Mini 1722: Warcraft III - Reign of MAFIA (DOOM HAS COME)

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Performer »

Thanks Alb. Let me just say this right now - I joined because of the interesting hydra.

I'll have to take some time to catch up.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Performer »

No. I don't stalk folks..

Then again, my definition of stalking could be very different than yours.

I'm not sure what playstyle I'll use in this one....should I just be myself? That could be boring...
Maybe I should I be like the careful town Doc from my first game on this site? : )

Agh...just got a text from my classmate, she wants to know if I got answers to something.... -_-
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Performer »

Ok, I'm caught up.

Initiating playstyle imitations:
Keyser Soze & BlueBloodedToffee

-----
Ok so - Fire is supposedly a 3rd faction sheep that explodes at night...and is the leading wagon. Yeah I'm not liking the risk of that.
Fire stated that he’s “the Survivor this town deserves.” What reasoning is there behind this? I have never heard of and never played in any games that have third parties who help town in the end. I will have to keep my vote on you.

Something about Shin’s defense of Fire doesn’t feel right. I have never heard of and never played in any games that have third parties who help town in the end.
His continued opposition against lynching Fire, in pages 15-16, looks scummy.

Also, Net doesn’t want to lynch Fire either? Explain.
Also, thanks for the welcome!

-----
Shiro’s talk of Gale being a new player (as scum) replacing out, in the face of pressure – understandable.
Her rushing to lynch me is rather uncomfortable (aka scummy), as I am town. Took some time for me in pming the mod to ascertain this because of the flavor confusion. But I’m town.
Also, thanks for the welcome!

So you're scumreading but why? Is this based on the predecessor's posts? Talk to me.
Because your reactions to Gale's posts look like you're streching his intention.

-----
– I thought you meant stalking in a way like the musical number from Sweeney Todd, “Johanna.” Hahaha.
As far as my first game on this site, I was trying to be laidback and careful but Silv, it was my very first FM game on *this* site, plus I was a PR who got put at L-1. So it didn’t go well. Add in the Cop who had to leave middle of day one, and got lynched at the end of day 1 – town had a recipe for disaster. Anyway, we live and we learn.
-----
@FA – I played against both of them when they were scum. I’ve come a long way so if they’re scum in this game, I think I can get a decent read on that. Also, from my research I’ve done on Alb, it seems he’s familiar with Titus’s play even more than I am.
-----
@mod – thanks for the extension! I requested it in pm as well.
-----
inte – unvoted Fire, hasn’t voted since then, ignored FA because FA called him out scummy behavior…that ignoring makes no sense. And int’s last post was just a prodge. His ISO doesn’t look like much.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Performer »

3p aren't here to help town and they eventually have to be dealt with. I don't see any reason to defend them.

I don't see what you mean by "not for other players."

What I see from our predecessors of Gale and shad, anyone from any faction can say those things.
What in the points at Shiro, aren't valid?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Performer »

Fire - Basing the vote on an ex player who played oddly for a very brief time - that isn't sufficient reasoning.

Your vote before this was on Bran, what was that about?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Performer »

@Fire to gather information
@Bran why did he vote you?

-----
I'm getting a disturbing feeling from Net. He spoke of being allied with Burning Legion (town), yet talks of eating brains and slaying humans. He said he was playing to his role pm but it doesn't give me a pro-town feeling. And at the end of d1, he doesn't want to lynch Fire (who kept talking about being 3p in d1).
If I die tonight, my other scumreads are int & Net.

Going null on Call at the moment, I'm curious to see more from her.
Null on Shiro so far but her claim about being 3p until end of d2, is incredibly odd to me in a 13-player mini game.
Null on FA so far but I'm doing a second look at him, to better sort him in my reads.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 495, Vedith wrote:
In post 492, Performer wrote:@Fire to gather information

What did you gain?

The fact that Fire answered my question with another question and Bran helped Fire get out of L-1. I'm townreading Bran because of his stance on the 3p, but his vote on me isn't helping town progress when we're this close to deadline.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Performer »

I'm saying I wanted more information to build up my townread on Bran, but he suddenly votes me, which makes no sense.
I don't townread people only off a few posts or meta. I townread people based on post patterns, interactions, flips, votes.

@Shin when did I say you or Shiro are scum? Just because I'm not scumreading you guys, doesn't mean I don't call out scummy behavior.

