Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Varsoon »

Well, Mastin, it's nice to see you posting here! Nice reads list. You said you wouldn't have a gag, but that's pretty funny. It's a good tone to start the game on, you're a pretty generally hospitable guy.

Anywho, I'm glad to be playing with you folks. These hydra have some pretty capable heads, and I'm really impressed at how rounded out and diverse the playerlist ended up. Others might call some of these players scrubs, but I like you guys. Should be fun~

I was hoping to roll scum and redeem myself, but I think I can make this town thing work. I wonder if anyone will read me as null this game, don't know if I belong in that grey area.

As you guys know, I'm not a big fan of RVS, so I'll probably keep my vote outt'a it for now. Let me know if someone does something to bring down the house, and I'll sort things out. :D
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 14, Psychlone wrote: With this, we can already lucidly imagine her evil mind and dexterous and sly those damned typing fingers!
Wait, sly, dexterous fingers? Wouldn't those better allow Morph to avoid the bullet-hell that is conflict with evil?
Unless you suggest that she doesn't fight on the Terran side at all, but plays other games, games like... Osu.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Varsoon »

Also, all players in this game are female, as we are 2hu.
So if I write she instead of he, it's 'cus I know.

@Psychlone: I was somewhat disappointed this wasn't a hydra with Psyche due to the name (I miss the guy, feel bad for what I did to him in C&H mafia), but when I laid eyes upon the fusion of man and machine that was the hydra Psychlone, I could feel the awe within my very bones. But yeah, I laughed pretty hard at that intro post.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Varsoon »

Anyway!
I got paid, so I'm going to go eat.

Cabd, I might even buy you a pizza, should my funds hold up.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I don't like zmon's level of activity coupled with his lack of serious content and I really don't like the moves made in 85 and 83.

I'm also scum-reading zmuffin, but that's because I don't believe the PGO claim and I always scum-read zmuffin. I was even scum-reading zmuffin in Xenogears. I had to constantly check to make sure he wasn't on my team that game.

Anyforwho, Sivir rework! Going to play League now.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Oh yeah forgot to do this:
VOTE: thezmon221
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 99, pieguyn wrote:^ opportunistic as fuck
vote: Varsoon
Or a proper evaluation of play and agreement with the currently building wagon in a way that simultaneously puts pressure on the slot but doesn't put it in danger of being a lynch?
In post 101, pieguyn wrote:IMO it'd be a lot better if he just wanted to get on a wagon. but he tried to throw some reasons in there for getting on the wagon, making me think he was just trying to seem natural
I'm not following you here. So, despite not taking part in RVS, you think I'm eager to be on a wagon?
And that having legitimate reasons for being on a wagon is scummy?

Huh.

Do you want to talk to me about it? I mean, the reasons I have for joining the wagon are exactly the ones I stated, but if you're think that there's some deeper meaning behind it, we can chat.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Jeeze, you guys are annoying. If I did anything in this game, you'd be crying scum about it.

Pieguy, I know I play even-level scum and odd-level town, so this might be weird for you.

Tempted to revoke my vote, but, nah. I think that zmon is scum. The fact you guys came out of the woodwork to criticize my vote makes me sure there's scum between the three of you, and that's a damn good start for this game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Do you think maybe other people were eyeing him for a fucking reason? He looks scummy. People believe he's scum. I think he's scum too.

It's like you baked a shitload of cookies and I was fifth in line to get one and you accused me of only wanting a cookie because four other people did. Can't I just want a god damn cookie?

Similarly, my bad, I guess I should ALWAYS vote people that don't have any votes on them, because, clearly, DESPITE ARTICULATING MY VOTE, it's scummy to ever vote someone in such a way.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Also, it's hardly OMGUS to say that people who are voting me solely because I put a vote down are within my scum pool. Furthermore, their reasons for voting me reek of artifice and an attempt to condemn a town player for a contrived 'scummy' reason.

But it's cool that you're trying to discredit any move that I make.

Actually, it's not.

It really pisses me off.
Like, sincerely.
It's not cool.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

So, in conclusion, your logic is terrible, your reasons for voting me are artificial, contrived, and scummy. All of the same 'points' you made about me joining the zmon wagon are equally applicable to BRO joining onto my wagon, pieguy. But he gets a free pass with no scrutiny? Why is that?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Furthermore, you're discrediting me at every turn, which is a typical disarming method used by scum. You're not interested in asking me questions or sussing me for any sort of information behind my vote, you're just condemning my slot and trying to suffocate me.

If anything pisses me off in this game, it's when players devalue what other players have to say.

What about my reasons for joining the zmon wagon look artificial to you, Pieguy?
BRO, your point about me being on a wagon at 4-in is interesting, but holds little merit. I join wagons across the board as scum and as town. As evidence for this, look at the vote-counts in Xenogears, and compare them to the ones in any of my recently finished town games. Why is it that you've made this argument against me, when it's false? Why are you trying to push my slot as scum so hard and use fake meta-evidence to back it up?

P-EDIT:
No, you shitlord, it's me questioning why you don't make the same arguments against every player, but cherrypick your scumhunting. If anything, it's critical of you more than BRO, because it shows a hiccup in coherency and logic in your play. FURTHERMORE, nice try to appeal to OTHER PLAYERS instead of immediately answer my question.
It's not rhetorical, so get to it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Actually, yeah, fuck it, I've just amassed a WAY better case against you, pieguy. zmon very well might be scum, but I think you're scared of the idea of Town-varsoon crushing you. I know that I'm an easy mislynch early, and you could probably pull it off, but you've tripped over yourself trying to do so, and I've exposed you.

VOTE: Pieguyn

Good luck trying to get me to budge. I've got my hooks in you, and you've already dodged my questions once. Answer them now, or just give up, scum.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You also have a REALLY awkward preoccupation with communicating directly to Morph and BRO. I picked up on this when BRO voted me immediately after you, thinking it was a little awkward that you'd have so much back and forth with him in game and then he'd support your vote and try to build on your case for you, but what really tipped me off to this was when I asked you a question and your immediate post following that was "is that abrasive enough for you morph?"

Why are you so preoccupied with those two players, specifically?

Spoiler:
In post 56, pieguyn wrote:in fact I'm townreading him mostly cause of this
In post 45, BROseidon wrote:4/10. Not nearly as good as mastin's
In post 47, BROseidon wrote:Wait that's not a joke?
IMO, shows legitimate confusion. but as you said it's a really light towntell and could be faked
In post 89, pieguyn wrote:
In post 87, Ghostly Penguin wrote:penguin_alien checking in here, antennae twitching, wings flapping in fewer than a dozen posts. mastin2, why vote for the player who is scummy versus the one who's probably scum?
is this a crumb or what

and what's your opinion on BROs?
In post 71, pieguyn wrote:what the hell kind of crossposting is this I don't even

