Mini 1646: Quil's Smalltown (Game over!)

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I AM TITANIUM

-

I'll choose the
Bulletproof
regardless of what happens with Aronis.

I do have a question, but I'll take the role in any case.

Is the passing on of a vest processed before night kills or after?

Sorry if this is already answered somewhere.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by DeasVail »

VOTE: Sushii I was onto you first! (And my voting style is superior too, hah!)

I don't even know if these votes count or not, but that's what makes it fun!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 57, Shiidaji wrote:Marquis
could
be really ballsy maf going for the Encryptor but I doubt it because of the proposition to vanillize himself, solid move for an SK though. I'mma ask the cuties in the crowd to speak up if they've ever played with him in a mafia game because he's still a good little Fan to me <3

I've played with him and I tentatively agree with your 'less likely to be mafia' assessment. Not sure I could read him with any of that elusive meta magic though.

Also, you'll get your fill of me once all the roles are picked, of that I can assure you. ;)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:38 am

Post by DeasVail »

Aronis, why did you pick ascetic?

Grib, why does shii's wish to lynch you mean shii hates you? We lynch with love in this town!

Why are people even voting for Marquis? This is actually a serious question because if you're gossiping together with some dirty scummy secrets about him I'm very much out of the loop and want to be evangelized.

The contenders are....

Aronis...

Grib...

xRECKONERx... (I don't know, I had to pick a third ok?)

Who is the kind of scummiest but not really of them all?

It is...

VOTE: Aronis
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:06 am

Post by DeasVail »

I don't really know what you're talking about.

I'd also rather hear about why people are voting for Marquis from the people that are voting for Marquis!

(Especially considering Shii's thoughts on Marquis, which I agree with)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 94, Marquis wrote:ascetic after roleblocker and for
those
reasons after voting me?

lmfao VOTE: aronis

I know, right?
In post 95, xRECKONERx wrote:DV why am I third.

I needed to make the post sound more dramatic and with only two scumreads I wasn't really feeling it.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:21 am

Post by DeasVail »

Aronis Scumread

(aka, why Aronis should be pressured and attacked until he spills all his scummy secrets and begs for the mercy granted to him by being lynched)

Now when I first saw Aronis pick ascetic, I was thinking to myself, 'Oh now that's a ballsy townie'. However, on further thought, I am left questioning exactly how 'ballsy' or 'townie' it really is.

The first reason for me saying this is that Marquis had already chosen Encryptor, a scum solely beneficial to scum just as Ascetic is, which if Marquis is town (which I believe is likely the case at this stage), gives Aronis-scum licence of sorts to do the same. It's just like if the coolest boy in school decided to replace his makeup (lipstick, eye shadow, whatever else people wear these days, I don't know) with Vegemite. Now this thought has me shuddering with disgust. Having to put up with the taste of what looks like, and may as well be, something I'd rather not name ALL DAY LONG is not something I'm remotely interested in. And don't get me started on what it would do to your eyes! However, if the coolest boy in school does it, then no matter how awkward, uncool, or otherwise socially incompetent you are, you are allowed to do it too. (urghk!) In this scenario, Marquis is the cool townie accessorizing with Vegemite, while Aronis is the uncool scum who thinks it ok to do the same (and let's just say he secretly loves Vegemite and is therefore scum whose Vegemite-accessorizing dreams have come true or something). Assuming Marquis is town, he has picked a role that would be associated with scum for (hopefully) pro-town reasons. If Aronis is scum that knows Marquis is town, then he can pick a helpful role for scum while having a pro-town reason to do so, because after all a townie did it right before him! (On that note I'd be quite surprised if both Marquis and Aronis were scum).

Therefore, after that most likely way too long ramble that probably shouldn't be described as an explanation, I don't consider Aronis picking ascetic to be conclusively town.

But why do I think he's scum?

What really caused me to make my vote (which I actually had very low conviction in at the time) was this quote:
In post 80, Aronis wrote:
In post 77, Jingle wrote:I'm gone until monday.

But based solely off of role selection?

VOTE: farside

What up now?

You're saying farside is scum based on role selection? Wtf would scum want that role? It is of no use to them.

Now Aronis is very aggressively attacking Jingle's suspicion on the basis that farside would not choose a role as scum that was not useful to her. However, by choosing ascetic as town, why would he be assuming that people would choose roles that are useful for their alignment? By choosing ascetic he would be above such basic assumptions, yes? Well as scum, maybe not.

