Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #200) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1283, Nashville Dreams wrote:Quoted Section: Cops on mafiascum.net function where a player targets another player. Cops aren't gee I know 4 random people's flavor. I have never seen a cop like that and I doubt anyone else has either. Yet, Csareo claimed his flavor cop was random. Unlikely.

Pretty sure he never said it was random or that it was a flavor cop. It was "I know the flavor for these four people".
In post 1283, Nashville Dreams wrote:Crumbing point: The point was to draw attention to Csareo's ISO in his newbie game and that his posts are all full of military strategy or just analysis in general before he went on his overconfidence binge. Here, he lacks any substance of analysis.

I'm struggling to explain how dumb this is
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #201) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1285, Nashville Dreams wrote:He hasn't tried to break the flavor. Hell, Csareo is the kinda guy who tries to break the Matrix 6 setup as a VT. All he's done is say, gee your flavor's right.

I can do that too. :-p I have no flavor claim.

His ISO is only 18 posts. Reading it in context probably won't add too much. I'll wait.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #202) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1284, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1283, Nashville Dreams wrote:Crumbing point: The point was to draw attention to Csareo's ISO in his newbie game and that his posts are all full of military strategy or just analysis in general before he went on his overconfidence binge. Here, he lacks any substance of analysis.

Like... why would you CRUMB that instead of just saying it? How the hell did you expect people to pick up on it?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #203) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Oh my god fish harder
HMMM A ROLE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE
NAH NATI WOULD NEVER DO THAT
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #204) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

idk why I'm engaging in this little back and forth
I think it's because bork's asleep and I'm trying to get there
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #205) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Could you tell me/quote for me your stance on AK's softclaim?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #206) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1292, Nashville Dreams wrote:Don't you think I read his ISO before calling it devoid of analysis? Csareo had already done significant analysis and thinking by that point in his newbie game. Why don't you actually go read it?

Or are you too busy trying to defend Csareo?

The claim makes zero sense. There's no analysis from Csareo. He's claiming a PR that he can just nod along and go that's who it is.

You read his ISO and stand by your claim that he didn't try to break the game via flavor?
In post 1293, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1291, Cutty Shark wrote:Could you tell me/quote for me your stance on AK's softclaim?

I like AK's softclaim a hell of a lot better. His soft claim can be proven. The fact you doubt his softclaim says more about your role PM than anything. Do not ask me to explain that as it requires subtlety beyond my capabilities.

Have you ever seen a Wizard that can conftown if given an item?
Csareo's role is proven from my pov. bork flavor claimed, and Csareo confirmed
and provided flavor that bork didn't include in his claim
. So far, Anatole has just gone "don't lynch me I can prove myself tomorrow or maybe D3 and I have info that can help town but revealing it might also hurt town"
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #207) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1295, Nashville Dreams wrote:He can just say, yup that's your flavor all day long.

Read what I italicized in my previous post.
In post 1295, Nashville Dreams wrote:Breaking the game actually has analysis.

Wouldn't analysis come after he got the claims out?
In post 1295, Nashville Dreams wrote:For all I know, you and Csareo are scum together.

I don't think we should be basing anything off what
you
know.
He did claim all 4 players he has flavor on. It's 18 fucking posts long. How did you miss it.

Answer my question. Have you or have you not seen a Wizard that needs an item before?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #208) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1295, Nashville Dreams wrote:He can just say, yup that's your flavor all day long.

Also, the solution to see if he was faking would just be have him claim someone's flavor and they confirm instead of him confirming the claimer.
Basically it would be the stupidest fucking fakeclaim ever
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #209) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

My deepest apologies to everyone else
GOOD NIGHT
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #210) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

If he or Fonz/IHNC/Baboon are ever in claim territory, he won't be able to get away with a fakeclaim.
Answer the question. It's a yes or no.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #211) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Yeah I'll respond to you tomorrow if my palm doesn't permanently attach itself to my face
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #212) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

This legit looks like mod fuckup to me

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #213) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1325, Lissa wrote:wtfudgeeee

How would anatole fakeclaim the exact. same. name. as a real existing role
Unless nat effed up
Or Csareo is lying?
Or baboon and anatole are scum together and this is some sort of elaborate bus attempting to clear one?
Or this is the bastardry in this setup?
I am baffled.

I'm not a huge fan of your basically sliding in to make a really safe/analysis-void contribution the minute something easy to talk about possibilities therein happens where you were pretty much entirely idle prior to it

I don't know how to reconcile this with what you did in neighbor QT which seemed pretty likely town, but you have been doing a serious fade. You said you were gonna iso some people - did you?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #214) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1334, FourTrouble wrote:Bastard mechanic or fuckup, Anatole and Baboon are town.
The scum are Fonz, Honey, and IHNC.

unpack this

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #215) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1331, Csareo wrote:More than likely he lied. Or this is a bastard mechanic meant to screw with us.

Why the fuck would he lie here

honestly

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #216) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1342, Lissa wrote:I'm working on the isos. Sorry, was sort of busy yesterday.
That's partially typed up, but when this transpired I had to interject.
It'll be done and posted in a bit.

ok

@FT: I want to know how this got you to AK and BP are def. town

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #217) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1343, Csareo wrote:Bussing ploy, or he know's the theme, and claimed town.
Beats me.

Makes no sense; BP flipping something other than Maximillian wouldn't exonerate AK, it would just make him Maximillian.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #218) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1344, Cutty Shark wrote:@FT: I want to know how this got you to AK and BP are def. town
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #219) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

fuck it's the first time i've failed to sign all game

-b x2
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #220) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I am tempted to townread AK just because he is one of the few people not being an absolute dipshit here

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #221) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1360, FourTrouble wrote:I buy Anatole as town. If Baboon has the same role, regardless of mechanic or fuckup, they're town.

...the fuck?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #222) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1366, gossamer wings wrote:Nati probs just input the wrong name for the replacement pm as Anatole as a replacement. It should have been obvious that baboon wasn't a magician or yesterday would have been a different conversation.

Can somebody please unpack how the fuck this makes anyone any alignment for me?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #223) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1372, Cutty Shark wrote:Can somebody please unpack how the fuck this makes anyone any alignment for me?

In post 1372, Cutty Shark wrote:Can somebody please unpack how the fuck this makes anyone any alignment for me?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #224) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1376, gossamer wings wrote:I don't think it does. I do think the way csareo went about it looks town though.

That's fine I'm not talking about that

how does the fact that AK and BP got mixed up in some unspecified way make either of them town

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #225) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1379, FourTrouble wrote:if Anatole and Baboon had the same role PM, they can't be mafia.

You have absolutely no frame of reference for what two people having the same character name could possibly mean in this context. The most logical explanation is NOT 'they have the exact same role PM'

A mod fuckup in Csareo's role doesn't say shit about fucking anyone

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #226) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

goddammit now Titus is going to tell us how Csareo is faking and lying
anyway there's a couple things from before that I don't think I got answers to and I'm gonna go quote those
This discussion is going to just be noise until Nati responds to people
Let's lynch Nashville
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #227) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Also FT when did Anatole become town to you?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #228) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1392, gossamer wings wrote:csareo was a replacement as well. You're a replacement. My guess is that when he went to change the pm to send to csareo when he replaced in, he inadvertently changed siyawuwhatever to baboon instead of your name.

This is also what I think happened

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #229) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Unanswered questions + etc

In post 1244, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1210, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1202, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1198, FourTrouble wrote:IHNC definitely overreacting...

What is taunting him supposed to accomplish? You have no experience with ika; you wouldn't be able to tell if his next "blow up" post (which you're clearly trying to make happen) is genuine ika rage or not.

True, I don't have experience with him, but I can easily check his meta for things like this.

