Mini 1563 - Vampire: The Masquerade Mafia (Fourth Evening)

vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:02 am

Post by vonflare »

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

RVSFTWBBQ

Also, hi... I don't know anyone in this game. :cry:
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:37 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 27, Katsuki wrote:HEY GUIZ

I NEED VITAE
I GOTS LOTS OF SHINY GAMEBREAKING POWERS
DANKE

Vote: SG
Ummmm, no one noticed this?

VOTE: katzuki

BTW, im V/LA on weekends. will catch up on monday.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:21 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 59, Squirrel Girl wrote:I figured it as RVS tomfoolery and ignored it, myself. It didn't seem very exciting or alignment telling to me.

@VonnyBoy - what is the scumtell there in your eyes?
It seems to me that he is hinting at wanting the diablerie, and it figures that ghouls would want the diablerie so the vamps dont have any vitie for ther vampire consumption thingy.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:23 am

Post by vonflare »

Lol i just read my above post, lots of grammar errors.

"It seems to me that he is hinting at wanting the diablarie, and it seems that ghouls would want the diablarie so that the vampires would not have enough to survive."
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:43 am

Post by vonflare »

Sorry for not being active lately, I was busy with school.
In post 15, displaced wrote:
In post 6, Kagami wrote:
We could make our diablerie noms public, someone keep a count and agree that everyone nominate the player with the most diablerie votes. As long as it's adhered to we minimize ghoulscum influence on the diablerie action?
This suggestion looks greatly in favor of scum, because it will indicate who they should nightkill (if they
have
a nightkill? Is there an example scum role PM? Probably not.)

Squirrel looks very town (vamp?) ATM, mostly because of her involved scumhunting.
In post 74, Aronis wrote: Until I know I'm not going to die within five pages of the start, I have no reason to put effort into helping you idiots find scum.

More reasons to lynch me, Yay!
This is strange... whats up? Why are you not being helpful? give us motivation NOT to lynch you.

D3X:
In post 78, d3x wrote:I have 0 patience for players who don't play and then have a chip on their shoulder about it.
In post 80, d3x wrote:I may shed a tear.

What are your thoughts on the KthxWagon? What are your thoughts on Kthx?
Being pushy, reminds me of Albert B Rampage. Anger isn't usually alignment-indicative, though.

Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about Kthx. Did he do something scummy? maybe I missed it.

More reads coming when I get some.

Pedit: vonnyboy? XD no one's used that one before.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #101 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:46 am

Post by vonflare »

Darn quote tags. REPOST:
In post 15, displaced wrote:
We could make our diablerie noms public, someone keep a count and agree that everyone nominate the player with the most diablerie votes. As long as it's adhered to we minimize ghoulscum influence on the diablerie action?
This suggestion looks greatly in favor of scum, because it will indicate who they should nightkill (if they
have
a nightkill? Is there an example scum role PM? Probably not.)

Squirrel looks very town (vamp?) ATM, mostly because of her involved scumhunting.
In post 74, Aronis wrote: Until I know I'm not going to die within five pages of the start, I have no reason to put effort into helping you idiots find scum.

This is strange... whats up? Why are you not being helpful? give us motivation NOT to lynch you.

D3X:
In post 78, d3x wrote:I have 0 patience for players who don't play and then have a chip on their shoulder about it.
In post 80, d3x wrote:I may shed a tear.

What are your thoughts on the KthxWagon? What are your thoughts on Kthx?
Being pushy, reminds me of Albert B Rampage. Anger isn't usually alignment-indicative, though.

Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about Kthx. Did he do something scummy? maybe I missed it.

More reads coming when I get some.

Pedit: vonnyboy? XD no one's used that one before.

Removed the stray Quote tag, as funny as it was. I'll leave the previous alone, but I'm willing to fix them in the future.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 103, displaced wrote:
In post 98, d3x wrote:
@displaced- What are your thoughts on vonflare's read of Katsuki?
I think it's overblown
Overblown? explain.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 104, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
All Moderator vote counts are 100% correct. Some players may be voting for the wrong people. Tell me if they are and I'll discipline them harshly.
XD Sigworthy.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:08 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 109, displaced wrote:
vonflare wrote:
Overblown? explain.
You attached too much import to a post that was obviously silly and you assume scumkats would be this transparent?
I don't know scumkats.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:16 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 111, displaced wrote:Neither do I but it's a bit too blatant for anyone? I guess it could come from really ballsy, trolly scum?
Hey, I don't know anyone here. I just go with what i'm given.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:49 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 117, Squirrel Girl wrote:Random thought as far as diablerie goes.