-I asked her about her scumread of me, which looked like Fire's scumread (based on predecessor)
-She didn't reply yet
-You enter in the 1-to-1 discussion, with misrepresentation
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Performer »

@Shin net and Int at the moment, I'm leaning scum on.

------

In post 501, BRantz wrote:
In post 492, Performer wrote:I'm getting a disturbing feeling from Net. He spoke of being allied with Burning Legion (town), yet talks of eating brains and slaying humans. He said he was playing to his role pm but it doesn't give me a pro-town feeling. And at the end of d1, he doesn't want to lynch Fire (who kept talking about being 3p in d1).

This part specifically is where I see a scum slip.

It's pretty straightforward actually:
-Scum would want to avoid hitting Survivors, so they would prioritize killing town targets

But based on that alone, it's still not enough information for a scum lynch. Which is why I'm staying with my current vote.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Performer »

In post 505, Shiro wrote:Hey I was calling Gale scum for his lurkish oh I don't udnerstand the game behaviours way before Fire. The fact he replaced out when the pressure hit him just sealed it for me.

This game has flavor so he wasn't understanding it. Him not dealing with the pressure by replacing out - that alone isn't alignment indicative. It's a null tell.
Do you always read replace outs with a scum lean?
Anyone can replace out. I once replaced into a game where I was SK. I replaced into many more as town, this one included.

In post 507, Vedith wrote:I have... He normally refuses to say his role at L1, he goes quiet and gets lynched.
He's not been scum for me.

That's a big generalization after only 1 game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 515, Firebringer wrote:Okay Vezok is just getting on any wagon that exists and is being extremely lazy and pushy.
Its kind of annoying behavior >.>

Still seems like kind of town him though lol

So...Vez is sheeping any wagon that exists
and you say that seems "like kind of town" of him

How is sheeping town of him?

I hoped we'd get momentum on the 3p wagon because of our situation. But then he comes out of the alley with an abrupt change in vote to me, because of a mythical scum behavior.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 519, Call of the Wild wrote:
In post 492, Performer wrote:
I'm getting a disturbing feeling from Net. He spoke of being allied with Burning Legion (town), yet talks of eating brains and slaying humans. He said he was playing to his role pm but it doesn't give me a pro-town feeling.

@Performer-Why is this scummy to you?

~SW

-Claimed he's allied with Burning Legion (town). Ok, that's a slight good start. Not enough to townread off that but it was in the right direction
-Yet he keeps speaking of eating brains and slaying humans in his posts (none of that sounds town)
-He doesn't want to vote a 3p (Fire)
-He spoke of Survivors being able to play pro-town

It's way too risky for 3p to stick around to hope they will help town. Instead, they could end up contributing to mislynching town.

@Net do you have some townreads - if so, who are they and why? Do you have other scumreads too - if so, who are they and why?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Performer »

@Nether how am I misunderstanding the sides? From what I understand, the Scourge and Legion are united against scum. I even made sure with the mod when I got the role pm, so I would know what side I’m on.

I fully understand you were playing to role pm but it still struck me as awkward. I will put that aside then.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Performer »

In post 544, Netherspite wrote:
In post 543, Performer wrote:@Nether how am I misunderstanding the sides? From what I understand, the Scourge and Legion are united against scum. I even made sure with the mod when I got the role pm, so I would know what side I’m on.

I fully understand you were playing to role pm but it still struck me as awkward. I will put that aside then.

So the humans are our enemies and you consider me scum for wanting their brains?

I'm used to playing in games where humans are town are good guys. And people who talk about killing them and eating brains = bad guys.
It's a big switch in mindset.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, Net. : /
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Performer »

Firebringer: FA, Performer, TSB, Call, Vez, Bran, Ved

-----

Hey all. In case I die tonight, here is my
d1 wagon analysis along with a brief updated reads list.
People in red are most suspect, people in green I am townreading.

Vez
exaggerated a post of mine, as some sort of scumslip – that’s scummy of him because it’s misrepresentation. Additionally he’s townreading Alb largely due to his experience playing with Alb in other games. Meta this, meta that. Not a good enough scumhunting tool by itself.

Shiro
was scumreading me because of Gale. Where’s the extra effort in analyzing the replacement? None that I've seen. Then she tells Silv “performer was like an almost sure hit.” What’s with that wording? Scummy. She needs to be watched closely along with Vez.

