Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 am

Post by waynegg »

Oh, and Mastin and Antihero (I started waffling on him later)

Which leaves conversations with

Mala
Ghost
AJ
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

even if i were to accept that you had D1 townreads on those 4 people (when you weren't in the game) and that this somehow meant you were
always
reading them as town (lol), even while voting to lynch some of them (lol), the fact that there are still conversations with your scum reads means you were interacting with your scum reads. so, uh, yeah, that kind of proves my point, no?

i'm also assuming i'm meant to ignore the obvious interaction with me here, right? or is this also leading me?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:50 am

Post by waynegg »

Are you answering my questions or me yours?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 300, BROseidon wrote:
In post 223, waynegg wrote:(he's to envolved early, when he generally lurks the hell out of D1 as town).
I lurk day 1 as both alignments.
In post 301, BROseidon wrote:Wait, reading comprehension.

SELF META TIME WOOHOO:

I've lurked day 1 in all 3 of my completed scum games (WitME is sort of hard to count here, because you ended that D1 early. I still lurked day 1 in Xenoblade and NY 165)
I've lurked day 1 as town in a lot of my town games (Death's diner had me fairly active early, then lurking, then active again once I was wagoned)
I've also had crazy activity early in towngames (Jobpick sticks out here)

Basically, my posting pattern is fairly erratic and more indicative of how many games I'm in/how busy I am than it is of my alignment.
Oh, good. Self meta that clears your own fucking play sins. That's nice. I fucking don't understand why this had to be said or this is a defense of anything. And you're doing the fucking opposite right now, so do we treat this as fucking opposite day?

In post 323, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
In post 219, mastin2 wrote:
In post 87, Ghostly Penguin wrote:penguin_alien checking in here, antennae twitching, wings flapping in fewer than a dozen posts. mastin2, why vote for the player who is scummy versus the one who's probably scum?
Because I don't want to go 95% sure on you (specifically you) being scum only to later be forced to backtrack when the Ghostlin half of you begins towntelling. :P
Why would you worry so about retracting a blatantly joke read?

--PA
HEY, MASTIN! When you get back, my parenters fucking question. I need to know if you've turned into a cheeky scum fuck in my absence like you did in Micro 242.

In post 329, waynegg wrote:
In post 327, BROseidon wrote:
In post 321, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Regardless. I hate Pie's #113 the most out of everything in this fucking thread. Town shouldn't be encouraging early claims, even if a trick like that would work on scum Varsoon. There's not much fucking point in it. Varsoon's shit-lord comment seems genuine, but I'm not going to call this scum v. town because of the fuckery above...although I'm leaning towards town by the way he explains what a scum fuck she is in every way possible. Also, Muff's town right now, I'm fairly sure. Stop scumreading him. You're as bad as me with fucking PV.
Ghost, y u post this.

This looks like scum-you. Are you scum?
Yeah, that whole Ghost post seems fake. The fake anger.
All the unwarranted expletives
. All for no reason. It seems someone is trying too hard to emulate a town game.
In post 343, morph the cat wrote:
In post 185, morph the cat wrote:
Town

b]Null[/b]
k up to null.
2. Ghostly Penguin- I (cabd) agree that ghostlin's rage seems somewhat forced but I don't pretend to be able to read ghostlin very well after the deathtunnel I gave his town-PR-slot in Paradox. ffery agrees, will be checking out some recent town-Ghostlin thread entrances.
You know kids, sometimes I can't find things to rage vomit to death. I'm actually pretty fucking chill (for me) now. It's fucking me, still, and the rage will return. (I am fucking sick that I can't fake my fucking Town game as scums. It actually pisses me off because THERE ARE GOOD THINGS IN MY SCUM GAME IF I COULD ONLY FUCKING INTEGRATE THE TWO.) Re-fucking-gardless...

No, I ain't fucking scum this game.

Also, the bolded is a part of my Town game, unless you've not noticed I'm one of Varsoon's shit-lords....SO WHY DID YOU MENTION IT?

