Llamarble [1]: Elleran
The Purple Shoe [1]: 1baldeagle1
Elleran [1]: SXTLHGaiden
Nachomamma8 [3]: TheGarantula, Ms Marangal, Shadoweh
Ms Marangal [1]: Generic

Not Voting [0]
-

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline is August 30, 2013, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-08-30 13:00:00)

Tammy replaces Grimgroove pregame. I swear I wrote this in yesterday...
Last edited by FakeGod on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 26, Nachomamma8 wrote:you think i'm reaching?
i think you're chainsawing Empire.
If that's what you want to believe, then sure!

I am definitely attacking you on the sole reason of you attacking my scum-buddy, Empire.
In post 34, Tammy wrote:
In post 25, Ms Marangal wrote:Hi Gengen!

I'm happy to announce that I'm town this time around, though can I say the same for you?
I don't feel the happiness. If you're going to do a town dance, do it with feeling.
Would you like me to throw a party with Confetti and such as a means to accurately express my joy?
In post 39, Empire wrote:
In post 36, Tammy wrote:I'm town, but you know that already don't you?
Well yes and I'm pretty happy you can towninate fast without me having to troll you as a catalyst.

Question for you: Is Nacho town?
I'll take your word on Tammy for now, until I see reasons to believe otherwise. Still fairly unsure of my ability to accurately read her early on

Gaiden, you have anything other than fluff to contribute?
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Mod: you forgot to record Nacho's vote

Thanks. -mod
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 42, Shadoweh wrote:
##Vote: Nachomamma
<-- Blatant chainsawing for Empire. Also p sure he's telling the truth about Tammy.
HI TAMMY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN THIS GAME EITHER is it okay if I troll you anyways?
NO! IF YOU'VE STOPPED READING THE TAMMYTOWN NEWSLETTER IN WHICH I CLEARLY INDICATED THAT I REPLACED INTO THIS GAME, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TROLL ME.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 48, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Ok, I just read all of Nacho's posts and they look scummy to me.

I would like Nacho's response before voting.
Why do they look scummy to you? What response do you expect to get? And why are you waiting to vote him?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 51, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 34, Tammy wrote:
In post 25, Ms Marangal wrote:Hi Gengen!

I'm happy to announce that I'm town this time around, though can I say the same for you?
I don't feel the happiness. If you're going to do a town dance, do it with feeling.
Would you like me to throw a party with Confetti and such as a means to accurately express my joy?
Yes. And there should be dancing in the streets. Oh yes, there should be dancing.
mm wrote:
In post 39, Empire wrote:
In post 36, Tammy wrote:I'm town, but you know that already don't you?
Well yes and I'm pretty happy you can towninate fast without me having to troll you as a catalyst.

Question for you: Is Nacho town?
I'll take your word on Tammy for now, until I see reasons to believe otherwise. Still fairly unsure of my ability to accurately read her early on
<3
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 31, Llamarble wrote:
I was hoping you guys would all daymasonize again
It still might happen!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I was going to say I haven't played with Tammy scum, but I totally remember lynching her scummy ass hydra so maybe I should trust her looking town to me a little more.
still gonna troll

In all seriousness, TheGarantula is prob-town for thinking it's cool to talk about ongoing games, def not something a scum would say by himself I think.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

I've never drawn scum in a hydra. :?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

OH wait...do you mean the lovers game?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yes, I mean the lovers game! ..I supose that wasn't a hydra was it? Close enough.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, it was close, and besides i just realized I'm technically lying anyway because i just played as a scum hydra, but my partner left me so it was like an alt anyway.

But, it doesn't really matter because you got my alignment right anyway...I don't know what to do with that right now though >_<
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 41, Tammy wrote:Dude. You're asking me for my nacho read on page two? I think his demeanor is generally townish, kinda reminds me how he was in 501, but I don't ever have an actual read on nacho this early.
Right, I forgot you're not a super cool master scumhunter like yours truly. Anyway, I wanted to see if your mind went to the same place as mine here and it looks like it did. There's a subtle difference in approach but I don't think it's alignment-related so...townish but still taking a wait-and-see approach.
In post 51, Ms Marangal wrote:I'll take your word on Tammy for now, until I see reasons to believe otherwise. Still fairly unsure of my ability to accurately read her early on
You don't have to just take my word for it. There's lots of people in here that have experience with her so if we're all seeing her as town, that's definitely a good sign.

Anyway, going to bed now. Reads still in the incubation stage so hopefully I'll have something more substantial once more time's passed and people really start digging into the thread.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 58, Tammy wrote:I've never drawn scum in a hydra. :?
Liar. Did you forget I was in this?

Also, when I switch to laptop I will give a filler reason, but a couple of empires posts feel forced and one or two people have come in to gang up on nacho since he pointed to empire... Something feels off, but I am hesitant to believe people on mafia scum would so obviously chainsaw or town clear a scum buddy on day 1... Distancing and bussing all day long, but blatant buddy work? Not so sure.