My main complaint right now, however, is his vote on Marquis, not for being made in the first place, but for still being there along with his questioning. In my opinion, Aronis is quite clearly active and engaged and so I feel we can discard the scenario where he put a vote down at the start of the game and hasn't had the time/motivation to think about changing it. However, considering his supposed reasons for picking ascetic, he should at least be considering Marquis in a favourable light. Obviously we have not been given much indication of the vote's seriousness, but if it's not serious, then why is there this weird persistence in asking Marquis how serious his vote is, which on its own isn't very impressive due to its self-centred nature, and why is the vote still there when we actually have a decent amount of content to base votes on? If it is serious, why is there no response to my desire for reasons to not consider Marquis town?

Either way, something's not right here.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:30 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 98, Shiidaji wrote:@DV reck isn't leaning either way for me yet but I'mma look aronis over, didn't care for his role switch first read through.

I don't have much of an opinion on Reck's alignment either. I appreciate you looking at him though, but you don't need to take all of my posting too seriously.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:33 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 121, xRECKONERx wrote:wait fuck no i meant to sheep him not vote him

VOTE: aronis

You're forgiven, it's ok.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 126, farside22 wrote:Who here has played with aronis?

*Looks at reck*

Pretty sure you have.

Most people find him scummy.
His response is typical aronis. :headsmack:

In post 132, farside22 wrote:
In post 131, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 126, farside22 wrote:Who here has played with aronis?

*Looks at reck*

Pretty sure you have.

Most people find him scummy.
His response is typical aronis. :headsmack:

is this you saying he's town

what warrants a response here, exactly

Aronis is an easy mislynch. I've seen it a number of games.
I'm wondering what makes him scum this game.

Farside, I see a lot of complaining about people scumreading Aronis, but I've said why I think this as have others, so if you want people to townread him, you need to explain how the things we are accusing him of are actually things he does anyway. If not, then we can't take you seriously because you're saying we're ignoring you but you're not backing up anything you're saying.

In post 134, farside22 wrote:Next up to express interest will be pine.
This scumtastic wagon is brought to you by scum r us.
Yes scum r us.

Good I feel mafia with a twist all over again coming.

I also don't understand this quote. It's more complaining without any real substance behind it, nor much attempt to explain why Aronis is town/why the wagon is scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Jingle, this is just theory-based and so feel free to ignore, but I disagree with the gentleman thief being particularly useful for scum since uses are announced in the game thread. On that note, I'm also unsure of how beneficial it would be for it to constantly change hands, because of the transparency of such an action. I will refrain from expressing my opinion on the BP for obvious reasons. I also disagree about the Archivist/Cop roles being that unlikely for scum, especially the cop, since looking at the role PMs the serial killer should show up as innocent to the cop, so why would serial killer kill a cop? Archivist is arguable, but Bookitty seems town so far so I don't care so much about that right now. I also don't get why you're telling scum what not to do?

In post 144, farside22 wrote:Wouldn't there be a talk about what to take?

I just think changing his mind on what to pick would get people voting him and there is more advantage to keeping rb as scum.

I find it interesting how you're leaping from one reason to defend Aronis to a totally unrelated one. In response to this, I have thought about it and don't see much that I can take as being incredibly indicative of alignment. First, while scum did have pregame talk, I wouldn't expect them to be constantly online and chatting (many scumteams I've been on have been pretty limited communication-wise), so I think it's quite likely that scum may have chosen roles without direct consultation with their partners, especially early on. Changing his mind may be something unlikely from scum, but I consider it possible enough to overlook, and I think it's pretty arguable whether ascetic or rb is more useful for scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I've thought about it some more and roleblocker actually kind of sucks for scum, because you don't have the freedom that would come with being an anonymous roleblocker. So, Aronis could very well have realised that while roleblocker is normally a lovely scum role, it's not here, which could have prompted the change in decision. I don't think this is a reason to think he's scum so much as a reason not to townread him for changing his role, and I'm actually a lot less passionate about Aronis being scum right now than one might expect, but I'm cool with the wagon as it is right now and I'm eager to hear more from Aronis. :]
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Thanks for your answers Jingle. Sorry about revealing the cop thing but it's there for anyone who wants to look at it and I'd rather say it than have people think that Reck is super-town or think that whoever he investigates can't be the serial killer if they show up as not mafia.

As for your question, it is a fair question, but I've said about all I want to at this stage.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:50 am

Post by DeasVail »

Farside, I think scum probably did communicate pre-game, but I don't think they necessarily would have been constantly in touch about what roles to choose.

Also, is there a reason why you disagree with the reasons that have been stated for townreading Boo?

Can't comment on anything else due to lack of time. Will be back later!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:19 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm going to be out of action for another day or so. My apologies.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:03 am

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry to be so terrible again, but my busy period is (sort of) over and I should be good to go again tomorrow.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:17 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 313, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm so sorry Q and everyone else, had RL issues and I'm not able to focus on this game right now.

request replacement

Unvote

Don't know whether you'll read my post, but please don't feel guilty about this whatsoever. RL issues make it incredibly hard to muster motivation for a mafia game, and I hope things go as well as they can.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:22 am

Post by DeasVail »

I am back and it is time! As for whether MIA periods are likely to occur again, I'm just as in the dark as the rest of you, so we can sit here in suspense together!

