vonflare replaces 20x100.
mastin2 replaces Hieirama.

Spoiler: The Living
Flubbernugget
Vedith
pistachi0n
GuiltyLion

Spoiler: The Dead
SilverWolf, Vanilla Town, brutalized Night 1.
Rob13, Town Cow, mutilated Night 1.
Titus, Alien Janitor, Lynched Day 2.
mastin2, Town Doctor, brutalized Night 2.
Aristophanes, Miller, brutalized Night 2.
vonflare, VT, Lynched Day 3.
EspeciallyTheLies, Alien Jailkeeper, brutalized Night 3.
A Simple Plan, VT brutalized Night 3.

Spoiler: We Dare Not Speak Their Names (The Modkilled)
Boonskiies, Town Investigator, turned neutral survivor and modkilled Day 1. :(

Spoiler: Important Links
-
Day 1 Events-

Current Vote Count

Important NotesIt is currently Day 2.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2015-10-31 17:00:00)
Last edited by Jingle on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

Setup Specific InformationThis is a bastard game. As such, there are one or more elements that can be considered mod fuckery. In this case, at least one role has a preset method by which their alignment may change, which they will be notified of. I will not lie to you about your alignment. In addition, there is a Janitor in this game. While that player is alive, I will not guarantee that all flips are accurate, relevant, or sane. I WILL guarantee that all flips will feature an accurate alignment. As of the start of the game, there will be 10 players with the town win condition: You will win when every threat to your precious town has been neutralized.

Sample PMAt least one player did not get the following Role PM:

Welcome, friends, to the Town of Helen.

You are Bessie,
Town Cow

You will win when every threat to your precious town has been neutralized.

Mooo.
: Mooo.

The Rules: Stolen and Modified from Cabd(You'll want to read these)

1. I expect a certain level of civility. This is a game about arguing, so tempers run high. If I feel you are being excessive in your aggression, I will ask you to temper your behavior. If you do not, I may take corrective actions that may include force replacement. Severe issues will be reported to the list mod(s).

2. If I say it violates these rules, it does. You can take it up with me postgame if you wish. You may PM me if you believe me to be mistaken, but my word is law.

3. Play towards your win condition. Gambits are fine, directly harming your own team is not.

4. Once a lynch is reached, you may continue discussion until I lock the thread. No votes or unvotes will count after a lynch has been achieved.

5. A lynch is achieved by a majority of living players voting for one player. Half is not a majority. A no lynch is achieved by deadline, or by half of the living players voting for No Lynch.

6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any information you get from me via PM. This includes posting your role card verbatim. Paraphrasing is fine, as are role claims naturally. Do not directly quote any information from QTs you may be provided as part of this game.

7. Do not talk about this game anywhere else, or with anyone else, except as allowed by your Role PM or me.

8. The first day phase will last 3 weeks (21 days). Subsequent day phases will last 2 weeks (14 days). A countdown will be present in my vote count posts. All night phases will last 48 hours. Any deadline extensions will be at my discretion, and announced in thread.

9. Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. This includes games on sites other than mafiascum.

10. You must post once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will earn you a prod. Respond to your prod within 24 hours, or face replacement. Three prods is also a force replacement.

11. Claiming scum with another player is an instant modkill. Don't do it.

12. I do not require unvotes. Your vote will be counted so long as you bold it or use the vote tag. Shorthand names are fine so long as it’s clear who the vote is for. If I do not understand who the vote is intended for, I will count it as an
unvote.

13. If you have a question, please PM me. If a question is something that should be answered publicly, I will make a post addressing it without naming who asked it. Otherwise, I will PM you with the answer or a note saying I cannot answer.

14. If my vote count is wrong, you can PM me or post in the thread (use the bold tag and "@Mod" or "@Jingle") about it.

15. I may or may not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to. Do not expect me to fix editing mistakes.

16. I reserve the right to add to these rules or modify them, but only when I post notifying all players in the game of the change.

17. Loophole abuse is all fun and games until I modkill you. Don’t try it.

18. Blue (This color at #0040FF) is my color. You are welcome to use any other color of the rainbow.

19. Encryption, text hiding, and the like are silly. Don’t do it. Any form of hidden text or attempts to circumvent this rule are forbidden.

20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement at the replacements request. All deadlines will pause while a replacement is being found, should that become necessary.

21. Do not use temporary information to convey messages. This includes your signature and your avatar, but is not limited to these things. Your signature and avatar are not in-game areas.

22. While putting your vote or unvote on its own line is helpful, it is not necessary and any attempts to game voting formatting will be dealt with as an attempt to cheat. If I think it was a vote, it was a vote. If I am unsure if a vote is real or not, it will be an unvote. (For example VOTE: Jingle will be considered an unvote.)

23. A modkill will always punish the faction modkilled more as far as timing goes. Modkills may or may not end the day. Modkilled players will be changed to a neutral survivor, meaning they lose the game instantly. DO NOT MAKE ME MODKILL ANYONE, OR I WILL BE VERY ANGRY.

24. In the event of site downtime lasting more than 3 hours; time will be added to the deadline to compensate at a 1 to 1 ratio.

25. Keep hydra and alt slips to minimum. Repeated hydra and alt slips will be punished by starting rumors about the player responsible. Excessive hydra slipping may be subject to further punishment. Players must quote any hydra or alt slips using the account that is actually signed up for this game ASAP.

