AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 341, The Grim Reaper wrote:@Majiffy: I'm staring at 273 but really don't see what's so town about it. All it is is a discrediting of my views through a subtle mix of misrep through selective referal to arguments and emo-play on the personal level. Tell me what you see.
Fucks sake, you've both accused each other of misrepping.

And there is nothing particularly interesting about Pasch saying your opinion aren't backed up well. You did mostly quote a lot of things and say either 'agree' or 'disagree' which is ez for scum to do in a catchup.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:41 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

I have explained the reasons of my diagreements and agreements of my catch-up clearly enough, thank you.

And while we may be both accusing each other of misrepping (don't remembe rPaschendale doing that, he accused me of attacking his mannerisms, which is not the same thing), only one of us is right. That person is me.

What do you gain from interfering in my exchange with Paschendale? Your criticisms are not only unfounded, they're also irrelevant and tedious. Do you serioudly believe I'll back off of Paschendale just because you hazve bad reading comprehension?

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 am

In post 347, AngryPidgeon wrote:Let me correct that. Have you ever played scum in any COMPLETED games?

Yes. Twice. Once as a werewolf in a greater idea set-up, once as a mafia roleblocker in a newbie game (old style). Check the Grimgroove wiki if you really care.

Now I want to see you do something with this meta information. More often than not these questions are just asked for show. I find it hard to believe someone will bother reading an entire game of mine to get a hold of my meta, but mad props if you do. I await your conclusions.

GG
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Egads.

VOTE: The Grim Reaper
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by flying beauties »

in other news, ap and majiffy continue to be scum.

I trust them about as far as I can throw them. which isn't far at all since the both of them are well over 6ft and I am only 5'3".

lets lynch their scumbuddy bucky cos there is a slight chance they might help us out with it!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

in other news, aa and mollie continue to be wrong.

@Grim: I'm not asking so I can look it up. Have you not ever felt -reluctant- to post as scum? Some people will post as town whenever they are around but feel _ashamed_ or otherwise _unmotivated_ as scum.

I'm curious why you asked Beauties:
In post 341, The Grim Reaper wrote:Do you think avoidance of the thread is a scumtactic?
Curious why you are questioning Mollie's pressure on JKLM here. Did it just not occur to you that scum may have more reason to not post than town? Or do you not believe this is a valid tell? (If not why not outright say it instead of asking mollie about a fairly commonplace belief)

I ask if you've been scum before because I know I had purposely not posted as scum before despite thinking I _should_ or will have to.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 341, The Grim Reaper wrote:@Majiffy: I'm staring at but really don't see what's so town about it. All it is is a discrediting of my views through a subtle mix of misrep through selective referal to arguments and emo-play on the personal level. Tell me what you see.
Indignant town reaction.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 355, flying beauties wrote:in other news, ap and majiffy continue to be scum.

I trust them about as far as I can throw them. which isn't far at all since the both of them are well over 6ft and I am only 5'3".

lets lynch their scumbuddy bucky cos there is a slight chance they might help us out with it!
No.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Mollie might need to be policy lynched.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 359, Majiffy wrote:Mollie might need to be policy lynched.
omg majiffy you wouldn't post that if you were town this game

this is so opportunistic
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Majiffy »

pmg i know what obvscum i am

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Majiffy »

pmg => Even better than omg.

||
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 360, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 359, Majiffy wrote:Mollie might need to be policy lynched.
omg majiffy you wouldn't post that if you were town this game

this is so opportunistic

Lets all bandwagon this AP post and see where it goes!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Will phonepost from couch and let you all know how comfortable it is.

||
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by flying beauties »

^scum
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

Splintered Shadow has been prodded.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mollie you really need to take a step back and think without bias.

I think you are interpreting banter as scummy when its really usually the opposite.
Splintered Shadow
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Splintered Shadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Splintered Shadow »

@Everyone

Very sorry for the lack of recent posts from this account, PSAT's have been consuming my life lately. Stup will be coming back Sun I think but I may have to go V/LA for a bit as well, let's say until next Sat.

Stup will have to run the account for a bit when he gets back on Sun and I'll make a triumphant return for a nice town win at the end.

Just wanted to say that i Know it's not adding anythign to the discussion by going V/LA but i take my break by saying Buckwild is still scum for not even attempting to have an excuse of lurking.

VOTE: Buckwild

Going V/LA, Stup will be back soon though don't worry
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by JKLM »

I have a feeling in stating the obvious but I'm p sure reaper is town, I don't think scum would be posting this much content, after all the more stuff ya say the more you have a chance of spewing garbage
Fear and Loading
Fear and Loading
Townie
Fear and Loading
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Fear and Loading »

In post 283, AngryPidgeon wrote:Eesh a lot of posts over night.