Shouldn't you do that *before* riling him up more?

In post 1287, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1284, Cutty Shark wrote:

Like... why would you CRUMB that instead of just saying it? How the hell did you expect people to pick up on it?

This is the only thing from my Titus convo that I feel like bringing up. The rest is too :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

In post 1354, Cutty Shark wrote:fuck it's the first time i've failed to sign all game

-b x2

Could you go back and get mine for me too? tia
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #230) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1395, FourTrouble wrote:Anatole became town over the past few pages. I particularly liked how he kept going after Lissa and his explanation for town-reading Tammy (explained this earlier).

Can you quote it?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #231) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1399, FourTrouble wrote:Cutty, I don't have an answer to your question re: IHNC. I wasn't trying to rile him up. I was just commenting on what I thought.

This isn't riling him up?

In post 1197, I have no creativity wrote:NEVER CALL ME FUCKING EMOTIONS FAKE AGAIN.

you lucky im not at a point where im exploding at you yet. but another comment like that and its going to be 10 times worse

Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #232) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1334, FourTrouble wrote:Bastard mechanic or fuckup, Anatole and Baboon are town.

In post 1379, FourTrouble wrote:Cutty, if Anatole and Baboon had the same role PM, they can't be mafia. They don't have the same role PM, which nullifies that argument. Anatole is town. Baboon, not sure.

In post 1385, FourTrouble wrote:Yes, a mod fuckup in Csar's role doesn't say shit about anyone. I agree.

Baboon is town, regardless of if Nati made a mistake, but then Baboon is a not sure? Hell, since when was Baboon not scum to you?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #233) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1405, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1401, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1399, FourTrouble wrote:Cutty, I don't have an answer to your question re: IHNC. I wasn't trying to rile him up. I was just commenting on what I thought.

This isn't riling him up?

In post 1197, I have no creativity wrote:NEVER CALL ME FUCKING EMOTIONS FAKE AGAIN.

you lucky im not at a point where im exploding at you yet. but another comment like that and its going to be 10 times worse

Is it? I don't believe those emotions are genuine, regardless of his alignment.

What happened to metaing him to see if he actually rages like this? Because you said you were gonna do that and THEN evaluate if he was faking or not.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #234) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1411, FourTrouble wrote:For the brief moment that I thought Anatole and Baboon had the same role PM, based on Csar's claim.

But you said Baboon was town, even if there had been a mistake.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #235) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1413, FourTrouble wrote:The mistake I had in mind was Nati giving Anatole and Baboon the same role PM.

... so you didn't consider that it could have just been a mistake in Csareo's PM?
you didn't consider that they could have the same flavor but different roles?
you didn't consider that having the same Role PM would mean they're both interns?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #236) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1415, FourTrouble wrote:The meta-thing was a response to you saying I had no experience with ika, which I freely admitted. But I never said I was going to meta him. I said the emotions looked fake.

Well then why
don't
you meta him? Because no one with ika experience is agreeing with you. And you even said it'd be easy to check.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #237) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1417, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1416, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1413, FourTrouble wrote:The mistake I had in mind was Nati giving Anatole and Baboon the same role PM.

... so you didn't consider that it could have just been a mistake in Csareo's PM?
you didn't consider that they could have the same flavor but different roles?
you didn't consider that having the same Role PM would mean they're both interns?

Nope, didn't think it through.

I might come back to this later
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #238) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

ftr FT, can you restate your read on IHNC and opinion on how scummy faking emotions is?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #239) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1421, Nashville Dreams wrote:Cutty Shark, I'm working on explaining why this highly suggests Csareo is scum. it also includes why ika is scum. Also with the fact Csareo hasn't alluded to what the scum's allegeded plan is. As town, he thinks in those manners. But we'll set that aside for purposes of this argument. I might not have it done by the time I get back to work though.

ika, then you can't fix gotta lynch Titus. :-p Aka can't fix stupid. Sorry man but I'm pretty sure you drew scum. You're ignoring a CC you highlighted to push me. I mean what the fuck?

oh great
How much experience do you have with Csareo? Just the one game?
What CC?
Answer my crumb question?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #240) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

oh yeah just gonna add that neither head of Nashville reacting *at all* to our vote is weird
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #241) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I kind of hope Nati messed up, just so I can see Titus's reaction
But the fact that Titus completely ignores the possibility that the mod might have messed up (a possibility that's been discussed a lot) is so lol
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #242) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1430, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1425, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1421, Nashville Dreams wrote:Cutty Shark, I'm working on explaining why this highly suggests Csareo is scum. it also includes why ika is scum. Also with the fact Csareo hasn't alluded to what the scum's allegeded plan is. As town, he thinks in those manners. But we'll set that aside for purposes of this argument. I might not have it done by the time I get back to work though.

ika, then you can't fix gotta lynch Titus. :-p Aka can't fix stupid. Sorry man but I'm pretty sure you drew scum. You're ignoring a CC you highlighted to push me. I mean what the fuck?

oh great
How much experience do you have with Csareo? Just the one game?
What CC?
Answer my crumb question?

Just the one. It's not likely I find someone in a newbie game who could match me that closely in a) stubborness and b) strategic thinking. That is why the total devoidness of that in his iso is shocking. You just need one to get into a person's personality like that.

I wanted to keep my identity secret. If I start talking about how detailed my analysis of Csareo's thought patterns are (which is something you must do as an IC) my identity is blown. I was using withholding my identity to scumhunt, as I explained before.

Cool you answered 1 out of 3 questions.
Cool meta after 1 game.
I think Titus likes the number 1
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #243) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1432, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1428, Cutty Shark wrote:oh yeah just gonna add that neither head of Nashville reacting *at all* to our vote is weird

I'm used to being mislynched when right on scum. That's something your other head should be able to tell you about xmen.

ika voting me is par for the course as well as either alignment.

How many scumreads did you have right in that game? Wasn't it only that one?
[joke about 1]
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #244) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1436, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1435, Cutty Shark wrote:I kind of hope Nati messed up, just so I can see Titus's reaction
But the fact that Titus completely ignores the possibility that the mod might have messed up (a possibility that's been discussed a lot) is so lol

If the mod messed up, they will scrap the game as the mod would have to confirm some or exclude some. So yeah, not a possibility.

Privately telling Csareo that his PM was wrong and correcting it would really only serve to make obvtown Csareo more obvtown
But we'll see what happens
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #245) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Tammy get out of my head
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #246) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1432, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'm used to being mislynched when right on scum. That's something your other head should be able to tell you about xmen.

In post 3300, Titus wrote:
In post 3298, AngryPidgeon wrote:Titus, who is scum?

I already did a wagon analysis. The scum are in there.

VEnmar
Nero
FEu
Mollie
Snowstorm

:neutral:

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #247) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1442, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1438, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1432, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1428, Cutty Shark wrote:oh yeah just gonna add that neither head of Nashville reacting *at all* to our vote is weird

I'm used to being mislynched when right on scum. That's something your other head should be able to tell you about xmen.

ika voting me is par for the course as well as either alignment.

How many scumreads did you have right in that game? Wasn't it only that one?
[joke about 1]

Doesn't matter. If I am getting mislynched, at least one of my scumreads is right.

Having one scumread right isn't really worth bragging about
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #248) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Okay that's enough shitting on Titus for me for now
The rest of y'all have fun, but don't overdo it. I still want it to be fashionable!
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #249) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Mala, I took your posts earlier today to mean you were caught up. My bad.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #250) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1469, Nashville Dreams wrote:Bork, notty explained to me in xmen in our neighborhood PT on how to read a Titus. Go read that please.

