Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 43, Majiffy wrote:
In post 42, Lying Cat wrote:VOTE: Majiffy for having an avatar that objects to Martian Law.
What in holy hell is Martian Law.

VOTE: Flying Beauties
Everyone knows that third vote is always scummy.

VOTE: flying veauties

okay, so we have four people on a train. Superficially one should be scum based on the golden rectangle rule, thus we just narrowed the pool to focus on for the day.

I clearly have already given a rocksolid case on majiffy.

VOTE: unvote vote majiffy
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Darthe »

VOTE: unvote flying beauties post made my beer taste bad. Also, vote.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Darthe »

angel looks all over the place. Odd as it seems, I find that telling. Looks town.

Going to totally agree with post 99 tat the JKLM post looks forced. It's the "huh" and "suppose", the sort of things that would be considered a tell simply for their noncommital nature.

Lying Cat doesn't ping me, don't know em. Is this that players MO?

VOTE: jklm
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 122, MafiaSSK wrote:Lying cat has proven their townieness.
Unvote

In the mean time, flying beauties/mollie thinks meta is 100%. It's not. Get over yourself.
Dislike
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Darthe »

Caught up.

Flying Beauties is difficult to read because annoying posting. Pressure there is good. Prob town though.
AP is a pain in the ass to try and figure out. Makes me want to call him town just to be able and move past the slot, gotta be careful of that.
Majiffy looks scum to me here. No effing clue why.
Who is Varsoon?
Grim Reaper/GG looks town. Logic posting but also not forced in appearance.
#173 is really good by Shadow.
If I had to pick between SSK and Buckwild I would rather go SSK but I share the general concensus that both reek so.. SSK.
Pachebel looks town as well. Perhaps just because I like watching him fuss. Could be a biased read *shrug*
Lying Cat I keep skipping over. I think I will ISO soon for the hell of it. Null again.

VOTE: SSK
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 188, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 180, Darthe wrote:AP is a pain in the ass to try and figure out. Makes me want to call him town just to be able and move past the slot, gotta be careful of that.
Why single me out over anyone else?

Elaborate on why I am?
What makes you feel singled out by this?

In any case, it's not a tell, just your posting style. It also makes you interesting/fun to play with which probably explains the plethora of scummie nominations. Here are some examples below of how you either make statements that are far from null but don't reveal anything, have really sensible but near intangible (outside of the context of the conversation) meanings, or are simply stated differently than most would.
In post 39, AngryPidgeon wrote:Its mostly mollie, but AA9 also has distinguishable town rage.
In post 64, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 56, Fear and Loading wrote:I mean the padding in that post is obv. scum garbage.

-Zd.
Its not just scum that waffles, Zd.
In post 78, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 76, flying beauties wrote:you should get your boyfriend to save your ass majiffy!!!
Oh its not HIS ass that is gonna need saving : P

You are asserting that Im not scumhunting (lol) but that isn't factual.

Why are you trying to get me to focus on other people?
In post 136, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why are you more concerned with my opinion on them than on Pasch/Majiffy?
In post 165, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ Fair list, I'd just swap the FnL guys for Splintered. If JKLM is scum and Cat is town especially.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 197, Majiffy wrote:
In post 180, Darthe wrote:Majiffy looks scum to me here. No effing clue why.
If I had to pick between SSK and Buckwild I would rather go SSK but I share the general concensus that both reek so.. SSK.
VOTE: SSK
1) Why do you "have to" pick between SSK and Buckwild?
2) Why are you voting SSK over me when it seems like your scum read on me is stronger?
3) Why do you have a scum role PM?
1) How often do you get more than a lynch in a day?
2) You're more controversial to me, I intend to watch and see before making a call on you.
3) No.
4) Why didn't you vote here?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 205, AngryPidgeon wrote:Darthe - ok I guess. You _did_ single me out by saying I'm hard to read. I'm trying to figure out why town-you would think to say that. I mean you aren't calling ALL your null-reads "hard to read". Its an excuse for takinga stance and it isn't necessarily scummy, but it is something I see scum do, especially with loud/weird players.
Fair enough, I will keep that in mind.