We could always agree to vote to push diablerie votes onto a lurker/scummy. Worst case scenario is this sends vitae to a scum player - something scum can probably orchestrate with unorganized voting regardless. Best case this sends an infusion of vitae to a town player who scum now need to consider killing who, otherwise, they would have happily ignored.
This looks suspiciously like a reaction test...
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:56 am

Post by vonflare »

But the idea has merit. although, the risk is that the whole town could not vote to put the diablerie on the SAME lurker. But it would add wifom to the scum's nightkill (I think we can safely assume that they have a NK.)

but on the other hand, PRs have more incentive to be active, so sending diablerie to lurkers might not be the best strategy if they all have no powers.

Any other thoughts?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:11 am

Post by vonflare »

I think she is referring to clan(?)
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:04 am

Post by vonflare »

Wait.

Just had an idea.

Is it possible that the scum don't have a nightkill, just a vitae steal?

Becuase my role PM says that if I have no vitae, I die. And I think I can assume that all the vampires have this. So it would make sense that this mechanic would be used by the scum instead of NKs. Becuase either way, it still results in townies dead (scum's objective).

Thoughts? Maybe I'm wrong, but it WOULD provide the balance to the diablarie coordinated nomming. (vitae steal would be, I think, less powerful than a NK)
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:05 am

Post by vonflare »

Wait, did someone just claim 3-shot-all-in-one-night-vigilante?

WHAT IS WITH THIS SETUP?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 8, Aronis wrote:
In post 7, The Goodfather wrote:VOTE: Aronis

So vampires vs ghouls, huh? Looks like interesting mechanics, gonna try and and familiarize myself with them
Die, scum, die.

VOTE: The Goodfather

I'm town! Or whatever we are called.
Opens with an omgus, then blatantly claims town.
In post 26, Aronis wrote:Since I am getting voted and flavor claims aren't that important(?).

I am Sasha Vykos, Tzimisce, 6th Generation.
So what? what does this mean? Why did you claim before intent to hammer?

Again, please do something helpful.
In post 79, Aronis wrote:
In post 76, d3x wrote:And he calls us idiots...

UnVote

Hey Aronis, what are your thoughts about anything game related? Players? Wagons? Who was pushing you for scummy reasons? I mean, it's almost page 5, you may as well play the game you signed up for... :roll:
I was actually working on reads and stuff. But after seeing this post, I lost all interest. :neutral:
Huh? why? why does one player insulting you give you a reason to not make any reads?
In post 141, Aronis wrote:
In post 135, Katsuki wrote:
In post 130, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 127, Kagami wrote:If I'm right, there are breaking strategies available~
Speaking from experience of many years inside the mind of GreyICE, there isn't going to be a game breaking strategy available.
I have a 3-shot N1 vig. It'll either be spectacularly game-breaking or spectacularly game-failing.
Don't shoot me!
Not a helpful post.

All in all, aronis looks kinda scummy, and seeing that katz could be the game-winning-power-role, I will move my vote.

VOTE: aronis

that's L-4 I think.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #157 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:09 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 147, Aronis wrote: Of course we're just going to happen to 'miss' these posts aren't we?
I didn't miss them. I excluded them from my quote list because I did not find them terribly relevant.

And the moment I call you scummy, you edit your reads list to include me as scum? That is the definition of omgus.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #159 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:13 am

Post by vonflare »

Meta: so what? omgus is still a lack of effort, whether you always do it or not.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:14 am

Post by vonflare »

And plus, I don't like your attempt at self-meta.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #162 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 am

Post by vonflare »

Jeez.

calm down.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #165 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:45 am

Post by vonflare »

Ummm....

Weren't you JUST complaining about how squrrelgirl shouldn't use images?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #167 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 am

Post by vonflare »

?

why?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #172 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:46 am

Post by vonflare »

So, if you had to choose RIGHT NOW, who would you lynch?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #176 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:10 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 173, Aronis wrote:
In post 172, vonflare wrote:So, if you had to choose RIGHT NOW, who would you lynch?
You.
Says someone is their top scumread, without actually voting them.

hmm.

Who
actually
reads Aronis as town right now?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #180 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:33 am

Post by vonflare »

:lol:

:wink:

:?

:facepalm:
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #181 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:33 am

Post by vonflare »

Those were my reactions, in order, to aronis's post.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #193 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:01 am

Post by vonflare »

Monkeyman and aronis supporting each other. all the time.

monkey/aronis scumteam?

Just a thought.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #229 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:03 am

Post by vonflare »

Wow. I missed a lot.