I also don't really remember properly what my thoughts were. I know that I was thinking that Aronis might be town for his lack of attempt to really look town (especially with his Ascetic pick), but I am currently reading through the thread so we'll see what happens!

In post 184, farside22 wrote:@dv: I don't like boo's approach to aronis and the focus on the ability over and over is a big red flag.

I see your point and I'll review Bookitty after I catch up on the thread.

I actually have no idea who to read as what in this Bookitty vs. Farside thing. It might be my mood or the fact that it's late (for me), so I'll try again tomorrow. Leaning towards both being town maybe, but again, I'm probably going to have a better look at things tomorrow!

Bookitty, can you talk me through the thought process leading to your unvote of Farside? I also worry that while you are considering the 'why would town act like this?' question when it comes to Aronis, you're not considering the 'why would scum act like this?' one.

In post 216, Bookitty wrote:Basically, I see two ways to look at picking your role here if you're town. You either pick a role you think will be helpful for town or you pick a role to keep it away from scum.

Picking a role just because you think it'd be fun is a reason too. This is my second pick-your-power style game, and in neither has my role choice come down to a super strategic decision so much as 'this would be kind of fun!'

One thing I'm finding about Bookitty is that her suspicions are largely based on how pro-town someone is and may not be what I'd expect from her as town. I don't think I have the sufficient experience with her play to tell whether this is a playstyle thing or a potentially scummy thing though.

Antihero, why is Reck town?

I'm feeling all icky and confused about Grib. Had him as town, but the way he tries to reinforce how he's town in feels possibly scummy. Again, I'm putting off a closer read until tomorrow.

In post 302, Bookitty wrote:I'm okay with an Aronis lynch at this point because I did everything I could think of to get him to post content and help town, including pressuring him heavily and then leaving him alone as per his request.

Do you think it's unlikely he'd actually respond in this way as scum though? I don't mean this as one of those questions where I'm asserting that my opinion is superior in a patronizing way. I'm genuinely curious because while I really want to think that Aronis is scum for reasons that are probably confirmation bias, I am having trouble justifying my scumread in the face of his apparent lack of care for the fact that there is a wagon on him.

In post 304, Bookitty wrote:I'm also considering having everyone who is willing to do so tell me three names they think are the most likely scum and working from that list. In that case, I'll happily lynch Aronis whenever.

I would like you to choose whoever you think. I would detest having a role of mine directed and if someone tried I would probably do something completely different out of stubbornness.

In post 306, Marquis wrote:we should commit to the aronis lynch sooner rather than later

I'm not moving

I'd very much like your opinion on my doubts when it comes to Aronis actually. I think he's town for the way he's responded to suspicion on him and the wagon, but if you can convince me otherwise then I will be free to lynch him without guilt and I kind of wouldn't mind that.

-

So you're not going to get any solid reads from me tonight because from my read-through of the thread I'm in this weird place where I think everyone is town and that we're skipping along some yellow brick road to smalltown heaven or something. I am caught up though and I plan to work on getting my reads together tomorrow.

I have just at this very moment started to consider Reck as scum and my tired mind is kind of liking it. Will I feel the same way tomorrow? Find out... tomorrow!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:57 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 327, Bookitty wrote:@Quilford: If DeasVail elected to give his bulletproof vest to someone else, would that also resolve and protect the new person before kills went through?

I thought I already asked this question and the answer was yes, but it may have not come across the way I meant it.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:28 am

Post by DeasVail »

UNVOTE: Aronis
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:19 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'll have to warn people that I don't know how my activity's going to turn out. For now I'm ok but my grandmother's been in hospital, and while it looked like she was on the mend, things have become stressful again lately. I have time now though, so I'm going to make an attempt at getting my reads straight!

But first! Some follow-upy response things.

In post 326, Bookitty wrote:The posts just above the one that I unvoted in was the first one that showed me any sign of the curious and intelligent scumhunter that I expect from Farside. I unvoted her because of that.

It was the suddenness of the unvote that confused me. I mean, the way I imagine your thought process is that you were thinking Farside was scum and she kept posting like scum and this reinforced your view and then she makes one post that sounds like Farside-town and you unvote her? Is the post that Farside made something super unlikely to come from her if she's scum? Because if not, I don't understand why you'd make such a sudden read switch after numerous scum posts and one town post. It feels a bit like you decided to change that read and did, rather than forming the read based on farside's posts.

Also boo, I still think you should just do whatever you think with your role and not stress about it too much, but I appreciate the fact that you're really trying to make the most of it.