26. Do not replace out for strategic purposes. I fully understand that things happen, and sometimes replacements are necessary. "I think my replacement will do a better job." is not a valid reason for replacement.

27. Do not attempt to 'game the system'. If something does not fall under these rules, but is still against the spirit of the game, don't do it. I don't want to have to amend my ruleset, but I will.

28. Most importantly, this is a game. Treat it like one. Try to have fun, and don't attempt to prevent others from doing the same.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

Located in the middle of America, Helen was picturesque. One would go there for rest, relaxation, and a nice taste of the rural life. But in the early months of 2002, Helen was not so peaceful as one might imagine. A small town, plagued by nothing but tranquility, saw it's name elevated to the annals of history by a catastrophe no one could have predicted.

Looking back, it's a wonder they'd survived that long. I guess we may never know what happened in Helen, but all I know for sure is: I'm glad I wasn't there.
Last edited by Jingle on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Jingle »

We are in Day 1.

Speaking of Which:

VOTE COUNT 1.1

The first victim was found not in Helen itself, but in a small townhouse nearby. The victim was known as a bit of a curmudgeon, and perhaps it was with some spite that the police didn't look hard into Mr. Warshaw's death too hard. In hindsight, it seems rather obvious that the man of 62 years did not in fact trip and land on a pair of inconveniently placed garden shears, and it has been speculated by some that the men in blue may have had some hand in his death. Others still say that the Helen police force was covering for someone else, a victim who needed to be sheltered from the cruel gaze of the press perhaps, or some true innocent whose involvement was entirely accidental. For one reason or another, though, no one looked too closely when the verdict was pronounced: Accidental Death. And perhaps, the people slept a bit less easily in the wake of it, but no one voiced any concerns.

Looking back, it's all too clear that a dark cloud had come to rest it's hat at the door.

Flubbernugget (0):
Prolapsed Brain (0):
Vedith (0):
Rob13 (0):
pistachi0n (0):
Boonskiies (0):
Hieirama (0):
A Simple Plan (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
SilverWolf (0):
20x100 (0):
Titus (0):
Aristophanes (0):

Not Voting (13): Flubbernugget, Prolapsed Brain, Vedith, Rob13, pistachi0n, Boonskiies, Hieirama, A Simple Plan, GuiltyLion, SilverWolf, 20x100, Titus, Aristophanes

With 13 alive, it is 7 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Day 1 Ends in: (expired on 2015-10-21 22:00:00)

I'm skipping confirmation phase this time round in favor of getting right into it. I will still keep track of confirmations in order to search for replacements if necessary.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #123 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.2

Victim number two raised a bit more of a stir. Every small town has that big heart yearning to be free, and it was the gossip of the town when Helen's biggest heart disappeared. She vanished into the night and everyone traded stories. "I hear she left to head to New York, find a big city life. Guess some folks just can't handle the peace we've got." Despite the stir it made, it would take almost two weeks for the town to realize there was something wrong, and another week after that before the sad truth was discovered.

Some to this day believe the 'incident' was a fit of rage or a jealous fit, in spite of the evidence and the circumstances. What is certain however is that when Kari was found underneath the abandoned shed on the edge of Warshaw's plot, the town did not respond favorably. Any physical evidence was surely lost in the ensuing blaze. Who knows, perhaps the rest of the mess could have been prevented. Hell, if Warshaw had lived a few more days, perhaps there would have been no speculation at all.

Titus (3): SilverWolf, Vedith, Rob13,
SilverWolf (3): Boonskiies, Titus, Aristophanes
Rob13 (2): GuiltyLion, pistachi0n,
Flubbernugget (0):
Prolapsed Brain (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
Boonskiies (0):
Hieirama (0):
A Simple Plan (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
20x100 (0):
Aristophanes (0):

Not Voting (5): Flubbernugget, Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, A Simple Plan, 20x100,

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.2

It's hard to tell how much of the hysteria in the days that followed was really related to the incedents themselves. Perhaps there was one giant coincidence and none of it was related in any way. But that's not the truth. The truth is, a whole can of worms had just been opened, and they dragged some of their favorite secrets out into the world with them. Maybe Mr Quincy's reports of some beast seen skulking about late at night held credence. Maybe the cops were right and this was all some conspiracy. Hell, there's even been speculations that it was all some mass hallucination brought on by secret government tests. It's definite, though, that the next two weeks were bloodier than any had a right to be, let alone in such a small town.

Titus (3): SilverWolf, Vedith, 20x100,
SilverWolf (2): Boonskiies, Aristophanes
Rob13 (1): pistachi0n,
Prolapsed Brain (1): Rob13,
GuiltyLion (1): Titus,
Aristophanes (1): GuiltyLion,
Flubbernugget (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
Boonskiies (0):
Hieirama (0):
A Simple Plan (0):
20x100 (0):

Not Voting (4): Flubbernugget, Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, A Simple Plan,

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #258 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

Reminder: This is a game, so please treat it like one. This is a game about arguing, so tempers may be high, but please refrain from personal attacks. I'd rather not have to address anything like that this game.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #260 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.3

It is tempting, of course, to say that everything is related. We want to think that everything can be wrapped up with one nice little bow, that it can be understood. But not everything can. The case of Mr. Reynold's store and the mysterious fire, for example was most likely neighborhood boys, playing with things they ought not. So too must there have been those taking advantage of the chaos to hide their own nefarious deeds.