WTF did I forget to check this fucking game for a day or something?!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 270, Varsoon wrote:
In post 268, The Grim Reaper wrote:I really like the case on SSK in . It is pretty much the same conclusion that we have come to.
Add to that the reasons behind the Varsoon votes and soft PL push and you have a prime candidate for a lynch. However we prefer Pasch for scum and feel he needs rope the most.

The vote on me was an RVS-related one, largely due to... you know what?
Nevermind.

Looking at Grim, LyingCat, and AP as my scum for now.

I think Majiffy's just razzin' me and isn't scum, but we'll see.

I think it's really suspicious that Grim came in with about a billion posts and Lying Cat immediately says "GRIM SO TOWN" and then they both overlap on their lynch pools. It's just really awkward.

Then again, maybe I need to sit down with this game, look over all the posts, and stew with it for awhile before hitting the submit button here.
Nah.
I can't read you logically. Dat scum team.

If those three are scum together we will know simply by the lack of an NK on them ever. Because otherwise they are going to peg this team.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Darthe »

IS that eternal WIFOM?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Darthe »

Yes, you're welcome.

Heh.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 252, The Grim Reaper wrote:Really liking and Lying Cat as a result.

Quite a few townreads already, given nothing changes: Fear and Loading, Lying Cat, Majiffy (still gut), flying beauties

GG
In post 255, The Grim Reaper wrote: confirms my townread on Majiffy. Angry Pidgeon reads very town on page 6 in general. It's difficult not to be swooned here.

By my count, this leaves Varsoon, Buckwild, Paschendale en JKLM in the possible scumpile, but my gut says Buckwild is town. I disagree with , that voting tag thing is null. But the little Buckwild has said seems to make sense, his broken votes are never the kind where you say: "where did that come from?"
Perhaps Splinetered Shadow in the possible scumpile as well, because not all scum can have been lazy opportunists and I did get these strange vibes from his in the first posts. Definitely someone to watch out for.

GG
In post 272, Antihero wrote:
I like both of these posts a lot. You can be town for now.

In post 265, Fear and Loading wrote:Also, MafiaSSK is flying massively under the radar. You should ISO him and see his posts for yourself. Moreover he hasn't posted in over two days.

@Mod: can you please prod MafiaSSK?

-- Quilford
MafiaSSK has actually asked me for replacement via PM. I'm poking around at some of my contacts before posting in the replacement thread. But yeah, SSK is being replaced.
No need to do that, should be dead by then.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Darthe »

And it had to be inside the quote. Perfect.

I said I like both of these posts a lot. You can be town for now.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 282, flying beauties wrote:
In post 276, Darthe wrote:IS that eternal WIFOM?
so much ewww
You'll come to love me in time.
In post 280, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 273, Paschendale wrote:Some of your subsequent deluge of posts is a little better, but I disagree with anyone handing out townreads like that so early on. Frankly, I disagree with any kind of strong reads early in the game. They're usually wrong. And going for a townreads > PoE method seldom produces good results.
wrong
Totally missed this before. Technically, you're guaranteed that your early town reads will be at least as right as the town:scum ration in game. So lets say 75% average.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 283, AngryPidgeon wrote:Eesh a lot of posts over night.

FnL: Splintered explicitly called Cat scummy for disappearing after going under pressure. The other 2 (SSK/Pasch) just voted him for pressure but said nothing about why or why not he is scummy when they did. I don't see how you are making the leap to say that they ALSO read Cat's post but think his lurking is scummy?
In post 264, Fear and Loading wrote:Also, MafiaSSK implicates himself of the same thing here
SSK and Pasch just said they want pressure on him. Splintered was the only one to call them out on ducking the thread after getting pressured.

Why SSK over Splintered? (Pasch is definitely contributing the most, sure).
In post 267, The Grim Reaper wrote:
In post 266, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 241, Paschendale wrote:
I don't disagree that JKLM is also a good choice
, especially looking back now and seeing a complete lack of anything useful. But I'd rather lynch people for what they do say than what they don't say this early in the game.