@BROs, morph: so how do you like the chance that GIF/Nacho used his special moment in a scum game?
In post 113, pieguyn wrote:
BROseidon wrote:I would put that chance at roughly whatever chance there is that they'd role scum in any given game, minus the fact that I have a slight townread on them right now.
In post 17, Psychlone wrote:Please don't ruin this moment for me.
I worked hard on it and was waiting for quite a while to use it :(
then what do you think about that post? ^

also an open question for morph
BROseidon wrote:I took that as tongue in cheek.
I actually don't know what this means LOL. can you explain
In post 118, pieguyn wrote:
In post 115, morph the cat wrote:If that's not the question, you'll have to point it out to me.
I was referring to how he apparently "waited" to use that masterful case, which goes against your hypothesis that he would have used it immediately
In post 122, pieguyn wrote:@morph: I see

what's your opinion on Varsoon atm?
In post 121, morph the cat wrote:Is this a serious concern?
sry for confusion that was referring to GIF's post. I couldn't tell if pretty much anything people were saying in RVS was serious or not, and I didn't get the whole joke about the "hi guys".
In post 116, BROseidon wrote:VOTE: VarsoonVOTE: that jump was crazy awkward, and it's roughly where you jumped on the low-hanging fruit wagon last time as scum (5th on TD, 4th here)
if this is true I'd go so far as to say we've caught scum #1
In post 123, pieguyn wrote:
In post 111, BROseidon wrote:I'm actually convinced that he runs a script on the thread that auto-posts to catch the top of page.
that'd be pretty amazing actually

when I mod games (there's none here yet don't look) I don't even try to catch the top of the page and instead just link all the votecounts in the first post cause that's too hard for me ;w;
In post 127, pieguyn wrote:
In post 124, morph the cat wrote:"hi guys" has been a running joke for a while.
sry I'm new here so I didn't know :oops:
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by Varsoon »

There's a lot more there than AtE, TNE.

What do you think about the BRO/Pie/Morph connection I've made?
It's clear that you believe BRO/Pie to be an important link, but do you think that Morph is a part of that chain?
What do you think of BRO's vote on me versus Pieguy's?
Out of the two, why did you decide to vote BRO over Pie?

P-EDIT:
Oh, lord, let me destroy you in one sec, Pieguy.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #144 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 138, pieguyn wrote: okay here's a question
what makes you think I'm just trying to devalue what you say, instead of actually believing what you said is scummy? as it is, you've given no reason beyond me being scum, making this logic circular.
You don't answer my questions when I ask them, but defer to other players,
You've responded with replies like "seriously, this argument? no thx" and "OMGUS" instead of critically responding to the text I've laid forth,
Your response "this one seems like attempting to redirect suspicion onto BROs" is you trying to drive nails into my coffin rather than discuss the points I've brought against you.
Ultimately, none of your responses to me have engaged what I've had to say, but, rather, dismissed it and tried to divert more ire towards me.
I've given plenty of reasons for you being scum, which makes your last sentence here literally untrue.
because I have a townread on BROs, while I had no such townread on you.
So, your townread on BRO is so strong, 6 pages into the game, that the very case you make for me being scum (hoping onto a wagon while parroting the logic of others in a way that looks artificial) somehow can't be made against him? Also, according to your original post in this game, you -did- have a townread on me, which means that your townreads are subject to change. Why did your read on me change to scum, whereas your read on BRO, which should have followed the same logic, did not change?

so you saw your redirection wasn't going to work, and thus realized your only option was to try to defeat me directly?
This is exactly what I mean. You're not trying to engage what I have to say, you're trying to actively paint everything I do as scummy. That's misrepresentation in action. You're positing what you believe to be my motives as a fact, where they definitely aren't. It became clear that you were scummier than zmon and that my conviction about you being scum was grander than that of zmon, and so to even posit the above is absolutely inane.

excuse me for working together with other people...
Work with other people? You specifically responded to my queries by calling out Morph and saying "Look at how abrasive he is",
as if
making a cat-cry for Morph to put a vote on me, rather than ACTUALLY WORKING WITH ME ON MY CASE THAT I AM BUILDING ON YOU. You ignored me in order to directly speak to another player in a way that calls attention to a negative aspect of my play. That's not working with other people, it's wagon-mongering.

1. I have no completed games with you. how would I have any way of knowing you're an easy mislynch?
2. this implies my vote on you was intended towards a lynch. now let me requote this
I've been on the site long enough for you to easily look up my games, and there's plenty of other players in this game who would push for a quick mislynch of me, since they have in the past (or at least witnessed it happen easily). Even without that meta-knowledge, you chose me, which is a mistake. Now, let me get to your backpedaling...

you claim that your vote on him didn't put the slot in danger of being lynched. so why do you assume my vote puts you in danger of being lynched?
You're trying to appeal to the logic that I put forth in order despite the fact that just posts ago you said of that very same logic, "anyone on the wagon is responsible for anything that might happen as a result of wagoning him." and also made the (awkward) argument that taking a typical defense for joining a wagon is scummy. Your vote on me is a push for a swing-wagon, as it presents me in opposition to the growing zmon wagon and tries to make a case out of it. If you truly wanted me to elaborate on my intentions for voting zmon, you'd ask me about it, rather than damning me out of the gate.

so now you're just going to discredit everything I've done? after accusing me of discrediting what you've done? no thx
I'm not discrediting what you've done, I'm engaging it and exposing your gaps in logic, your questionable play, and the various hoops that you've tried to jump through in handling my case. I've been asking you questions and providing criticism to each of your moves, directly. If I was discrediting, I wouldn't be so thorough. I'd simply say you're wrong because you're scum, or OMGUS or 'no thx'. Instead, I'm meeting you point-by-point and refuting what you've brought to the game in your efforts to push my lynch.
again, excuse me for working together with other people
Except you're not. You've chosen a very select two people. I'm asking why those two, when there's been plenty of active players to 'work with'. 3/4 of your ISO is directly involved with those two. Why?
not a single question in there.

you jumped on him apparently because you thought he was scummy? why can't I do the same?

this shows a greater "hiccup in coherency and logic in your play" than anything I've done so far ~
Oho, so here you are being a bastard and trying to turn my words against me, despite making a huge stumble to get there.
First of all, I -voted- zmon, not zmuffin. If you read, I discredit my own read of zmuffin, because it's predicated on scum-reading him as a baseline.
Secondly, I -explained- why I put a vote on zmon. It wasn't simple gut, or 'thinking' he is 'scummy'. Your vote on me wasn't that either, so let's stop trying to change the facts.
Third, I think you'll find that I've put forth and facilitated some pretty thorough discussion in my last few posts, and while I didn't have any direct questions to zmon, I did present criticisms. Should I have spent some time hammering out some questions for him? Sure. Not that it's important, seeing as you jumped at the opportunity to push a wagon on me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #145 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@zMuffin:
Didn't you make the same claim in a previous game? At the very least, it reminded me of someone's PGO claim in a prior game, so I didn't know if I should've read it as a joke/reference, or if it was an actual PGO claim. It also felt a little unwarranted if it wasn't a joke, so I decided that I wouldn't trust that it was truthful. Regardless, man, I think your avatar influences my baseline scum-read on you. Anyway, I guess my questions for you in return are,
Was your PGO claim a joke?
Have you ever made a PGO claim in a previous game?
Why did you claim PGO?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #146 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Pieguy:
Please don't respond to me point-by-point like our last exchange has gone. It's an exhausting format of back-and-forth, and I don't think it's a particularly exciting read. Please do answer my questions, though.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #148 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 145, Varsoon wrote:
@zMuffin:

Was your PGO claim a joke?
Why did you claim PGO?
Also, here's a new one:
Did you use that format for claiming PGO after seeing someone else do it to claim? Have you used that same format to claim a role in the past?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #150 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Why did you claim PGO?