Bald eagle, do you want to break down the reasons for a scum read on nacho? That doesn't require him to respond first, so what are you seeing?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Post by Generic »

Filler = fuller
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 62, Empire wrote:
In post 41, Tammy wrote:Dude. You're asking me for my nacho read on page two? I think his demeanor is generally townish, kinda reminds me how he was in 501, but I don't ever have an actual read on nacho this early.
Right, I forgot you're not a super cool master scumhunter like yours truly. Anyway, I wanted to see if your mind went to the same place as mine here and it looks like it did. There's a subtle difference in approach but I don't think it's alignment-related so...townish but still taking a wait-and-see approach.
*snerk*
empire wrote:
In post 51, Ms Marangal wrote:I'll take your word on Tammy for now, until I see reasons to believe otherwise. Still fairly unsure of my ability to accurately read her early on
You don't have to just take my word for it. There's lots of people in here that have experience with her so if we're all seeing her as town, that's definitely a good sign.
This feels weird empire. Don't feel weird. I mean I'm definitely town, but I'd kinda expect you to know why I am. You making it a group read effort makes me feel all wobbly.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 63, Generic wrote:
In post 58, Tammy wrote:I've never drawn scum in a hydra. :?
Liar. Did you forget I was in this?

Also, when I switch to laptop I will give a filler reason, but a couple of empires posts feel forced and one or two people have come in to gang up on nacho since he pointed to empire... Something feels off, but I am hesitant to believe people on mafia scum would so obviously chainsaw or town clear a scum buddy on day 1... Distancing and bussing all day long, but blatant buddy work? Not so sure.

Bald eagle, do you want to break down the reasons for a scum read on nacho? That doesn't require him to respond first, so what are you seeing?
I AM a big fat liar. Tsunami drew scum in the red wedding. I totally forgot that was actually a hydra. I blame it on the fact that my other head left me before the game started and it was essentially an alt of me.

You should lynch me though because lynch all liars...except I'm town and that wouldn't be nice or helpful, so that rule is out the window.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

VOTE: Generic
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Tammy stop drawng scum, you're leaving a bad impression for the children.
Generic could you be more specific in how our incredibly overblown chensawing is fake? More specifically, could you specify which of the like five people doing this is 'off' or would you like to stick with SOMETHIN FEELS WEIRD WELP BYE EVERYONE SEE YOU TOMORROW
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 68, Shadoweh wrote:Tammy stop drawng scum, you're leaving a bad impression for the children.
Generic could you be more specific in how our incredibly overblown chensawing is fake? More specifically, could you specify which of the like five people doing this is 'off' or would you like to stick with SOMETHIN FEELS WEIRD WELP BYE EVERYONE SEE
i was going to got whut and then I realized you're trolling me! I did stop drawing scum. If you want to take a tour through my recent scum games and get a really good feeling about why I'm town townie town town here, I'll be your guide though shadoweh!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by Generic »

Shadoweh, you are remarkably aggressive over my comments. Overreaction to one person agreeing with nacho on empire, when as you state 5 people is it (most of the game then) are against him over it. And mara naked voted from my comments, so make that six keen to defend empire.

But if you are going to attack me over my post, do you want to try and attack something I actually said? I never called the chainsaw ing fake, I called it obvious. Why would anyone fake chainsaw? It's chainsaw defending no matter whether mafia are doing it or town, the only difference is the motive.

I called empires posts forced, is that what you were trying to get at in the blind rate of rushing to his defence?

No, I think I'm on to something, and when I'm off the phone and onto a laptop I can properly ISOsnalyse the opening.

Liking tammy though (not in that way, I'm a married man).
Tammy, what are your early thoughts?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Generic »

Rate = rage
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by FakeGod »

1baldeagle1 has asked to replace out. I will search for a replacement.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Post by Generic »

Wow, ask a guy a simple question and he quits!

Well I see only one obvious chainsaw which was mara, one over the top display with voting nacho which is shadowed, and bald eagle placing suspicion on nacho without reasons...

So at best I count 3, and even that's a reach... Where are these 5 people chainsawing for empire?

Early opinion is I laughably nailed down the first scum by accident in RVS, and since then one over reacted to nacho and the other overreacted to me and nacho.

Mara, empire and shadoweh is my early call, and if that's right then they are in serious trouble early on because of how easily all three overreact.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm offended you think my scum game is so horrible. Or that I would ever talk to or about my partners. Good job on assuming you're a scumhunting god though. If I were to guess though, Mara probably just thinks you're scum. I'm accusing you of attempting to cheerlead hate on an ambiguous group of people without commiting yourself to it. Well, was. Now I'm accusing you of being..

maybe I shouldn't post at 5am, I think it affects my niceness levels. 5 is obviously an exaggeration seeing as there are three votes. The fact you checked shows you're taking me way too seriously. Which tbh I think is more likely in town then scum to get offended like that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”