It is for that reason that most of the accounts of theft are unreasonable. It could be that whomever was responsible for the killing was also looting, but it is far more likely that someone was taking advantage of the opportunity the deaths provided, especially when we consider that those deaths reported immediately had very few possessions unaccounted for.

Titus (3): SilverWolf, Vedith, 20x100,
SilverWolf (1): Boonskiies,
Rob13 (1): pistachi0n,
GuiltyLion (1): Titus,
20x100 (1): Aristophanes
Flubbernugget (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
Boonskiies (0):
Hieirama (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (4): Flubbernugget, Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, A Simple Plan,

Prodding Flubbernugget.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #351 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.4

It was remarkably swift, in hindsight. Hardly a month went by between the disappearance of Kari, and the next such event. Though they had little in common, it seems not a large leap of faith to see the connection. Officer Howard was the late night shift, all by himself, and was not missed until morning. Like the previous body, his was found with two wounds. A small hole at the base of the neck, and what appeared to be a bite mark above the carotid artery. The coroner made the offhand remark that it appeared he was attacked by 'vampire wannabes' and the press ran with the story. It took less than a week for the hysteria to take hold. Soon there was a mass exodus from the town, dropping a small population of 578 down to the double digits. If only the exodus had taken more people from the town, or fewer, perhaps the tragedy would not have been so great.

Aristophanes (3): GuiltyLion, Flubbernugget, SilverWolf,
Titus (2): Vedith, 20x100,
Prolapsed Brain (2): Rob13, Titus,
Flubbernugget (1): pistachi0n,
Boonskiies (1): Boonskiies,
SilverWolf (0):
Rob13 (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
Hieirama (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (4): Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, A Simple Plan,

Prodding Aristophanes.

In post 329, Boonskiies wrote:Going to point out that I used to get in trouble for borderline trust telling with self voting because I would only do it as town. Not the case anymore, but I've done it far more times as town than scum.

No mod action is required in this case.
Last edited by Jingle on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #488 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.5

It was remarkably swift, in hindsight. Hardly a month went by between the disappearance of Kari, and the next such event. Though they had little in common, it seems not a large leap of faith to see the connection. Officer Howard was the late night shift, all by himself, and was not missed until morning. Like the previous body, his was found with two wounds. A small hole at the base of the neck, and what appeared to be a bite mark above the carotid artery. The coroner made the offhand remark that it appeared he was attacked by 'vampire wannabes' and the press ran with the story. It took less than a week for the hysteria to take hold. Soon there was a mass exodus from the town, dropping a small population of 578 down to the double digits. If only the exodus had taken more people from the town, or fewer, perhaps the tragedy would not have been so great.

Aristophanes (3): GuiltyLion, Flubbernugget, SilverWolf,
Flubbernugget (2): pistachi0n, Titus,
Boonskiies (1): Boonskiies,
SilverWolf (0):
Rob13 (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
Hieirama (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (4): Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, A Simple Plan,

Prodding Prolapsed Brain.

No mod action is being taken at the current time. Please continue on normally. If you have further concerns, feel free to PM me. I have and will listen to and investigate thoroughly all concerns. Thank you.
Last edited by Jingle on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #505 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 496, SilverWolf wrote:@mod-Also, since Ari hasn't posted since he's been prodded is he going to be replaced?

Aristophanes responded to his prod by pm which reset the prod clock.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #584 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.6

It must have been surreal, those months. With a population so much lower than it had ever been before, it became so much harder to determine who was still there. Of course the mainstays could be seen, like the sheriff riding around all hours of the day, looking for anyone breaking the law, his eyelids sagging progressively lower as exhaustion set in. And some of the more colorful characters in town held their place. But even then, there was definitely some people that no one knew about. The man who owned the cornerstore on 12th street, for example, disappeared early one morning. No one realized until it failed to open. No one had heard from him. Had he left town, hoping for a calmer life? Had he merely taken a vacation? Was the store only closed for a while, to reopen when he had the time? Or was something rather more sinister involved?

Even now, in the aftermath, we have trouble figuring out just how many escaped Helen, and those involved have been keeping impossibly tight lipped about everything. Who knows the actual body count? Well, we can only guess that the one responsible does.

wgeurts (3): Aristophanes, Flubbernugget, Titus,
Titus (1): Vedith,
Flubbernugget (1): pistachi0n,
Rob13 (1): Boonskiies,
Hieirama (1): A Simple Plan,
Boonskiies (0):
SilverWolf (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (4): Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, SilverWolf, wgeurts,

Wgeurts replaces 20x100. (I'll update the OP in a moment.)

Sorry about the delay, guys. I'll try to be a little more timely with future votecounts and catching mod notes in the thread.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #652 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.7

It is unnerving to walk these streets now, knowing what has happened. Perhaps just as unnerving as it must have been to be in the thick of it. There are still minor signs of violence and decay scattered throughout. A broken window here, a car left abandoned in the middle of the street there, but not so much as one could not ascribe it to the aftermath of a riot. And truly, that is the cause of these signs. For there was a riot. But more than that there is an acute emptiness here that I have never before felt. No one lives in this town anymore. It is a land of ghosts and graves, marked by the occasional glimpse into life as it must have been. There are no stores, anymore. There are no houses. Only monuments to a time past, and people long gone. Perhaps it will never again see occupants, or perhaps time will cure this wound as it has so many others.