Rogue wrote:nah

titus town is stubborn as fuck

Seriously that is the only post in the hood that even mentions titus that was made by NS and not you (other than the early 'lawyer IRL' one that has no mention of a current read)

That's a bit, well, underwhelming for me

Even so, I feel like town you should be reaching out to me to read
you
instead of this really lazy and backhanded stuff about your partner, who

1) I have considerably less experience with than I do with you
and
2) is famous for playing pretty anti-town as town, which you know I can't responsibly just say 'Titus is being ridiculous; she must be town' to. That was
never
why I initially townread Titus in X-Men, and in fact was the reason I capitulated to her lynch in the end.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #251) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1457, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1364, Nashville Dreams wrote:Lol.

I'm gonna hand this over to Titus. I'm off to work on my day off!

~M

Ugh, gonna bite my tongue but how did you miss this >_>

~m

Yeah, I thought you'd read up until you left.
In post 1496, Nashville Dreams wrote:Eh, bork I tried reaching out to you subtlety.

What's the point of a reachout if the person you're reaching out to might not notice?
In post 1450, Nashville Dreams wrote:

Pray tell.

How am I supposed to react to it when I'm a) at work and didn't see it yet b) I'm not supposed to be on my phone at all

~m

So... you gonna react yet? Because all I've seen is "yeah sure lynch us but let us talk first" Or are you still catching up?
In post 1469, Nashville Dreams wrote:I meant to add a third.

Bork, notty explained to me in xmen in our neighborhood PT on how to read a Titus. Go read that please.

~M

This doesn't seem like someone resigned to their lynch.

I seriously can't deal with Titus anymore without killing brain cells, so I shan't
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #252) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1314, Nashville Dreams wrote:Harry potter

~M

In post 1335, Nashville Dreams wrote:
I kept my heart hidden
And now I'm wishing that I didn't
Oh, who am I kidding
You weren't even intrigued

And I was looking forward to a happy ending
So much for pretending

~M

Back when I'm at work

These posts made me think you were caught up too
I'm curious to see what you wanted to say. Please unbite your tongue.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #253) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1505, The Fonz wrote:Remember when he said scum can be scum because of a lack of a believable thought process? Earlier today, FT said he was leaning town on me specifically because of my interactions with Honey Bee and IHNC - see post 744 - he said my willingness to be aware of my own biases re HB and genuine attempt to read IHNC read town. Now he's turned around and labelled specifically that trio as scum, while throwing out the strong Baboon suspicion he's been pushing literally all day based on some kind of bizarre interpretation of the csareo affair. You know what this reads to me like? When he thought I might back off, when I was wavering a bit in the middle of the day and might well have shifted had I had a second scumread even close to him, he was reading me town. Now that there's a little less heat on him, and some anti-Fonz murmurings, he's suddenly decided I'm scum with two players who have voted me today.

I like this point a lot
I also didn't even notice him swapping stances on you and swapping back with (seemingly) no impetus from you
And yes the way he's handled this AK / BP thing with the

Huge baboon push => csareogate: their role PMs are the same (???) => AK & BP town => oh nevermind but AK is still town => Fonz/HB/IHNC are the scumteam now

that caused him to back off BP on was crap.

VOTE: FT

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #254) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1429, Nashville Dreams wrote:Why ika just has a hard on for Titus
ika quoted that the mod wouldn't lie to the players.
This highlights ika should be aware of how transparently false Csareo's claim is.
ika ignores this to push a lynch for me in face of any rational act.
Conclusion: ika is scum or just playing overly emotional not thinking things through.

This is your ika case?

Literally everyone in the game is against you on the Csareo thing; why is he any different?
Hell it even has a hedge built into it.

I also think he's playing somewhat similar to X-Men, whereas your reaction to him is totally different. What gives?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #255) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

The ika expert has spoken. This is clearly ika imitating beast.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #256) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

That's bork talking to you. I talked to you yesterday and boy did I learn my lesson!
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #257) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

oh my god she linked to every topic she ever posted in
Not just games
Every. Single. Thread.
This is too funny
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #258) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #259) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1561, Anatole Kuragin wrote:hmm, based on her drunkposting meta I'm inclined to say she's town

Which she
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #260) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1560, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1559, Cutty Shark wrote:oh my god she linked to every topic she ever posted in
Not just games
Every. Single. Thread.
This is too funny

Well yeah, it doesn't come with an auto filter to do just completed games. *shrug* It's the most efficient way to get him what he wants. I really don't get it.

There actually are filter features
But you could've just linked to some recent games
Instead you did that
still laughing
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #261) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1565, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1563, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1561, Anatole Kuragin wrote:hmm, based on her drunkposting meta I'm inclined to say she's town

Which she

didn't actually read it so I dunno

You've confused me again
Maybe I'm drunk
Maybe I drank our avatar
Probably not though
But I'm confused!
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #262) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1566, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1564, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1560, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1559, Cutty Shark wrote:oh my god she linked to every topic she ever posted in
Not just games
Every. Single. Thread.
This is too funny

Well yeah, it doesn't come with an auto filter to do just completed games. *shrug* It's the most efficient way to get him what he wants. I really don't get it.

There actually are filter features
But you could've just linked to some recent games
Instead you did that
still laughing

If I don't know what a person is looking for, linking to a select few games is inherently misleading.

If there is a filter feature that triggers a game as completed, let me know.

You could've been like "here's the last x number of scum games and last x town games". That's what most people do.

You can filter by which forum or subforum a thread is in, so you could get all the completed game subforums. This wouldn't get games that are done but haven't been moved yet though.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #263) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1555, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1551, The Fonz wrote:Can someone link me to completed games of the two heads of Nashville? I can probably find Honey meta on my own. (Preferably both town and scum if anyone has played with them for both).

Sure can do.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... &sr=topics (That's a list of every game I've ever posted in on this site. I have offsite meta as well but I think that would be too large of a sample size to expect any reasonable player to go through. I will provide it though if you want. It will also take longer to assemble as I have about 4-5 other sites I play on. This excludes hydrae and alts as well in the rare event I did not slip.)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... &sr=topics (This is for Mala head)

~Titus

Like I'm legitimately baffled in how you thought this was in any way helpful
So it must have been a joke right
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #264) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Oh there was some stuff I wanted to talk to Mala about but I'm lazy and it's probably not important
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #265) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1574, Nashville Dreams wrote:And do you know Fonz is looking for recent games? Maybe he wants a search narrowed down to mini themes? Maybe he wants ancient stuff?

I'm not familiar with how those "view all topics" can be filtered. Why not post that if you feel it would be helpful rather than berating me for trying not to mislead or suggest?

If he wanted something specific like that, he would've said it. He didn't.

Go to search. Search for author, search in forums, and display as topics.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #266) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #267) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Hi ffery! FT has 45 votes so you should vote him.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #268) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Words cannot express how happy I am that I got to finally use that video
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #269) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Awww Nati fixed it now
Csareo knows the flavor of four other players (us, Fonz, Anatole, and IHNC I think). He proved he knew ours because bork claimed our name and then Csareo added flavor that's in our PM but wasn't in bork's claim.
Anatole is a wizard of some sort that can make himself conftown/near conftown but he needs to receive an item to activate his ability.
There's a neighborhood but it's mostly just a distraction. 5-off says his role PM said there are rumors that there's a scum in the hood. However, the people in the hood don't know the full membership of the hood, so there might be someone in there who just isn't posting.
Nashville is Mala and Titus
Lissa is town for her reaction to 5-off's claim in the hood, IHNC is town for how he approached the hood, and Csareo is town because he tried to use his role to break the game via flavor because he thought we could do that. Gossamer wings is also probably town.
FT is pretty scummy for fake thought processes and Nashville is scummy for things that I don't remember but I'll let bork handle explaining the scumreads more through
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #270) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1600, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Nashville - your tautology for the csareo lynch has based on your premises/conclusions has been debunked and you haven't really given any other compelling reasons why he isn't just a reckless townie.