Sorry about all this inquiry, it just really threw me off. I'll probably go full-crazy and dig every one of my games to find what claim it reminded me of, only for it to be dejavu.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #153 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Ugh, Pieguy, you did exactly the thing I asked you not to do.

As for you saying that earlier readlist wasn't serious...
In post 46, pieguyn wrote:no I'm pretty sure of those reads ~
In post 48, pieguyn wrote:I'm dead serious
for now why don't you try to figure out how I got those reads ww
Okay, man.

Here's where I stand on this:
1. I don't really want to keep up this game that's quickly becoming "You did this" "Nuh-uh, YOU did this".
2. It's annoying, and exhausting for not just me, but for the other players who'll have to catch up through all that tripe.

You're being a bit inane, and most of your defense of your play is that "I actually mean X" or "Why should I?" I could spend another long-winded, boring post explaining this, going into detail about it, and why your appeals are faulty, etc etc, but then it just becomes more of what I've explained in points 1 and 2.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, and unless you want to directly ask me any questions, I'm not going to engage further exhausting, fairly-useless discourse.

I stand by my case, and I think I've elaborated my points fairly well.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #156 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:40 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@zMuffin: I'm not expecting to hear anything, I just wanna know why you made that claim. Was it really a joke?
S-sorry if I made you feel bad ;_;

Your avatar is scary
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #159 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Man, if you're going to make a case, please don't straight-up lie to town with points like 2, 3, 4, 5, 7.

I really can't stand liars, and I people who suffocate other players piss me off, and I'm trying my best not to explode and just replace out/kill myself like I've done in other games.

The rest of your points are arguable, and I've already argued why they're wrong.

Wheh.
Man.
See, this is way better.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #160 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

EBWOP: and people who suffocate other players.

I was originally going to write something like, "I hate people who..." but I didn't backspace enough.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #163 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 161, zMuffinMan wrote:@pieguy,

no, not really.

1. what would have needed to happen for you
not
to consider a vote on thezmon opportunistic?
2. the first part isn't even scummy, and you
are
trying to say everything he does is scummy, so uh... yeah. the second part is kind of ironic but i don't really remember what this is referring to.
3. this didn't happen (he did point out the inconsistency in who you're attacking, but it wasn't "redirecting")
4. *shrug*
5. no
6. no
7. so what? this actually looks more town than scummy

plus it's not about whether or not you have a townread on BRO, but whether or not you
actually
think what varsoon did is scummy, and if you do, you should think BRO is equally scummy for it, regardless of your read on him. or double standards. whatever.
This.
This times a million.
I agree with this post in both form and function.

It's like Mastin always says, being succinct is way better than being long-winded and exhaustive. I'd much rather have this sort of short-hand discourse.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #174 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 173, Psychlone wrote: I was actually thinking of this read while I was drinking hot chocolate this morning, just in case any of you was questioning how weird of a person I am.
I love you <3
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #177 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 176, MafiaSSK wrote:
Unvote

Varsoon, why is your vote on pieguy?
I originally put my vote on pieguyn because she exhibited behavior that I attribute to scum (suffocation and disengagement with a town player). This behavior and my conviction against it outweighed my previous scum-read on thezmon.
I kept my vote there because, through our interactions, the following became apparent:
Pieguyn is pushing my lynch based on lies, misrepresentation, and faulty logic.
She's also awkwardly communicating with a selective group of players, one of which (BRO) she isn't applying the same level of scrutiny towards despite his actions being similar to the same ones she's pushing a case on me for.

I think that's pretty much the tl;dr version of our back-and-forth, from my perspective.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #178 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

tl;dr tl;dr version:

Scummy behavior, inconsistent logic, awkward player interaction, bad vote justification.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #179 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

tl;dr tl;dr tl;dr version:

She's scummy.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #180 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

video version:

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #181 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Varsoon »

video game version:

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #182 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #183 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Varsoon »

google-translate version:

At first, I pieguyn my mood because he was with Standard Chartered (choking and closed city attributed). This behavior, I am thezmon my little faith reading scum. I dropped my voice, because by the interaction between us and clear:

Pieguyn pushing my mistakes Lynch, lies, distortion and logic. She was at the controls of inappropriate communication and selective player, person (brothers) not apply to the same level and his actions as a whole group Pieguyn pushing my lynching, lies, distortions and logical errors.

Similar to them, it makes me feel to the proceedings. It's a lot for TL; Dr. version of our back and forth, from my point of view.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #184 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Varsoon »

Translate-ghetto version:

No thangs up in dis biatch found fo' I originally put mah vote on pieguyn cuz she exhibited behavior dat I attribute ta scum (suffocation n' disengagement wit a hood playa). This behavior n' mah conviction against it outweighed mah previous scum-read on thezmon. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I kept mah vote there cuz, all up in our interactions, tha followin became apparent: Pieguyn is pushin mah lynch based on lies, misrepresentation, n' faulty logic. Dat hoe also awkwardly communicatin wit a selectizzle crew of playas, one of which (BRO) she aint applyin tha same level of scrutiny towardz despite his thugged-out actions bein similar ta tha same ones she pushin a cold-ass lil case on me for. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. I be thinkin thatz pretty much tha tl;dr version of our back-and-forth, from mah perspective..
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #186 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Varsoon »

ghetto-rap version:

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #188 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Varsoon »

aw man, morph the cat broke my combo.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #189 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 187, waynegg wrote:
In post 177, Varsoon wrote:I originally put my vote on pieguyn because she exhibited behavior that I attribute to scum (suffocation and disengagement with a town player).
The irony of this :lol:

VOTE: Varsoon

aw man, why is it ironic?

Also, why the vote?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #193 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 190, waynegg wrote:
In post 185, morph the cat wrote:
Town

13. zMuffinMan - I think the right things are catching his attention/bothering him.
As opposed to straight-up buddying Varsoon?

pedit you say its scummy of someone to suffocate and disengage from a town player. Look at all your translations for some suffocation. Look at your over the top talking over Pie for the last several pages for disengagement. Like seriously. Go back and read your shit with him and act like someone else posted it.
I think we're reading things differently, then.

At the very least, we might have a different idea of what suffocation/disengagement means.

Why did you vote for me?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #195 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 192, waynegg wrote:And maybe a little of, hey pull your head out of your ass, realize that you're doing everything you describe as scum behavior, and notice the buddy you picked up along the way. Yeah, maybe some of that too.
Okay, I should never get offended by anything, nor debate a player on anything, nor hold my own on anything, nor state my own criticism/ideas on anything, because that's apparently having 'my head in my ass'.
Thanks for the tip.

Also, thanks for implying that I'm buddies to zMuffin. As it turns out, you can agree with what another player says, and still be critical of their slot! Holy shit! Hey, show me where I call zMuffin town.

But please, stack on the curt remarks. They're really fun to deal with and promote a community that's enjoyable and welcoming.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #198 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Varsoon »

notice the buddy you picked up along the way
Implies that it is a mutual partnership, rather than one-sided, otherwise wording would be more along the lines of "notice the buddy attempt on you along the way."