Bran exaggerated a post of mine, as some sort of scumslip – that’s scummy of him because it’s misrepresentation. However, in a later post he asks for investigation of me so that sounds like town thought process, of working together with others.

Fire also voted me and we all know the case there. Nothing else to say about him.

Shin – coming across as misguided town to me. Was trying to figure out alignment with Call.

Net, FA, TSB

Ved, Call, Alb

-----
Also,
int’s
ISO – barren like the desert. Asked why people were voting Vez. Noted.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 579, inte wrote:First

First thing to say coming into a brand new day, when there were 2 deaths, is that?....

In post 593, Netherspite wrote:Lol, just realized that voting me at this point is basically a scumclaim.
Just because I softclaimed and roleplayed a Ghoul before anyone ever mentioned it and before we had the flip of another Ghoul.

:lol: Man...you are funny....I guess you have a point in being proud of playing out your Vanilla role lol.

In post 602, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 599, Call of the Wild wrote:Derp 398 is Gale. Meant to grab a different quote for Shaded, but my point is the same.

Yes but your point is valid on performers slot - it really is not on mine or vez.

He town read me and nulled vez. I think we can pretty much strike performer a a likely suspect for now and ABR less so. Those pushes are not something I would expect as a bus move (particularly as a traitor). What I am less sure of is who his partners actually were.

Whoa whoa. I was townreading you and was null on Vez? I didn't say that in my recent reads list in .

Vez's swinging of votes from Fire to me, claiming that the reason for voting me was that he saw the same “scumslip” from Bran – that's a fluff reason to vote me. Add in his unwarranted Vig claim on d2 – and I’m still not getting the best feeling about him. I have a theory about him but I don't think it's the right time to bring it up yet.

In post 604, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 601, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm the vig guys.

This is for not lynchig all third parties.

No reason to claim here. Stop claiming for no reason people.

In post 589, Call of the Wild wrote:
In post 587, Albert B. Rampage wrote:So Shiro turned town if his scumbuddies die, is that the gist of it?

I am reading it as Shiro loses.

In post 590, Call of the Wild wrote:betray them and become a Death Knight. This means that to win, One of REDACTED and REDACTED has to live to endgame.
(If you remain alone - you lose!)

Can more people comment on this?

Not sure what else to say about her role pm the mod showed us. Redacted is the part that the mod censored. I can't tell anything from that.

VOTE: int
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 634, inte wrote:VOTE: fa_q2

What's with this vote?

@FA my mistake - I thought Shiro is female.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Performer »

@Net what do you think about vez's role between the discussion of Shiro & I, on d1?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 641, Netherspite wrote:
In post 639, Performer wrote:@Net what do you think about vez's role between the discussion of Shiro & I, on d1?

I strongly disagreed with him when he was pushing
Shiro
for being a 3p while he wasn't a 3p (as I thought at that time).
I was voting him for that.
I was wrong about
Shiro
, he lied to us.
Also I believe that
vezokpiraka
is the real Vig so I consider him conftown for now.

And I honestly don't know what his role in discussion of you you mean.
He only voted you once? without much discussion going on?

My thoughts exactly. I simply wanted to know what your take on it was .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Performer »

In post 651, Vedith wrote:
In post 645, The Silver Bard wrote:VOTE: Shinobi

Shinobi actually looks very town if you ask me.
Why do you think that he hasn't been pushing? Day 1 was more of a shambles than anything, wouldn't you agree?

@TSB what's your read on inte? All I saw was you think his behavior on a wagon was null?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Performer »

pedit: ignore the Ved quote - that wasn't supposed to be included in my previous post
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Performer »

@mod can we get an updated vote count, along with a deadline update
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Performer »

In post 810, inte wrote:i guess will work on-rereading and giving actual analysis. prolly wont get to it for a couple of days

If you're really town like you say you are, please get to this faster than that. Pushing off the catchup and treating yourself like someone who wants to be forgotten in the game, isn't helping your case.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Performer »

Hey all, I had a very busy weekend . I'll be catching up.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Performer »

In post 963, The Silver Bard wrote:Lynching CotW is bad.

Lynch should be Nether>Shinobi>inte.