FnL: Splintered explicitly called Cat scummy for disappearing after going under pressure. The other 2 (SSK/Pasch) just voted him for pressure but said nothing about why or why not he is scummy when they did. I don't see how you are making the leap to say that they ALSO read Cat's post but think his lurking is scummy?
In post 264, Fear and Loading wrote:Also, MafiaSSK implicates himself of the same thing here
SSK and Pasch just said they want pressure on him. Splintered was the only one to call them out on ducking the thread after getting pressured.

Why SSK over Splintered? (Pasch is definitely contributing the most, sure).
It comes down to: why would you put pressure on someone who had explicitly stated why they would be absent? Doesn't make sense. It's much more likely they just hadn't read Lying Cat's posts and therefore didn't know about Lying Cat's absence. (Also MafiaSSK actually quoted SS's original post.)

MafiaSSK was actually a sack of useless and for the most part only responded to other people instead of doing anything active at all. He didn't make any effort to scumhunt. Then he quietly replaced out and it remains to be seen whether his successor will actually do anything either.

-- Quil
Fear and Loading
Fear and Loading
Townie
Fear and Loading
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Fear and Loading »

In post 273, Paschendale wrote:@FnL in 264: Yeah, I changed my mind. I do that sometimes. I was okay with votes for LC in 82... but not yet. I wanted to see some more content from LC. Then, at the end of that day, there was still no content and I was unwilling to wait.
The reason there was still no content was because both members of the hydra were V/LA. You would have known that had you read LC's posts.

-- Quil
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:38 pm

In post 356, AngryPidgeon wrote:in other news, aa and mollie continue to be wrong.

@Grim: I'm not asking so I can look it up. Have you not ever felt -reluctant- to post as scum? Some people will post as town whenever they are around but feel _ashamed_ or otherwise _unmotivated_ as scum.

I'm curious why you asked Beauties:
In post 341, The Grim Reaper wrote:Do you think avoidance of the thread is a scumtactic?
Curious why you are questioning Mollie's pressure on JKLM here. Did it just not occur to you that scum may have more reason to not post than town? Or do you not believe this is a valid tell? (If not why not outright say it instead of asking mollie about a fairly commonplace belief)

I ask if you've been scum before because I know I had purposely not posted as scum before despite thinking I _should_ or will have to.
Like I told mollie before when she was expressing disappointment about my initial inactivity: it is always because real life gets in the way. Inacitivity is not a tell in my case. The two scumgames I was in so far, I was one of the top posters, just like when I am in town games.
The only thing that can somehow demotivate me into posting more and that is game-related is when I get the feeling I'm talking to walls and not getting through to people, mostly due to lack of involvement on their part. But that also is not alignment-indicative. And also very rare. I get through to people. Eventually.

The reason I asked flying beauties is obvious: she just put JKLM in the scumpile for posting elsewhere but not here. I thought his lurker-status was pretty obvious even before that observation, so I'm wondering why exactly this technical argument is such a scumtell suddenly.

Why don't you answer my questions? Why are you meddling in my interactions with Paschendale, while making clear you don't even knoow what it's about? Why do you, as soon as I ask you this, move the discussion somewhere else?
Do you think I've been misrepping Paschendale? Do you think I'm a hypocrite and am equally guilty of the argmuents I use against him? Please be clear and specific.

In other news (seems to be a thing here): I don't like Splintered Cell.

And if anyone should be policy lynched, it's Varsoon. But there's enough on the table not to have to resort to policy lynches.

Majiffy yanking flying beauties' chains like that reads very town.

Angry Pidgeon is coasting on Majiffy's behavior when it comes to that, my townread on him is wavering.

JKLM's latest entry is, while correct, not very helpful and too minimal given all the talk that's been going on about him. He's effectively ignoring the pressure that's building up on him, so I think this person at the very least needs another vote. Paschendale is in V/LA heaven anyway, far away from my scrutinous eye.

VOTE: JKLM

GG
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 am

Post by Belisarius »

Update: I got home last night & read the thread; nothing jumped out at me, so I slept on it. There's' still nothing jumping out at me, so here's what's going to happen: I'm going to go away for a while and consult with the Devil. It might take a while, so in the mean time, here's a caricature of Robocop in a kilt.

Now, I'm going to appear online for this interim, so you
might
be tempted to think I'm doing something mundane like ISOs, but don't be fooled: I'm totally summoning the Prince of Darkness.

I'll be back with a vote once the Devil tells me what to do.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:11 am

Post by Belisarius »

OK, so I have no baseline to work with here, so question for people who know AngryPidgeon (but aren't AngryPidgeon): Does he usually avoid using contractions so much?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”