20x100 (3): Flubbernugget, Titus, pistachi0n,
Prolapsed Brain (2): Rob13, SilverWolf,
Rob13 (1): Boonskiies,
Aristophanes (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
Boonskiies (0):
SilverWolf (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (4): Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, GuiltyLion, Aristophanes,

In post 622, wgeurts wrote:Mod, do you provide your players with fake-claims? And if so is it on request or provided with the role-pm?

Fake claims are always available at request. In flavor heavy games, they are generally included. I will not answer whether they were included with Role PMs for this game.

20x100 replaces wgeurts. If you guys need to replace again or figure things out, please let me know.

Prodding A Simple Plan.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #677 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.8

In any matter, a city with a skeleton crew cannot exist as it does with a full population. It was no different with Helen. As people left, so too did services disappear. The hotels were gone first, though perhaps that is unsurprising. After all, who wants to visit an exodus, especially when there was no thriving tourism in the first place. Soon, only a few stores opened there doors. A single restaurant, two grocers, a golf course, and the sheriff's office. It is no little surprise that no one bothered repairing the power lines when they fell, though perhaps they should. It isn't shocking that no one came to investigate when correspondence stopped heading out. Perhaps, there might have been a swifter response if they had not been so insular. But as it is, the people who stayed had no one to expect them to call, nor letters that would be missed. As sad as it was, they were alone.

20x100 (5): Flubbernugget, Titus, pistachi0n, Prolapsed Brain, Boonskiies,
Titus (3): Vedith, 20x100, SilverWolf,
Rob13 (0):
Aristophanes (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
Boonskiies (0):
SilverWolf (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (3): Hieirama, GuiltyLion, Aristophanes,

Replacing Hieirama.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #774 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.9

With a skeleton crew, auxiliary functions aboard ship get suspended. A town is different, but not by enough to matter. With that in mind, it's rather fascinating that the entertainment side of things stayed afloat as long as it did. What is not surprising is that the sheriff began deputizing people left and right. Most of the remaining citizens declined. Most of them decided it was too dangerous, that they'd rather ride out the storm. Most of them made the correct decision. The only thing the records show now, is that of the 13 deputized citizens, at least one was directly responsible for the situation. And locked in a room with a killer is a bad place to be.

20x100 (5): Flubbernugget, Titus, pistachi0n, Prolapsed Brain, Boonskiies,
Titus (4): Vedith, 20x100, SilverWolf, Rob13,
Prolapsed Brain (1): GuiltyLion,
Rob13 (0):
Aristophanes (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
Boonskiies (0):
SilverWolf (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (2): Hieirama, Aristophanes,

Replacing Hieirama.
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #954 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Jingle »

Sorry, for the delay, but I've been discussing with the skittles.

Boonskiies has been modkilled, for attempting to enact a trust tell.

I'm unfortunately busy until later tonight, so flavor, flip, and an updated votecount will be coming shortly.

With that said, feel free to send in any night actions.

Deadline will be set after I find a replacement. If anyone would like to help solicit players, I'd be grateful.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #955 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.10

It was a tragedy, perhaps more than the others, when the first deputy fell. No one quite knew what to make of it at first, but the round had gone off. Perhaps we'll never know whether it was a malicious act or a true accident, but the bullet pierced through and he lay, in a pool of his own drying blood. No one could save him. And it was that shot that spelled the beginning of the end.

vonflare (4): Titus, pistachi0n, Prolapsed Brain, SilverWolf,
Prolapsed Brain (3): GuiltyLion, Flubbernugget, Rob13,
Titus (1): Vedith,
SilverWolf (1): Boonskiies,
Rob13 (0):
Aristophanes (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
Boonskiies (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (2): Hieirama, Aristophanes, vonflare,

Boonskiies was modkilled. As he was town, this means it is now Night 1. Night 1 Ends 48 hours after I find a replacement. Boonskiies was Audrey Brown, an Investigator in the Town of Helen, aligned with the town.

Spoiler: Role PM

You are Audrey Brown, a Conspiracy Theorist in the
Town of Helen

Deepest, Darkest Hole You Can Find
: Once a night, you may target a player. You will be told whether that player is guilty.
Who Knows What's In My File
: You've gone into the darkest dens and the seediest dives searching for proof. Unfortunately, you've gone into the darkest dens and the seediest dives. You're certain that anyone looking into your past will think you're involved in just about anything they're looking for.
I TOLD You, It's The
: You've known for years who's really responsible for everything wrong in the world. They just don't believe you. But soon. Soon you'll have proof and everyone will believe you when you tell them about the secret cabal of individuals who have shaped religion to distort the truth about their so-called "savior."

Replacing Hieirama.
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #956 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Jingle »

Mastin2 replaces Hieirama. Night one ends in 48 hours.