Also, if you aren't saying I'm scum, then why are you voting me?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #201 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 199, morph the cat wrote:
In post 198, Varsoon wrote:
notice the buddy you picked up along the way
Implies that it is a mutual partnership, rather than one-sided, otherwise wording would be more along the lines of "notice the buddy attempt on you along the way."
doesn't imply any such thing IMO.
Let's use other words in its place to demonstrate this,

"Notice the girlfriend you picked up along the way."
"Notice the partner you picked up along the way."
"Notice the companion you picked up along the way."

Essentially, the clause is calling attention to (using the verb notice) the 'buddy'.
A buddy, as defined by Webster, is "a close friend", and within the context of Mafiascum.net, is a player who has culled favor with you.
The second part of this clause is 'you picked up along the way.'
'you picked up' implies that I made an action of acquiring or 'picking up' this buddy, although 'picked up' usually carries less agency than most other forms of acquiring something. P-EDIT: Understandable, but please recognize how I might read the sentence differently, due to the typically mutual nature of the word 'buddy'. With a dog picking up fleas, you understand that the fleas are parasitic, since that is the nature of a flea.

Regardless, the sentence expresses that I should be aware of the buddy that I've picked up, which indeed implies that I consider another player to be my buddy.

That's not true, though.
No one here is my buddy.

I don't trust any of you.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #203 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

Buddies can be mutual on-site.

In my earlier response, I said that if you wanted to imply a one-sided connection, you might say something along the lines of "Notice the buddying-attempt on you..."

Anyway, I get what you mean, no harm done, just a little confusion on my part for a sec.

I also do this for a living, so it overflows into other things I do, too.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #205 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 204, waynegg wrote:
In post 201, Varsoon wrote: Regardless, the sentence expresses that I should be aware of the buddy that I've picked up, which indeed implies that I consider another player to be my buddy.
You should be aware of the buddying (but you were oblivious to it); it doesn't imply that you consider someone your buddy (eg same team). You're reading something that wasn't said.

Regardless of this pointlessness ~ you and Pie come off TvT and muffin is buddying you on it.

I'm not that oblivious, I just didn't make a huge deal out of it. I think a player can agree with another player without explicitly buddying them, though.

In that regard, though, how do you interpret Pieguyn's interactions with Morph and BRO?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #533 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Varsoon »

Man, I go on an un-announced VLA to Sugoicon for 3 days, come back, and this thread grew 14 pages on me.

Anyway, Hey BRO. Sorry for stealing your video schtick. Now that you're posting, I am, at the least, entertained.

It's unnerving that Pyschlone has a way to consistently townread me that I am still not aware of, but maybe that's a good thing? I dunno. It certainly helps if we're both town.

Anyways, reading onward, I'm feeling that SSK and Waynegg are -weaker-, but I don't think that equates to -scummier-. I think this is what people are seeing, and why they've curried some votes. They're easy targets right now, imo.

People painting me vs Pie as Town Versus Town makes me upset. I did the same thing for a moment with Mala/Nick in Xenogears. I love doing this when one of my scum partners is on the line, especially when the town is likely to be the lynch. One town flips and I can hold the fear of a mislynch over the heads of the townbase. So, to you guys, I am skeptical.

There's
definitely
scum between Morph and Pieguy.

Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
In post 424, pieguyn wrote:@morph: unvote me, please. just so there's no worries, let me just say that I'm going to prove myself as town later today.
zmuffin wrote:besides, you think varsoon is scum, don't you? so how would that make sense from your PoV?
the team of varsoon + you doesn't make much sense, however
one of you could still be scum independently of the other.
You know who calls teams on D1?
Scumlords~

Was gonna call you on fence-sitting with the bolded but I do this shit all the time as town where I say there's scum between X and Y. Of course, since I'm scum-reading you, I'm seeing this as a "Let's mislynch these two players on the pretense that one of them is scum." dealio. But, yeah, that's my biass showing.

Oh, also, I got this at Sugoicon~
Spoiler:
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #535 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 534, morph the cat wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
Yeah, no. If there's a cop in this game, don't claim for the fuck of it on day 1.

I -had- a plaaan~
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #597 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 589, pieguyn wrote:WHAT THE FUCK

Varsoon's latest posts are so bad that it makes me want to scream
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:
In post 424, pieguyn wrote:@morph: unvote me, please. just so there's no worries, let me just say that I'm going to prove myself as town later today.
zmuffin wrote:besides, you think varsoon is scum, don't you? so how would that make sense from your PoV?
the team of varsoon + you doesn't make much sense, however
one of you could still be scum independently of the other.
You know who calls teams on D1?
Scumlords~
this is a blatant misrep. LOOK AT WHAT I SAID. I AM NOT CALLING A SCUMTEAM OF ANY KIND. I'M SAYING THAT EACH ONE OF YOU MIGHT BE SCUM. I AM NOT SAYING BOTH OFYOU ARE SCUM TOGETHER. JUST LOOK AT IT WHAT THE FUCK ALSDFJHALSFKJH

also, look at what you said. this kind of shit is exactly what you accused me of doing. you accused me of just calling shit you do as scummy without questioning you about it first. and here you are scumpainting me for doing something that's not even a scumtell in its remotest form.
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:Was gonna call you on fence-sitting with the bolded but I do this shit all the time as town where I say there's scum between X and Y. Of course, since I'm scum-reading you, I'm seeing this as a "Let's mislynch these two players on the pretense that one of them is scum." dealio. But, yeah, that's my biass showing.
so if you legitimately think I was fencesitting, and that makes me scum, then why the hell would you do the exact same thing in this exact same post? v
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:There's
definitely
scum between Morph and Pieguy.
this shows you don't legitimately think of such actions as fencesitting (or at the very least, even if you do, you can't think of it as being scummy cause you claim you do it as town), making this statement directly contradict itself. this shows that your first and foremost intent is to just paint me as scummy, as opposed to actually scumhunting and pointing out shit that you think comes from scum.

I seriously don't get you, so I'm going to assume you're scum. if you seriously are town, plz explain this because I'm confused as hell as to how this could possibly come from a town mindset. what the fuck

You're flailing. I play odd-level town.

You're scum.
VOTE: Pieguyn
WOOP WOOP
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #598 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I seriously don't get you
, so I'm going to assume you're scum. if you seriously are town, plz explain this because
I'm confused as hell as to how this could possibly come from a town mindse
t. what the fuck

WOOP WOOP
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #599 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I seriously don't get you
, so I'm going to assume you're scum. if you seriously are town, plz explain this because
I'm confused as hell as to how this could possibly come from a town mindse
t. what the fuck

WOOP WOOP
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #602 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 589, pieguyn wrote:
I
seriously
don't get you[/b]
so
I'm going to assume
you're scum

DAT ASS TOO FAT
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #604 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 601, morph the cat wrote:
In post 594, pieguyn wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:People painting me vs Pie as Town Versus Town makes me upset. I did the same thing for a moment with Mala/Nick in Xenogears. I love doing this when one of my scum partners is on the line, especially when the town is likely to be the lynch. One town flips and I can hold the fear of a mislynch over the heads of the townbase. So, to you guys, I am skeptical.
here's the other thing

if you are town, and people painting me vs you as town v town makes you upset, that would imply you believe it's not town v town. which would imply you still think I'm scum. so why all of a sudden did it get reduced to this v
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:There's definitely scum between Morph and Pieguy.
I can't understand the thought process behind you being two-shot doctor, and you vs me not being town v town, and then that ^ following from this. a more natural deduction would be that I'm scum. however, you're apparently not convinced and would rather say it's either morph or me?

this shows such a great logical inconsistency in your thoughts that I can't understand it. please explain this because I don't get what the hell you're thinking at all > <
Don't forget this one, Varsoon.

