Mini 1633 ~ Non-normal Mafias Mafia OVER!!!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #614 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Om

Based on this page alone, Pasch gets a sheep.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #634 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

@ika, can you stop with this policy lynch nonsense? I did flake on the one game we had as scum together. I was looking forward to it. I flaked all of my games due to irl. You also got pissed in games that were six months ago and frankly you get pissed if anyone does not understand or question you. Learning to communicate better is why I play but if we have opposing wincons(or I think we do) there will be conflict. So deal with it.

Ghostlin that is exactly why I placed the vote. I want interaction as it helps me read people.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #636 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Titus »

I could use another read through for details but yeah I am caught up mostly. I would like Pascher to put his Om case in one place and someone other than Om who is town reading him to make the town case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #638 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

Why do you think Om is not active? He is to me.

The Om focus is to generate conflict and force people to take sides and make reads easier. I could have focused on anyone but getting details from Pasch helps me read both.

Why do you not want to discuss Om? What is your read on him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #640 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

Ika, your thoughts on Ohm?

Sometimes one has to vote with null or scumreads. Stop with the Garcia.

Wow I am loud and someties wrong before vca. Shoot me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #643 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

Ika, you have been active lurking most of the game. I amnot searchinh and guessing. If you posted, you could link me rather than being beliggerent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #644 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 642, Randomnamechange wrote:So fat,
mathdino is town
Flubbererer is town
Om is town
Ika is town
Eyestott aint
VOTE: eyestott

Why? I agree with most. (Uncertain on ika scumreading Om). Why not Om/Eye?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #646 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

Every game you throw a tantrum, I either laugh my ass off because I am scum and did nothing but ask a question. When I am town, I laugh and cry because I have no clue what set you off. Just chill and play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #648 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

1) Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #662 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

@TN, The argument isn't forced. I just don't get what his problem is.

As for why sheeping, I cannot help but read the page I say hello on. It happens. Without context, Om looked bad. Plus a calm and reserved player like Paschendale generally does not tunnel like that. So sheeping would at least get me reads and see how everyone else felt. It gets us away ftom policy and towards discussion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #665 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Titus »

It's not a total sheep. Like I said, your posting on the last page felt off and it generates very helpful interactions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #683 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 677, Om of the Nom wrote:the case on zombeh was not founded on lurking and the more you continue to make it like that the less people are going to listen to you pasch
you are summing up my entire case as a policy lynch when clearly you havent read anything ive actually said about zombeh

titus tho
she doesnt feel like the titus ive played with before
there is a lack of content in what she is saying and zero conviction in pushes
i do not believe she really thinks i am scum at this point but she hasn't done anything else

We've played together? When?

I figure the game out by interactions. You expect the game solved within a day of me replacing in. Sounds like you are trying to justify my mislynch. Well good luck. Ika will vote me.

I don't know who is scum yet. That's why it's called scum hunting.

@FourTrouble, why is Om town? Why would Pasch be so confident in something so wrong?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #738 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 736, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 696, eyestott wrote:Also, what do you think Ghostlin's read of you is?
And could you clarify your read for Math? is it a null or a scum read? What makes him scummier than the other lurkers?
PS: Ive found out that this is not the only game he isnt posting in, and he has probable reason which i cannot say, as id be breaking the rules.
P.edit: XD
Are you saying you aren't a fan of it?

You could ask Ghostlin what Ghostlin's read of Om is. Jesus...

Sadly, I'm leaning towards Om-Town. Scum usually would find a way to not engage and try to redirect, not shit up the thread for three pages.

I'm saying Om's drawing down too much of a target with her posting.

I draw a target as both alignments. So I am not so fast to label shit. The better my fake claim generally the more drama I feel comfortable with. Read my meta. It will help you read me.

Look at logic. Right now Om seems more like anyone but me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #739 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 734, FourTrouble wrote:Om, do me a favor and stop arguing with Pasch. It's giving him cover (basically all he's done all game is argue with you) so I can't even read him properly right now.

On the contrary if Om is not scum, Pasch has explaining to do. Still people should interact with Pascher outside his tunnel.

@Pasch, suppose you are right, who is Om's team? And if you are wrong who is scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #741 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Titus »

I can and will answer that when I am settled. I got a couple lean towns so far. I read people by via and interacting with them. So I do not know, nor I pretend to.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #745 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 744, eyestott wrote:I thought Id get home earlier, but its now 11:30.
I will say this:
We need to not lynch Om.
He is the one at the forefront of pretty much all discussion. Lynching him, even if he's scum, would likely do more harm than good to the town, given the current state of the game (A bunch of missing players)

Wrong. Lynch scum, then worry about game state. I am liking you less and less.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #752 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort. It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team, or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Eye does not like the focus on Om.
I start expressing suspicion on eye.
Om votes me.