Night 1 ends in (expired on 2015-10-17 14:00:00)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #957 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 2.1

Dawn breaking has long been a comfort to the mind of man. Dawn on April 23rd was not. A man missing, a man destroyed. The thirteen that had formed the core of the resistance to whatever was happening were cut apart. One killed by paranoia, one left in pieces in the main square, and one gone, with not even a note to hint at their destination. Would they pull together, buckle down and solve the mystery, or would they die, one by one.

vonflare (0):
Prolapsed Brain (0):
Titus (0):
mastin2 (0):
Aristophanes (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (10): mastin2, Aristophanes, vonflare, A Simple Plan, Vedith, Guilty Lion, Flubbernugget, Titus, Prolapsed Brain, pistachi0n

SilverWolf was brutalized. She was John Rhodes, a normal citizen in the Town of Helen.

You are John Rhodes, a completely normal citizen of the
Town of Helen

Deep, Deep Underground
: They know you're here. But that's okay, because you know too. They're coming. And no one else knows. You've tried. God knows you've tried to warn them. But the Reptilian overlords, in their celebrity and politician guises have finally taken note. And they're coming.

Rob13 was mutilated. He was a Town Cow.

At least one player did not get the following Role PM:

You are Bessie, Town Cow.

Mooo.: Mooo.

It is currently Day 2.

This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1057 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 2.2

The mutilations are perhaps one of the most interesting facets of this investigation. Even in the midst of troubles that no one could explain, there were several startling discoveries of livestock, burned, cut and mutilated beyond anyone's wildest dreams. The remains were striking, to say the least, but it makes you wonder. Why take the time to worry about cows, when people were disappearing?

Titus (5): Guilty Lion, Aristophanes, Flubbernugget, mastin2, Vedith,
vonflare (1): Titus,
Prolapsed Brain (0):
mastin2 (0):
Aristophanes (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (4): vonflare, A Simple Plan, Prolapsed Brain, pistachi0n

It is currently Day 2. With 10 alive it is 6 to Lynch or 5 to No Lynch.

Had Boonskiies targeted himself, he would have received Not Town.
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1107 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 2.3

The town gathered around the town square, or at least, what was left of them did. One among their number pointed the finger of accusation. "I saw him. Skulking around, sneaking off in the middle of the night." Silence reigned in the midst of accusation. "It's him. He's the one doing it." Slowly the mob turned, blinded with fear and rage.

"Any last words?"

It is largely worth noting, that despite the method of execution being gunshot, no body was ever found.

Titus (5): Guilty Lion, Aristophanes, Flubbernugget, mastin2, Vedith, Titus,
vonflare (0):
Prolapsed Brain (0):
mastin2 (0):
Aristophanes (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (4): vonflare, A Simple Plan, Prolapsed Brain, pistachi0n

It is currently Night 2.

Night 2 ends in (expired on 2015-10-22 08:00:00)

Titus has been lynched. She was the
Alien Janitor

You, Titus are the
Alien Janitor
. REDACTED

You will win when the Aliens and their Allies have taken control of the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

Powers:
Filthy Human Skins
: You spend the dayphases disguised as a completely Normal Human named David Wong, who does Normal Human Things, like vote, lynch, and consume tacos.
Inferior Civilization, Inferior Problems
: Your scans of the human communications network known as the Internet has proven to be an unexpected trove of knowledge. Your efforts have earned you inside knowledge on the human governments. The governments of the world have introduced drugs specifically to subjugate minorities and those with less money and keep them complacent.
Phasers Set to Kill
: You and your partner share a factional kill. Once per night, one of you may submit the name of another player, and that player will die.
Reassembling the Corpses
: If you are the one who performs your factional kill, then you'll take the body into your craft in order to disguise what you've done. The silly humans will never realize you're hunting them if they don't find any corpses. In order to stop them, all of your corpses will be flipped as "[Playername], The Town Cow", although you will be notified of their original occupation and Role PM.
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1108 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 3.1

Sleep came easy in the wake of vigilante justice. With the suspect dead, surely the killing would stop. But of course, if that was the entire story, the file would be closed, and there would be many more interviews included in the files. The night after the summary execution of the suspect was perhaps the bloodiest night of the entire ordeal. When dawn arrived, only seven people came with it. Among the many dead were two more of the deputies. And of course, dawn brought with it paranoia.

It is known that at this point the seven remaining survivors sealed themselves into the sheriff's office with three weeks worth of food. It is known that they were convinced it was one of their own killing so many. And it is known that the end result was not at all what they wanted.

vonflare (0):
Prolapsed Brain (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (7): vonflare, A Simple Plan, Vedith, Guilty Lion, Flubbernugget, Prolapsed Brain, pistachi0n

With 7 alive, it is 4 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Mastin2 was brutalized. She was Dr. Marcus Tan, a normal citizen in the Town of Helen.

You are Dr. Marcus Tan, a completely normal citizen of the
Town of Helen

I'm Sure One of These Treatments Will Help
: Once a night, you may target a player. That player will be immune to kill attempts that night.
Silent, and Deadly
: You're one of the few. You know the horrible truth. Fans will pull the air right out of your lungs, but that wouldn't be a problem if Big Fan wasn't sending in agents to silence anyone who spoke out.

Aristophanes was brutalized. He was Mario Desteffano, a normal citizen inthe Town of Helen.