Shit made my day.
I'm going to bed.
Nothing better can happen today, haha~
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #605 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 603, pieguyn wrote:first off, pointing out all the flaws in your thought process isn't flailing. second
In post 133, Varsoon wrote:You're not interested in asking me questions or sussing me for any sort of information behind my vote, you're just condemning my slot and trying to suffocate me.
In post 133, Varsoon wrote:FURTHERMORE, nice try to appeal to OTHER PLAYERS instead of immediately answer my question.
It's not rhetorical, so get to it.
you accuse me of not engaging you and not answering your questions. however, what you just did was just that. you're not engaging me at all and ignored all the questions I asked you. you can clearly see in there that I asked for clarification from you on your thought process, but you didn't give any. using your own words, it's not rhetorical, so get to it. :>

What questions do you have?
Please ask them in
Bold
, so I can see them easily, or
bold
my name when asking them to me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #608 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm thinking you're scum.
Me v You is not Town v Town. You're scum.
Why include Morph in that mix? Morph's been throwing me off hard. Fanning weird flames, making weird comments, and then there's the back/forth between you and Morph.
I can't be 100% sure you're scum. I'm not a daycop. I'm not even a cop. I'm not even a deputy. But, hell, I can say that I'm putting my bets on you as scum, and, failing that, I've got to be critical of Morph.
I play odd-level town. It doesn't matter if what I do is scummy, because I know I'm town. What's important is figuring out if what you're doing is scummy.
It is.
You're scummy.
So I'll vote you.

It isn't that hard, Pieguy.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #610 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 609, pieguyn wrote:exactly why I'm wondering about this. how would you arrive at the conclusion that there's scum in me or morph, when I was always scum to begin with? from a town mindset, someone would think "pie is scum, and morph may or may not be scum". but you weren't confident with just calling me scum up front, and instead saying it's me or morph? and you worded this in the exact way where you accused me of fence sitting? that just seems like giving yourself a backup so that when I flip town you can go for morph. what's preventing me from saying you're trying to lynch both of us on the basis that "one of us is scum", and that you're going for me first?

why doesn't it matter if what you do is scummy, but it matters if everyone else does something scummy? nice double standard there. you can just hand-wave everything you do saying you play "odd-level town".
Not contradictory to say that there's scum in both you and Morph when I think you're scum.
And I was confident in calling you scum, 'cus I did. And I still am. And since when does confidence equate to sincerity? Shit, I've sincerely crushed on plenty of cute girls but never confidently told them that. Not cool, Pieguyn.
Why are you so critical of me doing the same thing you're doing?
Of course I can have a double-standard, I know I'm town. The mod sent me a PM that said I was town. I don't know if you're town, though. You're scummy, though. So I think you're scum.
And I am trying to lynch you on the basis that you're scum. This is not very difficult.

I was gonna sleep, too, but then I forgot I still haven't watched Korra or Kill La Kill.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #611 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Basically,

I don't care if I'm scummy; I know that I am town.
You are scummy and I do not know if you are town or not.
You haven't really ever expressed the sentiments of the former sentence.
Ergo, you're scummy, you're not verified town to me, of course I'm going to push your lynch.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #616 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Because I'm Varsoon and you're not.

Trust me, this would be a way easier game if we shared a consciousness.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #689 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 687, mastin2 wrote:And by the way.

I'm totally going to go Bert on y'all and point out how we're wagoning easy players. (For the most part.)
TNE, not exactly a strong player.
MafiaSSK, not exactly a strong player.
Wayne, not exactly a charismatic player.

Among others. (There's probably more wagons I'm forgetting about.)

It's nothing condemning, but it's certainly concerning. I'm not seeing anything from TNE which pings me either way, quite frankly. And on SSK, there's nothing TO be pinged. :P But I fail to see how the lack of content is alignment-indicative from him.
Hey, I said this too~

Mastin, can you elaborate a bit on your Morph read?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #787 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 756, waynegg wrote:
Liars overemphasize their truthfulness.
“To tell you the truth…” “Honestly…” “I swear to you…” Oh, if only it were so! When people use these bolstering statements to emphasize their honesty, there’s a good chance they are hiding something. Learning to baseline someone’s normal behavior is important in situations such as this: You want to listen for normal or harmless use of such phrases. There’s no need to add them if you really are telling the truth, so be on guard.
If this were his normal behavior, he wouldn't have abruptly stopped saying it after I hit on it. Because it would be his normal behavior.
This. I found myself typing 'honestly' a lot in the last few days of Xenogears Mafia.

@pieguyn:
I don't think much of it. Nothing stood out to me.

@MafiaSSK:
Can you contribute a bit more? Reads, please?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #809 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 791, pieguyn wrote:
@Varsoon:
what do you think about
Interesting, mostly because it resonates with me a bit.

I mean, out of zmon and Wayne, if I had to call one of them scum, I'd send Wayne to the gallows first.

But I don't feel too passionately about either of them being scum.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #847 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: pieguyn

A little reiteration never hurt anyone.

Anywayforwho~

I don't know who else is scum.

Feeling kinda useless.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #882 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 879, pieguyn wrote:
@Varsoon:
In post 831, pieguyn wrote:also what's your opinion on morph's ?
Having played a lot of games with GiF, this is actually more in line with how I feel that town-GiF plays rather than Cabd or Ffery.

I'm not all too great at reading them, but I don't get much out of 798 outside of it being a kinda-weak defense of play.

Why do you ask?

Also-also, I agree that SSK needs pressure to play the game.
Keeping my vote where it is.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #929 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Pieguy:
I get where you're going with seeing them making similar plays to you, but the plays that those players made were not the plays you made, which I still hold are scummier. Your recent interactions haven't convinced me to pull my vote from you, and while SSK's claim is weak and doesn't feel genuine, I'm keeping my vote where I feel the strongest.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #937 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:03 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 936, morph the cat wrote:I doubt Cabd is awake.
Whisper into his ear, "Buy Varsoon Pizza..."
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1083 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Varsoon »

UNVOTE:

Guess pieguy can't very well be a Dayvig -and- scum.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1084 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Varsoon »

Although, it was obvious from SSK's response to the fake shot that he was town.

You guys are meanies.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1169 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1148, pieguyn wrote:well shit why not just ask him
@Varsoon:
why was SSK's reaction to the dayvig "obvtown"? and why didn't you say this before he flipped?
The rhetoric was genuine.
And I was offline that whole time, I believe. By the time I read his reaction, he'd already been dead.

Anyways,
I don't know what to think about this game.
Re-evals are necessary.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1181 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Varsoon »

Gonna OMGUS that.

VOTE: Mac
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1184 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1183, Mac wrote:good to see you did re-evauluate the game to fake your reads, scum
Nah, I haven't re-evaluated the game yet, you just made a really big post and voted for me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1186 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

I want to be useful, but that's not really my job either.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1188 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 am

Post by Varsoon »

YOU CANT FLOOP THE THREAD, YOU HAVE TO ACTIVATE IT.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1255 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Hey, idiots, I'm town.