In post 350, thenewearth wrote:RBO

are you always like this?

You sound so much like the narrator on the stanley parable.

All you do is pretty much commentate on everything people do for 1 time, and then you don't pursue anything after commentating.

Do you think that what their doing is for scum?
or for town?
Why can't you ever, EVER, pursue and/or explain what's wrong with the stuff you quote?

Plus, the only vote you did was a varsoon vote. ON THE WHOLE GAME
TO TOP IT ALL OFF
IT WAS THE MOST POPULAR WAGON OF IT'S TIME

Scuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzz
This is fucking horrible. No, really, it's like TNE tried to fucking lay a scum read (like an egg, you perverts).

While I don't like BROs self masturbating meta (because he's fucking using it as a an excuse), his 'commentating' is not the fucking problem here. Also, I don't know what crack TNE's smoking unless she's talking about a completed game.

This looks and feels like something fucking brewed, and if you thought my posts were fake, then you've not been reading this fucking game.

In post 356, thenewearth wrote:oh thezmon had a scumread on me?

it was so crappy I didn't even notice... :igmeou:
In post 357, thenewearth wrote:5) WELL THAT MAKES IT WORSE THEN
This is the shittiest OMGUS attack I've ever seen. There's no indication if she acutally thinks Thez is scum for his attack JUST THAT IT SUCKED. Can we lynch this now?
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 344, morph the cat wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: SSK
In post 370, zMuffinMan wrote:
Unvote
Vote: MafiaSSK
Did you guys just start realizing that SSK was doing fuck-all? Or did these votes exist for another reason? I approve either way.

In post 393, morph the cat wrote:And what did you think about vox's mechanics?
In post 395, pieguyn wrote:I don't know what vox is or what the mechanic there was
In post 397, morph the cat wrote:Okay, how about the mechanic in achievement unlocked? What were your thoughts about that?
In post 398, pieguyn wrote:I'm new here so I'm not familiar with most of the mechanics that happened, sry >_<
In post 405, morph the cat wrote:Hear that kids? That's the sound of scum that slipped.
I skipped a post here, but I wish to illustrate something, and provide a fucking public service announcement.

Out of all the mafia tells, the one that makes no fucking sense is the scum slip. The scum slip (90%) only exists to make the person use disjointed shit to explain a scum read that under further examination, may or may not actually be fucking scummy.

This is a rare, and beautiful specimen of the scum slip because unlike so many, IT FUCKING FALLS APART IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT TOO HARD.

"Here's every fucking game person X has been in? What did you think about the fucking mechanics?"
"Um, I've not been here very long so I guess I don't have a opinion."
"HAHA. You cited a game he played once that you weren't in, able to recite the mechanics to find him fucking scum, and now you can't in all these other games. SCUM SLIP!"

I'll reread this again, but LITERALLY THAT'S THE FUCKING REASON WHEN I GOT OUT OF THIS WHEN I READ THE EXCHANGE. IT REEKS WORSE THAN CAT PISS.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

Yeah, I'd say reread it.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:53 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 486, waynegg wrote:Yup
What's your point? Reads change over time, bro. Just because I don't say so right as they do doesn't mean they are static. Last I checked, it's still largely consistent either way. I don't see you putting up a reads list.
In post 487, waynegg wrote:Some people sure do care a lot what they look like
It's called "clarification." If I cared what I looked like, I wouldn't be so sarcastic all the time. ESPECIALLY with that vote on mastin earlier. Misrep me harder, bro.
In post 488, zMuffinMan wrote:
thez wrote:That’s called the “town” in some mafia games.
i'm a town read now? when did that happen?
Weak, but town nonetheless. Most of that came from interaction with wayne earlier. And it’s still got some gut in there. Gun to my head I’d say you were town, but I wouldn’t inscribe it in stone.
In post 502, waynegg wrote:I'm dropping hints that I don't interact with scum reads. And somehow I'm the retarded one...
The sad part is you don't even have a real reason for thinking I'm scum. Not even your gut has told you such.
In post 504, pieguyn wrote:nothing after that makes me want to change my read on him. mb I overrate redirecting onto other people as a scumtell, but the sequence of actions I posted in my tl;dr case would make sense as scum. looking back on it, his frustration seemed genuine, but I still don't know if it's genuine town or genuine scum.
So gun to your head, what do you say?
In post 511, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah that's bullshit. you spent most of your time in xenogears interacting with AJ despite scum reading him from your replacement, and you were scumreading me there and still interacting with me in that game. e.g. this post where you both interact with me and call me scum, or this post shortly after it. you also interacted with ghostlin, and other people you were supposedly scum reading.
You don't even need to go and quote Xeno. He was interacting with me earlier, and I
assume
he has a scum read on me. He's just a pile of contradiction and hypocrisy.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:45 am