@you & inte
What are your thoughts on the Call vs Net debate?
Personally I'm liking Net less and less.
-----
Net’s case against Call is not good. His goes way over the ceiling.
Calling others scum because of role speculation, I've been the victim of that and seen it happen in other games before - it's a scum tactic .
Net, elaborate on what you mean by Call being 3p scum?

@mod can you include the number of votes needed to achieve lynch? I don’t see it in the votecounts
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1022, The Silver Bard wrote:I love how none of you who have voted me, or who have said they think I might be scum have mentioned any reasons. Closest thing to a reason is Vedith having a gutfeeling.

Bard, I'd still like an answer to what are your thoughts on the Call vs Net debate?
int, if you're too busy, please replace out.

Welcome, Anat.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Performer »

@Net who were you talking about in your 854 about 3p scum?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Performer »

Ana I never played with you before and you just replaced in, but please provide us your reads after your catch-up.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Performer »

This wagon build on Net seems to have built rather quickly after d3 began.
And after seeing Net's reads list when he got put at L-1 by Ana, I think there's a better chance he's town aligned than being scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Performer »

Int – voted Fire & unvoted him in the same day..hasn’t voted since then; ignored FA because FA called him out scummy behavior…that ignoring is illogical for town to go forward. His ending post for d1 was a prodge. The rest of his ISO is unsatisfactory. Also asked why people wanted to vote Vez, on d1, as if he knew Vez was town
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: inte
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Performer »

Shin – was trying to figure out alignment with Call, in d1. His interaction on page 38 with Alb, made me lean town toward Shin. Moreover, the below post further keeps me thinking Shin is town. Scum Bard voted him with poor reasoning, and from what I recall, further elaborated on d2 that he wanted to lynch Nether or Shin.

In post 645, The Silver Bard wrote:I think scum opposed the Shirowagon after he claimed. The ones who kept pushing it up until Firebringer claimed was vezo and ABR. I think it is ulikely that any of them are scum. vezo have also claimed vig so he is highly unlikely to be scum.

inte also threw in a vote on Shiro, but without any pressure or push. So his behaviour on the Shiro wagon is a null.

Those who opposed it was Vedith, Netherspite, FA_Q2 and Shinobi.

Vedith - I kind of have a townread on from the way he tried to spark activity back into the thread near the end of day 1. So I won't go here for today (even though I don't like his vote on me, without any reason).

Netherspite - Even though his iso doesn't say alot, I think he is the least scummy of the 3 remaining. He was defending Shiro so hard, if he was scum and knew Shiro was his teammate I don't think he would have defended him that hard.

FA_Q2 - Have been pushing inte and Performer. Other thant that not that much going on in his iso. I get a little suspicious that Shinobi labels him as a townread in one of his/hers posts. Slightly more scummy than Netherspite.

Shinobi - Haven't been really pushing anyone at all. His posts looks uninspired and he even wrote that he was bored in one of them, sounds like scum making excuses. Also didn't defend Shiro that hard, just named him town and moved on. I think Shinobi should be our lynch today.

VOTE: Shinobi
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1551, inte wrote:i've already claimed

may as well throw out my vote VOTE: FA_Q2

this guy, inte -_-
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1568, Vedith wrote:Okay, So since there are at least 4 roles (correct me if more) already out there.
Would mass reveal be beneficial?

-Nether - VT
-Inte - VT
Vedith - RB
Anatole - Vig

@Nether, if you think it's mostly unlikely that I am scum RB, why do you still fancy me as a lynch (guessing from your vote).

I have to be upfront about your power role, Ved. Never in my life have I seen a town RB but after our finished game from BBMolla, I'm willing to go with the inte vote. His recent post below, is another reason . Not willing to check it out? Wth?
In post 1581, inte wrote:
In post 1573, Vedith wrote:
In post 1348, inte wrote:shrug, TSB can die

shrug, TSB can die

Why did you not follow up with a vote here?

no votecount and was too lazy to check it out myself
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Performer »

@mod can we get a vote count? Thank you

I will be out for at least half the day tomorrow as I plan on getting the flu booster and have a part-time assignment to get to.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Performer »

Damn! :cry:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1602, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Netherspite

That's quite a fast vote before Net offered the elaborate details of his plan.
In post 1609, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Going into night with 4 players, you can shoot me. Scum may get off a kill and we would be in 3p lylo but I will be confirmed. Anatole and Vedith as well.

I see you left me out. I feel lonely now. What are you trying to say?