Here is my explanation, completely ignoring the very real possibility that Nati messed up, because I can say with certainty that that didn't happen
Oh Nati did mess up, rendering that case I made useless?
Well it's still right
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #271) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I was more just making fun of Titus
That seems to have become my primary purpose this game
I shall fix this with deep introspection and a new outlook on life
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #272) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I think this is finally gonna be the game where I go 'fuck meta'

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #273) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I don't know right now. Everyone is kind of shitting up the fucking thread with stupid crap and making pretty impossible to ingest game related content.

I'm not gonna lynch ika or Tammy. Everyone else I'm reevaluating by the second

I'm giving Anatole/Fonz some room (I think Fonz is townish independent of that though)
No way I wanna touch ffery right now (hi)
Not Baboon either.

I don't see a compelling reason to lynch Honey Bee, or 5-off but would deadline lynch probably any of them pending claim

Knowing Titus is there is just making me not want to look at Nashville's reads and it's obvious Titus was playing deliberately early game to obfuscate who she was mostly (look at her posting volume go through the roof once she outed). Mala wasn't making me feel good about that slot, either. That slot is a constant source of anti-town noise and even though I realize this pattern (somewhat) is what led to her D1 lynch in X-men for a lot of people, it's really fucking hard to deal with them and has made me feel like I have a worse handle on the game than I did earlier in the day.

I actually wouldn't miss Csareo (I'm definitely not calling him confirmed town, so scratch one more person off the list that Titus is saying is saying that)

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #274) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I had a read list about half the day phase ago; it's a little dated but the town reads haven't changed that much.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #275) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

yes

any post that you see a lyric in italics in is mala

~m is mala

haydn p is titus

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #276) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1632, I have no creativity wrote:after our townflip you agree to be turbolynched?

only then i agree to our lynch

We're not fucking doing this kind of fucking shit. It was dumb when BBMolla suggested it in X-Men and it's dumb now. You flipping town doesn't make them auto scum.

Stop with the noise.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (isolation #277) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Yo Titus
Just link to a game where you caught a raging scum ika
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #278) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1662, fferyllt wrote:All this flail from the ika/notsci hydra looks kinda town to me, and that's totally sans meta.

ika/beastcharizard (beast was MIA for most of the day, recently came back, and somehow ika-expert Titus thought it was ika pretending to be beast)
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #279) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1662, fferyllt wrote:All this flail from the ika/notsci hydra looks kinda town to me, and that's totally sans meta.

I 100% agree

I'm off to go boozin for a bit; ffery let's hook up when I'm around tonight please.

Also ISO me; I'm town. And not in the 'Tales of You I look town on the surface' kind of town

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #280) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1669, fferyllt wrote:
Cutty Shark wrote:

ika/beastcharizard (beast was MIA for most of the day, recently came back, and somehow ika-expert Titus thought it was ika pretending to be beast)

So is titus scum?

I think so. I think bork is less confident on the read than I am? Pretty sure he has them at least leaning scum.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #281) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1671, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1665, Cutty Shark wrote:

Fuck, people make mistakes okay?

Look I thought Tammy was Falcon for a little bit.

Whatever.

~M

She straight up said IHNC was lying when they said beast was posting.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #282) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1670, Nashville Dreams wrote:Please explain to me why it's our fault this noise is created. It's not even Titus' fault yet you want to lynch us because of the noise when one just does not create noise, but others help. You keep bringing up Xmen and how titus' behavior has parallels yet you still want to lynch us. Doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make sense how you are scum reading me. I have reached out to you and I also answered to your reach out and nothing.

Mala:

Titus is generating the noise. I have never once been able to relate to a case Titus made on ANYONE (I am keeping to X-men, but somehow I was able to reverse my read on her slot from incorrect-scum to correct-town in Walking Dead and I don't remember how as it was too long ago.) She happened to incidentally be right on Feu in X-Men - one of the linchpins of her case was that they were doing some silly act with mollie, their scumbud (who didn't flip scum.) I don't get her thing with ika this game and it looks like she's pretty much fitting evidence to fit her reads (look what happened with Csareo being CONFIRMED as mod error, but she still fucking pushes that he's hard scum, originally because he was 'lying' and now because who the fuck knows.) This is frustrating for me.

I mentioned X-men because I want you to know (re: Titus)

1) Why I did what I did last game
2) Why I'm hesitant this game to do the exact same thing.

It definitely doesn't mean I'm satisfied with Titus this game just because she's somewhat similar, meta-wise. I'm not sure about you guys, and I'm not voting you right now because I have cold feet on it. That's as much of a vote of confidence as I can give your slot, because you aren't giving me much except the occasional bout of anger about our suspicion toward you. If you're town, I can't pick it up right now.

So what am I ignoring from you? I am not intentionally doing it - I've tried to answer everything you've asked me.

If you need anything else from me, you have me tonight.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #283) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

(hi tammy)

ffery

can you offer your take on all the Tammy stuff I've talked about? You are in a unique position because you know exactly my mindset in Vesperia since you occupied my slot and I was candid with you on stuff that never made it to the thread. I don't want to have to worry about that read (and I'm not terribly due to how she's interacted with pretty much everyone)

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #284) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1720, Honey bee wrote:Nothing in his recent iso sticks out as scummy. His point about you in 1505 is valid, and I want to hear why you changed your read about him.

This is the most fucking beetlejuicy player I think I've ever seen

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #285) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1670, Nashville Dreams wrote:Will you please stop. Do you realize how fucking anti-town you are right now. I'm not 1v1'ing you. Why? Because I don't like too and two you always do this to titus. The two of you remind me of Mollie / fery and Mollie / Nacho. How you go at each others throat's until one is lynched and you aren't always right. So please stop. Titus isn't the only one in this hydra, I'm in this hydra and you are so fucking annoying that you aren't even bothering to interact with me nor is beast. You guys are just focused on getting us lynched.

Mala: when even you are pretty obviously dissonant with your partner's reads on the main slots she's pushing, you can't give me crap for failing to sync with you. What
do
you guys agree on (so maybe I can sync with just that)?

If you were me what would you do with your slot?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #286) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1726, fferyllt wrote:bork, I've iso'd them, partly to get a feel for how they and four trouble are interacting.

I've had a couple recent chances to watch her scum game while knowing her alignment (on her scum team in a micro game, and modding a Newbie game where she was scum). What I seem to want to do when playing with her is to pattern-match her play against what I think is common to her scum games, and rule in/rule out a maybe-scum read on that basis.

IMO this is town-tammy.

I don't know if my method of developing the read will resonate, given where I'm coming from.

I think it's town Tammy as I've said, but I don't understand where the interaction with FT comes into it (and I don't know that I'd have expected you to go that route, given that FT is primarily an F-16 connection and you've got a pretty sizable Tammy experience just from games you've been in with me, much less other things)

It should also depend on what FT flips, and I find it a little weird that you're trying to read them both based on the other when you should know neither.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #287) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1728, fferyllt wrote:bork are you townreading me?

You haven't done nearly enough for that and you should know that damn well.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #288) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

I'm kind of curious why you even asked me that.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #289) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1732, fferyllt wrote:It seems like a lot of the iso is Tammy-posts.

It's mostly Tammy, yes. F-16 has been in information gathering mode but he's had spurts of analysis that I've found to be pretty poignant, but I'm mostly reading Tammy on tone.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #290) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1733, fferyllt wrote:Good. I got a vibe that kind of put me off when I thought about your posts asking if I'd be around tonight, like you wanted to bounce ideas around before you'd done anything to nail down my alignment.