You are Mario DeSteffano, a citizen in the
Town of Helen

I've Done Some Things
: Yours is not the cleanest of pasts. You've done more than a few things you're not proud of, but that's all behind you now. What you do know is that any cop who looks you up is gonna be convinced that you're involved with the organized crime in the area.
I Know This Family
: You've seen a town like this before. And given your experience, you know that the mafia is involved. Why did they follow you out into the middle of nowhere.

It is currently Day 3.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2015-11-05 14:00:00)
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1121 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Jingle »

Pistachi0n is due a prod. Due to site issues, this is delayed.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1128 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 3.2

Within the sheriff's station, there was little time until they were all armed. Armed, paranoid, and completely untrustworthy. From what we can piece together, no one slept for the first 73 hours. Eventually they started dropping with exhaustion. And then, began the end.

Prolapsed Brain (3): Guilty Lion, Flubbernugget, pistachi0n,
vonflare (1): Prolapsed Brain,
Flubbernugget (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (3):A Simple Plan, Vedith, vonflare,

It is currently Day 3.

Last edited by Jingle on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1135 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Jingle »

Prodding Prolapsed Brain and Flubbernugget.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1139 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

Replacing Prolapsed Brain.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1152 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Jingle »

ETL replaces Prolapsed Brain, because she's wonderful and loves making my job easy.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1178 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 3.3

Paranoia is a terrible thing, and it struck hard in Helen. While the number of unexplained murders dropped drastically, the number of explained murders began to grow. As people turned their eye on their neighbors, self defense became a preventative measure instead of reactionary. A poisonous distrust spread too quickly for anyone to prevent.

vonflare (2): EspeciallyTheLies, Flubbernugget,
EspeciallyTheLies (1): pistachi0n,
pistachi0n (1): A Simple Plan,
Flubbernugget (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (3): Vedith, vonflare, Guilty Lion,

It is currently Day 3.

Last edited by Jingle on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1195 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding Flubbernugget and pistachi0n.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1227 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 3.4

It is rather disturbing that the situation devolved as far as it did and the people went as far without any outside involvement. Helen is unique among the modern world as a civilized, advanced group, acting completely outside of the norms of society. Cut off as they were, they yet remain a stark look into the reality of human experience.

vonflare (3): EspeciallyTheLies, Flubbernugget, Guilty Lion,
GuiltyLion (1): vonflare,
Flubbernugget (0):
Vedith (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (1): Vedith,

It is currently Day 3.

Last edited by Jingle on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1249 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 3.5

It is sad that they succumbed to violence, but perhaps it was inevitable. Driven by exhaustion, they eventually tried and convicted one of their own. The court decided, and he was killed. But unfortunately, that was not the end. Whether guilt was true, it would be another week before everything calmed down.

vonflare (4): EspeciallyTheLies, Flubbernugget, Guilty Lion, Vedith,
GuiltyLion (1): vonflare,
Flubbernugget (0):
Vedith (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (0):

It is currently Night 3.

Night 3 ends in (expired on 2015-11-04 22:00:00)

vonflare was lynched. He was Jesse McCall, a completely normal citizen of the Town of Helen.

You are Jesse McCall, a completely normal citizen of the
Town of Helen

Hair Started Growing in Strange Places
: You knew you were different. All of your friends and family are normal humans, but that wasn't good enough for you now was it. You're a werewolf. Maybe you've always been, or maybe it started recently, but one thing you know is that you have to lock yourself in every night, lest you kill.
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1250 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 4.1

It took almost 2 weeks for the situation to degrade as far as it would, but the witness accounts agree on one thing. On the 12th day of confinement, everyone eventually succumbed to exhaustion at the same time. When they woke on the third day, two of their own were dead. And that, more than anything else, stopped everything from calming down.

Flubbernugget (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):

Not Voting (4): Vedith, Guilty Lion, Flubbernugget, pistachi0n

A Simple Plan was brutalized. He was Kelly Height, a normal citizen in the Town of Helen.

You are Kelly Height, a completely normal citizen of the
Town of Helen

Hell Hath No Fury
: You've been running as long as you can remember. And you'll never stop. There's a demon from hell that's been following you, possessing people and using them to cause you harm. And it's started again, in this new town. It's only a matter of time before you'll have to run again.

EspeciallyTheLies was brutalized. She was an Alien Jailkeeper.

You, [playernamehere] are the
Alien Jailkeeper
. [REDACTED]

You will win when the Aliens and their Allies have taken control of the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

Powers:
Filthy Human Skins
: You spend the dayphases disguised as a completely Normal Human named Larry R. Smith, who does Normal Human Things, like vote, lynch, and consume tacos.
Inferior Humans, Inferior Problems
: Your long range scans have picked up transmissions, and you've learned a horrible secret. The entire planet is controlled by a malicious Computer running an experiment.
Phasers Set to Kill
: You and your partner share a factional kill. Once per night, one of you may submit the name of another player, and that player will die.
Probing the Plebeians
: You may choose one player every night. That player will be taken aboard your craft and experimented on. Because of that, no kills or other actions will be able to target that player. In addition, that player will be unable to perform any actions. The experience is memorable despite all precautions to the contrary, however, and your target will be notified that they were targeted, via a flavored PM. Note: They will not be told you were the one to target them.

It is currently Day 4. With 4 alive it is 3 to Lynch or 2 to No Lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2015-11-18 23:00:00)
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1275 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Jingle »

Prodding Vedith.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1289 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 4.2

Flavor.

