yourself. So no. If there's a poisoner and an SK, then the SK would probably be BP. Self-watching BP is.. a role I had before actually and we all said should have been an SK so etc.

My thoughts right now are that I don't get what you guys are doing, at all. :/ Do you want me to think about something specific?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1570 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tammy I don't think this in-thread distancing is fooling anyone, we should probably just surrender. :V
The most likely people to be scum, since that's what you're actually asking, imo are inte and matt/gargant, from poe if nothing else.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1576 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's not like you guys were listening to me before. I don't expect you to be any more receptive now. Besides, you're already moving towards lynching who I want lynched. I don't have anything insightful to add beyond that not having to read anything Bert has said all day is a blessing.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1618 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Zzzz. You know, I'm pretty sure if I hadn't been all fuck you earlier I wouldn't have been shot in the first place. Since I'm dead I'm engaging in some glorious sleeping at regular hours instead of reading about how everyone hates me. And if you think my scumreads mean they're scum with me and should be lynched, sure whatever floats your boat.

You know, I've always found that the fastest way to turn momentum into a snorefest is to be stuck waiting for someone in massclaim. I'm sure inte is totes going to claim a vt servant anyways so why bother waiting? You should just quicklynch him superfast zooooom!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1619 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

..Okay, so I lied about the regular sleeping, I've just been playing Yugioh until eight in the morning. I kinda wanted to get in on the Yugioh Abridged game but I wanted to hold out for something better. Thanks for killing me approximately when the other game will start so my brain doesn't explode?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1635 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I wouldn't call a doc-watcher underpowered, you know. But it increases my thoughts that the neighbourhoods aren't random, which I didn't want to talk about earlier. Two mason-poisoners and two regular town in one, two players and another power role in the other one. I think it's sad that an opportunity to abuse claiming role powers to your neighbours so the vanillas can fake being the pr's was wasted.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1684 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:10 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Zzzzzz I wonder if I'd get proded if I stopped posting? Or how much hatemail I'd get if I tricked one of my friends into replacing in for me. It's a totes awesome game lots of fun you'll be happy for days! A whole three of them to be precise! By the way, everyone's claimed, so why isn't anyone voting anymore? Notably the three most suspect people of the day. Are you at least going to Not Me each other or something?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1685 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Unvote
##Vote: projectmatt
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1687 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You could ask me to move too you know :< I'll do whatever Tammy wants for a poem!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1701 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's okay matt, I'm on your side! I'm using reverse psychology to save you. Don't tell Nacho!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1732 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Buncha teases. Why would you run someone up to L-1 when you all think I'm going to flip scum already? You could put it back, I've never gotten to do one of those quickhammer troll posts like the normal people get. God, none of you ever let me have any fun! You won't even try to compose gauche poetry for me! WHEN I'M SCUM YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE I'LL KILL TAMMY. >8(
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1802 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

BECAUSE YOU WON'T SING FOR ME ON MY BIRTHDAY!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1805 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yes actually, it is! I wish I'd known ahead of time the irony on my due date :V You are definitely lying, everyone wants you to sing, especially if you're bad at it >.>b
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1822 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Cigarettes and chocolate cake
These are just a few of my cravings
Everything it seems i like's a little bit stronger
A little bit thicker
A little bit harmful for me

And if i should buy jellybeans
Have to eat them all in just one sitting
Everything it seems i like's a little bit sweeter
A little bit fatter
A little bit harmful for me

And then there's those other things
Which for several reasons we won't mention
Everything about them is a little bit stranger
A little bit harder
A little bit deadly

It isn't very smart
Tends to make one part so broken-hearted

Sitting here remembering me
Always been a shoe made for the city
Go ahead, accuse me of just singing about places
With scrappy boys faces
Have general run of the town
Playing with prodigal songs
Takes a lot of sentimental valiums
Can't expect the world to be your raggedy andy
While running on empty
You little old doll with a frown

You got to keep in the game
Maintaining mystique while facing forward
I suggest a reading of 'a lesson in tightropes'
Or 'surfing your high hopes' or 'adios kansas'

It isn't very smart
Tends to make one part so broken-hearted

Still there's not a show on my back
Holes or a friendly intervention
I'm just a little bit heiress, a little bit irish
A little bit tower of pisa whenever i see you
So please be kind if i'm a mess
Cigarettes and chocolate cake!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1824 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