Well:

1) I have more experience with you than I do most people in this game.
2) I trust you to read me correctly when I'm town (you might sometimes false negative me when I'm scum, but I don't think you'd false positive me when I'm not.)
3) I think you're good at the game in general and want to see what you think about things.

I don't think any of this is unreasonable just because I don't know what you are yet.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #291) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1735, fferyllt wrote:Everything I'm doing is in the interest of speeding up my sorting process. It's probably going to rub some folks who are used to me poking around for weeks the wrong way.

My most recent experiences with you have been either 1) we share a slot 2) I'm scum and you're not 3) MOD ABADONED.

This is a bit of uncharted territory for the time being.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #292) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1732, fferyllt wrote:I'm not seeing the sort of stuff that I'd expect to see in a scum-Tammy ISO.

What do you expect to see in a scum-tammy iso?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #293) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

That's a bit uncanny.

But seriously all I feel I said is 'I want to interact with you'

orcinus does this in a game and you don't bat an eye at it. I don't understand why that evoked a paranoid response in you.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #294) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1741, fferyllt wrote:Ask me sometime when we're hydraing. It's filed under "competitive advantage" for now.

:neutral:

If it's even possibly pertinent to this game I want to know now.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #295) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1743, gossamer wings wrote:Damn. I was hoping to know what to avoid.

The backseat driving is a little unnerving in a spot where I'd prefer not to be unnerved right now.

-b

p-edit: indeed.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #296) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1747, gossamer wings wrote:Not sure what you're referring to. I was hoping she'd spill what she learned though.

I just feel like you're hovering over the thread atm and interjecting with stuff when it happens to be about you and no other time.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #297) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1748, fferyllt wrote:It's not pertinent IMO. She'll find out what I'm looking for in her scum game when I think she's scum and I'm trying to get her lynched.

So are you townreading her for lacking <undisclosed X> or are you townreading her for having some <Y that you're willing to talk about>?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #298) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1751, gossamer wings wrote:I am! I'm waiting for Falcon to finish catching up in the game and address the questions I've left for him and playing video games at the moment.

I enjoy video games as well and I'm gonna probably go play metroid prime 2 for the first time in like 10 years after I'm done posting here tonight

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #299) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1752, gossamer wings wrote:Though my town read of you is more solidified from watching the exchange, so that's nice.

I'd hope so

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #300) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

I am actually having a hard time unpacking that.

I wanted you to know:

1) I am interested in your opinion
2) I am interested in sorting you ASAP
3) I am town

That's pretty much all I wanted to convey to you at that point in the game.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #301) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

If you were not you I'd probably not have interacted with you in the manner in which I did.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #302) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1756, fferyllt wrote:I'm seeing a lot of Town-Tammy stuff. The ink is hardly dry on my little list of Scum-Tammy stuff. Which I'm absolutely not seeing in this game so far.

Are you even willing to
remotely
elaborate?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #303) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1761, fferyllt wrote:Ok. What are your current thoughts on Honey bee, and Fonz? I think you've opined a little about MalaTitus in the last 3-4 pages. I need to go back and review that.

Fonz is not someone I'm interested in lynching on D1.

Honeybee I could DL lynch if it comes to that; her level of involvement sucks but outside of that I can't pinpoint any scum motivation on her. Anatole wagon died forever ago and she's not made a move to fit in with another one so I don't particularly think she's motivated by a desire to blend in. FT's thing on her looked crappy re: wishy-washy language; wishy-washy language is indicative of wishy-washy opinions and nothing else.

I've posted about all this stuff pretty recently (like today recently)

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #304) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1765, fferyllt wrote:I thought it was you who commented on the beetlejuicing. You're seeing that non-alignment indicative?

It was me. I don't like it but I don't know that I can say it's more than mildly scummy.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #305) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1765, fferyllt wrote:Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

Curious to whether you're being tongue-in-cheek here or not

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #306) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1769, gossamer wings wrote:(What's scummy is she did nothing but comment on Fonz's post concerning FT from 200 posts ago who was the biggest wagon, but left her vote on Anatole. By her logic, that's rather scummy of her!)

I'm not processing this correctly right now, please break down

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #307) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1770, fferyllt wrote:Nope. my margarita plus waking up early and dealing with car insurance adjusters and repair shops plus taking care of my dad, plus what passes for a Friday night out in this benighted backwater are converging into a thick bank of fog.

Ok.

It was indeed me: it's worth noting; I'd not hang my hat on it. I don't have much on the slot as it is.

I'm probably done for the night

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #308) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1761, fferyllt wrote:Who else would you like to discuss?

Let's pick this up tomorrow, but really everyone. What are your catchup reads? I've thrown out plenty of reads myself: what do you think of those?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #309) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1773, gossamer wings wrote:She hasn't posted in a couple days and these are her only real posts today. She looks like she's poised to move her vote onto FourTrouble, though her vote has remained on Anatole. Earlier she made some remark about how scum tend to be sticky with their votes while pushing other people. She's voting Anatole, isn't really pushing him, and is looking to find a reason to change her vote here to four trouble.

Reads scummy to me.

Not a bad point.

How are you guys on the FT read?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #310) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

I need to probably readjust again and I don't feel I have time.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (isolation #311) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Also this is probably the worst I've felt about ffery in any game I've ever been in with her. Mostly gut - error bars are wide right now.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #312) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

I think my preferences are

FT - reads are inconsistent, look up what fonz had to say about that, but to summarize: turn around on baboon was really weird and was sticky when its premise was invalidated. Don't get his angles on his scumreads: Fonz (goes from scum to town to scum again for ???, IHNC read is based on ika's emotion being fake - how does he know that? It strikes me as not fake.

Nashville - General obfuscation, a lot of 'look here after the fact I was subtly doing this thing I have no reason to be subtle about if I want people to notice me.' Mala says I'm ignoring her and I don't understand how I'm doing this or what she wants out of me that I haven't given her (other than not to vote her, but she also said my scumread on her made no sense. Why are you town, then, to the point that it makes no sense and I should see that? I've tried to go down this avenue before and her response was which is essentially a response of *shrug* to me; nothing like I saw in Micro 188 where we had a relationship of TvT with me scumreading her most of the game.
Also Titus. There is Titus.

(Honey/Csareo) - no real townread on either. Csareo could've done more with his role (he could've done exactly
nothing
with it, which is what I'd have done as scum, so that tempers the read a bit) but has done nothing outside of it. Honey Bee is just kinda there but represents the threshold of what I'm willing to lynch.

Kids are being fucking ridiculous tonight I'll be hopefully around at some point

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #313) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1813, Nashville Dreams wrote:Now I'm kinda sick of this shit. I reached out to you and I'm not titus and you ignored me.

So you're person A in a hydra where your hydra buddy is doing something you apparently disagree with (since you're reaching out to ika where Titus is trying to get him lynched)

And instead of trying to get Titus to back off from antagonizing him so you can have this conversation (you all but washed your hands of it earlier), you blame ika for not dealing with your heads as two entirely separate people?

Come on

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #314) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

He copied Nashville's avatar.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #315) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

ika, stop. You're not getting lynched and no one is listening to Titus. If you want to do something productive with Nashville, you could respond to Mala. btw, that rage thing you quoted in 1840 was about Csareo, not you.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #316) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Also I'm going to throw out three Mala things that struck me as odd for various reasons:
a) She described her attempted reachout to bork as subtle, which seems counterproductive to me.
b) She said she was biting her tongue about something (idr what it was). I asked for her to go ahead and say it and the response was lackluster (idr what it was).
3. She said she was okay with being lynched, then tries to defend her slot and acts as though she never said she was okay with being lynched.