Flubbernugget (1): pistachi0n
pistachi0n (1): Vedith,
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):

Not Voting (2): Guilty Lion, Flubbernugget,

It is currently Day 4. With 4 alive it is 3 to Lynch or 2 to No Lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2015-11-18 23:00:00)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1338 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 4.3

Flavor.

Flubbernugget (3): pistachi0n, Flubbernugget, Guilty Lion,
pistachi0n (1): Vedith,
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):

Not Voting (0):

Vedith, Serial Killer, was lynched D4.

The town wins!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1339 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

Town of Helen Setup

Spoiler: Loud Alien Roleblocker (VR)

Code: Select all

You, [playernamehere] are the [color=#FF0000]Alien Jailkeeper[/color]. You have access to this PT: [PT LINK HERE] where you may discuss tactics with your partner, [playernamehere].

Powers:
[b]Filthy Human Skins[/b]: You spend the dayphases disguised as a completely Normal Human named Larry R. Smith, who does Normal Human Things, like vote, lynch, and consume tacos.
[b]Inferior Humans, Inferior Problems[/b]: Your long range scans have picked up transmissions, and you've learned a horrible secret. The entire planet is controlled by a malicious Computer running an experiment.
[b]Phasers Set to Kill[/b]: You and your partner share a factional kill. Once per night, one of you may submit the name of another player, and that player will die.
[b]Probing the Plebeians[/b]: You may choose one player every night. That player will be taken aboard your craft and experimented on. Because of that, no kills or other actions will be able to target that player. In addition, that player will be unable to perform any actions. The experience is memorable despite all precautions to the contrary, however, and your target will be notified that they were targeted, via a flavored PM. Note: They will not be told you were the one to target them.

Spoiler: Alien Janitor (Cococaine)

You, [playernamehere] are the [color=#FF0000]Alien Janitor[/color]. You have access to this PT: [PT LINK HERE] where you may discuss tactics with your partner, [playernamehere].

Powers:
[b]Filthy Human Skins[/b]: You spend the dayphases disguised as a completely Normal Human named David Wong, who does Normal Human Things, like vote, lynch, and consume tacos.
[b]Inferior Civilization, Inferior Problems[/b]: Your scans of the human communications network known as the Internet has proven to be an unexpected trove of knowledge. Your efforts have earned you inside knowledge on the human governments. The governments of the world have introduced drugs specifically to subjugate minorities and those with less money and keep them complacent.
[b]Phasers Set to Kill[/b]: You and your partner share a factional kill. Once per night, one of you may submit the name of another player, and that player will die.
[b]Reassembling the Corpses[/b]: If you are the one who performs your factional kill, then you'll take the body into your craft in order to disguise what you've done. The silly humans will never realize you're hunting them if they don't find any corpses. In order to stop them, all of your corpses will be flipped as "[Playername], The Town Cow", although you will be notified of their original occupation and Role PM.

Spoiler: Recruitable SK (ALIENS!)

You are Bridget Rhinehart, a completely normal citizen of the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color]. Ah, who am I kidding. You're messed up. You're a [color=#FF8000]Recruitable Serial Killer[/color], obsessed with finding your alien masters. You will not rest until you've searched the skulls, lungs and personal automobiles of every member of the town in order to find them.

You will win when you are the sole remaining living player, or if you get a new wincondition and satisfy it.

Powers:
[b]I Wonder Where This Piece Goes[/b]: You may target a player at night. That player will die, and you will be told what their role, species, and alignment. Unfortunately you haven't learned enough to put them back together afterwards though.
[b]Masked In Anonymity[/b]: You've never put a fot out of line, as far as anyone knows. Any investigations targeting you will show you clear and clean, never having committed a sin.
[b]A Bright and Shining Future[/b]: You've always known we're not alone. Whether they're already among us or not, aliens exist. And one day, they will come for you.
[b]MY MASTERS![/b]: If one of the scum targets you with an action, you will be recruited to join the scum faction. If that happens, you will lose your other abilities and gain access to the scum faction's abilities, whatever they may be.

Spoiler: Upon Recruitment

[code]Hello, Bridget.  We've been waiting for you.

Last night, you were targeted by someone... Different. Someone who you've been searching for your entire life. Someone who's come from a very long ways away.

You have joined the [color=#FF0000]Alien[/color] faction, and have lost access to your previous abilities. As a consolation, however, you've now got the following abilities:

[b]Purge This Place of the Unworthy[/b]: Each night, you may target a player to remove them from the town. As long as the Alien Jailkeeper is alive, this ability will function the same way as [b]Reassembling the Corpses[/b] does. You may not use this action if either of your partners uses their factional kill action.
[b]Masked In Anonymity[/b]: You've never put a fot out of line, as far as anyone knows. Any investigations targeting you will show you clear and clean, never having committed a sin.
[b]They'll Believe Anything[/b]: You know now that you were right. You also know that the rest of the town is full of gullible fools who believe in the craziest things. Unfortunately, you also know there is a man who listened when you talked, and knows about your belief in the alien lords. Hopefully he doesn't put two and two together.
[b]Messages In My Head[/b]: You may talk to your partners [PT LINK HERE] at any time.
[/code]

Spoiler: Conspiracy Theorist 1 (Rosicrucians)

You are Audrey Brown, a Conspiracy Theorist in the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]Deepest, Darkest Hole You Can Find[/b]: Once a night, you may target a player. You will be told whether that player is guilty.
[b]Who Knows What's In My File[/b]: You've gone into the darkest dens and the seediest dives searching for proof. Unfortunately, you've gone into the darkest dens and the seediest dives. You're certain that anyone looking into your past will think you're involved in just about anything they're looking for.
[b]I TOLD You, It's The[/b]: You've known for years who's really responsible for everything wrong in the world. They just don't believe you. But soon. Soon you'll have proof and everyone will believe you when you tell them about the secret cabal of individuals who have shaped religion to distort the truth about their so-called "savior."