In post 1605, Netherspite wrote:I'd say we lynch me and NK ABR.
If he's really night-immune BG he'll survive.
If he's not - lynch him next day.

The only flaw in this scheme is ABR being night-immune scum (what a funny setup for the Vig though that would be...)

I highly doubt he would be night-immune scum
that would be crazier than a 1-shot Bp Doc, right Ved? LOL
-----
So I'm trying to wrap my head around this:
Ved blocked Shin
Ana shot & killed FA

Alb quickly voted Net at start of d3

Net's talk of Shin & I being town, sounds logical. Perhaps scum tried killing FA too then? This could explain the 1 death at night.
-----
Going to see if I can derive anything extra from the nk analysis, motives, and vca.

Spoiler:
much thank to Thor for his instructions on that for town players
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1614, Vedith wrote:
In post 1613, Performer wrote:that would be crazier than a 1-shot Bp Doc, right Ved? LOL

XD

Also... We should swap Shinobi with Nether...
Since he was blocked.

I highly agree. As you posted this, I am in the middle of constructing my case against Shin.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Performer »

I've finished going through FA's ISO. Going through the other dead-man's ISO - inte.
Planning to review ending-day vote counts from the two moderators, as well.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Performer »

@Shin I noticed your last post was a prodge, you stated you wanted to catch up on next day Nov 7, a lynch was achieved on that day though, and we're 2 days into d4. What's going on?
I went over your ISO and noticed you mention some specific things like wanting to lynch me early on, asking why people should lynch Firebringer the 3p Survivor, and the rest of your posts and interactions ....

-your was a big defense of TSB, not wanting him gone compared to inte
-you had this border-hopping post on TSB , stated FA was scum, stated inte as scum...when they both flipped town
- looks like your only reason for voting inte. No transparency in giving elaboration
-you stated you wanted inte, FA, and me lynched, at various points of your ISO - we're all town
-you agreed with Shiro in (an extremely suboptimal agreement), about me being scum. Then your defends Shiro along a scummy attack on my points
-you mentioned twice that the game is "boring" to you, and the rest of your ISO looks like you're playing super safe
-you questioned inte & Alb why they voted Shiro, on d1
-Ved blocked you on n3, and it turned out there was only 1 nk
-though it was mentioned that TSB pushed for your death, maybe he did that to provide town credit to you in case you were the remaining scum in the game

This is my case against Shin.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Performer »

Well that was a rather quick and underwhelming ISO of inte... :igmeou:

Went through dead-man FA's ISO, and wow. I wish the guy put up a reads list at some point.
This post from FA is the most revealing to me, in terms of relevance for our d4 lynch decision: regarding Shin's lynch desire to lynch FA.

-----
I just noticed
Alb
is on V/LA until 11/19??! How convenient.

His page 65 interactions, not voting Shiro or claimed Survivor Fire, and even stating the below, make Alb my other scumread:

“Believe me, or don't. It will affect how much I will support you in the future.
And don't ask the guy with the title of Illogical Rampage for logical reasoning lol”
That sounded like a scum threat to me.

And post of the vote count showed Shin/Shir/Fire voting me, with Alb keeping his vote on a 3rd option...to this day I smh at what a player of his calber was doing, at that point.

The combined above make me lean scum toward Alb.
However, his claimed Bp PR makes me hesitant to have him as the d4 lynch.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Performer »

Damnit I really hoped Alb was town this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Performer »

n1: vez shot Shir, and Branz died
n2: Ved blocked Ana, Titus died from scum kill
n3: Ved blocked Shin, FA died because Ana shot FA

Just a refresher for folks and myself.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Performer »

^ebwop:

n1: vez shot Shir, and Branz died from scum kill
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Performer »

Alb you are too funny, dude...lol

You're supposed to be on V/LA so I did not expect you to pop up from the dark alley like this
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1627, Vedith wrote:
In post 1625, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Maybe anatole even shot me last night so im already confirmed.

He said that he shot FA though?

See what I mean, Ved? : P
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1622, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We all agree that if I'm scum, I can't be bp right?

Makes no sense for scum to have two RBs or two BPs.

So tonight:

I will protect Anatole.
Anatole will shoot me.
Vedith roleblocks performer.

Vedith and I will be confirmed town tomorrow.

We lynch everyone until 3p lylo is me, vedith and anatole.