Shii, is there anything that caused the dissipation of your Jingle scumread. He's still in my maybe pile.

-

The first person I've decided to look at is Reck, because last night it occurred to me that he might be scum! Why it took so long for this possibility to occur to me is unclear, especially when you consider the fact that it seems Reck is scum in every game I play with him (the RNG goddesses never allow me to be scumbuddies with him though, which sucks!) and that he was my fake third scumread. Despite the fact that it did take this long, however, now we're here!

Any scumread I do have on Reck is quite weak, because there's not all that much there, but I may end up voting for him just because it's a sort of hipster vote and the fact is that I'm townreading almost everyone else!

I guess my thought at the moment is that it feels like he's pretending to be the ditzy blonde that is his avatar when I know there's much more to him than his avatar. Stuff like this is what I'm talking about:
In post 121, xRECKONERx wrote:wait fuck no i meant to sheep him not vote him

VOTE: aronis

In post 238, xRECKONERx wrote:anti called me town so he's not gettin glynched

In post 312, xRECKONERx wrote:I don't have anyone to sheep this game, this is hard.

I also don't see this as attributable to lack of engagement with the game because there's a sense of showiness to the posts quoted above, of the 'look at how sheepy/non-pro-town/otherwise non-threatening I am' variety.

I also get that the whole not wanting to get shot thing may be a reason, but I believe that one-shot cop is not super valuable in the grand scheme of things and would not warrant the posts quoted above (I expect this could cause disagreements and I acknowledge I may be wrong but this is my current opinion).

Probably won't be too interested in lynching him today due to cop and the fact that my read on him is still a work in progress, but I am eagerly awaiting more posts. :]

-

There's a lot less I want to talk about than I expected. The person I'd be most comfortable lynching is VictorDeAngelo. The fact that he's just replaced in is annoying, but the idea of lynching anyone else makes me feel urgh.

Vote: VictorDeAngelo

Aronis is a wagon I'm not going to be supporting unless Marquis does something to get me all excited about it.

Grib still makes me feel all conflicted after looking through his ISO again. , and all have things that I find town, but other posts feel pretty scummy, so I'm pretty eager to see what a replacement does with the slot.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:06 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 360, Shiidaji wrote:I love DV to bits but it's been proven I can't read him for shit. I wanna get it right this time.

<3

It was only one game though! I'm not going to be the scummy scumz in all of them!

Also it was 10:37 pm in Aussieland when you made that post. I actually went to bed 3 minutes later.

Thanks also for your answer. I think he meant innocent child when he said IC and not newbie-game-IC, but I did like his townreading people for not great (imo) reasons because as if he's going to hand out free townreads as scum. Scum would probably find it hard to scumread Bookitty if she's town, so I'm ok with that, but if Reck's town it just seems silly. If Reck flips scum it might be different though. Haven't thought about it yet.

In post 363, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 19, Jake from State Farm wrote:Only if you let me live til day 3 or 4 first, I didn't sign up to get lynched day 1.

Does this sound fake to you guys? It's what's been eke'ing my Jake read into the green side all day, I really liked it.

I don't see it as alignment-relevant really.

In post 364, Bookitty wrote:I don't want to lynch the roleblocker on day one. We haven't actually heard from Victor since his entry post, have we?

I'm already going nuts curbing my raging desire to taste Reck's blood so I don't know how cool I am with not lynching another person because of their role, especially when I have no idea who else I'd want to lynch.

In post 369, farside22 wrote:I can do a short version but I think most won't listen or don't pay attention. Monday is a better day for me as long as I don't get called into work

I will pay attention.

In related news, Victor's post does little to make me uncomfortable with the idea of lynching him so I'm still good with that so far.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:32 am

Post by DeasVail »

Boo, my position on grib is much the same as Shii's. I can see why people find him scummy, but there are posts that I have trouble seeing from scum. It's why I really want to see what his replacement is like.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:35 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 378, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Pine

I might be ok with this, but his reason for townreading boo gives me pause.

I know this is pretty bad as a reason but it's affecting things all the same.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:31 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 450, Jingle wrote:
In post 359, DeasVail wrote:Grib still makes me feel all conflicted after looking through his ISO again. 34, 140 and 174 all have things that I find town, but other posts feel pretty scummy, so I'm pretty eager to see what a replacement does with the slot.

I lied a little.

How exactly is active lurking town to you, DV?

He was being so obvious about the active lurking, in a way that was never going to be missed by anyone, that I felt it was unlikely to come from scum (who I imagined would put more effort into looking town). I realise that this is similar to why I was scumreading Reck, but for some reason they feel different to me and that's as much explanation on it as you're going to get. My apologies.

Right now though, I'm running myself around in circles trying to work Viomi out and I'm going to try again tomorrow. For now though, here is a very brief extract of my thoughts.