Post by waynegg »

^scum who feels like they're caught for the wrong reasons
Like LEGO minifigs?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Varsoon »

Man, I go on an un-announced VLA to Sugoicon for 3 days, come back, and this thread grew 14 pages on me.

Anyway, Hey BRO. Sorry for stealing your video schtick. Now that you're posting, I am, at the least, entertained.

It's unnerving that Pyschlone has a way to consistently townread me that I am still not aware of, but maybe that's a good thing? I dunno. It certainly helps if we're both town.

Anyways, reading onward, I'm feeling that SSK and Waynegg are -weaker-, but I don't think that equates to -scummier-. I think this is what people are seeing, and why they've curried some votes. They're easy targets right now, imo.

People painting me vs Pie as Town Versus Town makes me upset. I did the same thing for a moment with Mala/Nick in Xenogears. I love doing this when one of my scum partners is on the line, especially when the town is likely to be the lynch. One town flips and I can hold the fear of a mislynch over the heads of the townbase. So, to you guys, I am skeptical.

There's
definitely
scum between Morph and Pieguy.

Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
In post 424, pieguyn wrote:@morph: unvote me, please. just so there's no worries, let me just say that I'm going to prove myself as town later today.
zmuffin wrote:besides, you think varsoon is scum, don't you? so how would that make sense from your PoV?
the team of varsoon + you doesn't make much sense, however
one of you could still be scum independently of the other.
You know who calls teams on D1?
Scumlords~

Was gonna call you on fence-sitting with the bolded but I do this shit all the time as town where I say there's scum between X and Y. Of course, since I'm scum-reading you, I'm seeing this as a "Let's mislynch these two players on the pretense that one of them is scum." dealio. But, yeah, that's my biass showing.

Oh, also, I got this at Sugoicon~
Spoiler:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:25 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 533, Varsoon wrote:Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
Yeah, no. If there's a cop in this game, don't claim for the fuck of it on day 1.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 534, morph the cat wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
Yeah, no. If there's a cop in this game, don't claim for the fuck of it on day 1.

I -had- a plaaan~
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 535, Varsoon wrote:

I -had- a plaaan~
I'm going to let Cabd write the ticket for gambiting without a license.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:40 am

Post by thezmon221 »

I don't see the benefit of a cop claiming right now.
In post 532, waynegg wrote:^scum who feels like they're caught for the wrong reasons
^^^^^^^A complete dumbass who has no idea what he's talking about and has lost any credibility he *may* have had prior to this post.

Go ahead and provide reasons why I'm scum, though. Oh wait, I challenged you earlier and you stalled me then too. You know who
stalls
pretends to miss such a challenge in an effort to get the challenger to forget the request?

Scum.

Can we lynch him now, please?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:02 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 536, morph the cat wrote:

I -had- a plaaan~
I'm going to let Cabd write the ticket for gambiting without a license.