How many votes are on me now?

Anyway, I've got no choice but to believe that my wagon has some scum on it.
I also really like Mastin's rationale/posts, but I'm torn because I also love the work that BRO is doing.

Morph, Mac, and Wayne are my scum-picks right now. Various degrees of scumminess here, though.
I'm curious of zmon and TNE and wonder why they are so silent right now. They usually talk their heads off.

Morph's been suspicious since the game started and while I've waffled a bit internally on him, I've got him as null-lean-scum.
Wayne's been pushing whatever wagon he can try to get off the ground. He's obv-scum in my book.
Mac's push on me has some pretty scummy elements to it that I'll get to down the line. Null-lean-scum.

@Pieguy
: You say I'm as bad as SSK? He was obv-town and you shot him. Your sheep of Mac reads as a poor attempt at vengeance for my early push on you, -or- an attempt to get me to post more.

@Morph
: Continue reading for why I voted for Mac. Big posts + Votes on me aren't inherently scummy, but failure to realize that this is exactly how I played in Open 604 and pushing a weakly rationalized wagon is kinda totally lame.

@Mac
: Your initial logic for voting me was to cite posts/votes made by the Metal Sonic head of my previous Hydra? That's a poor appeal to make. I was voting you for that, but even if I said so, most players would chalk up my vote as an OMGUS, so I saved the idiots the trouble of foaming at the mouth. You also said that I dropped off Pie's wagon when I realized he was town. No shit. How is that a scum move? If I was scum, wouldn't I -know- Pie were town all along? Also, don't fucking underestimate me. If I -needed- to look like I was doing something, it'd be a shitload more convincing that the trite that I've posted. The game where you don't suspect Varsoon is the fucking worst one because it means my scheme is working, because I actually have one. There's no agenda this game, because I'm town, and I don't need to look town, or play town, or do anything town at all. All I need to do is find scum, and I can take my time doing so. That said, your push on me is pretty fucking flimsy, relies on appealing to meta (WRONGLY, in some cases, given you're referencing Metal Sonic's play and not mine) in order to curry votes from other players who were just in Xenogears with us. Also, speaking of scum -looking- like they're doing something, this is exactly what I see you doing here, which makes for a funny case of projecting that you're up to.

VOTE: Mac

Everyone should join me in voting Mac. Dude's scummy.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1257 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Why are you scum-reading me?

Also, if you've been scum-reading me this whole time, why haven't you been voting me this whole time AND pushing for my lynch?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1259 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1256, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1255, Varsoon wrote:@Pieguy: You say I'm as bad as SSK? He was obv-town and you shot him.
Your sheep of Mac reads as a
poor attempt at vengeance for my early push on you
, -or- an attempt to get me to post more.
plz try again
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1263 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Pieguy: I think there's a difference between painting something as scummy and inferring it as such. That said, my early case on you was heavily biased, and the harder I pushed it, the more I was convinced that you were scum. For a point of reference on this, look at my early push on Amrun in Death's Diner and my early push on Zoidberg in Calvin and Hobbes (I believed he was on the opposite team as me, so the push was genuine).

Am I that close to being hammered?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1268 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

this is the same
shit
as TNE

why the hell should I have been voting you this whole time?
arguments based explicitly on votes only are invalid
and this is not a scumtell. yes I was scumreading you, but I wanted to move my vote around to place pressure on others, while simultaneously scumreading you.
you are grasping at straws

it's pretty obvious based on my posts why I'm scumreading you[/quote]

I bolded all the things that show bias.
My argument isn't based explicitly on votes. I was wondering why you didn't continue to push my wagon. Pressuring other players is a fine response, but, honestly, it's far more town to have conviction (in my book).

Please, tell me again why you're scum-reading me. I want to read a good, collected rationale for why you're doing so. Don't just defer to earlier posts. Summarize it here.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1269 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1265, waynegg wrote:Pshh. Only scum doesn't have to read

VOTE: Varsoon
HOLY FUCK YOU STUPID BASTARD

I'm 2-shot 2-player Doctor. I'm the best fucking role in this whole game. I already full claimed in post 604 in a quote. Anyone pushing my lynch is a fucking idiot, and I made my crumb obvious as all hell, ESPECIALLY recently.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1271 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I hate all of you right now.
No pizza for anyone.
Fuck you all.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1273 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1270, morph the cat wrote:Shutup and readslist asap, if youre town, varsoon. bork is online and youre hammered.
1. BROseidon TOWN
2. Ghostly Penguin (Ghostlin + penguin_alien) NULL
3. Mac SCUM
5. mastin2 TOWN
6. Morph the Cat (fferyllt + Cabd) LEAN SCUM
7. pieguyn LEAN TOWN
8. Psychlone (GuyInFreezer + Nachomamma8) NULL LEAN TOWN
9. thenewearth LEAN SCUM
10. thezmon221 LEAN SCUM
11. Varsoon THE DOCTOR YOU DENSE FUCKS
12. waynegg SCUM FUCK LYNCH KILL DESTROY FUCK YOU WAYNE
13. zMuffinMan LEAN SCUM
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1276 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 604, Varsoon wrote:
In post 601, morph the cat wrote:
In post 594, pieguyn wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:People painting me vs Pie as Town Versus Town makes me upset. I did the same thing for a moment with Mala/Nick in Xenogears. I love doing this when one of my scum partners is on the line, especially when the town is likely to be the lynch. One town flips and I can hold the fear of a mislynch over the heads of the townbase. So, to you guys, I am skeptical.
here's the other thing

if you are town, and people painting me vs you as town v town makes you upset, that would imply you believe it's not town v town. which would imply you still think I'm scum. so why all of a sudden did it get reduced to this v
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:There's definitely scum between Morph and Pieguy.
I can't understand the thought process behind you being two-shot doctor,
and you vs me not being town v town, and then that ^ following from this. a more natural deduction would be that I'm scum. however, you're apparently not convinced and would rather say it's either morph or me?

this shows such a great logical inconsistency in your thoughts that I can't understand it. please explain this because I don't get what the hell you're thinking at all > <
Don't forget this one, Varsoon.

Shit made my day.
I'm going to bed.
Nothing better can happen today, haha~
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1279 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Sheeped me even though my points on you are good, is usually much more active in games.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1280 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Also, if you really believe all that rationale for thinking I'm scum, fuck you. It's shit. Your logic is shit. I can break it down and explain why it's shit, but you're a dense shit who can't see past his own shit, smeared in his shit eyes.

My reason for reading you as town is because it'd be BROKE AS FUCK if scum had a D1-only vig on their team.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1283 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I hate all of you fuckers.
All of you fuckers should die.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1287 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Now I'm dying tonight. I don't even get to use my fucking cool role, because I can't self-protect.
This is why I asked if there was a cop. I could keep him alive for two nights. We'd get some cool shit done.
Fuck all of you.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1289 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1286, morph the cat wrote:I can't believe you fell for that shit.
I can't believe
fuck you
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1292 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It's bullshit.
You're all so fucking dense you didn't catch that obv-crumb?
Or maybe you just kept pushing me because you're scum assholes and wanted a mislynch of the based doctor.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1293 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It's bullshit.
You're all so fucking dense you didn't catch that obv-crumb?
Or maybe you just kept pushing me because you're scum assholes and wanted a mislynch of the based doctor.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1294 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1291, waynegg wrote:That's why I claimed. And then you stopped reading and went derp. You had it coming for abandoning. So, turn that finger around :P
Dude, I'm busy as hell, and I've been keeping up the best I can.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1295 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I hate you guys.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1298 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Varsoon »

What am I supposed to do now?