There's a number of things about both Grib and Viomi that make very little sense from scum. These are things where I try to imagine scum writing that particular post up and posting it, and it's really bloody difficult for me to do so. These are things like the posts of Grib's that I linked to. I believe active lurking to be when you're trying to make a show of contributing, but really you're not. Grib's posts seemed to be very obviously not contributing, but not in an overtly showy way I guess? I don't know how to explain it properly.

Another thing is Viomi going to through the ordeal of commenting on Grib's posts when there was nothing there that defended herself whatsoever. Why would you even bother doing that as scum? Especially after the whole Amished tell thing!?

The big thing preventing me from going all #SaveViomi though, is the scumread on Bookitty. She apparently skims the thread, ISOs Grib and Bookitty, and then goes all hard-core on Bookitty? Why not actually read other people? If I'm town and choosing a counterwagon to my own, I want to have the best chance of it being on scum, which I don't feel Viomi is achieving by only ISOing Bookitty before making the great big case. The urgency of all this makes me suspect that Viomi is scum who found someone they could scumread and wanted to get a big case out quickly to give themselves the best chance of undoing Grib's mistakes.

I guess those are the main things running through my head, and if anyone can tell me why any of the above things are complete rubbish then it could potentially save me a lot of grief, but I expect that I'll have to choose a side and ignore half of my feelings soon. I'll have to get back to you all on that.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:29 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 497, Bookitty wrote:Happy birthday, DeasVail!

We have a little more than two days til deadline. I don't like that Viomi came into the game and ISO'd only her predecessor and me. I feel like this shows a premeditated agenda without real curiosity or interest in scumhunting from an unbiased point of view.

This push also doesn't make sense given that Viomi is now voting Anti, who would inherit my role if I were lynched.

To me, it looks like she doesn't want my role in the game at all.

Thanks Bookitty.

I agree with what you've said in this post, but my feelings of conflict are from other things I find really weird from scum about the slot. I don't really expect people to wait for me to sort out my complicated feelings though, and am not going to mind terribly if Viomi is lynched before I decide exactly what I'd want to do with her, but I will try to make a decision when I get home today. There is the temptation just to forget all cautiousness for a moment and hammer her though!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 519, Aronis wrote:Since DeasVail is like officially the best mafia player now, I think I might just start sheeping him.

I don't know what to say to this except that I'm pretty sure I'm not as good as people seem to think I am!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 532, Aronis wrote:Quit trying to downplay your greatness.

I appreciate the comment, but part of me feels like you're trying to suck up to me or something. :igmeou:
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 535, Aronis wrote:
In post 534, DeasVail wrote:
In post 532, Aronis wrote:Quit trying to downplay your greatness.

I appreciate the comment, but part of me feels like you're trying to suck up to me or something. :igmeou:

Nah, I'm just trying to avoid actually doing something.

Oh yeah, I feel you there.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I still have no idea whether Viomi is town or scum, but it's gotten to the point where I've sort of stopped caring. So, I'm cool with Viomi getting lynched and will probably hammer her myself soon. I don't have the confidence in Victor (or anyone else) being scum that I'm going to derail Viomi's wagon in an attempt to get them lynched.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:46 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 545, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Wow there wasn't as much as there looked.

I like DV even less than I did before after the awkwardness of , and pretty much have him/Flubber/Vi as my main scumreads now. Nothing Vi has said has dissuaded me from wanting him lynched, and Boo is a terrible lynch toDay.

It's on!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 am

Post by DeasVail »

You're the person I feel least uncomfortable with the idea of lynching. That's all there is to it really.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 am

Post by DeasVail »

That's the reasoning with which I vig people though...
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:01 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 693, Bookitty wrote:I didn't get the vest so unless Reck got it it went to someone else. By the rules we would know if the vest's power had been used up (and that we got it) so if one of us was targeted we would know it. I'm saying it's not me. DeasVail will be able to tell us more.

I just got here so will have more to say, but I want to say quickly now that I'd much prefer people not to say things like 'I didn't get the vest' because the reason why I chose this role was to make scum tremble with fear when trying to kill someone due to having no idea where the vest is. :]

It's possible that my vest did take a shot (wherever it may be... :shifty: ), but it's also possible scum shot the serial killer, so I don't want to assume that my lovely vest is gone.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:08 am

Post by DeasVail »

At the same time though, I don't want to dictate what other people do and if someone feels there's a good reason to say something, by all means say it.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 am

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry Reck, my patience has run out and I'm not going to wait another day to lynch you now that my other scumread is dead.