That said, JKLM, your ice is getting thinner. We won't wait forever.
This reeks of scum-scum interaction.
Especially the bolded part. Don't think there's a more roundabout way to express an opinion on someone.

GG
Sorry
I kind of agree, but I'd still much rather lynch JKLM than Pasch. He sounds awfully hesitant to take a firm stance on JKLM. There is acknowledging that JKLM is scummy without outright saying it and an excuse to not vote him at the same time. Really weird. Not even proposing people who are better alternatives.
In post 271, flying beauties wrote:he never follows my votes, ever
So you think Majiffy intentionally avoids voting with you? Its not possible that 1/12 times he will happen to think the same person is scum and vote it with you?

Thinking Darthe is town.
I think FB is mistaking Majiffies tendency to view things logically for his tendency to avoid sheeping with em. If that makes sense, the sentence isn't fitting together in my head all that well.

I think I'm town too.

JKLM is the better lynch anyhow. Pasch lynch would be less revealing in general (though I think they're pretty tied together at this point) and I don't see him gaining any traction as a town influence anyhow. Especially not at this point.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 355, flying beauties wrote:in other news, ap and majiffy continue to be scum.

I trust them about as far as I can throw them. which isn't far at all since the both of them are well over 6ft and I am only 5'3".

lets lynch their scumbuddy bucky cos there is a slight chance they might help us out with it!
No.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 360, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 359, Majiffy wrote:Mollie might need to be policy lynched.
omg majiffy you wouldn't post that if you were town this game

this is so opportunistic

Lets all bandwagon this AP post and see where it goes!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Darthe »

I'll disagree with 389. Playing bait is a really easy way to kickstart reactions, but that is definitively different from intentionally posting bad content. Thus, 1 is accurate but 2 is meh imo.

Problem is we sort of have to lynch to find out if the player is blowing smoke..

Have fun with the suicide play, hope you aren't a PR because you just boned any chance of a safe claim.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 392, AngryPidgeon wrote:Huh, Darthe might actually be a jklm buddy.
Knew that was coming before I posted.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Darthe »

You know, bdtween the two of you scum would never have to lift another finger in this game. Really, I don't even know if that is telling to your alignments anymore
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Darthe »

We have conversation going but I am getting very little from it.

Sorry, just not seeing a ton worth adding to atm. I'll try to pick things up a bit.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Darthe »

Terrible misrep by AP there, I didn't say safeclaim. I saod safe claim.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Darthe »

Oh god, prod dodging.

Like half the people in this game I just don't want to respond to. Bad posters are bad.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 572, flying beauties wrote:
In post 560, Darthe wrote:Oh god, prod dodging.

Like half the people in this game I just don't want to respond to. Bad posters are bad.
plz sub the fuck out.

I am being dead serious here. there are at least half a dozen players who would jump at the chance to play this game for the playerlist alone. I 4 1 am sick to death of your pointless dick waving and useless bitching. it would be nice to have some1 in your slot who was actually interested in playing the game and not doing...what you are doing which is a mediocre attempt at nothing.

in the entire time I have been on this site I think I have never asked a player to sub out before but I am beyond fed up with you.

You realize that you're a town read in most peoples eyes because they can't bear the thought of how nauseating your play would be if scum, right?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 550, Varsoon wrote:
In post 549, Majiffy wrote:There are too many lurkers in this game. Where are Lying Cat, F&L, Shadow and Darthe? No content makes me want to vig so hard.
Vig Grim.
Dude's scum.
Trust me.
Just curious, what do you think of his stance on AP and strong reaction to this post? Break things down, I want to see your process here.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 577, flying beauties wrote:
In post 576, Darthe wrote:
In post 572, flying beauties wrote:
In post 560, Darthe wrote:Oh god, prod dodging.

plz sub the fuck out.

I am being dead serious here. there are at least half a dozen players who would jump at the chance to play this game for the playerlist alone. I 4 1 am sick to death of your pointless dick waving and useless bitching. it would be nice to have some1 in your slot who was actually interested in playing the game and not doing...what you are doing which is a mediocre attempt at nothing.

in the entire time I have been on this site I think I have never asked a player to sub out before but I am beyond fed up with you.
*whiny little bitch post*
Rofl for this Ill get Aunt J to bake you some cookies.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 554, Majiffy wrote:It's ok.