I'm dead.

I'm dead because you guys are shitlords.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1301 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I was playing my 'worthless varsoon' game in hopes that scum would keep me alive a few days so I could use my power. Shit, imagine how dope it'd be to be in Lylo and just save all my town buddies?

And now that's moot.

@Pieguy: Yes, but he didn't contribute much to the sheep beyond that, and zMon is usually a very independent, high-posting player.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1302 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1300, waynegg wrote:I bet cabd fell off his couch...

pedit play the game and see what you come up with. Scumhunt. Do stuff.

I don't want to anymore. You guys are assholes.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1307 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Well I lost the coin toss and I suck at this game.

I'll find some inspiration to play tomorrow or some shit, but this really burnt me out. I fucked up Xenogears and now I fucked up 2hu.

I can't win for shit. I'm ordinary useless and I won't be able to catch shit. My reads list so far is as good as it's going to get, I feel.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1308 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by Varsoon »

At the very least, I'm a useless kill for scum, so my PR is moot and a worthless player dies N1. The rest of you can struggle to find scum without me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1310 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by Varsoon »

1. BROseidon TOWN
2. Ghostly Penguin (Ghostlin + penguin_alien) NULL
3. Mac SCUM
mastin2 TOWN

6. Morph the Cat (fferyllt + Cabd) LEAN SCUM
pieguyn LEAN TOWN

Psychlone (GuyInFreezer + Nachomamma8) NULL LEAN TOWN

9. thenewearth LEAN SCUM
10. thezmon221 LEAN SCUM
11. Varsoon THE DOCTOR YOU DENSE FUCKS
12. waynegg SCUM FUCK LYNCH KILL DESTROY FUCK YOU WAYNE
13. zMuffinMan LEAN SCUM[/quote]

Bolded are the town reads I am very sure of. I'm a little shaky on BRO since he was really convincing in previous games.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1311 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Also, it doesn't matter now, so did any of you guys actually see my crumb/claim before I just pointed it out?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1315 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Ah.
Yeah, now that you mention it, I do remember that.

My original plan was to doc you and one of Mac/Psychlone.
Psych because he's a likely NK and Mac because he jokingly claimed cop.

I think that mac's push on me and a lot of his long-winded posts are a bit too forceful/making tons of appeals, even flimsy ones. I'm used to town Mac having a lot less venom.

P-EDIT: @Morph: Doesn't mean that I'm incorrectly reading you now. There's a first time for everything.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1317 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

That's assuming town jumped off. Scum can jump off of wagons just as easily.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1319 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Wasn't my wagon only Mac, Pieguy, Wayne, and Morph?

Pie's PR forces me to assume he's town.

I don't like any of the other people on my wagon, though.

Morph, you can't just keep saying I never read you correctly. That's, like... another form of the trust-tell, essentially.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1321 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I think I got confused because a lot of people were sliding votes around, like Mastin, Wayne, and BRO, etc.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1324 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Inb4 BRO comes back into the game with "AND THAT IS HOW YOU PROPERLY GAMBIT, VARSON!"

:/
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1325 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Man, I got shades on.

Also, your avatar rides on my avatar's head.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1327 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Because I'm bitter.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1328 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Also, Pie's shot was poop.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1333 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Pretty much.

zMuffin is usually really vocal, too.
I think earlier I was mixing zMon and zMuffin up. Fuckin' z-names. Shit's zany.

VOTE: zMuffin
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1334 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Tempted to vote Morph just 'cus.
Whynaught?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1336 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

With what? Mac?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1339 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Varsoon »

What makes you think so?

Also, I'm good with a mac lynch.

Vote: Mac
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1341 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In the future I think I'll only play one game at a time.
I think I'm way less shitty if I just focus my energy into one game at a time.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1344 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Do you have any proof that he's lurking? Has he posted elsewhere on-site?
Some people just go to sleep/class/do other things.

If anything, I'm expecting Mac to give me a load of shit for my performance. Rightfully so, since my performance is ass.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1347 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

What?

P-EDIT: Oh?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1349 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1225, Mac wrote:lolbork
This is Mac's latest post on-site.

Basically, saying he's lurking is a shot in the dark.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1352 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Hehehe.

Mac. Mac~ Mac!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1353 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Sorry for getting so mad at you guys.
I'm gonna go get something to eat.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1364 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Waynegg
: I'm good at reading mac? I did not realize this. What's the basis?

@Pieguyn
: Which point are you referring to in 1360? What's keeping my points against mac from being the 'scum painting' that I was doing earlier with you?

Also, I'm a bit skeptical of Wayne's claim. It's a good fakeclaim if he were scum and noticed my crumb, as it sucks up my doctor shots to ensure its 'protection'. Then again, that's likely paranoia.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1366 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Right on
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1380 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

Mac
, you should know by now that I almost never work with the team. I can't trust other players. I really can't even trust wayne this game, so...
UNVOTE:

That said, I typically play towards my wincon as both factions.

I also don't know where people are getting the idea that I'm good at reading you. I'm usually pretty shit at reading people in general. If I ever make a huge case for someone, it's usually because I'm very wrong or very scum. I've caught scum a few times with exaggerated cases, but not nearly as many times as I have with half-assed gut-based rubbish.

When I dropped off the Pieguy wagon, I never put my vote onto another scum-pick of mine because my scum-choices at the time were being influenced by my scum-read on Pieguy. Pie's interactions were selective, and if Pie was/is scum, it looked like him speaking directly to certain players either because they were team-mates or he saw them as powerful allies. They would join him or die, 'cus he's got day vig. He's got day vig. Now we know that he's got a day vig.

Yeah, my power protects two different players at night. I can't self-target. It's a cool power, but I'm pretty shit at PRs. I should be perma-locked to being VT/Scum every game.

I don't know what to think.

Current reads and why. Color-coded for no one's convenience.
BROseidon's
leading a death-campaign on Mastin, but it feels like genuine town-BRO. At the same time, I don't wanna get fooled again.
Mastin
is a town-read of mine, but I don't know if the conflict with BRO is town versus town. I don't want to write it off as such.
zMuffin
is usually really active from my experience with him. I don't know -what- to make of him this game.
TNE
is actually showing some coherent thought--usually he just makes lots of noise and not lots of content. I like his play, but it feels too metered, paced, and cogent.
Mac is Mac.
A little more venom than I'm used to, but I'm fairly certain he's town.
Wayne
is really opportunistic this game. He's been on a lot of wagons, including mine. His first vote of Morph is not substantial, but he's voted for me, zMon, zMuffin, Morph, Mastin, Mac over the course of the game. I also don't like his claim in light of him catching my crumb. Still, I could be absolutely wrong, so I don't have much faith in this read. He also wrote wigglewiggle, which is now a scum-tell of mine.
Psychlone
is dangerous. I'm town-reading the slot because it's got a lot of the signs of town-GIF and town-Nacho, but I'm also noided.
Ghost Penguin
feels like a ghost. The slot has made a few plays, but I don't have a definitive read on it. I constantly forget this slot exists.
Pieguyn
is frustrating. I hate his logic, his interactions, and everything, but I can't fathom a D1 scum vig existing, so I guess he can be town.
thezmon
was an early wagon that fell apart. Why? I think he might actually be scum. Has been laying pretty low. I dunno. Worried about this slot.
Morph the Cat
is annoying. I can't read Cabd, apparently. Also, there's some other guy in that hydra that wants me to recognize him. Hey other guy. Why are you two so compliant?