So, d3x is a day vigilante. Probably means hes town.

vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #234 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:09 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 230, Aronis wrote:VOTE: vonflare!
Could you be so kind as to quote for me a post where I did something scummy?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:22 am

Post by vonflare »

Please quote me and explain what scummy things I have done, instead of saying "every post you have made is scummy", becuase if you actually provided evidence that I am acting scummily, people would be more inclined to believe you.

In fact, I don't think you want to lynch me.

Yeah, that's it.

If you wanted to lynch me, you would be trying to convince others to vote for me too.

But all you are doing is voting me, and saying "you're scummy".

You know I'm not scum.

You just want to omgus me for spite.

Your turn. :wink:
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #238 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:24 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 235, Aronis wrote:
In post 234, vonflare wrote:
In post 230, Aronis wrote:VOTE: vonflare!
Could you be so kind as to quote for me a post where I did something scummy?
Every post? Well not quite. Of course.
So, are you saying that this post is scummy:
In post 229, vonflare wrote:Wow. I missed a lot.

Please highlight the parts that are scummy.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #240 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:25 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 239, Aronis wrote::roll:

Breaking news. The majority of people here are incredibly inactive.
How is this relevant?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #244 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 241, Aronis wrote:
In post 229, vonflare wrote:
Wow. I missed a lot.

VOTE: aronis[/v
Claiming that you were lurking=does not help town
I didn't say I was lurking :lol:

I meant a lot happened between when I checked the forum last and then.
In post 242, Aronis wrote:
In post 240, vonflare wrote:
In post 239, Aronis wrote::roll:

Breaking news. The majority of people here are incredibly inactive.
How is this relevant?
I can't convince people who aren't posting or reading the game.
So are you saying that only you and me are participating in this game?

You are using ridiculous arguments that make no sense.

I think we should lynch aronis.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #246 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:40 am

Post by vonflare »

Did you just call me town?

Why are you voting for me?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #247 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:41 am

Post by vonflare »

BTW, I agree with your suggestion.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #250 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:44 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 248, Kagami wrote:I don't want to give vonflare diablerie,
Are you calling me scum, or are you just saying that I shouldn't get diablarie because it would be better used elsewhere?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #264 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:22 am

Post by vonflare »

Why? are you NK-immune?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #283 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by vonflare »

Possibly becuase it shows who the scum should NK?

Maybe d3x could propose a pool instead?

I think the pool idea is better than the single-nom. more WIFOM for the scum.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #286 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 285, Aronis wrote:Maybe we should scumhunt and determine who we are actually lynching?
This post makes no sense.

The diablarie discussion promotes, well,
discussion
, which is used to scumhunt.

So what would you suggest we do, other than discuss? RVS?

Scumhunting is occuring as a side effect of this conversation!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #288 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 287, Aronis wrote: Or Katsuki for voting a Dead guy.
Yeah, that was kind of strange.

But funny. :lol:
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #296 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:06 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 295, Squirrel Girl wrote: At the end of the day, a single nom makes sense. I think we can all agree on that (except Vonny-boy, but no one is listening to him)
:cry:

Oh well, it seems that all of you think this suggestion is for the best, so I'll go along.

Who is nomming? have we come to a decision yet?

and who is the nommer nomming?

Becuase the nommy nommer of nomminess better nom a nommable nom. :mrgreen:
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #297 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:15 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 251, Aronis wrote:
In post 250, vonflare wrote:
In post 248, Kagami wrote:I don't want to give vonflare diablerie,
Are you calling me scum, or are you just saying that I shouldn't get diablarie because it would be better used elsewhere?
Probably thinks I could use it better.

Truth.

No
What does this mean? why did greyice put the word "NO" after the post?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #310 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:49 am

Post by vonflare »

Monkey wasnt lynched.

he was dayvigged by d3x.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #370 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:59 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 355, mnemonicdevice wrote: Although Grey is the kind of person who would give scum a dayvig like that. I say that we wait and see who the scum kill. Townread for now
In post 355, mnemonicdevice wrote: She asks aronis about dayvig before d3x uses one, which is interesting.
So, aknowleges that there was a dayvig.
In post 355, mnemonicdevice wrote: monkey: likes kagami lynch who is my strongest town read. Hasn't really posted anything else. Minor scum read. Stop lurking please
Then tells the person who was dayvigged to 'stop lurking'.

Da heck is this?

since people are starting to read aronis as town (his 'too scummy to be scum' plan is working), I guess mnmonic is as good a lynch as any other, and better than some.