Seconding this. I need to do a reread but on initial impressions I don't see pasch.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 581, flying beauties wrote:oh and tuck that thing back into your pants I am pretty sure no1 is impressed!!!!!
I like you more like this. :lol:

Keep it up and we might find someone to scizzor you in an alley, sugar :wink:
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Darthe »

Mentally I was supposed to vote JKLM long ago. Willing to hammer if we get to that point, so votes are prepped all the way I believe.

Varsoon is hard for me to get a read on. Some really odd posting style and not many points that are salient.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Darthe »

Fine by me at this point. Three votes off is too little pressure anyhow. VOTE: unvote vote JKLM

Varsoon made a good point about Grim in 759 and I like the honest kitty here.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Darthe »

Yay he hit the nail!

Now we wait fir the awesome scene that never hapoens on MS.

Prediction: Jester flip, endgame.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by Darthe »

Dat bromance.

You two are like AP/Maj without the talent.

I just want to see a lynch in this game at this point tbh.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Darthe »

I'm just being mean tonight, sorry.

Don't like your reads in general though. Think you're probably town but I disagree with your reasoning.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Darthe »

God that's too much emo for me.

Also, VOTE: pasch
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 1022, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ok. 4 new pages in 24 hours... you guys are fucking insane. <3
You think that's bad? Try 70 in a day.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Darthe »

Oh look. Now if DGB shows up we can all enjoy being in the popular crowd for a bit.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1140, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1137, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:null reads: pasch, mastin, ap, grim, jiffy
pasch: I checked his ISO. My town read was mostly gut but I do like how he defended himself when grim was pushing him mid-day 1. Biggest issue here that knocked him from town to null is the fact that he opposed the JKLM lynch pretty vocally only to join it just to avoid "being a stick in the mud".
I will accept this as my answer about clarification on the Pasch = town situation.
Thank you.
Oh Hi! I'm Darthe, who are you?

Just finished a game that went 3.5k posts in 6 days. I have free time now. Should explain a lot.

YAY REREADING!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Darthe »

AP should know what I am talking about btw. Mastin as well.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Darthe »

Early town reads (before page 10):

FB
Mastin
Beli
ETL
Varsoon
Lying Cat

I'll follow this jazz up with reasoning in a bit. Just getting content down as I go through. If you don't like the multi-post gdiaf.

Why page 10? Darthe loves the early game, gets really great reads there. That's Darthe. Welcome him.
Why town? Because Darthe early game townhunts.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1145, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Jesus.

VOTE: Darthe
Lol
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Darthe »

Patience puny god. We will get there.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Darthe »

Lol looks like I did. Oops. How is that indicative of anything though?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Darthe »

Okay, doing posts 1-200 for people because I tried to ISO AP just now and the guy post soo much that I don't have adequate time. Here is everything that I could find, a lot of which is fairly null or stylized tbh.

AP:
#75 and 78 push the Beautyscum route, but his next two posts (111/112) call her town and jump on JKLM
130 goes back and forth on the slot. I would expect town AP to be more active across the board and less active on specific people than this. I see very little else in the way of actual casework, though in all fairness AP does tend to post little choppy bits at the start of his game either way.
I disagree with his assessment of 131, it looked fine to me. However, seeing an actual bit of analysis on someone not Beauty is nice.
Need to check what 141 is in response to. This whole 4 townreads business sounds odd (i'm doing this in ISO)
144 calls jiffy town for his method of pressuring with AP on another player. How is that townie of majiffy? I would think it null, it really isn't explained here. Also, doesn't AP have a habit of quickly building reads for his games? Because he claims here that doing so too much is hasty. And how did that JKLM vote go?
149, not a valid argument. Not fixing a messed up vote tag isn't indicative of crap.
152, why ask that to ZD/Quil? It's not positively affected, reads like leading.
160, related to 149, is still bullshit
and 161 is compensation for it. He tries to refute it under the pretense of sarcasm but he stated it before without any flak and didn't return to that.
165, in consideration of the current facts and JKLM flip I would love to hear a new take on this.
205 I agree with. Haven't been mentioning things that are null or that I agreed with but this one seems notable. I don't want buck lynched because his tone is town and newbie, likewise I think Pasch is scum atm but I need to read him in ISO as well. Getting a feel for that should help a lot so this gets marked.
209 :/ why are you willing to compromise on your scum list?
God almighty he has been spammy.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Darthe »

That's as far as I am.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Darthe »

Cool. Let's do this then. You would save me tons of effort.