VOTE: Waynegg

Fuck it, the die is cast.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1381 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Varsoon »

TL;DR:

MASTIN - TOWN
TNE - TOWN
MAC - TOWN
PSYCHLONE - TOWN
PIEGUYN - TOWN

WAYNE - SCUM
BRO - SCUM
ZMUFFIN - SCUM
GHOST PENGUIN - SCUM
THEZMON - SCUM
MORPH - SCUM

EXCEPT MOST OF THOSE ARE NULL/LEANS.
LET'S VOTE WAYNEGG.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1397 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1382, waynegg wrote:That's fine. And when I flip town, because I will, remember to go back to my scum list. It's accurate. Not
everyone
is a Batman villain Varsoon... :P
Some days, I -want- to believe.
UNVOTE:
In post 1387, zMuffinMan wrote:@varsoon,

the activity stuff aside, what issue/s do you actually have with me?
Not enough articulation and you're killing kittens.
Can you give me your big BRO case?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1398 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Also-also,
I didn't realize ffery was the other head of Morph! Heya! Sorry I'm such a turd in all the games we play together. D:

As for reading Psychlone, I'm used to Town GIF being really cut-and-dry when he deals with me and Town Nacho doing the respond/catchup post by post with some mixed in humor. They've been a less vocal force this game, which is chill. If they're scum, they're wearing shades.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1406 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Varsoon »

BRO's current wagon is zMuffinMan, mastin2, thenewearth, Morph the Cat. At least one of these people is scum in the event that BRO is town.
TNE's wagon is Ghostly Penguin, Mac, pieguyn, BROseidon. It feels a lot more town-filled, but I'm suspicious of Ghostly and BRO.

BRO feels like a mislynch.
TNE doesn't.

Vote : TNE
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1408 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Pieguy: If I had to chose between the two, I'd choose TNE. S'why my vote is there. If you're confident that there's scum on the TNE wagon and it isn't BRO, then it's probably Ghost Penguin.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1410 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Pieguy, I think that, for once, we can agree on some things in this game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1412 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm terrible at crumbs.

You made me do an ISO dig and all I can figure is that you're some sort of something. Even then, I'm useless.

Thank you for reminding me. I suck.
I'm shit at this game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1413 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Fuck it, I'll sheep you. Is that what you want?

Vote : BROseidon
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1414 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You've at least got a 1/9 chance of surviving. I've got a 0% chance.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1416 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm too shit.

Unvote
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1418 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Most of the time I put forth substance, I'm wrong or scum.
Since I'm town this roll, I'm doomed to be wrong if I write anything long enough to be considered a wall.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1561 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1445, mastin2 wrote:How is TNE's wagon town-filled when you're suspicious of half the players on it, compared to the BRO wagon where you're not? :P

I'm actually feeling the opposite. TNE feels like a mislynch; BRO doesn't.
At the point when I voted TNE, I felt there was more scumminess on the BRO wagon.

In post 1436, Ghostly Penguin wrote: Var, what the fuck are you doing??

"I suck at this game, so, LOL, sheep." You're usually constructing clever things that fall in on themselves that half work anyway.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING YOU.[/color]
I know. I feel like my quality of play has been nose-diving for the last few months. It might be due to grad school and having multiple games to focus on, and it might be a bit more accented by the fact I fucked up pretty hard this game and I lost Xenogears for my team last game. I don't really have much confidence in myself, and there's really nothing much more I can do that is clever other than provide you guys with my PR claim which means at the very least, I won't be mislynched and I'll be killed early (likely tonight) which is good, because I am useless this game. This isn't some super batman scum-lord AtE. This is me confessing that I feel like the weakest player in this game, and I hate myself for it.

GP's recent outburst to the swing-wagon is an interesting spike in content, but I like it.

AA9 replaces? Welp, now I'll -never- be able to properly read that slot.

TNE takes a 2-day VLA when we've got two days left in the day phase? Hehehehe.

Tonight. Tonight, love is racing. Tonight, 'cross the nation. Er, what I meant to say is that Tonight I will find the scum.

And all you guys can thank me for it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1562 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'll be back in roughly seven hours.
I'm going to find the scum.
I'm going out with a bang.
I love all of you.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1564 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Varsoon »

TNE vs BRO does not feel town versus town,
But I WONT LOSE MY WAAAAY~
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1608 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You're right, Ghost.

This will be the defining vote of D1.

I've just re-read the whole game and this is my decision.

I'm not going to write 'why', or provide a wall, or any of that, because it's useless for me to do so.

VOTE: BROseidon
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1884 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1808, pieguyn wrote: Varsoon claims doctor

you claim

afaik 644 > 604

nice try, scumfuck
In post 1855, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Reasons why Wayne is scum:

*Saying he claimed Night 2 infinite shot Watcher after Varsoon claimed superdoc. This wouldn't have been a hard thing to check as either alignment, but he doubles down on what can only seem like a lie. I'm saying Town would of been more likely to not be glib.
*The 'oh, oh, it was maybe a gambit' walk back. If you're going to counterclaim BRO, counterclaim BRO; don't do both claim it was a gambit and then seemingly want BRO lynched.
*Partially setup spec: if it's potentially fatal to claim a role in this game, such a thing might be symmetrical. Also, Wayne's role lends itself to follow the cop while BRO's does not. (Oddly, Wayne might be telling the truth ANYWAY as scum. I could see a Watcher scum with an uber doc).
*Wayne's role oddly has more reason to draw Var's attention and considering the timing of both posts..

Not everyone is a Batman Villain.

VOTE: Waynegg
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1916 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

Well, since I'm dead tonight,

Lynch Morph and so on.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1946 (isolation #132) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Varsoon »

I fuckin' Itoadaso.

<3 you guys, sorry for my weak play this game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2274 (isolation #133) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Varsoon »

Scumteam was superstrong.

I think even without the roles involved, the scum team would've had a good chance at winning this.

Bork, any plans for your next game? I might reserve myself for it if it's coming soon.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2281 (isolation #134) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Bork- No worries. Your games have been excellent, and you're easily my favorite mod on-site. When you decide to run another, let me know?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2315 (isolation #135) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2302, pieguyn wrote:also I love you all in the dead chat :oops:

You're spectacular, man.
Let's play more games together sometime.

As for feeling mad at yourself, don't.
You did amazingly well. Believe in yourself. You're usually right! Hold on to your beliefs! Fight for your beliefs!
I was really mad at myself for not winning the last game for my team.
I got real bent out of shape for it.
What you've got to remember is that you're still awesome, great at the game, and fun to play with. Keep playing, keep giving it your all, and you'll get those wins. You'll get even better, too.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2361 (isolation #136) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It's okay TNE.

I don't blame you~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”