VOTE: mnmonic

I'm pretty sure that's L-1.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #371 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:02 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 290, mnemonicdevice wrote:Alright I am back.

I actually am townreading vonflare
In post 355, mnemonicdevice wrote: Vonflare: Scum. reminds me of scum trying to fake being a helpless newbie town.
also, what happened here? your read on me went full circle in, what, 2 pages?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #395 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:04 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 379, Katsuki wrote:I will hammer when I can.
He's not at L-1. why aren't you voting for him?
In post 392, d3x wrote:
People I'd Vig right now if I had a reload... Aronis, AA9, or Von.
Why?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #402 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:19 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 401, Kagami wrote: Vonflare is scum too.
You keep saying that, but what did I do to make you think that?

WHY am I scummy?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #450 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 448, mnemonicdevice wrote: LOVE HOW HE COMES BACK, AFTER NOT POSTING FOR A LONG WHILE, THEN POSTS MORE UNHELPFUL STUFF.
I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE SICK
PLEASE POST CONTENT.
It wasn't unhelpful. it was a vote. votes are town's only tool. If you think votes are unhelpful, well, then town would never win.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #453 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:10 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 451, Kagami wrote:The current consensus seems to be LLD, but I'd feel a little more comfortable with agreement or outright rejection from SG and d3x. My nom preferences have slightly changed:

1. LLD
2. Aronis
3. Katsuki

mnem, you should claim.
"The current consensus seems to be LLD"? by who's decree?

You are townreading Aronis?

The only part of your post I agree with is the MnemD claim.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #470 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:08 am

Post by vonflare »

Well, I would give it to SG or Spyrex. both seem to be town-motivated, even if the latter seems to use a lot of metaphors.

Just in case anyone was thinking about it, don't give me the diablarie, I don't have any powers yet.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #476 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:57 am

Post by vonflare »

The above post is relevant how?

What are you trying to point out?

Could you explain please?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #482 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by vonflare »

The MULTIBALL scenario seems most likely?

Look at the opening flavour post.

reconsider.

And yes, mnemD please claim for real this time, not just one-quarter-of-a-claim.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #529 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:17 am

Post by vonflare »

I'm back! Sorry for the unexpected Monday V/LA. Will post soon!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #530 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:08 am

Post by vonflare »

whats with all the no vitae claims?

soooooo, I think d3x should get the diab.

You are out of vitae, and can't use your dayvig today?

I guess wel have to lynch aronis instead of dayvigging him.

although, arcangel may have a point. I'll do a VCA ASAP.

vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #537 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:59 am

Post by vonflare »

make the scum suicide too?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #569 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:55 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 179, Aronis wrote:
In post 176, vonflare wrote:
In post 173, Aronis wrote:
In post 172, vonflare wrote:So, if you had to choose RIGHT NOW, who would you lynch?
You.
Says someone is their top scumread, without actually voting them.

hmm.

Who
actually
reads Aronis as town right now?
I have to keep up my scummy as hell meta, so when I am scum, no one can tell.
Aronis should be policy lynched just for this post. seriously. what town player would say this? think about it.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #570 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 am

Post by vonflare »

He says someone is their top scumread without actually voting them, then says that he has to act scummy to keep consistent with his meta.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #578 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:40 am

Post by vonflare »

is there some negative side effect? Am I the only one who gets it?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #579 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:41 am

Post by vonflare »

EBWOP: "I" = "aronis", apperently.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #581 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:42 am

Post by vonflare »

wait.

Aronis. if it only works on one person, why do you get it?

shouldn't we have discussed this first?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #584 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:48 am

Post by vonflare »

Please, be my guest.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #588 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:52 am

Post by vonflare »

Just in case i'm not already.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #590 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:55 am

Post by vonflare »

Aronis, you should have left that for someone who has no vitae, or at least discussed it first.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #593 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:59 am

Post by vonflare »

:neutral:
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #601 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:36 am

Post by vonflare »

hmmm....

so aronis is bulletproof, but needs blood.

that explains the drink fiasco, but not the scummy-as-hell-meta-weirdness.

For all we know, he could be making this up.

how to test it tho...
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #604 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:45 am

Post by vonflare »

Good point. A role that requires blood every single day makes absolutely no sense as town-aligned, because it would cause all of the other town players to die.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #606 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 603, Kagami wrote:AA9: Aronis just caused you to die.
I don't understand this statement. how does Aronis' claim cause archangel to die?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #608 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:50 am

Post by vonflare »

ah.

on a related note, if another blood bag comes up, how will we decide who gets it?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #636 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:48 am

Post by vonflare »

WUT

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”