Before that point, we will automatically win.

By itself, the plan seems logical

But on further thought, based on what you say here, you want to set me up for a mislynch in LyLo.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Performer »

Vedith do NOT roleblock me. I sent a message to Alb last night. I sent it to inte on n2 and to Bran on n1.

I am revealing myself to me a Townie messenger (or whatever the hell the actual name is because the role is able to send a message to someone at night)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Performer »

I highly advise you roleblock Alb instead or someone else. Roleblocking me would gain no benefit , we need your power elsewhere.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Performer »

That is not paraphrasing at all, but alright. Btw you guys just quick-hammered Shin. It was interesting how fast his wagon grew on d4, does no one think that was odd?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Performer »

Alb, your activity on this page has been quite interesting.
-You voted Shin
-Shin eventually got quick hammered
-You accused me without caring for an explanation?

My role's power is very odd to use , since it's the first time I ever got a role like this.
I didn't want to claim earlier in the game because I against unwarranted PR claims.

-I messaged Bran n1 because he looked quite town to me, and unfortunately scum killed him
-I messaged inte on n2 as a gambit because I thought he was scummy from behavior and inactivity
-I messaged Alb last night, n3, as I've been townreading him , but d4 interactions from him have me thinking otherwise
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1652, Vedith wrote:
In post 1566, inte wrote:maybe FA > Performer = Shinobi > Nether > Vedith is better

Why would he be okay with lynching this and not confirming that there was a weak message sent?

Who knows, ask the dead PT. In every single game there has been someone playing lackluster as town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1655, Vedith wrote:
In post 1638, Performer wrote:I am revealing myself to me a Townie messenger (
or whatever the hell the actual name is because the role is able to send a message to someone at night
)

You also don't know your role name.

I don't know my actual role name is because I researched and nothing came close to it. It's not Neighborizer, it's not Mason, it's not Friendly Neighbor. Just a second, let me pull it up.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Performer »

@Alb yeah I thought you didn't paraphrase, that's my mistake.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Performer »

Damn I hope we're right about Shin.
------
I'm an Acolyte.

Your abilities:
I know no other Acolytes exist and I can deliver a message at night, and the host can deliver it exactly as it's written.
Also, if I'm killed the first time by an undead, I become a shade. This means I won't be able to vote but I'll still be able to post, according to host.

My win condition is aligned with Undead.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1662, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Would it hurt you to type the extra 3 letters to write my name lol tired of you saying Alb

But as everyone who played with me before can attest to, I do abbreviations because I only have 9 fingers. Typing out a player name puts unnecessary stress on my hands

:)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1663, Vedith wrote:
In post 1657, Netherspite wrote:Why would
Shiro
push so bad for the
Performer
's slot lynch if he would be scum?
Does not make sense for me.
Performer
, can you claim role flavor?

Gale was never a threat to be lynched, and FB was.
It's perfect distancing.

What the??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1666, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Wow if Nether is actually town, the way I difused Titus vs Netherspite Day 2 was absolutely masterful.

I am a master, and mafia is my art!

STOP! Lol
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Performer »

It says if Undead destroys Azeroth or if nothing can prevent Undead from winning, so yes, I am with the Undead, who we determined is town this game
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Performer »

btw Ved I can't talk about it since it's ongoing but
as town and scum, there is one crucial thing that is a sign for me

you know what it is
and I'm not scum this game!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Performer »

It's simple really.

n3 - Ved blocked Shin, Ana shot FA, Alb said Ana could've shot him (lol??), turned out there was only 1 death at night
d4 - Alb accuses me of being scum

None of that make sense.
If what Alb stated is true, that means I would've given up a night kill, which is one of the dumbest things for scum to do.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Performer »

This ability I have this game, is so ludicrous lol. -_-
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1674, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Whatever dude, if you're town you win anyway. Its either you, shinobi or nether and we have enough PRs and confirmed town to take this one without breaking a sweat.

Wait a second, Albert...
who did you protect on n3?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Performer »

@moderator
: why did you make this ludicrous power role???

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1677, Vedith wrote:Performer, why did you not send a message to me last night?