But really though. You wanna lynch someone for not playing when they say they finally have time to play.. Go for it.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1159, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1158, Darthe wrote:Cool. Let's do this then. You would save me tons of effort.

But really though. You wanna lynch someone for not playing when they say they finally have time to play.. Go for it.
This pings very wrong.

Mollie never said why she was lynching you and you just posted a pretty big waffle on me with no satisfying conclusion.

Your content looks busy and your reaction to pressure is to assign a weak reason for it existing and AtE about it.
*How* does it ping? And Molly said she was up for lynching me. My post on you is incomplete. Do you need a satisfying conclusion or definity? Better question, would you expect it with someone as good as you are at playing?

My content is definitely busy, my reaction to pressure is bring it on. None of it's a bluff, if I die I can't be helping town less than I was until this point. It'll be a bummer to have not represented myself well with such a lauded group but that's part of the game.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1160, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1155, Darthe wrote:And how did that JKLM vote go?
You were also voting JKLM and expressed early suspicion of him IIRC. If you want to point out Im on a mislynch, feel free. But the way you are going about this feels dirty, ESPECIALLY considering you snuck on the wagon near the end of the day.
Not wrong. Read the post that I asked how your vote worked out and how your reads changed. You stated that it would be indicative of other things. I have yet to see a follow up on that (albeit, I haven't read but about a fifth of your posts, I'm just getting out content quickly)
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Darthe »

Until I started reading up more on mollie I thought we were referencing X.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1419, Paschendale wrote:I really don't like Majiffy saying he wants to put me on the back burner and lynch AP instead. It looks very calculated to ensure that AP flipping town won't work to exonerate me. I don't like anyone going after someone else based on an associative tell without my flip. If you think I'm scum, lynch me. Then you can all see that I'm telling the truth. But don't lynch someone else based on connecting them to me, only to still lynch me after they flip town. That's crap. Mastin, Beauties, Grim, and Majiffy are racking up scum points for chasing AP like this.

I am seriously sad at all the derping going on from town right now. At least one of the vocal leaders is scum. Someone in Thor/Grim/Mastin is scum. It's just too many stupid attacks, too much searching for a lynch together, and at too high a decibel to be town.

Varsoon was scummy as hell. Thor hasn't done any better. AP mentioned that he's disappeared since throwing his vote on me, too. That's probably the most likely lynch to flip scum right now.

EtL's flip out was town indignation. It takes a while to internalize the need to defend yourself from accusations as town. Newer players get angry that they're not taken at face value. This is one of the few town tells I've ever seen that was really consistent.

Buck hasn't posted in a week.
@Mod: A prod, maybe?

I don't like Darthe, Thor, or Lying Cat clamming up so much. Belis apparently hasn't read the last six or seven pages. Does he think he's hammering me?

Son, I am disappoint. We should be voting for scum, not the few townies who are actually steering this game on the right track.
Dat scummy response.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 1457, Thor665 wrote:Let's lynch Pasch not AP.
In post 1469, mastin2 wrote:Yeah, AP's scum.

There's an element missing from his townplay, here, present in his scumplay.

Yeah, already called both of these.. Catch up.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Darthe »

If this game was only a bit quicker.

Love watching ETL interact though. I don't see his point against mastin as a point against mastin tbh.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by Darthe »

Why are we stalling?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Darthe »

He was obv town so that makes sense.

AP

I'm of the impression that AP would make that kill and anticipate that he could wiggle out of it with a little "scum trap" misdirection.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Darthe »

Kk AP is good to go for now.

VOTE: thor

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”