VOTE: xRECKONERx

If my serial killery friend could sheep me again that would be nice. ;) (esp. if it is Reck himself)

Regarding Bookitty's action tonight, I think people are probably getting too excited about the possibility that Victor actually made the kill. That said though, I believe that finding out who Victor roleblocked would be informative and probably better than shooting in the dark.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 720, Shiidaji wrote:Smfh

I bg'd reck last night and got shot. DV passed me a BP so it blocked it. It's obvious reck isn't Mafia because that was their shot. That leaves a possibility of him being Sk since my vest would pop before his but if boo didn't see him going anywhere it checks him out as town. Still shoulda investigated someone since now there's the dilemma of who I should sleep with tonight.

My vest! My beautiful vest!

UNVOTE:

Sorry Reck.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Why did you think I was scum?

And yeah, now that Molla has claimed he was roleblocked (which makes a lot of sense), I think tracking someone other than Victor is best.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Sorry everyone, but I'll have to delay working on this. Too much going on right now.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:40 am

Post by DeasVail »

Again, don't have time for too much, but the reason why I think Shii is town is that Shii as scum wouldn't want us to know about the bulletproof vest being used up. It's much better for ScumShii if we think the bulletproof vest is still a thing, because it would explain why Shii's not dying. The reason why I found it quite unlikely that scum would choose bodyguard in the first place is that the whole thing with bodyguard is that you're expected to die sooner or later. So claiming the shot vest (when scum hitting the SK was another viable alternative that Shii could have supported) makes Shii as scum even more unlikely imo.

I remember thinking of a possible lead in the event that Victor was scum but it was Day 1 sometime and I've forgotten. I also have way too much going on in RL right now and can't look through the posts I want to, but that will happen when I can find the time for it.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:45 am

Post by DeasVail »

Fwiw I can empathize with Marquis because I would be pretty horrified if Reck were to investigate me.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm really quite tired and busy and so I don't know how much sense this post will make nor do I know whether I will follow through with the promises I'm currently making to catch up and have my reads sorted, but here I am typing and making a post!

In post 756, Marquis wrote:when it comes to his actual action dv/jingle/flubber/anti is the best pool (dv because i'm bitter over his wagon choices end of yesterday and generally hard to catch as scum)

Duuuuude

-

Molla, I really want to think Reck is scum but now my feelings have become so complicated that I'm just not thinking about his alignment anymore and hoping that it becomes obvious later. His behaviour is completely weirding me out but I've already expressed my reasons for suspecting it and he's just doing it EVEN MORE. I don't know whether to think that this is something scum would definitely not do, or something Reck as town would definitely not do and so I'm just going to put off thinking about it. Yep, that's right, being wishy-washy has just been endorsed by the paragon of mafia hunters! Spread the news everyone!

Now for reads, I pretty much agree with the consensus that the following aren't for lynching today:

Reck
BBmolla
Bookitty
Shii

Other days may be a different story depending on the person, but for this episode...

the four of you.....

are.....

ELIMINATED!

From the lynch pool.

And are therefore safe.

I liked Marquis freaking out about being inspected and common sense as scum would probably dictate that something like this would make you more likely to be investigated. Would be pretty sneakily good as SK because they probably want the cop to investigate them, but the SK is probably one of those people that thinks I'm a better mafia player than I am and so they can live for today. :] Also now that I am reading Victor's ISO, he's picking on Marquis for reasons much the same as what he did with me (i.e. bad ones) which further makes me think that Marquis is not-mafia!

I'm back to feeling that Aronis might be scum. Marquis' scumread is a thing, and with Victor being scum, it really makes me wonder about Aronis' 'sheeping' of me at the end of the previous day. I thought it was strange at the time yet I liked his response to me. However, now it feels like it could be a weak defense of the townie getting lynched while distancing from his partner using me as a buffer of sorts. The reason why I feel this is that I think at this point it would have been pretty clear to scum that a non-Viomi lynch was unlikely and so they would have had the freedom to distance/weakly defend to the their hearts' content. I'm still unsure because I suspect he may have been more pro-active about reducing the early suspicion of him is he is scum, but I have less faith in this than I did before.

Farside is someone that feels vaguely town but I don't think there's anything that would stop me from lynching her.

Ooo, now Jingle! First, I disagree with the pseudo-clearing of him that's been going on. Proven to not have sent the night kill on one night is not going to stop me from lynching him if I think he's scummy. Do I think he's scummy though? Maybe I guess. I liked his premature clearing of people Day 1, but I see he's expressed some suspicion of Reck in his latest post, so I'm keen to know what changed his mind there. I also find the deliberate leaving me out of the town section quite sketch, because he's obviously paying attention to the game yet has no actual reason to not townread me apart from something mysterious from the past that almost feels like it's being used as an excuse to keep me in the lynchable section. Especially since suspecting me with bad/no reasons seems to be the new scum trend if Victor is anything to go by! I'm worried as I'm typing this though that I'm more personally offended than anything else and maybe it's actually pretty town to have me in the scum group! I don't know and I'll decide later, since I don't think Jingle would have been my first choice for lynch anyway.