Also, I don't think Titus ever gave a proper explanation for those dumb military crumb things.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #317) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1848, I have no creativity wrote:sk is that you atm? im presuming so b/c its not siged but want to make sure.

i want to ask you a question:

remember when you were asking em about mass rolecall earlier?

Yeah, whatcha need?
In post 1850, I have no creativity wrote:
In post 1849, fferyllt wrote:
In post 797, Csareo wrote:Okay, I don't know why my predecessor didn't say anything. I feel my role is more believable if I claim now, rather than later.
I may be doing something wrong, because I have never had an informational role in this manner. The passive role
allows me to know the identity of 4 random players

Anyways, I never claim D1, but I'm trusting my better judgement here. My role is rather useless, anyways.

I think you're right. I somehow got the impression he'd selected 4 players.

im still waiting for him to claim our flavor he said he knows it. i have this idea that it might be fake and hes using it as easy town cred.

Are you fucking kidding me
Apparently Titus actually managed to convince someone
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #318) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1866, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Because it won't be a huge blow to town if my role is nk'd

...didn't you decide to withhold some information you have about the setup because sharing said info right now would out your role without confirming you first or something? Basically, your role was so valuable that you were willing to conceal beneficial information?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #319) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1870, I have no creativity wrote:
In post 1869, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1866, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Because it won't be a huge blow to town if my role is nk'd

...didn't you decide to withhold some information you have about the setup because sharing said info right now would out your role without confirming you first or something? Basically, your role was so valuable that you were willing to conceal beneficial information?

arent i doing the same thing?

sk this is the stuff im talking about, your asking questions that really only help scums. the info is more benifical to scums then us to know really.

I'm tired so I'm just going to tell you that you really need to work on your reading comprehension
And also you initiated a conversation with me earlier about something but dropped it after I responded
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (isolation #320) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1871, gossamer wings wrote:Who is sk?

ouch
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #321) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1884, gossamer wings wrote:
In post 1874, gossamer wings wrote:Oh sleepykrew I did not forget you <3

I repeat: ouch

ika, bork recently posted a list of the four(?) people we'd be willing to lynch. Nashville is on that list. But we would prefer FT. Pretty sure FT has more votes right now. And you're scumreading him too. You can't complain about not consolidating when you're not comprising yourself.
I see you're ignoring the other point about you wanting to talk to me about something, which is weird because you're the one that brought it up but whatever
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #322) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

I don't think there have been any changes since the last VC, so you trying to strike a deal with Tammy when by all logic you should be voting FT (which isn't even a compromise for you because just recently you scumread him enough to get off your Titus tunnel) is baffling.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #323) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Just fucking replace out so we don't have to deal with your little temper tantrums anymore you uncooperative piece of shit
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #324) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

I hope Shadoweh will be proud of me.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #325) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Yeah you're just going to burden the game with someone that just voteparks and prod dodges, and will probably hammer anything in range regardless of who or why.

PEDIT: I'm pissed off at ika and the Shadoweh thing was a reference to when she yelled at him for being a little bitch in a Skype call
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #326) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Unfortunately, I'm townreading you, which is why I'd love if your slot could became anything besides a useless sack of whiny shit
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #327) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

All I'm seeing you do is give more reasons why you should replace out

Am I going to feel bad tomorrow when I look over these comments I've made? idk I hope not
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #328) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Can someone explain to me how executive = scum, or is that just Titus flailing?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Honey Bee
I'm going to be around, so this can move, but Fonz Lissa and ffery can make this a lynch.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #329) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Who thinks Honey will actually claim?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #330) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

======[]
[]======
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #331) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1951, gossamer wings wrote:I can't decide which was the mafia nk and which was the vig-kill. Leaning towards FT being nk'd as he tends to be a wildcard.

~ F-16

I don't see why FT would be killed unless his reads were lightning good (and they were pretty fluid through EoD which makes it seem even less likely he'd be killed for that)
He was almost lynched yesterday
He is part of the neighborhood which makes having a PR outside of that less likely

Someone said ika was crumbing a PR but I can't find it in his ISO

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (isolation #332) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Not sure what to do with any of this soft stuff so far so I'm going to monitor until this is more clear

Anatole where you at with your thing?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #333) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Mala how well do you and Honey bee know each other?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (isolation #334) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1812, Cutty Shark wrote:I think my preferences are

FT - reads are inconsistent, look up what fonz had to say about that, but to summarize: turn around on baboon was really weird and was sticky when its premise was invalidated. Don't get his angles on his scumreads: Fonz (goes from scum to town to scum again for ???, IHNC read is based on ika's emotion being fake - how does he know that? It strikes me as not fake.

Nashville - General obfuscation, a lot of 'look here after the fact I was subtly doing this thing I have no reason to be subtle about if I want people to notice me.' Mala says I'm ignoring her and I don't understand how I'm doing this or what she wants out of me that I haven't given her (other than not to vote her, but she also said my scumread on her made no sense. Why are you town, then, to the point that it makes no sense and I should see that? I've tried to go down this avenue before and her response was which is essentially a response of *shrug* to me; nothing like I saw in Micro 188 where we had a relationship of TvT with me scumreading her most of the game.
Also Titus. There is Titus.

(Honey/Csareo) - no real townread on either. Csareo could've done more with his role (he could've done exactly
nothing
with it, which is what I'd have done as scum, so that tempers the read a bit) but has done nothing outside of it. Honey Bee is just kinda there but represents the threshold of what I'm willing to lynch.

Kids are being fucking ridiculous tonight I'll be hopefully around at some point

-b

oka - was my scum pool as of EoD yesterday; thinking I need to reevaluate with this flip though

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #335) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1968, gossamer wings wrote:Okay.

We were trying to figure out what to do with the mafia win con as it looks like this game could be multifactional. If it is then FT wasn't killed by a vig, but could have been killed in a crossfire attempt. I'm not sure what to make of some of my reads if this is the case.

I'm not thinking there is a second team with >1 person due to the use of 'Mafia' as the scum faction name. Could be an SK I guess, but that just kinda makes the 'non-neutral' clause in my wincon a little more confusing

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (isolation #336) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Also I was hoping we'd be targeted last night and we weren't to any degree I can detect

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #337) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1976, Nashville Dreams wrote:Not very well. We played in two games. I replaced out of one due to rl, but i think she replaced out before that and she replaced out of another after that one.

I was sadly scum in both ._.

~M

One of my niggles about you guys is how Honey Bee had any idea it was you (or even thought to approach via that angle) based on anything you posted prior to which is where she said that.

The only reason I knew it was you is because of how quickly you towned me off meta + the '~m' signs

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #338) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1981, gossamer wings wrote:We were.

Anything worth sharing?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #339) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1982, Cutty Shark wrote:One of my niggles about you guys is how Honey Bee had any idea it was you (or even thought to approach via that angle) based on anything you posted prior to 308 which is where she said that.

I mean the obvious counterpoint to that is 'she was scum she was BSing and didn't actually know' but that's a really weird angle to take: 'I think I might know you' and then magically turn out to be right? For someone who almost never plays?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #340) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1985, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'm thinking if scum had daytalk. they were trying to figure it there and she might have slipped. That's the only thing that makes sense atm.

It's in the rules that they do, so any daytalk related theories are in play

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #341) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1987, gossamer wings wrote:What do you think of the way they opened today with the vote on us? I felt it was even more town as I doubt Malakittens would be crafty enough as scum to do that.

I kinda agree tbh, which is giving me cold feet on the whole mala situation

I do kinda wanna know why she initially thought whatever happened was indicative of you scum, or why they targeted someone with something that looks investigative when they were, to my knowledge, both townreading you guys

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #342) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1989, OkaPoka wrote:Apparently my predecessor already claimed so I can't use my role to my advantage.