I -had- a plaaan~
But your plans don't usually work out too well...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 239, thezmon221 wrote:Can y’all take a minute and recognize that I claimed a Cult Lyncher in the same post I voted Mastin?
In post 88, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Not loving thezmon221 caring about his wagon here:
In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:Isn't it clear? He's clearly trying to mount a mislynch so early in the game against an obviously pro-town player.
VOTE: thezmon221

Oh, and I'll usually remember to sign my posts; Ghostlin will probably use a non-black font color for his when he's not talking to the mod. And if there's cursing/yelling at people/being unsociable, that's also probably him... :lol:

--PA
PA you break my heart if you think I *actually* care about a clearly spam vote on me.
In post 90, pieguyn wrote:
In post 85, thezmon221 wrote:Isn't it clear? He's clearly trying to mount a mislynch so early in the game against an obviously pro-town player.
okay why the hell is it I can't seem to tell if any of these posts are serious or not @_@
I was being frivolous. Or maybe it's a reaction fish. Granted, I didn't really expect it to garner much attention, but take it for what you will.

Might as well use those reactions, though. Bro’s post kind of sums things up decently well:
In post 120, BROseidon wrote:Regarding the second thing, I took what thez said to be a roundabout way of saying "I'm RVSing with OMGUS." In particular, I'm cueing in on the word "obviously" as an indicator of sarcasm. The fact that penguin (and a few others) have latched onto that seriously is concerning.
In post 103, Varsoon wrote:Or a proper evaluation of play and agreement with the currently building wagon in a way that simultaneously puts pressure on the slot but doesn't put it in danger of being a lynch?
Sorry. I feel no pressure.
In post 131, pieguyn wrote:^ is that abrasive enough for you morph
From what I've played with V, he looks town.
In post 134, Varsoon wrote:Actually, yeah, fuck it, I've just amassed a WAY better case against you, pieguy. zmon very well might be scum, but I think you're scared of the idea of Town-varsoon crushing you. I know that I'm an easy mislynch early, and you could probably pull it off, but you've tripped over yourself trying to do so, and I've exposed you.
Can you please explain your case on me? All I've gathered is, "Bro, you OMGUS'ed Mastin in a sarcastic light, which is scumfuck."

Are you... strawmanning?
In post 142, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't like the continued flippancy from thezmon.
Que?
Thez sure does care a lot for not caring. All that dissonance...
Like LEGO minifigs?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:28 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 537, thezmon221 wrote:Go ahead and provide reasons why I'm scum, though. Oh wait, I challenged you earlier and you stalled me then too. You know who
stalls
pretends to miss such a challenge in an effort to get the challenger to forget the request?
I'm waaaiting wayne.

Oh yeah, and there's a difference between me caring about how people look at me, and trying to figure out motivations and reads of people. I'm doing the latter, not the first. Might want to notice I didn't go apeshit with 4/7 votes on me.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 am

Post by waynegg »

Why didn't fleasmon go apeshit when he was half-dead? Calm, cool, and collected is trying to emulate town not caring.
Like LEGO minifigs?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:52 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Hey waynegg. You should try proving I'm scum instead of making empty comments that bear little-to-no meaning.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:16 am

Post by waynegg »

Which is more natural for town when they're L-3...

Flip turds because they know they'll be a mislynch?

Stay cool as a cucumber?

That's relevant to me. That's relevant to a lot of people. If I were a Cop, and you weren't lynched today, you would be super high on my night to do list.
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
please lynch wayne
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

basically. i want to lynch wayne.

dayvig is also acceptable.

thanks in advance
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:56 am

Post by morph the cat »

Get out of our heads, zmuffin.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 am

Post by thezmon221 »

So, instead of this:
In post 542, thezmon221 wrote:Hey waynegg. You should try proving I'm scum instead of making empty comments that bear little-to-no meaning.
You've decided you're going to pretend you know what I'm thinking, despite being completely and totally wrong?

Good to know you're less useful than a sack of shit.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:33 am

Post by waynegg »

Look. I'm not going to be too many more retards, lying pieces of shit, sacks of shit, and dickheads before I stop turning the the other cheek and start making complaints. I'm not even playing. Stop. If that's the best you've got that's just sad.
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

can someone wayne is townreading ask him to expand on all of his current reads?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”