I have no idea what Antihero is but my guess is scum and that's probably going to decide my vote. I could pretend to have more than this, but it would be pretty fabricated and I am on limited time so I'd rather not.

I think Flubbernugget is town because of his reverse in Viomi read and subsequent vote on the wagon. I don't think the wagon really needed his vote in support (Viomi seemed to be quite a consensus scumread at that stage, at least that was my impression) and he could have escaped potential accusations of bandwagoning or opportunism by continuing to defend the slot as he had been. It's possible he was scared by my vote on Victor, but thinking that is probably way too egotistical of me and I really wasn't doing anything to push the lynch so I doubt it.

VOTE: Antihero

Would be ok with Aronis as a part-policy, part-actual suspicion lynch, but Antihero fits slightly more comfortably as scum in my mind. Please don't think this to mean more than it does though. My reads are very fallible.

I'm also sorry for the lack of concrete reads here. I'll try to make actual decisions on certain people when I can but I just don't have the time for it at the moment.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:41 am

Post by DeasVail »

Bookitty, apart from targeting within the pool you suggest, I don't think it's possible to work out the 'ideal archivist target', no matter how much we discuss it. To be honest, I'd prefer to discuss the players themselves (whether we think they're scummy, town, etc.) and have you target whoever you think. I trust your judgement, and as I said, I don't think deciding who you target as a group is going to offer much further benefit (except for scum).

Now that we've both established the probable roleblock target, and narrowed the kill target down to two, I doubt the benefit of tracking Victor. The most likely thing is that he did in fact roleblock BBmolla, and while it's possible we'd also gain insight into whether it was Reck or Shii that was shot, I don't think the chances are good enough, nor the potential benefit great enough (e.g. even if reck was shot he could still be SK) to be worth tracking over another target.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:31 am

Post by DeasVail »

I think that's L-1. I still slightly prefer lynching Anti, but Aronis is still a pretty decent choice.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:52 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'll probably hammer at some point.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:11 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 834, Bookitty wrote:I would like Shii to check in before the hammer, even if it's just to say he's here.

Yeah, I don't see any sense in rushing it. We can just engage in smalltalk to pass the time if need be!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:16 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 836, Bookitty wrote:Hey, DeasVail, do you think Jingle is right and I should check tonight or that he's wrong and I should recheck last night, please?

I personally like the idea of checking last night, but feel like it would also be fine if you checked tonight instead. Now that I think about it, if Victor made the kill, then the results you can gain from last night are limited, but I'm not sure that altering our course of action based on that possibility is necessary. I'm not sure if I'm more laid back about the whole thing than I should be, but I guess my approach is that tracker-type roles are mostly a guessing game anyway, so it's cool with me whichever night you investigate.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:17 am

Post by DeasVail »

Oh but if Aronis is scum, definitely check tonight Bookitty. That would be much better imo.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Yeah I can see your point, but ultimately I'm happy for Bookitty to do what she thinks.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:18 am

Post by DeasVail »

Welcome back Shii!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:43 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 864, Shiidaji wrote:(thank you dv you look fab in gray)

Thank you, and you looked fab in that bulletproof vest too until SCUM TOOK IT AWAY FROM US!

Also, I'm completely with you on thinking Flubber and Marquis are town while waffling on everyone else so either we're both screwed or we're both doing something right! :)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:34 am

Post by DeasVail »

I love you all and will get to this when I can. <3

(Shii :( )
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:32 am

Post by DeasVail »

Thanks Bookitty.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Hmmmm, should I try watching it? I'm not very good at staying entertained by TV shows though.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don't see much reason to do reads things at this time, so I'll remain quiet. My preference would be that Marquis/Bookitty leave it unclear as to what their actions will be. It is obviously possible that one of them is mafia, but in the reasonably likely (imo) chance that both of them are town, I would rather scum not know what occurs until after the night is done.

Other than that, I see no reason not to lynch Antihero! I'll hold off from voting just because, but eventually I'm probably going to get impatient. :P
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Oh but despite what preferences I may have, it is of course up to those with whatever role they have to decide how best to use it. I have inner control-freak tendencies, my apologies.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:18 am

Post by DeasVail »

Life is getting pretty crazy for me, so I don't know when I'll get to this, but I hope it will be soon.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I remember thinking Flubber was town, but I also remember thinking that about everyone here except for Farside, and it's been ages since I last updated my reads, so this is happening now, right now!