Because I've only played with town Roleblockers and I wasn't too hot on you being town, until recently : (
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Performer »

scum Roleblockers
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Performer »

Once d4 hit, based on your posts and interactions
I don't recall mentioning scum had 2 Roleblockers..that would be too crazy
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Performer »

btw Ved
-as town I am typically extremely involved
-as scum , well, you know how I am as scum

that is probably the #1 way to read me
beneath all the performance exterior
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1687, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Performer are you in LA or SF? I'm flying there tomorrow we could meet up after you get lynched today lol

I'm in the SF area
I have night classes between 530-945pm on M-R so I wouldn't be able to meet at this times
Are you visiting as a trip to visit folks?
Should we invited Titus , Boonskies, BBMolla, and AngryPidgeon too? lol

Ved: I played with you when I was SK??.....

Don't we just have 5 left??
Net/Shin/Ved/Alb/Me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Performer »

should we invite*

Man I should stop typing so fast and proofread more
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1690, Netherspite wrote:We have 6. You forgot about Anatole.

Ah ok.
VOTE: Shin
Shin how dare you be scum to us.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1693, Vedith wrote:
In post 1689, Performer wrote:Ved: I played with you when I was SK??.....

Yeah in Flavourless Mafia :P

Haha! Did a quick search and indeed I did.
As SK I played on this site once and once in a different site. I have to say, it's really fun playing as third party.

My favorite roles to play are these: VT, SK (or any other third party), PR
Roles that I'd rather be lynched on d1 as I might replace out on: any mafia scum role
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Performer »

Wow. I searched for so long to find the actual name ...thanks Ved.

Well now that you found the name , I found the web link to more information and it's looking exactly as you stated it as. This role is extremely awkward imo LOl.....I think it should've been mixed with a 1-shot Other Ability.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Performer »

Guys this isn't rocket science....

n1: vez shot Shir, and Branz died from scum kill, Ved blocked ???

Clearly the most suspicious ones left are Shin and ___________.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Performer »

ok
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Performer »

That follow-up from Shin.... -_-

@moderator: this was planned to make you annoyed. : P
how was the wedding?

Welp, drunkposting has never been my best, but drunk-VC-making, that's a first
-shos
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Performer »

@shos lol

@Shin dude...Ved claimed before d4, even before n3. He claimed earlier in the game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Performer »

That's all you have to say about him though??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1741, Shinobi wrote:I can accept the fact that I'll likely be lynched today regardless but people should have some kind of alternative suspect for when I inevitably flip town.

We do
I do. I'm a future thinker.
The other suspect based on dead people's ISOs, d1 vote count, and the actions at night that I posted about - come to Ana being the other possibility.
2 people dying each night, you were blocked on n3, only 1 person died, to which Ana said he shot (FA)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1742, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Shinobi vote performer if town self-hammer if scum.

....have you seen the post about night actions ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Performer »

Oh, and my big post regarding Shin about the vote count on end of d1 , as well as other things in my case?

Anyway. I'm getting prepared for night class so I'm out for the rest of the day.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Performer »

At this juncture of the game with the information we have available, there would have to be a monumental stroke of miracle for you to be town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Performer »

I must say, this is my first win in Forum Mafia EVER...as in on this site or anywhere else.
What a rewarding win!

@scum team: I'm sure you guys did your best. I think scum had no chance of TSB, Shin, and Shiro against this mighty town lineup. Based on what I know about the experienced town players here along with me and Ved (who gained plenty more experience in more games), they had slight to no chance of winning. ; )
@fellow town: hell yeah! Call, your hydra team did well to have me townread you so I could move on to scumhunt and town hunt. Silv, like I said - I came a long way from my first game on here : ) . I learned very much from your advice as well as Thor666 and many many others. Part of my learning also comes from imitating players' playstyles....in terms of what they say and don't say, what they look at and don't look at.

Much thanks to the PRs for outing themselves as time went on. I honestly found my role so ridiculously odd and I knew people would doubt me and vote me like they did d4. However, I put my faith in town and made my case against Shin. There was just no way for scum to win anymore.

@Ved is this also your very first win in Forum Mafia? Hehe

@everyone any tips on playing as Mailman ? You have no idea how much time I spent thinking of various scenarios to use my ability as Mailman. I did a major gambit sending to inte on n2, and unluckily sent to Brantz on n1...who died at the same time.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1759, Shinobi wrote:Idk why that quoted but w/e.
Bard died because he was skirting by pretty obviously.
Idk why Shiro got shot but that was pretty lame for us.