Something is unhealthy there.

@Om, your yelling is getting in the way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #780 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

No restart. No lynching I actives. Play the fucking game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #791 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 760, eyestott wrote:
In post 736, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 696, eyestott wrote:Also, what do you think Ghostlin's read of you is?
And could you clarify your read for Math? is it a null or a scum read? What makes him scummier than the other lurkers?
PS: Ive found out that this is not the only game he isnt posting in, and he has probable reason which i cannot say, as id be breaking the rules.
P.edit: XD
Are you saying you aren't a fan of it?

You could ask Ghostlin what Ghostlin's read of Om is. Jesus...

Sadly, I'm leaning towards Om-Town. Scum usually would find a way to not engage and try to redirect, not shit up the thread for three pages.

I'm saying Om's drawing down too much of a target with her posting.

I didnt ask because I didnt know if you were on at the time.
Thats what Ive picked up, Om's anger looks genuine, and I'm pretty confident he's town.
In post 745, Titus wrote:
I will say this:
We need to not lynch Om.
He is the one at the forefront of pretty much all discussion. Lynching him, even if he's scum, would likely do more harm than good to the town, given the current state of the game (A bunch of missing players)

Wrong. Lynch scum, then worry about game state. I am liking you less and less.

I'm not the only one saying that Om has fuelled the discussion. If Om is town, lynching him would probably be the worst thing we could do, worse than the mislynch of other towns that arent fuelling discussion as much.
In post 747, Paschendale wrote:

I will say this:
We need to not lynch Om.

So who do you propose we lynch instead?

That's two people now who are just poo pooing the existing ideas without adding any of their own.

Hell, I dunno. I'm dont like the early interactions between ika and Titus. If one were scum, they could easily fuel the fight, and put the other off. Just a theory.
What, not agreeing with you is "poo pooing the existing ideas"? I'm only disagreeing with one thing, but I find it interesting how youre trying to spin it as me being contrary to everything.

In post 752, Titus wrote:I am not saying it's a scum tell. I have tunneled all the time and been wrong Ghostlin. The behavior is abnormal from Pasch though. I am looking at odd behavior and I am wanting to know why. I am seeing eye and Om be far too close to each other for comfort. It makes me wonder if Eye/Om team, or if one is dumb town. I doubt both are town.

Eye does not like the focus on Om.
I start expressing suspicion on eye.
Om votes me.

Something is unhealthy there.

@Om, your yelling is getting in the way.

Where did i say i dont like the focus on Om? On the contrary, I questioned him, which would hardly be something I would do if i was trying to shift focus to something else. How are Om and eye "too close for comfort"? Our reads on eachother have been constantly changing. I could just as easily just say "I am seeing Titus and Pasch be far too close for comfort", for example. And even if we are indeed close, We are in a hydra together. Why would 2 players being close indicate stupidity in one and scumminess in the other/both?
Your case on an Om/eye scumteam makes absolutely no sense. I dont want a Math lynch anymore. I'd actually be fine with your lynch though. I will however, wait for you to respond to this before I vote you.

You have been soft defending Om the entire time. The close I am talking is hydra irrelevant. I have hydrated with ika but that doesn't mean I autotownread him.

I doubt you both as buddies would stay so close together. It is possible but unlikely.

You both have been defending each other and rapidly escalating the chainsaw here.

You are also telegraphing. Gee, I am going to let you respond but I am voting you anyway. Well go ahead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #792 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 784, ika wrote:IDGAF

VOTE: ika

lets do it

Nah. I don't feel like lynching you based on you being ika. Play the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #794 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

We should not lynch I actives because if we guess wrong, it is almost a blame free mislynch. I also hate policy lunches that are not based in behavior for the same reason.

TN ika pulls that shit all the time. He also hammers at L minus one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #797 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

New iPad has autocorrect.

Why can't we lynch Om or Eye?

Ika, town play like jester. Lesson 1 I learned at sc2mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #800 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 798, ika wrote:
In post 797, Titus wrote:New iPad has autocorrect.

Why can't we lynch Om or Eye?

Ika, town play like jester. Lesson 1 I learned at sc2mafia.

b/c they are town

now vote me

Why the hell do you want me to vote you? I would rather no lynch than lynch someone who is town and gives zero info.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #802 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Titus »

Deadline wagons give zero info. Doubly so if no one actually scum reads the target. It is one thing to have a last second compromise.