Yeah, uh, that sure was somethin'

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #343) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1989, OkaPoka wrote:Apparently my predecessor already claimed so I can't use my role to my advantage.

What's your flavor?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (isolation #344) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1990, Cutty Shark wrote:I kinda agree tbh, which is giving me cold feet on the whole mala situation

Eh, counterpoint again, they did like immediately back off with barely any resistance, it's not like you introduced any new info

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #345) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1977, Anatole Kuragin wrote:As far as I'm aware I still don't have an item?

I am becoming increasing dubious about there even being an 'item' system in this game

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #346) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Also either scum blew a strongman last night or the mod fuckup involves ika being dead when he should not be dead (which is actually pretty plausible)

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #347) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1999, OkaPoka wrote:Executive Producer

Name?

I still want to see if Titus has an actual reason for saying that all executives are scum.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #348) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Georgio; this has been tread over already

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (isolation #349) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Well that was useless; sorry everybody!
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #350) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Thanks for reminding me about Baboon.
Ceph, why, upon the hood being outted, did you go "I can't do my clever hood plan now!" ? I thought about it and the hood being outted didn't really hurt your plan whatsoever. What hurt it was when you told us what the plan would have been. Why didn't you just keep going with the plan?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #351) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2009, fferyllt wrote:I think FT was probably the scum kill because of how sticky his wagon was through much of day 1, and the honey bee flip made him look likely town. His trajectory on Honey bee would have been a hard sell as a bus.

Bork are you still feeling squinty-eyed about me? If you are, do you think you can work with me a little anyway? I kinda need your thoughts on something.

I'm definitely willing to collaborate at this point in the game.

What do you need?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #352) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:30 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2025, fferyllt wrote:I need to know if your Fonz read has changed based on how day 1 turned out.

There were things I saw in my catch up that I didn't like, but I brushed over them because of your stance. FT calling him out as scum with Honey bee after the csareo/Anatole stuff really stuck out to me, though.

I was also pissed that he hammered Honey bee before I had a chance to write out some comprehensive reads. I'd made it really clear I was hoping for more time in my last few posts. The game day was almost over and ordinarily I wouldn't have minded so much, but with only 48 hours to get my head into this game, it really bugged me. I could have wound up dead overnight with very little input into the game state.

A little bit, yes.

Look a the honey bee wagon: it was stuck at 3 for quite a while, then skrew jumped us on, and almost immediately we got three followers on it (Lissa, you, Fonz). I would say chances are pretty good that someone bussed at the end there. I don't think it's Lissa (in fact the end of the day makes me feel even better about Lissa in general).

You telegraphed your stance beforehand and as such I can see the potential town motivation for you going on when you did.
Fonz had Honey Bee in a group of lynchables (FT/Nash/Honey) and his jump was clearly reactive to us giving the wagon momentum when we did. It's not inherently scummy, but it's entirely plausible that he had them in a group of lynchables and hoped Honey wasn't the one picked. I'll say if Fonz is scum, Nashville probably isn't.

My D1 stance, as it is, is one particular thing from his ISO that seemed likely for me to come from town before scum. There is really nowhere I can go with it other than to start turning over rocks and reevaluating, and I'm probably, overall, much more willing to talk about what it is today.

@Oka - your predecessor said he thought Fonz was town due to the flavor bit he had on him. Do you share this opinion?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #353) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Can't really argue with the results there.

Other things on my radar:
I'm still worried about the AK 'item' thing; I see no one that has telegraphed being able to give an item, a whole bunch of people who I'm pretty sure can't, and if such a person exists I am wondering why they didn't target AK

Nashville still bugs me and probably will bug me as long as Titus keeps Titusing (the fucking town beard thing I interpreted as "we're town enabling scum to achieve their wincon by having bad reads" and, well, after last nights flip my reaction is a big fat fucking *wanking motion*)

5-off has coasted off that early towncred from the claim and done little else, and that's another place I wouldn't mind shining a light today.

ffery how likely do you think it is that the hood has a tacit scum observer in it and the posting members (5-off/lissa/bp) are all town?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #354) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2030, fferyllt wrote:eavesdroppers are a thing. It's possible that there's a scum neighbor who chose not to be active after 5-off's post. It's possible there's a scum player with a traditional eavesdropping role (and 5-off's role pm might be suggesting that rather than the former).

I agree that I want that sorted ASAP
I'm just trying to get a feel for what the 'bastard' mechanic is in this game, because so far I've not seen it

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #355) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

AK how is HB defending Lissa? I'm not really seeing either direct defense or a chainsaw

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #356) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Nashville are we gonna get any clarification on what you did to F-16 last night?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #357) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2059, The Fonz wrote:I am Ezekiel, a local pastor. The station broadcasts my sermons. I breadcrumbed this in my first post 'Ungodly mess, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, saintly of them.' When csareo was doing his 'Hey, I'm going to make people claim their flavour even though they think it's anti-town!' thing, I warned him off by telling him he didn't have a prayer of making me claim, which, assuming he had my actual role, he ought to have caught, and in fact did. It was somewhat annoying that he then pointed out this breadcrumb, but meh. This is another part of why I think csareo was town - the claim that he didn't go through with his plan and is therefore scum is crap, I actively warned him off of it and he seemed to have somewhat taken this on board, after I hinted at my role to him.

My town read on Cutty Shark yesterday was based on the fact that, when they said 'Fonz is town because of a thing' they had picked up on my breadcrumb, but chosen to keep it to themselves, IE the right town thing to do. I didn't want to point this out yesterday because a) It would involve pointing out my breadcrumbs and b) I wasn't 100% sure they weren't scum who were just planning to NK me on the quiet, so wanted to wait a day. Similarly, part of my scum read on FT was based on FT trying to explain what they meant by 'a thing,' which could only have meant a masonry, them having some kind of role info, or them having caught my breadcrumbs. Thus, this looked like rolefishing to me.

confirming that I caught this crumb immediately. I wasn't banking on the fact that this was just flavor and nothing else, though; why even crumb that?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #358) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Nevermind I should read shit closer

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #359) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2059, The Fonz wrote:So I have a night action, that I can go and bless another player, but my PM doesn't tell me whether or not that actually does anything. I targeted Gossamer Wings last night. I'm not sure how much of the result PM I can report, but basically I was told that when I got to their house to bless them they were acting oddly, ignored my attempts to communicate with them, and left the house by car, and may or may not have had a passenger - I couldn't tell for sure. So (this is my own conjecture, and not part of the info PM) this, in combo with what F-16 himself reports, suggests to me that he was in some way drugged or hypnotised into being involved in the scum NK.

So I'm guessing this is the bastard element; shit is communicated via really vague narratives instead of clear results

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #360) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Which IMO scumsides the fuck out of this setup

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #361) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

We're going to have to claim actions fairly early here otherwise we risk getting absolutely no information out of them

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #362) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

And we know that Nashville targeted them, so I want to know exactly what they did

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #363) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

gossamer wings

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #364) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

F16, do you know what Tammy meant by amnesiac mafia?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (isolation #365) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

We're also an actor (I'm guessing that the people that Oka has flavor on are exclusively the people who work at the station as actors and not business people)

But our show is an action show and our role PM doesn't directly say anything about any other person in the game

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #366) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

If this game has anything even resembling a cult I am going to invent a time machine just so I can go back and make sure I don't sign up for it

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #367) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

My PM says precisely nothing bad about the station

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #368) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I am really surprised a killing third party would exist in a game where we can allegedly win with 'neutrals', depends on definition on neutral I guess

I kinda feel like we're getting nowhere definitive with this

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #369) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1, Natirasha wrote:You win when all non-town, non-neutral factions are dead.