:mad: That doesn't look like a song OR a poem Tammy.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1829 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I GAVE MY ULTIMATUM IF YOU WON'T SLAM WITH ME THEN YOU CAN JAM WITH THE HATERS!
It's because one of my oldest friends used to play his album on repeat, I probably could have typed that from memory. That and the Neverending Story which I've never seen but BOY COULD I SING THE THEME SONG!

cut: awh now I feel bad for yelling at you. Youeh sounds so Canadian. No, we didn't kill your beloved lord, we were having a happy honeymoon when that asshole trapped us in the mansion. It was probably the serial killer.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1835 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I've seen The Last Unicorn and all the Care Bears movies! I don't like moovies <.<
Incidentally if you'd like to know how badly I'm trolling you, I don't know who any of the other scum are besides the one you killed. I'm basically voting at random. HA HA
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1837 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think you should lynch Bert. Look at his stupid puppy face. I HATE THAT FACE. AND I HATE YOU BERT
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1840 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you saying if I'm scum we can't be friends? :< Don't be so racist! Just because I'm a little blood-covered doesn't mean we can't hang out! I was looking forward to chilling with my family, looking for the other team, having a good time, but NO, none of you know how to have ANY FUN! WELL SCREW YOU TOO. ESPECIALLY MARANGAL who didn't mention the part where she's only half lovers with qwintz. So you should probably protect her so they don't both die ^_^/ JUST A LITTLE ADVICE FOR MY BEST FRIEND
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1842 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1838, Empire wrote:I don't really like the inte lynch either but considering this whole game has been trying to pick off the people on the lower end of the Sliding Scale of Townieness, I probably won't feel good about any lynch.
Before you go into that goodnight, Shadoweh, what anime should I keep watching? Steins;Gate or WataMote?
I will miss you lots, though I will never forgive you for killing our father =(
(I may or may not have been drinking tonight.)
I'm serious about the not killing him part though. <.< I mean, you can not trust a word I say, but p sure there's another killer dood.
I think I've heard of WataMote. I think you should drop both of those and watch Dangan Ronpa immediately ^_^/ Or One Piece. There's only 600 episodes to catch up on!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1845 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Consider it a token of my esteem that I'm not filling up the page with Space Jam lyrics. I'd say I'm sorry I didn't kill Nacho but :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1876 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why are you willing to make poems for Nacho but choke when it's for me? Is it because he's all IC in the house? ;-;
I was serious about voting randomly, just put someone at L-1 and I'll solve all your problems! I was at work when you did that inte thing. >:<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2552 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/KNPKb2nNSrr4
Please Don't Kill Me Marangel QT
Fakegod you need to give scum named DEATH a fakeclaim when there's is no way to guess the flavor it's kind of inexcusable.
Also I really enjoyed not having any idea if I was really poisoned or if my faction had lost or if there was a traitor because our team was so weak it seemed like there had to be more scum power, it was great, and by great I mean AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Self-watching GF isn't really that great, especially when he could have watched himself get poisoned and die. And you gave the other team daytalk. -_- That's just uncalled for. QT madness isn't much fun if everyone can't talk during the day, imo.

All that said I deserved to die. It's depressing that I died because the other team though I was town somehow. I flew way off the mark with Bert. BERT. BERRRRRTTTTTT. Suddenly everyone was looking at me like THE SHADOWEH HAS NO CLOTHES AND IS ALSO SCUMMY AAAAA but seriously I was trying to scumhunt and find the other team, and really confused that all I could find was townies everywhere, except for peacebringer who was so scummy we asked Marangal to triple-check her role pm to see if he was town. >_> I told you all there was another killer and none of you listened to me IT'S BECAUSE IM RED ISN'T IT YOU RACIST GREENSKINS

ps i outted the lover masons so the other scumteam would kill them lawl
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2554 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Maybe so, but he also wouldn't have been autohammered by the person whose role he claimed. His only safeclaim was vanilla town. You shouldn't do that as a mod, you know?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2572 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2567, FakeGod wrote: Why can't I do that as mod? Playtesting the beta setup revealed the Death team to be stronger than the Necromancy team, so I nerfed Death's early game, and gave the Necro team daytalk.
I'm sure there are no rules against it, but I don't think it's a good idea to balance a scumteam this way. If you can ID one of the scum by setup then you're not playing mafia.

Generic: Obviously not, I was killed for being so town the other scumteam shoved poison down my throat. >_> jk it's still fucking horrible

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”