All this does is lynch ika for no reason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #808 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Eyestott, how hard you defended Om just registered funny. your posts do not ring true.

@Om, you really think eye and I are buddies?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #815 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 811, eyestott wrote:
In post 808, Titus wrote:@Eyestott, how hard you defended Om just registered funny. your posts do not ring true.

Okay, but if all of your points rely on me being on om's team, you only see me as scum if om is, correct?
P.edit: Om, I know how you feel. It's extremely frustrating.

I just said they did not. That your buddies or white knighting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #816 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 810, Om of the Nom wrote:i dont even care about who makes sense as buddies anymore i just want this day to fucking end i hate how everyone is buying into the buddy suspicions of a guy who has literally been trying to tie himself to me every single chance he gets since the original Zombeh wagon im fucking tired of the fact that i am literally pouring out every single feeling of mine into all these posts and you guys are fucking believing the bullshit tunnels laid forth by pasch im fuckin tired of the fact that titus over here is being blatantly useless and hypocritical and everyone in this game is too fucking apathetic (which by the way was not helped in the slightest by the actions of Titus) to actually notice the fact that people other than myself, pasch and eye actually may have a chance at being scum and i swear to god i am just so fucking angry at town for being useless fucks i am angry at the fact that half the playerlist had to be replaced already this game makes me so fucking mad i swear to god

Shit this is town.

VOTE: Eye
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #819 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

You see that deadline. I cannot quote every awkward stilted or bad post before it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #820 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 818, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 817, eyestott wrote:
In post 815, Titus wrote:
In post 811, eyestott wrote:
In post 808, Titus wrote:@Eyestott, how hard you defended Om just registered funny. your posts do not ring true.

Okay, but if all of your points rely on me being on om's team, you only see me as scum if om is, correct?
P.edit: Om, I know how you feel. It's extremely frustrating.

I just said they did not. That your buddies or white knighting.

So you're voting me, just for my interactions with one player.
Huh.
Since when is that NOT a bad vote?
@Om, so you actually WANT me to sheep you?

hey wow titus did the same with the vote on me maybe you should criticize her on that too and mayb you will finally see the light that i am beaming when i am super duper correct on this titus read

It was not one post. It was to get a beat on the game. To do it. I had to read you. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #828 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 825, eyestott wrote:Hey, om. If I'm agreeing you, I MUST be white nighting you!
Because according to Titus, I can't agree with someone as its white nightingale if they're town and buddying if they're scum!

It's this right here that's the issue. The desperation of having no one suspect you is problematic.

Your speech is awkward and over the top. There's no hunting. No questions. No thought. Solely defending with a bit of OMGUS attack.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #829 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 827, eyestott wrote:You've given Literally next to no reasons.

Make an ika case or self vote. With deadline looming those are the only options. I will not be voting Om again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #838 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

@Pasch, people can town tell. Right now, the choices are ika and eye. That rage wall is a towntell. I have done it myself. A lot. It cannot be faked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #878 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

What the fuck? I thought deadline was yesterday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #905 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Titus »

@House, and if ika's tiwn causing drama for drama's sake?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 907, House wrote:
In post 906, House wrote:
In post 905, Titus wrote:@House, and if ika's tiwn causing drama for drama's sake?

Speed scroll his posts.

Give him the Amish treatment. They shun troublemakers in their society, refusing to talk to or even look at them.

Basically, don't sacrifice town's win con for a spite lynch.

That's why I am not voting ika.

Why did you say town's wincon though?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

You are not obvtown. No one is yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #964 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

Let's vote Eye. Pasch is a counterwagon to obvscum Eye.

Pasch, Om being stubborn is not scumposting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #981 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 976, ika wrote:VOTE: phas

i gave you a chance to pull up a case on me and you didnt. die now

His case clearly is you self voted. Die. It is wrong but clearly his belief.

Now vote scum with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #982 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

Oh, eye "obvscum" means obviously scum. It is not based on popularity but yhe less you hunt, the more obvious it is I am right.

Right now I have

Myself
MTD
Om as obvtown

Pasch as lean town
ika as lean town

Eye as scum

Not really seeing much scum on Pasch wagon though
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1050 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

Pasch and I are in thread Masons.

Eye, why are you acting entitled? 1026 is telling MTD "what he needs to do". It's not as if you're going to self vote if he does it. It reads of discrediting a case. If only he had done that, his scumread might be valid. Yet, you have been acting desperate not to be suspected all game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1051 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1046, eyestott wrote:Nope.
Gun Sensus.

Eyestott's case is shit. SK comes back as immune to investigation a lot. SK with gun flavor is not unheard of.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”