Spoiler: Conspiracy Theorist 2 (CIA-Facebook)

You are Charles Miller, a Conspiracy Theorist in the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]Deepest, Darkest Hole You Can Find[/b]: Once a night, you may target a player. You will be told whether that player is guilty.
[b]Who Knows What's In My File[/b]:You've frequented the darkest corners of the Internet searching for proof. Unfortunately, you've got a bit of a colorful search history. You're certain that anyone looking into your past will think you're involved in just about anything they're looking for.
[b]I TOLD You, It's The[/b]: You've known for years who's really responsible for everything. You've always known about the secret government directive that was responsible for the creation of Facebook, and it's subsequent use to spy on humanity. Unfortunately, now they know you know. And they don't care who they hurt to bury you.

Spoiler: Psychiatrist

You are Jeremy Weaver, a Psychiatrist in the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]I'm Not Crazy, But I Know Who Is[/b]: Once a night, you may target a player. You will learn the unique insanity of that player.
[b]Everyone In This Town Is Nuts[/b]: Every player in this game believes in some kind of insane conspiracy except you. Of course, you've done nothing to remedy this, because you've found that all of these idiots have more money than sense. If they can't hold onto their cash, why shouldn't you be the one to liberate it?

Spoiler: Miller (Mafia)

You are Mario DeSteffano, a citizen in the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]I've Done Some Things[/b]: Yours is not the cleanest of pasts. You've done more than a few things you're not proud of, but that's all behind you now. What you do know is that any cop who looks you up is gonna be convinced that you're involved with the organized crime in the area.
[b]I Know This Family[/b]: You've seen a town like this before. And given your experience, you know that the mafia is involved. Why did they follow you out into the middle of nowhere.

Spoiler: 1 Doctor (Fan Death)

You are Dr. Marcus Tan, a completely normal citizen of the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]I'm Sure One of These Treatments Will Help[/b]: Once a night, you may target a player. That player will be immune to kill attempts that night.
[b]Silent, and Deadly[/b]: You're one of the few. You know the horrible truth. Fans will pull the air right out of your lungs, but that wouldn't be a problem if Big Fan wasn't sending in agents to silence anyone who spoke out.

Spoiler: VT Werewolf

You are Jesse McCall, a completely normal citizen of the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]Hair Started Growing in Strange Places[/b]: You knew you were different. All of your friends and family are normal humans, but that wasn't good enough for you now was it. You're a werewolf. Maybe you've always been, or maybe it started recently, but one thing you know is that you have to lock yourself in every night, lest you kill.

Spoiler: VT Demon

You are Kelly Height, a completely normal citizen of the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]Hell Hath No Fury[/b]: You've been running as long as you can remember. And you'll never stop. There's a demon from hell that's been following you, possessing people and using them to cause you harm. And it's started again, in this new town. It's only a matter of time before you'll have to run again.

Spoiler: VT Bankers

You are Chuck Stewart, a completely normal citizen of the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]They've Bought My Freedom[/b]: Freedom. What is it really? Well, you've never known, and you never will, so long as the banks maintain their chokehold on humanity. But you have plans. Grand plans. And one day, they'll learn not to mess with the little guy.

Spoiler: VT Chem Trails

You are Tess Martin, a completely normal citizen of the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]The Air Is Full Of Secrets[/b]: Have you ever stared into the sky, watching the little white trails behind an airplane? Next time, don't. What most people don't realize is that jet fuel doesn't leave a trail. Those are actually chemicals used by the big airlines to make people want to travel. And they know you're onto them. They're coming. Be Prepared.

Spoiler: VT Reptoids

You are John Rhodes, a completely normal citizen of the [color=#00FF00]Town of Helen[/color].

[b]Deep, Deep Underground[/b]: They know you're here. But that's okay, because you know too. They're coming. And no one else knows. You've tried. God knows you've tried to warn them. But the Reptilian overlords, in their celebrity and politician guises have finally taken note. And they're coming.

Sample PMAt least one player did not get the following Role PM:

You are Bessie,
Town Cow

Mooo.
: Mooo.

Well Played Town!

I'll fix up the last bit of flavor sometime tomorrow. If anyone has questions about the setup or results, let me know and I'll answer those as well. ;)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1350 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Jingle »

Okay, so I lied. The weather took out power, so I'm phone posting. As soon as internet is available I'll fix flavor for the last day, but I'm not really up to doing so by phone.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1352 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Jingle »

Yeah, I should be able to grab those on phone. One moment.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1353 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Jingle »

This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”