Implies 'neutrals' can be alive. Maybe an SK is not 'neutral'

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #370) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

That would mean at least two players who are neither mafia nor town in the game, though

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (isolation #371) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

That's probably true; I've never had to think about what 'neutral' would mean other than 'modkilled neutral survivor'

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #372) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Yeah. SK def doesn't fit under that; kill flavor kind of does imply SK on FT though

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #373) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I could buy one of the informed roles (5-off, Oka) being third-party of some kind

But this is all just spitballing

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #374) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

Nashville did you target F-16 (and let's refer to the slot as such from now on) or did you target someone else?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #375) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2111, The Fonz wrote:'Almost run over' also happened to me - that's what I was referring to when I said GW was driving as if I weren't there.

I don't think it's an also I think you're describing the same event from different POVs

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #376) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I almost want to say 'fuck it, massclaim' right now

mainly because i need the following answered:

1) what was F-16 doing last night
2) why might he have been drugged or whatever
3) who can corroborate AK's claim?
4) who can interact with us? I have reason to believe someone can

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #377) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2125, Nashville Dreams wrote:I have been doing 4.

I meant at night

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #378) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2125, Nashville Dreams wrote:Fuck it. We are the cameraman. We tried to track F16 and our camera broke.

Why F-16?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #379) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2135, Anatole Kuragin wrote:If I am currently holding an item I can perform [redacted] ability that cannot be blocked by anything barring divine intervention. not saying anything else unless we are massclaiming

This is incredibly similar to my role

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (isolation #380) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

So this was Skrew's observation over skype but it's valid and I'm echoing it here:

We either need to decide on a massclaim right now or move past the setup spec for a day. I'm ok with waiting if everyone's not on the massclaim page, but if we're doing that, let's get back to playing the game.

BP: who are you scumreading at this point in the game?
Nashville: same question.

ffery: I was expecting some kind of followup to my regarding what you think about Fonz. Your made it sound like you wanted to talk about Fonz, but ended up being all about you.

I also don't really agree that Fonz hammering when he did timingwise re: not giving you time to get reads down; if you were super concerned about that I don't see why you wouldn't have just accompanied your vote with a 'please don't hammer until I'm done catching up'.

Otherwise, how are your reads going?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #381) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

@fonz:

There is an aspect of my role that is similar to what AK most recently claimed. It is
not
the part about the item.

I'll spill the whole thing if we are massclaiming and only then.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #382) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2159, The Fonz wrote:Both F-16 and Nashville feel town on the night stuff - Nashville's impetuous vote for F-16 feels town-motivated, and if F-16 really wasn't in control of himself (which is what the combination of his post - offered before mine - and my night result suggest) then he probably isn't scum, at least not knowingly.

I agree with the F-16 stuff here.
I still want to eventually know why F-16 was Nashville's target for what appears to be a tracker shot. I am aware of Titus' "it's not protown to discuss" answer but I obviously don't understand why that is.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #383) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2166, The Fonz wrote:You feel it will help you get a read on the other player's mindset, and therefore determine their alignment. The other player knows (or is pretending to know) they are town, and that explaining the reasoning behind night choices helps scum predict what they will do. Both of these concerns are valid.

More concrete than this, though:

EOD, both heads were reading that slot as town (I'll go back and find this, but this is essentially the crux of the matter). I am not in the habit of tracking my townreads, considering the thing I'm most hoping for is tracking a person to an NK.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #384) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

: Mala read list
: Titus read list

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (isolation #385) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

And I don't see how the honey bee flip would make me immediately single that slot out for bussing, considering they started the wagon. I mean people DO that, but it would not be something I scumread someone for.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #386) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2159, The Fonz wrote:How weird? Well it doesn't seem to make any difference to the wagon dynamics, he makes it, then it literally gets ignored for at least ten pages.

I'm curious as to the implication you're trying to make here

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (isolation #387) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

No

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #388) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I hadn't thought of this before, but I'm actually wondering if scum have fakeclaims in this setup (I have no idea whether or not it would have occurred to Nat to do that)

but if they do, it kinda makes the Lissa neighborhood argument way weaker

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (isolation #389) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2181, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 2178, Cutty Shark wrote:I hadn't thought of this before, but I'm actually wondering if scum have fakeclaims in this setup (I have no idea whether or not it would have occurred to Nat to do that)

but if they do, it kinda makes the Lissa neighborhood argument way weaker

-b

This sounds insanely fake.

The fuck?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (isolation #390) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2183, The Fonz wrote:As I said, it seemed weird. It had literally no impact on the game. No-one at all seemed to react to it, it didn't given the Honey wagon any momentum, he disappeared for a few pages after making it then, on returning didn't say anything about Honey. It's as if it hadn't happened. Normally, when someone switches from the top wagon to the second-biggest within a day of deadline, it has some kind of effect on the game. That's bizarre and I don't really know what to make of it. (I guess the lack of votecounts had something to do with it).

I don't understand how that's scummy from Anatole

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (isolation #391) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

I don't see how bastard mechanics have anything to do with whether or not there are fakeclaims.
This is original flavor; fakeclaims aren't strictly necessary.
Honey could've made up the security guard thing.

The whole
point
of bringing that up is: If you are certain scum have fakeclaims, you shouldn't be certain Lissa had no recourse to talk about her role PM freely if she were scum in the neighborhood QT (as she would have had a town template to pull from), and that is what everyone is townreading her for.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (isolation #392) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2179, Nashville Dreams wrote:It is not protoen to discuss why we picked someone as that might allow scum to figure who we tracked.

... didn't you already tell us who you tracked?

In post 2186, Anatole Kuragin wrote:So you're suspicious that he
didn't
make any assumption or display some inside knowledge about the setup? That seems backwards.

Fake townslips are a real thing. Pretty uncommon for them to work though, I think.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #393) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2159, The Fonz wrote:Does eventually vote Honey - third on the wagon,
but this vote just feels weird.
How weird? Well it doesn't seem to make any difference to the wagon dynamics, he makes it, then it literally gets ignored for at least ten pages.

Come on Fonz; I don't think it's unreasonable to infer that you're trying to call the vote scummy

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (isolation #394) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

(I really don't want to have a semantic argument on what 'weird' means, in context, so if you're going to go that route, don't.)

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #395) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2189, The Fonz wrote:I have to only include scummy things about Anatole, just because he's marginally my top suspect in a game full of town reads?

You voted him there and examining that vote is something I reserve the right to do

-b

p-edit: god you are just the fucking worst
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #396) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2192, The Fonz wrote:Yes, it is unreasonable.

Uh, why?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (isolation #397) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2197, The Fonz wrote:you can't ever mention anything other than how scummy scummy scum that player is?

I obviously never said that.
I was showing you how I interpreted it as calling the vote 'weird' implied something you were finding scummy. I very often hear the term 'weird' used to describe something that they think might be scummy.

Otherwise I didn't know what you're trying to say or find out with that particular statement.
You clarified it, so fine. Do you think it implies anything about someone else, then?

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2201 (isolation #398) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2199, Nashville Dreams wrote:Cutter Shark, your game has been one giant info fish.

If I engage with these dumb potshots at me it's probably going to devolve into me swearing at you, but if you actually want to have a discourse on why that's bullshit, then we can do that.

Otherwise I'm probably going to ignore you.

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (isolation #399) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2196, fferyllt wrote:fonz's claim satisfies me for now, though the flavor sounds recruity maybe. wouldnt expect that sort of claim if it actually were recruity.

Are we really throwing alignment changes into the speculation mix?

-b

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”