And idk why I wasn't allowed to concede.

Unfortunately we couldn't get enough momentum on Shir but I was certain he'd get stopped by d2, from his terrible push on me. It should've been crystal clear to you that Shir's days as scum were over, when he continued wanting my demise without good reasons.
Vig made a wise move in killing him on n1.

In post 1767, SilverWolf wrote:I would of lynched the survivor regardless of alignment. I've done it as scum and did it here as town. If it doesn't share my wincon, it dies. End of story.

I'm glad there were at least a few supporters of your idea here, Silv. I wasn't as experienced and firm on my approach against the 3p-claim from Fire, but from my limited experience in lynching 3p, I knew they weren't a good idea for town to keep around. Your strong stance on it with a few others, further strengthened my resolve for Fire being the d1 lynch.

Any thoughts on my play this game, Silv?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Performer »

Also, in soooooooo many cases, town apathy gives scum the win. I've seen it too many times. I've been disappointed by it as town and capitalized on it as scum. No one is even bothering to really scumhunt anymore so that means scum still has a chance unless town pulls it's collective head out.

It's curious that Silv said this. Though it seemed that way, I'm a man of faith when I play as town. I'm sure Titus heard about this in our recent 1-shot Bp Doc game (what an ugly game that was), but I don't give up. In fact, I will carry town on my back if I have to - gradually showing all my cards I have left. As town I hesitate in showing ALL my cards unless it is really needed. Part of the reason is that people suddenly scumread me for "injecting doubt" when really, I'm just considering all perspectives. It's not like I was changing my mind about Shin being the last scum anyway.

Despite Albert and inte's playstyles not being in-depth analysis in calmly gathering all the information, and analyzing it to form solid connections and throw out unlikely connections, I was more than happy to shore that up with my analysis of the situation. Also, Shin trying to dump me in the river saying my vote was garbage...that was barely even a decent counterargument . :cool:

-----
Just saw Silv's post. Ok! I might take a hiatus too after finishing 1 more game I have going on. I just have too much going on irl at the moment. Look forward to playing with you guys again someday!

Also Titus, excellent work. The fake claim is a big gambit and I also would have felt puzzled about working that out in future days, and surviving.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1777, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1776, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1773, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1771, Performer wrote:
Any thoughts on my play this game, Silv?

I think you did great. I really enjoyed playing with you in our other games even though we were never of the same alignment until this game and I am really glad you were able to learn something from me as that is very rewarding to hear.

You looked very town this game and you didn't get mislynched. So you did your job very well. I really don't know what the mailman role is all about. Reminds me of Friendly Neighbor and all I would of done is send messages to the most townread people, telling them I was town, maybe giving reads in case I died, and that's about it.

Look forward to playing with you again after I take a brief hiatus to take care of some personal issues when my current games are up. I will be back though and stronger than ever. Good luck in your future games!!

You're being exceptionally nice.

LOL-I like Performer. We had a good couple games together.

Good times, good times!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1780, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1778, Performer wrote:
Good times, good times!

What was more fun, me L-1ing you when you were the town doc and I was scum or quickhammering you when you were scum and I was the town cop? :P

:(
I have to admit the latter one was better since I never like being scum . In fact, when I'm scum, I mess around...even in twilight LOL.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Performer »

@Silv my guess is Shin has a different take and that he has some constructive criticism on my play.

Future projection of dialogue:
Shin - your play could've been improved with X and X
me - ok
Shin - also X and X and X
me - ok...
Shin - oh, and X and X and X and X
me - ....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1786, inte wrote:
In post 1765, Firebringer wrote:I am going flat out anti town survivor anytime I get survivor now on MafiaScum

When people ask me, why I went anti town. I will refer them to this game.
Say fuck you, these guys poisoned the well.

survivor = not town = lynch

there is literally nothing else about it. you being salty as fuck is just childish.

I really don't understand why he keeps being salty about the Survivor topic.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Performer »

Shin why do you think I have an ego?

At the end of the day I believe in justice, that's who I am. At the end of the day my faith in fighting a good fight when I'm town - that faith I have in town, is unwavering.

Maybe you're seeing the ego as my performing side? I don't know what you're talking about.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Performer »

Anyway, seeing as there's nothing else to be addressed, I'm out! Thanks for modding for us, shos!
Hope to see you guys in other games!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”