First I want to talk about BBmolla because for some reason I was thinking about him as I went to sleep last night (not in the way you're thinking though, relax Molla) and I found myself really uncomfortable with all the people calling him so unquestionably town, probably because the paranoid part of me wants to lynch everyone or something. I had theories running through my mind of Victor and Molla being scum together and Victor roleblocking Molla being some big distancing act, but I actually ended up deciding that perhaps Molla is unquestionably town! Serial killer is very likely out, just because I'm pretty sure he actually was roleblocked by Victor, or at least would have used his gentleman thief role if he wasn't roleblocked. As for mafia, I actually considered that very possible, but then I realised that a mafia team of Antihero + BBmolla would not get Antihero to make the kill with Bookitty pretty obviously not tracking Molla. So this, along with the admittedly far-fetched nature of any Victor+Molla theories, throws mafia out the window for me. And, as much as I would like Molla to be some kind of unannounced werewolf role to satisfy my 'everyone is scum!' feelings, I will hold back from lynching him. So here you have had the unnecessarily long story of how I came to realise what you all probably already have realised, but just in case either of our scummy friends are as dense as I am and thinking he's the other scummy friend, I can tell you that he's probably not, so don't shoot him.

Unfortunately though, my late-night insights were limited to Molla and Molla only, so time to work on the others!

-

I did do some thinking about Marquis today though (I swear I'm not normally this mafia-obsessed), and despite liking his play here a lot, I really considered SK as a possibility here and still don't think he's mafia, but I'm about to read his posts and my opinion could completely change, so I guess we'll all see what happens!

is interesting because it specifically mentions wanting Anti as BP. I think it's yet another sign of not-mafia from Marquis though, because with being so far down the list along with BP actually being a useful role, there was pretty much no way Anti was going to get BP, so in Marquis' mind I believe that this would have attracted unnecessary attention to their connection if scum. Doesn't really have any impact on likelihood of SK imo though.

I've thought about it, and I also think that picking encryptor is another thing suggestive of not-mafia. I'm worried that it's my own biases coming into play here (I generally value scum daytalk less than the average person would), but I don't believe making it the first pick would be worth the likely attention received, even with his town reasoning for it. I was also thinking that this would be perfect for SK because it makes sense as a first town pick while also giving scum no reason to kill him, but I'm questioning that now. There's a pretty decent risk of him getting lynched if people take his pick the wrong way, and I'm not sure if the SK would risk that?

Oh is also super weird from an SK actually.

Ok I'm quickly losing interest in Marquis being any kind of scum, which is weird because it very probably means that it's Farside and flubber, but that feels too easy?

I had grand plans of tryharding this now that I'm apparently paragon and everything, but after quick skims of Flubber and Farside's ISOs I really don't think I'm going to end up considering them as town as Marquis and Molla. Maybe my Marquis-town feelings are too strong, but I do feel pretty strongly about them right now. I've also still got lots of RL stuff to do so I'll probably be lazy and leave it at 'I'm ok with either Flubber or Farside' for now. I may check back in tonight though and see if I feel up to exploring things more.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Oh also Marquis, why do you townread Farside? Feel free to just link to a previous post if you've already explained it though, but I can't see much.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 954, Marquis wrote:dv does not make sense as mafia, due to both giving away the bp and giving it to reck who was a strong mafia kill target.

I gave bp to Shii, but it probably doesn't matter.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:25 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 960, BBmolla wrote:DV do you have a townread on farside?

Yeah, not at all.
In post 961, BBmolla wrote:nvm just read your wall

I think we should lynch Flubber today if we all agree on that

I'm down with that.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:27 am

Post by DeasVail »

I kind of want to wait a little for him to show up, but I saw him active a bit earlier with no show here, so I don't know how long to wait.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:07 am

Post by DeasVail »

Flubber, why aren't you even considering me as scum?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:15 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 971, Marquis wrote:Actually, I think Flubber is Mafia and DV is SK.

The VDA-DV interactions Day 1 are the real selling point for that imo. Plus bulletproof SK giving out a second BP does make sense as a towncred ploy.

At first I was thinking you were on some kind of weird, previously unknown to man, substance, but I just ISO'd myself and those interactions do look pretty bad! I guess all I can say is that I'm not? My guess is actually that Flubber is SK and Farside mafia, so hopefully that gets sorted out today.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:31 am

Post by DeasVail »

Ok, Marquis suspecting me actually makes him even more town imo, and Molla is still as town as he was before. If there's a sudden movement Farside's way then I'll happily switch to that, but for now I'm good with a Flubber lynch.

Vote: Flubbernugget
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by DeasVail »

:twisted:

I was so scared when you caught onto me Marquis!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 988, Shiidaji wrote:wp dv! Had me snowed.

Thanks Shii, but I hope that one day we do get to be on the same side!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Bookitty, you were an intimidating force for the town. I was filled with great relief when you died!

And thanks to Quilford for modding of course.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”